Monday, December 04, 2006

my particular kink

As you may be aware my particular kink is women wanting/ demanding/forcing sex with a man particularly when he is unkeen/being raped. The more women the better!
It is a very unusual kink as far as I can see judging from the lack of material on the web on this. In fact the reason I started writing my rather low quality stories was because no one else seemed to be. (Actually untrue a Dutch gentleman was also writing a few stories on the theme but I did not discover them until later on.)
This is still the case now that very little material is around and that most femdom material caters for the big mummy/ hurt my balls market.
As for pictures and movies very limited as well however this does not seem to be fully the case in Japan where a whole genre seems to exist of women in a group having sex with a man. The examples (from the moodyz web site) I shall post show this (with a few from examine the penis type of movies as well.)
A few questions
1. Am I alone in my kink?
2. Is it different in Japan?
3. Does any one know good Japanese sites for this material that I can access in the UK? (Particularly stories on theme but either in English or easy to change to English).

Any one help? Or even comment!

Neverman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your stories Neverman. My interest is in facesitting and men being forced against their will to give oral sex in the most humiliating and degrading ways. There's a great deal of overlap with my fantasies and your stories.

The Japanese certainly view this subject matter in a different way to anyone else. I personally love the Japanese femdom style.

I don't know whether these videos will cater totally to your taste but
I've bought DVD's from these people before and they're a reliable company. Try www.jfetishworld.com