Thursday, March 02, 2006

True tale 16

A post from Paul

These are the sixteen posts I kept from the first group have more from other groups and will post maybe?

All are on the theme of “women raping men” or “raped by a woman”

This one I wonder about?
I was raped and sexually abused by a group of girls during my time at university. I wish I could say I consented to what they did to me but in fact they forced me to 'perform' for them and while they claimed I consented I did not do so. It all started during my first term when a sexy but large girl called Beverley picked me up one night. We went to her room and had sex there and then twice more the next morning. Afterwards she told me she did not want a 'relationship' as she had a boyfriend at home but just wanted someone to 'have sex with'. I agreed to that and twice more I visited her and we had sex. During this time nothing strange occurred apart from that she preferred to be on top and liked me to go down on her.
Then after about a week I turned up to see her and found her having a drink in her communal kitchen with eight more girls. Beverley called me over and kissed me and then turned to the other girls and said, "Here he is my sex toy" making them all laugh. She then grabbed my bottom hard making me yelp and then told me that the girls had agreed I should be the whole floors sexual plaything. I objected but another girl even larger than Beverley and grim looking called Stevie stood up. She was wearing a dressing gown and pulled it open and showed me she was naked underneath and that she had colossal tits. That stopped me and she laughed and said, "Shut up it is a boy's dream to have a load of women and you are dead lucky because for you it is true." Then she grabbed me and rammed my head into her bosom making the girls laugh and clap. I sort of struggled but Stevie was a very strong girl and as I did so Beverley and a couple more of the girls got my trousers and Y fronts down. Then Beverley got my nuts so I stopped struggling after she gave them a gentle squeeze. Beverley then told me that as I was going to 'belong to them' they needed to ensure I did as I was told and I was to pose for some playgirl shots. I did not object as she still had my nuts in her hot hand and I knew that Stevie at least was much stronger than I was. Another of the girls Sami a short plump girl got a camera and I was made to pose for her and remove the rest of my clothing. Then Sami demanded 'I pulled one off for her'. I objected to that but Stevie threatened to beat me up so very reluctantly I wanked for the girls and Sami's camera. Then the girls made me dress in female clothing for more pictures and also to' get it up' once more. Then Beverley handed me a six inch blue vibrator and made me play with it. When I was told to push it up myself I refused until Beverley and Stevie threatened me and therefore I did as they wanted. Finally Sami had run out of film and the photo session was over. I was then ordered to go to Beverley's room and lie on the bed and to 'do as I was told if I wanted to keep my balls'. I did so and was followed in by Stevie who removed her dressing gown and then got on me. She made me give her head and then raped me but I did not come with her. Next in was Sami and she also had head and then raped me and I did come with her. She insulted me for coming and by the next girl Jane who was a small skinny thing. She lay on the bed and made me go down on her and then get on her and have sex with her. Then it was a plump girl called Sandra who went on top and then Beverley. By then my cock and mouth were feeling sore and while I was hard making love was giving me little pleasure. Beverley took me back to the kitchen with me fully naked and there the girls poked, pinched and petted me. Then I was made to dress in more female clothing and then to bend over and Beverley and then Stevie raped my bottom with vibrators. As Stevie raped me Beverley masturbated me until I came making the girls all laugh a lot. Sandra had some paints and the girls made me pose while several of them painted my body including my groin. Then I was made to have a cold shower before returning to Beverley's bed. Four of the girls accompanied me and they managed to get me hard and then I was raped by them finished up with Stevie on my cock and Beverley on my face. Finally I was allowed to go but not before having Stevie grab my nuts and threaten me.
I was very disturbed by what had happened and tried to avoid the girls. However they knew where I lived and three days latter after lectures I found Beverley, Stevie and Sami in my room. I was horrified as I thought I had locked it but Beverley reminded me I had told her where I stored my spare key. Then Stevie demanded why I had not visited them and I called them 'mad bitches.' At that Stevie thumped me hard in the stomach and then slapped me brutally around the face and threw me onto the floor and kicked me several times and Beverley joined in as well. I begged them to stop and they did but told me it was my fault for being rude. Then Beverley pulled me up and kissed me but also unzipped my jeans and tugged my cock out. She told me I had agreed to be the girls 'play toy' and I was not to be silly. Beverley made me say out loud that I had volunteered to serve them all and I did so, as I was terrified of more kicks. Then Stevie pinched my bottom and told me as a 'boy who liked a strong girl' I should be happy to be their 'love toy'. I groaned at that and was then told by Beverley to get naked and lie on the bed and then 'we could all be friends'. I did so and was then petted by the girls. Then all three girls got naked and got on the bed and me and raped me. It was nearly impossible to 'do' three girls at once but I sort of managed it. They kept me on the bed for over and hour and I came twice. Afterwards Sami produced from her handbag about thirty pictures of me taken the previous time. They were really perverse to look at even though the girls found them funny and I was told that lots of girls had seen them. Then Sami told me if I were 'silly' again she would make larger copies and post them all over the campus. However it was not the threat of this that made me do what they wanted but the physical threat of Stevie and to a lesser extent the rest of the girls.
They then told me to come for a drink with them but did not let me put on any underwear and also made me go out with my zip half way down. In the bar were about ten more girls and it was soon apparent all knew what had happened and I was teased by them. Then Beverley announced they should sort out my "love rota" and she wiggled her tits as she said it to get a laugh. Stevie then announced she thought that I should serve two weekday nights, every weekend night and Saturday and Sunday afternoon. I protested making the girls laugh and I was subjected to some pinching and then some threats so I had to agree. Beverley then told me I was to be available in their kitchen by six on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and by two on Saturday and Sunday. I could not object particularly when Beverley flicked my cock out getting a big laugh. For the next hour the girls made me keep it out as they drunk and all of the girls at some stage had a feel keeping me hard. Then Sandra and Jane took me to their rooms and I had sex with both of them at first separately and then together. Then another girl called Rhoda who was quite plump made me give her head and then I was raped by a skinny girl called Charlotte. By then the rest of the girls had returned and I was taken to the kitchen and made to dance naked for the girls amusment. After sometime I was dressed in some of Beverley's clothing and made to strip and then my bottom was raped by her with a vibrator. Then I was made to go to bed with Stevie and then three more girls and all raped me before I ended up in Beverley's bed for the night.

No comments: