Monday, September 11, 2006

College days USA summer part eight


Part eight

I awoke covered in make up and with my balls aching and managed to get to the shower room and clean myself up without being seen. Of course my naked run home had been spread around and several girls teased me about it. Mid morning I spent forty minutes loving Candy and then in the afternoon I taught my fat girls keep fit. I expected some trouble and we were ten minutes into the class when Hanna deliberately let her top come off and her massive pale boobs spill out and then just carried on jumping with them bouncing around and in danger of bashing her face in. I tried to ignore her so after a bit she stopped cupped them and told me they were sore and would I rub them better for her. Instead of telling her off I blushed and all six girls giggled. I suspect they may have grabbed me then but luckily Pamela returned and glaring at her Hanna forcing her to replaced her top. However for the rest of the session she kept eyeing me up. As we went to swim she got close and stroked my bottom and told me I had a real sexy rear. I blushed again and this made a large group of them giggle. Hanna told me not to be shy and that her and her friends were not like Caitlin but were nice gentle girls I why did I not come and have a hot chocolate with them tonight. I shook my head and the girls laughed and Hanna pinched my bottom and told me soon. I groaned at that because knowing the camp I suspected that it was only a matter of time before they got me. In fact if it had not been for having Caitlin and her friends to service I think I would have gone with Hanna to head her off.

That evening was another fireside singsong. However for me it was Caitlin's hut once more. I was greeted by Caitlin and Kelly and was told I had to give three of them an hour of full pleasure and then go down on them all before going. Kelly pinched my bottom and left and Caitlin smiled and ordered me to get naked. She watched me strip with a slight smile and then removed her clothing and then naked grabbed my dick and gently rubbed it until I was hard. Then with a giggle she told me that while screwing a guy in front of her friends was fun it was nicer to have a guy alone pleasuring just her and told me to join her in the bed. She lay next to me and made me lick her smooth boobs as she teased my dick and then she lay back and pushed me between her thighs. I licked her off rubbing her erect nipples as she lay moaning in delight. She came three times under my tongue and then pulled me up and slotted me home and told me that if we had all night I could have spent several hours licking her but with only an hour until Kelly turned up she wanted my knob. She lay under me gently moaning and eyes closed as I loved her and quickly came and then placed a hand on my bottom and urged me on. I loved her feeling my own excitement rising and joined her in a powerful orgasm. She giggled and told me that was nice and we rested for a minute and then she told me she had a massive sexual appetite and placed a hand on my head and pushed me down telling me to lick her clean and off and get excited as she wanted my knob again after she had come. I licked away my own come dripping out and soon she was excited and orgasmed and then once more I was tugged up. Her hand fisted me until I was fully hard and then pushed me into her and she ordered me to love her. I loved her for about fifteen minutes and four times she orgasmed but then with a groan I lost it and came as she giggled and rubbed my bottom. I was given no rest but pushed straight between her slim thighs and once more my tongue pleasured her. However when she had come she pulled me up and onto my back and told me she only had a couple of minutes left and not enough to come. Then with a smile she moved towards my dick and told me Kelly would demand I was hard and took me into her warm mouth and sucked away until I was excited and erect.

Then we heard a knock on the door and she leapt up and grabbed her clothes and told me that she was already looking forward to getting head from me and banging me on Thursday and then she opened the door and Kelly came in. Kelly asked her was I good and Caitlin giggled and told her I was great and nice and ready for screwing. Kelly grinned and climbed on the bed and grabbed my slightly sore hard dick and then pulled up her skirt and showed me she had no knickers on and pushed me into her still dry tight pussy and we both groaned as she started to ravish me. Caitlin left as Kelly moved on me and got wet and as she had me she neatly stripped naked on me coming when still in her bra and skirt. In fact she left her very short skirt on as she carried on loving me making me massage her boobs as she rode me. For maybe twenty minutes she ravished me moaning and groaning and as time went by sweat poured off her and onto me until we were both covered. Then her tight pussy forced me to come with a deep moan and she snogged me to stop me screaming and powered on until she too had orgasmed. Afterwards she lay next to me and we cooled down but after a few minutes she suggested it was time for my lovely tongue to get busy. She ordered me to lick her boobs and then down to her pussy and I did so cleaning the sweat off her. When I was between her thighs I got comfortable and busy, as I knew I was in for a long session. Indeed I was as it must have been thirty minutes I spent with my face pressed into her soft folds lapping her juices and bringing her off eight times. You would have thought that would have finished her but instead I was finally pulled up and my dick briskly excited before back on top she went. She powered away and had come four more times when there was a knock on the door and Jill came in. Kelly asked her to wait and finished off her pleasure on me with a final orgasm then got off telling Jill she had left me nice and hard for her.

Jill smiled and sat on the bed and gently stroked me as Kelly dressed and left and as soon as Kelly had gone she bent down and took me in her hot mouth and teased me. Then she moved onto me and positioned her pussy over my face and told me she wanted my tongue. I nodded and got busy on her clean pussy as she groaned and moaned above me. After her first orgasm my hands were grabbed and placed on her boobs while she had her second and then onto her tight bottom for her third orgasm. Occasionally she stroked my dick keeping me excited and ready and after her third orgasm and a little more headwork she engulfed me and powered away on my supine body. She loved me for a very long time coming many times until once more a young girl's tight pussy proved to powerful and I came powerfully. I needed a rest but got none and instead quickly I was between her thighs licking her off and on her ordering gently moving two fingers in and out of her wet open vagina. After a long time of this she pulled me up positioned me on my back and used her hands and mouth to get my tired dick hard and then went back on top. I lay watching her screw me for a long time amazed by the sheer number of her orgasms until suddenly the door opened and to my horror the other five girls poured in announcing it was time for bed and time for head. Amy pulled her jeans and knickers off and got on my face fully dressed from the waist up to enjoy my tongue as Jill powered away on my sore pole. After three hours of continuous lovemaking a girl gang pussy licking session made me shudder but I was trapped and was soon licking away at Amy's sweaty pussy. She came quite quickly and was replaced first by Susanna and then by Sarah. By then Jill had finally got off my dick and the girls were amusing themselves by playing with it. Some like Kelly wanted to milk me but the girls due to get me tomorrow night reckoned that was not fair so instead they worked me near to a really strong orgasm and left me hanging. Then my tongue renewed its service to Caitlin's pussy and then once more to Kelly's before I was finally allowed battered and shattered to stand and after suffering a rough group grope and promising to return was thrown out naked with my clothes in my arms. Of course it was not late and many girls were around but I managed to get to some trees and dress without being seen and stagger off.

The next day I was still tired and being ordered by Candy to her house made me groan as I did not really need any more sex particularly as I had three hours minimum of loving to give that night. Worse when I got to Candy's house the gigantic Donna was there wearing a massive white gown and ordered me to bed. Soon I was naked in bed with her and she made me lick her off several times and then climbed on me and crushed me under her gigantic body in her fat pussy until desperately I managed to come. Then I went between her thighs and was licking away when Candy turned up for her daily pleasure. She had a coffee while I finished off Donna and then replaced her and loved me energetically for an hour leaving me shattered. Finally I was allowed to go but instead of teaching I had a shower and a rest.

That afternoon of course I had the fat girls and had to be very careful. Once more Hanna who seemed to be the girls leader flashed her boobs at me several times as did three more of the girls pretending that it was an accident that their big boobs dropped out of their tops. Also several times when I got too close they assaulted my bottom with their fingers giving me a few very painful pinches. However to my relief they did not jump me even though it was obvious I was going to get jumped. I was helpless to stop them as they outnumbered me and as other girls were banging me I was fair game for them. Later my room mate Carl agreed and seemed depressed by having to serve his ex girlfriends hut mates one after another but admitted that he was helpless. The attitude of the female staff encouraged by Candy was not to interfere once a guy had shown interest in sex with the girls but to let him suffer exhausting screw after screw. Worse if you had agreed to serve a hut or girl the whole lot girls and female staff seemed to gang up on you until you had kept your word. The only time they did not was if the girls demanded too much or tried to keep you to themselves. The only way for a man to be safe was to be a true honest sexless Christian and then you were not bothered but if like Carl and me your religious convictions did not place the girls off limits then they were going to get you and subject you to so much sex you wanted to cry. Of course not every girl was gagging for sex in fact it was well under a half of the girls were but as they had only six or so lads to go for the ratio was frightening. Worse for me was having to satisfy Candy and Donna as well of course as Jane the cause of all my problems. At least Carl had the mornings to recover while I spent at least thirty minutes in rough exhausting sex with Candy and frequently Donna as well. Anyhow that evening once more it was over to Caitlin's hut for three hours of sex followed by a full gang head session and I knocked on their door feeling depressed at having to be a girl gangs slave once more.

The door was opened by Sarah looking sexy in a white nightie who smiled and told me to come in and get naked. I did so and she helped me undress and fondled my body as it was exposed. Then she snogged me and groped me while I massaged her tight bottom and soon she steered me onto the bed onto her and then a few seconds latter into her. We loved with me on top one hand up her nightie massaging her boob. It did not take the sexpot long to come and after a small rest we carried on until she climaxed for a second time. Then she suggested a change and we made love from behind and then in the spoon position both times until she had come. She commented on my control and I told her truthfully that it was sexual exhaustion not control and she giggled and said that last night had been tough but I had to keep it up tonight and then tomorrow night as well. I groaned at that as I knew that I had Candy and Donna to pleasure as well and Hanna to escape. Then Sarah went on top and loved me leaning forward and kissing me and I joined her in orgasm. A short session between her slim thighs allowed me to recover and her to come and then we carried on trying out positions. We made love with her on top leaning back and then reversed on me. Then she positioned herself at the end of the bed and I loved her standing and then she made me sit and she stood and loved me. I massaged her boobs and snogged her and joined her in orgasm. Again my rest was to knell and lick her off and then after her fingers had got me hard she demanded more sex. We loved with me sitting and her facing away on my lap and then she lay on me and I massaged her boobs and she wanked herself off and gently tightened and moved on me. She orgasmed with a deep moan and then got off me and told me I was great but her hour was up but to relax and have a few minutes rest before Amy had me. I nodded and lay back amazed by having pleased her ten times and with my dick quite sore.

Amy stormed in and giggled as she stripped telling me that Sarah had given me a ten and my score with her had better be the same unless I wanted my balls twisted off. With that threat the plump curvy girl jumped me and sat on me forcing her big boobs into my open mouth while her fingers roughly groped my groin. Then she reversed and presented her open pussy for my tongue while her hands played with me. She came rapidly but had a second more powerful climax from my tongue before moving onto my dick and loving me in reverse until she had climaxed once more. Then she turned on my dick and rode me hard until three more time she had orgasmed and I too had come. This was a very powerful nearly painful orgasm and I knew as I screamed under her that I was finished. However her tight pussy kept me hard until she had come and as I lay moaning and begging her to be gentle her giggles of delight at my suffering nearly made me cry. After her orgasm she smiled at me and suggested my dick needed a rest and when I nodded she said that in that case I could lick her and pulled off me. I assume she meant her pussy but instead she presented her plump bottom for licking. However I had no choice and licking her bottom was better than allowing my tender dick into her grating pussy so I licked away. Then she turned and made me lick her feet, armpits, boobs and stomach before finally I knelt between her muscular thighs and my tongue brought her screaming once more to orgasm. Then she made me lie on the bed and took me in her mouth until I was hard and then got on top and ravished me as I lay totally shattered and supine. She came several time and then there was a knock on the door and Susanna entered the room locked the door and stripped. I shuddered at that as an hour as the nymphomaniac Susanna's love toy was not what I needed. Susanna jumped on my tired body and presented her wet pussy for my tongue as Amy drove herself to another orgasm on my red pole. I was pleased however when after her orgasm Amy got off and left me to serve Susanna. She took double pleasure from my mouth and then moved onto my dick and started to screw me brutally giggling and laughing and then moaning with orgasm, as I lay underneath her slim body to exhausted to resist or complain. We loved for ages and Susanna came many times and twice I screamed in real pain as my dick had an empty orgasm but I stayed hard as the nymphomaniac ravished me. Susanna was obviously turned on by my exhaustion and treated me roughly and verbally abused me as she ground on and on on me until finally to my relief the other five girls turned up. Of course they had not turned up to save but me but to ravish me and all six girls enjoyed my dick and my tongue as I lay sore and tired on the pillows. Then finally the girls pulled me up and reminded me that tomorrow night once more I belonged to them with Susanna telling me to rest up as they planned a real fine gangbang to finish my service with. Then they watched me dress and threw me out.

I staggered out and then had to make a run for it was a group of girls were waiting for me and I realised my service in Caitlin's hut was common knowledge. Luckily I am a fast runner and while shattered the thought of more pussy service made me run and dodge quickly and I was soon safe. I hide while the girls hunted for me horrified to see that there were well over twenty girls on the hunt. Then I heard female cheers and laughter and gasped as they went past me. There were about a dozen of them laughing and cheering and stuck in the middle was a guy. He was a new lad and the girls had grabbed him I suspect as he came from the shower block as he was wet and naked and one of the girls had his dick in her hand while another had his balls in hers. The girls were laughing and happy and the girl holding his dick told the other girls that when he was tied down he was open house to everyone. He was begging and threatening the girls but the one holding his balls told him not to be a wimp as the girls knew he had gone off with a girl called Sarah and so they knew he wanted sex. Another big girl smacked his bottom and told him that tonight was his lucky night as they were going to screw him senseless and the girls laughed at his desperate groan. I was actually pleased to see another man suffering as it allowed me to sneak out and get to my bed unmolested. I suppose I could have found Candy and told her but I was shattered and needed my rest and knew with a naked toy tied up for any girl to ravish I would get some sleep and fell asleep with my groin aching but pleased it was not me suffering.

A good `night’s sleep and a more gentle session with Candy refreshed me before the afternoon and the fat girls. After yesterday I knew I was in big trouble so decided to go on the attack and confuse them as with Caitlin and her five friends to pleasure in the evening I could not do the fat girls as well. I waited until we did some exercises and went and helped Hanna. This pleased the gigantic girl as she lay like a whale on her back trying to do some sit-ups. She lay down and deliberately opened her top so when she sat up her big boobs spilled out and bumped me with their plump softness. I smiled at her and told her she had lovely breasts and that I hoped to see more of them soon. This totally confused her and the big girl blushed totally with I am sure even her boobs darkening. She stammered something about me not liking her and I smiled and said of course she was very sexy but she must know that some real bitch girls had got me for a few nights which was why I had not made a move towards her. She nodded and then got embarrassed and stuffed her big boobs back in a hasty and I suspect painful manner. She did a couple more sit ups and asked when could she see me and I smiled and stroked her leg making her eyes open fully and told her very soon. She smiled and said she needed it to be very soon and then blushed again and told me I had not just her to love but her friends. I pretended to look sad and said I knew and she looked guilty. Actually I was not pretending very hard and a night with Hanna and at least five more giantesses would not be easy. Then the exercise finished and we could not talk more. However with the guns of the fat girls leader spiked the rest of the session was easy. However I knew I was now committed to at least one session with Hanna. Mind you I know from my experience of girl gangs that very soon they were going to jump me so I was pleased I had headed them off for a little bit at least as it allowed me to finish my service to Caitlin and her crew of nymphomaniacs.

The evening was once more meant to be a singsong led terrifyingly by staff guitars but instead I was due to pleasure Caitlin and her friends. Also off was Carl for another long evening with some rough girls and I saw the guy who had been dragged off sneak off as well. He had slept all morning and apparently had only got his release from the girls at breakfast having spent the night naked and tied first in a hut and then in the woods. I gathered from Sandra that after an hour his dick had given up but that the girls had mainly wanted his tongue and by pinching his balls had kept him licking virtually all night long. He had promised to serve for two more nights so long as they did not ravish him but only use his mouth and tonight apparently he was kneeling in the woods given head to any girl who fancied queuing and they were going to force him to serve until midnight. This pleased me as it kept the sexpots out of my way, as they would be getting oral delight from him. Still I had sexual problems of my own as I discovered when I knocked on the hut door. It was opened by Sarah dressed in a gown and I was ordered in. Inside to my horror were not only the six girls but also three more slim blondes. I complained at that but was told by Susanna to shut up as there were their friends and they as girls shared their toys around. Then Caitlin pinched my bottom and ordered me to strip and embarrassed and reluctantly I did so. As soon as I was naked I was made to go around and snog each girl while they gave my groin a good grope. Then in the middle of the room the pillows were laid down and I realised I was to perform once more in public. This was not good news as alone each girl had been far more pleasant and treated me a lot better than she had done in front of her friends.

All the girls were dressed in just their dressing gowns and were naked underneath and soon they had me surrounded as I lay down. They stuffed boob after boob into my face and groin teasing and giggling. The three new girls all had pert round firm boobs as I licked and sucked them. Their stroking and the sensation of numerous soft boobs got me excited and then Caitlin announced it was time for me to get the girls off to giggles and smiles. She opened her gown and grinned at me and asked did I like the view. I nodded and she smiled and chambered over me and positioned her pussy over my face and told me to get busy and get her off. I licked away fully aware of the other girls teasing my dick until after a few minutes Caitlin arched in pleasure and moaned in orgasm. Instantly a very excited Amy pushed her off my face and down my body and I licked her off as Caitlin moved and engulfed my dick in her warm wet pussy and ravished me. As I licked and loved the girls grabbed my hands and they were placed on boobs and pussies and pinched until I started massaging as well as licking a difficult feat. However at least it took my mind off my dick as Amy replaced Caitlin and Susanna got on my face. I licked off all nine girls one after another while my hands were used and my dick smashed around by pussy after pussy. The three new girls did not tell me their names as they enjoyed me and I have to say they made little impact on me as all three were blonde slim quite attractive with smooth haired pussies. I came during this part of the orgy with Jill but she just carried on screwing me and my moans were ignored. Several times I got to the edge of orgasm but the girls tugged my balls with Susanna telling me I was in for a long tiring night and I would need all my strength. After all nine had come at least twice I was allowed a can of coke as the girls giggled and teased me.

Jill then asked me how flexible I was. I was not allowed to answer but was made to stand next to the bunk bed and positioned so my face was in the groin of Sarah on the top bunk while Amy positioned herself on the bottom bunk so my dick was at the entrance to her pussy. I realised that once more I was double loving but the girls wanted more. Kelly and Jill sat next to Sarah and placed my hands in their groins and told me to rub them off and then I attempted to love all four girls. Then I broke off and screamed as Caitlin rammed a vibrator up my bottom making all the girls laugh. Caitlin told me to stop being a wimp and then raped me with the vibrator to her friend's amusment as the orgy resumed. I came into Amy but stayed hard and soon was loving Susanna while one of the blonde girls amused herself with the vibrator. This set the pattern for at least an hour, as I loved girl after girl coming into Caitlin and Sarah during this exhausting and painful orgy. Then I was allowed to lie down as the girls discussed what to do to me next. I was shattered with aching dick and bottom and empty balls. These girls decided to paint me and I was pinned down while they amused themselves by painting my balls with alcohol based nail varnish making me beg and sob as it stung. This was just the start as the giggling girls covered my body in nail varnish and lipsticks. I was too tired to struggle and just hoped my ordeal would soon be over. However painting me excited the girls so back onto my back I went and Caitlin and Amy sucked me hard while my tongue renewed its service to the hard active pussy of Susanna. This orgy went on for over an hour with my tongue and dick in constant painful use and by the end I could hardly move so tired was I. My whole body ached and my mouth felt strained and sore from cunnilingus while my dick was red and wooden. As for my balls they ached from being pinched and tugged and worse from the paint while my bottom ached from the girls' vibrators. I feared more humiliation and ravishment but the girls seemed finally to have sated their lusts even though I was sure Amy and Susanna could have screwed me all night. Therefore Caitlin proposed that I had served my debt to them and the others agreed. One by one they gently kissed me and then Caitlin got some wet cloths and the girls cleaned the muck off me. Of course surrounded by nine giggling naked sexpots touching and stroking me I got hard even though I was totally empty. Caitlin stroked me and suggested, as I had been good for a finale they should make me come one more time and the others agreed. I was pushed on my back and Amy took my tired dick into her hot mouth and sucked away while the others rubbed their boobs over me and stroked my nipples. I did not come for her or for Susanna or Jill but when Kelly took me into her mouth I had a painfully powerful orgasm and passed out crying and sobbing surrounded by the giggling girls.

It was much later when I awoke naked on their floor and I staggered up and found my clothes but before I could get dressed a girl reached out and gently squeezed my balls. It was Sarah who told me that they had agreed to let me go unharmed but before I did she needed head once more. I just nodded and soon was between her slim thighs pleasuring her once more. Her orgasmic moans awoke Caitlin and I was made to pleasure her in the same way before being allowed to dress and stagger completely shattered away. It was late so I got to my bed and collapsed and even the sight of Carl lying on his bed wearing a girl’s nightie and covered in make up was not enough to wake me.

No comments: