Friday, April 27, 2007

Army tales 1

Hello
I have decided to add a few tales of my own. Throughout my life (from age eight -mainly a list of football scores) I have kept a diary and while it is mainly short notes one thing I have done since my first date and feel of a girls tits is write down in code the name of any girl I have been with and approximately what we did and also a basic description of her (very fetish I am afraid to say). It does therefore I think cover most of my adventures in enough detail for me to write in confidence about them. I tried to write them in different ways before settling for putting them in the first person and in some sort of chronological order and adding in quotes even if I am not sure they are fully accurate. I have also tried to explain what I was feeling mentally at the time as well as insights I have learnt since.

The tales I want to tell relate back to the early nineties and beyond and cover my time in the army. I have to say I enjoyed my time in the army not because of the male bonding or combat (missed the paddies and the iraqis and never fired a gun in anger) or the work but actually because of the women. I was one of the few lucky lads to be posted to a unit that was largely female and as a quiet shy lad had a wonderful time as I was seduced time after time by them. During my service I discovered the true nature of myself sexually and was able to use it fully to have a good time. The fact that I am or at least was reasonably good looking with apparently a nice cute bum and then a flat stomach helped but I am no muscle man indeed at that time I was on the skinny side. However what helped more was that I quickly got a reputation as a good, discrete and considerate lover. I served for a few years before deciding to go finally to college with my then serious girlfriend. To start my tales I was okay at school and did A levels but was not very successful at them and did not do well enough to go into college. Then I basically hung around for a bit until I was bored and my mother wanted me to sort myself out. I decided to join the services and after a medical signed up for the army on a very short term deal. I joined up for the general infantry hoping to get a transfer to engineering or even officer training but after I was not a great success at basic training I was offered a choice of a whole load of crappy support units or leaving. I nearly decided to leave but the real bastard of a sergeant persuaded me to carry on by pointing out how easy it was for me to buy myself out and also how I could get an education at the army's expense. In fact throughout my time in the army you could leave very easily if you wanted the old stereo type of being trapped in uniform did not apply. He recommended the catering supply section for a real easy time and I just agreed with him.

After some leave I was posted to a depot to learn how to drive a truck. To my surprise about half the people on this course were female. The course was not long as the army expected you to learn how to drive by a lot of shouting but I did manage to get off with one of the women. She was my first female soldier. Sammy was short, plump with nice boobs but a big bum. It was difficult to get privacy so I never saw her naked and our sex was rushed but we had several nice sessions. My most memorable experience was of me knelling my head under her skirt licking her out and three more women on the course walking pass and laughing and shouting things like - 'good on your girl' ' keep him busy' and 'best place for a bloke'. At the time I was a little naïve I suppose about women being just eighteen. I had lost my virginity to an older girl when fourteen and had screwed six girls after Julie. As well as that I had been in several relationships that had not led to full sex. The girls in my town went in the serial monogamy and had strict girl rules on what you could do on dates one, two, three etc and I rapidly realised it was a lot easier to play by their rules. When I was sixteen I went down on a girl for the first time in return for her promising to do me and enjoyed it immensely. I enjoyed/enjoy pleasing a woman and using my tongue means I do not have to worry about my dick and its urge to fire. During my training I had screwed three women. Two were army groupies and the other was a whore but as I said Sammy was my first soldier. To finish my sexual history pre Sammy I had done the usual boy masturbation games but also at seventeen I had had a sort of gay scene including serious mutual masturbation. The two groupies I had screwed in the army had taken on several other lads and myself and by the time I finished basic training I knew that my dick was fairly average but not anything to worry about. Anyway I was by the end of the course aware that my old sergeant had not lied and I was joining a nice easy section. As for the female soldiers in general they were normal women mainly they had joined up because it offered them a little more freedom and most did not consider it a career. It tended to attract the larger and less attractive sort of woman but had all sorts of types of girls including some real nice lookers. Working surrounded by men they tended to act crude and forward. As for men most of the women soldiers obviously liked male soldiers and while I do not know how many married into the services I have to say it was the majority. In fact a substantial minority were army though and though being the daughters of army men and then dating and eventually marrying army men.

I was posted to a garrison some distance from Aldershot basically a collection of huts and warehouses. The officer in charge was a Major Fowler. He was a nice man if a little stupid and obviously his career was going no where. He gave me the usual yak and then organised an interview with the education section to get me some more qualifications. As he was already thinking of his retirement he was keen on all his soldiers getting courses and with his help I ended up with an impressive range of qualifications some of which have been useful to me. I knew the unit was mixed but was a little surprised to be introduced to the unit number two who was my work officer. She was a lieutenant aged about thirty I would guess. Her name was Joanna Flynn and she was not a nice sight. She was quite tall with a body that resembled that of an old elephant. Her tits were massive but not as large as her gigantic bum and to finish the look off her face was round and out of kilter. However I gave her my best salute as she glared and then growled at me in a deep loud voice. Of course I assumed she was a lesbian even though the MP's were strict about that. She gave me the usual yak but I gathered that my work was actually quite easy basically driving a truck of supplies from base to base. Then I was shown to my bunk by a lance corporal amusingly called Jones. However he was a nice but dim lad who I got on really well with. He was scrawny and had glasses but was dating and later married a gigantic female soldier. He told me to call him Alex when we were not on duty and spent the rest of the day showing me the ropes. I was sharing a barrack with him and six other lads even though the barrack had a dozen beds in. The barrack was basic to the point of grim (I never saw the barrack room they used in the promotional stuff as a typical barrack room and never found a soldier who did) but worse was my truck. Obviously as the new guy I got the worse truck and it was old and rusty. In fact Alex described it accurately as a disgrace to her majesty. A quick drive nearly shook all my fillings out and then I spent a couple of hours scrubbing the thing clean and adding oil and fluids to keep it going. As I did so I noticed that the base had a large number of women in it. Most were in fatigues and Alex told me they were either store people or cooks. As I cleaned I checked them out and have to say that with a few exceptions they were not a pretty bunch. Anyhow that evening I went drinking with the lads in my barracks. In general they were a happy bunch if not the most physically attractive men. I do not boast when I say I was by far the best looking and it was obvious to me that this section was where the army dumped the weaklings it did not want cluttering up its nice regiments. I was also the youngest and the unit was one where people drifted into and then were posted elsewhere and found out that this applied to the women as well. I did wonder what I was doing here but realised that I had not impressed in my last unit by fainting on parade twice. I asked about the women and discovered they outnumbered the men by about four to one. But Alex laughed and told me not to get my hopes up as many had boyfriends in other units and were not interested in grease monkeys like us. I was also told that the girls here had a reputation for being rough and crude and the camp was known to some male units as 'the slut dump' or even worse 'itchy crab alley' even though I have to say I never caught anything off any of the girls. We drunk in a tiny unit bar and some female soldiers were present but I was told they tended to drink in another even grottier bar. I did not talk to any of them and went to sleep in my hard bed pleasantly drunk.

The next day Alex showed me my first regular route. This was about six bases and I was delivering food some of it semi cooked. Two of the bases I delivered to female soldiers that were the base cooks and had to put up with some cheeky comments from the women that I replied to in kind. This was not my only route but was the one I drove the most regularly. We got back early and Alex made me park away and we pretended that the journey had taken a lot longer than it actually had making me realise that the unit was a good place to skive in. We discussed women and Alex waxed about his girlfriend a lot. That evening I met her and Sylvia was a large not unattractive girl with a nice sense of humour as I was to discover. The next couple of days passed quite quickly and I started a couple of GCE courses. On my rounds I put up with comments from the females I delivered to but nothing else and even though the unit was full of women I had not seen any action. The women on the base tended to be a little older than I was but I had had older girlfriends and needed some action. Therefore that night I decided to try my luck. Instead of going to my regular bar (all it was was a counter and some chairs) I went to find the other bar. The way the camp was arranged you had the males on one side and the females on the other with the works more or less in the middle. This bar was over by the female accommodation. In fact to get to it you walked past various barracks and I heard laughter from inside. The bar itself was right next to the main girls shower block and was a small room with a few old chairs a dart board and a black and white television. When I got there it was empty apart from the barmaid a private. She was a large unattractive very fat girl with gigantic tits (DD) and a bum to match about three years older than me. She was wearing a shirt half open so I could see her tits easily. She seemed to know who I was and told me her name was Vicki and she was a cook but got the afternoons off for doing the bar. I did not flirt with her but shared a drink with her and watched as various women went into the showers. Most were fully dressed but occasionally a girl went past in just a gown and towel. After about twenty minutes more girls came in and some talked to me even though a few were a bit uppity and I gathered that some of the girls did not approve of a boy drinking in their bar. From my conversations it soon became apparent that a large number of the girls had boyfriends in other more fashionable units and regarded the men who worked here as creeps or in my case to young to have a relationship with. Anyhow I stayed all evening drinking with various girls and Vicki slipped me several more free drinks and I realised she fancied me. I had hoped to get off with a prettier girl but decided to take what was on offer and started to chat her up. She smiled at me and gave me more drinks so that by the time she closed the bar I was quite drunk. She asked me to help her lock up and I agreed but as soon as she had the door closed she turned the lights out and grabbed me. I was surprised by her blatant physical approach but did not object as we snogged and we were soon petting and stripping each other. In the dark she felt warm and womanly and I soon had my mouth around her tit sucking her cherry. This got hard as her fingers got busy in a rough and clumsy manner with my dick. She tugged her knickers off and pulled her skirt up and asked me to lick her until she was ready. Some men would have said no but not me. I went down and started to lick and suck her large hairy pussy and soon had a face full of her juices. After a couple of minutes she tugged me up and feeling I was hard popped me in. I screwed her for sometime trying not to come but her orgasm did for me as well. That was all I wanted but she wanted to do it again so we shared another beer and then I licked her tits and pussy until she demanded me again. This time I brought her off without joining her but after a short pause she demanded I let her go on top. She was a big girl and I was not keen but let her and I was glad I did as she rode me swamping me under her large feminine body. I managed to hold off until she came but that was that. Twice a night does me in even though I can remain hard for ages after that and even come I get little pleasure from it. However if a woman wants me I am willing to let her have a little more of me and Vicki did want me. However I manoeuvred her onto my face and she sat moaning as I licked her out. She rubbed me hard and then had me again but after her orgasm I was able to tell her I was satisfied and we had a final snog and I left.

What I did not know was that Vicki had a mouth like the Mersey tunnel and within forty-eight hours every girl in the camp knew the full details of my performance with her. As Vicki had done the rounds her rating of me as an excellent lover was good but she also described me as shy and submissive and while I think she was correct it caused me a lot of trouble. In fact several of the women made cheeky suggestive comments to me as I realised my lovemaking was the talk of the women. I had a weekend pass and returned quite late and decided to have a drink. Again I went to the female bar why I do not know. About a dozen women were in the bar and Vicki greeted me with -'Here comes super tongue! Have a drink sexy or would you rather lie on the ground for a big girl?' I nearly left at that point but laughed and took the free drink she offered me. I intended to get out before the bar closed but suddenly it seemed to me I was alone with her and another girl who was helping in shutting up. She was another big bummed cook called Maggie prettier than Vicki but with disappointing tits (A or B cup) and older. Vicki closed the door and then suggested we all had a threesome if I was man enough. I cursed myself at that because I knew that as Vicki told everyone I had to perform and perform well. However the idea of two women at the same time excited me and soon we were all on the dirty floor. The girls quickly got me naked and I had the delight of four big hands petting my groin as I played with four tits and two pussies. Then Vicki lay back and told me to use my lovely tongue and I obliged as Maggie played with my bum and balls. Vicki moaned and groaned and came for me and then I did the same to Maggie bringing her to a very noisy climax. Vicki who seemed to be the girls' leader then asked if I knew how to please two girls at the same time. I told her I hoped so and she laughed and told me so did she. She lay back and tugged me on her and then pushed the top half of my body over and Maggie moved until my face was stuffed between her legs. Then I screwed Vicki or rather she screwed me as she ground away under me and I licked Maggie again. Vicki came before Maggie and quickly and with amazing skill I was swapped over. I managed to hold out until Maggie tightened on my shaft but that as usual did for me. Vicki was excited and wet and demanded I finish her off before we had a beer. Then we had a drink and then Vicki told me that a threesome was much easier if the girls went on top. I did not object even though the idea of thirty stone of female flesh on me made me shudder and Vicki and Maggie got on me. Within a minute the minxes had me hard and then Maggie screwed me while I was presented with Vicki's wet pussy to please once more. This time Vicki had climaxed four times and Maggie three times as they had me before I filled Vicki. Then the cows made me finish them both off with my fingers and tongue before giving me another beer. I wanted out but was too afraid to say so and soon the girls had me hard and were on me again. They had me for a long time both having a large number of climaxes before I gasped and spurted into Maggie. I passed out on the floor and was woken by the girls pouring beer over me. I was shattered but they insisted I had to finish them off and not leave them frustrated so each had a turn on my face and during this even though I tried to stop them they rubbed my dick and got it hard again. When finally Maggie came I told them to stop but it was like trying to stop the sea. They laughed and Vicki stuffed me home finding my groan as her tunnel enveloped me highly amusing. For thirty minutes they took turns to mount and screw me finding my helplessness amusing and my wooden hard dick exciting. Occasionally as they screwed me the other girl made me suck on her tits but they knew I was too tired to really give head. They varied from being very flatering about me as a lover to extremely rude. At one stage they both had a turn at rubbing their bums in my face and I learnt the meaning of the verb to queen. Finally they were gratified and then they spent five minutes sucking my sore dick a very painful experience. They failed to bring me off so they allowed me to dress and stagger off.

Of course as I crashed out in my bed I knew I was in big trouble. Indeed I was as Vicki spread the full story around. Again she told everyone I was a good lover who gave great head and really pleased a woman but also she told them about me getting hard wood. I now know that this is slightly unusual in a man but let me assure those men who do not get it you are lucky to have a girl riding your woody is extremely painful as well as potentially humiliating. The fact that I had basically let two women overpower and rape me marked me out. Over the next couple of days I took a lot of abuse and was frequently called 'woody' 'wood knob' 'wood head' or better 'magic tongue' or best 'dick star'. The other lads apart from Alex joined in. He told me to be careful as Sylvia had told him that several groups of girls were joking about getting me. However I kept out of the girls' way and after a bit the jokes died down and I hoped it had all been forgotten. Of course it had not it had just become part of camp folk law that I was a good screw and liked to be dominated and gave great head. Then we had a real crisis in the unit as one of the lads a skinny thing called Nick was found bent over a public toilet with another soldiers dick up his bum. He got the guardhouse and then the boot but the MP's interrogated us all. These bastards do not believe you are innocent until proved guilty but that you are guilty until proved innocent. A real bastard of a corporal screamed in my face he knew I was gay and to shut him up I gave him Vicki's name and suggested he ask her. The moron went and did that making the mistake I heard of asking her in front of a whole group of women. She told him in no uncertain terms I was not gay and then demanded he prove her was not. She sent him running by squeezing his groin and demanding he got it up for her. Anyway after that I was let off the hook but knew I owed Vicki in return.

I knew she had the afternoons off and discovered from Sylvia which barrack she was in and when I returned early from my route decided to take a risk and went and hammered on her barrack room door. She opened the door wearing a dressing gown obviously having had a snooze. She was pleased to see me particularly when I thanked her for her support and gave her a box of chocolates I had nicked. She invited me in and when I pointed out you could get thirty days for being in a female barrack she laughed and said not while Flynn and Fowler were in charge. I went in actually more worried about her roommates but she told me they were all working for at least another hour. She did not waste any time but wrapped me in her arms and soon had me on her bed and naked. She started by mounting me telling me she knew this was my favourite position (it is) and adding it was hers as well. She rode me vigorously until we both came and then we kissed for a bit until she wanted me again and I was pushed between her thighs and she enjoyed the touch of my tongue on her pussy. I had not seen this in the light before and realised that she was a bottle blonde as her juices covered my face. Then she put me on my back rubbed me hard and screwed me again. This time it was her second climax that did for me. Another rest and even though I was done she laughed and got me hard telling me she knew I could come three times and she was sure a lot more but adding that she loved it when I was a little tired and able to fully concentrate on her. Then she mounted me and again the cow screwed me. She use me for ages making me very worried that her roommates were going to return as being found naked underneath her by a gang of women would almost certainly lead to serious trouble. In fact the best I could hope for was to be screwed to death, as thirty days in the guardhouse would kill me. Finally however as Vicki had her sixth climax on me she agreed to let me go but only after I promised to come and see her the next afternoon. I begged her not to tell anyone, as I was sure if she did a dozen jeering girls would greet me and she agreed so I dressed and hurriedly escaped. I think with my debt to her paid I could have dropped her but instead I did go back the next afternoon very early indeed. Again we were soon naked on her bed and again she screwed me taking her pleasure from my dick or mouth as the fancy took her. This time after two orgasms the saucy cow used her tits to get me hard for the long ride. When she started she told me we had well over an hour so to relax and enjoy. It took her love tunnel over forty minutes to break my dick and it was not a very pleasant time as she humped away on me and her tunnel gripped and rasped my dick. However my orgasm had me screaming and her laughing and I passed out. She woke me up by pinching my throbbing balls until I woke up and told me I had ten minutes to suck her off and go. I groaned but she forced me between her fat sweaty thighs and I pleased her in record time before she allowed me up to dress. I again had to promise to see her soon and only just got out. I was in the doorway when a gang of girls including Maggie approached the barracks they saw me and obviously realised I had been inside seeing Vicki. To my horror they broke into a run shouting at me to come and please the lot of them. After two hours of Vicki this was the last thing I wanted to do. Therefore I run away and they chased me though the lines of female barracks. The cows were gaining on me, as I was shattered, when I shot past Lieutenant Flynn forgetting to salute. However the girls disappeared at that point even though I knew I was in trouble with the lieutenant for not saluting and for being in the female area. Also I knew they were going to demand full details of my exploits with Vicki and she the big-mouthed cow was going to tell everyone.

No comments: