Monday, February 27, 2006

True tale 13

I would like to tell this group about two incidents that have happened to me. Neither were rape as sometimes described here but both involved females attacking me in a sexual manner. The first was when I was still at school and was grabbed by a gang of over twenty younger girls and pulled into the girls changing room area. There the girls ripped my clothes off and I was pinned to a wall naked and exposed. One of the girls then rubbed my cock until I was hard and then after all of them had been able to have a good close look two more girls got out some paints and slapped a coat of blue paint on my balls and on my cock. Then a bra was placed on me and my clothing was thrown out of a window and I was thrown out of the door. I managed to get my clothing and dressed before the teachers turned up but was seen naked by well over a dozen more girls. It was deeply embarrassing for me and I suffered quite a lot of verbal teasing about it. However at least six lads suffered in this way so I was not alone in getting done by them. The next incident was about two years later when I was in the sixth form and again involved younger girls. Again I was grabbed this time by about eight girls and dragged into another changing area. Once there they pulled my clothes off and all had a clear look at me naked. However being older they wanted more so they tied me naked to a bench and I was groped and petted by them. Then one of the girls stuck a pair of knickers over my face and I was deliberated masturbated to orgasm. This was nice but the girls carried on and that hurt and my moans were greeted with laughter. Then they shaved very crudely my groin before the bell went for afternoon lessons. However they did not release me but left me tied and with the knickers on my face and naked. I was there for the whole afternoon and any girl who went to the bathroom could see me and if she wanted play with me. It was deeply embarrassing and quite scary, as I was never sure how many girls were there. Several times unknown girls petted me. Then four of the girls gave me a choice either to stay and take my chances when the bell went for the end of school or for them to release me so long as I nice to them. I agreed and they untied me and gave me my clothes. What they meant by being nice varied from nothing in two cases to with two of them dates where they got to say how far we went and with both girls it was all the way. The first girl was Debbie who was a plump girl a year younger than me who I went on about six dates with and every time went to bed with her. The other girl was a boyish girl called Maggie who I dated well over twenty times and again we had regularly sexual intercourse. In both cases the girls were the ones in control but then I was and am quite a submissive lad. The whole thing stopped when I went to college and long term did nothing to me.

No comments: