Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Army tales 7

Hello
Joanna had given me the morning off after ripping my anal virginity away but wanted me that afternoon. After lunch she had me naked in her locked office and when I had licked her out she strapped up. I begged as my bum was still aching but she laughed and told me this is what it felt like for a girl when she was tired. Then she wanked me hard and placed a condom on my dick telling me she was not ruining any more cushions. Soon she had mounted me and with the dildo oiled up she raped me asking if I liked how it felt and to think of that if ever I loved an unwilling girl. It felt as if my insides were being sandpapered with glass and she had to hold my face in the cushions to muffle my screams as she raped me. However my lower body responded and twice I came with her as she raped me. Then to my relief she pulled out of me and made me turn over while she cleaned the dildo and to my delight put it away. She mounted me and wanked me hard telling me while screwing my arse was fun she liked my dick and then she had me. She screwed me until after most of the afternoon her hard pussy had drained three more shots from me and again I was finished. However I am sure that even though I lay unmoving under her the cow carried on using me for a long time. From then on while the dildo was a regular part of her lovemaking with me it did not dominate being more a toy to humiliate me with. In fact she mainly used it as a humiliating method of getting me wooden for her pussy as she loved screwing me when I was a tired blob with my dick stuck up wooden and painful for her.

My other problem was the section of cooks who had basically gang banged me. These were not the sort of girls to be happy with a single performance and also I had promised to give them more in my desperation. Unlike Nancy and her crew who worked in one of the warehouses it was not a simple matter of keeping out of their warehouse. I had to pick things up from these cooks three or more times a week and now things had gone beyond verbal teasing I knew that I was in trouble. Joanna just laughed at this and made it plain that not only was it my problem but that she found the whole idea amusing and she told me I had to be true to my word. In fact my only hope was that after I had let them play with me a few times they would like other female gangs get bored with me and move onto fresh prey. This had happened with Nancy and friends who, according to Sylvia who knew most things that were happening, after using me three times had finished with me. Instead they seduced some young civilian into spending several nights in their barracks. Then they sold him on to other girls so that I believe it was over six months before he was free. As for Sylvia she and Alex were a serious item and Joanna had made her up to sergeant pleasing her a great deal. In fact I think Sylvia was one of the few people to work out that I was Joanna's toy and now with retrospect I wonder about the closeness of her relationship to Joanna. I do not mean sexually but in terms of ripping things off, fixing rotas and of course setting me up.

The next day I picked up a load of eggs from the cooks and they jeered at me in a most crude manner reminding me that I had promised to spend hour after hour pleasing them. I denied it and actually I had spoken the truth because as far as I was aware all I had agreed was to date the hideous Edina and Hilda and maybe spend an afternoon in their storeroom at some future date. I drove away with them making rude gestures and several of them flashing their bums at me. The next morning they were at me again insisting I serve them and jeering. I told them to sod off and then they started bunging eggs at me. One of them hitting one on the back of the head and several on my truck. Then as I made my rounds I shuddered as I realised I had to see them later and return to egg boxes. I wondered if I should leave it until towards the end of the afternoon but as I had finished by lunchtime I decided to risk it hoping they were all in lunch. Of course they had also known I had to return and had been getting ready and excited all morning. They had set a watch to see when I returned to when I drove up and parked in their yard they were ready for me. As soon as I was out of my truck they came piling out of their room blocking my escape. They were armed with eggs and over a dozen were hurled at me covering me in messy yolk. I fell back against my truck aghast at this sudden development and was grabbed by them and them struggled as the ripped my uniform off. My struggles ceased when I felt my balls being painfully grabbed by a girl and after that I was quickly naked. I stood my balls painfully gripped by Edina and suffered numerous pinches and gropes of my dick but still somehow got hard. Then Liz pointed out I was dirty and covered in egg and they decided to clean me. I was pushed against a wall and the cows fired two hosepipes at me and blasted me clean in the freezing water deliberately targeting my groin. After that wet and shaking I was bodily picked up and carried off to their storeroom with them cheering in triumph. They had moved the boxes back to give themselves a larger area to play with me in and already had a case of beer open to keep them even happier as they worked me.

I was dumped in the middle of the area and the girls lounged around the outside blocking any escape and passed cans of beer around. As they did so Janice said 'my girls worked extra fast this morning to get finished early so we all have time to play. Now we know you can keep it up for ages and give good head so now we want to see if you can put on a good show. Jerk it off while we get comfortable baby'. The girls laughed and I groaned but gripped my dick and started wanking. Again and in fact worse than before I found it humiliating and very difficult to come. I do not think it was the jeers and crude comments that affected me but the knowledge of why I was wanking. I was wanking not because I wanted to or for my pleasure but to amuse a dozen girls watching and laughing at my performance. Therefore while alone and with a good mag I could go from soft to orgasm in a minute if I wanted (usually like most men I hang it out for a lot longer) with the girls it took me ages to come and again while it was physically gratifying emotionally it gave me no pleasure at all. I was made to spurt onto a pair of knickers and gathered that the girls were going to dump these in an officer's room. I do not know if it was the same officer who Nancy had given my come hidden in cakes or not but again it showed the lack of respect the girls had for officers who hardly knew them or cared about them. Then as I stood my dick dirty and softening after orgasm I was allowed to gulp down a beer. Then I was forced to move from girl to girl and let them give me a feel and a kiss and while some were over rough by the end I was hard again. This got me a few positive comments I and I gathered that several men failed to get hard fast enough for them. Of course when a girl wants a hard dick she wants it now not in thirty seconds and a gang of girls is even worse. Luckily being built the way I am I was always able to get it up for the girl gangs however much pain it caused me so never suffered the abuse many of my colleagues got for not getting a good girl pleasing erection. This meant that I was always a little protected because the girls treated a bloke with a softie with total contempt and really made them suffer for not being able to please them but also for the implied insult that they were not sexy enough to get it up for. It did not matter to the girl that you had pleased a dozen of her friends and maybe her earlier as well she wanted you hard now and if you did not find her sexy enough to get it up therefore you deserved to suffer.

Anyhow the girls made me wank again and reluctantly I did so knowing that in front of them I could not come. Actually this I later gathered was not that unusual and many lads found it as difficult as I did to wank for a watching gang of girls. The girls never seemed to be insulted by a lads failure to come when wanking for them instead I think they found it funny and a good excuse to insult a bloke for failing to do something all men do easily in private. After a few minutes the girls decided to move onto part two of my humiliation and it was then as I was given simple precise order I realised that Janice had not been joking and I had been well set up to suffer. They had cut a hole in a melon and I was made to ram it on my dick and then lie and hump the melon pretending it was a woman. This was very humiliating and not erotic and I can not understand why any man would think the inside of a melon felt like a woman and was good to wank into. In fact I found it such a turn off I lost my erection and when Liz laughed at me I told her I was not a pervert. They laughed at that but Liz pulled the melon off my dick and knelt and took me in her mouth and sucked me hard before stopping and telling the others that at least it gave my dick a real nice taste. Then Liz held a banana in front of her skirt and I had to knell and lick and suck it to show the girls how I liked to be licked. I did it real gentle hoping they would get the message but instead it was just and excuse to laugh at me. Then Liz ate the banana telling me to imagine it was my dick. The next thing they did to me was to make me lie in their laps and take six smacks on my bum from their bare hands. Not all the girls did me but ten of them did and by the end my bum cheeks were red. The girls were quite strong as their work was quite physical and sixty smacks certainly hurt.

Then Janice announced it was time for the games to begin with me as judge. My worry at this was confirmed when I was pinned down and three of them (Tara, Liz and another) took turns to suck my dick and I had to rank them. Then three of them sat on my face and I had to rank the sexiness of their bums. Then three of them massaged my balls and the winner was judged from the strength of my erection. The last was the worse as Hilda and Annie took turns to stick a finger up my bum and see if they could excite me. Then the losers took a turn and rubbing my dick and I had to elect two more girls to go though to the semi finals. The first semi involved them pulling me up and the girls taking turns to excite me using their feet. During this Hilda managed to crush my balls but Janice was the winner with her soft feet. The next game involved the girls exciting me without using any normal parts of their body. The first girl was a skinny little thing and she excited me by rubbing her face over my dick and breathing hot air over it. Then Carla lent over and rubbed me against her shirt and covered tits and while this was nice it was not over exciting particularly when one of her buttons bashed my dick. However Sally was the winner as she lifted her skirt up and placed my dick between her thighs and got me close to spurting and in fact I wish she had finished me off. The final was between Janice and Sally and the prize was first go on me, me performing a fantasy for them and also me giving them my body for an evening. I protested at the last but a quick pinch of the balls from Hilda told me to shut up. I was pinned down and Janice got busy exciting me with her mouth but Sally lay next to her watching. Then after thirty seconds Liz shouted now and Janice gripped and tugged my balls making me howl and then I was in Sally's mouth. For three minutes I suffered thirty seconds off delight and then a ball tug. I had not come as the pain was far worse than the pleasure but then they moved to a minute before tugging. Four minutes of that had not brought me off even though the girls were using hands and mouths to excite me. So it went to two-minute sections. Janice went first and got me to the edge before she yanked my balls real hard. Sally was not as good at sucking but I was still excited and also she was much gentler with my balls than Janice. Therefore after about a minute in Janice's mouth I spurted to the girls' great delight. Janice let me go and spat my come all over my face getting a great cheer.

The dirty knickers were rubbed over my face and then the girls wanked me hard laughing as I begged them to be gentle as soon as I was hard Janice was on me. She had opened her shirt and her big tits spilled out as she rammed my sore dick into her tunnel. Then she raped me pinning me down as the rest of the crew watched my humiliation. Janice came quickly and was replaced by Sally who ignored my dick and sat herself on my face and had me lick her out. My unused dick was too much for the girls or more likely they realised I could serve them more if the doubled up and soon Carla was on me and riding away. This set the pattern for the next twenty minutes as Tara, Edina and Hilda used my dick while Liz, Annie and two nameless girls had my mouth. The girls did not seem to mind performing for their friends even though they all stayed dressed only removing their knickers or in some cases tugging them to one side to allow me access to their pussies. By the time I had pleased all ten I was feeling tired and my body ached from their weight and power. But I was excited and close to losing it. Janice gripped my dick as Hilda yanked it out after her orgasm and told me she was glad I was ready to come because for her fantasy screw I had to spurt. I assumed she wanted me to screw her but was wrong. What she wanted was for me to rub the end of my hard dick all over her and bring her off. First she knelt and holding my dick I rubbed her tits with it and spent sometime humping it into her cherries nearly coming then myself. To stop me she stabbed a finger into my balls and told me I was to fire when she did. Then she lay legs apart on a box her pussy totally exposed and had me rub my dick over her entire groin. This got her excited and then she made me place my dick at the entrance to her pussy but not in and carefully rub it against and across her love button. She started to moan and then her fingers gripped my dick and she took it over. She used it as a tool massaging it on her button. After a minute of this she groaned and told me to fire. Luckily I was close and found her excitement very catching and managed to come even though on third orgasm not a lot came out. She screamed as I came and her fingernails went into the head of my dick as the held it as tight as possible against her button. I screamed in pain at that but could also feel her button pumping against the underside of my dick head and that was highly erotic and made me come more as I passed out.

I came around the find myself on the ground and worse that Hilda was raping my dick. From the pain coming from it the bitch had just grabbed me and not let me go soft at all. Seeing I was awake she spat in my face and then her grim friend Edina got on my face and I was forced to lick her out even though I was so tired it was actually her rubbing herself off on my tongue. However I was aware that some of the girls were leaving and I was given a few pinches to my balls as they left. However after I had pleased Hilda and Edina and was doing to same to Tara and Annie some of them returned and this set the pattern for the rest of the afternoon as the girls used me as if I was some sort of machine. All eight girls enjoyed me but Liz, Sally and Annie only used my tongue to get off on. About mid way though this most exhausting of gang bangs I spurted into Tara I think and passed out. However either my body was getting used to coming around fast after orgasm or the girls were good because I was back in action with both my tongue and dick instantly. The last hour was total agony. My whole body ached from being squashed and hit by so many tough women. My balls felt empty and were frequently pinched by the girls while my dick felt it was being ripped as their tough hard pussies banged me.

Finally either I had satisfied all the girls or they had decided it was time to go because I was ordered up. I was handed a woman's shirt and pair of their trousers and made to put them on. Actually unless you knew it was the female uniform it did not look that bad. My dick was stuck erect making the girls laugh and then Hilda told me it was time for my first date with them. I was dragged out shattered but painfully erect and taken off camp to a grotty pub restaurant. There I was sat between Hilda and Edina with Janice and Carla opposite and forced to smile and eat and drink. It took over thirty minutes for my erection to fade and even then my dick throbbed from the abuse it had suffered. Even worse for me was the knowledge I was still in the girls' power. I did think about making a run for it but was too exhausted even to try it. My only real memory of the meal is of the girls laughing and comparing notes on all the men they had subjected to abuse going into graphic details as to what they had done to them. And I realised that in two afternoons in the girls' storeroom I had only scratched the surface of how kinky and demanding they could be. Then as we sat drinking my trousers were pulled down to my hips as they had no fly and my dick was groped until it became painfully hard yet again.

This seemed to excite them, as had the large amounts of alcohol they had drunk and they decided to have me again. They took me back to camp and to my great relief they took me to their storeroom and not their barrack room. Soon I was naked on the smelly blankets and to my surprise all four stripped down to their skirts before groping me. When I was hard I was rammed on my back and my dick and mouth were grabbed by two of them. However the other two did not want to miss out and my hands were forced onto tits and pussies. I have no real idea what I was doing or to whom. I was screwed and made to lick out while my fingers were stuck up pussies on onto tits. It was impossible for me to do four things at once and after a little while I gave up and let the girls manipulate me as they wished. In the dark they all felt warm and womanly but the weight of all four was enough to made me groan in pain as none were light girls. The effect of the alcohol had been to dull the pain of my dick but as I was screwed that came back making me moan and groan into their wet humping pussies. I have no idea for how long I suffered underneath them only that they seemed insatiable but suspect it must have been approaching two hours when I exploded my face full of Janice's sodden pussy. It was I hate to say a great orgasm mind blowingly powerful from toes to head and a real relief to my dick. I passed out completely afterwards but was dimly aware that they screwed me for a long time after I had passed out. When I came around it was morning and I was lying naked on the blanket with my filthy still wet uniform screwed up in the corner. I jumped up as I realised the girls would be back to start work soon. I got back to my barracks okay and was greeted by Alex. When I told him what had happened he told me to shower and spend the day in bed recovering and he would tell Joanna I was sick.

No comments: