Thursday, May 03, 2007

Army tales 12

Hello

After my night with Charley, Sami, Polly and the sadistic Tilly the ugly female MP's I was totally shattered. My bum ached from their raping me and my dick and balls were covered in painful holes from the darts. Alex gave me the morning off but I was ordered to see Joanna after lunch. By then I felt better showing once again how fast a young mans body can recover from female sexual abuse. She demanded to know what had happened and laughed out loud when I told her. Then she pulled her top off and I stripped naked and then licked her tits while her rough hands wanked me off. Afterwards she made me lie and she mounted me and my tongue pleasured her while she amused herself with my dick. She then after she had come made me titfuck her and then lick her tits and pussy once more. Then she placed a condom on my dick and her strap-on on her pussy and raped me. It hurt but compared to last night it was a pleasure as the gigantic ugly woman had me. After several orgasms for her and me I was shattered and she removed and cleaned the strap-on and placed me on my back and enjoyed my wooden dick until I passed out. I must have slept the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening away but when I came around Joanna was still there working away but dressed. She called me over and raised her skirt and I had to knell remove her knickers and lick her out before she talked to me. She ordered me to go though with my dates with the MP's telling me that as I had promised to I had real choice and I had to agree. Then she told me that this weekend I was hers and once more I had to accept that. I wondered if we were going to the Brighton hotel for forty-eight hours of sex but she smiled and told me it was a surprise and left me worried about that as well. Then she said ' if you are Tilly's for a night we had better get your arse nice and big on your front.' I groaned at that but soon I was sobbing under her strap-on and she raped me for well over an hour. After twenty minutes once more I had an orgasm and passed out but as the 'girl' I got no relief and had two more before the amazon was gratified.

That was me for the night and the next morning she only petted me telling me I would need my strength for Tilly. All day the thought of being in her hands made my balls want to hide inside me but I had to do it so at eight I was outside the guardhouse as ordered. However it was not Tilly whom came out but Charley and Sami. Sami said 'good boy on time. I hope you have recovered a game of dick darts usually finishes a guy off. Now Tilly is on duty until ten but has told us we can fuck you until then as she does not want you spurting over her.' I groaned at that as the two big girls steered me off once more to their room. Once inside they made me strip and then got naked on the bed with me. For over ninety minutes they had me both coming several times and dragging three pleasant orgasms out of my dick in return. Apart from their fingers up my bum nothing really kinky took place. However when they had been gratified and we were sharing a beer I wanted to return to my bed and sleep and the idea of belonging to Tilly made me want to cry. However Charley and Sami just laughed and called me a 'gay wimp' so I knew I was still going to have to go though with it. Worse after being drained by the two girls I was tender and an easy target for Tilly's sadist games and that of course was what the bitch wanted. Then there was a knock at the door and Tilly came in and leered at me and asked Charley if she had finished with me. She pinched my balls hard making me yelp and replied they had for now. With that I was ordered up by Tilly and told to get dressed and then tugged out by her the merciless giggles of Charley and Sami making my heart drop and my balls sink.

We walked to another room and after checking no one was around I was tugged in pleased that at least Tilly had a room to herself. This was wrong, as inside was another woman. Her name was Lola and she was a scrawny ugly girl of about my age and like Tilly virtually no tits (AA). She smiled at me and then Tilly ordered me to strip and wank hard. I did so as Lola smiled and watched and as my dick came free it was virtually fully hard as the idle fingers of Charley and Sami had played with me for over ten minutes. However Lola's comment made me shudder, as all she said was 'nice balls' and I knew that like Tilly she enjoyed a man's balls. Actually in my opinion many women do and it is only the fact that they are so sensitive that stops more women playing with them. However the fact that they are so sensitive and vulnerable I think is why they are a turn on for women. Many women enjoy playing with a guy's balls and the knowledge that just a quick squeeze makes him cry does I am sure excite them. Of course occasionally women go overboard on this, as I was about to discover. Tilly handed me a nightie of hers and made me put it on telling me it would keep me warm. Of course it was to humiliate me but worse for me was that she then had me lie on her bed and handcuffed me to the headboard. Then she removed her uniform and put on a dressing gown as did Lola and soon both were on the bed. They kissed and petted me getting me hard but then Tilly started to rub my balls and I moaned. Then for maybe fifteen minutes I moaned and sobbed many times nearly throwing up as both girls manhandled my balls. They were squeezed and tugged and rubbed by them and my dick ignored. They were not tormenting them but enjoying roughly playing with them and my reactions of pain excited them.

Then Tilly told me she was going to have a 'ball job' I had heard about this and sobbed as the bitch scissored me and moved up my body until her legs were around me and her groin was hot against mine. I moaned as she moved an inch closer and I felt my balls squash up against her pussy. Then her hands moved between her legs and pushed my balls painfully into her. They did not enter her wet open pussy but were squashed around the entrance to it covering her love button. My leg shook and Lola neatly and expertly tied it away so I could not resist. Then lying nearly on her back Tilly's fingers pushed and manipulated my balls against her pussy and she started to gently wiggle her pussy and hump my balls. The pain was amazing and I was soon screaming. Lola placed a pillow over my head to stop the noise as Tilly crushed me. Tilly however was getting excited and the pressure of her fingers digging into my balls increased as she climaxed moaning loudly but not as loud as my screams. She pulled off me and the pillow was removed and both girls laughed at me and told me I was a wimp. Worse was the sensation of Lola scissoring her legs up me for her turn. I begged and promised them a month of my head in return for no more ball jobs but both girls just laughed. Then Lola squashed my balls and my sobs resumed as she crushed me. She was not as rough as Tilly had been but after Tilly my balls were already bruised so anything would hurt. She took sometime to come and by the end the girls did not need the pillow as I was beyond screaming. Then Tilly moved in for seconds. This time she took longer to come but was sadistically rough on my balls. I had no rest as Lola had a second session of getting pleasure from my balls and then Tilly enjoyed thirds. By the time she had finished I could no longer cry and just lay convinced that the cows had castrated me. I moaned that and Lola laughed and said ' no honey after a couple of days you will be as right as rain. However baby your balls will be a lovely blue colour by tomorrow and three times as big. However honey if you want us to stop get your dick up for us to fuck.'

I shuddered, as after having my balls crushed I was sure an erection was out of the question. Both girls started to fist my soft forgotten dick and desperately I thought sexy thoughts to get hard and save what was left of my balls. Amazingly my dumb dick did straighten and harden and even the girls' sarcastic jeers could not stop it. Then Lola mounted me and rode me as I lay moaning masses of pain still coming from my balls. She did not bother with a condom I assume because she knew after what they had done to me I could not come. However I stayed hard which was good as it took the bony girl a long time to come. Lola rode me roughly her body apart from her large nipples boy like and as she had me Tilly pinched my nipples and made me snog her. Then both girls let me rest and I was able to look at my balls. They looked very tender and had finger marks on them but I realised that even though every movement hurt I was not emasculated. Then laughing both girls queened me under their hard bums taking turns to rub themselves over my open mouth. Then Tilly made me lick her bum all over and right up her before Lola received the same on her equally fleshless bum. After that my mouth was washed with a soapy flannel and then I licked both girls near to non-existent tits. However they did have sensitive nipples and both enjoyed my tongue on their tits as much as a girl with big melons does. Then both girls lay next to me idly drinking gin and playing with my dick and balls my groans at the touch of their fingers making them giggle and sneer at me. Then Tilly got up and returned with the boot polish and brushes and for five minutes the two girls polished my balls making me groan and sob. Then Lola got her nail varnishes and the girls painted my nipples and dick as well as stripes on my balls. The only good thing about this was I knew that my ordeal would soon be over. However it was very painful and humiliating. However my wish came true and Lola mounted me and made me lick her out and I pleased her hairy bony pussy before doing the same to Tilly and then I was released and told to go.

I could hardly walk and putting my clothes on made me sob and the girls laughed and I left in real pain. It was midnight as I staggered off and of course I was in the females area. I had gone a hundred yards when suddenly three female MP's confronted me. I groaned at that, as being arrested was not what I wanted. However I heard a girl say ' it the wooden toy fresh from Tilly.' And saw it was Polly and two other grim looking MP's. Polly patted me and asked how I was and I told her I was in agony. This made them laugh and Polly said, ' yes an evening with Tilly and Lola is hell. No man is good for anything after those two have ball bashed him. One day they really will kill a man.' Another said ' a shame I could do with getting off' 'no worries' said Polly ' his dick may be out of action but he has a really honey tongue and can give us all head. Or would you prefer thirty days in the glasshouse.' I had no choice and was soon kneeling in the shadows under a woman's skirt. I did not see her face in the dark but she was a big woman with a hairy pussy and a big easy to lick button. I licked away and let her gunk fill my mouth as she softly moaned her way to a powerful climax. The next girl I recognised as Polly who took quite a long time to climax on my face and the third was thinner but very hairy. She pinned me close and rotated her pussy against my face as I licked her and her tough pubic hair scratched my face as I brought her off. Luckily after giving all three head on my knees they let me go and I staggered away suffering only a few pinches of my bum and an invitation to party with them and the rest of their barracks when my balls and dick was better. I got back and showered and then put an ice pack on my balls and fell asleep still in pain. The next day my bed was wet from the ice pack and my balls were swollen and had red finger marks on one side where they had been pressed by the girls eager fingers. All day I was in pain but by evening the pain had faded and a drunken evening with Alex and Sylvia relaxed me. I told them what had happened and they told me a couple of stories about men falling into the MP's hands that made me think that Tilly was not all bad. Sylvia told me that after the now famous talk on boy bashing by Joanna the female MP's had got worse and now joined in something they did rarely before. I went to bed tired but feeling better and knowing that the next day I was Joanna's.

I met her at ten and we drove off in her car and as soon as I was out of the camp she had me unzipped and in her hand. Then after getting me hard she gripped me hard and told me her plans for us for the weekend. She told me we were off to attend a special party. This surprised me, as I was not aware of her having friends a very sad statement. She pinched the head of my dick and reminded me that I had agreed to be punished every time I needed her help. I nodded to that and she smile and said 'time then for you to get in touch with your gay side.' I moaned at that and told her I was not gay and she laughed and said ' I know and none of the other boys at the party will be but some of my friends love to make straight guys get off with each other. Do not worry I will protect you after all it is your first party' I pointed out how much trouble I could get into but she pointed out how much trouble I was in and settled the matter by saying, ' if you chicken out the other alternative punishment as far as I am concerned is thirty days in the glasshouse. Not the usual glasshouse but a special cell and I will set it up so Tilly and Lola are your jailers. Do you prefer a month of castrating ball abuse or a simple party with me looking after you.' I moaned and agreed to do, as she wanted not that I really had a choice. As we drove along I was confused because the idea of loving another man watched and controlled by a woman was a turn on and I realised my submissive side had an edge to it I was not fully aware of. I do not mean I was excited but I was not adverse to the idea. The idea of sex with a man did not appeal but the idea of being humiliatingly forced to do so did. Of course it could be that for the whole hour's drive Joanna roughly teased my dick that kept me interested. We arrived in one of the south's dull new towns and she directed me to one of thousands of identical three bedroomed boxes.

We parked and went and knocked on the door. A very large woman of at least forty brassy with big blonde hair and a very plump body opened it. She greeted Joanna with a kiss and then kissed me on the cheek and said, ' you must be her new boyfriend. Come on in and get changed we are starting the party soon.' We went in and she told me her name was Sharon as she guided us upstairs her hand caressing my bum as we did so. We were shown to one of the bedrooms and left alone. Joanna was already excited and stripped and made me lick her out before we both showered. After out shower Joanna mounted me on the bed and humped me until she had come twice and I had fired a load. Then she got up and dressed leaving me lying naked to recover. She dressed in a flowing red gown and nothing else and then handed me a see though female nightdress very short that did not cover my bum fully. I blinked at that and she said ' in this party we are all girls.' therefore I put it on. Then she did my face with thick white and red make up and then made me paint my nails. I was worried she was going to paint my balls as they were still not fully recovered but to my relief these were left alone. Then with her hand gripping my dick we went downstairs.

Downstairs were Sharon also wearing a big gown and another woman called Evelyn and she was again I guess about forty and very large with a pair of floppy DD tits on virtual display. I was pleased to see I was the only man and was soon on the sofa being groped like a toy by the women while Joanna fed me large amounts of wine. My dick was rubbed and pinched until I was moaning but the women found that really funny. I thought it was not to bad as the three of them played with me showing that now an evening dressed as a girl with three old bags counted as good. Then the door bell rung and then in came another large woman and a boy of about my age. These two took their coats off making me gasp. He was dressed in drag the full gets up with a corset and stockings while she was topless and wearing a short miniskirt. Joanna kept on playing with me and pushing wine down my front as he was at on the other sofa and groped and then his women joined us. She told me her name was Stevie. She was a large strong smelly woman with gigantic tits (F) and an even bigger bum. When she grabbed my erect dick she twisted and tugged it making me yelp in pain. For about thirty minutes this was all that happened the women groped us and we sat drinking and helpless. Then Sharon said ' shall we start ladies. Okay my little babies get it together on the carpet and then we will screw your arses off' I was horrified but was shoved by Joanna on to the carpet. The other boy was pushed down as well but I think had suffered before because he grabbed me before I could resist and rammed his lips to mine. However he kept his tongue firmly at home and I realised he was not gay but like me forced. After a minute he pushed me off and went down on me. I moaned as his lips touched me feeling disgusted and desperate not to come. However I had been teased for nearly and hour and also the sight of the four women tits on display watching eagerly was a worrying turn on. Also he was very good giving me the best head I had had for ages. I shuddered in humiliation and came and he pulled off so I spurted over the nightie. Of course then I had to do him and shaking I went down on him. His dick looked horrid as I got close all puffy and fat and tasted worse I have to say as I took him in my mouth. He grabbed my head holding me close and when I went to resist Joanna grabbed my balls to keep me going. I did not know what to do but he did and rammed himself in and out of my mouth and then fired a mass of come down my throat.

I was pushed off having swallowed blushing and feeling sick at what I had done. The women however were turned on and soon all four were on us and quickly Joanna had me hard and mounted and humped me as Pamela go on my face and I licked her out finding the taste of even her dirty pussy pleasant after a dick. This orgy continued until all four women had come each way on both of us. By then I was excited and so was he and of course this was the plan. We were thrust together and Pamela asked which way we were going to do it and before I guessed what was happening he said he would be the boss. I gasped as I was positioned by the woman on my back and then screamed as he got on me and neatly adjusted his hard dick to the entrance to my bum. Then carefully he slid himself up me making me scream again and the women laugh with Joanna saying' come on you are not a virgin my strap on is much bigger.' Trapped by the women and by his strength I had to let him have me and moaned and groaned as he reamed me. The worse thing was of course that my dick was close and he was exciting me. No way did I want to come but with the feel of Pamela big tits on my head and Joanna's hands holding me down it was not really feeling gay but femdom and I was used to coming with a dildo up me and so I spurted. This got a cheer and a groan from the lad in me as he pumped away. He was taking a long time to come and I knew that like me he was not thinking gay. After my orgasm it was very painful to be raped by him but eventually he came with a loud groan and I felt warmness shot a surprisingly long way up me. He fell off me to my relief as the woman once more bundled me over and my dick was sucked hard and then two of them mounted me and resumed screwing me. I lay shattered aware that he was not getting it up and then after some more time he and Stevie left leaving me to gratify the women. I have to say their loving made little impact on me so shocked was I about losing my gay virginity and coming twice. I came again with them and then suffered as a wooden pole for their amusment until finally they allowed me to go to bed and fall asleep crying in Joanna's arms with her looking guilty but drunk.

After my night of forced gay sex I awoke still in shock. Joanne was now sober and worried at my reaction to what had happened. I can not explain it myself but while I had come I had not enjoyed the experience even with the obvious femdom parts to it. However Joanna told me that was just first time nerves and she had not liked her first woman. This surprised me as up to then she had not given any hint of lesbianism. She laughed and told me everybody was bisexual some a lot and some a little. Then she pinched my balls making me yelp and told me I was obviously only a little bit gay but she was sure I would amuse her and her friends by acting the part. I moaned at that and she reminded me how much in her power I was making me moan again and then she added that she got off even more knowing I hated serving a man. The as she rubbed my now erect dick she told me as a thank you for letting her get me raped she would sort things out for me with the female MP's. I asked how as they were not in her unit and she smiled and told me that her and the MP's officer went back a long way. Then Pamela entered the room with breakfast and joined us in bed. However she and Joanna were not interested in eating and soon I was mounted and serving them both and I let them get on with it exhausted by yesterday and the women's weight. However as they had me I realised that this was the first time that I had been loved by Joanna in front of anybody else. In fact as she rode me Pamela was holding her gigantic tits and I realised this had happened last night as well showing me to my surprise that Joanna did have a lesbian side. Like most men the idea of lesbian action was exciting while gay was a big turn off but under these two amazons it was not. Eventually I had some sort of orgasm and then was allowed to eat my breakfast. Then as Joanna showered I went under the blanket and licked Pamela out for ages. Afterwards I to showered and then we dressed and got ready to leave with Pamela telling us to call soon adding that next time she hoped to have more people available for the party. I then drove Joanna to the base felling still a little off. She on the other hand seemed very happy with what had happened and I knew that in the future she would want the same again and recalled with a shudder her threat of a threesome with another male and me as the sub. When we got to the base she handed me a pass for the next night and not wanting to see the MP's or Hannah and friends I went and spent the night with an old school friend up in London. That night at a disco I picked up a cute sixteen-year-old called Fay who was skinny blonde with A tits and in her parents shed I made normal love to a normal if innocent girl. When I went down on her she was at first worried and then highly excited and I think I was the first boy to do that to her.

When I got back to the base Joanna told me she had sorted things for me. I do not know how she did it but the whole group of MP's had changed over. Actually I suspect it was not really Joanna’s doing but just that their tour in the camp was over. The MP’s stayed in their unit but were moved around a lot I think because they had to appear distant from us plebes. The new MP's seemed more down the line than the last group but as Alex said 'give them a few weeks and we will see.' That afternoon I was once more in Joanna's office serving her and she drained me with her strap-on and then enjoyed my wooden dick until I passed out. However my reaction to the forced gay sex had upset her and she seemed to be a little more careful about my feelings and never took me back for another party with Pamela. For a couple of weeks things as far as girls were quiet. Three or four times a week I served Joanna and most of the times I served her she drained me before riding my wooden dick.

No comments: