Tuesday, November 21, 2006

College days USA summer part 16

Part sixteen

I woke up at lunchtime with a very sore dick and swollen balls from Mickie and the gangs head bashing and blue balls party. I decided to stay in bed but instead of a rest Candy visited me. I told her about the girls making her laugh and she told me I was doing my job well. Then she got naked and tested out my groin and mouth making me groan as she used me for her pleasure. I managed to satisfy her but did not come as it was just too painful. After she had left Jane came to visit and she to found my teasing service funny and got in bed. First she used her tongue and mouth to show me I could come and I screamed as she expertly milked me. Then she tested my mouth out as I pleased her and then got me hard and used me to give her three more orgasms before getting me off.

I passed out underneath her and came around to find she had gone and it was teatime. I got up feeling sore about the groin but not to bad. Of course the story of my gang head session had gone around and during tea I got loads of verbal teasing from the girls and I knew the next three weeks were going to be very difficult. However I was not the only guy to suffer the previous night as at least three more had been grabbed and used by different groups of girls. This was according to Sandra at least who told me that two of the lads had been grabbed and made to give head while one of them had been shaved and painted and tied naked to one of the camp flag poles. The female staff had left him tied there for over an hour and Sandra reckoned well over a hundred of the girls had not only seen him but in many cases given him a grope as well. I was then seen by Mickie who asked how I was and I told her sore and she laughed. She then told me what I had suffered was in her high school only given as a punishment by the girls to any guy who deliberately double dated a girl. I told her that seemed harsh and she laughed and told me it kept the guys honest and then she smiled and added that if a guy came in a girl without her permission he got the head bashing and blue ball party but with added bum play as well. She then told me that Sandra had got the girls up in the morning and made them go on an all day hike so they were exhausted and were going to have an early night. She then pinched my bottom and told me I should get an early night as well as the girls did not intend to keep me hanging on to complete my services as they had more guys to get as well. Then later on I was seen by Susanna and Jill who giggled and told me they had heard what I had suffered after them. Then Susanna asked were they not nicer and I assured them I had enjoyed making out with them and both smiled and I was told by Susanna they would do it soon with me again. I agreed and told them I hoped it would be on nights with just them and both giggled once more.

That was all as I also had an early night. The next day was teaching once more and the girls were interestingly as well behaved as the previous week even though all knew what had happened to me and even more strangely three of them at least I think had sat on my face for pleasure. In fact Brittany was now in one of my classes and when I very gently asked her to stop talking she went bright red and apologised very different from the girl demanding head and threatening my balls. However in the afternoon soccer club quite a few more comments were made about the weekend and the girls giggled and told me they now knew the graffiti was right and I did give the best head even though Mickie told me they intended to test out loads of the other male staff something that actually pleased me as the thought of being demanded by them for three weeks was not a nice one. I joined them for a swim and several times had my bottom pinched by the girls. Then as we got out Simone came over and told me I was going to have another party with them tonight but told me this one started after tea so we had better all have some sleep. Therefore grudgingly after tea I went to the place she had told me to be at. Waiting for me were Simone and Mickie and once more they grabbed my arms and pulled me off though the woods. We went to the same spot and waiting for us was about a dozen more girls mainly the same ones who had head bashed me on the Saturday night.

My appearance got a cheer and I was ordered to get naked and once I had I was rapidly placed on the same blankets and tied spread eagle and helpless on the ground. I was horrified by this as the thought of another night of agonising blue ball teasing was enough to make me want to cry. However as the girls crowded around me and groped me erect Simone told me tonight was different as the girls had got something useful and with that she showed me a mass of condoms. My groan made them all laugh and Mickie grabbed my balls and gave them a squeeze and asked did I want ball bashing instead and I assured her I did not. She laughed in reply and told me if I did not keep it up off then I got my balls pulled passed my knees making the girls laugh. Then to my horror Mickie produced a paint pot and told the girls a nice layer of paint would calm me down and I moaned and groaned as savagely she painted my balls this time bright red. When this was finished Simone pulled off her knickers and told me to get her in the mood for love and sat her pussy on my mouth. I licked away and moaned as the girls got me hard and then I heard female laughter as a condom was carefully rolled over me. Then Simone pulled off my face and plunged onto my dick and started to power away. As she did so Mickie told me only about half the girl wanted my cock but I was to give head to the others telling me I had better be able to fuck and suck at the same time if I wanted to keep my balls. I groaned at that and also because my balls had refilled and the sensation of Simone hammering away on my dick was exciting and no way did I want to come to fast on what was going to be a very long and tiring evening.

Mickie then got on my face and pulled my head into her pussy as her friend ravished me. I licked away at her and felt Simone powering away on my dick and tried not to come. However when Simone went rigid in orgasm on me I lost it and came moaning into her my head trapped between Mickie’s thighs. Simone pulled off and Mickie demanded I lick her off telling me I got no rest particularly if I was selfish enough to come. I moaned and licked her and then screamed into her pussy as one of the girls tugged the condom painfully off me. Then I was fisted by a girl to keep me hard and then moaned as a new condom was rolled onto me. Worse a girl got on me and ravished me as I licked Mickie. At first I did not know who it was but it was obviously quite a big girl but then Mickie came and got off me and I saw I was being used by Brittany who had returned to the savage ball breaker and was hammering up and down on my tender shaft. However I did not get to observe her for long because a plump girl I did not know got on my face. She came very fast in fact before Brittany had reached her orgasm and was replaced by Pat who told me to get Brittany off fast and get her excited as she wanted a ride on me. I was pleased when after a couple more minutes Brittany had a very powerful orgasm on me and was quickly pushed off and replaced by Pat. She was not a good rider as she slammed around on me and several times I moaned as she bent my dick in her powerful vagina. As she had me Tina got on my face and I licked her as Pat abused me. After Pat had come Tina moved onto my dick but to my horror she was replaced by an eager Jazz. Tina was also not a good rider but came quickly at least and was replaced by Jazz who was good on top of me and as she had me another slim girl got on my face. I felt my own excitement rise and had to struggle not to come before Jazz but joined her in a powerful orgasm. Afterwards the girl on my face made me finish her off with my tongue.

I was then given a little rest and a drink as the girls sat around giggling and teasing me about how much more sex I still had to have. Then they worked my dick hard and the large Shirley got on my face and then moved onto my dick and the gang bang resumed as Marcella got on my face. However both girls came at about the same time so I was able to rest my dick as I excited as I excited a girl with my tongue before she ravished me and a slim girl took her pleasure from my tongue all the way to orgasm. Then two girls both quite large had me to orgasm and I was feeling excited once more. However this seemed to be all the girls who wanted me but of course I had seconds and more to give and quickly I had Mickie on my face and Simone on my dick. This time it was Mickie who came first but when thirty seconds latter so did Simone I lost it powerfully into her to the girls’ great amusement. The sight of Brittany holding a fresh condom made me shudder but mercilessly the girls kept me hard for her and soon she was smashing away on my already bruised body. Then it was Tina followed by Pat and then Jazz and I knew the girls were going to use me until I passed out. I pleasured nine girls for a second time and lost it in amazingly of all the riders Pat but was kept hard and painfully in action by the girls. Then to my horror another group of six girls I did not know from another room turned up and all six used me in a painful orgy. Then it was Mickie on the face and Simone on my dick followed by Brittany and then Jazz and I came into Jazz and had to twist , beg and sob as she got herself off on my tender dick. I was exhausted but managed to stay erect and to lick pussy as the gang bang continued for at least another two hours. Four times I had empty orgasms but they gave me only pain and little pleasure. I have no idea how many times I was used but I am sure it was several dozen as always I seemed to have a girl on my face and one on my aching dick.

Finally the girls seemed sated or rather I think they had decided that the female staff would notice they were missing. About six of them spent ten minutes fisting me and rubbing their bodies against mine until I had a very painful orgasm and passed out hearing them laugh as that was what they had wanted to happen. I came around to find myself alone but still tied down. The girls had covered my body with paint and worse rammed a stick up my bottom. I could not move and lay exhausted and in pain and wondering what would happen next. Then suddenly a torch shone on me and I heard footsteps and then to my horror female giggles. I looked up and saw it was Susanna and Jill. Jill told me they had heard the girls returned laughing about leaving me unconscious and tied down for the female staff to find so they had decided to rescue me. I groaned at that and again when Susanna suggested I should have to pay them for being nice girls. I had no choice but to agree when the girls said it was another three sessions or they would go and get more girls to play with me. Then they untied me and helped me to get up smiling at my appearance and the stick jammed in my bottom. I pulled that out moaning at the pain and then we noticed my clothing had gone. The girls told me to walk with Jill with Susanna up in front and they would hide me. We did so and I was glad we did because three times we came across girls wandering around and I was pushed into the trees by Susanna. At least two of the groups were to my horror on the look out for me as word had gone out about me being left naked and tied. However as we walked along we heard a male scream and the girls giggled and told me they had hear another boy had been left for public usage and it did not seem he had friends to help him. Then as we got close to my room the girls suggested I should give them an extra favour. I pointed out I was exhausted and covered in paint and Susanna told me I could do it the traditional way and pulled me between to buildings and pulled off her knickers. She then lent against a wall and raised her skirt and told me to get on my knees and I heard Jill giggle. Then with Jill keeping watch I knelt and applied myself to her oral pleasure and after her I served Jill in the same way. Then they walked me to my room and left me. I got a towel and some clothes and then spent ages in the shower getting the paint off me before collapsing asleep.

The next day I again had a sore groin and also a painful bottom but the pain faded throughout the morning even though an hour with Candy did not help. The only comment I got was from Brittany who told me I was a good sport for turning up and told me my last party would be even more fun. Another girl she was with who I think had been in the second party agreed and told me all I had to do was pay up and I was free. I gathered from this and later on from Sandra that the girls considered a guy should pay up but if he did he was free from them. It was also apparently considered fair to get a guy to serve three times but no more and if you got a guy from another gang you could not add your forfeits onto him. In this they seemed to have a lot in common with English girls (the hockey girls excluded at least concerning me) than the French girls who I have found feel free to abuse at will. The soccer club was good fun but at the end Mickie asked how I had got away and I sort of smiled and told her I had got the ropes off. She told me next time they would tie me better and make sure more girls knew where I was. I protested at that and she laughed and told me that next time I should not be as selfish and pass out. Then she told me that she and Simone had not got off enough with all the other girls using me so I was to meet them tonight for a session with just the two of them. My groan made her laugh and she told me it would be fun as with two girls to please we could all have a really good time. Of course I was due to meet Susanna and Jill so I told Mickie it would have to be late and to my relief she agreed. I then went to my room and was pleased to find Jane lying naked in my bed and the next thirty minutes were exhausting busy fun. Jane told me she was chatting up the guy in her camp who she was sure was a virgin for Donna and also pulling away from Donna’s husband to leave him totally as Donna’s slave. My stories amused her and also got her excited as they usually do and I went under the sheet to give her some pleasure before she dressed and left. At tea Sandra asked if she could have my room and I agreed and then I saw Jill and we arranged to meet quite early for some fun.

Of course after the night before Candy and finally Jane I was quite satisfied sexually but knew I had no choice but hoped for two quite pleasant sessions. The two young girls Susanna and Jill were waiting and quickly I went into the bushes with Susanna. She suggested we both got naked and we both stripped in the half light. Then she suggested we lay down and we did and snogged for a few minutes. Then she moved onto me and suggested we licked each other off. I moaned as she started to suck my dick and then licked her pussy making her moan and wiggle. I concentrated on getting her off and in about ten minutes she broke off licking me and groaned in orgasm. By then I was close myself so she carefully rubbed me until groaning I came as well. Then she dressed and left me for Jill. She also got naked and after some kissing got on me and I knew the two girls now agreed that this was the best way for a girl to get off. It took me about ten minutes to get Jill groaning and shaking with orgasm and by then she had got me excited as well. Susanna then returned and after a few minutes of kissing she was on me naked again exciting me with her tongue and hands and I used my hands and tongue to get her off as well. It took longer for her to come this time and I was close as well by the time she climaxed. However this time with a giggle she left me for Jill to finish off. Soon I made Jill naked on me and after a few minutes she got me off in her mouth. She then reversed on me and sat on my face as I brought her to climax. Susanna returned and stripped and asked was I satisfied and when I said yes she told me she and Jill wanted one more. This time she lay down and I positioned myself between her thighs and got her off. This time it took me close to twenty minutes to make her orgasm. Jill wanted the same and came just as slowly but even more powerfully than her friend biting the blanket as she came and passing out as well. After she had recovered we both dressed and came out of the bushes. I sat with the two girls all three of us recovering for sometime. Then the girls thanked me and told me they were really looking forward to the next five sessions and left me.

Of course I still had Mickie and Simone to satisfy and knew these two would be a lot rougher. Indeed when I got to the meeting place they were sitting smoking in breach of the rules and judging from the smell it was more that normal. This annoyed me and they were annoyed as they said I was late. Anyway after a short argument they put out their fags and we agreed to get on with it. The two girls then pulled me into the trees and onto a blanket and stripped telling me not to be a grump and that they were going to relieve my lust. I was tired but smiled and stripped as well and was soon entwined on the blanket with them. Simone then pushed me down and I licked her pussy while rubbing a boob of each girl. Then she pulled me up and positioned me on my back before rolling a condom on me and taking me into her pussy and riding me. As she did this Mickie climbed on my face telling me that she just wanted my tongue. I licked her pussy as Simone ravished me and after several minutes I managed to get both girls off at the same time. They collapsed on either side of me with Simone telling me I had amazing control. I told her I was still tired from the gang bang and they both laughed and told me they hoped I was not tired yet as they both wanted more. Then for nearly ten minutes they teased my dick still in its condom. They also told about their camp the previous year where there had been a dozen of them in a hut. The girls had made it a group task to get a boy in the hut every other night and make each boy visit them three times. The first time he was stripped assaulted and forced to go down on the girls but not allowed to come even though the teasing was not as rough as I had suffered. The finale was having his pubes waxed off and then his groin painted and then he was sent away naked. During the second visit he was made to dance naked and masturbate several times for them and then provide more head. The finale of this night was to pose naked and then he was feminised and made to pose again before he got a dildo up the bum from the girls and was then sent away dressed in girls clothing. The third visit Simone told me was more difficult to set up as they got two boys together preferably two who did not know each other. Both were made to strip and then perform sex acts together for the girls something Simone said did not turn her on at all. Then both gave head as a competition. The winner got a blowjob off the loser in front of the girls from the loser before being sent away naked. The loser apart from giving the blowjob was then subjected to some painful ball and bottom play before being dragged out and tied naked to a tree for the night. The girls then told other huts about him and usually the poor guy was visited by up to a hundred girls who laughed at him and assaulted him. The sting was if the guys complained the photos went public. The other sting Simone told me was that she would later threaten a guy and make him go with her and keep her satisfied. Mainly they picked on lads of their age from the next door camp but twice they got student workers like me and subjected them to their abuse. Their stories seemed to turn them on and quickly I had Simone ravishing me while Mickie made me lick her off. Surprisingly at least for me I came into Simone when she lost it. After that and a little rest the two girls carefully got me hard and then had me once more. Then for a change Simone lay back and got me to lick her off while Mickie watched. Then I was on my back with both on me once more. By then I was hoping the girls were getting sated but both were very lustful girls. However they were still smoking and getting mellow so the next session was each girl lying down with me between their thighs doing all the work. Then Simone made me make love to her with me on top before taking charge and sitting herself on my face for another orgasm. She then ravished me with Mickie watching half asleep and we came together.

I was exhausted but after a few minutes both girls got me hard and made me lie back and serve them both. Then Mickie flopped off but Simone carried on and came three more times on my sore dick before I had an empty coming and passed out underneath her. I came around after a few minutes to find both girls were lying asleep. Actually I think it was what they had been smoking that had done them in. I quickly dressed smiling at them lying naked quite a sexy sight and then walked off exhausted. I had hardly gone a hundred yards when a torch was flashed at me and three of the more serious and Christian female staff loamed over me. They asked what I was doing and I told them coming back to camp. One of them was rude telling the others I had been with my whore so I told her to sod off and left them and went to bed exhausted.

What I should have done is distracted them away because the next thing they found was Mickie and Simone passed out naked with cigarettes and evidence of more. Both girls were roughly woken up and still stoned they were taken to see Candy. She was not amused and the girls were sent to bed. The next morning at breakfast they were made to pack and sent away in a taxi. This worried me as I did not know what they had told either Candy or the other girls. However I discovered from Brittany I was not being blamed by the girls but rather the three female instructors who were who were very unpopular with the girls and they were quite rude particularly if you were not their brand of Christianity were being blamed. At lunchtime Candy did a big anti drug thing to make it clear they had been expelled for the drugs and not for being out of bounds. Afterwards Candy used me and told me that the three staff had hinted about sexual activity but she had told them that was not important. As for drugs Candy did not really think it was a serious as she had made out but knew the authorities took a dim view of centres that let it happen and when they inspected her records a few girls sent home for it always looked good.

No comments: