Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A potion of lust .


A potion of lust .

A fantasy based on the idea of a love potion gone wrong.

Bob was 18 years old and a fair representative of the species known as the nerd. The only difference was his strong interest in Chemistry and alchemy. Bob was currently working from an old book he had found in a second hand book shop. As you would expect he was making a love potion or to be more exact a lust potion out of eight different sorts of herb. It was an easy process involving boiling the herbs together and Bob had a made a large bottle of blue liquid. Bob looked at the book and read 'if drunk by a girl it will increase her sex drive and if a man places in the liquid a drop of his love essence she will lust after him greatly. The girls lust will never return too normal after a week her longings for love will ease. But for a week she will love eagerly and ravenously. ' With a smile Bob masturbated thinking of the sexy girls he was going to place under his spell and after coming adding the final ingredient to his brew. The next day he was ready his intended first victim was Jane a platinum blonde slim with pert breasts. However Bob reckoned that the bottle held enough liquid to use twenty times. Bob knew Jane but realised while she tolerated him as he was on the same course she did not think of him as a sex partner at all.

The next day Bob saw Jane after a lecture and as she had her hands full he offered to get her a coffee. She smiled and accepted and he hurried off. He quickly got the coffee and added a thimble full of blue liquid to the mixture. Jane thanked him and took the coffee as Bob got his own coffee and sat down to enjoy watching her drink the potion and fall in lust with him. Jane was talking to Jackie and Hanna two other blonde stunners as she sipped the coffee. It obviously had a slightly odd taste because she grimaced as she sipped. As the break ended the girls went up to Bob and Jane said, " That coffee was a little odd Bob! I hope you were not playing any silly games." Bob smiled hoping that soon the beautiful girl's lust would rise. The rest of the day passed slowly and Bob was ignored by Jane even through he observed Jane wiggling in her seat and he smiled.

That evening he was in his room reading the potion book and thinking how clever he was when there was a loud knock on his door. Bob smiled imagining the hot girl eager to love him and teach him the mysteries of sex. Standing in the doorway was a sexy but angry Jane she said, " I think you poisoned me Bob! I feel hot and I desire you and that is not normal at all! What was in the bloody coffee!" Bob stepped back as the virago stormed in. He was amazed he expected to be greeted by a compliant whore not an angry amazon. Jane pushed him on the bed and jumped on top. She fixed her golden lips to his and angrily kissed him hard on the lips. Then she started to rip his clothing off saying, " I feel so randy I cannot wait! Let's screw!" He was soon naked and lay amazed as she stripped admiring her glorious body but worried about the power of her passion. Bob was not a virgin but he had little experience of women and he realised that a randy Jane was going to be too much for him and maybe he should have started with a quieter girl. However Jane mounted him and seized his dick in her hands and pumped him. Bob was instantly excited and when she slipped him into her wet tight pussy he knew he was going to come. She flexed her firm hips and as he looked at her pert breasts he came screaming with delight. Jane did not stop she just tightened her grip on his dick and rode away hard on top of him as he trashed about under her his intense pleasure turning to pain as his post orgasmic penis was trapped in her hot tight love box. She came rapidly and Bob hoped he could rest but she just continued to ride him. After a few minutes Bob became excited again. Jane was riding him hard coming powerfully and regularly every minute on top of him. For ten minutes she used him until again he was close to coming and again he was shown no mercy and she took him over the edge. Again he moaned as his tired tender dick was used but again he could not escape the amazon who seemed to have the strength of ten women. For thirty more minutes she loved him until for an exhausting third time he came into her tight pussy. By now she seemed more satisfied having come at least a twenty times and allowed his tired red penis to slip out of her strong pussy. Bob lay exhausted as the lioness prowled around his room and could not stop himself falling asleep.

He awoke with a start as he felt a woman's hand holding his balls and opening his eyes he saw Jane glaring at him. He tried to move but found she had tied him to the bed. Seeing he was awake she said, " This is the book and this is the potion admit it or I will rip your balls off!" She waved the book under his nose and Bob gulped. Jane read aloud the section on the potion and Bob was forced to admit it was true. Jane cursed him and then calmed and said, " Well it is not all bad! My sex drive is higher and I come really fast! That was a great screw! I was going to castrate you for poisoning me but now I have a better idea! We could have some fun! You were going to use me for a week then move on to another girl but I have the bottle now and I can control who gets to want you! I think my lust would kill you but satisfying me is only going to be one of your problems you have all the kit here and the book has several other interesting potions in it as well!" Then she mounted him and pushed her wet sticky pussy towards him saying, " Now suck me off baby while I think how to get my revenge fail to please me and I will castrate you toy!" Bob had no choice tied as he was but to lick her pussy. He was not an expert even through he realised that by the end of the week he was going to be but it did not matter as Jane was so randy she was soon coming quickly as he licked her dripping vagina. After about twenty minutes she rubbed him hard then moved and engulfed his tired dick in her pussy and rode him again. She used him for over an hour draining two more orgasms out of his shattered body until he passed out under her. As he slept he was aware of her tight pussy ravaging his sore penis but was too tired to react.

He awoke the next day to find himself still tied to the bed. As he looked around frightened her saw Jane was busy working with his kit of herbs, chemicals and glassware. She saw he was awake and smiled at him saying, " Lie still and silent sexy I have nearly finished here!" Bob lay worried and tired as she worked after about thirty minutes she stopped and moved over. Jane was wearing a white lab coat but apart from a sexy red bra holding her sexy breasts in place was naked. She said, " That drug you gave me is fun! I have been up all night! Screwing you, reading and making potions! The book is great where did you get it! Full of potions which made small but significant changes to a persons body chemistry!" " Please Jane be careful! The potions are not tested and look what has happened to me!" "I know sexy! Instead of a sex kitten you are the love slave of a sexual lioness! Still I do not intend to use them on myself without testing them on someone else first sexy butt! However think of the money we could make selling them!" " No the government knows about these potions I am sure and keeps them under tight control. If you experiment with alchemy you have to be careful!" Jane stopped smiling and looked serious before saying, " True darling! Some of these could cripple society! What I shall do is try a few out here and then post some around on the feminist Internet! Any way look what I have made!" Bob saw she had made five bottles. Three were very large bottles two of blue liquid and one of red liquid. Bob gulped as he recognised the blue bottles as female lust potion. The other two were smaller bottles one yellow and the other one grey. Jane said, " I need to add a few ingredients but these bottles are going to transform my life and also get my revenge on you sexy! I am going to be the sole keeper of the book and use it to make my life perfect! While I live in luxury baby you are going to live in terror all due to these lovely bottles! Do you know what they do?" Bob shook his head and she laughed and continued, " You recognise the blue bottle I am sure darling! One sip means a woman wants the man whose spunk is in it! You only made enough for twenty girls I have made enough for well over a hundred doses from each bottle and last night I masturbated you and added it to the potion in one of the bottles! However darling if after the victim has drunk a dose of blue you add a few drops of the red liquid guess what happens! It increases her lust for sex even more! Firstly for the man whose spunk she drunk and then for any man and the effects do not wear off! The book was full of warnings about a man making it and using it on a woman as her lust could kill him and in the words of the book become a pain rather than a pleasure! However the author never considered a woman making it and turning her enemies into nymphomaniacs! Use the red on its own and she is a sex crazed nymphomaniac! Just think what will happen to society when my feminist friends and I add gallons to the water supply and turn all the uptight housewives into nymphomaniacs! The other blue liquid I am going to decant into smaller bottles and add spunk from some other guys! If they have treated me right I will give them a couple of cute lovers but if they do not I will give them a mass of demanding ugly bitches who will screw them to death! The grey liquid works on men my sexy dick slave! Not you. I have added my urine to it and now if a man drinks it he falls in love with me and desires to serve me for ever more! I did think of giving it to you but have a much more amusing fate in store for you baby! An unfortunate side affect is it kills his sex drive making him virtually impotent unable to get it up for anyone else as he loves me but unable to get it up for me because I am perfect. I have made enough to give me three love slaves who will worship me and compete to please me. I am going to poison John Mason, Ralph Stedman and Peter Barlow with it! Think how nice it will be to own them!" Bob gasped he knew all three even through they had no idea of his existence. John Mason and Ralph Stedman were handsome students and both were millionaires and heirs to a lot more money. Peter Barlow was the college sports star incredibly handsome and destined for big things. Jane smiled and said, " Yes darling one man to made me look good and two to keep me in luxury but more importantly to pay for the cost of secretly manufacturing the red potion to turn the women of the world into sex beasts!" " Why?" " Simple sexy! If the world is full of nymphomaniacs demanding sex it will stop macho military types stone dead! And with thousands of nymphomaniacs appearing the government will never be able to find out about me!"

Bob groaned wondering if the drug also drove a woman crazy. Her plan was mad and foolproof and he realised he had placed his whole sex in danger by allowing her to have the book. Then he screamed as her hands roughly gripped his penis and balls and she lent close and said, " Now the yellow liquid is for you toy! I want to screw you and your dick goes soft and you pass out just as it gets fun!" This potion causes you to have a near permanent hard on! The book is clear that it is meant for very old men and not young men as the poor organ becomes very sensitive particularly if subjected to over use! Your sweet dick is going to have so much action it will be in danger of being worn away!" Bob moaned as her hands twisted his dick in palm as she smiled and said, " My revenge to you stud is lovely and simple! I will give you the yellow potion to leave you as easy meat for a determined woman! Then darling I will give the blue and red potions to dozens of women! These nymphomaniacs will hunt you down and screw you mercilessly and even passing out cannot save you! The nymphomaniacs constant sexual demands will drive you mad! However for the rest of the week you are mine and mine alone darling but when my lust fades you will enter an amazon love hell! You wanted to discover all about sex and I am going to make certain that you do stud! Now open wide and drink it down or I will twist your balls until you beg!" Bob gasped as her strong hands seized his empty sacs and realised he was lost as she pushed the disgusting liquid close to his face. Jane pushed the bottle into his mouth and holding his testicles firmly forced him to drink it down. It tasted foul and Bob was crying as the last drops went down his throat. Then he gasped as he felt his tired dick harden completely out of his control. Jane put the bottle down and opening her lab coat mounted him and engulfed his hard dick in her wet pussy. Then she started to roughly ride him smashing her firm body against his. Jane was highly excited moaning with pleasure as powerful orgasm after orgasm struck her exquisite body. Yesterday this would have been heaven for Bob but now it was not. His dick hurt and the knowledge that she was in total control shocked him. She used him for over an hour coming twenty times or more until her lust was temporarily sated. Bob's dick was red raw and he had come three times. However he had received virtually no pleasure as his balls were nearly empty and the rasping of her tight pussy on his shaft had been terrible particularly after each of his dry orgasms. Bob looked down in horror at his dick standing erect and helpless under the power of the yellow potion. Jane had returned to work making another potion as he lay crying however his cries disturbed her so she shoved her wet panties into his mouth. This excited her again and Bob was ravished for another exhausting hour before finally he was able to pass out.

He awoke in the afternoon his knob still semi hard to find Jane gone and all his chemical kit taken. By now he was desperate for the bathroom and was pleased when after a few minutes Jane entered the room. He begged to be allowed up and she smiled and said, " Okay but a drop of this first sexy! It is a knock out drug acts for a few minutes and puts its victim completely in my power!" Bob took the drug willingly as he was so desperate for the bathroom. Instantly the world spun and he was unable to resist as Jane dragged him into the bathroom and forced him to use the facilities. However he was aware of how difficult it was to urinate with his dick hard and moaned as he splashed himself. Jane pushed him in a shower and washed him quickly down and then before the potion wore off she dosed him again. Then he was pulled back into his room and Jane flung a T-shirt and jeans on him before pulling him across campus and into her room. Once in the room he was stripped and then chained spread-eagle on the bed. As the world came back into focus Jane said, " Perfect! You were unable to resist me and this potion will allow me to ensnare all my victims! I have hidden the book and kit away baby so now I have plenty of time to screw you all evening but first I will get some food!" Jane left him confused and quickly returned with some food and drink. However before she fed him she mounted him and demanded his sore erect dick please her again. After another long session of service he was fed but she was quickly back on top smashing his tender penis inside her. The evening passed in pleasure for Jane and agony for Bob as the amazon defiled him for agonising hour after hour until he finally passed out but even then his ordeal did not finish and he was dimly aware of her using his erect dick all night long.

The next five days were grim for Bob as he lay tied and enslaved by the vixen. Every morning he was woken by her tight pussy riding his tender pole then he was drugged and washed. He was then left alone to contemplate his fate before she returned with lunch. However her pussy demanded his dick so before he was fed he had to give her pleasure this second session usually finished him off and he was only just awake when she returned in the evening her pussy already wet and ravished him again. This usually pleased her for sometime and she leisurely enjoyed his body feeding him food and forcing him to satisfy her with his tongue. Frequently she went out in the late evening before returning eager to enjoy him again. This last session was the longest and most painful as she bounced away on top of him for hour after hour until his sad balls were completely drained. Apart from screwing herself silly on Bob Jane had ensnared her three male slaves using the knock out drugs. Jane laughingly told Bob how all three were now desperate to serve her every whim and proudly showed him the jewellery and clothes they had brought her. She boasted that all three had tried to sleep with her but all had failed to become erect in her naked presence. She had cruelly taunted them and when she had reduced them to tears had forced them to satisfy her with their tongues. However even this humiliation had not dampened the boys desire to serve her. When ever he could Bob begged her for mercy but she just smiled and said, " You wanted sex and darling when my lust drops are you going to get it!"

On the sixth day her passion was even greater and she used Bob for several hours until he passed out. He awoke in the middle of the afternoon to find her looking at him she said, " Do you know what darling that final session has satisfied me! What a week of sex! My pussy should be tired but you know darling it feels really nice and relaxed! The blue drug is great it really relaxes you a lot and makes sex fun! Of course you have to suffer a week of nymphomania but now I feel great! Your dick looks really sore baby and I have only just started to make it suffer!" She twisted his empty balls in her hands until he screamed and then with a laugh she left him sobbing in pain and horror.

It was evening when she returned and she played with his balls and said, " What a nice afternoon I saw all three of my slaves and let each one of them try and seduce me! How upset they were when they could not get it up for me! John has promised me a car and Ralph a Rolex to compensate my hurt feelings and dear Peter spent ages on his knees kissing my feet, arse and pussy while I laughed at how pathetic he was! And when I told him that next time if he could not get it up I would want him to dress as a girl and let me have his arse he went white but that lovely potion meant he agreed. It is going to be good to have the most glorious man on campus as my pussy!" Bob was moaning as she roughly manipulated his balls. Then she said, " My sex drive is less but god I still feel randy! Luckily I will always find a man eager to suck me off but now I want a dick and darling yours is always ready for any girl!" She mounted him still fully dressed and pulled her panties to one side as she engulfed him. She screwed him for twenty minutes but unlike before she only came three times during the session and seemed much more in control of her feelings working his tender dick inside her pussy rather than just roughly pounding away on top of him. Then to his surprise Bob came as well screaming as his balls desperately tried to find spunk to fire. Jane laughed at him but dismounted and kissed him. She said, " Okay now I feel normal it is time to widen the circle of your friends! My friends Jackie and Hanna are strong feminists and I have told them all about the potions! We have made two more bottles of grey and they have each enslaved a couple of nice handsome rich lovers. Unfortunately of course these sad men cannot please them and now I have told them how sexy it feels after the worse of the blue drug wears off they want to try that as well. Of course they will only have the blue drug not the red drug! I gave that to a couple of really nasty bitches and I think they must have screwed a dozen men into the ground in two days! They are seducing men as a pair and screwing them until they pass out! Already sensible men are hiding from them so just think what it will be like for men when thousands of women are nymphomaniacs! Men will have a simple choice either become a slave to a mistress like me. Or being a pussy toy for the nymphomaniacs! Anyway Jackie and Hanna had your blue drug earlier and by now will be gagging for love! After a week as my toy you will find two nymphomaniacs even harder to please. Knowing how I felt it will be one on your dick and one on the face all week long sexy! And after that sexy well remember how much love potion I have!" Bob was horrified and nearly cried as he heard a knock on the door. Jane opened it and the sexy Jackie and Hanna entered eyes wide with lust. Jackie said, " God Jane you are right I feel overwhelmed by lust and for this little twit as well! Hand him over before I explode!" Jane smiled and fed Bob the knock out drugs. As the world spun he was untied then the two girls grabbed his arms and dragged him still naked out down the corridor and into another room. He was rapidly tied to the bed then both girls stripped. His tender pole stuck up red and sore as he watched with horror as the girls excitedly jumped him. Hanna forced herself on his penis as Jackie pushed her glistering wet pussy hard against his mouth. Hanna smashed up and down on him as Jackie smacked his head until he started to lick her clitoris as her pussy opened with delight. Within a minute both girls were screaming with orgasm but Bob had no rest as they desperately ravished him. After twenty exhausting minutes they swapped over and it was the dripping pussy of Hanna fixed on his rapidly tiring tongue. Bob was too tired to come as the girls ravished him. Several agonising hours passed before his dick raw from the constant grating spasmed in orgasm and he passed out. He awoke some time latter to find his penis still being used while the other girl masturbated her pussy against his open mouth and nose. Seeing he was active his tired tongue was forced into service and it was another hour before again he orgasmed into oblivion.

He was awoken the next day by a twisting of the testicles and when he had finished screaming the two women jumped him forcing his sore penis into a wet demanding pussy and driving his tongue deep into a desperate vagina. He was used for over an hour until he had temporarily sated the nymphomaniacs lust. Then he was dragged into a bathroom and roughly washed before being retied. He was only just reattached to the bed when Jane entered the room. The other girls told her how sexy they felt and what a great time they were having with Bob as a toy slave. Jane said, "Yes but it is better after the week is up your libido is high but you are not desperate! " Then she moved over to Bob and said, " Hi sexy still alive? You look cute all tired and tied and your dick hard and red! Sex is no pleasure for you now my little love toy!" Then she mounted him and slipped his dick into her tight pussy saying, " For old times sake baby! " And roughly used him until he brought her off three times. Each twist of her hips made him moan as his tired dick was grated against her vagina and his discomfort made her laugh. Finally she was pleased and she got off him saying to the other girls who were dressed in short sexy skirts and tight low cut tops, " Lets get busy and when we have hooked the some cuties we can discuss what to do next! I think a few bitches on this campus need to become nymphomaniacs and of course we have to set Bob up for his final loving!" And laughing all three vixens left.

Bob lay in pain and crying until finally he drifted off to sleep. He was woken a couple of hours latter by a naked Hanna and Jackie desperate with desire who used his body roughly until he had sated them. Then he was fed on cold pizza as the girls talked laughing about how they had easily poisoned numerous students with the different potions by pretending to be testing a new cola. Then they used him again until he passed out exhausted beneath their sexy bodies. The evening was even worse as the girls were crazy with lust demanding and consuming his dick cruelly and if unable to ride him using his bruised mouth. During the long evening Bob was aware of Jane visiting and laughing at his plight but it was rare for him to be able to see anything apart from pussy. The next six days were as terrible for the poor love slave and by the end of the week he was completely broken. However the terrifying potion kept his dick erect throughout his love ordeal. Finally at the end of the week Hanna and Jackie's lust faded and he was able to recover a little. The next week was easier as his services were demanded by each girl for only an hour a night.

Then one afternoon he was woken from his siesta by a sexy and naked Jane who rubbed his dick until it was fully erect mounted him and used him until she had come twice. He had recovered enough to find being used by a sexy goddess exciting and when Jane realised he was getting excited she laughed and said, " keep it in sexy you are going to need it! It is time to pay for poisoning me!" She kissed him passionately as a superior woman would kiss a pet and then continued, " We have been busy while you have serviced us! My slaves have given me millions to set up a full production line of red potion and poison the supply of the main bottled water company! We are ready for the good of women to start to introduce it to the bottled water supply around the country! In certain areas soon hundreds of thousands of sex crazed nymphomaniacs will appear demanding service from men meanwhile the other potions will ensure that the feminists take full control by converting men into sex toys or helpless love slaves! By the time the government can figure it all out it will be to late! Men will be helpless either being screwed to death by nymphomaniacs or love slaves working for the mistresses. Of course some of the better looking ones will be kept as toy boys either when the mistress is being converted or after to please her! Of course if a love toy bores or fails then out he goes to entertain the nymphomaniacs! All due to that lovely book I stole from you baby!" And kissed him hard again the idea of world domination turning her on so she roughly rode the shocked boy until she exploded passionately and loudly on top of his supine body. Then she said, " Now for you sexy! I did consider keeping you as a toy for women to use as they are converted but looking at your sad body I think the mistress's deserve a better hunk to use than your sad little body! Now do you remember the physical education girls?" Bob moaned and nodded remembering that they numbered about thirty girls varying from pretty to downright ugly. Jane smiled and said, " Nice big strong girls but no friends of mine! we tested the water on them a couple of day ago! The effect was amazing! No way can men cope when thousands of these nymphomaniacs turn up to screw them! They will take on any man they can catch! Currently they are all locked up together in the gym by my female security staff. Last night my girls caught three young men and placed them naked and tied in the gym. They have been subjected to a gang bang continuously since then! I visited them this morning and all three boys were unconscious and in a terrible state. My guards took them out and they will now be the guards helpless slaves assuming they survived the girls! I gave all the girls in the gym a nice drink of your blue potion baby! All thirty are ravenous for your body darling and unlike Hanna, Jackie or me it will never wear off! This is my revenge baby Bobbie I am going to give you to these nymphomaniacs tied and available and watch them consume you! They will use you without rest until you expire from exhaustion! After a few weeks when the country is under our control we will let the girls out of the gym but by then I imagine you will be long gone!" Then as Bob begged and pleaded Jane gave him the knock out drug.

He was dragged through the strangely quiet college and then two burly women approached. Bob hoped for salvation but they just grabbed him and pulled his broken body along as Jane laughed at him. They entered the gym and went on a balcony. The gym was full of over thirty young girls naked many of them were masturbating or in several cases engaging in rough lesbian sex. The sight would normally have been a major turn on for Bob but now was spine chillingly frightening as he stared at the sex crazed women. Then he was spotted and a wail of frustrated lust arose from the girls. Jane smiled and kissed him before saying, " So long sucker! Thanks for everything!" he was thrown over the balcony by the security guards but did not hit the ground. Instead he fell terrified into a heaving mass of desperate females. Quickly he was on his back and a large gorilla of a women engulfed his red penis in her frantic pussy. Then another large woman slammed against his face and he felt his hands being forced into desperate pussies as his final ordeal started as he struggled in the heaving mass of nymphomaniac flesh he heard the sound of Jane laughing in triumph.

The end?

No comments: