Tuesday, February 21, 2006

true story 11

My rape was simple one evening I was in a club semi drunk and walked past the female toilets. Standing there were two girls both slim and quite attractive wearing very little. They approached me and after a minute of conversation suggested I made love to them. I sort of grunted and then both had knives in their hand and told me to shut up and follow them. They took me into the toilet and into a cubicle. There they made me strip naked and sit on the toilet. Then one pulled her short skirt up to show she had no knickers on and told me I was not to come or she would cut my balls off. She grabbed my cock rubbed me hard and then stuck a condom on me and got on me and raped me. It took her several minutes to come and then off she got and the other girl who had very pale blonde hair got on and without changing the condom stuffed me in. As she did so her friend pressed the knife against my balls and reminded me not to come. Her friend then raped me and undid her top and made me kiss her small round bristols as she did so. She took a little longer to come but the other girl several times pressed the knife against my bollocks and that stopped me. Then they got off me did up their clothing and left me naked in the cubicle. I dressed and sneaked out still erect. I was totally amazed by what had happened and very confused as it had taken less than fifteen minutes from start to finish. I told my friends who assume I had made it up and later I pretended I had done so but it did happen. Later I realised that the knives were actually made of plastic but at the time it scared me. I had always been into femdom but this confirmed it and I have to say I think about my mysterious rapists often when masturbating wondering how many men they raped.

No comments: