Tuesday, September 19, 2006

College days USA summer part nine


Part nine

I awoke totally exhausted, as did Carl. He had also finished his service but these girls had not been as nice to him but had feminised him and then made him make a run for home. He was not as fast as I was and another group of six girls had got him and he had spent another couple of hours on his knees pleasuring them as the previous girls had drained his dick. We were both pleased to have escaped our services but while I wanted as little as possible to do with the girls Carl was very keen on his latest girl and hoped to see her once more tonight. Carl had the weekend off but instead of escaping was staying in the camp to date this girl a mad move as I was sure she was going to set him up to suffer either because she wanted to or because her friends would find out about her and Carl and force her to hand him over. I taught all morning and recovered fast from last nights orgy and even forty minutes with Candy did not tire me out even though I did not come with her at all. She pleased me by telling me that I had the weekend off, as did Jane and once more she was going to give us her car to use for the weekend.

Of course I still had Hanna and her friends to deal with and having confused her yesterday by telling her I wanted to sleep with her I suspected that today was the day she would want me to pay up and I could see no way out of it. She had obviously told her friends because they all giggled at me and one asked me did I just like Hanna's hooters or did I like all girls hooters. I blushed and ignored her comment making them all giggle a lot more and realised I had lost the initiative with them once more. Then after thirty or so minutes Hanna claimed to have hurt her leg and Pamela suggested I took her off for treatment. We were quite alone on the woods when she stopped and sat on a tree and said her leg was really hurting and she could not go on. I suggested I had a look and sort of massaged her knee. Hanna smiled and told me it hurt higher up and I massaged her thigh. Then she giggled and opened her legs fully and told me the real pain was in her pussy and I knew she had set me up. However I knew better than to complain. I moved my hand up between her legs and gently massaged the front of her shorts and told her she seemed to be over hot. She giggled and said she needed some cool tongue work to calm her down. Then she looked around and pulled me between the trees and pulled me onto her and snogged me tugging her big boobs free. I nearly fell off her massive body so round was she but clung on and snogged her and worked my hand into her shorts and then gently massaged the front of her knickers feeling them get rapidly damp with excitement. After a couple of minutes she urged me to lick her off and I moved down her gross body and pulled her shorts and knickers off her grossly fat legs. Her pussy was massive and covered in thick scratchy hair but I applied myself and found her wet vagina and licked away until after a couple more minutes a deep moan told me she had come. Her actions confirmed it because I was yanked up and onto my back and she lay on me her weight knocking me flat as a large hand roughly was thrust down my shorts and my dick grabbed as she snogged me hard her boobs banging into me. Then she told me her boobs were her best feature and I had to agree as the rest of her was already seriously overweight. Her boobs while very big were actually quite floppy and zeppelin like as she knelt and told me to love her tits. I stood and she pulled my shorts and swimming trunks off and played with my dick telling me it was big and very pretty. Then she placed it between her big very soft breasts and urged me to enjoy myself telling me that on my first date with her this was the only way I was going to come. I was worried about it being the first date but started to love her boobs as she smiled at me moaning herself her legs clamped together and obviously excited. When after a few minutes I came she was near herself and as soon as I had come she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top and my mouth was rammed into her hairy wet open pussy and she came herself in less than twenty seconds. She pulled off me and then suggested I brought her off again nice and slowly so I did so and was rewarded by a loud moan of pure delight from her. Then with a giggle she told me I had cured her but she hoped to see me soon again. I pointed out that it could be difficult and she agreed but told me she knew I only saw my English girlfriend at the weekend so I had all week to please her. I pointed out that it was difficult to avoid the girl gangs and she nodded and told me her friends would demand me but if I promised to please her when I could she would try and protect me by telling me about any planned attacks. I agreed and she kissed me then told me however that I would have to serve her hut at least once and sadly I agreed.

Then quickly we dressed and returned to the main group. As we worked I saw Hanna's friends speaking to her and moaned as she flashed them her gigantic boobs obviously showing them my come on them. After that all her hut mates giggled at me for the rest of the session and I knew I was doomed particularly when I overheard Hanna describing how beautifully I gave head. When I took the group into the swimming pool Hanna pulled her boobs out and cleaned them making the girls giggle and as the exercises continued I was treated if that is the right word to several displays of naked boobs by the fat girls. However at the end of the session I did not hang around but shot off and quickly changed and went to Candy's house to get the car. I wished I had not as waiting in the house was Donna who told me her husband had promised Jane to love her all weekend and go down on her at least four times. Of course first she wanted me and soon she had me naked and kneeling licking her off as she sat her shirt open in a chair. Jane came in and laughed at that and then watched as I brought the gross woman off. Then I was allowed to dress and get the ladies a drink as they discussed how the enslavement was going.

After that Jane and myself drove off and had a nice lusty weekend together. Jane was not getting enough sex at her camp she claimed and loved me numerous times leaving me sexually shattered but very pleased. I told her all about my week and that turned her on and she insisted it was good for me to love girls and told me she was going to ensure the girls banged me to exhaustion every night. In particular she ordered me to allow the fat girls to gangbang me regularly reminding me I was her slave. I of course agreed even though I was getting more sex than any man could handle. We returned the car on Sunday night and Jane and myself ended up in Candy's bed having an exhausting threesome. Worse Donna turned up when the ladies had finished with me and I pleasured her as well. While her husband had loved her twice with his dick and four times with his mouth as ordered by Jane she needed more and loved me for nearly an hour before I passed out in Candy's bed. The next morning Candy had me up early and made love to me and then we showered together before I was sent off feeling sore between the legs from the amount of sex I was giving and worse knowing that I was in for a long very hard week of sex. Candy made that clear when she told me that Jane had requested that she set me up and of course she had agreed.

Not that I was the only one suffering I discovered. Carl was in a worse state than I was. He did not think he had been set up but I was sure he had been. He had gone to his new girlfriends hut and loved her in her bed. Of course the other girls had come in and he had agreed in return for their co-operation to please them as well. The deal was he spent the weekend in his lover's bed and she loved him when she wanted but when she was not loving him any other girl could get him for heavy petting and oral sex. He had served not only the five girls in the hut but at least eight more girls as well as for two whole days and nights the girls had kept him trapped naked and frequently tied down. He had given numerous sessions of sexy massage and head and in return the girls had rubbed his dick raw. The only girl he had fully loved was his girlfriend but by the end of the first day his dick was sore so that gave him no pleasure at all. Worse the girls had amused themselves by feminising him and also by abusing his bottom with dozens of objects. The silly lad did not think he had been once more set up and had agreed to keep on seeing this girl but to try and avoid her friends. He was not the only one indeed the weekend had brought the worse out in the girls and I was very pleased to have been off site. The first thing that had happened was that on the camp at least twenty of the girls had grabbed and dragged off two of the male staff. These poor lads had been stripped and groped before being forced to knell and give head all evening. To stop them running the girls had tied their balls together and stuck a stick up their bottoms pinning them to each other. When two of the female staff tried to intervene the girls stripped them and then they had had the disgusting contents of the toilets thrown over them. The boys had then been untied and made to wank each other off surrounded by the jeering girls and the one who came first had another toilet poured over him but was then allowed to go. Then the loser was tied to the ground and his mouth reused while several of the girls banged his dick with a bottle rammed up his bottom. The next morning Candy had turned up and demanded his release from one of the girls' tent. She had then taken a dozen of the worse offenders' back to camp and they had spent the day cleaning under threat of expulsion. The other camp had gone a little better but one of the male staff had made the mistake of going for a drink in one of the girls' tent. He had been stripped and gangbanged all night but as he had volunteered the other staff had left him to his fate even though a smiling Sandra told me his screams for mercy as the girls abused him had woken her several times during the night. The girls back at the camp had behaved no better and a large group of maybe thirty girls had broken into the men's changing room surprising three lads showering. They had been groped and pinched and then forcibly washed by the girls before the girls were forced by Candy to let them go. However several of the girls had already dragged one lad off after he had spurted while having his dick scrubbed and he was not rescued but instead spent the night being gangbanged by over a dozen of them. The result of this was another six girls on cleaning all day as Candy clamped down. Amazingly her threats seemed to have worked and according to Sandra the situation had got better. When I smiled at that she giggled and told me not to be so happy. According to her the girls had agreed not to kidnap men openly and to let them go if female staff demanded them. However the female staff had decided not to involve themselves in saving certain men who they reckoned asked for it and top of that list was yours truly. I groaned at that making Sandra giggle and she told me what with this and my reputation as a great lover and pussy licker I was bound to be over popular. This worried me however the eighteen offenders were not only on a full day cleaning but also on cleaning every evening for a week and that meant I reckoned and Sandra agreed an easier time for all.

I taught all morning and instead of loving Candy I had a meeting from the woman in charge of the exchange program. She was very pleased with the report she had been given on myself and Jane not realising that it was based on sex rather than work. Denise was not doing so well and had nearly got the sack. Some redneck had called her a black cow and she had smacked him around and then booted him several times in the balls. The police had been called but were not really interested but the exchange program was not amused. In my lessons that day the girls were more subdued than usual. Not that they were ever bad in fact they were a joy to teach. However the sexual teasing had virtually stopped and I have to say that pleased me. At lunchtime I saw the girls who were on cleaning and had to smile as I saw all six girls from Caitlin's hut were among the number. That afternoon I had the fat girls to teach and I hoped that the calmness would have affected them as well.

No such luck in fact they were totally hyped up and I realised that all had missed the weekend action and instead had spent it getting excited about grabbing me. Hanna started things off by tugging her shorts down and flashing her hairy pussy at me and telling me it needed some servicing. I hoped to be protected by Pamela but she instead suggested that this week I took the girls jogging in two groups while she did the keep fit. We had mentioned this before but as the girls were all so overweight we had not thought them up to it but to my horror Pamela suggested it. Worse she said it in front of the girls who all chorused their agreement and I was trapped with the girls giggling and smiling at me. The girls split into two groups and I realised that Hanna and her friends were all in one group while the quieter girls were in the other. I took them off first and they lumbered around complaining and the jog turned into a walk with me keeping carefully my distance. However apart from some crude comments they did not attempt anything. The other group I knew had other plans and I was pleased to see that Pamela had put them though a real tough program when I returned.

The six girls were already covered in sweat and tired as we lumbered off with me setting quite a fast pace. The girls seemed happy with the pace I was setting as we moved away from the camp and between the trees but then Hanna gave a moan and did a pathetic show of falling over. I looked around and realised not to my surprise that we were all alone and I knew the gangbang had started. However instead of carrying in on I moved back and asked her what was wrong. She smiled and held out her arm and when I took hold of it gave it a yank so I fell on her. She was so well padded by her fat that me banging onto her did not affect her and she rapidly fixed her lips to mine and pinned me to her as her friends laughed and cheered. Worse one of the girls lent forward and tugged my shorts and trunks down so my naked bottom was exposed and then pinched me roughly and as I was pinned in Hanna's big arms several more girls pinched me on the naked bottom. I knew the girls were going to gangbang me and groaned at the idea, as multiple sex was not high on my wish list. However just before the girls got going two of the female staff turned up and started shouting at the girls and instantly I was let go. However before she let me go Hanna whispered in my ear that she had saved me and I was to say thank you. The six girls were ordered off by the two staff leaving me blushing and tugging with regrettable difficulty my shorts back up.

The two staff were Shanice and Elvia and both were a little older than me quite slim and blonde with perfect teeth and nice pert boobs. Both I knew were passionate Christians who did not believe at all in sex before marriage. Therefore I was pleased to see them thinking I was safe. However they grabbed me and told me I was disgusting. I protested that the girls had jumped me and they called me a harlot. Then they told me they were going to report me to Candy. This made me smile but then I wondered if she would be forced to act as she was meant after all to be the sexless bitch. I asked them to just forget it and then they amazed me. They told me they would forget it but only if I did them a secret favour. I nodded surprised by this, as I had not expected such a thing. They smiled at each other and once more grabbed my arms and steered me off. They took me to a small storeroom one of many odd buildings littering the site and pushed me inside. It was full of boxes and Shanice locked the door. I expected sex and was surprised slightly when both girls looked at each other and then at me and then said a prayer. Then they both stripped totally naked seemingly without any embarrassment. Both had nice trim bodies with flat stomachs and small high boobs and both had masses of blonde pubic hair covering their pussies. They sat back on the boxes and told me to get naked. I did so doing it as sexily as possible and wondering if all women were sex obsessed or was it just me. When I was naked Elvia told me to sit on a box opposite. Then when I had done so Shanice told me that we were all going to jerk off together. I was amazed but nodded as both girls opened their legs and dipped their hands between their slim thighs. Shanice then demanded I jerk off and I nodded and gripped my dick and started to wank. I played with myself admiring them and their technique. Elvia was quite rough on her pussy using one hand to finger her clitoris while the other slipped several fingers up herself. Shanice on the other hand was delicately flicking her clitoris and softly rubbing her vaginal lips. It was erotic to watch and I felt myself getting excited as both women started to breathe heavily and then Shanice ordered me to come. I moaned and rubbed myself actually enjoying bringing myself off as it was some time since I had done this naturally and came with a loud moan aware of both girls staring at my dick as it spurted. This excited them both and vigorously they both rubbed themselves until they orgasmed watching my softening dick with interest. After they had come I wondered if that was it but these two girls were definitely kinky. Elvia pointed to the floor and ordered me to knell and lick it clean and with reluctance I did so aware that my clothes were not within reach. Then Elvia stuck a foot forward and demanded I kiss it and I did so and as I did so I was aware of her wanking once more. She had me lick one of her feet and then Shanice demanded the same on her left foot and she to started to wank. Then I was called over by Elvia and kissed her other foot as she orgasmed once more. Then of course it was the right foot of Shanice until she too came. The girls' feet were not over clean and I found the whole scene a little too weird for my taste.

Worse was to follow as they decided I should wank as well and demanded I play with myself. Both were sitting on the boxes legs apart and playing with themselves as once more I set to work on my dick. This time as they wanked they moved and took turns to place their feet in my mouth for licking. Both girls came before I was ready and jeered at me for not coming with them, as they wanted. Then Shanice raised her arms and ordered me to clean her armpits giggling as with reluctance I licked them clean. She was shaved but they were still covered in sweat as I licked both armpits clean getting a clear view of her heaving boobs and open pussy as I did so. Then of course I had to do the same to Elvia. I was quite amazed as both girls seemed to assume this would get me off and wondered what sort of boys they were used to playing with. I quickly found out how disgusting they were as they stood and both presented their tight bottoms for kissing. However luckily all they wanted was for me to kiss the cheeks of their bottoms as they once more wanked themselves off. All the time they demanded I play with myself and I knew they wanted me to come. I tried thinking about Jane and her sexy body and was soon excited. The two girls knew this and made me once more knell and wank for them as they sat watching closely. I found it very off putting as they stared at me silently and naked but thought of other girls and exploded with a loud moan the only other sound being a suppressed giggle from Shanice. By then I was tired and full of dislike for what they were doing to me. However I was still in their evil power and they demanded I lick my little amount of come up and then Elvia pulled a box down and they demanded I bent over it so my bottom was in the air. Then from somewhere the two girls got some cord and tied me to the box giving themselves access to my bottom and mouth and I knew that all that had happened before was just the first course and I had fallen into the clutches of two kinky bitches with over high sex drives and shuddered.

As soon as I was tied up I think they were more confident and I moaned as I felt female finger rubbing and then pinching my exposed bottom. Then one of them moved close behind me and started to rub her front against my bottom and when I tried to twist and see who it was I was slapped hard on the back. The girl concerned rubbed away gripping me hard and obviously getting herself off by rubbing her pussy against me. I felt her wetness as she got close and then moaned because as she orgasm she ripped her nails down my back. Then the other girl took over and did the same thing but without scratching my back. Then Elvia moved a box in front of me and sat down on it and pulled herself close to me so my head was dipping onto her boobs. I knew what she wanted but in case I did not she gripped me ears and moved me around her boobs and I licked away at them. They were full and soft but very firm and she moaned gently as I licked them. Then her hands left my ears and moved between her legs and once more she wanked and orgasmed with me sucking her right nipple. Of course Shanice wanted the same and again she wanked and she came with me gently licking the top of her left breast. Then Elvia moved and got on my back and started to rub herself up and down me and with a smile Shanice joined her. Soon the two girls were wiggling on my back and neck pinning me quite painfully to the hard box and I am sure they were wanking as well because I could feel their fingers moving in their pussies. Both girls orgasmed loudly at about the same time and then jumped off me. Then Shanice positioned her bottom near my face and Elvia held my head firmly against it and I licked her hard bottom once more before the girls reversed and I did the same to Elvia. However they did not wank then but instead afterwards they sat watching me tied and then with a smile they both carefully wanked smiling at each other more than I. It took them sometime to orgasm and I was pleased as I knew they had nearly finished with me. However while I was correct on that when they had come both girls dressed but left me tied. When I complained Shanice laughed and told me she was sure I would soon be rescued and they left leaving the door unlocked but closed. The last thing they said was to tell me if I told anyone they would find me and castrate me and I agreed to stay silent as they were weird enough to do it.

I was left naked and tied and very worried. I had cause to be because after a few minutes the door opened and in bounced a girl I knew called Franchesca. She was a round plump girl with big boobs and braces still in her teeth. She gasped as she saw me and I thought she was either going to scream or call her friends over. I begged her not to and then groaned inwardly as a big smile spread across her face. Franchesca smiled and moved close and told me she would not say anything so long as I was nice to her and I nodded in resigned agreement. She told me she would let me go so long as I agreed to have a nice session of petting with her. I of course had to agree and again she giggled and then she with some difficulty untied me from the box. I groaned as I got up and she smiled and suggested we blocked the door and got comfortable. Naked I did as she wanted and soon we were lying together on an old mat. She was wearing tight shorts and a tank top and these she pulled off to reveal her bikini underneath. Then her thick lips were fixed to mine and we kissed and her hand moved swiftly to my groin and started to gently stroke my dick and balls. My dick enjoyed her gentle attentions and was soon fully erect and therefore I carefully unclipped her bikini top and eased it off her large round boobs and stroked and then licked then. My work on her boobs made the plump girl moan with delight. Then after a couple of minutes of breast work she wiggled and pulled her bikini bottoms off. I neatly moved a hand down and felt the hotness of her pussy. I gently rubbed her large flaps and big clitoris and soon had her moaning and her pussy open and very wet. Her moans increased and I realised that as most of the girls were not getting any sex they came fast. Franchesca shuddered and groaned as she came her pussy tight on my wet fingers. Then after a little rest her hand pushed the top of my head down between her legs and I knew what was on my menu. Her pussy was hairy but open, wet and clean and she moaned with passion as soon as I started licking. It took only a couple more minutes for her to experience another orgasm. Then she pulled me up and onto my back and told me excitedly that it was my turn. She moved between my legs and grabbed my hard dick and took it into her mouth. Her technique was quite good particularly for such a young girl and while the perverse games of Shanice and Elvia had tired me out I was soon moaning and orgasmed with a scream into her hot mouth as her tongue lapped the head of my dick. She swallowed not that there was much to swallow and then tugged me up and kissed me hard on the lips. My orgasm had excited her because soon she pushed me between her soft thighs and I set to work once more this time moving my hands up and playing with her large hard nipples in time to my licking. She orgasmed very loudly and her juices covered my face as she came. Then she relaxed and kissed me and told me my reputation as the best head giver in England was justified and if all English boys gave head as well English women had it easy. Then with a giggle she stood and dressed and told me she hoped I would see her soon. When I nodded to show her I would she gave me a quick kiss and bounced happily away. I staggered up shattered and quickly dressed and then jogged to my room for a rest exhausted by the girls.

No comments: