Monday, February 26, 2007

more is this rape?

3rd story
I was abused when a teenager by an older woman. It was not a classic rape but very close. She was in her forties while I was seventeen when she first abused me. To make it worse I am sure my mother knew and even approved of what was happening. The woman’s name was Belinda and she was a close friend of my mothers from my mother’s school days. When I was younger I had called her auntie but when I hit puberty I just called her Belinda. She had married an older man who I guess was close to sixty when she abused me and did not have children of her own. I was at the time quite a shy boy and also a virgin something that did worry me. I am sure my mother saw the abuse a sexual education but it was much worse than that for me. It started in the Easter holidays when I was short of money and my mother sorted out for me some work in Belinda's house. I worked the morning and had lunch with her and was surprised to find her fully made up but dressed in a silk gown and also wearing a strong sickly perfume. She was a large woman and I had never really thought of her in a sexual manner even though I knew she had large breasts. These I was sure she flashed at me and that embarrassed me as I had some food. Then she asked me about girls getting me more and more hot with embarrassment as she did so. She then wiggled so her gown became open and lent forward so her breasts were exposed and told me what I needed was a nice person to help with my confidence. That may have been true but it was not her and I lent back and mumbled a no. She just laughed and told me not to be a baby and then added and this I think makes it rape that if I was going to resist she would tell her husband I had touched her up. I blushed at that in some distress. She then laughed and told me I would have fun and then moved and pulled me up by my arms. I did not resist but I did not really co-operate as she tugged me upstairs and into her bedroom. She had obviously got the bed ready and closed the curtains but next to the bed was a picture of her husband and that made me feel even unhappier. She pushed me onto the bed and then kissed me hard and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I let her do it and also let her move my hands and place them on her breasts as her gown was now fully open. I did not move and she broke off and urged me to rub her breasts gently so I had no real choice. This went on for sometime and then her hands moved and unzipped my jeans and she wiggled my penis out and to my surprise I was erect even though I felt no real excitement. She rubbed it and felt a pleasant warm sensation and knew whatever my mind felt my body seemed willing and this just made me feel worse. Then Belinda stopped kissing me and undressed me ordering me to help. When I was naked she pushed me back onto the bed. She resumed kissing me and then moved one of my hands from her breast to between her legs and again I did nothing until ordered and this time she manipulated my hand until I was rubbing her and her wetness covered my hand. She then told me to relax and try not to come but added as I was a virgin I probably would but then she would show me another way to satisfy a woman. I let her get on top and manipulate my penis into her vagina and then she raped me. I just let her do it but my penis seemed to be enjoying itself and as she said I came before her. She let me go soft in her and then got off and moved up me and told me that my lips could kiss more than her mouth. I knew what she meant as she moved over my face. I felt sick as I looked up at her vagina as it was open hairy and also covered in wetness from her and me. Belinda grabbed my head and manipulated me until I was placed as she wanted and then let her weight down and I found myself given no choice but to lick and kiss her vagina. It took her ages to come I guess about ten minutes not that at the start I was aware of that as she moaned for over five minutes until she moved off me. She then lay next to me and started to rub my penis telling me I had a nice mouth and soon my cock would be ready. Unfortunately it was and within a couple more minutes she was raping me again. This time she made me keep my eyes open as she moved up and down on me her face sweaty and her gown open. I remember thinking how funny her fat stomach looked wobbling and also her big breasts. She then grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts and made me put my knees up so she could lean back. Then she moved one of my hands between us and made me rub her vagina until she came. I had not come but she moved a bit more and I did. Again she got off me and then she suggested a drink and went and got us both long soft drinks. I sat up to drink mine and as I did she again rubbed my penis telling me I was sure to want more. I shook my head and she laughed and told me I needed more stamina as a woman wanted more than two.
Then she told me she was going to let me explore her whole body with not only my hands but also my lips before we did it again. With that she pulled the gown off and lay on her front and told me to rub her back and then kiss it. I did so feeling very strange. After sometime she told me to rub her thighs and I did so finding her skin slack. She then turned over and told me to carry on rubbing and then after a couple more minutes told me to use my lips. She opened her legs and made me go between them and soon her hands had me once more on her vagina. She made me hold and rub her breasts and I kissed away until after quite a long time she came again. Then she had me rub and kiss her large stomach and then her breasts that felt flaccid as I did so.
Next she told me to rub her feet and then to kiss them. All of this took over an hour and frequently I was erect even though mentally I was not excited. Belinda made me lie down and moved and took my penis into her mouth and sucked and licked me until I came very pleasantly. After she had cleaned her mouth she got on me and once more positioned her vagina over my mouth and told me to return the favour. This time it took well over thirty minutes for her to come and she moaned and moaned as she got there. Even as an inexperienced young man I knew that was that and was happy when she told me I could dress and go but nearly died when she told me I was due back tomorrow to work for her and we could do it all again and spend a lot more time doing it. When I got home my mother just smiled at me and I was sure she knew and approved and that made me feel humiliated.
The next day I again went to Belinda’s house and found her once more made up and this time wearing a silk night dress that was white and see though. We went to her bed and soon I was naked with her raping me and again after I had come my lips were used to satisfy her. Then again I was ordered to massage and kiss her body and spent well over an hour doing this before kissing her to orgasm. Then she spent thirty minutes playing with my penis and using her hands and lips on me before finishing me off by placing oil between her breasts and rubbing me there until I came. She then raped me three times and twice I came. The last time she took again ages to come and I came first so she made me get between her thighs and kiss her off. The next two days were the same thing with me getting progressively more worried and unhappy about the situation but to frightened to say anything. On the fifth day on my second raping she made me do it from behind and then with me on her body but did not come so my lips did her instead that time. Then instead of playing with my penis she made me lie on my front and she spent ages using oil and her fingers to abuse my backside until she managed to get several fingers in me and then a smooth six inch dildo. She then got pillows so when she raped me this stayed in me. The sixth day was more of the same including her raping twice with the dildo in me and I felt ill with happiness when afterwards she told me her husband was returning from his trip and so she would not be able to see me again. She then got my testicles in her hand and with her holding then made me promise to keep quiet.
If I thought that was the end of my abuse I was wrong because eight more times that year and six more times the next year she ‘employed’ me and I was ordered by her to go to her bed. Each time was between three and six days in her bed each time for most of the day. This coincided with her husband being away and I am sure my mother fully knew of this. Sexually the sessions did not vary much from what I have written above apart from the fact that she used different sex toys on me including a two person dildo but apart from that the sex was basically her in charge and me doing as she wanted. During the time I was with her I found it hard to deal with my own parents and also found it did not help my shyness with girls. This finally went when I got to college and away from my home and her.

4th story

I suffered abuse in a woman’s hands when I joined the army. I joined up when I was eighteen and the woman who abused me was twenty-two and a lance-corporal. I had done my square bashing and was now into part two machine training and she was one of the trainers from the course. Her name was Lisa and she was an ugly girl with a square body and a bad complexion and a very oversized bum. She looked in fact like most of the army women in fact ugly and we all assumed they had joined up either because they were lesbians or because it was the only way for them to get a man. For some weeks she was just someone I sort of worked with but I now know she had decided to get me. One day she worked with me and afterwards we had a drink in the mess and she flirted with me but I did not respond as I did not want to date a soldier as I still had a girl at home (or at least I thought so but that is another story as they say). She did not seem to mind my polite rejection of her advances and as far as I was concerned we parted friends and that was that. However she obviously decided not to let the matter rest because a few days later I was hauled up about some missing tools. Now I have to admit I like quite a few of the others had nicked some of them but not the number I had been accused of nicking. I had no real defence and lost pay and got a week on cleaning duties.
The first night was the work shop supervised by a male NCO but on the second night when I turned up it was Lisa in charge. I hoped she would let me off and sort of hinted at that and she smiled and told me that maybe she could help me but first I had better follow her and do some cleaning. She took me to my astonishment to the female part of the camp and told me I was to clean a shower block. Alarm bells should have rung as this was very unorthodox but I just got cleaning hoping she would let me finish early.
After fifteen minutes Lisa returned but she was not alone but had with her over a dozen more female soldiers and before I could react Lisa had locked the door trapping me in. I knew I was in trouble because I had heard stories about groups of women soldiers humiliating male recruits. Of course frequently it was the other way and I had seen a female recruit stripped to her underwear and her thighs stamped with ink by a group of older recruits in basic training as well a quite a few incidents of abuse by males on males that boarded on male rape. I expected to be stripped and have my groin painted particularly when I saw one of the girls had a pot of paint in her hand something I knew two other members of my platoon had suffered from women soldiers since joining up.
Not that I wanted it but to fight my way out was impossible so I knew I would have to put up with it. The women certainly did not mess about but demanded I got naked I replied by swearing and one of them not Lisa pointed out I had no choice. Then Lisa came forward and said that actually I did have a choice I could either get them off and let them have their wicked way with me or I could let them overpower me rip my clothes off and ram my broom handle up my arse and then have their wicked way with me. I protested but Lisa replied I had five seconds to start getting them off. I stood blushing and then Lisa added if I was shy she would strip me making the girls laugh and when I did not reply she moved forward gripped my trousers and yanked them to my knees getting a laugh. Lisa then told me to get my shoes and socks off and with my trousers around my knees and the girls laughing I managed that. Then Lisa grabbed my shirt and ripped it open with buttons going everywhere getting a loud female cheer. My shirt was pulled off and then Lisa told me to get my trousers off and soon I was standing in just my Y fronts to the girls’ amusement. Lisa made me stand in them for sometime until I was just hoping that was that when she moved and stuck her hand into them and gave my cock a squeeze. Then she let me go but pulled them down leaving me naked with them around my ankles. I went to cover myself but she pulled my hands away and told me the girls wanted a good look and more. Then she pushed me against the wall and her hands got busy on my cock and up it went to the watching girls’ enjoyment. Lisa then moved behind me and held my arms and told me to relax and let them have a good hard feel. She certainly spoke the truth as the girls physically abused my groin as a pack for what seemed like ages. I yelped, begged and swore but could not stop them. It was not a rub or even a grope I suffered but an assault as their fingers pinched rubbed and poked me as well as occasionally gripping my cock by the base and waving it around for their amusement. My foreskin particularly suffered as that was tugged and pulled and really hurt afterwards.
Then Lisa told me the girls were sick of men pinching their bums something I was sure had not happened to her. What she meant was mine was going to suffer and I was turned around and the pack got busy on my bum. It was pinched and slapped and then one of the girls stuck a finger up me and then Lisa and another girl really had to hold me still as they set to work on my passage. The girls pushed not only fingers up me but also pens and a bottle. Then I was pulled and bent over a bench and Lisa grabbed my balls and told me to stay still if I wanted to keep them and produced a fake cock in realistic black plastic and with the other laughing she rammed it in and out of my passage several times. Then I was turned and held down and told to keep still. I found out why as one of them had a razor and with the other laughing at me my pubic hair was shaved off as well as my armpits. By now I was not resisting just hoping to get it over with as soon as possible. Next was the painting crew and they slapped paint all over my balls and cock. After them I was dressed by some more of them in hold up tights, bra, gloves and a see though top. The final item was some high heeled shoes and then the girls forced me to parade around and twice I fell over. This was terrible enough and more I was sure than most men suffered but what I did not know then was it was all set up by Lisa in revenge. She however seemed to be the leader and she told me to stand and jerk off for them. I protested but had to get hold of my soft painted cock and rub myself hard and then parade some more for them before being made to strip.
At the far end of the room were some baths and I had seen one being filled so knew that was next. What I did not know was it was freezing cold but I was made to get naked into the water. The girls poured some stuff into the water and Lisa told me it would remove my masculine smell and make me smell sweet. Then I was made to wash myself shivering in the cold water. The effect of this water on my cock was obvious and when I was allowed out the state of it made them all laugh at me.
Then I was grabbed and the pack had another session on my cock and bum. This seemed to last even longer than before and worse this time around my balls were given it hard and really pinched and squeezed. However as far as I could now see the girls had used up all their weapons on me and I hoped my ordeal would soon be over. No way was it as I was given by Lisa another choice this was to have my bum raped by the broom handle and also my balls kicked by each girl or to get down and make any girl who wanted it a happy girl. This confused me as I had only expected humiliation not rape and Lisa laughed and told me the girls were sick of getting on their knees and getting nothing in return so it was payback time. I had no real choice as I knew the girls would seriously damage my bum and balls so told them I would try and make them happy. Lisa’s next comment made me feel sick as she said I had better because if not any lady got to give my arse some rough treatment and my nuts as well. The girls then set up at one side a chair with a cushion for the girl to sit on and one in front for me to knell on surrounded by towels so the girl had some privacy. Then I was pulled and had my hands tied behind my back and made to kneel. The girls then got a blanket and placed it over me and it was tied to the chair and I realised this meant I could not see anything and also would only be able to guess which girl it was from her lower half. I assumed that only a few of the girls would fancy such a public orgasm but again I was wrong. The first to go and not to my surprise was Lisa. She slipped onto the pillow and all I saw was her thick thighs come down open and my head slipped between them and right onto her musky muff. She pushed me head so I started licked her out and after maybe ten minutes of my oral attention she came. The next girl I remember was slimmer and cleaner with short trimmed pubes but that is all I can say apart from the fact she took even longer to come. Already by then I was hot and my mouth and knees hurt but as another girl came in I knew I could be there for sometime. After the first two girls they became a blur however I know I pleasured ten different girls before some again led by Lisa had second helpings from me. By then I was really struggling to lick them out but they were making it clear if I did not my bum and balls got it. I now serviced between five and eight of the girls the same ones as before but maybe a couple of new girls as well but it was very confused for me.
Then finally I was pulled up and found about eight girls present and once more I suffered a pack attack on my private bits. Then Lisa grabbed me and told me I must be frustrated but I could have her but added if I did not time my orgasm to hers I got the broom handle up the bum. She had put a blanket on the floor and pulled me onto it. She then got on me and lifted her skirt giving me a flash of her muff and put me in her and then rode me. I had to lie there as she had me and put up with her crude comments and of worse the watching girls. I felt deeply humiliated but all too soon Lisa was telling me to come and I did not in time with her. She then pretended to be insulted and told me I had to come for her. She sat on the bench undid her shirt and pulled out her breasts and told me to jerk off onto them in less than a minute or I got the broom handle up my bum. I protested but saw from the look in her eye she meant business so stood and desperately jerked off. I do not think an orgasm has given me more relief but less pleasure than the one I had over her breasts as the girls laughed at me. After I had come the final humiliation was of course to lick her breasts clean and another pack grope before I was allowed to put on my ruined uniform and finally escape from the shower block my body aching from the abuse it had suffered and my mind sick from the humiliation. Still as I lay in my own bed I thought it could have been worse particularly for my balls and bum.

Part two

The next day some of the lads saw my shaved groin and I got the mickey taken by them over it but nothing to bad because getting a close shave from the ladies was a hazard of life in a mixed base. My own thoughts were of revenge against Lisa but of course as she out ranked me that would be hard. The next afternoon she came over and asked if my cock was feeing okay. Actually it was quite sore as the girls had really giving it a hard time and I told her so making her laugh. She then told me that next time I was asked out I would say yes making me smile as I now knew why I had been set up. Up to then I thought she had just set me up in the evening but her next comment really worried me and showed her power as she told me that more stolen goods could easily be pinned on me unless I was careful and I knew how I had got into trouble over the stolen tools. Now sneaking to the officers was a big no no even for a lance corporal and I told her so in no uncertain terms. She just laughed and told me unless I was a good boy I got a lot worse as next time it could be six months in the glass house and then a dishonourable discharge. She smiled at that and said unlike the discharge I had given her bristols. I blushed at that but also realised she spoke the truth and could easily set me up for a very unpleasant time and then the end of my army career. Worse she then told me that tomorrow night she was on duty and I could clean the girls shower room again as I had been a big hit. Then with a dirty giggle she left me standing red faced. No way could I tomorrow night refuse her order because even if it was unorthodox as a lance corporal I knew she would be believed. I could not say what had happened in the shower room without sneaking on the girls and that was not done either unless you wanted many real beatings (how the army actually encourages bullying in the ranks!) so I was stuck unless I could get Lisa to help me.
Therefore at the end of work I went over and threw myself at her mercy. She just laughed and told me no way as the girls wanted to play with me. However she reminded me I had a week to clean and she could help me not go again if I was a nice boy. I assured her I was and she smiled and told me I did have a nice tongue and she had loved getting head from me first. I blushed and told her I had enjoyed kissing her and she gave another dirty giggle and told me in that case as I had an hour before reporting for cleaning we should go to her work area. Lisa had a sort of work office full of papers and electronic junk mainly kettles and kitchen things as this was her area of expertise. She closed the door after me and then made me jump by pinching my bum and then suggested I got nice and naked and when I did not move pointed out she had seen all I had last night and very sexy it was. I stripped and she sort of groped me as I was exposed. She then pulled a blanket thing onto the ground and pushed me onto it. I lay there naked in the dirt of her floor as with a big smile she lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers off flashing her muff at me once more. She then got on me and rubbed my cock telling me that I looked really sexy shaved but I would really itch when the hair regrew and when eventually it did she spoke the truth. Then she moved and told me to get her wet and plonked her muff on my face. I licked her as she rubbed me and after sometime she moved me into her muff and rode me again. As she did so she undid her shirt and then pulled her breasts out of a large white bra and had me rub them as she did me. She came first but I was near and a few more hip thrusts had me off as well. She then got off me with a giggle and told me that was fun and we would do it again but told me to keep my sexually strength as I was going to need it for tomorrow night and with that I was dismissed and allowed to dress and go. The session had been simple sex but I have to say it was simple sex for me and I felt correctly that she had used me.
What I did not know then was that this was still part of her nasty sex games she was playing with me.
That night was scrubbing the kitchen then a day hoping Lisa was not serious. I did not see her all day but when I reported for cleaning duty there to my horror there she was smiling as she saw me. She ordered me to follow her and off we went. I had shaved and showered before reporting showing I knew I was in for some naked action. Lisa smiled and again pinched my bum and told me I had been real sexy in her work room. I nodded and she pinched my bum again and told me we would do it regularly whenever she fancied getting laid. I did not respond so she pulled me close and said did I want to know a secret. I said yes and she giggled and she told me after I had left she had gone to see a friend who worked in the nursing section. This girl had helped by Lisa carefully scrapped my come from her with some pubic hair and frozen it. I was confused until Lisa told me if I was not a good boy then she would claim rape against me. I felt ill at that as she told me no man said no to her. I now know she spoke rubbish as the sample would not have worked but at the time it scared me witless and I knew I was lost to her. Of course it was more than her as she made clear when she told me the girls had been looking forward all day to getting me tonight and planning really kinky things to do to me. When we got to the bathroom to my dismay nearly twenty were already there about half as many again as last time. This time as Lisa pulled me in I was pinched by the laughing cheering women and then once I was inside the door was locked. Lisa then told me to get naked telling me again that if I was a good boy my bum did not get a broom ride. This time I did not defy them so as the women laughed at me I got naked my stripping getting volleys of rude comments from them. Then once more I was pinned by Lisa and another ugly lance corporal called Debra to the wall and it was open house on my groin. My yelps and moans got the girls really laughing and the assault went on for ages with my balls getting some serious pain as well and then I was turned to face the wall and my bum suffered from their attentions. It was not only their hands but quite a few things such as vegetables and at least three dildos’ were thrust up my passage to their amusement and my pain before the next game was played. By then I knew I was in for a nastier session than last time. One of the girls had a very smelly bucket full of mud and crap and I was pushed into a shower and the whole lot thrown over me and then made to rub it on me. Then Lisa got a hose pipe and the girls laughed and with freezing water she blasted me clean. The finale of this was for me to be held down and Lisa stuffed the hose pipe up my passage and the sensation made me scream. My passage had worse to suffer as next thing I saw was Debra in her underwear but wearing on her front a pink strap-on. I was made to kneel and wet it the girls laughing and urging me to deep throat the disgusting thing. Then I was held down and Debra used it on my passage with the girls all laughing at me for several very painful minutes. Next it was my balls turn and I was held still as the women attached to them by a nylon string several kilos of metal weights. These were set swinging and god I screamed at that as they really pulled my balls and I was sure they would do some serious damage and indeed the rope marks were visible for two weeks. In return for them removing these I agreed to do anything the girls wanted and was then made to stand with my hands on my head while my whole body was abused by the pack.
Next some music was placed on and I was made to perform a dance routine and let them grope me as I did so and all the time I was jeered by them. Then Lisa announced the show was over but I would do some private performances in the barrack room. I was then made to dress in female night clothes of a very revealing nature before my hands were tied behind my back and then I was effectively blindfolded so I could not see. When that was done the girls picked me up and carried me out and into what I am sure was their barrack room. I was dumped on a bed and once more assaulted with a dildo being used on my passage once more and then blankets were thrown over me and I was left with one girl who I assume was Debra. She kissed me and groped me and then made me kiss first her breasts and then her muff before placing me on my back and rode me something not easy with my hands tied behind my back. After a couple of minutes Debra and another girl untied me and instead attached my hands to the bed posts making it easier for them to have me. Debra got off on me and was replaced by a smaller skinner woman who had my tongue on her muff and then also rode me. In total twelve women visited and used me that evening and eight or nine of them had full sex with me while all had at least some muff kissing from me. After about six I was finished but with the girls working my cock hard I managed to stay hard enough for them even though it gave me no pleasure to be ridden by them. Also to be blind and tied was no fun particularly between girls when groups would abuse me. The last to go was Lisa and she had on Debra’s strap-on and gave my passage a hard time before riding me. After her for ages I was left tied and available and it seemed to me as if twenty or more women groped pinched and stuck things up my passage. Many times my mouth was present with bits of their bodies to kiss before they had finished. The finale was the painting of my groin and then a dildo was pushed up my passage and I was carried back to the shower room and the blindfold removed.
Then Lisa ordered me to get cleaning telling me I had to make it sparkle. I protested and she gave my balls a squeeze so even though I was exhausted I had to set to work naked and with a painted groin as she left me to clean. It was one in the morning when I started cleaning and half past two when Lisa, Debra and two more girls returned to inspect my work. Needless to say it was not good enough and I threatened with another two weeks cleaning their shower room. I begged and naturally they relented but I had to knell and lick each of them out as underneath their coats they only had on night clothes. I felt dead as Lisa then made me lie on the ground and got me hard and rode me and as she did so Debra made it a threesome. The other two girls left but Lisa and Debra used me for ages before Lisa told me I had to scrub every loo with a toothbrush and make it literally sparkle telling me I had better be finished by morning. They set me to work and watched laughing at me for thirty minutes before leaving me to carry on.
I needed sleep but cleaned and cleaned as I wanted to be finished before they got up. Lisa and about five more girls turned up after six and laughed and jeered at me but agreed I had done well. Then Lisa stripped naked and got in the shower and demanded I join her and washed her clean. I did so and ended up on my knees licking her out. By then more girls were up and the room was full of naked or semi dressed women. This would have been a fantasy sight if firstly they had been more attractive and secondly I had not been so tired I could hardly stand. After Lisa three more of them had me wash them and each time it ended with me on my knees. Then I was pulled out and pinned down and the girls washed me brutally with my groin really suffering. I then had make up slapped over me and once more my groin painted before my uniform was handed to me and I was allowed to leave.
When I got to my barrack I was seen with the make up on and given more abuse from my room mates but most knew it was not my doing. I had to work but was able to get a few hours sleep on the work room floor in the morning. Then after lunch Lisa turned up and asked had I had fun. I told her no and she laughed and told me the last thing I probably wanted was a rough woman on me hammering my cock to bits in her hard cunt but that was what I was getting and I was to follow her. Within five minutes she had me naked on her filthy floor and in her and I let her use me feeling very sore as she did so. After she had ridden me a couple of times she told me I could ask to be her boyfriend or let her get me again so I had to ask and laughing she said yes.

Part three

For the next twenty-two weeks I was her boyfriend and it was not a nice relationship for me. Not only was she ugly but her sexual desire was far greater than mine. She got a better blanket for her floor which was good as at least three times a day she had me on it usually more than once. She also loved to be licked out and also got a taste for using a strap-on on my passage. And we played a lot more kinkier games than that in fact virtually anything femdom that you could do she did to me. The only nice time was her period when I got a few days off sex. However my relationship with her was not a boy/ girl relationship. Her main emotional relationships were with girls in her barrack room. These I would classify as closet lesbian relationships. The girls would not have sex with each other but as way of expressing themselves sexually with each other would have as a group or pair sex with a man where they could see each other in sexual action. I was more a fuck buddy to her and also something to show off her superiority over me to the other girls. When we were alone she was friendly enough even though she was very sexually demanding and during sex was in control and always on top. She told me that was because it was really hard to come with a guy on top unless she was pissed. However in front of her friends and particularly in a sexual situation she was the dominant bitch queen and this got worse as we went though our relationship.
Her desire to show her supremacy led to many painful situations for me as six more times I was made to go to her shower room where after some open abuse I was blindfolded and taken to the barrack room where I was used by between twelve and sixteen women each time. I was not tied as they assumed correctly by then I would leave the blindfold on. Also twice I served another group of women not Lisa’s friends and they were as nasty as Lisa’s friends. However each time they handed me over to Lisa by three in the morning but twice I slept in her bed and was made to help them in the showers the next morning. The worse of Lisa’s friends was Debra who was one of Lisa’s closest friends. She was going out with a meat head corporal who was quite dominant. Debra told me she needed to be in charge on occasions and also loved strap on sex and no way would he let her have his arse. Therefore at least three times a week Debra joined us for a threesome and this virtually always involved strap-on play and twice this involved me taking both their strap-on’s in my passage at the same time and that certainly made me sore.
Two more of Lisa’s friends used me in quite a regular way. Both were ugly but they were a little and large act with Mandy being the large and Kim the little. I must have had a dozen threesomes with each and Lisa and several foursomes if there is such a word as well as three times being given to the pair of them and another three times just to Mandy. However most of the times I was used by other women I was kept blindfolded so while I am sure virtually every woman on the camp saw me naked I never really knew how much more they had done with me. Apart from all this I had several nasty incidents when I was forced to come along with Lisa and her friends for a girls drinking night. The first time it was her, Debra, Mandy and Kim and we ended up in a store room where the girls got naked and made me strip and dance while I kissed them and then seriously abused me. At one stage I had Debra up my passage, Mandy on my cock and Lisa and Kim taking turns on my face and they nearly broke my back. They bent me around so much I missed a day’s work because of it amazingly the only time I did while I was Lisa’s pet.
The next week it was even worse as I was made to met Lisa in her work room and get her off and then she made me dress without underwear but stuck up my passage a large plastic cock. She when we got to the pub told the other girls and throughout the evening they teased me about it and worse Lisa many times pushed it further in as it tended to come out. I could not sit but they made me laughing at my expression when I sat down. The girls thought that Lisa was a card or a sexy minx for doing this to me and seemed to respect her for doing it as well. I ended up in her work room on my back being used by her, Debra and Kim. Then a month later on on during another drinking evening I was taken into the female loo’s and made to strip and then naked knell on a cubicle floor and lick them out for nearly three hours serving all six girls more than once. The worse thing about this was that frequently the girl would piss with my face right up close and then make me clean her up with my tongue before getting her off. Another occasion I was made to dress as a woman but nearly got arrested by the MP’s so luckily that was not repeated.
I was not the only man Lisa’s group were using and I was told by Lisa about numerous more abuses. During the twenty-two weeks I belonged to her thirty times or maybe more a man was abused by them. Not thirty different men but I think eight or nine men. One guy I know was in my barrack room. His name was Simon but the girls called him bendy wanger because he had a very flexible cock and they used him over ten times as well as gave him away another six times. He really suffered as the girls found it great fun to abuse his cock in ways that made my eyes water when Lisa told me what they did to him.
Finally my time was up and I got a transfer and Lisa was very weepy on our last night but I have to say I was just pleased to escape her and give my groin some rest and apart from the itch of my pubes re-growing I did not suffer again. I never saw her again and for the rest of the time I was in the army I kept well away from the female soldiers.

No comments: