Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sport team initiation photos

I am going to post on the google group a collection of sport team initiation photos. These I found on a USA site and refer to USA college teams. The site itself copied them from publicly available photos the teams had posted.
This site adopted a ‘isn’t this disgusting’ ‘look at how nasty it is’ approach and had an article on hazing and then announced it had reported the teams for illegal hazing activities. The fact that all the participants were willing and seemed to be having fun was ignored by them.
Personally I can remember being ‘initiated’ into my UK college football team (soccer to the yanks) and spending a happy but strange evening wearing a bra and granny knickers drinking loads of beer having eaten a block of butter (to help you throw up and actually quite disgusting!) and being ‘made to’ let girls chat me up and dance with them and let them grope me. Those who have read my stories will know I found that a real turn on and certainly made up for eating the butter to have about a dozen girls rub your bottom and in at least half the cases your groin as well. The girls were enjoying themselves blatantly teasing us and we loved it as well (and not just a submissive like me it was I think erotic for all of us). Unlike my stories that was all that happened (at least it was that night) the girls only wanted to tease us in the college bar/disco in public with their mates and nice and safe and none returned to the changing room for more drinking. Interestingly once there we were welcomed onto the team and allowed to shower our make up off and change as I think the idea of an all male team half in drag was to homoerotic for us all in our late teens. I could share a few more stories about the team and also some of the other things that I saw and let happen from female teams (I think my passivity was noticed as it had been much earlier in school) but to be honest I prefer to write them up as fantasy stories where a lot more happens than actually did.
Female teams also had initiations and I have been given a load of posts about this that I may try and get posted before to long. They are meant to be true and if they are all true they show European teams going a lot further than these photos show (mind you maybe more happened that photos were not taken of?). They also show that the girls themselves regard their activities as harmless (at least towards other girls). In case of the USA photos these are publicly posted by the girls obviously the girls themselves regard their initiations as harmless. Interestingly the thing that really got the site writers annoyed was the girls team having a male stripper and worse the shots from another team of some of the new girls being made to ‘lap dance’ in the sites words with two boys. In my opinion you seem to have two boys pinned to a sofa with girls rubbing themselves up against them and in a room full of girls. Therefore I think the sites opinion that the girls were in some sort of sexual danger is rubbish and I suspect if any body was in danger in would be the two lads. Certainly the girls sports teams in my old college twenty years ago would have later had the lads pants off and probably painted their balls as well!
Any way have a look and post what you think! Girls having innocent fun or serious mind bending perverted behaviour?

No comments: