Thursday, March 01, 2007

"Women at Work" by rals

"Women at Work" by rals

“Hello Janet”, Larry said as she opened her door.
“Hi Larry, come on in. You look tired”.
“I am”, he replied. “It’s been a very difficult week for me at work.”
“Well, come in to the dining room. I have dinner ready and we can visit while we eat.”
“I’m sure glad you invited me to dinner tonight. I am just too tired to go out and get something on my own and I don’t have the energy to fix dinner for myself. Mmmm, that really smells good. Pork chops?”
Janet smiled. “You told me you liked them, now sit down and I’ll get them on the table.”
Larry sat down and watched as Janet brought the food over to the table. He couldn’t help but stare at her very tight skirt as it stretched while she walked and he could see her bikini panty lines through her skirt. From the other bulges in her dress he imagined she was wearing a garter belt to hold her nylons up and she was wearing very high heels that came to what appeared to be very sharp points.
After Janet got the food on the table she sat beside Larry on the side of the table and crossed her legs, allowing her tight skirt to slide almost to her hips, exposing the tops of her nylons and he could see the garter belt attached to them.
Ignoring his stares she said smiling, “Well, go ahead and eat. What has been so bad?”
Barely able to take his eyes from her beautiful legs he began fixing food from the bowls onto his plate, his gaze often returning to her legs, even as he ate.
“It’s not easy being the only man at that place!” he said finally. “Those women really think they know it all! A woman named Sharon made a mistake on one of her reports and blamed me for it, so they punished me for it instead of her. I tried to tell them it wasn’t my fault and the boss slipped her panties down and gagged me with them to keep me quiet. You don’t want to know what happened after that!”
Janet smiled. “Yes I do Larry. Please tell me.”
“I really don’t want to offend you Janet and they did some extremely intimate things to me when they punished me”.
Janet put her hand on Larry’s knee, “Well, I think it will help if you can talk about it. Try me. I will understand, really”.
Larry hesitated as he finished eating and pushed his plate away, very conscious of her hand on his knee as she gently felt his knee and a little above his knee.
“Well, o.k. After she stuffed her panties in my mouth Sharon and Penny tied my hands behind my back and then pulled my trousers down. They felt my underpants all over for a few minutes and then pulled them down also, telling me they were going to spank me for making that mistake. You can imagine how embarrassing that was, standing with my pants down in front of those three women with my hands tied behind my back so I couldn’t even try to cover my penis and balls while they looked directly at them.”
“Yes Larry”, Janet said, “I bet that was pretty humiliating for you. Especially after they had already felt your up over your underpants. Did they spank you then?”
Larry hesitated a moment, and said, “Once they pulled my underpants down they felt my naked penis and balls all over, making me real hard and very excited sexually. They made me spread my legs apart and felt me all over in between my legs which made me feel very weak and helpless. Finally the boss sat down and pulled up her skirt and I was forced to lay across her lap and then she spanked me very hard for several minutes. It really hurt and my naked buttocks felt like they were on fire when she finally stopped and as it that wasn’t bad enough she and Sharon then pinched the skin on my buttocks very hard and tight in their fingers and twisted the skin back and forth! I almost passed out from the pain and embarrassment I was going through!”
“Oh Larry, I’m so sorry for you. That was terrible and it wasn’t even your fault! That was awful of those women to put you through all that. Did they let you go after you were punished?”
Larry looked at her exposed thighs and up at her, feeling flustered when he saw her looking directly into his eyes and knowing she knew he was looking at her legs.
When she didn’t say anything he continued, “Well, no they didn’t. Penny told them to keep me in that position for a minute and left. Margaret, my boss, had forced my naked penis in between her legs and kept it trapped tightly there as she spanked me and pinched my naked buttocks all over. Penny returned with a dildo that had a lot of little projections on it and she knelt in front of me and made me watch her put some K-Y jelly on it. She laughed as I struggled to beg her not to fuck me, and then she handed the dildo to Margaret. Both Penny and Sharon pulled my naked buttocks wide apart and Margaret pushed the dildo right up inside of my anus. I almost passed out from the pain and pleasure that shot through my body as she fucked me very deeply. When she pulled the dildo almost out of me I thought it was over but then she plunged it deeply inside of again and then did the same thing over and over”.
“Oh Larry”, Janet said, “that’s terrible. And you couldn’t do a thing to stop her! She really must have violated your body with that dildo, pushing it in and out of you like that. How could you stand it?”
“I couldn’t”, Larry said quietly, “I broke down and cried from the fierceness of her fucking me and that just seemed to add fuel to the fire and she fucked me harder and deeper as I cried helplessly. I could hear Sharon and Penny laughing as they continued holding my naked buttocks wide open for Margaret to penetrate me as deeply as she could and watched me crying helplessly across her lap.”
“How long did Margaret fuck you Larry?”
“It felt like an hour but it was really only about twenty minutes I could tell from the clock when she finally stopped and helped me get up on my feet. Then while I stood there Penny got on her knees in front of me and….well….”
Janet was openly feeling the inner part of his leg now, almost up to his hips. “Well, what Larry? What did she do on her knees in front of you. Your naked penis must have been right in front of her face in that position?”
“Yes”, Larry replied, blushing as he told her about his experience. “Then she put her lips right over my naked penis and began to suck on me.”
“Did you enjoy that?” Janet asked.
“Well, yes I did” he said, “Isn’t this embarrassing to you? I told you I didn’t think you wanted to know all of this.”
“No Larry, really. I think it will help you to have a sympathetic ear to listen to you. Go ahead and tell me what else happened. Did she suck very hard on you?”
Larry smiled, “I thought she sucked pretty hard on me and she pushed my penis up against my lower stomach as she sucked on it and worked her tongue into the end of it! This allowed Sharon room to kneel beside her and take my balls inside her mouth and as she sucked on my balls she pushed her tongue into them over and over!”
“Oh Larry, they tongue fucked you in the end of your penis and tongue fucked your balls at the same time!”
“Yes”, he continued, “ and Margaret resumed fucking me deep in my ass at the same time! I couldn’t control my self and after only a few minutes came to a very hard orgasm and ejaculated. I felt terribly embarrassed but couldn’t stop myself. Then to add insult to injury Penny removed her tongue from the end of my penis and let my hot sperm shoot into her mouth and then she swallowed all of it.”
“Oh, how humiliating Larry! I’m so sorry for you. I know it felt good but it had to be terribly embarrassing to you, especially when you couldn’t do a thing to stop them. They really raped you!”
Larry looked up into her eyes, a little startled, “I didn’t think about that Janet, but you are right. They really did rape me didn’t they?”
“Yes Larry. What are you going to do about it?” and she put her hand directly between his legs and squeezed gently as she looked into his eyes.
“What can I do about it?” he asked quietly. “I need the job and don’t feel I can quit. Nobody will believe me if I tell them what happened. Besides I don’t want to tell anybody. It is too embarrassing for me!”
“You know they will rape you a lot more from now on after conquering you so thoroughly this first time?”
Larry stared at her legs as he felt her hand moving around between his legs. “Yes Janet. There is nothing I can to stop them. I was so weak and felt so helpless as they violated me and used me in different ways. I mean, it became very exciting to me. After I ejaculated Penny continued sucking on my penis and I was surprised to feel it grow very hard again. Of course she tongued fucked me in the end of it as she sucked on it. She had fresh lipstick on also!”
“Did she get lipstick on your penis?” Janet asked.
“Yes Janet, and Sharon got lipstick on my balls also. I’ll have to really wash them to get it off!”
“Maybe I can help if you want me to. I don’t want you think badly of me but if you want me to I’ll try to help clean the lipstick off of you! Why don’t you stand up?”
Larry looked at her and she leaned over and kissed him gently on his lips for a minute or two as she slowly unfastened his trousers and unzipped them. Still kissing him both of them stood up and she slid his trousers down and breaking the kiss she reached down and helped him step out of them.
“You’ll have to remove your shoes and sock so they won’t get wet in the shower Larry!” she said and helped removed them.
Meanwhile Larry removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He now stood totally naked in front of Janet who was admiring his naked body openly.
Slowly she began to feel his hard penis, noticing the fresh lipstick on it and she knew he had been telling her the truth about what the women had done to him at work that afternoon.
Larry felt her fingers feeling his hard naked penis and he enjoyed the feeling very much. It was interesting to him how good it felt and not as embarrassing as it had been earlier in the day with the girls had forced him.
“Maybe I should…..” and she broke off embarrassed at her thought.
“What Janet?” He asked. “You are wearing fresh lipstick I can tell. Are you thinking of using your mouth on me too?”
Janet laughed and openly put her warm lips directly over his penis and began to suck on it as her fingers began feeling and manipulating his naked balls. Larry’s strength left him almost immediately and he had to put a hand down on the table to keep himself from falling to the floor.
“Mmmmmm I love doing this to you!” Janet said sucking him hard and working his penis over with her tongue, feeling him getting weaker and weaker. “Maybe I better take you into my bedroom before you fall down”.
She stood up and squeezing his penis in one hand she worked a finger into the end of it and pulled him behind her into her bedroom and over to her bed. She sat down and pulled his penis to her mouth once more and resumed sucking and tongue fucking him in the end of his penis as he moaned and finally had to sit on the bed and then she pushed him onto his back and stood up, looking down at him as she removed her clothes. Then, completely naked, she straddled his head and bent over and resumed sucking on his penis and began to work his balls over with her fingers, slowly forcing his naked legs wide apart!
Larry watched her, fascinated, as she seemed to really enjoy sucking on his naked penis. She was twisting his naked balls back and forth with one hand and pulling down on them as she tightened her lips around his penis and pulled upward on it. She began to feel him all over in between his naked legs and as her fingers touched him right between his legs and his balls she took the tender skin and pinched it in her fingers, very satisfied at the reaction she got as he jerked wildly, encouraging her to pinch harder and pull on the skin as she pinched it. She had worked her knees over his arms, and had them pinned to the bed so all he could do was feel her upper thighs and she slowly lowered her hips down onto his head, her naked cunt going directly onto his mouth.
Janet stopped sucking for a minute and said “See Larry? If those women hadn’t of gagged you with her panties they might have done this to you also”, and she resumed sucking his hard naked penis as he moaned and helplessly began to suck on her hot wet cunt, licking her faster and faster as she pressed it harder onto his face.
She worked her arms between his legs and forced his legs very wide apart until she had a perfect view of his anus and as she sucked his penis and tongue fucked him in the end of it, she watched as she place a finger right on his anus and slowly moved it around and around as she gently pushed it inside of him. Soon she put a second finger with it and then a third and pushed all three as deep into him as she could get them and then twisted them back and forth as she started a pumping action inside of his naked ass, enjoying feeling his naked body thrashing wildly and helplessly beneath her. She used her other hand to work his balls over, pinching the skin on them and between them and his anus and even as she sucked him she laughed at his reaction as his body stiffened and jerked helplessly beneath her.
Finally she was just too excited to keep this going and turned around and laid fully on him guiding his penis with her hand in between her naked legs and into her vagina and then pushing down hard on him with her hips, driving his hard penis deep inside of her hot wet cunt and then she started humping him furiously, forcing his penis to slide in and out of her until he finally came to a very hard orgasm and emptied a full dose of his hot sperm deep inside of her. As she felt him began to ejaculate her excitement reached a pinnacle and she came to a very hard climax as pleasure soared through her naked body and she really pushed down on him hard forcing his penis as deep into her as she could get it.
Finally finishing her climax she rested on her elbows and looked down into his eyes smiling. “I enjoyed that!” she said. “You really got me excited telling me what happened to you this afternoon.” Then she kissed him lightly on his lips and slowly dismounted him. “When you feel strong enough I’ll take you into the bathroom and we can take a shower together and I’ll clean the lipstick off of you.” She laughed as she looked at his penis and balls, “It looks like I added even more to you!”.
Larry smiled weakly up at her and slowly sat up and climbed off of the bed and walked with her into her bathroom.
Later that night as they sat together on her couch, they talked about their different ideas about life and the future.
“What do you think will happen to you Monday when you go back to work Larry?” Janet asked him.
He hesitated a moment, then said, “Margaret told me I have to work half a day tomorrow. If I don’t obey her I will probably lose my job, so what choice do it have? I am sure she will rape me tomorrow morning and probably Sharon and Penny will be there also. I don’t know what to do. I have to be there”.
Janet stroked his shoulder gently. “Maybe I could go with you under the pretense of us going on a drive up into the mountains after you get off work at noon. I would think they would be a little nervous about raping you right in front of me, don’t you?”
“That might work” he said, “Do you really want to go with me?”
She kissed him on his lips for a few minutes and then sitting back smiled at him. “Yes, Larry. Let’s see if that will keep you from being raped by them.”
They kissed again and began to feel each other up until they stood up and walked into her bedroom and climbed into bed. As Larry mounted her, she put her arms around him and felt his hard penis penetrate her vagina until soon it was completely inside of her and he began pumping her with his hips, driving his penis in and out of her until he finally moaned and came to another orgasm and emptied a full dose of his hot sperm inside of her.
Janet kissed him as his sperm emptied into her and when he was finished they snuggled together and soon went to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Womyn advance in the workplace the problem of sexual harrassment and rape of males by Womyn might become more prevalent.However in a Matriarchal society the incidence of such extreme measures would i feel be much less.That is not to say that physical punishments and humiliations would not be used in the Female dominated society of tomorrow.Males not performing well should learn to expect severe dressing downs and talking toos.
Spankings and face slappings would be common place.