Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pulled this munter

Pulled this munter on Holiday in Kavos once - a right dirty cow, with a cracking shape and massive set of bristols!! The only drama was she looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp!!
Anyhoo, said munter is spread-eagled on the bed while im drilling her like a man possessed. Gets to the point where Im fckd, so I stop grab her arrse cheeks and go to turn her round so I can give her it from behind - It was at this point she turned round with bared teeth and hit me with a full on right hook to the chin!!! Me I fckn stagger back, look down and say WTF was that for???? When she gives it in a deep, growling voice "Don’t you ever stop fcking me again unless I give you permission!!" That would have been endex, however as I hadnt emptied my bollox yet, I thought Id carry on a bit longer.
Strangest night of my life - she was chewing my c*ck like it was a fckn fruit pastel, licked the tip of her finger and tried to ram it right up my arrse without warning, slapped me in the face half a dozen times while I was riding her and even asked me to strangle her……………………all very fcked up stuff. Then came her piece de resistance - she pulls a strap-me-on out of the armoury and tells me to standby because "im getting it!!" I swear, Linford Christie had fck all on me that night!!

No comments: