Tuesday, November 21, 2006

College days USA summer part 18

Part eighteen

After pleasing Candy I showered and got up and in the afternoon I did the soccer club. The girls were quite subdued particularly as quite a few were on evenings cleaning duties for being out of their rooms late at night. However I over heard them talking and gathered a couple of the soldiers were going to hope to see some of the girls and then catch the main group up. However I gathered that instead of a nice evening with a few girls the girls were planning instead a girl gang game with them. As for me I had the female soldiers to keep happy and quiet about events so after a quick tea I walked across to their camp.

When I approached I saw most of the tents had gone but left were the four female tents. I walked openly past the camp as I had been told to and as soon as I was passed it Jana and Rana were running up. They giggled as they seized my arms and told me they had hardly recognised me with my clothes on but Jana added I would soon be as I was meant to be naked and hard. I groaned at that as I knew I was in for a hard evening but was then pleased when Jana said the girls had to use me fast as I had to be gone by midnight as they had overheard the officers arranging a full camp inspection then. Rana then told me the girls had set up a special system so I could please with both my mouth and with my lovely cock telling me it meant I should get them all off a few times before I had to go. I was pulled by then to the back of the camp and moaned as I saw it was the toilet area. Worse I saw under a tree a blanket half surrounded by a canvas wall. At first I could not work it out as another blanket was hanging half way but then I correctly guessed I was to be tied with the lower half of my body on one side so my dick could be used and my upper body on the other side so my mouth was available. This was confirmed when Jana told me to get them off. I did so and was groped by the eager girls with Jana telling me the sex of the night before was only a starter and worse reminding me I had all two dozen girls to please and not just the twelve I had done before. Then I was pushed and I saw girls could enter the shelter from either end. The girls made me lie down and then expertly I was tied spread-eagle to the ground. Then giggling I was rubbed and licked by the girls but unable to see who was playing with me.

They left me erect and excited and then I heard more female voices. I could not see anything about from the blanket covering my lower body and the walls of the shelter and the tree but heard many girls’ voices and then moaned as my groin became open house to the girls’ hands. My dick was tugged, rubbed and pulled as was my balls and worse female fingers penetrated my bottom. For many minutes I was abused and then I gasped as about six of the girls entered the shelter from my head side laughing at me. I recognised two of them as girls form the second hut but not the other four. One of the girls I did not know who was a very plump blonde undid her top and pulled a pair of large low hanging boobs out and thrust these into my face telling me to get busy. I moaned as her boobs were mucky but did as she wanted and as I did so she called across telling the girls to go easy on me as I was getting my tongue busy. I heard more girlish laughter and then Rana shouted back not to worry as my cock was going to get nice and snug in a condom and then say hello to a large number of eager friends. The girl whose boobs I was licking gripped my ears and told me not to come to fast as I was getting no rest as they knew how to keep a guy hard until he died. One of the girls who had used me before commented that with me I was good and hard even if I was not conscious. The girl laughed and swapped boobs and pinched my nipple telling me I was cute. As she did so I felt someone roll a condom on me and then moaned as into a pussy I went. The girl on me was a big girl but then as far as I had seen they all were. Then as I was ravished the girl pulled her boobs off me and did up her top. If I thought that was it I was wrong as she raised her skirt and wiggled out of a large pair of very off white knickers and told me it was time for me to kiss the main event. She sat herself on my face and I groaned as her skirt covered my face and I could not see. What I could do was smell her rank unwashed stench and when I licked her she tasted even worse. However I had no choice but to satisfy her as she wiggled around on me her juices filling my mouth and her thick pubic hair scratching my lips. My dick meanwhile was being hammered by another large woman who was leaning back and smashing up and down on me.

I licked and moaned as the situation was very humiliating and physically uncomfortable. I was tied and helpless and being ravished but could only see the girl using my tongue and had no real idea what was being done to my groin making me feel less like a man and more like a sex toy. Then the girl on my dick really hammered me and then went rigid so I guessed she had come. Quickly she was replaced by another eager and heavy girl as I licked the girl on my face off. She came moaning and pinning me down with her pussy and then she to was pushed off and I saw waiting for my tongue another plump eager girl her skirt raised to show she had already removed her knickers and that she too had a dirty and very hairy pussy. She levered herself onto my face and I groaned as once more I cleaned and then pleasured a filthy girls pussy. After her was another dirty pussy and then another and then a slightly cleaner one. The only time I saw anything was when the girl got off my face and that was only for the time it took the next girl to get on me. The girls were waiting at the entrance smoking and chatting as I pleasured one of them and then when it was their turn they sauntered over exchanging a joke with the girl who had just been pleased before demanding the same from me. The girls I had not served before had slightly dirtier pussies than the ones I had licked the night before but after a busy hot day none were clean. However this was only one of the girl queues because at the other entrance was a queue for my dick. This was used as much as my face and was treated even rougher by the lusty girls. I came with the third girl but was given no rest. Then I came powerfully with the eighth girl and then survived another ten girls before losing it was a third time. This exhausted me but with a girl gripping my hair and making me pleasure her I was shown no mercy and savagely rubbed hard so my sexual ordeal could continue. By now the girls demanding my tongue had obviously enjoyed my dick first as their pussies while dirty were frequently swollen from their dick ride. The next few girls really hurt my tired dick before it was Jana’s turn for my face. She kissed me telling me did I like pussy juices and laughing at my groan. She then told me I had served the twenty girls who wanted sex that evening and it was after her time for seconds all around. I moaned at that as she laughed and told me that while the girls had come on my face and dick two was nowhere near enough and it had taken me over two hours to get this far and all the girls wanted at least four more so I had better put some effort into it and with that she got on me and jammed her pussy into my face. Of course tied and helpless I could do nothing apart from lick and let them ravish me so no way could I speed up particularly as the girls were now after two orgasms each starting to take in general more time to come. The agony orgy continued with on my face girl replacing girl and demanding tongue. Now at least they tasted cleaner but my face felt numb from their weight and the taste of so many wet pussies made me feel sick.

My dick was rasped and ridden by the girls and I had another powerful orgasm sobbing into the pussy of Ann who was on my face at the time. I would have passed out if I could but several girls rubbed me and I stayed hard and within a minute was being ravished once more my sobs drowned out by the large wet pussy of Ann. Then I suffered three more empty orgasms from the girl’s pussies while my helpless mouth was abused. Then once more it was Jana on my face and I knew I had done another full round pleasuring twenty girls twice. Laughing she told me I should just be able to give each girl fifth session of pleasure before I had to go and they were picking if they preferred dick or face. I groaned as Jana used me and my dick suffered. It was at least another hour of abuse and two more empty comings from my sore dick before finally my dick was left alone by a girl’s pussy. I still had a girl riding my numb face but she soon moaned and I swallowed a final load of female fluid.

I collapsed back and then gasped as the shelter and blankets were quickly removed and I found myself lying tied surrounded by a dozen smiling fully dressed girls. Of course I knew none had their knickers on and that I had pleasured them all. Jana smiled and told me I had done well as I had got twenty girls off five times and that was not a bad score for a beginner in army toy boy service. She told me I was lucky as if they had had their way I would have served until dawn and done each of them another half dozen times to make it a proper orgy and not half of one. I groaned and commented given girls a hundred orgasms was not bad making them laugh. Jana agreed but told me if they ever got me in their camp for a weekend I would give over five hundred orgasms. I shuddered at that remembering the English army girls I had served. My shudder made them laugh and I was told I was not bad for an English man and as a treat I got to come fully. I moaned as I was exhausted and then worse one of the girls a plump dark girl produced a white vibrator and set it buzzing and with the others laughing rammed it up me. Then two of the girls pulled their tops and bras off and swamped my face with their boobs and as they did so three more girls lead by Jana got between my legs. I gasped as one girl I think Jana took me in her hot mouth and I felt the other two kissing my empty balls and then the rest of the girls started to gently rub me. Exhausted I just moaned and groaned as the girls excited my broken helpless body but Jana was good and after a couple of minutes I had a very painful incredibly powerful empty orgasm and passed out as they cheered and laughed.

I came around sometime later on to find myself lying under another tree some distance from the camp. I moaned and then realised the girls had dressed me in a bra and a pair of knickers. Worse I discovered they had left the vibrator in me and also painted my groin with some sort of thick sticky goo. I got up and then saw the camp was lit up and was able to see the girls standing in lines obviously being inspected. I quickly decided to get away before the inspection finished and they came and found me and with some difficultly I limped away. When I got back to our camp I stopped and removed the vibrator moaning as I pulled it out. I then decided I preferred to be naked rather than in the dirty girl’s underwear and threw that away and rubbed as much of the goo off my groin with the knickers as it was starting to really sting. Carefully as I knew some of the girls were partying I moved across the campsite. I then heard voices and saw a light and instead of leaving it I crept close to see what was happening. In a clearing were over a dozen of the girls all semi dressed. On the ground and tied firmly to the ground I saw were two young men some of the young soldiers I assumed. One was obviously still capable of loving as he had a girl riding his dick and another one totally naked on his face. The other was obviously exhausted as he had several girls surrounding him. One I saw had hold of his dick and was rubbing it and complaining as he was obviously soft. Then a girl who was topless strolled over with a stick in her hand. The girls moved the boy and then the girl raped him with the stick. This woke him up and he screamed as she reamed him and I heard her telling him to get an erection if he wanted her to stop. The poor lad did not but as he was awake one of the girls got on his face and presented her pussy for pleasure.

I went to leave and trod painfully on stone and yelped before I could stop myself. Instantly I heard the girls shout and therefore I shot off. A torch flashed and caught me in its beam and I heard girlish laughter as they saw it was a naked boy running away and soon half a dozen were chasing me. Usually I can escape fairly easily but these girls were fast and I was naked and exhausted so they gained on me. The thought of falling into their hands after serving the army girls made me want to cry but I did not have the energy to escape. Then suddenly more torches were shone on me and I realised it was the three unpopular female instructors. They shouted as I run around then covering my groin as I went and I heard them shout they were telling Candy. Then the semi naked girls piled into them. There was chaos as the girls tried to get away but I carried on and was able to get to my room where I grabbed a towel and staggered to the shower. I stood washing and noticing the finger marks covering my thighs and chest from the army girls excited nails as I washed the sticky goo off. It took ages to remove it but I was glad to wash the smell of the dirty girls off me. I was drying myself when there was a knock on the door and I found standing there Candy and one of the female instructors. Candy smiled as she saw me and told the girl she had been sure I was not being silly. Then she told me to dress and come with her as unfortunately there had been an incident of over excited horseplay and she needed my help. I dressed and followed her feeling exhausted and found sitting slumped and exhausted and naked two young men the two soldiers I had seen tied and abused by the girls. Both looked broken as Candy said the instructors had found them naked and tied and she assumed they had broken into the camp and been subjected to some girlish horseplay and it served them right. She told me she had offered to call their superior officer to sort it out but both lads seemed keen not to make a fuss. I nodded thinking that of course they did not as sixty days imprisonment after being raped would be hell. Candy then said instead she had agreed to drive then to a position ahead of their marching platoon and leave them. Then Candy smiled and said unfortunately they had lost all their clothing and the camp had none to spare apart from some lost property but that would have to do. Candy produced a hamper of old left over girls clothing and selected various bits and then the exhausted boys were made to stand and dress themselves in girls’ knickers, shorts and tops all in dirty pink obviously feeling very stupid as they did so. Candy told me I was to come with her to ensure nothing silly happened on the drive. We then got her car and with the lads in the back drove off. Both passed out as we drove and twenty minutes later we pulled up next to a field and I was made to shake them awake and push them out. Before we left Candy subjected them to a lecture on behaving around women as they stood shattered and we left them slumped and defeated in the field. Candy of course wanted the full story from me and then wanted me and she made me take her to my bed and please her until I had another painful over intense empty orgasm and passed out.

The next day I discovered that six of the girls had been caught out of their rooms by Candy and the female instructors and put on a special punishment by Candy. As for me all day my groin ached but whether it was the goo or the amount of sex I had been forced to have I do not know. By the evening it still hurt but I felt quite randy and was pleased when Susanna and Jill demanded me and we had a very nice session in their secret base leaving me tired and still sore. By the next day I was better but was amazed in the morning to find in my so called admin time it was Donna and not Candy. Donna told me that tonight the trap would be sprung and her husband would realise how badly he had been set up by Jane and her. However what she wanted was a goodbye session with me and for nearly an hour I served the massive lumbering woman. She was a lot more aggressive now in bed and I knew that was the effect of regularly raping her husband. After her Candy turned up and told me my next class was cancelled and exhausted me even more. The next day I was told by Candy via Donna that Donna’s husband had been horrified that when he was tied and naked with Donna that Jane had strolled in. He had been made to lick bits of Jane’s body while Donna raped him until he was exhausted and forced to promise to serve her. Donna threatened to divorce him and ruin him if he did not and desperately he agreed even though his dick gave away how much he actually enjoyed her strap on. Jane had also been playing with the virgin boy but I was not given any real details apart from the fact that he was totally enchanted with her and doing whatever she demanded.

As for me I was working the weekend and on the Saturday morning I was not pleased when I was told it was my task to supervise the girls on special punishment. The girls were meant to spend the morning clearing some scrub away dirty and very hot work. However as none of them wanted to be sent home in disgrace they were putting up with it. When I got there I found it was Brittany Tina Pat and Jazz as well as two girls I did not know. They smiled when they saw me but grumbling they set off working. My job was to check they did the work so I sat myself under a tree as the girls sweated. They were all wearing shorts and t shirts as well as thick gloves to deal with the scrub. After an hour the poor girls were covered with sweat and their T shirts were sticking to their bodies and I could easily see their bras. They complained and I told them correctly it was none of my doing but if they had not finished then Candy would send them away and the girls grumbled more but carried on. Then after a few more minutes Brittany pulled her T shirt off and announced she was working in just a bra and soon all six had removed their shirts. They worked for about another thirty minutes while I dozed under the tree. By then the sweat was dripping off the girls and their bras had gone virtually see though. It amused me a little to see them working and sweating away as they had not been very nice to me and had certainly abused the solider boys a lot.

The girls seemed to have cleared an area behind a tree and the significance of this escaped me until suddenly they surrounded me. I gasped as all six had removed their bras and I was faced with six very hot sweaty girls their boobs on display. Brittany laughed and told me they had figured out they could fuck me in pairs while the other four worked and still finish in time and get to come. I protested but they grabbed me and I was dragged by the girls though the cleared path and dumped on the ground surrounded by the scrub. Brittany laughed and told me this was all the privacy they needed and while the ground was rough they would be on top. Then they assaulted me and quickly had me stripped naked. Jazz told me to relax and be good as they were all going to have me and the girls agreed so I resigned myself to serving them. Brittany and Jazz stayed behind and the other four returned to work and to keep a look out. Then both girls removed their shorts and knickers and they were so sweaty they had to struggled to get them off. Jazz leered at me and told me it was nice to be naked as it was so hot. Brittany agreed but told her that after a few sessions with me they would be really hot and both girls laughed. Jazz then moved and rammed her pussy against my face and I started to lick her and as I did so Brittany squatted down and grabbed my hands and placed them on her big boobs. Then Jazz moved and grabbed my dick and stuffed it into her pussy and ravished me while Brittany climbed onto my face and told me she was having number one from my tongue. I groaned at that as once more my tongue satisfied her. As they had me one hand was placed on Brittany’s boobs and the other on Jazz’s as the girls moaned on me. Both were amazingly hot and their sweat soon covered me as they both groaned to powerful orgasms on my supine body. Next in were the prettier and lighter Tina and Pat and soon both were naked and on me and my tongue satisfied Tina while Pat hammered away on my dick. I was getting excited as the girls sweat dripped off me and came with Pat making both girls laugh. I needed a short rest but instead I got the other two girls. Both were plump with full round soft boobs and big bottoms but one was dark and the other blonde or rather bottle blonde as her pussy was covered by a thick black thatch. After some petting I pleased the blonde with my still tender dick and the dark girl rode my mouth. After that Brittany and Jazz returned and swapped over so it was Brittany riding me to a very mutually satisfying orgasm while Jazz enjoyed my tongue. By then I was as hot as the girls and also the rough ground was bruising my back. The girls did not care and next in was Tina and Pat and they licked me hard and ravished me. Then I had the two new girls and tasted the blonde’s thick pubic hair and pussy. I hoped we would soon be finished but instead six more times a pair of girls used me until all six girls had come twice on my dick and twice on my face. I had two more powerful orgasms during this time with Tina and with Brittany and by the time they had all enjoyed four orgasms I was a bruised battered exhausted and extremely hot boy.

I had been abused for over two hours and in that time the girls not on me had finished the task set. In fact while I had been under Tina and Pat one of the nasty female instructors had come along to check and had been told I had gone off but had told the girls to finish off. Apparently by then the girls were working in just their sodden knickers so had asked for me not to be found. Then the girls all grabbed me and groped me and in return for my clothes I agreed to spend two evenings with all six of them and got them to promise it was only the six of them. Then the girls suggested a swim and we went and got in the lovely cold water with all of us enjoying getting cool. I was still naked as were the girls as we splashed around and it was several minutes before I fully realised this. Just as I did I saw Jazz get out and grab my clothing. I protested and she laughed and told me I got it back soon but I still had to pay up for sitting while they worked. Then Brittany swum over and grabbed my balls and told me I had a lovely body and it time for all the girls to fully see this. I tied to get her hand off my balls but she tightened it until I had to beg and she then told me it was only for a couple of hours and then I would get my clothing back so long as I gave them all a couple of nights of pleasure in their room. With her hand painfully hard on my balls I had to agree and she towed me to the side and with her hands still on my balls made me get out. Next to the swimming pool was an old flagpole and I was pulled towards it and with me begging and protesting I was tied totally naked to it with three of the girls’ bras. I begged as they stood laughing and then Tina announced I was not hard enough and she dropped naked to her knees and started to suck my tender dick. Quickly I got very excited and was wiggling in her mouth and close when the cheeky minx pulled off me.

By then four of the girls had dressed and gone and I groaned as Tina told me they were off to announce I was tied, naked and available for a pet to the whole camp. I begged them to let me go and then moaned making the two girls laughing as I heard a group of laughing girls approaching. To my horror there must have been over thirty girls approaching me and they cheered as they saw me tied naked and then laughed as they saw that I was sporting a helpless erection thanks to the oral work of Tina. Quickly I was surrounded by the jeering girls and then I moaned again as one grabbed my dick and gave it a painful tug. As she did so I felt the girls behind me start to fondle and pinch my bottom and then another girl got my balls and gave them a squeeze. As I moaned and twisted I heard Tina urging the girls to form a nice orderly queue to have a grope and a kiss. The girl who was tugging my dick painfully laughed and with her spare hand grabbed my head and pulled it to hers and her tongue invaded my mouth and she snogged me. After a minute she was pushed off and another laughing charmer with braces grabbed me and kissed me. As this girl was kissing me another girl had my dick in her hand and was fisting me while several girls were playing with my bottom and I felt one of them push something I think a bottle up me. Then I heard Brittany announce to the girls that any girl who got me off got an hour of head off me. One girl asked how they would make me pay up and Brittany laughed and said by ripping my nuts off if I did not. I groaned at that as another girl kissed and groped me while one more played with my balls in a painful manner and my nipples were also tugged and twisted by two more girls. In fact I was tied helpless surrounded by a dense pack of jeering girls with my bottom suffering, my nipples being tormented and my balls being tugged while I was fisted roughly and made to kiss the girls. More girls had arrived and I realised I was in for a long extremely painful session. The only slightly good thing was that most of the girls when they had a chance on my dick wanted to get me off but as American girls seem to rub hard after a two hour gangbang with Brittany and her friends I was not going to come easily. Also the pain my balls were getting from other girls and also the fact that my bottom was now an open house to literally dozens of objects meant an orgasm was the furthest thing from my mind. Girl after girl groped and kissed me and I reckoned now nearly a hundred girls were present laughing and joining in. Then as a young skinny blonde with tiny boobs called Lorna fisted me one of the girls pushed something up my bottom that was large and smooth and I suddenly lost it and had a very painful orgasm. I only emitted one drop to the girls’ amusement but was firmly told that was an orgasm. Afterwards the ordeal continued but my dick was red and sore and the girls brutal. Numerous things were pushed up me making me sob but all the time I was snogged and groped. Then I had another empty painful orgasm this time to a very fat girl called Fran. No rest was given as the girls kept assaulting my exhausted bruised body and I saw still over a hundred girls present. How the staff did not know and come and rescue me I did not know at the time but later on Sandra told me they had known what was happening but the female staff considered it served me right and left me to my fate. An hour of this agony passed even though it felt like a dozen hours and by then my body ached but the ocean of eager laughing jeering girls showed no signs of stopping indeed as I stared helplessly around I saw more girl approaching and knew that soon all the girls would have had a go at me. After another thirty minutes I felt as if I was drunk as the girls abused me one after another and I was sure the number of things my bottom had suffered had permanently damaged it and as for my balls they felt swollen. My nipples were bruised and sore and as for my dick that felt as if it had been rubbed raw. Amazingly when a pretty redhead with nice boobs I taught called Aspen rubbed me I spurted something and the girls called it an orgasm even though it gave me no pleasure. For another thirty minutes I stood dazed and out of it as the girls abused me one after another. Until finally Jazz announced it was time for the girls to return to their activities and for me to go and have a rest as their feminine beauty had over whelmed me. I was surrounded at the time by still approaching a hundred girls so this got a big laugh. Then for ten minutes the girls applied paint and make up to me and stuck feathers up my sore bottom and worse up my dick. Then with Tina holding onto my balls I agreed to pay up on the head the next evening getting a cheer from the girls. The finale was for the girls to troop past me and give my balls, dick and bottom a final pinch making me beg and scream as I suffered.

Then I was untied by Tina and the rest and they had to carry me still naked to my room and left me naked in the shower. I lay there for nearly an hour before washing the paint off me and then staggered to my bed and passed out. That evening I was in agony and Candy inspected me and told me I could have time off but told me I was really okay. All night I was in real pain and by the morning my nipples were blue as was most of my bottom. My balls were tender and swollen and my dick was covered in finger nail marks. All day I stayed in bed in some pain. By then evening I was feeling better and went and had some tea where the girls all cheered and laughed at me making me blush. However having been exposed seemed to be enough for them to do with me and as a camp they seemed to move on to new targets. During the last week four more male staff suffered as I had on what the girls now called the pole of equality. This was because according to Sandra it as thought to give them revenge on the men was staring at their bodies during the last month. You may have expected the last week to be as mad as the previous two groups but apart from the flag pole gropings little happened. This was not the case for me as on Monday night I had to go to the woods where I gave Lorna, Fran and Aspen an hour of head each. All three girls wore skirts and only removed their knickers even though Fran and Aspen had my hands up their jumpers and on their boobs as I lay between their thighs getting them off. Aspen came six times and the other two girls four times as they enjoyed me. The session was supervised by Tina and Brittany and afterwards I spent over an hour being used by them. The next night it was Brittany and the five other girls in Brittany’s room where on blankets between the bunk beds they reduced me to an exhausted blob and then painted my broken body. The next night was meant to be for me to recover but instead I served my last and actually very nice session with Susanna and Jill who told me I had made the camp bearable. The next night was the six girls again and once more they exhausted me but this time after feminising me they used a dildo and other objects on my bottom until I passed out. In the morning I was still in their room and they missed breakfast and used me instead.

All week the girls in the camp had made comments about my body and I gathered over a hundred and fifty had played with me during my flagpole ordeal. However on the last day all were nice and while I was kissed and had my bottom pinched a lot all seemed sad to be going so I knew as far as Candy was concerned it had been a successful camp. That night I served Candy for the last time and then in the morning Jane turned up and even better she had a hire car paid for by Donna. We drove off for a holiday and as we did so Jane told me that she had finally got her virgin boy to go several times with Donna and this had really upset Donna’s husband as it showed fully who was now in charge. However Jane would not tell me how far she had gone with the virgin and I did not question her more on this point but instead we left the camp sites to enjoy the next part of our American adventure.

No comments: