Monday, July 03, 2006

College days USA summer part 6



Part six

After a weekend away with Jane I returned to the camp to find that it was again full of girls as the second group turned up for their four week intensive revision course. They seemed a quieter than the last lot and also seemed happier to be in the camp. On my first day I again had a large number of Maths lessons to teach and found that in general they were of a lower standard than the last lot. Indeed quite a lot of the girls had been to the camp before. At lunchtime I was seen by Candy and in her office she lay back in an armchair while I knelt and removed her knickers and gave her oral pleasure. Then she told me that she had spoken to Jane for a long time in the morning as she had been to the other camp and found her a nice girl and they had agreed how they were going to humiliate and trap Jane's two timing boss to be Donna's slave. Then she told me that I was not to do the soccer club as a new male staffer was doing it with Sandra. Instead I was to help run a get fit group for some of the less fit girls and she also told me that she had agreed for Jane to use her spare bedroom to see me in. This confused me as I could not fully understand why until that afternoon I was able to talk to Carl my new roommate who updated me on gossip including the fact that Sandra had taken up with a new guy in a big way. I was disappointed and pleased but later when I saw Sandra she gave me a big kiss and told me she thought Jane and I were the most wonderful people she had ever met. So whatever personal demons had been holding her back had obviously gone.

The get fit club contained about a dozen girls and they were some of the largest and most unattractive girls I had seen in a long time. A very Christian girl helped me with the club but the girls were so fat they were unable to do much. Anyway the first three days were very peaceful with only Candy and Jane to please, as Jo also seemed to have moved on. In fact maybe ten staff had either left or moved to another camp and this seemed to be the way with this camp. Carl told me however that while it was quiet now to expect things to rapidly get much hotter as the girls lust rose and they found they only had a few victims to take it out on. This time Carl told me he was going to avoid groups of girls and try and just pick up a couple of the quieter girls for one to one sex. Of course he had no chance as with so many girls to every man he was doomed to be gangbanged particularly as I knew Candy regarded it as part of his job and more worryingly part of mine. Candy had also adjusted my teaching timetable so that I now taught four hours of maths a day not six and the remaining two hours were down as admin. While it is true to say I did do some filing and paperwork I spent most of this time loving Candy and found her an exhausting lover as the older woman usually is. We loved in many ways but she liked my tongue more than my dick I was pleased to say as that left me with at least some energy. I also hoped that she was going to protect me as the course went on but she made it clear that if anything the opposite was going to apply. This was because as she said I was safe and therefore a good person to set up as a target. However she with a giggle and pinch of the bottom promised to save me before I was castrated and then giggled and fisted my dick and told me that after all she needed my dick. However she did allow Jane and myself a couple of lovely sessions on her house.

Then on the Thursday evening she told me as I left her office after some exhausting office work involving a dozen orgasms for her and a couple of beautiful ones for me that tonight I was coming for supper and I was going to meet and be nice to Donna. I groaned at that but turned up as expected. I was not feeling randy and the sight of Donna made me shudder and I realised why her husband was desperate to get off with other women. Donna was Candy's age (fifty plus) but looked a lot older with a wrinkly ancient face. Worse was her body that was grossly fat and her thighs were wider than I was. She gave me a smile and shook my hand hard in her sweaty massive hand as we sat down to eat. After sometime the strained conversation turned to her husband and the bile of hatred caused to her by his screwing around came out. We listened with Candy being very sympathetic and then saying that Jane was going to sort him out. I rapidly agreed and told the women about Jane's boy breaking exploits amazed as I spoke by just how savage she had been over the years. This pleased the women and my assurance that he would soon be Donna's slave pleased her. Then Candy made me shudder as she pointed out that Jane must be good because I had promised to serve Donna until her husband had been properly trained. I groaned at that but had to agree as the gross woman gave me a lust filled stare. Donna then said she had not had sex for nearly a year and with a smile Candy told her not to waste time but take me next door and make me please her in any way she wanted. Then Candy stood and said she was off to check things and left me alone with the monstrous looking woman.

Donna stood and ordered me next door to the bedroom and reluctantly I followed her. Once we were in the bedroom she stripped off her tent like dress and exposed her body to my view. I shuddered at that, as her naked body was not a nice sight with massive rolls of hanging fat and thighs like trees. She leered at me and told me to get naked and I stripped knowing that as Jane's boy I had to serve any woman. My naked body obviously pleased her a lot more than her did mine because she moaned and told me I was a Greek god. I am not but it made me smile and hope that with a little luck pleasuring her would be a quick if disgusting job. Then she unclipped her bra and her massive boobs flopped forward and down until they rested on her stomach and she smiled and said she had heard I was a boob lover. I nodded and moved closer even though her boobs were not attractive and gently cupped them and rubbed her nipples. Her boobs were incredibly slack and heavy and I realised I was not getting hard. However I imagined it was Jane's firm boobs I was playing with and my dick climbed up. I was pleased it had done so as it met her hand coming down and soon she was roughly stroking my dick making me wonder if any Americans knew how to rub softly. After a few minutes she let go of my dick and sat down telling me that Candy had said I gave great head. I nodded and knelt between her thighs the sight of the masses of flesh making me shudder and removed a colossal pair of knickers from her sweaty body. Instantly she opened her thighs and exposed her hairy pussy surrounded by flesh and I moved in and started licking finding her very wet and sweaty. She moaned at my gentle touch and pushed my head firmly between her thighs so I could hardly breathe and grunted and groaned and forced her fat pussy into my open mouth and came rapidly. Then I was allowed to pull off and find some clean air. Donna moved and lay on the bed and told me to get on her. I shuddered at that but luckily I was still hard and I got on her and with some difficulty and help from her eventually I found her vagina among all the fat and loved her. Her pussy was slack and I was pushed so high by her big stomach it was hard to love her properly but I did my best and was pleased when after several minutes she moaned and came once more. Then I was pushed off and lay next to her still hard. Her hand gripped me and she played with me and questioned me. The questions were all about Jane and that did Jane want her man and I assured her that she did not.

Finally she seemed satisfied and then the questions changed to had I enjoyed loving her. Of course I could not say the truth so I said yes but added that with Jane and Candy to love I was finding it hard to come. This made her laugh but the tugging of my dick did not slacken and I realised I was expected to orgasm. For several minutes her large hands tugged away and I managed to think about Jane and eventually to my relief and her excitement I orgasmed. To my horror she carried on tugging at my sensitive dick and when I moaned and begged her to stop she told me she had been told that if you rubbed me after orgasm I stayed hard and she wanted me again. Of course for me this is true so I could not resist as she tormented my dick. Then it got a lot worse as the mammoth woman mounted me and I realised she wanted to go on top. She smiled at me and pulled my dick towards her pussy and said that she loved being the rider but had not found a man to ride for years but was sure I was strong enough. Then her slack pussy engulfed me and as it disappeared into her her weight hammered me down. I was crushed underneath her bulk unable to resist or move as the giantess ravished me. It was painful and humiliating as she screwed me but after many minutes she moaned into orgasm and then pulled off me and smashed down next to me. She grabbed me and pulled me over until my head was resting on her breasts now thickly covered in sweat and once more she chatted. After our rough sex she seemed a lot happier and told me she was looking forward to meeting Jane.

Then to my amazement I heard Jane asking if any one was at home. Donna was at first frightened but when I explained it was Jane she told me to see her. I got up and went outside to the dining room still naked and found Jane eating the remains of my chips. She smiled at my naked body and moved over and kissed me and groped my still hard dick. Then she smiled and said it was not Candy I was screwing, as I did not smell of her but who. I told her Donna and then Donna came out her clothes roughly on and I still naked introduced them. Jane apologised for interrupting and told Donna she hoped I had satisfied her and if she wanted she would come back later. Donna who seemed embarrassed about having been found with me said she was finished and then we all sat down and had one then two and then three beers. The conversation was stilted at first but then the two females talked about myself and Donna's husband and Jane's descriptions of making him beg made Donna laugh. We were on our third beer when Candy returned and told us all that the girls were getting restless and she had to save two of her male staff from different huts. Jane smiled at me and patted my groin and said that should please me, as I needed a lot of sex to keep me under control. All the women laughed at that but for me that was even worse news, as these three women would be more than enough.

Then Candy said that seeing all the sex had turned her on and asked Jane if she could have me and Jane smiled and said yes. Candy stood and walked next door and I followed her. Candy stripped naked and closed on me and rubbed me hard and then pulled me onto the bed and onto my back. First I licked her off and then twice she screwed me until I climaxed into her with a loud moan. Then she made me lick her sticky pussy until she had come for a fourth time. Then she moved off me and went outside. Next in not to my surprise was Jane who stripped and used her skills to get me hard and then mounted me and loved me until she had come five times and then her tight pussy brought me to a raging orgasm. She let me rest for a few seconds and then presented her pussy for cleaning and licking and used her hands and mouth to get me ready. I was pleased she had as Donna lumbered in and stripped and then got on me and ravished me under her massive bulk until she had come twice on me. She left and was replaced by Candy who had pleasure twice form my mouth and twice from my dick and then Jane returned and loved me until I orgasmed sobbing into her. She again got me hard while my tired tongue satisfied her once more and then my exhausted body and sore dick was pounded by the bulk of Donna until the giantess had come three times. I dreaded another round of loving so was pleased when I was allowed out and sat next to Jane who was naked opposite the two other women both in robes. All three females were getting on very well and I realised that Jane's charm had worked once more. I gathered that they had agreed a timetable for Donna's husband's slavish return to her but was told I had a little part to play apart from an occasional session with Donna. I shuddered at that and I am sure Jane felt it because she gave my sore erect dick she was stroking a squeeze to tell me she understood how tough that was for me. Then Donna had to leave as it was late and she went to get her clothes but Jane sent me in and before she dressed I knelt in front of Donna and once more licked her off. After Donna had gone Jane suggested to Candy that both of them had me and Candy smiled and pinched my bottom. Soon I was in bed with both my darling sexy Jane and the old flabby Candy pleasuring them with my tongue and dick. The two females loved me for over an hour and I had three intense but empty orgasms once with Candy and twice in the tighter more active pussy of Jane. Finally the women were sated and I was allowed to fall asleep shattered between them.

The next morning both women enjoyed me before I was allowed to shower with Jane and we pleasured each other in the shower room with our mouths. Then all three of us had breakfast. I was told by Candy that with the girls moving around a lot more and getting lusty that she was going to have to be careful about screwing me as she did not want any rumours about her having a lover. This both pleased and worried me. It pleased me because loving her every morning and then every night was tiring but worried me because her house was my base for loving Jane. Jane smiled and told me that this was not a problem as she would not be over as often as she had a man to break but when she saw how sad that made me she smiled and told me that Candy had agreed to give me time off to see her so I was not to worry. Then Candy told me that it had been agreed last night that I was an ideal foil to keep some of the wilder girls from straying to far away from the rules. My moan at that made them both laugh and Jane told me I was a lucky man as having hut after hut full of sexy nubile young women to satisfy would be most man's heaven. She was of course correct but I knew that you can have too much of anything and a girl gang is too much for one man. Then with a smile Jane said she had to go and after a kiss left me with Candy. She got up and told me she had to shower and made me join her and once more I exchanged oral pleasure with a woman in a shower. Afterwards I was shattered and pleased when she allowed me to rest up rather than teach. I did do my keep kit club and noticed that even these girls were making indelicate comments and I knew that the camps problems with the girls had just started. Afterwards I had drink with Carl and he told me that he had got off with a very sexy young blonde sixteen-year-old and enjoyed a wonderful night loving her under the stars. I asked about other rumours and he told me that one of the new male staff had gone to a girls hut to love her and had enjoyed mutual oral sex with her but when he went to go he found the girls had stolen his clothes and each girl demanded he did her as well. He had therefore set to work but as he had to come with each girl after four girls he had tried to fight and grab his clothes and it was then that Candy and three more female staff had turned up and rescued him from the angry girls. However Carl reckoned he should have put up with the abuse and carried on serving as all the girls were annoyed about him ducking out and he was sure to get a lot of grief. I agreed with him and then Carl asked where I had spent the night. I told him with Jane and he smiled and told me that his lover had told him that I was one of the girls' prime targets so I should be careful. I was amazed and asked why and he told me that several of the girls were doing a second month so my reputation as a good group lay had been spread around. This combined with Candy's comments made me groan as I was obviously going to be a busy boy. Carl smiled at my groan and told me he was pleased no one had remembered banging him as this month he intended not to allow himself to get caught. Then it was time for another tedious barbecue.

Afterwards I was on patrol once more for the first time since the girls swapped over. Candy turned up a model of brisk efficiency and decided that most of the staff were to patrol around the huts as she did not want any men in the huts. Of course she did not say that but it was clear to all what she meant. However she gave me a big grin and suggested I did the perimeter fence to ensure no intruders got in adding that for now my presence around the huts was not needed. I slunk off alone and was soon patrolling around the tiny fence wishing I was in bed and if not alone at least alone with Jane. My thoughts were all of Jane and how she got me messed up in weird situations. I was thinking of Denise, Kelly, Sandra, Erica, Yein, Ah Kum and of all the strange women I had served because of my love of Jane and not really concentrating on what was happening. Therefore I virtually fell over three girls trying to get back into the camp. I do not know who was the most surprised them or I. But I recovered first and in my best teacher's voice demanded to know what they were doing. They seemed worried then one told the others that it was the cute English guy who gave great head and they all giggled. I realised that I was in trouble but carried on and demanded they explain themselves. I think my teacher attitude did get them because one told me they had gone out to get some beers and see if there were any cute local boys. Then another said they had found beers but no boys and did I fancy a beer. I was about to carry on with my tough guy act when one of them pushed herself into me and slammed her lips against mine. Before I could react and push her off one of her friends had grabbed my hand and placed it against her shirt so I could feel her soft boob underneath and told me to relax and have a beer and a nice pet. Then the girl who was trying to kiss me unzipped me and tugged my dick out in a strong grip and I knew they had won. I moaned and told them I would not report them if they went away quietly but the girl holding my now erect dick told me not to be silly but to relax and have a nice beer and then chill out. I had to agree and they neatly manipulated me under some trees and we all sat down with my erect dick still firmly in the girl's hand. Then I was handed a beer and then giggling the girls introduced themselves and in the moonlight I was finally able to see them properly.

The girl holding my dick was a slim blonde girl with pert boobs called Tanya. The girl who had pressed my hand against her boobs was plumper but still slim with big boobs called Phoebe and the third girl was a slim girl with small boobs and very skinny legs called Fey. They seemed pleased to have trapped me and Tanya commented to the others how nice my dick felt and soon all three had given me a feel. While they were touching me up they neatly removed my jeans and boxers and then Tanya told me to get my shirt off until I was naked. I actually hoped they intended to run away with my clothes, as I was sure I could get home naked. However after groping me for a couple more minutes giggling all three girls stripped as well and soon I was surrounded by soft female flesh. Soon I was being snogged and was stroking the girls boobs making them giggle and then moan. All three had nice firm boobs but Phoebe's were the most magnificent. After many minutes Tanya suggested they test out if I gave as good head as was claimed and she lay back on the ground and I was pushed between her slim thighs and onto her tight pussy. She was quite hairy with wide lips and was already wet as I started to nuzzle and kiss her. Soon I had her open and eager for loving. However she pressed my head into her groin and moaned and groaned to a wet and powerful orgasm. Then she pushed me off and told the others that the other girls had not been lying and I gave great head. Fey grabbed my head and pulled me down between her slim thighs saying that after a week without sex any head was good head and the other two giggled as I applied myself to her small hairless pussy. It did not take her long to moan in orgasmic delight and then I was pushed between the plumper thighs of Phoebe and licked her much hairier pussy. She took longer to come and grabbed my hands and placed them on her big boobs and finally climaxed with me sucking her hard and rubbing her nipples.

Then I was allowed to rest and drink another beer as the girls continued to tease my dick. They decided not to screw me as they had no contraceptives but instead demanded my tongue once more. However Tanya complained about the hardness of the ground so they forced me to lie back and she got on me and as she did so Fey said it was better as it allowed her to carry on amusing herself with my knob. Once more I licked the hairy pussy of Tanya until her moaning peaked and then she was replaced by Fey who rocked and jiggled on me until she too was pleasured. All the time the girls were teasing me and by now they had me desperate to orgasm. However before they got me to come Phoebe got on me and rode my mouth making me massage her big boobs as she quickly came on me her juices filling my mouth and I realised that on top gave her the access to my tongue she needed. Then the girls decided it was my turn and debated how I should come. Fey wanted to give me a handjob so she could see me spurt while Tanya wanted me to come in her mouth as it was be nicer for me. Phoebe settled the argument by placing my hands on her boobs and asking did I like their silky softness and when I said yes told the others she would titscrew me and they could watch. The girls made me stand and Phoebe knelt and placed my hard rob between her orbs and I started to love them watched by the other two who got their heads very close and rubbed my bottom and giggled as I lost it. I came powerfully and Phoebe moved so the head of my dick was free and all three girls could see me fire come out all over her big boobs, neck and face. Phoebe smiled and pulled me down by my balls and told me she was dirty and with other two laughing made me lick her clean. I expected to go between their legs but instead we had another beer and chatted and I gathered the three girls were totally bored with the camp and were insulted to waste their summer in the middle of nowhere. They talked about their hometown and the boys and it was obvious to me that their parents had pulled them away as all three of them had spent all year screwing and no time studying. After we had finished our beer the girls gave me a kiss and grope and told me they had better go but thanked me for being nice to them. I asked them to keep quiet about having me and Tanya laughed and said no way she was going to tell everyone how sexy I was and other two giggled and agreed. Then Fey asked would the sexless Girl Guide sack me and after a few seconds I realised she meant Candy. I nearly smiled at that as I realised how Candy's bouncy no sex attitude fooled people but then remembered I to had fallen for it. I said no and then Fey smiled and said in that case all the girls should know that there was a least one guy able to kiss pussy on the camp. Then the girls pulled their clothes on and left me worried as I knew the story would spread like wild fire and with Candy setting me up I was in trouble. I wondered why Candy was setting me up as much and realised that Jane must have asked her to and groaned at my lover's mischievous nature. However I dressed and walked back towards the main camp.

I was still thinking about Jane and only a girl's giggle stopped me. I looked around torch off and suddenly saw the girls. There were five of them all sitting in a tree with drinks and food staring. I looked to where they were staring and smiled. I could see a lamp and next to it a blanket. On the blanket was a naked Carl and on him was an equally naked slim sexy blonde riding his dick. She smiled up at the watching girls and gave them a wave and then lent forward and kissed Carl. I realised that Carl's girlfriend was not playing a straight game with him and smiled at the thought of his plan to avoid gang service failing. I suppose I should have told him, as he was a friend. But firstly he had been very snug about getting one girl and not falling for a gang and secondly if they had him it meant one hut less after me. I returned to my hut thinking again about Jane and nearly for the third time that night fell over a woman. It was Candy who smiled and asked had I enjoyed myself. I did not know if she knew about Fey, Phoebe and Tanya so I told her anyway and she giggled and told me I had done well. Then she pinched my bottom and told me she was not tired. We went to her house and soon we were in her bed loving. We loved for over an hour and I had two more orgasms before she told me to leave and I returned to my room. I got there at the same time as Carl who asked what I had been up to and I told him that three sexy minxes had jumped me and screwed me. He told me I was lucky it was only three as later it would be more and then told me he had spent a lovely evening having love made to him by a sexy blonde alone and I smiled and went to sleep smiling at the shock he would suffer soon.

No comments: