Friday, April 27, 2007

Army tales 2

Hello
After my second visit to Vicki in her barracks I knew I had some serious problems. Firstly the loud mouthed cow told all her friends about screwing me and how good I was and how I needed to be made to love and secondly of course Lieutenant Joanna Flynn had seen me. This meant I was in trouble for being in the women's area without permission but also for failing to salute her. The next day I got a load of verbals from the girls but managed to keep away from them. In fact it was easy to avoid getting into trouble with the girls, as when we were working it was far too public. However the threats of screwing me and jokes at my expense were annoying but as one of the youngest on the base I wonder now if I would have got them anyway. While most of the girls joined in the abusive comments I got the feeling that for most it was a big joke and a way to pass the time and felt safe. What I did not realise then was that some of them were serious and that when enough of the girls were serious most of the others would play along with it particularly if they were bored. Also being young I was not fully up on various aspects of how sex was seen by slightly older girls not working to the same rules as my hometown girls. While it was not true for some of the girls a lot of them believed if a dick was not in a pussy you were not being unfaithful and it was a general belief that horseplay was okay even if that involved sexual assault. I was even told later by one girl that as I was wearing a condom she was not being unfaithful to her boyfriend! The other thing I was not fully aware of was that if you were the gay aggressor that was better than being the receiver though whatever orifice. Of course as far as military law was concerned you were both out but Nick got little sympathy for bending over while his aggressor did get some small sympathy from some (but not me).

Anyhow I am moving ahead in my tale so back to what happened next. The next day I spent the morning painting my truck that had had two of its wheel arches welded and therefore should have had a free afternoon. Instead to my horror I was ordered to go and see Flynn in her office. Our conversion was so scary I can still remember it word for word even after so many years as for the first time I came totally under a woman's power. I was soon standing at attention in front of her as she paced around me. She was a grim looking and gigantic woman with a bottom you could lose a bus in and was sweating with patches under her shirt armpits and also under where his massive tits rested. She first asked me to explain my behaviour in the female area and then she stood behind me and told me I was talking rubbish as indeed I was. She told me that she had been investigating me and told me she knew I had been in a girls barrack room and whom I had been with. You did not have to be Sherlock Holmes to do this as Vicki was telling everyone. She moved close behind me and I was able to smell her. She had terrible BO as she stood inches from my back. I was petrified as she told me she was inclined to let the MP's have me and then post me to the bogside. Then she said -'Can you offer me anything to stop me handing you over?' and suddenly I realised she was propositioning me. This make me even more terrified because up to them I had never been in such an inferior position with a woman even with Vicki. Also she was one of the worse looking women I had seen and her smell was disgusting and I was terrified that I could not get it up for such a harridan. Worse was the knowledge that I had to co-operate with her as whatever she offered was better than the glasshouse. Anyway all I did was stammer 'Please' at her making her give a small laugh. Then she asked was I discreet or was I loud mouthed like Vicki always boasting of my conquests. I remember replying that I could keep a secret very well or something like that. However my main memory is of her hand suddenly resting on my bum and then gently rubbing it. Then she said 'If you breathe a word of this boy I will stitch you up to spend years inside! Now I think boy it is time that I as your superior officer took a real interest in you.' I stood at attention still petrified and totally unsure of what to do as she rubbed my bum and then I gasped as she got even closer and her hand went to my front and started to gently rub the front of my trousers. Then she said ' Vicki is such a loud mouth! Tells everyone everything I think it is about time with moved that young lady on to a different unit. Would you agree boy?' I stammered again yes but was horribly aware that my dick was actually getting very hard and was trapped making a tent out of my trousers. I do not really know why this happens but when I get scared in the presence of a woman up it goes. In fact my mind and dick seem to operate on different levels when it comes to sex. My mind may be shocked and disgusted but my dick is keen and ready and I suspect knows me better than my mind. Then her hands with terrifying expertise unbelted me and pulled my trousers down around my hips taking my boxers with them. My dick sprung free and quickly was in her hand. Then as she gently squeezed it I realised I was getting excited even though I was totally terrified. She stood behind me her body virtually touching mine and her smell all over me and her other hand moved and grabbed my balls roughly but not enough to make me scream but enough for me to know I was under her power. This made my dick even harder and she said ' At least Vicki spoke the truth boy you do like a powerful strong woman! And baby I am the strongest around here. And baby as your superior officer I can break or make you.' This comment did not relax me at all and worse was to follow. She went on ' A couple of mornings a week boy I have to make the rounds and check our food is okay. I have always driven myself but now I think boy you will drive me. As for sex boy I do not care who else you screw but with me it is when I say and how I say. Do you want that or do you want to see how much damage I could do to you?' As she was holding my balls tightly I have no idea if she meant by crushing my balls or reporting me to the MP's however both were frightening so I replied no. She laughed but kept the pressure up on my balls and said ' Good now we both know your true position it is time to think about your punishment. Yes baby you like that idea' I moaned out loud because my dick had twitched in her hand when she said the word punishment. I think it was actually because of her rasping touch of her fingers but she assumed it was because I liked the idea of being punished and again my dick had dropped me even further into the smelly black stuff. Then she went on 'Every time boy you foul up and I have to save you either from the MP's or a woman you are going to get a suitable punishment from me. The only difference is that my punishments do not go on your record and are sexy.' My instant thought was just how much worse could it get. I did not have long to wait as the kinky cow went on 'In a female barrack room now what does that deserve I wonder. Do you like anal sex boy? ' And I stammered no making her laugh and say 'That could be fun but later. A nude run? No you would be raped to death. A ball beating? Later I think. A pin though your knob? No. Your arse flogged? How about a threesome with a bi friend of mine pleasing both him and me?' I moaned and begged and she laughed and again told me later. Her kinky ideas had shocked me but I knew I was trapped and also even worse my dick was very close to coming even though I did not feel excited at all.

Then she said 'I shall be nice as it was your first offence and anyway I want to fuck you myself later. I think boy you can wank yourself silly for me. Tell me have you ever wanked on demand for a woman?' I mumbled no which was not totally true as I had wanked before I front of several girls including with one girl twice in an hour after losing a game of strip poker to her. However on the other hand I spoke the truth, as this was totally different. She then said 'Okay baby hump my hand and blast a load out!' her body was behind mine and I gasped as her groin bashed my bum making me move in her tight fist and I knew I was screwing her hand under her control. In fact it was much more like she was screwing me than me wanking as I was powerless in her grip. She gripped my balls over tight and forced my dick in and out of her hand and to my disgust in about a minute I came. The orgasm gave me virtually no pleasure I think because I was still shocked by what had happened but a large amount of spunk splashed out. She did not stop when I came but carried on. Now post orgasm my dick is super sensitive and I cannot stand to have it touched so I tried to pull her hands off it. She resisted and I realised that the bitch was stronger than I was. She laughed and said ' You hate being touched after coming baby? So do I but the difference is baby I can do something about it. Then for over a minute her hand rubbed my dick hard making me groan and twist in her arms but I could not stop her. I suppose I could have thumped her one but first I do not hit women however provoked and also I shuddered to think what the MP's would make of it. So for the first time in my life I suffered being roughly handled without mercy after orgasm a truly hideous experience. Then she said ' According to Vicki boy you come first time quite quickly and then take a nice long time over number two. Then boy it takes at nearly an hour of real action to get the third from you and then boy you pass out but Vicki says you could still do number four as you stay nice and hard throughout! I think I will see if she has got that correct baby' I groaned at that comment blushing at the thought of Vicki telling everybody about how my dick worked but slightly interested as I had assumed all men were the same as me in that respect. I knew I was of average size but had not realised that many men struggle to get it up when the first fires of their lust have been gratified. As for me the touch of female fingers or any other part of their anatomy on my dick and however exhausted the damn thing struggles into life determined to be used however much it hurts me. You may have gathered I have an odd relationship with my dick and frequently I find it easier to think of it as a separate and insane alien grafted onto my body.

Then to my relief she let go of me even though the worse of the pain had faded. She moved and sat on a sofa at the side of her office. This was a large very faded and half-broken blue sofa. I noticed that she had sweated a lot more with her shirt virtually sticking to her body and realised that seducing me had turned her on. She said ' Do you want to wank now baby or have a rest and please me?' My dick was no where near ready so I replied please her and she smiled and lent back opening her legs and said 'According to both Vicki and Maggie you give great head boy and really get excited by it! I hope that is true baby. Okay get down and get busy and boy stick you head right in there I like to feel myself right in your mouth' I moved towards her and tried to pull my trousers up as I did so and she said 'No way baby. In fact get them off boy and give me a twirl first the sight of your sexy young body will get me in the mood for some mouth action' I stripped naked as she leered at me. It made me feel very embarrassed to be totally naked while she was fully dressed. I had been in CFNM situations before but nothing like this was and again I think it was the emphasis on her power of me that frightened me. I did as twirl feeling stupid but realising that my dick was still hard and also realising that the saucy minx had locked her door first. Then I moved and knelt in front of her she lifted her skirt and I placed my head between her legs. Her smell hit me like a bomb as I tugged her very large knickers off and moved towards her. She was an unfortunate woman who sweated an awful lot and in summer she stank. Her pussy had a very pungent smell comparable to a rotten fish and tasted just as bad. While many woman smell and taste off on first contact a few licks usually cleans them and gets the juices flowing cleanly with her as you licked the smell and taste got worse and worse. And unlike with some women it was not poor personal hygiene but the way she was built even though if she had lost a few stone of fat I am sure that would have helped.

I gingerly applied my tongue to her large open very hairy pussy and she grunted and I knew she wanted a lot more than the tip of my tongue. Therefore seeing how open she was and working on the principle it was better to drive straight in I moved forward and with my whole mouth open sucked and licked her pussy my tongue finding her large button and flicking that. Her hands moved my mouth and her hips pushed her pussy until I was fixed firmly on it with her love tunnel right in my mouth and her button just lickable. Her skirt had fallen back over me and her trunk like thighs had closed around me so I could not see or hear. Indeed I could hardly breathe and my nose was full of her stench and my mouth full of her taste and juices and I brought her to a powerful but mercifully fast orgasm. As she had said as soon as she had come I was pushed off and was able to gulp down some much-needed air. By then her shirt was actually sticking to her body and she leered at me and said ' You have got me over hot baby. Still you give good head I am going to love that a lot. Okay baby your turn to come. Toss yourself off for me all the way' I was not keen as I stared at her even though my dick was hard however she wanted it so with reluctance I gripped myself and started to wank. She watched and said ' God baby you are a softie put some welly into it!' I groaned at that as I realised she thought I liked having my dick pumped really hard. I know that some men do like it rough on their dicks when wanking or being excited but for me if it is to hard it hurts and I do not want that. Then as I stood fondling myself feeling totally unerotic she said 'Keep on going baby! Okay a few rules baby. When we are together I am the boss and you are the slave boy you do whatever I say when I say it okay? However you call me Joanna never Joe I hate that and nothing stupid like mistress that is for whores. Now according to Vicki the fountain of all sexual gossip you are a tit man! So maybe the sight of my knockers will make you put a bit more effort into it' and with that she basically pealed her wet shirt off. Underneath she had on a large white bra supporting a pair of at least DD tits and that she unclipped and threw at me. Her tits were massive actually much bigger than DD more I reckon now a G but the weight of them meant that without her bra on they flopped down onto her gigantic belly. Actually for all their size they were an unattractive pair of breasts being over long and also her cherries were surrounded by hair and also today covered in droplets of sweat. In fact the sight of her topless was not a turn on at all for me but I knew she was the one in charge so I carried on wanking trying to blot out the sight of her by thinking about other nicer topless models in mayfair. It took many more minutes for me to bring myself off as she lay back watching me obviously enjoying the sight of me wanking and also I think a lot more of her total power to make me perform for her titillation. When I wank alone number one comes very quickly and that usually is enough so I was unused to wanking after coming and found it unarousing. Also as I was discovering wanking naked in front of one or more leering or worse jeering women was deeply humiliating and not exciting at all for me. However finally with relief I was able to come and splashed her floor with my come again. As I came I realised she had moved forward and was staring intensely at my dick as it spurted.

After that orgasm I dreaded what she was to do next and nearly cried when she lent forward and casually grabbed my balls in one hand and tugged me close. I knew she was going to rub my dick and I was helpless to stop her and also I knew she was doing it to me because she knew I hated it and was deliberately doing it to show me she could use my body how she wanted. Her brutal touch made me groan deeply and her laugh and for a couple of minutes she pumped my dick hard in her hand as I shuddered in serious pain. I stayed hard and learnt that if rubbed after orgasm I do not lose any of my erection at all a painful and distressing lesson for me about my body. Then she pulled my balls towards the floor forcing me to my knees and I realised she wanted my tongue again. She tasted just as bad the second time around but her skirt had got trapped up so at least I was able to get some air as her pussy humped my mouth. It took her longer to come this time and her orgasm was even stronger and again as soon as she had come I was thrown off her and fell backwards onto the floor. I lay on the floor as she recovered and then shuddered as she said ' you look cute lying there honey. Toss it off again for me.' I knew that I could not wank again as number three for me is one to many but when I said this she laughed and forced me to start wanking. She sat looking at me drinking a glass of water and enjoying I am sure her power. After maybe ten minutes all I had was a hard dick and I was no where near losing it. She smiled at me and said ' Vicki may be a big mouth but she speaks the truth! She reckons you take an hour. We shall see you lie here and keep on going boy. I am going to sort out my papers for tomorrow and of course watch. When you are ready to fire let me know I do not want to miss the big moment.' Then still topless and with no knickers the dirty cow got a file of papers and started reading them and making notes. I tried to stop but a glare told me she was fully aware of me so I kept on going. Nothing in my life had prepared me for this, as I lay naked on her floor desperately wanking my tired dick as she sat working in complete control of me. From the clock on her wall I know it was ninety minutes I lay there straining and embarrassed as the bitch did her papers and occasionally stopped to watch and tell me to put some effort into it. I was unable to come at all in fact I now know that I cannot wank for a third time Joanna laughed and said 'Nothing doing? Maybe baby I can help' and she made me stand and for several minutes she jerked me around painfully in her hand. I could still not come and she laughed and opened her legs and told me she could and once more I knelt and pleasured her. Then she tugged me up and resumed for a minute before suggesting, as I was a breast boy I would like her tits. I agreed eager not for her tits but to remove her hard hand from my noticeably red shaft. She lifted her gigantic floppy tits and wrapped them around me and told me to hump them. They felt wet against me but much softer than nicer than her hand. In fact for a titjob I think a pair of big floppies suit me better. I humped them as she sat smiling and making sarcastic comments that desperately I tried to block out. Then suddenly and again without pleasure I came between her melons.

I collapsed over her onto the sofa and she got up and pushed me on it. I think I passed out but I awoke with a scream as the bitch was furiously wanking my dick. For the first time in many years I went to hit a woman but was too shattered and in too much agony to complete it and collapsed helpless as the sadistic cow rubbed me. Then she said 'Do you want to wank again?' And when I begged her no she laughed and said 'yes I do not think you could get off again. Anyhow Vicki was right again boy you stay hard. Perfect for me' and with that the monstrous woman mounted me and positioned my dick at the entrance to her love tunnel. I was in real pain and the realisation that now she was going to screw me made me groan. However I screamed when her hard tunnel gripped my dick and she rode me. She had no care or finesse about screwing me and thumped away on me her massive weight and she was well over twenty stone flattered me underneath her. I lay unable to really move or think as she had me rolling around on me her gigantic tits flopping and bouncing. Every five minutes or so she climaxed and then carefully she stopped and went limp on me for nearly a minute giving my delicate dick some rest before resuming. She must have screwed me for an hour because suddenly I knew I was going to come. Joanna had just come and was quiet on me but a moan and a twist of my hips made her ask was I close. I said yes and gasped when the bitch climbed off me and took me in her hand and started rubbing me. It was weird being both very painful and very exciting as she within a minute brought me off. However while I shook and screamed as I came only one tiny drop of come appeared on the end of my dick. I passed out and suspect I would have slept but the cow had other ideas and within five minutes she had me awake in real pain. She was on me again and I groaned as I felt her pussy enjoying me. And realised she had deliberately rubbed me hard again. This was again new for me because I had never loved after four orgasms and as she screwed me I wished I never would. My dick was so sore every movement hurt like it was being scraped with sandpaper and I was so tired I could hardly move at all. Not that Joanna cared in fact she was enjoying being in charge as she rode me time after time. She was taking longer between orgasms and was varying and pleasing herself as she experimented on my broken body. She rubbed her gigantic tits in my face and then several times her smelly pussy as well. Then after one orgasm she queened me squashing me into her fat bum until I think I passed out. I must have been another hour of this hell before suddenly I came feeling as if someone was ramming a red-hot poker up my dick and passed out hearing her laugh.

That was it and when I came around it was dark. Joanna was squeezing my balls to wake me and she laughed as I stirred and told me that after my fifth orgasm I had lay unconscious but still hard for her and she had spent another hour on me leaving me still hard and unconscious on the sofa. She told me when she had gone for her tea and a shower and when she had returned I had lost my erection but she had let me sleep but now I had to go. However before going she made me knell and remove her new clean knickers and lick her out once more and I did so discovering that even freshly showered she tasted bad. Then I staggered off knowing that tomorrow I had to drive her around the countryside. My body ached from tiredness and I collapsed into my bed without eating or washing. My mouth ached and I felt sick from the taste of her. My stomach and thigh muscles ached from the weight of her riding me and my balls throbbed with pain. However by far the worse was my dick which felt like a gang of midgets were sticking pins in and out of it. It did not look to bad but no way was it ever going to get back up I thought as I passed out again. Of course I was wrong about that indeed physically I recovered overnight apart from some bruises and aches from my ordeal as men do. However the mental damage done by her raping me was greater. In fact I think it changed the whole way I thought about the world as after being under her power I think my sexuality changed. The worse thing was that while she was gross, smelly and sadistic I had come five times with her and while I had not enjoyed my orgasms the knowledge that I had come told me I must have enjoyed it. While I will describe other incidents in my tale none of them made the impact on me my first service to Joanna did because after her I was a different person.

No comments: