Tuesday, July 03, 2007

College days USA University Part twenty three


Akina


Wen

Part twenty three

After my service to the ball breaking Dana and Flo and my night with Jackie I was exhausted but Jane was able to enjoy me three times on the Sunday even though my dick was covered in fingernail marks as were my swollen balls. Luckily Gabby had not yet found a school for me so I was able to take Monday off to recover. Gabby saw me on Tuesday and after I had described my experiences she made me strip and then I got her off three times with my tongue as she questioned me further. By Wednesday after a few sexually easier days my body had recovered from the abuse it had suffered which was a good thing because after the girls soccer practice I was taken back to their sorority house and made to strip and then I gave all fourteen of them oral pleasure one after another with me knelling in front of an armchair and the girl sitting fully dressed apart from her knickers enjoying my tongue on her pussy and if she wanted she undid her top and bra and made me massage her boobs.

Afterwards the girls announced they were going to play another jerk game and made me lie on a table and I was told the girl I came for got me as her slave until midnight I groaned at that as I knew Jackie would expect me to come in her hand but worse a leer from Kathryn told me she wanted me to come for her and then suffer some more of her kinky watersports. The girls started playing with me laughing and joking and using me as a toy for their amusement and I found it easy to hold back even though Kathryn made a real effort to get me off. Therefore when Jackie gently rubbed me I was able to let myself go to her delight and the rest of the girls’ amusement. However the girls spent another five minutes playing with me making me moan as I was very sensitive before handing me over to Jackie. I spent the rest of the evening in her bed serving her several times and also providing at various stages during the evening oral services to Amber, Kathryn, Anne and Rana.

The next day Gabby told me that instead of a teaching position she was going to use me to help with her research telling me at first it would be statistical analysis of some raw data she had. This pleased me as the thought of what sort of school she could find me had been worrying me. That Saturday the sorority girls played the first of the knock out matches for positions nine to sixteen. We played a sorority that had lost all three previous games and as soon as the game started it was obvious we were much better. Our players were better and knew a little what to do while they had no idea of tactics and just run around aimlessly. Jackie did not have a serious shot to save and I was able to use all the girls as we cruised to an easy six nil victory with Yoshiko getting four of the goals. The other team had as a mascot a beanpole of a guy looking worried as well he might as he had already suffered with three sororities. After the game my girls grabbed him laughing as he was theirs until the next day and he was told by Amber he was going to get real close to loads of pussies with his face and also that he was going to do a nice long public sex show for the whole sorority and not to expect any sleep at all. They carted him off laughing leaving me with Jackie who asked me to come to her room where she made me lick her off and then make love to her until finally she decided to join the others. I was getting slightly worried as it was becoming obvious that Jackie really liked me and I did not want another Catherine situation.

I had a quiet weekend after that but Monday and Tuesday were hard work. Gabby had loads of tables and questionnaires about sexual response in married women part of a study she was going on this subject. She had done some statistics on it but made errors and seemed pleased to have me sitting in her study going though it. I worked ten hours both days and realised being an academic meant actually occasionally working hard. However I am good at statistics and sorted the figures out but was told there were a lot more to sort out. Working with Gabby showed me she knew her stuff and not just the mad clitoral nonsense she spoke. During the day we did not have sex or in fact mention it even though I noticed I was the one expected to make the coffees and then wash the cups. However at the end of each day she sat back and removed her knickers and made me get naked and give her oral pleasure. She then did the same for me before making me get her off for a second time.

Wednesday was another soccer practice as I was now learning to call it. Again afterwards I was taken to Jackie’s room and made to strip before naked I knelt in front of all fourteen girls and gave each girl oral pleasure as they sat virtually fully dressed in an arm chair. After that once more it was time for a game of ‘get the toy boy off’. However this time the girls seemed to actually want to make me come and I suspected they had noticed how Jackie always won me and decided someone else should do so. I was trying not to come but when the gigantic plain Japanese girl with massive melon like boobs Wen grabbed my dick I spurted in a most unsatisfactory manner making her laugh in my face. Then the rest of the girls rubbed me treating my sensitive dick as a toy until finally I was made to give several of them more oral pleasure including an obviously disappointed Jackie who told me I could take her out tomorrow night instead. Wen then grabbed me and told me to follow her to her room telling me I was in for a long evening of fun. We got to her room and the massive girl stripped naked and made me lie on the bed and lick her to a second strong orgasm. She then pulled me up and dragged me into a shower room and made me shower with her and wash her gigantic body. She made me spend a long time rubbing and licking her massive boobs and then worse her bottom but not her pussy telling me I could get her off later on. We then returned to her room where she dressed and made me put on a white dressing gown. And then she told me we were going to a friend’s room for some fun. This was not good news and we walked out and across the campus with me getting a few odd looks.

We entered another girls accommodation building and went up to a room and Wen knocked. The door was opened by another massive ugly Japanese girl even fatter than Wen. She smiled and invited us in and was called by Wen Hoshi. Inside were two more Japanese girls but these two were much more petite and attractive and I discovered they were called Akina and Masako. All three girls smiled at me and then Wen told me to get the gown off as they wanted me naked for the evening and told me with a laugh the girls were having a quiet meal together with me as the waiter and entertainment. I stripped and Wen grabbed my dick and rubbed me telling me I had to stay erect all evening. To my horror Akina agreed telling me girls had to flash their legs and hooters so I should flash my stick and it should be hard as that was how a boy’s stick should be when he knows he has sexy girls to please.

The girls giggled and all the other three girls groped my groin laughing as they did so. Then Hoshi made me get the girls drinks of coke and put out crisps and salad and other nibbles and serve the girls plates of food. The girls sat around chatting in a mixture of Japanese and English as I served them ignoring me. Then Hoshi put on some music softly and told me to dance so they could admire me. I did so feeling a prat and the girls giggle and made comments and made me rub myself to stay fully erect. They carried on eating and chatting as I jigged around trying to save energy but if I went to slow one of them would order me to dance more. Then Masako finished eating and stood up and moved over and danced with me. She groped my bottom and dick as we danced and licked my nipples. She was short and flat chested but had a very attractive round face as did Akina and in fact they could very easily have been sisters. After her Masako danced with me and then Hoshi took over. Hoshi was a massive girl with like Wen gigantic boobs and she was wearing a tight T shirt so I could easily see them. Her hands were brutal on my body and when she grabbed my balls I sobbed making her laugh and she told me to really dance sexy if I wanted to keep them. For nearly ninety minutes the girls took turns to dance with me groping me throughout so as time went on my groin was getting sore and I was getting frustrated at being erect without satisfaction for so long.

Then Wen ordered me to lie on one of the two beds in the room and all four girls sat on the bed. For maybe fifteen minutes I was groped, pinched, kissed and licked by all four girls who stayed fully dressed as they teased me. Several times they deliberately left me on the point of orgasm as they played with me. The girls then adjusted the lighting so the bed I was on was in shade and a video was set up. I knew what this meant but was slightly surprised when I was told to face the wall and close my eyes. I heard noises and was then told by Hoshi to lie on my back and when I did so I saw all four girls had removed their clothing and put on dressing gowns. Hoshi came and sat on the bed and told me all I had to do was get them all off loads of times and then I got some real nice rewards but if I failed the girls were going to crush my testicles. I groaned at that as she moved and told me all I had to do was lie still and do as I was told. She got on me and levered herself onto my face and I saw she had a hairy large pussy in the semidarkness before she pushed it onto my lips. She then grabbed my hands and placed these on her large low hanging boobs and gave a wiggle to indicate I should get busy. I licked her hairy but clean pussy making her moan and her big nipples expand and then she gently at first but faster later on rode my face. As she enjoyed me I heard the other girls putting on a Japanese video but could hardly hear it with Hoshi on my face. After maybe five minutes she started to sob in Japanese as she came.

She smiled down at me and told me I was all Wen claimed I was in we were all going to have a great time. Then she petted my dick smiling as I was still hard and told me if I carried on being good my stick got some real nice treats. I saw the girls were watching what looked like a Japanese child’s carton as Akina moved and got on me. She felt light after Hoshi and her pussy was tiny but more odd was that she had virtually no boobs at all just large nipples. However she seemed to enjoy my fingers on her nipples and loved my tongue on her pussy coming very quickly indeed and again moaning in Japanese as she did so. Next was Masako and physically she was identical to Akina even tasting the same but she did take longer to come and really moaned loudly in Japanese when she lost it. Then it was Wen and once more my face was painfully ridden by a big girl. She had already come but I think either the situation or our shower had left her excited because she came in less than two minutes on my face. After her Hoshi returned and enjoyed oral pleasure from my tongue for a second time. Next again was Akina and she made me lick her nipples before moving onto her pussy and took longer to reach an intense loud orgasm. Oddly Masako came quite quickly on my face moaning loudly again before Wen enjoyed another orgasm from me and this time really hammered away on my face making me swallow her juices and a large amount of her loose pubes before coming very powerfully on me.

I was feeling frustrated as my dick had been petted frequently by the girl who was on me and hoped to get off. The girls obviously decided I had done enough to get off and paused the video and all sat on the bed. They took turns to rub me giggling in Japanese as I moaned and taking their time until finally I was lost and came gasping my dick in Akina’s hand. She giggled and rubbed me powerfully milking my orgasm and then making me moan as I become sensitive and to my relief the girls then stopped. I was cleaned up and then told the next fun thing was for me to lick each girl all over and if I did that well I would get another nicer reward. I was left with Hoshi who made me stand and lay on the bed naked on her front. She made me first lick her large back and then spend ages on the massive cheeks of her bottom. Then she turned and made me lick her feet giggling as I did so and getting the others to watch this part. Then she moved me up and I licked her thighs spending a long time teasing her by licking her softer inner thighs. This got her excited and I could see her pussy was open and wet. Hoshi grabbed me and pushed my head in and after only a few licks came powerfully into my face. She pulled me up and kissed me and then pushed me down and ordered me to lick her big round stomach. I did this and then moved up and spent maybe ten minutes exciting her boobs until finally she pushed me between her big thighs and I brought her to such a powerful orgasm she screamed as she came. This made all the girls laugh and Akina was quickly over. Being smaller I managed to lick her back, bottom and legs quicker but again licked all around her inner thighs and in her case her pussy until she could stand it no longer and rammed me into her pussy and slammed herself off on my tongue. Again we then snogged and she rubbed me to the point of orgasm before making me lick the rest of her front and then go down and lick her pussy until finally she lost it. Next was Masako and she made me spend ages on her bottom really enjoying it before pulling me straight onto her pussy when she turned to get her off. She then had me lick her boobs before doing her thighs and again I teased her until she demanded I got her off and then quickly she came powerfully. Wen also wanted a lot of bottom licking before letting me get her off with my tongue and then for her second made me spend ages on her massive floppy boobs before she finally had a tremendous orgasm from my tongue.

Then once again all the girls got on the bed and announced I got a special treat. At first I was worried as I was blindfolded by Akina but I was then told to lie back and enjoy. What I had to enjoy was all four girls licking and stroking my body. Mostly I had one girls tongue on my balls with a couple taking turns on my dick and another licking my nipples. They swapped over and deliberately did not let me come to quickly so when I finally blew it was a very powerful orgasm. I do not know whose mouth I was in but whoever it was swallowed my come as I lost it. Afterwards the blindfold was removed and even better the girls told me I could go. I did not have my clothing but Wen told me I could get it off Jackie tomorrow night. I therefore left the satisfied Japanese girls wearing the dressing gown having promised to wash it and give it to Jackie to return to Wen.

I of course had a room key hidden and as it was now dark managed to get back unseen. Inside my room was Jane and we made love before she let me sleep. The next evening I had a date with Jackie and returned the washed dressing gown and got my own clothing back. My date with Jackie was her and I in bed and the only other person was Amber returning and making me give her oral sex asking if I liked the taste of cheese as her pussy was dirty from her boyfriend. I spent the night in Jackie’s bed and the next morning both her and Amber had oral pleasure off me as did both Rana and Wen. The Saturday game was against another sorority of black girls but these did not seem to be very good. However we seemed unable to score until to my amazement a minute from the end Kathryn blasted the ball in and one of their players hacked it back. The ball bashed Katrina as she stood there doing nothing on the back of her head and looped gently into the net leaving their keeper stranded. This was a great result for us again and the girls were super excited about having won as it guaranteed a top ten place and therefore meant the social chair had to pay up on certain promises. Even better it meant that once again I would not have to be exchanged. Their mascot was a white skinny guy who apparently liked black girls and rough sex. I hoped to go but was grabbed by Wen and Jackie and told I was going to lick all the girls off before I did as a celebration. I was soon in Jackie’s room lying naked on her bed with first her sitting on my face and then the rest of the girls one after another. I served all fourteen girls and by the end felt sick. However I did notice that after about ten of the girls they had previously licked pussies so I knew the other teams mascot was serving. Then Wen and Jackie came in for seconds but as a reward they after I had pleased them licked me until I came into Jackie’s mouth. She did not swallow but instead kissed me my come. I was then told I could go but as I went to leave I heard a tremendous noise. I looked out and saw the other guy. He was wearing a girl’s nightie and high heeled shoes and had flowers sticking out from his bottom. Worse he had a lead attached to his balls and Kathryn was pulling him along by this. He was surrounded by jeering girls who were pinching and slapping him and I gathered he was being taken to perform his lunchtime love show before spending all afternoon and evening getting the whole sorority off. I ducked back inside until the girls had left and had to give Wen and Jackie a snog until I was able to sneak away safely.

Later on Jane came over and after we had made love told me that tonight we were going to a special sex party run by the woman from the sex shop woman's Maria. I groaned at that but knew better than to argue as the thought of another session with the obese ugly smelly and brutal Maria did not appeal. However we got a taxi to a large house and were met their by Maria who was wearing a floaty white dress showing just how large she was. She must have had on some sort of special bra because her colossal boobs were thrust out and on virtual display. She took us in and upstairs and handed Jane a leather femdom costume complete with a whip and laughing Jane changed. She looked great as you could see a lot of her perfect boobs and body and looked quite scary as she cracked the whip. Maria told Jane men would worship her tonight making Jane laugh. I was worried what I had to wear and with a laugh Maria told me nothing as all I had to do was lie in the bed and get ladies off. I groaned at that and worse Maria told me I could start off with her. Jane agreed and left to get a drink. Maria took me to a small bedroom and told me to strip and then I lay on the bed as she did the same. As soon as her bra came off her boobs collapsed but Maria did not care and just climbed on me. First she made me lick her at least this time clean pussy and then she ravished me in her large slack pussy. I lay crushed by her colossal weight groaning particularly as she started to sweat and sweat dripped off her onto me. Soon we were both covered in sweat as Maria used me. She came five times before her slack pussy finally got me to come. Not that it stopped her using me and my moans amused her but actually she was so slack it was not over painful. Finally she was sated and got off me leaving me battered and covered in her sweat. She suggested I helped her wash and took me into a small shower room next door. She was so big she filled the cubicle but made me wash her with my hands and lips before waddling off and allowing me to finally get myself clean. When I came out she was dressed and she told me to wait in the bed for some real fun sexual action.

After a few minutes Charlie came in. She was in her thirties I guess and had a curvy body and nice boobs and a deep suntan. She stripped and joined me and we kissed and then she asked me to go down on her. She had shaved her pussy and seemed to enjoy my tongue coming very powerfully after several minutes. She then pulled me up and into her and controlled my loving with her hands. I was getting excited but managed to hold back and join her in orgasm. We rested a bit and she told me she was married and had three children but that was really all before she moved and licked me erect. She then got on top and loved me hard until she came again. I had not come but she moved and took me into her mouth and while on one hand I would rather have not come I let her blow me to a powerful orgasm. She dressed telling me I was great in bed and left me wondering how having come three times I could survive. The next woman was in fast and she was also married with children and in her thirties but in her case she was overweight and had saggy boobs. She was quite demanding making me go down on her and insisting I was hard to love her. I got her off with my tongue and then my slightly tender dick and then we chatted for a few minutes before she made me move down the bed and please her with my tongue for a second time.

The next woman was a massive black woman with gigantic low hanging boobs. She was wearing only a pair of leather crotch less pants. She made me lick her boobs and then down to her shaved pussy but the leather pants put me off. Worse she sweated terribly and soon removed them and I finished her off with her naked and standing with me knelling. Then she pushed me onto the bed and went on top and used my dick for her pleasure. She was heavy and powerful and also swore a lot as she got off on me. After her was a skinny woman in her forties called according to her Honey who just wanted oral pleasure three times from me. Then in came another black woman. Her name she told me was Rhoda. Unlike the last black lady she was curvy with full big boobs and a pretty face. She was however she told me as we petted forty-five and had five children and was on her third husband. One reason may be was that she was a lot of woman for one man as I discovered when she got on me and loved me. She hammered away moaning in frequent orgasm on me. After twenty minutes I had a tremendous orgasm under but her response was to pull off me and ram her stick pussy into my face. After an orgasm from my tongue she reversed and made me carry on licking her while she pumped my sore dick until my erection was hard enough to please her and then back in her I went for another thirty minutes of female power. I came again this time empty and painfully but again all that meant was she used my tongue and rubbed me until I was erect enough for her to use. I lay as she hammered away on me and then Maria came in and laughed and told Rhoda she had been screwing me for an hour and other ladies wanted a turn and she should go and try some of the other men. Laughing Rhoda pulled off me and agreed telling Maria I was a cute lay. She left me alone with Maria who got on the bed and made me move until my face was under her pussy and then I had to lick her off.

Maria left me after a strong orgasm for her friend Kimi. She was in her forties and obese but not as bad as Maria. However she required a lot of boob work to get her excited and then made me go on top and love her with my dick. I found it hard as she was so fat this bent my back but I managed to love her and lick her boobs as she wanted until finally she came. Once was all she wanted and she waddled off telling me to relax as I had quite a few more ladies to satisfy. The next two women were middle aged and over weight and wanted oral pleasure followed by me loving them as they lay grunting. Then a tiny woman in her fifties came in. She was scrawny and had no boobs but stripped and went on top and screwed me telling me I had better come when she had her second. I felt used but as she approached orgasm I had a painful empty coming and this satisfied her. I was exhausted and not enjoying being used by a succession of middle aged hags when Terri entered the room. She was also I guess forty but was quite slim and had nice boobs and better treated me nicely. We kissed and she then made me lick her off and her pussy was clean and trimmed. She then got me to lie back and for ten minutes her active tongue licked my dick. I was exhausted but finally I had a very powerful empty orgasm. Terri moved up me as I lay dazed and told me she had not really swallowed as all I had produced was a single drop. She rubbed me as I lay and then wiggled on me telling me sleep was not an option. She made me lick her but really I just let her ride my face. Somehow her fingers got me hard and she pulled me into her and then rode me moaning as she did so. I moaned in exhaustion as my dick was really sore. Terri I am sure thought I was excited because she just carried urging me to come with her and had a powerful orgasm on me. She then got off and kissed me and moved and for a few minutes sucked my dick before letting me go and telling me she must not be greedy.

I was finished but to my horror next in was not one large middle aged woman but two of them. Both got naked and climbed on me and finding I was hard soon I had one on my face and one on my sore dick. Somehow I pleased both of them to three orgasms and was then left for the next pair who were again both large and middle aged. I think both had two orgasms from me before I had an empty orgasm and passed out underneath their heavy sweaty bodies. I came around to discover someone had stuck a dildo up my bottom keeping me hard and I had on my dick a gigantic woman hammering away and cursing. I groaned and saw in the room watching three more naked middle aged women and then my dick spasmed in empty orgasm and I passed out again knowing however I would stay hard and suffer. I came around to find another woman on me groaning as she used me with more in the room. Finding I was awake one of them got on my face and pulled my hair hard until I started to lick her off. For well over an hour I served woman after woman with my tongue and sore trapped dick until I had another empty orgasm ands passed out but I was told by Maria I stayed hard for the last hour of the party and was used at least six times by different women.

I awoke the next morning to find Jane in bed with me. She told me she had moved around whipping and humiliating men and occasionally she said with a giggle making them lick her. However she had obviously not had enough sex because she demanded I please her. I was still exhausted but Jane got me hard and rode me until after nearly an hour she was sated. Twice I had powerful and painful orgasms but both times she managed somehow to keep me going. We then showered and got up with me feeling dead. Maria was up as well and gave us both kisses and thanked us for making her party a big success. We had a coffee and then Maria suggested I got her off so I had to kneel and watched by Jane remove a massive pair of Maria’s knickers and lick her off finding she was at least clean. After another coffee our taxi turned up and then to my surprise Maria handed Jane a wad of notes. In the taxi I asked Jane what it was about and was told that Maria had paid her two hundred dollars for walking around whipping and humiliating men. As for me she giggled and told me I had been paid for satisfaction given and I had earnt nearly four hundred dollars. I felt used but Jane just laughed and told me correctly we needed the money.

No comments: