Monday, September 11, 2006

College days USA summer part seven


Part seven

After my night of fun the next day I had to teach as well as spending forty minutes in Candy's house loving her once more. I was surprised no one commented on my reduced teaching load and Candy giggled and told me she had told the other staff that as an exchange student I had limited hours. I asked what they had said and she said nothing when she had told a few of them how little I got paid and I had to agree at that as I was on pocket money only and not a proper wage. In fact I wondered if what she said was true and in all honesty I still do. However such was her air of sexlessness that no one wondered what I got up to in the two hours a day of admin I did. Of course the answer was that I did one hour of admin and these were things like staff memos. These were tasks selected by Candy and showed the other staff I was doing admin. The second hour was virtually every day spent in her bed loving her. Usually I came twice but sometimes only once, as the whole purpose was her pleasure. As I loved her more she got more controlling and insistent on being the boss and I was sure that once more Jane had encouraged this. As I loved her for an hour every day she did not want me at night and therefore I was put back on the patrol rota but Candy deliberately set out to leave me exposed to the girl gangs again because it pleased Jane. This actually moves ahead in the story so to return to the present.

That evening however I was told to come over to Candy's hut after tea and did so and groaned when I saw it was not Candy but the gross bulk of Donna I had to serve. She lumbered up and kissed me and pulled my jeans down telling me that this weekend her husband was with her but she fancied getting laid first as she intended to seduce the poor sap. I asked why as her massive hand closed on my package and gave it a brutal grope. I was yelping in pain as she told me that he had been teased all week and ordered by Jane to relieve his lust on Donna as Jane was officially on her period. Donna told me he would screw her in under a minute and she wanted to get off first. Then I was steered into Candy's room and pushed onto the bed while the giantess stripped her gross body naked and demanded I remove the rest of my clothing. She leered at me and then groped my dick and lent forward so one of her enormous balloon breasts fell into my mouth and I licked her colossal flabby boobs as her rough touch managed to get me hard. Then she was on me and I groaned as her bulk hit me and my dick disappeared into her. She smashed up and down on me her rolls of fat wobbling and me moaning for ages coming at least four times until finally even her slack pussy and gross appearance could not stop me and I had an unsatisfactory orgasm into her. Then it got worse as the monstrous woman just carried on screwing me and then I could feel her pussy as it rasped my sensitive shaft. After five minutes of grim pain she climaxed and finally rested next to me and I was pulled onto her sweaty body and between her colossal boobs. I lay shocked thinking she was a worse woman to love than Erica had been. Then as she played with my hair I realised she was not. Erica was a smelly large ugly ball-breaking bitch of a woman while Donna was just grossly fat and ugly. This was not her fault and her husband's screwing around had stripped away the rest of her ego. I think having me as a lover younger and reasonably attractive did her ego good.

We chatted and I asked about her husband telling her that while she was worried about Jane taking him and I knew she would not I did not like other men being with Jane. She pinned my head to her breasts and told me about him and my respect for him went to less than zero. Apparently it was Donna's money that had set up his camp business and Donna now reckoned he had only gone with her because she had money. Apparently he had always gone for the young teachers and his affairs hurt her. However Donna was hopeful that Jane would break him for her. The idea pleased her and she got excited and pushed me down from her boobs to her pussy and I licked her smelly pussy off her sweat falling so thickly it covered my face and mixed with her juices. Then she pulled me onto my back and took me in her big mouth and gave me a very poor blowjob to get me hard and then got on me and engulfed me into her slack vagina once more. This time she must have come six times and I had not. I realised she was sated so I thought of Jane and was able to come into her as she had another orgasm and our simultaneous orgasm seemed to please her. Then we rested together with me tired and I fell asleep with my head buried in her enormous boobs.

I awoke to feel female fingers stroking my dick and moaned Donna's name. Then I heard Jane giggle and say she hoped I could tell the difference and when I opened her bed she was standing next to the bed. I assured her I could and with a giggle she told me we had the weekend off together. Her fingers did not stop on my dick and then she told me to lie still and she mounted me and pulled her knickers to one side and loved me. As she loved me she removed her shirt and then her sexy bra until she was topless and screwed me hard making me rub her beautiful boobs as she did so. She came three times before her exciting tight pussy did for me and I had a powerful climax into her and collapsed. After sometime she pulled me in for a shower and I pleasured her with my tongue in the warm water before dressing. Then we left Candy's house and I discovered that Candy had lent us one of her cars. With wheels we spent the weekend exploring the area and admiring its beauty spending the nights camping out. Jane told me that the game plan was now to make Donna's husband love Donna making Donna his only source of relief from Jane's relentless teasing. Therefore when the trap was sprung he was already used to gaining release from Donna. This pleased me as I figured with Donna getting regular sex I would not be needed however Jane giggled and pointed out that at first Donna would be frustrated by him just coming into her and would need me more. It was a lovely weekend and I was sad to return to the camp but Jane told me I could expect a lot of weekends off now and I have to say the knowledge that I could have a few days with her kept me sane.

When I got back I discovered that sanity was not what was happening in the camp. In fact just like before after a week stuck in the middle of the woods the girls were getting very randy and taking it out on the poor outnumbered male staff and were worse than the first group. Firstly I had a cup of chocolate with Sandra. Her man was working I had discovered in Jane's camp and according to Jane was a nice lad intelligent but not over experienced Jane reckoned in short perfect for Sandra. Sandra told me that the lad who had refused to lick out the hut had taken a pile of girls camping. They had when he was asleep sneaked in tied him down and then the poor bloke had spent the whole night giving head with the girls tugging his balls if his efforts slacked. Worse the three female staff had not interfered and the next morning he had been grabbed by some more girls and wanked and made to give head until he was crying and begging for mercy. He had returned broken to the camp and then resigned on the spot and left as I think he knew that he was in for some serious abuse from the girls. As well as this on the other camp about twenty of the girls had grabbed one of the male staff and tied him to a tree naked and then taken turns to wank him. In this case the female staff had rescued him from his tormentors but only after an hour or so and after the girls had rubbed his dick raw and taken numerous pictures of him naked. The next day it had been made clear to him that if he wanted the negatives he had to be a good boy. He had begged but finally agreed to give loads of head in return for the negatives and that lunchtime while the girls ate lunch he was made to eat out a dozen of them and according to Sandra he was doing two whole huts tonight as well. I shuddered at his plight and told Sandra he was doomed, as the girls would never let him go. Sandra shook her head and told me these girls were much fairer than before and when he had paid up on six more huts giving every girl who fancied it double oral delight and letting them all play with him as much as they fancied the girls would give him the negatives and he was free unless he fell into their hands once more. This did surprise me until Sandra pointed out that the girls did not want a relationship just fun and that after making a man serve them a couple of times they wanted to move on and experience another lover.

The third victim I discovered was Carl. He told me that he had been under his girlfriend when suddenly she had gripped his balls and all her roommates had turned up. He could not escape and the sexy minxes tied him to the ground and then his girlfriend got off him and watched as all five girls banged his face and dick until he was exhausted. Then the girls produced battery shavers and removed all his body hair before feminising him and for a grand finale painting his balls. Photos were then taken of him tied feminised and he was told that each night for a week he was to be theirs and each night he was to spend the night pleasuring each of the six girls in turn. This upset Carl particularly as he had trusted this girl not to set him up. Carl had spent two evening loving other girls from the hut and had three more to do before a finale with his now ex girlfriend. He told me the girls were rude and bossy and also that he was sure others were watching him perform and I just nodded at that. Amazingly however he had already chatted up another girl and spent an hour in the afternoon with her in the hut kissing and petting. She he assured me was a real pretty blonde with nice boobs. Apparently she had gone topless but not allowed him below the waist on a first date and had left him a little blue balled. His evening in the woods had cured that and he was hopeful of getting away from his ex's hut and then just having her. I had to smile at his innocence as I suspected that she to was setting him up. Then he told me that his ex's hut fancied me and were demanding he set me up and added that apparently the girls had heard from Fey and Phoebe about me giving great head and that many huts wanted me. I moaned at that and he agreed it was a bitch. He told me that the girls seemed to rate all the male staff. Most got zeros as they never went with any girl but once you did and the girls talked you got a score. Most got low score if they did not perform well enough or for long enough and therefore were not prime targets. I said that therefore a low score was better and he agreed but correctly pointed out that when you were tied down and a girl was rubbing your dick you could not resist and fake a low score and also of course failing to get hard usually meant humiliation and pain and thinking back to the time I saw him tied and tormented by a gang I had to agree. I asked about our score and he gave a weak smile and said he had understood he had the second highest score and that I had the highest score. This made me groan and I told him I would be glad when these girls left and he pointed out that not all the girls left and also that some of the female staff passed the scores on as well. I assume he meant Sandra and after spending a month between her thighs I knew if she were honest she would give me a high score. We went to bed both worried Carl about four nights more in the woods and me about keeping out of trouble. No sooner had we turned the light out than there was a hammering on the door and we heard girls laughing and chanting for us to come out and have a good time. We stayed in bed like frightened babies as the girls laughed and jeered and promised us fun until after several minutes a female member of staff chased them away and we could relax pleased that our door had held out.

I taught all morning and then had an hour in Candy's bed as she worked her weekend lust off on me. She also told me about the weekend and added nothing new apart from saying that my tongue and dick would soon be needed to calm a few girls. Then she told me that Donna's husband had loved Donna and had not made her come but Donna regarded that as big progress as he had not been with her for many months. His reward would be a handjob from Jane and then an hour licking her boobs, bottom and pussy. She would then give him his next task of loving Donna twice the next night. Soon his rewards would be reduced to pleasuring Jane while he had to seek his satisfaction from Donna. Then in the afternoon I did my keep fit club for the fat girls. These as I have said were among the ugliest of the girls in the camp and called themselves the fat girls without shame. However they seemed to enjoy the light exercise programme myself and Pamela the Christian female staffer had set up. In particular I noticed they enjoyed doing their workouts with me physically helping by holding their ankles or trying to support them. I was helping one giant girl called Hanna to stand on one leg and deliberately she fell on me. She was a big fat girl with gigantic boobs and a big round head and her weight knocked the wind out of me. Worse as we rolled around she blatantly put her hand down my shorts and tugged my dick. However I managed to escape her brutal grasp and pretended nothing had happened. However I could see her telling the other girls and decided to be more careful and not to be alone with the girls but keep the horse like Pamela there to protect me. Nothing more happened then or even in the pool after the excises were finished. This was not the pool where I had suffered before but another pool smaller and amazingly even dirtier than the other one. Before it had been set aside for staff use but as it was hot Candy had allowed the girls to use both pools. All the fat girls changed and in their costumes they were a collection of big overweight girls and I could easily see how when they were Donna's age they would be her size. However currently to be fair they all had gigantic big boobs and these seemed firm and interesting. I got in the pool and we did some water exercises I had read about in a book and I have to say the girls loved them as supported by the water they found them easy and we agreed to do a lot more of them in the future. Then Hanna deliberately allowed her pale gigantic boobs to come out of her costume and then slowly put them back in making certain I had seen them. The finale of the afternoon was that one of the girls stroked my bottom as I got out not Hanna, as she was not close but another girl. Therefore by evening I was getting worried as I realised that the sexual floodgates were going to open on me. In fact I wondered with the girls getting so randy and with three weeks to go how we could survive. I saw Candy and mentioned this before patrolling and she smiled and said in her opinion the first group was always the easiest and they got worse and worse as the summer went on. I groaned at that and she giggled and told me to relax and let it happen but try and keep a shot back for her to have every morning. Then she told me that she was sure that one hut of seventeen year olds had been out on the hunt and drinking and tonight my job was to keep them inside. I must be stupid because I did not realise what she was up to.

I spent thirty minutes wandering around with Pamela who tried to get me to admit Christ into my life. I humoured her as I am a Christian but a Church of England Christian (i.e. god optional extra and attendance only needed for births, marriages and deaths) and found her keenness off-putting. She did not notice and for the whole time I knew her every time she could she tried to convert me. However she then left me and I suddenly saw the girls hut door open and two of them slip out. I shouted for them to go back in and they giggled and run off. I did not chase them but then two more piled out and approached me and I realised they were hunting me. I turned around and found that the other four girls were behind me and obviously they had been waiting for Pamela to leave me alone and then they were going to grab me. They surrounded me and I told them to go to bed and a slim blonde with big boobs called Caitlin told me they intended to but she needed someone to tuck her in and read her a bedtime story. The girls giggled at that and another pretty plumper blonde called Kelly suggested as a story fifty ways to give a girl good head and they all giggled again. I went to protest but they jumped me and pulled and pushed me to the ground. Then Caitlin and Kelly assaulted my jeans and soon had them around my hips and then Caitlin tugged my boxers down and gripped my balls and gave them a tug and I stopped resisting. Caitlin told me to stop being silly as they knew I loved to please girls and then she tugged my balls and pulled me painfully to my feet. Then with my balls trapped in her hands and with her friends surrounding me and occasionally pinching my bottom she pulled me into their room.

The girls had prepared it for my arrival with a mass of pillows between the bunk beds and worse bras attached to tie me down with. Quickly the girls had me naked and then tied down and with my balls in Caitlin's tight grip I could not resist. As soon as I was tied my balls were released and the girls surrounded me giggling. Kelly told the others if she had known it was going to be as easy as it was she would have left her top on and then she pulled off her coat and she was topless her big boobs pale and high with erect red nipples. The other girls agreed and pulled their coats off and I gasped as all six were topless and judging from the hardness of the dozen nipples on view excited already. Then Caitlin bent down and rubbed her boobs over my face and told me I was a perfect toy boy for a hut of sixteen year old girls. This made them all giggle and then my face enjoyed the softness of Kelly's boobs. Then a very slim very pale blonde with small round firm boobs called Sarah rubbed them over my face and forced me to kiss her erect nipples. Next a much fatter girl called Amy with very big boobs forced me to lick her smooth pale skin then I licked the pert boobs of two darker blondes called Jill and Susanna. While I was licking the girl's boobs they were teasing my dick and making sarcastic comments. Then Caitlin moved over and once more gripped my balls. She told me they had heard I was a good screw and tonight I was theirs. She told me that if I were a good boy then they would let me go when they were satisfied but if I failed or protested they would tie me up naked for the rest of the girls. I nodded and the girls giggled. Then Caitlin told me that tomorrow night I would pleasure three of them and the next night the other three and then perform for all six once more and if I did not to expect a lot of trouble. I moaned at that but knew the girls had me totally trapped. Therefore I agreed and the girls giggled and chapped their hands making their sexy boobs wobble.

Then Caitlin told me it was time for them to get pleasure and told me not to fire fast. With that comment the sexy minx stood and pulled off her jeans and then a pair of small black knickers and climbed on me. She positioned herself over my face so I could stare up at her hairy open pussy and boobs and giggled and told me to lick her off nice and slow and then to expect some hard banging. The other girls giggled and Susanna told me to keep it up, as she wanted me hard for her turn. I could not reply as Caitlin dropped her pussy onto my face and I tasted her salty wetness. She wiggled and moaned as my mouth sucked on her prominent clitoris and told the others I licked good. I carried on aware of female fingers on my dick and balls and of Caitlin getting wetter and moaning. Caitlin came with a loud moan and quickly moved off and down my body telling the others I was well worth the effort. She grabbed my dick and quickly stuffed it without bothering if she hurt me into her tight pussy and then lent back and started to pound away on me. I moaned at that and then again as Kelly clambered on me and sat her wet pussy on my face for my tongue and I realised I was in for a long threesome gangbang. Kelly wiggled and moaned on me as her friend ravished my dick and the others watched and stroked me making rude comments as I managed to bring both girls off without coming myself. Then Kelly moved onto my very excited dick giggled as I moaned as she took me into her very hot pussy and ordering not to come until she had done so. Then giggling the slim Sarah climbed on me and told me not to come into Kelly, as she wanted me hard for after my tongue had done its work and with that both sexpots ravished me. Of course I was getting excited and it was a struggle not to come as the wet tight pussy of Kelly moved up and down on my shaft. Sarah came first moaning and cursing as she did and then Kelly moaned and groaned in orgasm gripping Sarah and the feel and sounds of her orgasm forced me into coming and I came moaning and groaning into her as the girls laughed at me. Sarah was annoyed at me but moved and stuffed me into her and powerfully rode me ordering me to stay hard and making the others laugh as I moaned in her tight embrace. Then Amy sat her hairy pussy onto my face and gripped my ears painfully and made me lick her off. I moaned and groaned as Amy's juices filed my mouth and my dick suffered in Sarah's tight pussy but was able to please both girls. Then it was the powerful Amy on my dick that had recovered by then while my tongue enjoyed the clean taste of Jill. I pleased them both and then Susanna and Jill together and was then getting excited. I managed not to come but when Susanna got on my dick and Caitlin on my face I groaned as I realised I was in for a long night. However I only managed to survive until Susanna's orgasm before coming and then had to suffer in Caitlin's unforgiving pussy while licking the wet active pussy of Kelly. The girls carried on ravishing me as I lay tied and naked licking and allowing them to use my dick for their pleasure. After sometime I came groaning and very powerfully with Jill and sobbed and begged as Susanna ravished me once more. I thought the girls were going to subject me to a third round of double pleasure for them and by now my dick ached and my mouth was sore but instead only Caitlin, Kelly and Susanna had thirds. The other girls seemed sated and I hoped as Caitlin had another orgasm from my tired tongue and Susanna enjoyed my tender dick that I would soon be released.

However when both girls had come and climbed off me the girls decided rather than to let me go to play with me and amuse themselves with my tired helpless body. They took turns to rub my dick but were careless and out to amuse themselves and I was tugged and bent until I begged them to be gentle and promised to serve them once more as demanded. Then Caitlin produced a vibrator and buzzing she rubbed it over my dick before making me lick it. This was humiliating as the girls jeered and asked did I like sucking a dick. Then of course Caitlin pushed it up me and my moans and sobs made them laugh as I was raped by the vibrator. Worse I stayed hard and soon they were rubbing and fisting me as I moaned and groaned telling me they would stop when I came. I groaned and sobbed and when Kelly rubbed her boobs over my face came big time with several of the girls stroking my dick. Of course they had lied and after my orgasm for many minutes they fisted and sucked my very sore dick as the vibrator kept me hard and my cries were so loud that I was gagged by having a couple of pairs of dirty knickers stuffed into my mouth. I was still hard and soon Caitlin was on my dick ravishing me to the girl's amusment. After she had come Amy enjoyed my dick and then Kelly and by then the worse of the pain had faded. Then they told me they wanted me to come again and started to lick my dick giggling and laughing at what they were doing. It took me sometime to fire and the girls were getting annoyed as they failed to bring me off but finally by thinking of Jane I was able to come with the vibrator hurting my bottom and my dick being licked by Caitlin. I twisted as I came but was held firm by my ties and as I knew after orgasm the girls carried on rubbing and abusing me enjoying my forced erection. Once more Caitlin ravished me and then Kelly, Amy, Jill and then Sarah had me. I was exhausted and pleased when the vibrator was pulled out and then moaned as the girls produced their make up bags and set to work. First they did my face, nails and hair and then my nipples were covered in nail polish. Next of course was my groin and the girls covered my balls in lipstick and paint and then my sore dick. Finally several pictures were taken of me shattered and made up and only then was I untied and after agreeing to return handed my keys and shoved out made up and naked. I staggered towards my room and had gone maybe fifty metres when I saw a group of girls out on the prowl. They saw me and charged me and desperately I run for it and somehow managed to lose them in the woods even though they clearly saw I was made up and naked. I got back to my room and collapsed in the bed uncaring of the make up noticing that the other bed was empty and fell asleep.

No comments: