Friday, June 30, 2006

College days USA summer part 4


Part four

I awoke the next morning in Sandra's bed with a really sore dick after pleasuring six girls the night before. She giggled at me and told me she had wanked off several times on my unconscious body but preferred my tongue and pushed me onto her musky pussy and under her hot sheet I licked her off for thirty minutes or so bringing her to five powerful orgasms on my tired tongue. After that she told me I could go and gave me a real hard grope telling me she would see me latter that afternoon for soccer. Somehow I managed to teach all morning even though the girls cannot have enjoyed my disjointed lessons. In one lesson some of the girls made them all giggle by claiming to have heard me screwing in the woods the night before but I ignored them and nothing else happened. By the end of the teaching day I did feel a little better but was in need of a sleep.

However instead I had football with Sandra and a group of girls. I played really bad and when Sandra suggested a swim I was really pleased and jumped in as well knowing Sandra would keep me safe. I was swimming with about a dozen of the girls when I noticed that Sandra had sat down under a tree and as if this was a signal suddenly the girls surrounded me. Smiling about eight of them removed their tops and with loud giggles asked me to judge their boobs and tell them how pretty their boobs were. I gulped at that as I knew I had to be very polite but I have to say they all did have nice boobs and I do not know why but I think that American girls do have some of the nicest boobs in the world. I stammered out that I thought they were all very pretty and the girls laughed and then Holly a slim redhead with a very nice round pair of boobs asked did I want to kiss all their boobs. Before I could speak she was close and her fingers were in my trunks. I could have resisted but let her remove my trunks as I saw that Sandra was ignoring my stripping and was pretending not to notice even though I could see her smiling. As soon as my trunks were off my head was pushed into Holly's lovely boobs and I gave them a lick and kissed her nipples to her pleasure and the other girls' amusment. Then I performed the same service on another eight sets of boobs some large some small but mostly firm and soft. As I licked and kissed the girls played with my bottom and groin and had me hard. Then as I finished I saw that Holly was sitting on the edge of the pool and gasped as I realised the minx had removed her bikini bottoms and was sitting legs apart her pussy exposed to my view and I knew what was going to happen next. Holly asked me was her pussy pretty and I nodded and the girls giggled as she said she had heard I was a fan of pussy and did I want to kiss it. I did not resist and moved over and surrounded by the other girls lent forward and gave her pussy a quick kiss. Holly laughed and said it needed more than a quick kiss and that what it needed was a nice long wet kiss and lick making the girls giggled and two of them shoved my head forward so I knew I was trapped. I licked her pussy and it quickly opened and became wet. The girls giggled and made sarcastic comments as they watched me lick Holly to a fast powerful orgasm. After she had calmed Holly told the others I gave great head just as the other girls had said and asked who wanted a go next making me groan. A skinny girl with small boobs called Rhoda jumped and sat on the edge and demanded my tongue and soon I was licking her tight hairy pussy until she shook and screamed in orgasm. Then my tongue pleased a slightly plumper dark haired girl and then a tiny girl with large boobs for her size. Each girl was coming quite quickly and I realised most had not had sex for a long time. This made me groan as I realised that with so many desperate girls I was in big trouble as my reputation as a good head giver guaranteed trouble. The next girl was a real curvy sexpot with long blonde hair big blue eyes and beautiful high full boobs and she was a natural blonde. Her name was Gabriela and I knew she was dating one of the other assistants so I was slightly surprised to have the pleasure of licking her to a powerful orgasm. The sixth girl was a plump none natural blonde with large boobs and even bigger teeth called Anastasia and she wiggled and shook as I pleasured her to a fast orgasm. The rest of the girls did not want head even though some were topless and I hoped my not unpleasant ordeal was over however Holly jumped out and for a second time my tongue pleasured her. Then I gave seconds to Rhoda and Anastasia but the other three seemed to have satisfied their lust with just one orgasm. Then Holly told me that they were not going to give me anything in return but any night I fancied getting my rocks off to come to her room and she would ensure I got a real buzz in return for a night of cunnilingus. I had no intention of doing this so gave a weak smile and asked for my trunks and the girls laughed and told me to ask Sandra and with that they moved off to dress grabbing their tops as they did so.

I was left naked in the pool with a hard frustrated dick and called Sandra over. She laughed at me and asked did I want my trunks. I told her yes and told her I had expected her to stop the girls and she replied why when we were all having fun and then added that Jane had spoken to her and had asked if I had been banged in the pool yet and she did not want to disappoint her by saying no. I groaned at that but knowing Jane I knew she loved making me suffer in women's hands so fully believed it. Then Sandra told me watching me give head had turned her on and told me to follow her. I had no choice so I followed her naked and she guided me into the pool shed. There was little room but she sat on some boxes and opened her legs and pulled off her shorts and knickers and I knelt on the ground and licked her to two orgasms as she stroked my hair. Then she stood and handed me my trunks as she put her shorts back on and told me that she was not letting me come because Jane was coming over tonight for fun. I was pleased at that and agreed to meet Jane in her room after tea. However when we left the shed together a group of twenty girls were swimming and our appearance produced laughter and jeers.

I was tired and frustrated so had a quick sleep and missed tea and then went to meet Jane. I was late and she was in the room with Sandra chatting and giggling and when I arrived she gave me a kiss and told me she had heard from Sandra about the pool. Then Sandra told us she was off for an hour. Jane grabbed me and got us both naked then had me on my back and sat her sweet pussy on my face and I licked her in under a minute to a raging powerful climax. This took the mad edge off her lust and she lay next to me and teased me and demanded details of all my adventures laughing as I told her. When I had finished she said I must be frustrated and took me in her warm mouth and gave me a blowjob that made me scream with delight as I came. Of course after that I pleasured her three more times with my tongue before again we talked and she told me her story. She was enjoying teasing her boss and had him begging her and was treating him bad and ignoring him or forcing him to please her orally for minimum relief. She had several films of him in drag and wanking and sticking things up himself and told me that as she increased the pressure on him she would use these to keep him straight and also the blackmail him. Then she told me she had the weekend off and as I did we agreed to go away for it. Then once more we made love and after a lovely session were lying together when Sandra came in. She apologised for being late and stripped and joined us and I realised that once more Jane had set me up. Jane giggled and quickly got me hard and told me as Sandra only wanted my tongue she would be happy on my dick and then both girls got on top and ravished me with my mouth stuck on Sandra's pussy and my dick inside Jane's tight wet pussy. The girls made me love them for a long time and when I came and collapsed together they got me hard and back in Jane. My next orgasm was really powerful but by then I was tired and the next hour as the two sexy girls used me was exhausting. Finally Jane got off and told us she had to go and then as I licked Sandra off once more Jane took me in her mouth and sent me screaming in orgasm and I passed out. I awoke to find myself in bed with Sandra who told me Jane was great but she was still a little randy and sent me down on her for another thirty minutes. Then she told me I could go but agreed to walk me home and protect me telling me she was only doing this because Jane would want my dick at the weekend. I was pleased she did because we heard two groups of girls wandering around but a shout and a flash of her torch sent them packing.

The weekend with Jane was lovely and we spent it together in the main city loving each other and enjoying the sights before returning on Sunday afternoon. Jane went to her camp and told me she had left her boss six used pairs of her knickers and told him he had to wank into each pair before she returned or she was dropping him. Then after a final snog I walked to my camp. I was meant to see Sandra but instead I went and had a drink with Carl who told me things had been very wild that weekend and a group of girls had when he was on the hike grabbed him in his tent stripped him and tied him up and he reckoned over thirty girls had then had a go at jerking him off. He told me he had come three times and then each girl he had come with had sat on him until he had licked her off. After that a couple more girls had sat on his face and he knew he was going to be seriously gang banged by the girls when three of the female staff managed to drive the vixens off. He had not been the only victim and several other lads had been stripped and assaulted and one he thought had been badly ravished. He also told me that six girls had pulled Paul's jeans and pants off and he had run away sporting a large erection to the girls' great amusment. After that I had a nice quiet nights sleep.

The next day was peaceful enough but that night I was on duty with Jo and of course Sandra would expect me later. Worse I was also seen by Stacey and Erica who reminded me they had pictures of me and that I had agreed not only to date but to serve their friends as well. I begged them for mercy but they giggled and told me they demanded I served them. They wanted me to serve them that night but I put them off by pointing out that I was on duty and could not get away so we agreed to met soon. Of course Jo steered me away from the other girls and took me to a blanket she had placed under a tree and stripped naked and ordered me to do the same. When we were both naked she rubbed me hard and teased me for a bit before telling me if I pleased her well she was going to give me a blowjob to remember and then she got on my face. I licked her wet open pussy her thick juices splashing down until after several minutes the pretty girl shook and moaned in orgasm on my face her juices pouring out. To my horror I heard girls applaud and softly cheer. As I removed my face from Jo's dripping pussy I saw that six young girls surrounded us. One of them a plump girl with large boobs told us we had put on a lovely show. Jo told them to get lost and the girls laughed and the plump girl said they would but they were taking our clothes with them. At that point we saw that lost in lust we had not noticed them creep up and steal our clothes. Jo demanded our clothes but the girls refused and then dropped another bombshell telling us they had pictures of us screwing and were going to post them around the camp unless we did as they said. At that Jo was silent for a bit and then asked what did they mean. The plump girl whose name was Sara told us that later I was going to please all six of them. But first we were going to carry on with our sex show and told Jo that if she did well and got them wet then they would give her her clothes and the film and she could go. I was very unhappy at that but Jo agreed and now with seven girls against me naked I was trapped. The girls sat around very close and my dick and balls were quite brutally groped by all the girls. Then Sara told Jo to blow me but to pull off before I came leaving me on the edge for her to finish off. Jo took me in her warm mouth and watched by the girls sucked and licked me. Soon I forgot our uninvited audience and was moaning near to orgasm. On the point of orgasm Jo pulled off leaving me groaning in disappointment. Sara lent over me and told me that if I agreed to love them all I could come and when I said yes she giggled and roughly rubbed my dick and quickly I exploded over my chest making all the girls giggle. Then Sara made Jo lick my come off my chest before ordering me to give her head so they could all see my technique up close before they experienced it for themselves. Jo climbed on me and I licked away moaning as my dick was grabbed and roughly groped by the girls. Jo came fast and I realised that getting head in front of other girls excited her. Then smiling Sara told her that they wanted to see her on top screwing me. I thought Jo would say no as penetration had been out between us but without question my dick was rammed by her into her still wet pussy and she loved me as the girls watched. The girls watched as we made love and on their orders I rubbed Jo's boobs as she rode me. Jo came again very quickly but was told to carry on and soon had a second orgasm. Sara smiled and told her to carry on and told me to be ready to come. I was getting excited and the lustful smiles on the watching girls were turning me on as well. Jo came first and then was ordered by Sara to get off me again leaving me close. Then Sara asked Jo was I able to keep it up a lot and when with a smile she said yes she made me stand and ordered Jo to bring me off between her breasts. Jo did as she was ordered and soon I came splashing my come over her boobs to the girls' amusment. Then I was made to knell and lick my come off her boobs and then Jo turned and the girls ordered I licked her smooth bottom as they laughed and giggled. I was hoping that was that as I knew the girls were going to have me when they had got rid of Jo but instead Sara ordered me to lie on my front and handed Jo a slim plastic vibrator. She told Jo it needed batteries and then ordered Jo to use it on herself to get it wet and then rape me with it. Again Jo did not argue but pushed it up herself for a minute and then drove it up me making me moan loudly and the watching girls laugh. Urged on by the girls Jo raped me for nearly five minutes savagely ramming it in and out as the girls insulted me and asked did I like it up me. Then they decided to try something else and one of the girls handed Jo her large thick gym shoe and Jo was made to smack my bottom with it. This was actually quite painful and after a dozen or so blows I was glad when the girls told her to stop. Then they made me turn over and several of the girls rubbed me hard before Jo was ordered to get on me. However when I was inside her they made her sit still on me and wank herself off. Jo did so groaning as she came fast on my dick and her pussy tightened and squeezed me as I lay still gently rubbing her nipples. Then Sara told Jo she had done well and could go telling me to relax and stay hard and with a nice eager tongue because they were going to keep me busy. The girls handed Jo some clothes but they gave her my clothes telling us they hoped we were the same size. Jo dressed in my clothes and giggling the girls forced her tiny skirt on me and then tied my legs together with her bra. Jo then left giving me a sad smile and holding my jeans up.

When she had gone the girls turned on me and all six took turns to give me a snog and ram their hand up the skirt and give my dick and balls a real hard feel. Sara went first and she undid her shirt and pulled her large boobs out and dropped them into my mouth so I could kiss them. The next girl was Cassandra a skinny small boobed girl who kissed me very roughly Then Amelia a plump girl with even bigger boobs than Sara snogged me and made me lick her big fat orbs. Next was a very attractive girl with nice full soft boobs called Iris who kissed me with real passion and moaned as my tongue licked her large hard nipples. Then I was snogged by an ugly looking girl called Esther before a large tough looking girl called Deanna gave me a rough snog and made me lick her large sweaty boobs. Then I was placed on my back and Sara climbed on me telling me I was going to be a busy boy. She thumped her hairy pussy hard against my lips and I started to lick her off. She grunted and groaned as her friends played with me and I was pleased when after a minute she came. She moved down me and told the other girls it was two queues one for the mouth and one for the dick and then jammed me in her and vigorously started to pound me. Cassandra got on my mouth and as I licked her nearly hairless but slightly smelly pussy as Sara ravished me. It took both girls some time to come and then both came virtually at the same time. Then Amelia got on my face and I licked her hairy pussy and as I did so a large girl ravished me and after a couple of minutes I was able to see it was Deanna on me. Both girls came fast and Deanna was told by Iris to wait her turn for my mouth and I licked Iris to a fast orgasm her juices pouring over me as she came. My dick was pushed into Sara who enjoyed me again and then after Iris Esther presented her hairy smelly pussy for licking. Sara came before her and my dick was given a short rest before Esther moved onto it and my mouth had the dubious pleasure of Deanna's wet pussy to please. I was getting excited and came into Esther to the girls' amusement as she ravished me but she finished me off painfully before getting off. Then as Deanna moved onto my dick Esther made me lick her sticky pussy clean before being pushed off by Sara who enjoyed my tongue and then when Deanna had come my dick. Cassandra had come on my mouth and then moved onto my dick telling me she hoped that by now I was just a stick for them to enjoy. Amelia and Iris just used my mouth but the other girls kept my dick busy and then as I pleasured Esther and then Deanna I came painfully into Deanna. I desperately needed a rest but the girls just laughed and forced me to carry on pleasing them one on my face and the other on my sore dick. I came again I think into Sara but again received no rest as the painful orgy continued. In fact it was an hour before I was allowed a rest and that was only because I came once more into Deanna and passed out. The girls woke me by pinching my balls and then pinned me down and all had turns at sucking my dick more for their amusment than my excitement. However they managed to get me hard and then back into action though after thirty minutes Iris and Amelia announced they were satisfied and left us to go to bed. This left me with four girls but all were having turns on my tired mouth and sore dick and while they were taking longer to come they seemed able to go on and on. In fact the next hour was very painful as three times I had an empty coming into one or other of the girls.

By then I ached all over and my dick was really sore. However I think the girls would have screwed me for many more hours if suddenly Candy had not turned up and shouted at us. All four girls jumped and grabbed their clothes and legged it leaving me naked on the ground my sore dick sticking out. Candy asked what I was doing loving four of her girls and did I know she could sack me for that. I groaned and she asked had they hurt me and I decided to play the invalid. Candy helped me up and taking my arm took me off and we entered her house in the grounds. I gasped at that because in the light I realised I was not only naked but that my sore dick was still erect. Candy gave me a drink and asked me what had happened and I told her trying to use the drink to cover my groin and pleased as I felt my dick soften. Candy stood listening and half-smiling and I realised she found the situation amusing and also she had been staring at my groin and that my problem was not the sack but her desire to get me in it. Her reply made me realise that when she said she understood I must have suffered but she would have to report it and that meant trouble for me. To whom she was going to report it was not clear but I knew it was a cue for me to beg so having no real choice and begged and asked her to forget it telling her I was sure we could sort something out. I was correct because she smiled and asked was she attractive and when I said yes she replied good because she thought I was and she hoped the girls had left me some energy because she thought it was time for us to do something about our lust for each other. This confused me as I did not lust after her but I knew she meant her lust for me and groaned as I did not want another summer with a Ah Kum style boss but I was starting to understand as her eyes looked at me full of lust that I had no choice.

Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me naked though a door and into her bedroom and pushed me gently onto her bed. Then facing me she stripped naked smiling at me as she did so. Her naked body was skinny with small but floppy boobs and a slight potbelly. In fact she had not aged well as she smiled at me and then approached me her hands suddenly grabbing my dick. It was soft and did not easily get hard as she roughly rubbed it from top to bottom. However eventually and quite painfully for me it did and she smiled and told me I was handsome. Then she snogged me her tongue exploring my mouth and placed my hands on her sad boobs and made me massage them until her nipples were erect. Then she pushed my hand onto her pussy and I gently massaged it making her moan and I felt her getting wet. After a minute she checked I was still hard and then steered me on top and into her. I loved her for sometime my dick tired and sore and three times she groaned and swore as she climaxed. Then as she had her fourth orgasm I suddenly got excited and joined her shaking as my balls tried to find something and passed out still on her.

No comments: