Monday, July 03, 2006

College days USA summer part 5



Part five.

I awoke the next morning in Candy's bed with a really sore dick and she was already up. However she gave me a kiss and told me she had loved having me and had I enjoyed her. Of course I said yes but told her after being gangbanged I had not fully appreciated her and apologised for passing out. She kissed me and told me not to worry as next time we could have a real full session. I was not over pleased at that as adding her to my harem was not what I wanted as the number of women demanding I pleased them was getting seriously over the top. However the instant advantage of loving your boss was that she told me that tonight I was not to patrol but to help her with paperwork. I showered and left being careful not to be seen. I had of course stood up Sandra and she was not happy with me even though when I told her about being raped she laughed and told me to skip lunch and be in her room for a quickie. I knew I had to because not only was she my link to Jane but if she wanted she could leave me for the footballers to bang. Therefore I spent a long forty minutes at lunchtime not eating food but naked eating her. My dick had still not fully recovered so I was pleased when she did not make me come but left me hard. Again she told me to meet her later and I wondered if I would be able to do so.

That night instead of patrolling I went to Candy's office and after thirty minutes she suggested we went for a drink in her place and I agreed but asked if I could not spend the night. She smiled and asked was it for my other girlfriend and I told her yes and she pinched my bottom and told me I was not to hold back with her but just hope I had the energy for the other girl. We got to her place and as soon as the door was closed she was on me ripping my clothes off and soon got me naked and had my dick in her hand. It responded quickly and she smiled and told me that was a lot better. Then she pulled me into her bedroom and onto her bed with any idea of a drink forgotten. She got naked and then opened her legs and demanded I lick her ready for loving. I went down and found her pussy tight and pleasant tasting and soon her pussy was wet and ready and up and in I was tugged. This time I lasted until her second orgasm before joining her. However she was on a roll so I was pushed between her legs and made to lick her sticky pussy until she had come twice more. Then I was placed on my back and she took me in her hot mouth until I was hard and then got on me. She smashed away a tough hard rider until three times she had moaned in climax and by then I was ready to come. Seeing that she pulled off and with a giggle took me in her mouth and sucked me until I came and then she took my mouthful of come and moved up and kissed it for me to eat. Laughing she asked did it taste nice telling me that was how all blowjobs should end and then telling me that had made her randy. She sat on my face and I licked her to another powerful orgasm her juices running over me. Only then was she sated enough to rest. We lay together for a bit and then she got up and returned with two very cold beers and we sat drinking.

She asked me about Jo, Sandra and Jane but in particular Jane. She did not seem surprised about Jane sharing me but told me to be careful as Jane was a real heart breaker. Actually this is untrue Jane is a very honest (to the point of scary girl) and very loyal girl who has to be the boss. Then she told me Jane was causing her problems and I asked how and it turned out that she was a close friend of Jane's boss's wife a lady called Donna who knew about her husband and Jane. I explained about how Jane was breaking him making Candy smile but she told me that Donna was worried about losing her husband disloyal sod that he was. Apparently he regularly seduced his workers but Jane was the first to really get to him and Donna was worried about him being off. This worried me as I knew Jane was playing with him and I suggested she let me speak to Jane and try and sort it out telling Candy that after Jane had finished with him he would not want to tangle with young girls again. Candy smiled and this time her hand gripped my dick and she told me after being in her I would feel the same. Then I was pulled onto her and we made love again for a very long time until on her fifth orgasm I joined her in a powerful coming. Again we lay and then she told me I had better be off and that I should speak to Jane and she would try and speak to Donna. I was tired but dressed and went to see Sandra. She was naked in bed and told me I was late and then forced me to strip and go down on her for nearly an hour before getting me to stand and booblove her until I came. Then she gave me a kiss and told me Jane was coming to see me tomorrow. She then told me to go but refused to walk me home. I left worried but it was quiet and I was nearly home when suddenly in front of me were Erica and Stacey. Erica smiled at me and told me they had been sitting under a tree having a smoke and hoping I went past, as I was due to please all the girls in their hut. I told them no way and Erica smiled and pinched my arm and reminded me about the photos. Again I refused and she smiled and said my last chance was tomorrow night and I just nodded. Then she said as they had been waiting like good girls they wanted a quickie. I tried to refuse but they pulled me under the trees and pushed me on my back and Erica told me they had no panties on as she got on me. Therefore trapped I lay and licked then both off twice as they unzipped and played and teased my dick. However my tongue seemed to sate them as both were badly stoned and I was able to make my escape and return to my room and the snoring Paul.

The next day my problems increased when Paul after breakfast came over cursing because Candy had ordered him to take two of my classes so she could discuss progress with me. I had to groan because being the boss's lover meant she could arrange things to get me when she wanted. Therefore mid morning instead of having a couple of actually easy classes I was again in Candy's bed and soon on and loving her. Again she came many times and I did twice once in her pussy and then in her mouth (and again had a come kiss) before she was sated. Then she told me she had spoken to Donna who seemed happier but was demanding to meet me. I had no choice but to agree. The rest of the day was peaceful until in the evening I was naked in Sandra's bed. She made me please her three times with my tongue before leaving and returning with Jane. Again I had to explain all to Jane and my misadventures excited her and she made savage love to me and twice I came into her before we lay hot together. Then she told me her frustration and teasing was going well but agreed that Donna was a problem. She told me she did not want Donna's husband but thought an arrogant man like him needed to be placed fully under his wife control and she wanted to set that up. Therefore she told me to tell Donna that and tell Donna to use me as she pleased. I moaned at that and she giggled and kissed me and then reminded me I was due to please Erica's hut. I told her I did not intend to go but she laughed and grabbed my dick and told me I had to because firstly I had promised and secondly the idea of me being banged to bits turned her on. Then with a smile she said I would need all my energy and she told me only a very naughty girl would take another orgasm from me. With that she pinned me down and took me in her mouth and sucked me until I was close and then got on top and finished me off in her tight pussy until we came together. Then after a short rest she rubbed me hard smiling as I moaned as my dick was already tired and told me that now I should be able to hold back for six tight young pussies and I had better get going.

I left her and went across to Erica's hut and carefully knocked on the door scared of being seen. The door was flung open and Erica stood topless and smiling and told me I was late but they were all ready and waiting for some serious fun. I followed her in and saw five more girls sitting around all topless and smoking and between their bunk beds a pile of sleeping bags obviously where they expected me to perform. My appearance was greeted with giggles and rude comments particularly when Stacey ordered me to strip for them. I did so and tried to strip in a sexy way to get them excited knowing that the faster they came the less damage my dick would have to suffer. The other four girls I had seen around but had not served but all four were attractive young girls in the American way. My strip amused and excited them and my dick was given a good rough grope by all the girls getting me hard and ready for action. However they did not want my dick but wanted my mouth and made me lie on the sleeping bags and the first girl was Denise a dyed blonde who snogged me and then lay legs apart and told me to suck her off. She had recently showered and her wide lipped pussy was clean and soon I had her moaning loudly to her friends' amusment as she came. Then first Erica and then Stacey used my tongue before enjoying the sweet smelling pussy of Lynn. She took a long time to come and swore terribly when she did. After giving head to four girls I needed a drink but instead I had the hairy pussy of the big boobed blonde Wendy to pleasure but luckily she came in under two minutes as did the last girl a long legged slim model like girl called Jeannie. She also came quite fast and only after I had pleased all six girls was I given a beer. The girls were getting stoned but were still randy and soon my head was buried between Denise's thighs and then one after another I pleasured all of them for a second time. By the end my tongue was tired but I have to say I have been gangbanged a lot worse as lying comfortably on a pile of soft sleeping bags while a procession of pussies is presented for pleasure is much easier than being on your back on the hard ground or the gym floor with two amazons banging away on you.

In fact I was excited myself but the girls did not seem to care about that only wanting to come and soon I was made to please them all for a third time. By the end the girls could hardly stand and I was allowed to sit and join them. I asked Erica for the pictures and she laughed and told me that the camera had no film in. I just laughed at that and that seemed to please her and she suggested to the girls that as I had been so good they should do me. Laughing they agreed and I was swamped in naked drunk stoned girls and soon my face was full of boobs and my groin was being licked and stroked by them until after several minutes of squesy female heaven I exploded. This orgasm combined with what had happened before knocked me out and I passed out covered in female flesh. It was several hours before I awoke to find myself in bed with Erica who was snoring away. Carefully I stood and hunted for my clothes but had not found any when suddenly a female hand gently cupped my balls. The shock made me jump and turning I saw it was a naked Jeannie. She giggled and told me to join her in bed and as soon as I was in her bed she roughly snogged me and groped my groin pushing my hand onto her hot pussy. She was rapidly wet and after getting me excited she pulled me on and into her and told me to love her long and slowly. I did as she requested as she lay eyes closed emitting soft moans of delight. Her moans increased as she climaxed and then went soft as I worked her to a second climax. In fact I brought her off six times before the heat of her pussy did for me and I came moaning with my lips fixed to hers. I collapsed but heard female giggles and moaned as I heard Wendy ask to join us. Soon she was in the bed as well and both girls rapidly got me hard and I was placed on my back and they climbed on me and I was presented once more with Wendy's hairy pussy as Jeannie engulfed my sore dick in her tight pussy. Both girls ravished me for a long time both having frequent orgasms on me. However they did not only come from my efforts but used their hands and mouths to excite the other girl licking and stroking the girls boobs and pussy as they ravished me. They loved me for over an hour and three times I had empty quite painful comings into Jeannie until finally they were sated. Only then did Jeannie point out where the girls had placed my clothes and I was allowed to dress and stagger exhaustedly away from their hut.

It was getting light and I assumed that no girls would be around but as I got to the pool I was horrified to see Sara, Esther and several other girls swimming in the pool and worse I saw they were naked. They saw me and quickly shouted for me to join them. Sara and Esther jumped out as I shook my head and then I screamed as Deanna pushed me in the pool. The girls grabbed me and quickly tugged my wet clothes off laughing and telling me they were all randy. I moaned and begged but soon they had grabbed my dick and were tugging it roughly about and amazingly it responded and became hard. As soon as I was hard Deanna wiggled herself onto me and ravished me standing in the pool while her friends groped me and their fingers raped my bottom. After Deanna I served Sara before they decided to do me on the poolside so I could suck as well as screw. This pleased Amelia and Iris who enjoyed my tired tongue as my seriously sore dick was abused by pussy after pussy. The girls ravished me for over an hour even though I was a shattered stick and twice I had empty orgasms. The second of these orgasms caused me to pass out under them. They woke me up by throwing me into the pool nearly drowning me. I came around choking on water a very unpleasant feeling and when I managed to get to the side I found I had a burst of energy. I gave them a right mouthful telling them they had nearly killed me. They laughed but I told them to sod off and when they had my clothes I told them to sod off again and got out naked and jogged away with them jeering after me calling me a coward. I passed two more groups of girls up early and both groups laughed and jeered as I shot past but I was quickly safe in my room. I collapsed on my bed and passed out.

I slept the morning away and was still not right at lunchtime. The girls had made no comment on me missing their classes but then it was the last official day of their course. Candy saw me and just laughed and told me to rest up as tonight she expected to get no rest and I was going to patrol with her. I went back to my room but Sandra turned up later and demanded I help her with soccer club. I did so still feeling a little sore between my legs but better. Then Sandra told the largish group of about thirty girls who had turned up that as the was the last session we were having a few competitions and I had agreed to be a good sport and be the prize. I was shocked at that but the girls laughed and cheered. The first competition was a penalty game and when I complained to Sandra she giggled and told me it would be a good story for Jane. The game was won by Maria a dark plump muscular girl who was a very good player but a terrible mathematician with Rhoda second. Sandra told the laughing girls that Rhoda got ten minutes with me while Maria had until the next game finished. I was pushed into the storeroom with Rhoda who pulled her shorts and knickers off and told me to strip naked and give her head. I did not protest but was soon naked on my knees pleasing her to a fast powerful climax. As soon as she had come she replaced her knickers and shorts and told me to wait. Maria entered with in a minute and smiled at me and made me sit next to her and snog her. Then she pulled off her shirt and pulled a big floppy boob out and I kissed and stroked that for a bit. This excited her and she made me stand and she pulled her skirt up and tugged her knickers to one side and told me to love her but not to come in her and soon my dick was in her large tough pussy. I loved her and played with her fat boobs as she lay back mouth open groaning with pleasure. She came three times in about twenty minutes and by then I was close. I told her I had to come and laughing she tugged me out and asked me did I want to come in her hand or between her breasts. I said her breasts and she laughed and wrapped them around my shaft and soon I was spurting and moaning in orgasm. When I had finished she pushed me down and demanded I gave head and I slipped her sodden knickers off and applied my tongue to her large hairy gaping wet pussy. I licked her off twice more before there was a knock on the door and Sandra said five minutes. Maria laughed and shouted she only needed a couple and true to her word she climaxed quickly. Then she got up and still topless grabbed my dick and pulled me out naked. I was greeted by a large group of laughing girls as Maria proudly displayed her sticky boobs. Some of the girls shouted out that I should clean them and I was grabbed and forced to lick them clean as the girls jeered me. Then Sandra told me that I had four girls to serve. Two had been given me as a ten-minute prize for getting better and the other for coming second while the winner had a much longer session with me. Then Sandra told the girls the last game was a six a side competition with the winning team getting my head.

Then I was pushed back into the hut. The first girl in was Willow a very fat spotty girl with thick glasses who grinned at me. She told me she had never had cunnilingus before and hoped I was good and with that she sat and pulled her large shorts and knickers off. I think having an unkissed pussy excited me because I knelt and carefully applied myself to licking her wide large lipped pussy. She had a very large clitoris and soon as I sucked it gently she detonated on my mouth filling it with thick juices. I carried on sucking and stroking her pussy and quickly she had number two an even faster and more powerful climax. Then she pulled me up and told me she had never given a guy a blowjob and could she do me. I nodded as I was excited and she knelt and took my hard dick in her big mouth. She sucked hard but when I told her to go soft and lick with her tongue she showed that she was a fast learner. She had me close when there was a knock on the door. Willow just carried on and the door opened and another very large girl called Tammy entered. She laughed and asked why was Willow sucking. Willow broke off to say she was paying me back. Tammy laughed and pulled her shirt off and tugged a massive pair of boobs out and told me to stroke and lick them while I got head. I did as she wanted and quickly came into Willows mouth with a large erect nipple in mine. Willow spat my come out over my clothes and then stood and patted my bottom telling me I was the best. Tammy said she hoped so and lifted her skirt and pushed me between her gigantic thighs and I found she was knickers less and very sweaty. Willow left as I got busy on Tammy but I found her unresponsive and dirty and was pleased when after a few minutes she came and left. The next girl was Holly and I renewed my service to her pussy and soon had her moaning in strong orgasm. The next girl was a tough looking punkish girl who I had wondered was gay called Cat. She laughed and gripped and roughly rubbed my dick telling me she wanted me hard for her pussy. I quickly got hard and laughing she pushed me on my back and got on top. She did not strip just pulled the leg of her shorts to one side with her knickers and stuffed me in and then smashed away on top. I lay finding the shorts rubbing against my shaft uncomfortable but also finding her tough pussy and rough riding even more painful. Not that she cared as she came time after time on me. After twenty minutes her pussy broke me and I came moaning into her. She laughed and just ordered me to stay hard and then carried on ravishing me as I lay groaning underneath her incredibly powerful body. She had me for another twenty minutes and another six orgasms for her until to my great relief there was a knock on the door and I realised my ordeal under her was over. Again I was pulled out naked to be greeted by female jeers and I was told by Sandra that Maria and her team had one and I was to please them. Laughing Pam another large powerful girl dragged me in and quickly pulled her shorts and knickers off and presented her large very sweaty pussy for my tired tongue. After her I pleased four more large girls with my aching tongue before finally Maria returned and enjoyed a final orgasm from my shattered mouth. Then with a final pinch of my bottom she left pulling me out. I moaned at that because in the pool were over twenty girls and Maria grabbed my erect dick and I was pulled over and shoved in. Instantly I was surrounded by girls who groped and pinched me freely as I struggled. Several were topless and soon my head was being thrust into boob after boob while my bottom, balls and dick were really suffering as the girls subjected me to some really brutal horseplay. I hate to think what would have happened next but suddenly Candy was there shouting and the girls' let me go. I was able to jump out my groin really aching in pain and return and get my clothes as she ordered the reluctant girls out and then as I left the hut dressed in my spoilt clothes Candy gave Sandra a telling off for letting the girls ravish me. However she seemed more concerning about the girls getting pregnant than with me getting castrated. Then she ordered me to go and rest and to behave and I staggered off with numerous bruises to my groin and bottom and a tired mouth.

I had another sleep and then got up. I groaned as I did as my balls were bruised and my dick and bottom were covered in scratches. I staggered out the pain from my bruised balls making walking difficult and found Candy. She was sympathetic but also found it funny and told me I should be careful about messing around with gangs of sex starved girls. The girls had another barbecue and singsong with me sitting carefully away from them and ignoring the teasing jeers directed towards me. Then the girls were sent off to bed and after cleaning up I went on patrol with Candy. It was obvious that many of the girls intended to have fun that night and I was glad to be with Candy rather than Sandra who would probably have left me out to dry. However most of the girls were in their rooms eating and drinking (but mainly coke) and no causing major trouble even though I was given a load of verbal teasing and quite a few flashes of boobs and bum. Then we patrolled though the woods and I heard a man screaming and we went to investigate. We saw about twenty girls' sitting and laughing with bottles and food and tied in the middle was a boy naked and spread eagle on the ground. He had a girl on his dick and another on his face with six others groping and pinching him. One girl was holding his balls and after a minute the girl on his face lifted up and his balls were obviously squeezed or tugged by the girls making him scream again and I recognised Carl's roommates voice. Candy pulled me away and told me she would break the party up later. This amazed me and she grinned and said in her opinion any man working in a country camp full of young girls should expect some very rough horseplay. After all she added she knew that many of her male staff worked here because they wanted to get laid by young girls and if instead of a one or two girls they got a dozen or more that was what they should have seen would happen. I asked about her telling Sandra off and rescuing me. She grinned and said that was different as she wanted to screw me and also it was a little to public.

Then she stroked my groin and added more seriously that she knew the sort of girls she had they were a mixture of young innocents who needed to be watched and street wise sex mad teenagers who needed to be given some fun and part of my job was to oblige them. I asked how she knew who was who and she smiled and said that when the girls came they were searched for drugs and if they had contraceptives with them and over half did she knew they were up for it. I thought of Willow and asked about girls learning and she smiled and pinched my bottom and told me that the camp was an educational institute so of course the girls broadened their horizons and that too was part of my role and she knew I made a lovely love teacher. Then she kissed me and told me I had an extra special duty this summer of stopping her going mad with lust as she saw all the sex going on around me. Her next statement was a real surprise as she told me she had picked me out as I was handsome and good in bed but mainly because she knew I was Jane's and therefore would not be a threat to her marriage. I was amazed, as I had assumed she was single or divorced but she grinned and told me her husband was an air force officer and a real hard nut. She laughed again and told me if he discovered I was screwing her he would kill me so I had better do as she wanted or she was telling him.

Then she suggested I waited in her house and had a shower and got naked on her bed for her. I gratefully agreed and she walked me there and locked me in. I had a shower my balls still aching and reflected that once more I was fully trapped into serving a mass of women and wondered if it was my fate realising that as long as I was in love with Jane it probably was (correct!). I lay watching the very poor tele and after an hour Candy came in and told me she had time for a quickie. However the ache in my balls and the state of my dick made sexual pleasure for me impossible and instead I satisfied her with my tongue. Then off she went for about two hours before returning. She got some creams and massaged and stroked my balls and dick and soon I was feeling better and was hard and she was able to get on me and love me even though it was a very long time before I came and then the orgasm was really painful as my swollen balls tried to pump spunk out. We had a rest and then I went down on her and had her close to orgasm when she had phone call and had to leave. I waited and after an hour she returned and told me my friend Paul had suffered. I asked how and was told that a dozen girls led by Sara and Deanna had broken open the door to our room probably to get me but found him instead and dragged him out and stripped him and then tried to ravish him. However he had spurted as soon as they had touched him and when they laughed he had thumped Deanna giving her a black eye the girls had then attacked him and covered him in paint and mud and then Deanna had taken her revenge by pissing all over him. He was furious and had demanded the police were called but the girls had pretended that he had come onto them so instead he had resigned after Candy had agreed to pay him all his summer pay to go. This pleased me, as he was a pain in the backside and no friend of mine. Then Candy gently got me hard and loved me until I had another powerful but painful orgasm and passed out.

The next day the girls packed and poured out in a stream of buses and as I helped I must have been kissed by over a hundred of them. Many of the kisses were full lips on snogs and my bottom and groin were pinched and groped freely. However I put up with it as it was done in a very friendly manner. I have to say I was glad to see the girls go as my reputation as a good head giver and screw meant I was now number one target. Also leaving was of course Paul and also Carl's roommate whose savage gangbanging the night before had broken him therefore Carl suggested he move in with me and I agreed. Then Candy as the last few buses left gave me the weekend off and told me that Jane was meeting me as she to had the weekend off as well. Within the hour Jane turned up and we made love savagely and then gentle in my bed before getting a lift into town and having a quiet weekend together as a couple once more.

No comments: