Thursday, March 02, 2006

True tale 15

Six girls raped me during a school trip one late one evening. I had gone to their room for a fag not for the first time but for the first time I ended up on my own. We finished our fag and the conversation got a little naughty and I gathered if I had not known before that the girls were much more experienced than I was. Indeed I was still a virgin a fact I was desperate to keep quiet as we talked. I think I oversold my case or at least convinced them to test me out. When I said I had to go and stood one of the girls pushed me back onto the bed and said, " You are not going anywhere." Now the six girls were not the slim pretty girls in the school but six of the tougher looking girls and I realised I was not strong enough to overpower them even if I wanted. I did not usually hang around with their crowd but the need for a fag and the fact it was a trip had made me do so. I asked what she meant and she said, " You reckon you are a good lover well you can prove it with us. Get your pants off you have six of us to please." I was amazed and worse another said, "Yes and if you do not we are all going to scream rape." This terrified me, as I knew I should not even be in the girls' room. However I suspect I could just have run away but I did nothing and the first girl got on the bed. Her name was Sandra and she was a big buxom girl with a large nose and scruffy blond hair. She pulled her jumper up and said, "Do you like my tits." I was amazed as the others laughed and then I heard them lock the door. Sandra was wearing a white sports bra but you could see her breasts clearly and more so when off came the jumper and then the bra. I was still looking at her like a frightened rabbit as she laughed and grabbed me and pushed me head into her breasts. I remember finding them very soft and her cackling with laughter and saying to the girls, "Told you he was an innocent." Then another three of the girls grabbed my lower limbs and before I could resist they had my shoes, socks, trousers and boxers off. Sandra grabbed my cock and said, "Nice one but I do not think he is going to last the distance." Another girl Gayle said, "Make him kiss you down under then and bang him to finish with." Sandra laughed and then ripped my shirt open and said, "Good idea. Lets do it." Sandra tugged my shirt off all the time keeping me in her bosom and then pushed me onto my back and with a laugh got on me. She was topless but dressed below the waist as she wiggled on me making the others laugh. Then another girl Fiona pulled her jumper and bra off. She was a plump girl but her breasts were massive and she rubbed them in my face as Sandra removed her knickers and socks. Then Sandra moved up me and said, "Time to kiss the beaver boy." and rammed her hirsute fanny against my face. I was amazed and lay shocked feeling someone rubbing my cock and then Sandra pulled my ears very hard. I opened my mouth and her fanny rubbed my open mouth and I tasted her. I moved my tongue out and licked her fanny as she rubbed herself on me. I had no idea what I was doing but Sandra seemed happy enough and soon she was emitting sighs and her fanny was wide open and wet. Then she wiggled off and grabbed my cock and pushed it in and told me to, "Lie back and think of England." And banged away on me. The sensation of her on my shaft felt wonderful but the giggles of the other girls and the sight of Fiona and Gayle topless put me off. I knew I was being raped and feared what the girls would do or say if I failed to please them all. Anyway Sandra started to moan and go fast and said, "You can come with me if you can get it up five more times." I was unsure I could but the sensation of her wet tunnel against me was too strong and I came with her. It was a strange way to experience sexual intercourse for the first time but my orgasm was really nice. The next girl was Gayle was already in just her skirt as she hopped on the bed and grabbed me and said, "You had better keep your knob up. But first you can give me some head and feel my tits as you do so." I just let her get on my face and rub herself against my tongue. As she did so she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts and made me rub them as she rubbed herself wet against my mouth. As this was going on my cock was being tickled and rubbed and they kept me hard. Then Gayle moved and got on my cock and had me making me all the time rub her breasts as she did me. She also made me put my knees up so she could lean back as she got herself off on me. Gayle looked very sexy as she lent back her breasts wobbling and her hips flexing and her long hair shaking as she shook her head. Then it was the turn of the plump Fiona but she wanted me to do the work and lay down legs apart and made me move between them and lick her fanny and rub her breasts. This time I was able to see more what I was doing as I licked her very hirsute fanny. Then I was made to get on her and make love to her in the missionary position and as I did so the girls pinched my backside. Looking down on Fiona she was not a pretty sight as sweat rolled down her round face and worse I found it hard to hold my body up on my elbows and rub her nipples as she demanded. Then as Fiona started to grunt in quite an alarming manner Sandra stuck a finger right up my back passage making me yelp and the rest of the girls laugh. She wiggled the finger to keep me moving in her friend but now I was moving at speed set by the painful and very sharp nailed finger. Horribly this got me off and I came just before Fiona but by then Gayle was flexing and humping me so she got off as well. I needed a rest and at first the girls seemed to agree until Sandra panicked me by saying," No way I want seconds really fast. Come on girls we are banging him not giving him a fun treat. I can come loads and I know you lot can as well. Lets get him up and back in the love train. " I tried to protest but Sandra laughed and pinned me down and then grabbed my dick and sucked it. It was quite painful but did the business to my surprise as twice was all I had ever done with my own hands before. The next girl was a pretty buxom dark girl called by everybody Charlie short for what I do not know. Like her friends she made me lie and lick her excited and then she banged me again from on top. Charlie had lovely round breasts with massive big nipples that as she got close to orgasm grew to a colossal size, as did the noises she was making. I cannot remember the fifth girl's name but she was a short round girl with a nice smile and shyer than the others because when they wanted to put the light on as it was now dark outside she said no and made me love her in the semi darkness. The sixth girl was the biggest and the stupidest called Karen. I had been in classes with her for years and always she had been one of the bottom ones. She was a blond large pear shaped blob of a girl with breasts that while large seemed small on her. However it was though her I had got friendly with the other girls and I suspect it was her who had set me up. She had a slimy tasting fanny as she got on me and was very rough as well. However she wanted more cock than tongue and was soon on it. However she faced away at first telling the others this was a fun way to do it. The sight of her big backside in the twilight was off putting to say the least. Then she turned and had me facing me and making me rub her breasts as she did me until she came. By the time she was finished my cock felt very sore and while I was hard I did not feel any urge to come at all. Sandra however could come and soon was soon me banging away at my dick and then to my amazement Fiona got on me and sat herself on my face and I had to please them both and Fiona came on my face. Then I was had by Gayle followed by Charlie and then Karen once more. However when Karen was on my cock I had Sandra on my face. Sandra finished off on my now very sore cock and then I satisfied Fiona, Charlie and finally Karen again. I was sure I would not come and would just get sorer and sorer but suddenly I spurted into Karen. She banged on to her orgasm making me scream as it really hurt in her tunnel but somehow she came and my cock was allowed to flop out defeated by the girls. I think that was what they desired because for twenty minutes at least I was rubbed sucked and twisted as they managed to get me half up but not fully up. This was really painful and worse Sandra and Karen both made me lick them as well. Then they made me agree never to tell and in return they promised to keep quiet as well and I was allowed to dress and go. That night I had gone from a virgin to a guy who had experienced the full range of female sexuality. I had been licked and licked, make love in several positions, had a finger up my backside and had a three some. However I felt confused and used as I had been used by the girls as a toy not as a man or real lover. The next day I had several bruises and scratch marks and a sore cock but nothing else. Of course the girls smiled and gave me looks all day but I kept away from them that night and went to bed as soon as possible. They did another guy that night but he did not perform as well or so they later told me. Therefore Sandra cornered me and said, "Eleven o clock in our room for another fun night. You should be recovered and we are all feeling randy for some boy love. " I could have said no I suppose but I turned up and the scene was repeated with a few changes. Firstly I moved from bed to bed and made love under the blankets and not in public and all the girls were in nighties. Secondly only Sandra, Fiona, Gayle and Karen used my cock. However I made love in many positions including from behind with Karen. And lastly I lasted a lot longer before my cock was finished. I was slightly worried but also excited by the thought that they would want me when we returned to school but they did not and I was with them only these two nights. It did upset me and change me a little making me more submissive but also making me prefer slimmer more flatter breasted girls but nothing major but then it was not really anything major compared to some of the suffering described here.

No comments: