Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Army tales 5

Hello
After my second scene with Nancy and her friends it took me a whole day to recover. After being painted the head of my dick was painfully sore all day. I was again driving Joanna and she realised I was wiggling about a lot as the pain of my under-pants on my dick made me ache. She unzipped me and tugged it out and demanded a full story. I could see my tale turned her on but she pretended to be annoyed and told me I needed to be punished. Therefore for most of the morning she had me unzipped and gave my dick the occasional grope. However I knew she was thinking up my punishment and dreaded what her kinky mind would think of.
We finished at lunchtime and I was ordered to her office and made to strip naked in front of her. The morning had excited her because as soon as I was naked she made me knell remove her knickers and lick her dirty pussy out. Then I was made to stand in front of her and for five minutes she played with me. She concentrated on the head of my dick and by the end she had made the pain a lot worst. However my groans turned her on so I was forced to satisfy her again with my tongue before she told me what punishment her evil mind had thought up. In the morning she had left me in the car while she had gone shopping and from the plastic bag she produced some paint and nail polish. Then I was forced to stand still while the cow painted me. I ended up with my chest and bum painted as well as my balls covered in nail polish. Worse was that the head of my dick was painted yet again and then Joanna ordered me to wank onto the table. I moaned and tried to and jeering she got behind me and grabbed me and forced me to wank into her fist. She was brutal but my dick had recovered and soon my come made a puddle on the table. She did not stop but carried on as I sobbed and begged helpless to resist her evil plans for me. She carried on and on and then she stopped and forced me to remove her top and bra and then lick her tits and then her pussy before proceeding to bring me off yet again. My come covered the table and the cow made me lick it all up before knelling and pleasuring her once more. Then she stood and held her skirt up and made me move and lick her gigantic bum all over insisting I got my tongue as deep as possible between her large flabby cheeks. Then I was forced to lick her feet, armpits and stomach before finishing her pussy off once more. Then she got me to painfully wank before she made me lie on the sofa. I moaned and sobbed as the bitch repainted the head of my dick and then worse the whole shaft as well. I did not think it could get much worse but she produced a condom and rolled it carefully over my still erect dick telling me she did not want to irritate her pussy and then she mounted me and rode me. It was incredible as the cow raped me as I lay watching her pound away on me moaning in delight with my dick feeling as if it was on fire. Then after an age I came filling the condom but Joanna did not let me rest and piled on. Now the pain was so intense all I could do was lie much open grunting as her tunnel destroying my dick. After thirty minutes of this she was gratified and got off me. Again I licked tits, bum and armpits before she dragged my battered body up. She forced me to eat the full condom on my dick and it tasted really foul. Laughing she rolled a fresh condom over my dick and ordered me to position myself over her desk. She got a cushion and placed it under my dick and told me to hump the cushion. I did so for a few minutes as she watched drinking a juice then she grabbed a foot wooden ruler and stood behind me and started whacking my bum as I humped the cushion. After a few blows this started to hurt and after a few dozen was causing me real pain. No way was I going to come and after a bit her arm got tired. She tried using her left hand but gave up and told me she was going to bring me off. She got right behind me and placed her pussy against my burning bum and pinned me over the desk with her massive body her tits hard against my back. Then she humped me back and forth. Her weight crushed me and her pussy was burning hot against my red bum. It obviously excited her a lot to rape me this way and she came before I did. However to my surprise the sound of her coming and her pussy wiggling against me sent me painfully over the edge and temporarily I passed out.

I collapsed on the floor as she stood laughing and swearing at me and I knew my anal virginity was lost. I do not know if she owned a strap-on before this but as I lay on the ground I knew she was going to do me up the bum soon. Again I was forced to eat the condom before she squatted on me and I ate her. Then I screamed as she wanked me hard and rolled a condom on me. She dragged me back onto the sofa and mounted me and then brutally raped my helpless body. For over an hour I suffered under her as she used me until suddenly I came and passed out in total agony. She woke me ages later but pinching my balls and I discovered that it was dark and I had lain unconscious on her sofa for most of the evening. She jeered at me and told me I was a great lover unconscious as all I did was give a slight groan every so often as she raped me. Then I discovered that the cow had repainted my dick, balls and nails. My dick and balls really hurt and when Joanna suggested she cleaned them I rapidly agreed. The bitch pinned me down and then produced a bottle of pure alcohol to get the gunk of me. She then rammed the cushion over my head and rubbed this alcohol onto my dick. I screamed loudly into the cushion as the pure alcohol hit my shaft and then even worse the head of my dick. The pain when she rubbed the head of my dick nearly made me faint but she was merciless. Then she did my balls and while the burning was less she squashed and twisted them as she worked away making me scream time after time. Of course my suffering made her excited so she forced me to knell and bring her once more to climax with my tongue the threat of her painting and then raping my dick again making me keen to give her a great orgasm even though I was totally shattered. Finally the bitch allowed me to dress and go telling me I was to turn up as ordered at Nancy's barracks but to tell her everything. This made me groan again, as no way had I intended to place myself for a third time in Nancy and Tracy's savage hands.

In fact it took most of the next day for my dick to recover and my balls to fill. One thing about me as indeed most young men is the shortness of the time it takes us to be ready if not eager for action again. In fact for me within twelve hours or a nights rest my balls and dick were keen even though it took a couple of days for my lust to return to normal after a long hard session. Anyway after tea I knew I had to go and see the girls I did wonder about just telling Joanna I had and making it up but realised I could never fake or want to the damage they were going to do to me. Alex had made it very clear that if I did turn up I could expect a real hard time from the girls but as Joanna's toy boy I had no choice. Therefore slowly I walked to the female quarters and then carefully went to Nancy's barrack. I was worried as I did so because there were other girls around and my presence was noticed but luckily no one really commented. I found her barrack and quickly went up the steps and knocked worried in case I was seen. Nancy flung the door open and I was hauled in rapidly.

Inside were the six girls who had already used me twice all sitting around and still in their work uniforms and without make up. Sexy Tracy and another girl who had groped me were off seeing their boyfriends leaving the six girls to enjoy me. This was my second visit to a female barrack and once again it surprised me by being neater, more homely and with a much more pleasant smell. However the laughter at my appearance of the girls and the sound of Nancy locking the door brought my mind back to my immediate problem. Again I told the girls I had kept my word and hoped they would keep theirs. Nancy reached around me and unzipped me saying ' of course sexy but we know you want to be our toy boy. See girls up he goes! Okay baby get them off' Polly worried me by adding as I tried to extricate my hardening dick from Nancy's hands 'we never believed you would be silly enough to turn up. We were just going to get pissed here but now sexy we can get pissed and show you some real action.' I groaned at that and then stripped as the girls watched and jeered. I noticed that most of the girls had cans in their hands and realised that they had decided to stay in and drink and use me if I was stupid or desperate enough to turn up. As soon as I was naked my clothing was whisked away by Nancy so I knew I was in for a hard time. Then I was ordered to go and give each girl a kiss and let her grope me. Then Nancy said 'okay sexy knell and wank the first one off for us. You can fire into this glass for us' Even though I had wanked for them before it was still humiliating to knell and wank as they sat around laughing and chatting. To make matters worse they started to loudly and with much laughter discuss what they were going to do to me. Their ideas were frightening and really kinky and I realised that a group of girls will sometimes act out fantasies with a toy boy they would never dream of doing to their boyfriends. Finally I was able to drag an orgasm out of myself and splashed it into the glass. Then Polly filled the glass with whisky and watched by the girls I knocked it back in one. However for a change my post orgasmic dick was not groped instead the girls allowed me to sit and drink a beer while they chatted.

Then Nancy made me get hard for her before saying ' I want to get out of this uniform and into something more comfortable. You baby can be my maid undress me and fold my clothing and then sexy butt you can dress me. As I am honoring you by the sight of my sexy body baby I want to see you fully up throughout.' Then the cow made me unbutton and peel off her shirt and then unclip her bra. As I did so she gripped my dick and said ' do you like my breasts?' and when I said yes she made me kiss them. As I did so the other girls laughed at me. Worse Nancy said 'I know you like sweaty armpits' and I was forced to lick them. Then she ordered me to knell and remove her shoes and socks before with me still knelling forcing me to unclip her skirt. I could not get this off and she had to help calling me 'pathetic' as she did so. Then I was made to peel her knickers off her as the other girls laughed. Nancy was fully naked and moved her legs a bit apart and pressed my head into her groin saying ' Sniff that darling. In case you turned up none of us have washed since you licked us off' And all the woman laughed at that even though I have to say her pussy smelt a lot better than Joanna's ever did. Then she turned and presented her bum to me and rammed my head into it and made me lick her for a minute. Then she handed me a short nightie and made me put it on her and then knell and kiss the hem of the nightie. Then I was made to undress Eva and licked her small tits and bum. However when I had placed on her a nightie she had me knell and lick her feet as well. Then one after another I undressed and dressed in her night attire each girl. All the time I stayed hard and it was my dick not me that was excited. The way I was made to slowly undress and then clean each girl before dressing her again was erotic but in a very humiliating and teasing manner. Finally when all were dressed Tracy said to me 'we do not want you to feel left out. Put this on' and handed me a very short see though nightie one of sexy Tracy's I gathered. I did not want to wear it but reluctantly put it on to the great amusement of the girls. It was short and did not cover my groin at all in fact apart from making me feel and look stupid it made me feel even more naked than before. I had in the past dressed in girls nighties in fact one girl friend (Sara) had found this quite a turn on and we had had several sessions with her in mans pyjamas and me in her nightie.

They made me pose and wander around saying in a fake girls voice how sexy I felt before forcing me to start wanking again. However before I could come I was ordered to lie on a spare bed. Then Sabine and Eva produced a make up set and the girls transformed me doing my hair, face and nails and covering me in a very strong perfume. I was terrified my groin was going to suffer and pleased that instead they just took turns to fondle it. The girls were all drinking quite heavily mixing beer and whisky. When I was done they decided to wank me off and started to take turns laughing as they did so. They were rough and crude and playing with me for their friends and not my pleasure but soon they were sticking their tits into my face and making me kiss them and their tits as I was wanked. When I was close Nancy told the others she was going to finish me off by rubbing my balls rather than my dick. I think she could of but the cow was far too rough and soon had me howling. Then they all had a go and rubbing and playing with my balls. They had to hold me down as they abused my balls making me scream occasionally but laughing at my distress and not caring at all. Several times I lost my erection but they quickly got it back. Then Tracy suggested they wanked me off and gave my balls a good squeeze when I came. They got the glass and soon I was being wanked again and this time they were determined to bring me off. I came with my balls in Tracy's hand and my dick in Sabine's with two girls rubbing their tits in my face and licking my face. Normally I would have come a lot faster but the terror of Tracy's hands held me back. It was right to do so because as I came she yanked on my balls and I screamed as any pleasure of orgasm was ripped away. I still filled the glass as the cow crushed my balls and the others pinned me down. Then afterwards they allowed me a few minutes to rest as I lay moaning in pain from my balls. The girls did not feed me the come instead they very carefully and with a lot of giggling poured it into a doughnut for their least favourite Lieutenant.

Then they decided I had not produced enough come for the Lieutenant and ordered me to toss myself off once more. I moaned and soon was again lying as they fondled me. After the ball play I was again expecting nothing worse until Eva suggested I needed a blowjob to get me close. Then I discovered that while it is bad to be fondled by a gang of girls out to impress her mates much worse is to get blowjob after blowjob from a gang of girls out to impress and amuse their friends. For maybe thirty minutes my sore dick was sucked and licked by the girls. If they treated their boyfriend's dicks with the same brutality and lack of concern I was amazed they let them do it at all. Also they were not careful with their teeth indeed several gave my shaft and head bites. By the time they had amused themselves enough my dick was red and covered in little tooth marks. Of course I had not come and my dick was rubbed for several more minutes in a vain attempt to bring me off. Then Tracy suggested if I was sucking her pussy I would come easier and mounted me and sunk her large body onto my face. Her pussy was really dirty and smelly but after a couple of minutes I had cleaned it and she was panting with excitement on me. As this was going on my dick was being played with and I felt a pair of soft tits surround it. Soon I was lying licking Tracy while my dick humped a girls breasts. Tracy came and was replaced by an eager Sue and I was sure it was Polly and Tracy who set to work with their fingers and tits on my dick. I was getting excited and felt the glass placed on the head of the dick and heard Tracy tell Sue to move off me. Then as I exploded into the glass Tracy again crushed my balls and I screamed into Sue's pussy. This was real agony and I passed out but was woken by female fingers savagely wanking me and then Sue moved and I was forced to finish her off. While I did this the girls added the second lot of my come to the unlucky Lieutenant's doughnut.

I wondered if all were going to ride my face but instead the girls placed a screen around the bed to give it some privacy. Then I was forced to move down until I was totally under the blankets. Then Nancy got in the bed and forced my head onto her pussy and in the darkness of the blankets smelling just her I pleasured her. After her orgasm Sabine, Eva and Polly enjoyed my services. All the girls' pussies were dirty and unclean but all quickly got wet and clean as I licked them out. Then Sue followed by Tracy had seconds from me before Polly, Nancy and Eva enjoyed me again. By then I felt cramped and my jaw ached and I was hot and needed some fresh air. I was pulled out and given a glass of whisky and beer to drink and after a few sips noticed something floating in it. When I questioned it Tracy told me it was snot and forced me to gulp the rest down. Then she asked if I was hunger and handed me a sandwich. It tasted foul and then she told me it contained lumps of the girls' hair that she had tugged out of the drainpipe. However when I showed reluctance to finish it she gripped my balls and the girls jeered as I gulped it down. I was shattered but they were drunk and they placed some music on and forced me to dance with them. I danced all of us in nighties and they surrounded me and pinched, slapped and groped my body. Then I was pushed onto a bed and given a painful group grope. Then they decided to cover me in love bites and soon I had a couple of them fixed to my neck. They all put their mark on me before Nancy and Polly decided to mark my nipples. This excited the others and soon I was screaming as Tracy took my dick in her mouth and stuck her teeth in to leave a real love bite on it. If that was not bad enough the others decided to do the same. For fifteen minutes they tormented my dick and also placed mark after mark on my chest and neck. The worse however was still to come as led by Tracy they did the same to my balls and to have a girl sucking and chewing your balls is terrifying. While this was going on they took turns to sit on my face and forced me to stick my tongue deep into each of their bums.

Then to my relief it was back in the bed and all six took turns to lie in the bed and have me lick them out and stroke their tits as I served them. By then it was getting late and I hoped my ordeal was nearly over but instead I was forced to dance and wank in front of them and then kiss feet and bums before being again pinned on a bed. This time they wanted to paint my balls and I lay sobbing as they were transformed. The head of my dick also suffered before a pair of sexy Tracy's tight knickers was placed on me and I was shoved back intro the bed. I was in it for nearly ninety minutes giving pleasure. Sabine and Sue only used me once more but each of the others girls had a least three sessions from me. I was pleased to be in the cramped bed because even though it was hot and my jaw ached and the smell and taste of the girls was making me sick at least my dick and balls were safe. Finally I was pulled out to find that most of the girls had gone to bed. Both Tracy and Nancy who made me lie upside down between them joined me. For thirty minutes I was forced to lick one girls pussy and fondle the other girls while they played with me. They were rough and my dick ached from their savage touch but they got me close. Then they pinned me down and took turns to lick my dick until I came screaming and passed out. They woke me by tugging my balls and then forced me to please each of them once more. Only then was I allowed to stand exhausted, covered in bite marks and bruised. Their finale was to have me knell and lick their bums for a final time before they decided I should go. I was handed my clothes and allowed to change into them before staggering away. I got back to my barrack room without being seen I think because it was raining very hard. I did not go to bed but instead showered and groaned at the sight of my body in the mirror. I was covered in over thirty bite marks and bruises with in many the impression of the girls teeth clear. As for my dick it was red and also had teeth marks on it, as did my slightly swollen balls. I collapsed feeling that I would never allow this to happen to me again. Also as I went to sleep the realisation that in the three situations while a lot of sex had taken place I had not been allowed any actual intercourse showed me what they thought of me. Of course while these six girls did not get me again I was very wrong. Indeed the girls boasted about what they had done to me and also that I had performed well so the other huts were keen to get me as well.

No comments: