Tuesday, November 21, 2006

College days USA summer part 14

Part fourteen.

After my time away with Jane and fully recovered I returned to the camp. Candy told me on my return that all the girls had left from the last group so I started with a clean slate. I smiled at that even though I wondered if all the graffiti marking me as the best head toy had been removed. Candy also told me that half the staff had changed over as well and this did not surprise me, as staff turn over was very high. As for the new girls according to Candy they were older but should be harder working than the last group. However she added that in her experience the last groups in the summer were always the worse as far as out of class wildness was concerned. The other news was that Donna had raped her husband every night with him dressed as a girl and answering to a girl's name. Apparently both loved it and Candy reckoned that very soon Jane would have successfully handed him over to Donna as her helpless slave. This pleased me as I never like the idea of Jane with other men even if it is a femdom man breaking as this was. Also of course if Donna had her husband she did not need me and I was pleased at not having to serve her gigantic amazon body again.

Candy was a different matter and soon the old looking tough woman had me naked in her bed and we made love for a couple of hours until I was exhausted and she was over the moon. We went off for a staff meeting and I found that my teaching timetable was even lighter but every day I had a couple of hours of admin with Candy and I knew that meant sex with her. Also once more I was running the soccer club with Sandra and that pleased me as I had found the fat girls keep fit hard work. The new group of girls I gathered from the ever-reliable Sandra were prettier but a lot tougher and lustier than the last lot. Sandra was still with her new man but I gathered that now she and others were working out I was Candy's pet as well. This had been made clearer by Candy allocating me a single room in the admin block I think because she liked to screw lying down and that was not possible in her office and going to her house meant we could be easily seen and also she was expecting to have visitors over the summer so I would not be welcome. Anyway the room was much better than before and was right next to one of the main female staff blocks so any attacking girls would not be able to get to me. I had a pleasant night's sleep looking forward to meeting the girls the next day and getting down to work.

My classes were as usual quite easy and the girls seemed pleasant and actually quite keen to learn as Americans usually are. At lunchtime I overheard some of the female staff talking about me and gathered they thought I deserved to be gangbanged by the girls for being Candy's pet. However most of the girls seemed to doubt if I was her lover as they assumed she was frigid. Later Sandra questioned me and I put her at least off the scent by telling her the room was to allow me to see Jane. Sandra half believed this and agreed to pass this information around but told me that I was still the teachers pet. Later on the soccer club was fun and the girls seemed fit and active as we played. In fact several of them were very good players and much better than I was. We finished with a group swim and I had taken the precaution of having my trunks on underneath so I was not exposed. The girls seemed not to care as they splashed around allowing me to admire their young boobs in their wet shirts. That night I served first Candy and then Jane came over. She told me that Donna's husband was well under the pussy whip with Donna but Jane had forced him to strip and show her his freshly shaved and painted body before getting him to knell and pay oral homage to her body. She had spoken to Donna's and they had agreed to let the situation ride for a week or so and then the two of them would finish him off as a man together and leave him as Donna's slave. Jane and myself made love and then as we rested there was a knock on the door. It was Sandra and we invited her in and had a drink and chatted. Sandra was very friendly and after some time asked a favour. What she wanted was to be able to use my room for herself and her boyfriend to make out together in private as now she had two more girls in her room both who were fundamental Christians. I was not fully keen but Jane said yes and Sandra was very pleased. In return she agreed to help me survive the next few weeks but laughed when Jane told her not to protect me to much as Jane loved the idea of me being banged half to death. Then Jane said she had better go and Sandra suggested I walked her home and took sometime to do it. Jane laughed and told her an hour and Sandra laughed and said it would be perfect. Jane and myself dressed and left as Sandra went off to get her lad for some fun. I walked her out and a big gang of the girls who laughed and cheered us making me feel a little embarrassed saw us. By the time we got to her camp Jane was feeling randy so we made love under the stars before I walked carefully home. The key was hidden next to my room where Sandra and I had arranged it so I knew she was finished and I went to bed aware that the large wet patch in the bed was not mine but from her and her boyfriend.

The next couple of days went the same as the last two camps as the girls slowly adapted to camp life and got used to outnumbering the men and being in a large female gang of increasingly randy girls. The first sign that things were getting going was a streak by a large group of girls and then an attempt by some other girls to throw water at some of the male staff. Amazingly a few of the new ones responded and threw water back an action that as Sandra said would set them up for a very few interesting weeks. In fact the new staff were a more down to earth lot than the ones who had left and the camp seemed a freer and more fun place. Sandra also told me that the story of me having the room to see my fiancée (as Jane officially was) in had been sort of accepted. However as the stories of my sexual service with the last group was common knowledge the general female staff opinion was that I deserved to get it from the girls for going with another woman even if I was a decadent English man. Worse the fact I had been voted by the previous group as the best boy lover had been spread around deliberately making me a marked man. As for sex every morning I spent at least an hour with Candy in my bed ravishing me and again in the evening before Jane visited and loved me. Then I walked her home and Sandra used my room and as I did not like dirty sheets I was getting though three sets of sheets a day.

The next day the girls in the soccer club in the swimming pool were quite forward with me and I was sure that several of them knew their tops had gone see though and were deliberately teasing me with the sight of their boobs. I was sort of pinned to one side by a gang of them all with wet shirts and their boobs sticking obviously to the shirts and questioned about myself. They seemed to know about Jane and the fact that not only did I see her in my room but also that Sandra used it for her boyfriend. Then giggling they told me I did not play true with my girlfriend but liked rough group sex. I denied it and they told me the graffiti was very explicit. I laughed and told them not to believe what you read and they giggled at that and told me that some of the female instructors had told them stories as well. I sort of smiled and giggling they told me that I was cute and did I think I had a choice in the matter as they outnumbered the men so much and if they wanted a man they got him. This was actually virtually the truth as the only defence a man had was the female staff or Candy but then only if the girls got violent. In my case as far as all the female staff were concerned I had brought it on myself, as had any lad who went with a girl for any reason whatsoever. As for Candy she regarded it as part of the job of some of the male staff and in particularly yours truly to be gangbanged by the more sexually advanced girls so long as the girls did not get pregnant. Added to this was the fact she knew Jane enjoyed my suffering and she wanted to keep Jane happy as she had set Donna's husband up and allowed her to have me whenever she wanted. The only thing Candy would do was save you from castration or serious harm as she did not want the scandal but simple exhausting group sexual assault or rape of a male member of staff was okay by her. I told them that if the female staff found out they would get letters home and they giggled and told me that they were clever enough to make sure that did not happen. I think they would have tried it on there and then had Sandra not come over and told them all to get out and giggling they did so. However when they were out of the pool they whispered to each other and then laughing six of them turned and pulled their wet shorts down and flashed their bottoms at me and laughed before Sandra shouted them off. Sandra laughed and told me to watch myself but added I was doomed. I thanked her for helping and she laughed and said she wanted to use my room so she would help me a little bit. I told her about the girls knowing she used it and this annoyed her and when I pointed out that the girls would almost certainly try and get her boyfriend she cursed for the first time I can recall and told me no way.

Up to then I had been on cooking duty but Candy told me that she would not be enjoying me in the evening again but only in the day so she was putting me back on late night guard duty telling me I could still easily see Jane. The reason she gave was that she would be busy in the evenings and indeed she did have a few friends over to stay. This was not good news as on patrol I was very vulnerable to the girls and knew the female staff would not fully protect me. Also I discovered during the day there had been several incidents of girls flashing the male staff apart from the one I had suffered. Also the girls I was meant to patrol with were not over friendly and sent me off to patrol the perimeter on my own.

I was wandering around in a bored manner when I saw someone sneaking in and approaching him I realised he was a male. Now men breaking into the camp were a big no no so I shouted at him and he stopped and introduced himself. To my embarrassment it was Sandra's boyfriend. He seemed a nice enough lad and Sandra turned up and took him off leaving me feeling a bit of a prat. I wandered around for a bit feeling lost, as I had no room to go to and then heard female laughter. Now being a bit wiser I switched my torch off and approached silently in the trees so I would not be seen. What I saw was a group of about a dozen girls jumping around and throwing water at each other. All were at best semi dressed and I was able to see several pairs of boobs as the girls larked about. I kept quiet, as I did not want them to see me first because they may think I was a voyeur but mainly because I knew they would soak me at best. Then I saw torches appearing and the girls hide themselves. Two of the girls I was meant to be patrolling with wandered in and the girls launched an attack on them. The two girls were covered in water and they shouted and then screamed and laughing the attacking girls run away. When all the attacking girls had run away I came out from hiding pretending to have heard the noise and was rewarded by the sight of the two girls dripping wet and with transparent shirts on. Neither girl was happy even though I thought it served them right. Then more female staff turned up and they launched a serious search and Candy was called. She turned up annoyed as the female staff rounded up six of the girls. These poor girls were put on a final warning and a week of cooking and cleaning by Candy as a warning not to attack the female staff. One of the girls asked if that meant the male staff as well and Candy's reply guaranteed a few others and me trouble. She said that for most of the male staff it did but she knew that a few had joined in with water fights and other horseplay and they could look after themselves. When she said that I was aware of female eyes on me and knew which category I was in. That was all the fun that night and I went to bed amused but a little worried.

As I expected the news of the water fight and the punishments but of course Candy's comment about the male staff had spread by the end of breakfast. During my lessons several comments were made and I gathered that thoughout the camp the male staff were being discussed and divided into attackable and not attackable and I knew which group I was going to end up it. However my classes were as easy as always as the girls wanted to learn maths and did not want distractions during that time. The soccer club was different and I had to put up with quite a lot of very cheeky comments and also a few deliberate fouls and several times girls rubbed up against me. However I either ignored them or played the teacher and with Sandra there I was safe enough. However I knew the after practice swim would be where it happened. Of course what I should have done is left them to swim with Sandra but she made it clear that was not an option so I got into the water with the girls. The girls splashed around as I had a swim and then quite neatly they surrounded and approached me. I gave them a worried smile as one of the girls a chunky blonde with a big mouth and nice round boobs visible in her wet top called Mickie smiled and asked did I fancy another game. I asked what she meant and her side kick another blonde slimmer but with spots and a big nose but nice boobs again in view in her wet white top called Simone said the girls tried to get me naked and I tried to get them naked. I gave a weak smile and told her that was silly. Simone asked why and instead of saying something like because I am a teacher I said because I would lose. Simone laughed and said good and splashed me fully in the face. Then the girls jumped me and Mickie grabbed my shorts and in one yank had them and my trunks off. I struggled and my clothing was flung out of the pool and as soon as I was naked the girls' let me go but surrounded me smiling and giggling with their faces flushed. To my surprise however they seemed unsure on what to do next if anything. Sandra settled it for them by moving over and telling them to leave me alone. The girls giggled and laughed and Simone said it was a game and I should let them have a good look at me. Sandra smiled and told her this was not suitable for the club but then told me to come out and get my trunks. I gasped at that but with the girls giggling I was lost and had to get out of the pool. The girls cheered and clapped and made comments as quickly I run and grabbed my trunks and struggled to get the wet material on me. I gave them all a very long view of my bottom and several flashes of my dick as I dressed to their amusment. When I was dressed Sandra then told the girls that I was to be left alone in soccer club or else and the girls giggled but seemed to treat her threat seriously. After stripping me the girls behaved pleasantly towards me as if nothing really had happened and compared to other groups they had not done much. However I knew that this was just the start even though these girls seemed to me a lot nicer than the last group who it retrospect had been a very nasty bunch of amazons. After the swim Simone and Mickie walked over to me and asked was I upset with them and I smiled and said no. Mickie smiled and said working here I must get used to it and I nodded and both girls laughed. Then Mickie smiled and said, as I had been a good sport and let them see me naked I should get something in return and with that both girls lifted their tops and exposed their boobs to me. They asked did I like them and when I said yes as I stared at their firm boobs and erect nipples wondering if it was the cold or the sex play that had made them hard. Simone smiled and said that later on I could see and feel the rest of her and with that giggling they dropped their tops and left me confused and excited. Sandra came over and asked had I liked their hooters and told me this group were odd. I asked what she meant and she said that they were a real weird mixture of innocence and lust and I nodded and agreed.

That evening Jane came over and told me she was on duty all weekend. After we had made love three times she told me that Donna's husband was totally lost now. Every day Jane made him strip and perform humiliating things for her before giving her head and then in the evening he had to get himself dragged up and then let Donna bang his bottom until she was satisfied and he was exhausted. Jane told me the only way he got to come was from Donna's dildo and soon that would be then only way he could come. Then Jane added that she was looking for a new project to amuse her with while she was kept away from me. I asked what and she smiled and said she fancied doing some virgin bashing. I asked what she meant and she told me that one of the male instructors was a young eighteen year old who obviously fancied Jane and was according to the girls gossip a virgin. Jane smiled and told me she was going to give him the eye and seduce him as her slave. I was not keen but Jane laughed and told me he was only a bit of fun and he would not get to screw her at all. Jane giggled and said that on the contrary she intended him to give up his virginity to Donna as the final nail in Donna's husbands conquest would be Donna having an affair with a succession of young students. I pointed out that Donna was not a sex goddess and Jane laughed and said boys did as their dicks demanded and she would teach Donna how to seduce the young male instructors to give herself some real fun as well as humiliate bum boy the name her and Donna were now using for Donna's husband. Jane was speaking the truth and few young men can resist a determined woman however grim she looks. I was not keen but once again Jane assured me it was only a game and I had to agree as being Jane's man means accepting this. The other thing it means was accepting being gang raped by other women and Jane laughed at the story of my stripping and told me she was going to tell Candy and Sandra to ensure I was the most popular toy boy on the camp. Then with a laugh she pushed me onto my back and ravished me in her powerful pussy.

After Jane had ravished me she dressed and left me exhausted on the bed. I had a sleep and then got up to patrol once more. Again I was made to patrol on my own and once more I heard girls screaming and shouting and again I turned the torch off and approached carefully. I approached though the trees and then heard a male voice scream. I moved around a tree and then saw what was happening. A group of the girls at least twenty had obviously been having a water fight judging from the state of them. Either with them or wandering into their fight had been three of the male staff and the girls had attacked them or been attacked by them. However what was not in doubt was that the girls had won. Two of the male staff had their backs to some trees and were using the buckets to keep a crowd of girls off them. One of their number had however been grabbed by the girls some of whom were stripping him. He was hardly resisting and I wondered why until I saw that one of the girls had her hand down the front of his trousers and I knew it had been his scream as his balls were grabbed I had heard. Then as the girls tugged his wet boxers off and cheered the other two got the courage up to make a run for it. They threw the buckets at the girls and shot off fast. Some of the girls followed and chased them and I was worried they were coming my way. However they disappeared without disturbing me. As they legged it the remaining girls surrounded their naked victim and once more a male scream ripped though the air as his dick was tugged and one of the minxes rammed a finger or hand up his bottom. Then one of them shouted that the staff were coming and they had better let him go. However the girl who had raped his bottom replied no way as she wanted head and suggested they took him back to their room and head bashed him and gave him the biggest set of blue balls in America. This got a cheer and a laugh and the girls lifted the unfortunate lad up and with his balls still in one of their hands carted him off to suffer further abuse.

No sooner had they gone than six of the female staff arrived noisy and with torches ablaze. As they arrived I wondered if deliberately they had made a lot of noise to allow the girls to escape. They had found the buckets and as they peered around I came out. They asked me what had happened and I played dumb and told them I had heard the noise and come to see what it was. One of the staff suggested I had been hiding away and another said it was a shame the girls had not got me, as I deserved it for being a slut. I did not respond and was saved from further interrogation when one of the female staff returned with the two soaked male staff. Their story was even more pathetic than mine was. They both claimed a group of girls had jumped them and tried to strip them naked and cover them with water. The female staff had found the third member of their group’s jeans and when the girls discovered that he had been kidnapped all six seemed amused. The female staff made it clear they were not going to hunt for him and save him from a fate he deserved and as none of us three were going too either he was left to his fate. I took the two guys off and we had a hot chocolate to get them warm. Both were new and both were quite horrified as I described some of the goings on the previous month. However both were also excited but when I told them about overhearing the words blue balls and head bashed one of them commented that young girls in America were real bitches when they got a guy helpless as they loved to force him to give head without letting him go soft or come. However he said no more and after that I went to bed tired after Jane. The next morning Sandra the font of all information told me that the third guy had spent the night giving over a dozen girls head and had been teased rotten by them. The girls had finished by painting him as a girl and shaving his pubic hair off and he had only escaped their clutches at breakfast time and was now asleep recovering.

No comments: