Tuesday, September 19, 2006

College days USA summer part ten


Part ten

I had a rest after the three girls and was woken by a knock at the door. When I opened it I moaned because standing there was the gigantic Hanna. She smiled and pushed inside and seeing we were alone she grabbed me and snogged me. I was wearing just a towel knotted around my waist and she rapidly flicked that off and then my dick was in her massive paw. She broke off kissing me and told me was I grateful she had rescued me. I moaned at that as all she had actually done was set me up for a session of kinky sexual activity with Shanice and Elvia. However I did not tell here about the two staff but instead said I was. Actually the idea of her and half a dozen of her equally big friends powering away on me did make me shudder. She grinned and then pulled out a packet of condoms and suggested we close the door and get friendly. I agreed and locked the door and when I turned around she was naked and lying like a massive ball on my bed. She leered at me and lent forward and seized my dick and pulled me over. She fisted me hard and even though I was tired the sleep had refreshed me and I got hard. This was good because rapidly she rolled the condom on me and tugged me onto her massive body and into her pussy. I loved her carefully as she lay mouth wide open moaning with delight. Because of her size I was able to lick her melon like boobs, as I loved her and rapidly she orgasmed. I did not stop but carried on until the gigantic girl had come twice more. By then I sensed she wanted me to come so as I loved her I fantasised about Jane and managed to come with her. My orgasm was very powerful and I moaned and groaned and passed out lying on her massive body.

I awoke alone with a groan to find her gone and then as I got up I discovered the naughty minx had stolen all my underwear. It was teatime and I went to eat and saw her sitting surrounded by her gang of fat girls. She smiled and waddled over and told me I was a sleepy head but she had enjoyed herself adding with a smile that I had at least had the decency to stay hard and I groaned as I vaguely recalled a painful sensation from my dick and a heavy weight on me and I knew she had gone on top of my broken body. I asked about my underwear and she smiled and told me I did not need any but told me if I wanted it I could come to her hut and get it. I moaned at that, as a gangbang with six giantesses was not what I wanted. Hanna smiled and pinched my bottom and told me not tonight, as she was satisfied but very soon and with reluctance I had to agree. Then Candy came over and ordered me to her house after tea. I groaned at that but of course I went over to her house. When I got there I moaned in horror because the gigantic ugly Donna wearing a massive robe greeted me. Soon I was naked in Candy's bed and Donna was on top of me my tender dick stuffed into her slack pussy while she hammered away at my bruised body. She loved me for well over an hour and then to get rid of her I faked an orgasm and pretended to pass out. She got off laughing and left me and then genuinely I passed out. I woke with a moan to find Candy in bed with me and that she was sucking my dick to erection. As soon as she had got me up she was soon on me and she ravished me roughly under her tough unattractive body. Again I was used for well over an hour and by the end my dick was aching from pussy burns. However to my amazement I orgasmed very powerfully into Candy and then totally passed out as the amazon powered on laughing at my distress using her powerful pussy to keep me going. I awoke a lot latter to find myself hard and still in her and as I awoke I had an agonising empty coming and once more passed out.

It was morning when I came around to find her up and eager. She gave me a coffee and then we showered together and once more my tongue satisfied her. I complained about the amount of sex I was being forced to have but she found that funny and told me as a man I should cope and to be happy. I taught all day apart from my usual service to her and when I was with her she told me she was going to be nice to me. This meant that instead of screwing me she had me naked knelling giving her head for over thirty minutes until she let me go unsatisfied but with my dick recovering. I needed a rest but knew that trapped in the girls' camp this was not an option. That afternoon once more I had the fat girls to teach and after escaping their plump clutches yesterday I knew I was in for a difficult time. However to my great relief and the girls’ annoyance Candy turned up to test the girls fitness level and had me help her and this kept me safe at least for another day. However their crude comments made it clear they were going to get me.

Afterwards Candy took me to her house and I was pleased to see Jane was there. We had tea together and then Candy left me with Jane and her bed for a couple of hours and my true love showed me that compared to other women she is a sex tiger without match. Her seduction of Donna's husband was going well and she had moved on a level. Now she teased him and got head from him and he as his only source of sexual release had to love Donna. Currently Donna was being very submissive with him and letting him have her but soon Jane told me she was going to get dom with him. Jane said that he was getting more and more submissive and would soon be ready to hand over. This pleased me, as I knew that it would mean more sex with Jane and no sex with Donna. Jane had to go and after a goodbye snog she left me exhausted on the bed. After a few minutes Candy returned and tugging her skirt up mounted me and enjoyed my tongue a couple of times. Then she told me I had to help her tonight as a pile of girls had disappeared she thought towards Jane's camp and I had to help her find them. I asked why Jane's camp and she told me that in the camp were quite a few nice lads and the girls had enjoyed some of them before and she thought that they had set up a large party gangbang for tonight. Candy was also very annoyed that Caitlin and her hut who were on lock down had left and told me that she was minded to send the whole lot away a course of action I approved of as they had been leering at me a lot and I suspected I was once more a target for their evil lust.

I showered and dressed and followed her out. We walked though the woods seeing nobody and out of the camp and down the lane towards the other camp and when we were at the top of the hill Candy pointed out two fires below and told me that these were the two parties she had heard a rumour about. Then in the best traditions of a very bad Hollywood movie she told me to check out the one furthest away while she did the nearer one. I walked off and after about five minutes approached the fire hearing voices laughing. Then I saw off to one side Tanya, Phoebe and Fey sitting with two boys drinking and noticed not to my surprise that the girls were topless and that Tanya seemed to have her head in one of the boy's groins. They did not see me as I walked towards the fire wondering what exactly Candy wanted me to do. I decided just to pretend I had been for a walk and found them and tell them that Candy and others were on the warpath and they should scatter.

By the fire was a group of about twenty people and I was pleased to see not Caitlin and her friends. I was seen and I heard some of the girls' giggle and heard one say that the cute English head champion was here. The group contained about six girls from the camp and about six girls I did not recognise and about six lads all drinking beer and chatting and flirting or more. Two of the girls from the camp were sitting next to a lad and both girls had their tops undone and obviously he had been playing with their boobs. I gave them a smile and suggested they left as Candy was on the warpath. Instantly this guy was up and shouting at me and trying to intimidate me. While I am not a violent guy he did not scare me and I faced up to him. However before anything could happen the two girls told him I was nice and pulled him off and suggested that all three of them left for somewhere where they would not be disturbed. I was happy to have got rid of him and considered how to break up the party but my presence seemed to be doing it. Two of the girls were damping down the fire and as I helped I gathered they were from a high school group on a camping trip in the area. They seemed very young but complained that the girls were stealing their men and told me that a bigger group of girls had invited two of the boys from their party off for another party. I had to smile at that, as I was able to guess what were happening to these lads and how their happiness at being the centre of attention of a group of girls had collapsed. Then the girls asked me if I was married. I said no and instantly realised that was a mistake. The six girls I did not know were suddenly all around me and I knew I was in trouble. Then the girls who had asked me if I was married pinched my bottom and said in that case as the girls had stolen their boys they were having me. I tried to make a joke of it but of course they were serious. The girl told me her name was Roxie and that we could all have fun. She was very young with small boobs and a very skinny figure but there were six of them and I never hit a woman let alone a young girl.

Then the girls grabbed me and pulled me away from the fire. I sort of resisted but they outnumbered me and pulled me along giggling and telling me not to be a wimp. They dragged me past Tanya and her friends and as they did so I was able to see Tanya and Phoebe riding one of the boys with Fey under the other so I assumed they had found a supply of condoms from somewhere. Then a curvier more developed girl called Ellen unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick out. Of course I got hard but more to the point I stopped struggling. Ellen told the others I had a real sexy knob and soon Roxie had given me a rub and then the others all had a play with me as I was steered along though the woods. After about ten minutes we approached a campsite situated next to Jane's camp and the girls told me to be quiet and pulled me carefully with my dick in Roxie's hand towards and then into a big bell tent. To my horror it had in it about a dozen more girls in sleeping bags but not asleep.

My appearance produced giggles from the girls who all stared at me but also to my horror at my erect dick that Roxie was waving around. She told the others that as the camp girls had stolen their boys they had nicked one of their friends for the night and that produced giggles from the girls. Then she told them to get the tent ready for fun time. To my amazement the girls got up and covered the walls quickly with towels and then several torches were trained on me. Roxie then told me to get naked and when I protested she laughed and told me that in this tent I did as I was told. I saw the rest of the girls nodding and knew I was trapped. Therefore I stripped and the girls giggled as I got naked. When I was naked and sporting a decent erection Ellen ordered me to jig around and I did so aware of torches focussed on my groin and bottom. Then Roxie produced a large pot of paint and ordered me to stand still while she did my balls. I complained but she just laughed and soon I was moaning and the girls were laughing as my balls were covered in stinging paint. If I hoped that was that I was disappointed because one of the girls grabbed my dick and rubbed it and soon they were taking turns to pet me. This was exciting even though they jeering comments were off putting. Then Roxie told the girls it was time for them to give me a splash and the rubbing of my dick intensified. Worse they positioned my jeans next to my dick and I realised they wanted me to fire all over them and stain them. I resisted but all that did was make the orgasm when I came more intense and my come ruined my jeans. I came with my dick in the hand of a skinny nearly boobless girl with braces called she told me proudly Simone. She demanded a reward for having splashed me but making me groan Roxie told her to wait. She said they had not finished playing with me yet but when they had I could give her a real good licking. Then with me moaning my dick was covered in paint and post orgasm that was not pleasant. Then the girls dragged me to the ground and quickly tied me so I was unable to defend myself. Then Roxie who like the other girls was now dressed in just a T-shirt and her knickers gave me a savage snog. Again they all took turns to snog me and as they did I got hard once more to my and their surprise. Ellen said the paint usually did for a guy. I moaned as while being snogged by some gap toothed charmer the paint was scrubbed off and in time to my forced snogging the girls once more got busy between my legs. Finally all eighteen girls had forcibly kissed me and next they took turns in pairs to give my neck painful love bites. I do not like this sort of vampire love but tied I had to accept it. All the time my dick was played with and I knew the girls were very turned on. However my hopes of the humiliations stopping was not correct as Ellen approached me once more. She had in her hands a pair of knickers and she told me these were her filthy knickers. My mouth was opened and she ordered me to suck them clean telling me the taste of her should get me off. It did not of course as she well knew but I was forced to have the knickers in my mouth and suck them for sometime.

Next Simone made me lick her tiny bra and then I was forced to lick the knickers of another girl. So far I had not touched any of the girls but Roxie moved the game on. She told me she wanted her knickers licked but instead of taking them off she got on me and rubbed them over my face demanding I lick them. After that six more girls did the same to me leaving me red-faced and with a painful nose. However all the way though it my erection had not faded helped by the girls' fingers. Then a girl rubbed her chest in my face and after her two more girls did the same but all three kept their tops on. The next humiliation they did was to stick their feet in my mouth for a lick fairly unpleasant that was as well. Then to my relief I was untied and Roxie told me she was going to make love to me. This pleased me until I saw in her hand a banana. My fears were realised when the girls bent me over and Roxie raped me with the banana my moans making them laugh. Then as the girls held me still Roxie grabbed my hanging balls and started to squeeze them making me moan. She demanded I begged for mercy and as she tightened the pressure I did so desperate for her to let them go. She told me she would so long as I promised to give them perfect head all night and of course I did so. The girls cheered at this and I was pulled up and Roxie told me that I could lie in the corner and await their pussies making them giggle. Then she pinched my sore balls and told me I was not to come. Simone laughed and told me she liked to get a guy off so I was to come for her and Roxie laughed and told me I only blew with permission. Then I was pushed into one corner onto a sleeping bag with a blanket over me and the girls argued about a pleasure order.

Roxie went first, as she seemed to be the girls' leader. She joined me under the blanket pulling off her knickers as she did so so she was just in her top. She kissed me and groped my dick and demanded I massage her boobs. I stuck my hand under her T-shirt and found her very firm tiny boobs with big nipples and gently massaged them. This excited her because she rammed my head down and lay back so my face was soon her nearly hairless pussy and I licked away at her. For several minutes she lay still but then she started to wiggle and moan and then she orgasmed with a deep moan of pleasure. Next was Simone also in just her top but she did not muck around and demanded I went straight down on her so with my mouth still full of the taste of Roxie I did so. Simone also did not have much pubic hair but unlike Roxie she wiggled and moaned and groaned as she got excited and then she came screaming as her pussy bashed against my face. Then I pleased the larger busted Ellen who also wanted her boobs rubbed in time to my licking of her much hairier pussy. The next girl was Ivana a plump girl with big boobs but again while I was allowed to touch her boobs I was not allowed to see them. Ivana giggled a lot particularly when I started to lick her hairy and musky pussy. However soon her giggles stopped and she started to moan as she approached and then reached orgasm. The next girl was very tiny with no boobs and no hair on her pussy. She did not tell me her name and as she kept me pinned to her pussy I did not have time to ask her as she orgasmed really quickly. The next girl was much more leisurely and we snogged and petted and she told me her name was Ebba. She was quite dark with firm large boobs and an eager tongue. After some petting she like the others lay back and under the blanket I went. Her pussy was soapy clean and had thick short pubes and her clitoris was very prominent. However it took her sometime to come and I heard one of the girls demanding she hurried up however she moaned and screamed as she came. The next girl did not hang about and I can remember little about her as I did not get to see her face as she kept me under the blanket and on her hairy pussy until she came. Then I pleased Liz who was a tall boobless beanpole of a girl with a hairless pussy with thick vaginal lips and a very fishy taste. Worse it took her sometime to come and when she did so she gave my hair a real painful tug. The ninth girl was Jacqueline another skinny girl who snogged and petted me before sending me down to her hairy pussy for pleasure. She came quickly but after nine girls I needed a drink and a rest.

However Roxie told me to shut up as not only did I have nine more girls to go but most wanted seconds and I was to hurry up. The next girl did not take much time as she moaned to orgasm and then the gap-toothed girl fisted me before sending me down onto her surprisingly hairy pussy. The twelfth girl again did not tell me her name unless it was Davie as she moaned that as she came. The next girl was really attractive with nice boobs and long blonde hair and told me as she kissed me her name was Cindy. After a few kisses down I went and found that her pussy had trimmed pubes and tasted washed. As I licked her off she pulled my hands up her shirt to play with her boobs even though like the others I was not allowed to see them at all. The next girl was fat and spotty with poor skin called Brittany but after a minute of snogging and petting I found her pussy was fresh and she came quickly and her juices covered my face. The next girl was much more attractive but tasted unwashed as I brought her to a rapid orgasm. As I had been pleasing her and Brittany I had been hearing the other girls telling two of the girls to have a go. Both I gathered had never had head before but both agreed to use me. The first was Jan a plump unattractive girl with spots and a smelly pussy but as it was her first time I took maximum care to ensure that her orgasm when it came was a maximum screamer of a coming. After her I snogged and then went down on Gillian a much more attractive girl with a hairless pussy and tiny boobs who took a long time to relax and them to scream as she came as again I tried to make it a special event for her.

Having given the whole tent head I was shattered but the girls while impressed by my feat of licking were still randy. Therefore I was dragged out and allowed a few gulps of lemonade before Roxie suggested I was reward with a handjob. The girls agreed and soon my dick was in hand after hand and I was snogged as they strove to bring me off. They wanted me to come as soon as possible so I could get back to licking and after a couple of minutes I came with Cindy and Ebba rubbing and kissing me. Instantly I was back under the blanket and lead by Roxie fourteen girls demanded and received seconds from my now shattered tongue. After that as I lay exhausted and was pleased to see that most of the girls were asleep. However quite a few were still keen and Gillian grabbed my dick and told the assembled girls that not only had she never had a guy go down on her before but she had never done a guy. The remaining girls giggled at that as Gillian moved and took me in her mouth and started sucking. Gillian was a rough sucker and my begging her to go gentle did not work particularly as Roxie told Gillian to always lick a guy real hard as that got them off but made them unkeen on repeating the experience too often. Then pinned by the girls I moaned and groaned as Gillian practised her oral work on my dick until finally even her rough inexperienced tongue made me come and I was surprised when she swallowed. As soon as I had finished she got on top and presented her pussy for pleasure and moaned and groaned to a rapid orgasm on my face unashamed of the other girls watching. Then I pleased Roxie, Ebba, Ellen, Simone, Liz and two unnamed girls in the same way and as I licked the others amused themselves with my dick and groin. By the time I had finished it was getting light and I begged the girls to release me. They were unkeen but Ellen pointed out the staff would soon be up so after a final grope and a kiss of each their pussies they allowed me to dress and stagger off. I got to my room and fell asleep and slept all morning missing my lessons not that anyone seemed to care.

Therefore I missed the fall out from the parties. Candy had found the other party involving Caitlin and eight other girls and about six guys. They had been drinking, smoking and were mainly topless or naked as were the men. Candy did not just break the party up instead she was a lot more evil. She got her camera and took a pile of pictures of each of the girls and then broke the party up. All nine girls had that morning been sent home with letters explaining why and in some cases with photos enclosed. Apparently Caitlin and the others had been in tears as they were taken away as they knew what sort of reception they would get at home. Then at lunchtime in the girls shower room Candy had found the guy who had shouted at me in the party. He had been left tied on girls shower room floor naked with written on him ' refuses to give head unless you yank his nuts' and by the time Candy got to him he had a pair of balls at least three time too big from the yanking he had suffered. He was crying and told Candy that he must have given head to over fifty girls all morning after a whole hut had gangbanged him during the night. Candy however used threats to make him stagger off quietly. That evening she read the riot act to all the girls but while that calmed them for a bit it did not really affect the situation as they were all getting that end of course feeling. Short term it did have a small affect but that was more because several boys had been trapped into mass female service and most of the girls who wanted to get laid had got laid the way they wanted and were temporarily sated. Candy was of course turned on and exhausted me in her bed for an hour before allowing me an early night to recover.

No comments: