Tuesday, July 03, 2007

College days USA University Part twenty


Ann

Gayle

USA University Part twenty

The next day I was exhausted as spending a night with Marion Hadley was a crippling experience and worse I knew it would be the first of many. Of course Jane and then Gabby found my adventures amusing and Gabby claimed educational. However I think they turned her on because she at the end of our discussion made me stay behind and give her oral pleasure three times. I think she would have had more but I had the soccer girls to see and as she said that project was also very interesting to her as well.

When I got to the practice and by then I was feeling quite recovered the girls were depressed. The draw had taken place and we had ended up in a really tough group. We had two of the best teams in our group and another team who had done quite well last year. The girls were worried about coming last in the group and worse we played the weakest team first making that a real crunch game. I had to cheer them up by pointing out how good our tactics were even though inside I was worried as it was really nasty group. The practice went well and afterwards I was even more pleased when the girls did not seem to want oral sex off me but instead I was told I was taking Jackie out. However in her room I first had to pleasure Amber with my tongue and then Jackie had quite a long session with me. I came into her and them between her boobs later on and then cleaned her up and got her off in the shower. The worse thing I discovered was that already the girls had bet me for the three group games and I groaned as I could not see how we would not lose two of them if their information on the other teams was correct. When we got out of the shower and dressed Amber had already gone off to spend the night enjoying her boyfriend even though she had threatened me with more cheese eating later on making me groan as I did not like this kink of hers. Worse Kathryn turned up and I gathered she was joining us for the evening.

The girls both in short skirts that did not really suit them took me for diner in a college burger bar. As I ate Kathryn unzipped me and fished my dick out and rubbed me erect and kept me that way throughout the whole meal. I was amazed when Kathryn told Jackie all about making me please her in the filthy bath and laughing at how I had hated it and how Kathryn had deliberately covered me in shitty toilet paper. She then told me it was quite disgusting but fun to make a guy do it in circumstances where no sensible boy would. Then she told us about once making a guy do it covered in shit and how he had liked it. This had disgusted Kathryn but he had pestered her for ages to give him a second go and this time to disgust him she had shitted in his face but he had loved that as well to her total disgust and both girls agreed he was a pervert. In fact I gathered it was not the water sports that turned her on but making a guy do something he found disgusting. This guy had bothered her for two terms sending her flowers and chocolates virtually every day until finally he graduated and left Kathryn alone and I think by then his persistence had made her a very concerned girl. When eventually I told Gabby about this she spend ages writing it down and then set explaining it as an essay task for Yuki.

When we finished eating Kathryn allowed me to zip myself up and then off we went. The girls had not told us where we were going and I was surprised to find it was a frat house party. I gathered I was only allowed to attend as I had brought two girls with me. Inside was loud music and about two hundred people with girls outnumbered by boys. For an hour I stood drinking with the two girls and several boys tried to chat Kathryn up but were rebuffed by her because as she shouted to me tonight she got off guaranteed with me. Then over the loud speaker it was announced it was time for the pledge punishments. I raised an eyebrow and was told by Jackie that apparently tonight some of the pledges who had failed to behave perfectly this term were going to be publicly humiliated. Then six boys were marched out naked with their hands covering their groins to general cheers from both the girls and the boys. They stood in a line being laughed at and then another guy stepped forward and took a microphone and announced it was time to punish them. The first guy was called forward and told as he had failed to stay sober at a frat party he got six on the bum. He was made to bend over and another guy whacked him six times on the bum with a paddle like stick. The next two guys got the same.

The fourth guy however had insulted a sorority sister according to the microphone guy and his punishment was a double whacking from the girls. Two girls pulled themselves off their boyfriends and picked up paddles and he was made to bend over and they stood on either side of him and whacked him six times each getting a cheer as they did so. He obviously hated it but put up with it but complained when it was announced he had to stay naked until midnight. He however agreed and one of the girls pinched his groin and then another larger girl grabbed him and pulled him off and I am sure her hands had hold of his balls from the way he yelped. He was dragged to one side and a group of girls pinched him for several minutes until he agreed to be their waiter.

The next guy was called forward and told he had failed some stupid macho task and therefore was being punished. His punishment it was announced was as he had behaved like a girl to be made into one starting with a leg and bikini wax. He was made to lie on a table and then three more girls covered his body in waxed paper and then ripped it off. He yelped at this and screamed when they did his pubes and let his dick go so everyone got a look. He was then made to stand and dress in stockings a stuffed bra and finally a girl’s nightie and was told tonight his name was honey bun and he was to stay like this all night long. The last guy was called forward and was told he had committed the crime of trying to get off with senior brothers girl. He was made to bend over and this guy whacked him six times and then the girl he had fed drinks too did the same. This was just the start as it was announced that he was going to help the sorority in a sports tournament with some bets getting a laugh and I realised he like me was going to be a bet boyfriend. Then two wooden poles were produced and three of the guys tied him so his arms were tied behind his neck and his legs were tied apart exposing his groin. A sign saying whore was placed around his neck and it was announced he had to move around like this all evening. This got a cheer and a gang of girls moved and pinched and slapped him. Then he was made to stand and try and jig around as the music started and three times he fell over but was pulled up. The thing that amazed me was first how public it was and secondly how much the frat brothers involved themselves in humiliating their pledges.

We had a couple more drinks and then with a smile Kathryn moved over and gripped this boy’s bottom and gave it a tremendous squeeze making him jump and fall over. She returned laughing at having tripped him. The guy in drag had escaped and was trying to stand at one side but Jackie and Kathryn left me and moved over and for five minutes they teased him and several times stuck their hands up his nightie to his evident discomfort and as they abused him two frat brothers encouraged them. They then returned and I wanted to go. Then the music stopped and in the middle stood a blonde girl and I was amazed when she performed a striptease and realised the frat had hired a professional stripper. She not only stripped but used a vibrator on herself and pretended to come and then sprayed cream on her boobs and got guys to lick them clean. She then got the guy in drag to knell and lick cream off a dildo she held in front of her shaved pussy and then made him kiss her bottom. Then a pretty black girl joined her and stripped and cheered on by the frat boys these two pretended to make out. As they started Jackie told me it was time for bed and we left the party with the frat boys cheering them on. As we left I saw the guy who was tied so he could not protect his groin was in a corner with several girls pinned to the wall. It was dark so I could not really see but I then gasped as on the floor in front of him was the guy in drag and I realised he was being forced to give the tied guy oral sex. The tied guy had a desperate face but suddenly the girls all laughed and I guessed he came and I saw the flash of cameras as he did so. Then he was pushed to his knees and I saw the guy in drag pulled up and knew the girls were now going to force sex the other way and I was pleased when Jackie pulled me out.

As we left a girl came over and I saw it was Ann who smiled and asked were we off and when Kathryn said yes said she had seen enough of the frat boys and walked with us. They took me to Jackie’s room and then smiled and suggested I got naked and I did a striptease for all three girls. Then Kathryn suggested Ann joined them for fun and all three got naked and joined me in the bed. The girls made me kiss their floppy boobs and then kiss each of them between the legs and to my disgust I found that Ann had a sticky pussy. She laughed and told us she had gone off with a frat brother but he was crap and came in less than a minute and then left her claiming he was tired. Jackie pinched my groin and told her I could do it dozens of times and Ann laughed at that. Then Kathryn pushed me onto my back and mounted me and told me to get her in the mood for a screw and I licked her feeling the other two girls rubbing me. After a minute Kathryn moved and took me into her and ravished me making me put my knees up so she could lean back and told the girls their was plenty of room on me. Ann laughed and got on me and told me to get her nice and clean as the other girls would not want come on my dick. I groaned as she forced me to lick her pussy clean as Kathryn hammered away on me. The alcohol had made each girl randy and quickly Kathryn came and just as fast Ann had me. She groaned and told me my cock felt great in her as she knew it would and it was a shame I was usually only on head duty. She hammered away as Jackie mounted me and presented her pussy was wetting and as she did so Kathryn left the room. She was back in time for Ann’s powerful orgasm carrying a mass of junk food and worse vodka. As Jackie moved to my dick Ann grabbed a drink and I moaned as Kathryn removed her gown and clambered onto my face. Jackie powered away on her and while I tried to get Kathryn off I knew I had to come and came sobbing as she did my face full of Kathryn’s pussy. With three drunk girls rest was not an option and quickly I was in the hard unforgiving pussy of Kathryn and as she used me Ann was on my face and at least now her pussy was clean. As these two girls had me Jackie was eating and drinking and waiting a turn on me. It was exhausting as the girls took turns to sit on my face and then use my dick before having a rest and more drink. As for me I had no rest and twice each girl enjoyed an orgasm from me before I lost it again into Jackie. I was tired and was allowed a swig of vodka before Jackie and Kathryn sucked me hard and the love train resumed with Kathryn hammering away on my tender dick while Ann rubbed her wet pussy all over my face. This time I pleasured all three girls three times each before I lost it and this time it was into Kathryn.

The girls were drinking spirits and loads of them so even though they were getting off their lust was still massive as I discovered when Ann just forced my sensitive dick into her pussy and abused me as Jackie got on my face. The girls used me for ages taking over an hour to have five more orgasms each on my dick before I came again into Kathryn and was finished. This was a massive orgasm and I sort of passed out but was brutally licked awake by the very drunk girls I begged for a rest and the girls laughed and told me I could have one. However after whispering I was pulled up and tugged though into a bathroom and pushed into a bath. I then groaned as Jackie got in the bath with a drunken giggle and told me her bladder was full and then emptied it all over me. Next Ann squatted over me and did the same. I was now lying in their urine as the two girls giggled at me but I saw they both cleaned their feet off as they got out of the bath. I groaned as Kathryn told the girls to hold me still as she wanted to make me taste her. They did so as she squatted over me and went in my mouth and while I managed to spit most of it out some went down my throat making me choke. My erection had gone but Kathryn gripped me and fisted me and forced a wooden painful erection out of me and then with the other two watching and laughing ravished me in the bath splashing the urine over me as she used me for her perverted pleasure. She came and asked if any other girl wanted a go but they refused so she moved and forced my head lower and sat on me and made me give her oral pleasure but luckily for me came quite quickly. I was pleased when the girls decided to screw me more in the bed but as I got up was told I smelt of piss hardly surprising after what they had done to me. Jackie went and said a shower was free and I was pulled out and into it and made to wash and was then joined by Jackie who having made me scrub myself with female shampoo had me knell and satisfy her with my tongue telling me the other two were getting more alcohol.

Then I showered with Ann and satisfied her on my knees before it was Kathryn who was very dirty but made me lick her all over in the shower. Then I was taken back to Jackie’s room where the girls decided to transform me into a girl. I had to let them cover me in perfume and then let them make me up and also to paint my balls before I was dressed in a nightie and returned to the bed. Then Jackie ravished me as Ann got on my face and the hideously exhausting gang bang resumed. Four times each girl came on me taking over an hour to do so and by then the alcohol had finished. However I was finished as well and when I was forced to orgasm into Kathryn I screamed at the painful intensity of it and passed out. I woke up to find the girls abusing my body. They had stuffed various things up my bottom including a load of flowers and tied things to my balls. They jeered and told me they wanted more and forced me back to the bed. However I was too tired to lick but did manage a wooden erection as all three now very drunk used me. One girl hammered away on my sore dick while the other two tried to make me rub or lick them but basically had to use my floppy body as best they could. For well over an hour they used me but the affect of their massive alcohol intake was catching up with them and all three had to break off more than once to throw up. I remember well being snogged by Kathryn just after she had vomited and tasting the vomit on her a quite disgusting thing. I do not know really what was happening but came into Ann and passed out again but was woken with a scream as Kathryn squeezed my balls again they somehow got me up but by now Ann was finished and was lying naked and snoring on Amber’s bed. Thirty hideous minutes later on Jackie passed out as well watching Kathryn hammering away on me but Kathryn just kept on going. Worse Jackie in her drunken sleep pissed herself and as she was right next to me covered me as well. This amused Kathryn who got on me and emptied her bladder on me again and then ravished me with me lying in the wet bed. It must have been another hour before Kathryn had finished even though it had taken her ages to reach her last orgasm. All the time I lay in pain and sticky on the disgusting bed.

Kathryn forced me to get up and told me we had better change the bed before it ruined the mattress and this woke Jackie and I had to hold her while she threw up as Kathryn cleaned and changed the bed turning the mattress over. Jackie managed to get vomit all over herself so Kathryn made me take her to the shower and wash her clean and I had to prop her up to do so. As I cleaned her she again pissed herself and covered my hand but I showered it all away and also got myself clean as well. Somehow she came around and laughed and forced me to knell and lick her pussy but after five minutes and no orgasm she let me stand and take her back. We returned to find both Kathryn and Ann being sick in the sink Kathryn suggested oral sex would make the girls feel better so I had to knell and lick Ann for several minutes until she sort of came. She then decided to go and sleep in her own room and to my relief her and Kathryn left. Jackie made me join her in the bed and made me lick her massive boobs and then go between her legs telling me she was sure Kathryn was right. However after a couple of minutes under her new clean sheets she started to snore so I moved and crashed out next to her. I was woken the next morning by Amber who had returned from her boyfriend. This woke up Jackie who had a terrible hangover and threw up the coffee Amber got her. I drunk mine as Jackie lay groaning on her bed. This did not put Amber off who told me her boyfriend had come three times last night. She had got him off twice on her boobs and also between her legs and expected me to get her clean. I moaned but was soon cleaning her nice boobs and then her pussy finding them sweaty but not sticky and even the sound of Jackie moaning did not stop Amber having a very powerful orgasm. She fisted me hard and told me the best sex was with a hunky guy and then head from a cute toy. She told me as I had been a good boy and looked after Jackie I got a reward and it was something her boyfriend only occasionally got and pushed me back. She took me into her mouth and I moaned as I was very sore after so much sex the night before. However she licked away and quickly I was ready to come. I moaned as she licked me off gasping as I felt her swallowing my come down and had a tremendous orgasm not put off by the sight of a naked ill Jackie. Then to my surprise Amber let me dress and go and she concentrated on looking after Jackie.

The rest of the week was quite peaceful but Saturday morning was the first game and one we really needed to win. Also of course I was bet if we lost or drew so I really wanted Alpha Phi to win. Surprisingly Kathryn Jackie and Ann had no recollection about what had occurred in our drunken gang bang and all three had missed a whole day with their hang overs. Our opponents were another small sorority who had done quite well last year and certainly had a few quite large girls playing for them. However their skill level was as bad as my girls and the first half was quite embarrassing the watch as little happened. At the start of the second half Yoshiko got tripped in their area so we got a penalty but amazingly Amber managed to hit their goal keeper with it. Five minutes later on Yoshiko hit the post with a header but had done well to get to the ball at all. In fact we were dominant well as much as you can be in such a poor game but failed to score and in the last minute they nearly got a goal but Jackie saved it. I was disappointed with the draw but the girls seemed pleased however during the second half girls from our next two opponents turned up and seemed fairly dismissive. We had a team talk afterwards and then a girl from the other team turned up accompanied by a slim handsome guy who looked very worried. She spoke to Amber and they agreed we belonged to the other sorority until two and with that this girl grabbed my arm and pulled me off with my girls laughing and making rude comments.

She was blonde and chunky with big boobs and had sweated buckets and you could see her boobs though her shirt easily. We walked over to her team where the girls cheered me and I suffered several pinches of the bottom and my attempts to avoid their fingers amused them. The girl whose name was Gayle told me we were off to get changed and have a few drinks and then I could get funky with loads of them and strut my stuff. We then walked off with me surrounded by the hot sweaty girls and my bottom and soon my groin were open house for their pinching fingers. We walked to an old house and the girls pulled me in and told me I could watch them shower to get me in the mood for love. However as soon as we were in the shower area the girls demanded I got naked and watched laughing as I stripped for them. Then for five minutes they pack mauled my naked body making me beg them to be gentle. Then Gayle pulled her shirt and sports bra off and pulled my face into her large sweaty boobs making the girls cheer. After her at least six girls did the same to me leaving me red faced. By then Gayle was naked and she made me knell and lick her sweaty pussy. She did not want to come just to humiliate me by making me clean her dirty pussy with my tongue. The girls found this funny and as Gayle went to shower the next girl had her legs open for me. In total eight times a sweaty pussy was presented for cleaning. Of course my licking excited the girls and their comments got more and more worrying. Then Gayle got out of the shower and handed me a towel and told me to get her dry laughing and groping my erection as I did so. She then went and dried herself properly as another girl called me into the shower area to wash her bottom. Her name was Helga and she was big and blonde and on the football field very clumsy. Worse she did not hand me her flannel but made me knell and lick her big white bottom not to disgusting as it was actually clean and tasted of shower gel however the rest of the girls found this very funny.

By the time I had finished the girls were all dressing and I was pulled out wet and naked and told by Gayle I was serving in a spare room and I was pulled naked by her and three other girls across a corridor and up some stairs and into a room that had just in it a bed with a sheet on. I was made to lie their naked and the girls played with me laughing for several minutes before I was left with Gayle. She had dressed but rapidly stripped naked and produced a condom and told me to relax and let her have some fun with me but suggested I held back as I had a lot of loving to do. She mounted me and presented her hairy but now nice and clean pussy to my tongue and I licked away and then grabbed and massaged her big boobs feeling her nipples expand as I did so. Soon she was rocking on me and moaning her hands clasping mine to her boobs as she reached an explosive orgasm on me. She pulled down me and told me that was only meant to get her wet and then with a giggle rolled a condom over my dick and told me to least I would be able to join her in orgasm quickly. I groaned as I entered her and knew she was right as expertly she rode me her boobs rippling as she got herself off. I was able to time it perfectly and we had a very powerful orgasm together. Afterwards she got off and told me I was great in bed and she was glad that Helga had got a boy to agree to be bet as having me after a game really set the weekend up well.

Then she dressed and left and quickly in was another chunky blonde. She however did not strip but removed her knickers and raised her skirt and made me knell and lick her hairy clean pussy to double orgasm. The next girl was Helga and she was quickly naked and on me snogging and groping me and making me kiss her big boobs. She giggled and told me she hoped her boyfriend was really suffering as the idea of a gang of girls humiliating him was a real turn on. I was surprised as this was a Jane comment and when I said that was an odd attitude she laughed and told me after a day of sexual service he was pleased to serve her as she wanted. Then she laughed and said she sometimes hoped the girls lost as it meant he suffered more but then she did not get laid but had to wait and screw his exhausted body. With that I was pushed between her thighs where she made me give her oral pleasure. Then I was pulled up condomed and ravished and as she used me she talked. She told me she had picked her boyfriend up as a pledge bet and made him serve the girls then but found it such a turn on she loved to set him up. The poor guy seemed to have suffered a lot more than I had during his time with Helga and she laughed as she told me about him spending every night for a week tied to a sorority flagpole and then giving head all day long. Her stories put me off as she reached a powerful climax on me and then pulled off me. She smiled and removed the condom and then told me she was going to do something to me he never got and then would love to describe it to him in detail. With that she took me into her mouth and licked away. Her technique was very poor but after a minute I lost it big time and laughing she swallowed. She then got off me and told me this afternoon her boyfriend was going to hear all about it as he pleased her. As she left I considered what a strange relationship it must be and also wondered if Jane was the same about making me serve other women.

To my surprise Helga was the last girl who got naked or wanted any more than my tongue as the next six girls all just removed knickers and sat on the bed and made me get them off. By the time I had pleased them all usually at least twice I was quite frustrated. However Gayle returned and got me to excite her with my tongue before she lay down and made me go on top and we came together. Then two more girls returned for seconds from my tongue but this time the first girl who was quite plump made me lick her soft boobs all over first. Then Gayle and a couple more girls turned up with my clothes and let me dress and go telling me I was a wonderful boyfriend. I went back to my room to find Jane was still asleep and she woke up and found my stories a real turn on and as she used me I wondered if she felt the same as Helga did and got off on humiliation by proxy.

No comments: