Thursday, May 11, 2006

Girls Softball Team Enslaves Nude Guy

Girls Softball Team Enslaves Nude Guy
by Norton

The national past time of baseball has had many stories told about it, but this
is one of those tales you won't hear of often. It began in the summer months
of 1990 when I was 22. Me and a few other guys were always taunting a local
girls softball team, women in their mid twenties. We made a lot of stupid sexual
remarks to the women and laughed about it. One day, we even caught one of the
women alone and stripped her to her underwear and bra and made her go home that
way. But the revenge would be her's and her teammates. One summer I was out
in the woods near the ball field not paying attention to anything and certainly
not recalling the stripping incident. Little did I know that I was sitting near
the path which the girl softball team would be taking to the diamond. Minding
my own business, I suddenly heard a lot of female chatter, but didn't pay much
attention to it. As the chatter got closer I recognized the team, but I wasn't
too concerned. But when the one girl spotted me, she stopped the others, whispered
something to them and before I knew it I was surrounded. They quickly grabbed
me and I knew I was in deep shit. While I was being held, the girl we had stripped
to her underwear earlier stepped forward. My face must have turned beet red.
I figured the girls would retaliate and send me home in my underwear! It wasn't
a pleasant thought but I felt I had no way of escaping it. I was totally wrong
about their plan. The girl reached for my pants and unzipped my jeans and pulled
them down to my ankles. I was very embarrassed but not scared, I already had
a massive boner and it was pushing out of my shiny white speedos. The girls
giggled and pointed to the expansion in my speedos, one girl dropped to her
knees and removed my shoes and socks and then pulled my pants completely off.
Then the girl we had stripped violently tore my shirt off, buttons flying everywhere.
I stood there with about 12 girls, stripped to my speedos and a very strong
hard on. This was embarrassing and I began to realize how the girl felt when
we were stripping her. I thought about having to walk home in that condition,
but no chance! The women marched me on to the field with them and told me I
would have to play softball with them in my underpants! I objected and they
told me if I didn't obey they would send me home in the nude. I immediatley
cooperated, after all I lived six miles away in the middle of the city. The
women explained that I would have to run the bases, like a pinch runner, until
I got to home plate, provided the team got enough hits in one inning to get
me home. I was told to start at home plate and as soon as someone hit the ball
I was to run to first, still only clad in my speedos. But as I approached the
plate, several of the girls came up to my and pulled off my speedos leaving
me stark raving naked!! God, I felt humiliated, I was to run bases nude with
women at each position! How long I would have to stand out there depended on
the girls getting sufficient number of hits to drive me home, hopefully in one
inning! The first woman struck out and laughed at me while I stood there. The
second one got a base hit and I ran to first, my cock and balls flapping helplessley
enroute. I stood at first attempting to cover myself but the first basewoman
kept pushing my hand away from my pecker. As I stood there she rubbed my ass
crack and grabbed my ball once in a while. The inning ended with no other hits
and I had to stand at home plate surrounded by the women waiting for the second
inning, hands were everywhere, I felt like the last man on earth captured by
an Amazon tribe. The next inning brought me to second base and the same treatment,
the girls made sure my hard on would stay upright at all times. I felt like
a cheap piece of meat, the degradation was intense! The girls had laid all my
clothes at home plate as an insentive for me to streak home. It wasn't untill
the third inning that I finally made it home,
and it seemed like it would never end. I made it to home plate with such relief,
clothing at last, an end to the humiliation! But the girls had no intention
of keeping their word, they had put me through the torment of standing naked
for nearly an hour, of running bases naked and being molested and verbally abused
and humiliated at each base, all for naught. I started to reach for my clothes,
when one of the girls asked, "What do you think you're doing male?" I told her
that they had promised me my clothes after the dgrading ordeal. "We changed
our minds." one girl replied with a wicked grin. It is hard to argue with clothed
females when everything you own is hanging out for all to see! I was grabbed
again and my hands were tied behind my back. One woman suggested that they jerk
me off. "No please, just let me go home." I screamed degradingly. The plea met
with no response other than mocking laughter! I felt one woman grab my hardened
cock while another inserted her finger in my asshole and the others massaged
my balls. TOTAL HUMILATION, TOTAL! With a great explosion, I sent ropes of white
jizz flying across the field, a chorus of cheers and laughter from the girls
was heard. I saw a flash and then saw one of the girls pointing a camera at
me. UTTER DEGRADATION! They then told me I could go home, they did not however
give my clothes back or untie me. I was to walk home naked in the streets hopelessly
tied. I commenced my journey home and was of course, stopped by a police car
and then brought to the station totally nude to the cat calls of the officers
and prisoners, prolonging my humiliation. . I was given some clothing and taken
home in a squad car by a female officer who chuckled all the way. I never went
near that ball diamond again, and never told my friends about it. One of them
did happen to wander too close to the women and his ordeal was just as bad,
if not worse than mine, but that is another story for another day.

part 2 ansd more google group

No comments: