Tuesday, November 21, 2006

College days USA summer part 15

Part fifteen

As it was a Saturday we had no lessons to teach but instead the girls were either off on a nature ramble or on a sports and nature studies in the grounds. Therefore Sandra and I did a soccer club in the morning and apart from a few verbal comments that all went okay. Simone and Mickie were in the soccer club and gave me quite a few risqué comments. After lunch the girls had to do a nature study and I was given a group of eight girls to look after and worse it contained Simone and Mickie. I was fairly sure that Sandra had set this up but latter on she denied doing it and as she was very open about setting me up to amuse Jane she probably spoke the truth. I set them off with their clipboards and worksheets and saw the two girls' giving me very lusty looks. However for an hour nothing happened at all apart from me spending twenty minutes trying to help two of the more innocent girls draw flowers not something any of us were any good at. Then I noticed that four of the girls including Simone and Mickie had disappeared and set off though the trees to find them. After a few minutes I found all four girls sitting under a tree smoking. This was banned so I told them off but as I did so I was aware of Simone and Mickie exchanging glances. When I had finished my rant that basically said that if I caught them again I would report them to Candy Mickie smiled and said after they had been such naughty girls to me they should pay me back. Simone agreed and pulled her top up and I saw she had no bra on and said, as they had been naughty I should be allowed to fondle the girls' boobies. I gasped at the sight of her full boobs and noticed once more that her nipples were hard and knew this time it was sexual excitement. The other three giggled and then pulled their tops up as well and I was presented with four nice sets of boobs to stare at. None of the girls was wearing a bra and I realised they had taken them off before my arrival in order to set me up. Then Simone pulled her top completely off and approached me. Now I should have made a run for it even if it meant losing face but the sight of her topless and of the other three pulling their tops off as well stopped me for a vital second. Simone hugged me to her and I felt the heat of her body though my shirt. Then Mickie grabbed me as well and kissed me on the neck and told me to relax and have some fun. I did not resist as the girls neatly pulled me to the ground their lush bodies entwined with mine.

I sort of struggled but quickly Mickie had me unzipped and my dick was in her warm hand and I got erect. The sight of my dick excited the girls who giggled and laughed and then Simone kissed me hard on the lips. I did not resist as I felt Mickie and the other two girls removing my clothing but instead I gently rubbed Simone's nipples and felt them harden and soon had her moaning. Of course she was frustrated as she was not getting any sex and could hardly even masturbate, as she had no real privacy. This was of course the same for all the girls and why I am sure their behaviour was usually pretty bad. Simone broke off kissing me and pushed my head onto her boobs and told the others it was a change of plan as I rubbed nicely and kissed even better and instead of teasing me it was a gang bang and the giggles from the other three told me they agreed. Mickie rubbed my erection and told the others I had a real sexy cock and then I felt more female fingers touching and rubbing me. I concentrated on exciting Simone and moved one hand from her boobs and up her very short skirt. I eased her knickers to one side and onto her hot and hairy pussy and rubbed it. The effect was electric and she moaned loudly and shook and gasped as I sucked on one of her nipples and in less than thirty seconds she came to both our surprise and I knew she was a girl with a big unsatisfied sexual appetite. The other effect of her orgasm was to get the other girls going and very keen to get the same. Mickie was the first to react and she pulled me off Simone and pushed me fully onto my back and clambered on me pulling her skirt up to give my tongue access to her pussy. I started to lick her and quickly I had a very wet face as she got excited. She moaned above me as the rubbing of my dick continued. Then Mickie moaned in orgasm and as soon as she had finished she was pushed off me and I was mounted by an eager girl called Pat she was blonde with nice round boobs and a slim body and as I rapidly discovered a very wet trimmed pussy. She rode my face as the other three rubbed and teased me with me now very close to orgasm. Pat took several minutes to come and was then replaced by her friend Tina. She was another pretty girl with big boobs and a curvy body and an untrimmed already wet pussy. Tina bounced around quite painfully on my face and I grabbed and massaged her boobs to keep her still and was rewarded by her moaning in a very quick and powerful orgasm.

After one orgasm each the girls were no where near satisfied but however they decided I should come and they pinned me down with their semi naked bodies and watched giggling as Simone gave me a powerful hand job. I came moaning and shooting come all over my body and to my surprise the girls licked the come off me before Simone ripped her knickers off and climbed on me for my tongue. She wiggled around on my face and placed my hands on her boobs as I excited her and as I did so gently my dick was excited by the other three girls. Simone took longer to come but still came fast and next was Mickie for her second orgasm and she was as quick as the first time telling me I was in for a long orgy. Then out of sequence it was Tina followed by Pat and by then my mouth was tired and my dick was highly excited. However having got me off once the girls were in no hurry to give me a second orgasm as all four girls enjoyed a third orgasm from me. Each girl took longer to come but seemed to really hit a peak when she did so. Therefore I was not surprised when Simone and Pat were the only two to have a fourth orgasm nor was I when Simone enjoyed number five on me. Then the girls lazed around me still naked apart from their short skirts and teasing me with their fingers. Simone smiled and asked me did I want to come and when I moaned a yes she told me that they were all nicely satisfied. Then she smiled and told me that soon they would want more and my orgasm would cost me several more sexy sessions as their love slave. I complained at that and Mickie smiled and gave me a gentle squeeze of the balls and told me to consider it a good deal. She told me in return not only for an orgasm I also got my clothes free and they did not leave me tied naked to the trees. Simone told me three times I had to agree to belong to her and her friends adding next time she would ensure she had some condoms so she could really sample my cock. I had to agree and nodded and with that Simone took me into her warm mouth. I moaned as the other girls giggled and Simone pulled off as I came and milked my dick over my body to their amusement. I then begged them to keep it secret lying and telling them I could lose my job if it came out and with a smile the girls agreed with Mickie telling me the real problem was keeping the other hookers off me. Mickie then started to rub me and told me she wanted me to come again. I groaned at that as I was tired and sensitive but the strong young girl insisted and soon had my dick hard but sore in her warm powerful hand. As she did so Pat kissed me and then got on me and took pleasure from my tongue once more. Then I felt Mickie start to suck and lick my dick and I lost it in her warm mouth and felt her swallow.

I hoped that was that but gasped when I was fisted by Simone who smiled and told me she was sure I would not come quickly now. Then she flung a leg over me and pushed my dick into her hot wet pussy and started to ride me. I was tired and sore but she powered away on me giggling as the other three lay watching and idly rubbing my naked body. It took her quite a long time to reach a very powerful orgasm but I was still not near. However as soon as she had finished she clambered off me and took me into her mouth and urged on by the girls I had an incredibly powerful orgasm. As I lay dazed Simone told me as Mickie and she had swallowed I owed them three sessions as a pair. I protested at that and was asked did I want to be tied naked so I agreed. Then to my horror Mickie produced a pot of paint and told me they had intended to tie me naked tease me and make my give head and then paint my balls but as I was a good boy all I got was my balls painted. I went to protest but Pat and Tina lay on me and pinned me down as Mickie helped by Simone painted my balls bright blue to the girls great amusement. This really hurt but my moans and protests just made them laugh. Even worse Simone produced a small digital camera and took several shots of my painted groin and semi hard dick telling me if I was a good boy they would not post them everywhere or at least not the shots with my face in. Finally they were finished and they dressed and teasingly told me they had better go and finish the work sheet as I had wasted over two hours of their time.

They left me naked exhausted and with painted balls and knowing that they had me trapped into sexual service to them as they wanted. I lay shattered my head spinning and then gasped as I heard a girl giggle. I looked up and groaned as it was the two younger and I had thought innocent girls Jill and Susanna looking at me and smiling. Susanna told me they had heard Mickie and Simone using me and found it very exciting and it was a shame I had not been left tied. I groaned at that my hands carefully now covering my groin. Then Susanna smiled and held up my trousers and boxers and also my shirt and told me they had my clothing and did I want it back. I groaned as she continued that Mickie had charged me three sessions for them and they wanted the same. I groaned but was trapped so had to agree telling them to keep it quiet and they both giggled. Then Jill told me they also got to use me now and I had to agree to that as well. The girls dropped my clothing and came and lay on either side of me both with big smiles. Susanna told me they had loved watching Simone ride me and then give me head. Jill agreed but said watching me moan as the girls had painted my nuts had been a real turn on as well and also made them look real pretty and with that they both giggled. My hands were still covering my groin and I moaned as Jill pulled them away and she and Susanna moved so they were facing my groin. Jill told me to lie still and I gasped as her hand encased my dick and gently rubbed me. After the previous orgy I was tired but my dick still got hard making them giggle again. I then gasped as the girls took turns to rub me. Every time I went to move they told me to lie still and I realised they wanted me to come. It took quite a few minutes even with my trying before finally my exhausted balls gave up a few more remaining sperm and I came moaning loudly with both girls holding my dick. The girls then let me go and Susanna showed me her handkerchief and the small stain on it. She giggled and told me if I did not pay up they would complain I had assaulted them and use the stain as proof. I groaned at that and also in exhaustion. Worse Jill told me that tonight I was to see them here and I could start my paybacks with Susanna agreeing but telling me that it was still part of the first free session. I was too tired to argue and just agreed. The girls got up and Jill told me to dress telling me the rest of the girls would be around soon. Watched by them and exhausted I dressed and then I staggered off after them. We returned to the base area and found Sandra with about twenty girls and she checked them in and reminded them of the camp sing song. Then as the girls went to go over swaggered Mickie who asked me were my pants chaffing me. I agreed and she told me girls could do a lot worse than paint a guys balls. I nodded at that and she smiled and gave my bottom a pinch and told me to be here at midnight as the girls were going to have a little party and I was going to star in it. I groaned at that and she laughed and told me they had several good shots of my cock and balls but two nice ones with my face in and I did I want them displayed so I knew again I was trapped.

Therefore instead of tea I went and showered the painful paint off and crashed out for a rest as with two groups of girls still to please I knew I was going to need all my energy to survive. When I woke up the sing song had started but I dressed and felt a lot better and even better my lust had returned. I walked over to the sing song and saw Susanna and Jill who gave me a smile and then walked off and resigned I followed them discreetly making certain none of the other girls would suspect. They walked to the general area I had been abused in before and waited for me. Susanna smiled at me and told me they were pleased I paid up and told me they had got a nice comfortable area in the bushes for us to have fun and I was to follow her while Jill kept watch. Susanna then grabbed my hand and steered me though the prickly bushes and into an area of clear ground in the middle. The girls had placed there a couple of thick blankets and Susanna pulled me onto them with her. She smiled and told me that the two girls did not have any underwear on and suggested I got naked as it would make making out easier. I did not object and in the half light I stripped naked. Susanna giggled and then kissed me on the lips and her warm hand grabbed my dick. It instantly sprung erect making her giggle again. She was a skinny girl with spots and braces and small boobs but nice hair and quite a pretty face. She kissed me and I moved and gently rubbed her face and moved my hands down. She had on a jumper but I slipped my hands under it and found that was all she had on and quickly I had the jumper on and my hands rubbed and in fact covered her small boobs. She moaned as I excited her nipples and moved her hand quicker on my dick. I was excited but in control if not a little sore. After a few minutes of boob work I moved a hand and slipped it up her skirt and onto her pussy. This was hot and wet and quite hairless. I gently manipulated my fingers around and soon had her moaning and she orgasmed with a gush of juices over my fingers. She smiled at me and pulled my hand off and asked did I not want to come. I told her that after the afternoon I was quite satisfied. She told me that was a pity and I replied honestly that in fact it made it more fun as I could concentrate on her response and not on my own needs. This made her giggle and she told me that was why I was the boy all the girls wanted as in her experience when a boy had come that was that.

Then she pulled her jumper down and told me it was Jill’s turn but she would be back and would have a real play with me then. She wiggled out between the bushes and quickly Jill replaced her. She was even skinner than Susanna and her boobs were no more than bumps on her chest. However quickly she kissed me and pushed my hands up her jumper and I found her nipples were fully developed and very sensitive. She pushed a hand up her skirt and I found that her pussy was like her friends in its lack of pubic hair. It was also very wet and open and a couple of minutes of careful finger work had her breaking off kissing me to sob in powerful orgasm. Then she left and I heard the girls talking before Susanna returned. She smiled and pulled her jumper and skirt off and told me it was nice and warm as indeed it was. Then she lay down but upside down and told me we could do a sixty-nine. I smiled at that and wiggled close to her and gently rubbed her pussy. Then I gasped as she took me into her warm mouth and started to suck me. Quickly I returned the favour and found her pussy tasted fresh. She was lying her bottom on the ground and one leg up and her top half twisted to face me with me on my side facing her. This is not the easiest position to give a girl oral pleasure but I did my best aware of her own eager sucking of my dick. After a few minutes I broke off and suggested we change position. She did not object and I went on my back and pulled her on to me telling me this was fairer as she was lighter. She smiled and wiggled her pussy back onto my face and then lay on me and resumed sucking my dick. I licked away at her and now could easily as well rub her boobs. After a few more minutes she broke off licking my now very excited dick and moaned in orgasm. She soon as she had come she pushed me hands off her boobs and pulled off my face and resumed sucking me and I knew what she wanted to happen. I did not resist and very quickly I moaned in orgasm and felt her swallow.

She then got up and put back on her jumper and skirt and left me and again I heard them talking. Jill was quickly in and also stripped naked and told me with a giggle that I had already come for Susanna but she was sure she could keep me interested. Then she got on me and told me that Susanna had told her I had suggested they went on top for head and she thought it was a great idea. I nodded as her pussy sunk on my face. It tasted fresh and was virtually hairless as I licked her and moaned as she licked my tender dick. I was however hard but had to stop licking her to urge her to be gentle making her giggle. However she did go a lot gentler licking my shaft and gently using her fingers to excite me as I worked away on her pussy and rubbed her large nipples. It took her longer than Susanna but when she came she sobbed with orgasmic delight on me. She got off me and told me I had a wonderful tongue but was sure after a little rest she would want another orgasm. I nodded as she dressed and left slightly worried as I knew I had Simone and her gang to see at midnight. Susanna returned and stripped and got on me and quickly I was licking her off. She returned the compliment on me. She lay on me gently licking my dick as I pleasured her and this time it took her a long time to reach orgasm. By the time she did I was excited and close myself. As she got close she sat up on me moaning loudly and when she came she screamed with pleasure. She wiggled off me with a giggle and told me to relax as Jill wanted me to come with her. Jill as quickly in and told me that she had heard other girls moving around and was sure it was Susanna’s orgasmic scream that had set them hunting. She did not strip but got on my face and rubbed my dick and told me to come with her and then finish her off. I lay back as she fisted me and gently licked her pussy as she brought me moaning to orgasm. As I came she pressed her pussy into my face to stifle my moans. She then sat herself firmly on my face and placed my hands up her jumper and onto her boobs and I struggled to get her off. It took her ages to come and when she did she placed her jumper in her mouth and bit on it so she would not scream.

Then she got off me and told me to dress and follow her out. I did feeling tired as the rest I had had was not enough for the sex I had been subjected to. However Susanna and Jill were very pleased with me and told me they were already looking forward to three more mutually satisfying sessions of head and I agreed as giggling they packed up the blankets and left. I looked at my watch and saw it had taken me ninety minutes to satisfy the two girls and I had about twenty minutes before I was due to meet Simone and her ball breakers. I have to say I thought about just going to bed as I felt satisfied and tired but knew I had to pay up as the girls demanded. I also knew it was not going to be anywhere as pleasant as Susanna and Jill had been. I lay back and had a short rest to allow my overused dick to recover and then went to the agreed meeting point. Waiting for me were Mickie and Simone and they grabbed my arms and told me the girls were having a star gazing party with me as the extra star.

They walked me though the woods to the edge of the camp there we found a group of to my horror about fifteen girls waiting. My appearance produced a cheer and more so when Mickie grabbed my trousers and yanked them down. Simone then told the girls I had agreed to be the star in three parties and the girls cheered at this. Then Mickie announced that tonight was a head bashing and blue balls extravagance and my groan got another laugh. Then she demanded I got naked and reluctantly I stripped for the girls. Simone then made me lie on a blanket and I groaned as some of the girls produced ropes and I was tied spread eagle and helpless to the ground. As soon as I was tied the surrounding laughing girls assaulted my naked body and quickly I was hard in their hands. However they were brutal with me making me moan and beg and them laugh. Simone then announced that as she and three of the girls had already enjoyed me some of the other girls got to go first getting another laugh and a rapid discussion as to who got me and in what order. Soon a chunky girl with red hair and big boobs called Brittany got on me and pulled her skirt up and told me all I got was cunt access getting another laugh. She rammed her naked pussy onto my face and I knew that many of the girls had come out without their knickers on to have me. Her pussy was hairy and compared to Susanna and Jill’s dirty as I licked her off. As I did so the girls assaulted my dick rubbing me close to orgasm. However as I suspected as I approached orgasm the attention turned for exciting me to teasing me and worse to pinching my balls to keep me from coming. Of course after so many orgasms you may think a man cannot get blue balls but I knew from bitter experience that you could it just took longer and but was actually more painful when the girls got them for you. Brittany started to moan on me and came quickly I assume due to the lack of sex she had recently had. She was replaced by one of the larger girls in the soccer club a spotty girl with gigantic boobs called Jazz. She had a very hairy pussy as she wiggled around moaning on me and filling my mouth with her thick juices. All the time the girls were keeping me on the edge making me try and pump my dick into their hands to come but just using their fingers to tease me and worse pinching my balls regularly to stop me coming. Jazz took ages to come on me and then was replaced by a slim girl I did not know and after her a plump girl with a hairy dirty pussy. All the time I was being teased and was now desperate to come. After I had satisfied this girl I begged and the girls just laughed and told me not to be selfish as I had a lot of sex to give.

The next girl was also in the soccer club a very active and skilful slim blonde called Marcella who had a trimmed pussy and moaned loudly on me. She was the first girl to say thank you as after a powerful orgasm she pulled off me. The next three girls did not speak to me but just used my mouth for their pleasure. The next girl was one I knew an over weight girl who played goalie called Shirley who to my surprise had shaved her pussy as she got on my face and rode it moaning with pleasure as she did so. The worse thing however was as she rode me I felt my balls tighten in pain and knew the girls relentless teasing was having an affect on them. It took Shirley a long time to come and by then the girls had noticed my desperate wiggles. Simone who was squatted between my legs asked were my balls hurting and when I moaned a yes the girls laughed. Simone told the tenth girl a plump blonde girl called I think Victoria to wait. Simone started to rub my dick hard making me moan while with the other hand she massaged my tender balls. I twisted and moaned as this really hurt and laughing Simone told the girls they had me in a sexy state of blue balls and if they treated me nice and rough I would stay like it for hours. I groaned at that as the teasers all laughed and then Victoria removed her knickers and lifted her skirt and told me if I did not get her off really well she would personally remove the pain by castrating me getting another laugh from the girls. She squatted on my face and I set to work my tired tongue licking her dirty hairy pussy as the rest of the girls abused my dick and now seriously my balls. My balls were pinched and tugged by them as my dick was pumped and the combination kept me from coming while I was over sensitive on the dick. It took all my effort not to just lie back and sob in frustrated pain but to actually give Victoria pleasure. After her Mickie got on my face and then I pleasure Pat and Tina before finally satisfying Simone.

It had taken me two hours to satisfy the girls and I saw only about a dozen were left as Simone pulled off me. A group were between my legs teasing my excruciatingly painful groin while some were just lying back and chatting. Any hope I had that this was the end was squashed as I was by Brittany returning to my face for more head. She told me to lick her off well unless I wanted my groin to suffer even more. I shuddered as she descended and I felt the fingers rubbing me. The next two hours were terrible as ten of the girls had pleasure for a second time from me. To my agony from my groin was added the pain of being tied to the ground and cramping pains from my face and tongue from the licking as well as a sickness in the stomach from swallowing so much girl juice. As soon as one girl had come the next was on me so I had no rest. Worse my groin was teased by at least one girl consistently. My dick was wooden and sore and event the gentlest touch hurt and as for my balls they felt swollen and worse the constant pinching and rubbing they suffering made them ache. After I had satisfied Simone I begged exhausted but was only allowed to gulp down a coke before it was announced I had thirds to give with Simone telling me to hurry things up and really work at getting them off as they wanted to be finished by dawn. Then once more Brittany got on me and I gave her pleasure as my groin suffering. Eight girls had thirds but it took me nearly two hours to satisfy them and all the time the teasers kept me hard.

It was light when I finished totally exhausted and feeling sick as I swallowed a final load of Simone’s juices. Then the girls untied me and laughed as I lay moaning with muscle cramp. Mickie grabbed my stuck hard dick and told me that would cramp more and suggested I had a very cold shower to get it down. Simone asked had I enjoyed my session of head and blue balls and I shook my head making them laugh. Simone told me it served me right for teasing them for a week with my sexy body but told me the next two sessions would be different and the girls giggled and I knew they had hatched up more evil plans for me to suffer. Then I was allowed to stand and dress with my dick stuck hard. I limped away fully erect but totally exhausted. However when I got to my room I was worried about my dick and followed Mickie joking advice and showered and painfully I went soft. However I could not sleep but lay in agony from my groin for over an hour. My dick ached from the brutal rubbing it had suffered all night and my balls from the trapped sperm and tugging. However finally I passed out exhausted and knowing I still had more abuse to suffer.

No comments: