Monday, February 27, 2006

True tale 14

Unlike most of the stories here that mainly relate to teenagers and just past teenagers my story is more complex and involves my suffering for over a decade at the hands of my ex-wife. I married here after quite a stormy affair because sexually she was my dream being attractive and quite dominant. However she had a very jealous and had a filthy temper. At first sexually it was good but then she started to claim I was chatting up her friends and then any woman I saw. In actual fact it was all in her mind. However she swore and threw things at me and then physically attacked me and after several months her nagging broke me down. She made me agree to her regular sexual checks and also to all her sexual demands. For the next eight years I went along with this and she was my owner sexually in all ways and this allowed us just about to live together even though she still physically attacked me. Then for twelve months her demands got worse and worse until eventually I was sick of her slashing and hitting me and left her. She of course tried to chase me and then we had a very nasty divorce before I got any of the house money back. However my hospital records and police reports helped me win. Later she spent sometime in a mental institute but last I heard she had remarried.
Anyway for my marriage her sexual demands were frightening. At anytime she could examine my groin and dick and several times a day she did so. This was to ensure I had not been with another woman. To ensure this more she made me shave all my body hair off and she used to paint my dick with glittery paint to ensure it had not been anywhere. This hurt my dick and meant that of course my clothing was always full of glitter. Her sexual demands were worse as anytime she could demand sex with me. She had always had a large sexual appetite but I think in her desire to do me down she had sex even when she did not want to just to get at me. It was a rare night for us not to have sex and that was not all as at least every other morning it was sex again. Sex was hideously monotonous. First I had to shave, wash and shower and was then inspected by her all over for signs of illicit sexual activity. She did not wash in fact one of the many nasty things about her was her very poor personal hygiene. Then one of three things happened. First she was decide I had been unfaithful or had masturbated (this was being unfaithful because I was not thinking about her) and to prove I had not I had to masturbate while looking at her breasts. If that had been all it would not have been to bad but she would see how much come I produced and it was never enough. Therefore I had to repeat the masturbation to confirm it and then she would tie me to the bed and torture my balls and bottom. The night would finish with me crying and her getting head several times before she forgave me and raped me and then to finish with I had to masturbate again for her. This was very difficult because I was empty but if I did not come and come well then the whole scene could be and was repeated. The other thing would be her on me and using my hands, mouth and dick for her pleasure until I was exhausted and she was jeering and insulting me for my lack of stamina. You may think these two things were bad enough and they were but the third was worse as she made me her bitch. She made me put on female sex clothing and then give her head while masturbating. Then she got a strap on dildo and raped me with it rubbing my dick as she did so. This would go on for ages before she allowed me to prove I was a man. She removed the dildo and opened her legs and I had to get on her and make love to her to prove I was a man. Of course every time I failed and therefore the strap on dildo was used on me again. Some nights I suffered three or four attacks from the strap on dildo before she was satisfied. In the morning the sex was always the same her on my face getting head while I masturbated sometimes more than once. She was self-employed and able to adapt her hours but the sex exhausted me and frequently I was late for work so I lost several jobs because of this. I have no idea why I stayed for so long and while I used to blame my near constant exhaustion I think it was the mental torture that did it. Finally even this domination did not sate her violence and she took to violently attacking me and after a year of this I left her. Five years on from that I am in a new relationship but I was impotent for three years after leaving her. My current girlfriend is quite dominant but not violent. The bondage games we play are mutual fun with safe words and very occasionally I get to be the top. However we both agree the sex is best with her in charge. Was that my ex wife or was it me I do not know but do know that ten years with her was hell.

No comments: