Tuesday, July 03, 2007

College days USA University Part twenty one


Hilary
USA University Part twenty one

After serving the sorority followed by Jane that evening Gabby took us for a meal speaking loads of clitoris power rubbish and we ended up in her bed where both her and Jane put on strap-ons and subjected me to a savage highly painful two hours of abuse. The Sunday was a pleasant easy day and my body recovered which was a good thing as I had to return to the girls military school and knew after the activities of the last week I was in for a hard time much to Jane’s delight but also to Gabby’s delight as well and I was starting to realise fully it was not professional research into clitoral power she was interested in but thinking about me suffering female abuse. Worse Major Marion Hadley had phoned her and they had agreed to my horror that I should spend Monday night in the school so I could get the full picture as Major Marion Hadley called it and I knew she meant using me in her bed.

As soon as I was in the school on the Monday morning with my small overnight bag I was seen by Emily who gave me a big smile and told me we had to be careful as Major Marion Hadley suspected us making me groan as I knew she knew the full story and I would have to pay her grim body with mine and then worse that Taylor had boasted about me giving head and she and Sarah had had to confirm I was a great head giver and therefore quite a lot of the girls wanted a session on my face. Then Major Marion Hadley saw me and made me come and talk to her in her office. Smiling she asked me had I recovered from my night with her as she was sure she had exhausted me as I was a boy not a man. I told her I had feeling a little hurt by her comments. She laughed and told me that Emily had told all the girls about me giving great head and therefore I was going to need a lot more of her protection. I gulped again thinking how typical it was of a girl to blame another but knowing very well that girls were terrible gossips among themselves about sex and men. Worse the female staff were very bossy and forward in the staff room with me so I knew my submissive tendencies were now well known. The worse by far was a grim looking woman called Madison who was one of the more senior teachers. However my lessons with the small groups went very well even though I noticed that female teachers frequently were in the area keeping an eye on the girls. Then I had to teach Emily and Sarah as well as two more girls. All four were very giggly and Emily asked was I going to help in the room later on I said maybe and she giggled and told me then I could deal with a pain and with that she undid her shirt and exposed her boobs telling me they felt very tingly and needed some tongue work. I blushed and told her to dress and she laughed and told me I was a shy boy but her and her friends would help me with that but with this threat she did she shirt up a good thing as Major Marion Hadley turned up a minute later on to check on us.

After school Major Marion Hadley grabbed me and took me to her flat where officially I was sleeping in one of several spare rooms that led off it. Of course that was not her intention and in her deep booming voice she told me to strip and get on her bed. I did so and soon naked she joined me the sight of her saggy body making me shudder. She mounted me and got on my face and once more my tongue renewed its acquaintance with her pussy and I knew I was in for two exhausting days. She wiggled around and came quite quickly to my relief but by then her hands had me hard and she the ravished me and made me rub her flabby boobs as she did so until I got her off twice more joining her in a desperate orgasm on her third orgasm of the session. As she had said the last week three was all she wanted even though I knew that in an hour’s time she would be ready for the next three orgasms. I showered and then had tea with the staff and once more was verbally teased by several of the female staff and worse Madison slapped me hard on the bottom. Then I had a peaceful hour as the girls and staff did a parade practice for nearly two hours before a truncated prep session. To my relief I was stationed as Major Marion Hadley called it with the juniors in a classroom and with two female teachers as well. The girls were well behaved even though several times I was sure they had deliberately undone a few buttons on their shirts to flash their boobs at me by leaning forward so I could not help but see down their fronts. I managed to ignore this but was a worried boy as with all the girls gunning for me I knew I was doomed. At the end of the short prep session the junior girls were literally marched off to bed by the two teachers and I was left to tidy the room.

I was putting a few books away and thinking about the exhausting night that Major Marion Hadley was going to subject me to when the door opened and I gasped as in walked Emily and Taylor. They both smiled and Emily told me I was a hard boy to find but with Sarah on guard and with how randy all three girls were I should be able to get them off before it was noticed. I gasped and told them it was too risky and Emily laughed and told me to strip naked or she would scream rape. I gasped but did as she wanted and was rapidly naked to her amusement. Then she pulled out a packet of condoms and told me she had got them off a day pupil so we could really have fun. I moaned as she ordered me to lie on my back and relax and when I did so she got on me and told me to get her excited. I licked her hairy pussy making her gasp and I knew she had not had sex since the previous week. As I pleased her I felt Taylor rubbing my dick and then Emily moved and rolled a condom over my erection and then took me into her hot pussy. She smiled down at me still fully dressed in her uniform apart from her knickers and told me not to fire to fast as all three girls wanted a blast on my cock and they did not have time to get me hard again. I moaned as she rode me and was pleased to have come into Marion earlier as the saucy minx powered to a strong orgasm in about a minute. As soon as she had come she was off me and quickly onto my face was Taylor and after a few licks of her pussy she got on my dick not bothering to replace the condom and a few thrusts of her hips had her off as well. By then Emily had replaced Sarah and soon dressed she was on me and had me underneath her skirt licking her wet and open and she then got on me and ravished me until in about two minutes she powerfully orgasmed on me. By then Emily had replaced Taylor and both girls giggled at me and Emily told me I was a great toy boy as I had not blown into them. I then moaned as she tugged the condom off and told me we could save it for later on and then told me they did not have time now to get seconds off me but I was to meet her here at midnight for some fun. Then she giggled and told me I would be over excited so she would give me a treat and with that Emily took me into her mouth and gently licked me sending me into a powerful orgasm in less than a minute. After I had come she moved up and kissed me forcing me to swallow my come and her spit and as she did this her hand suddenly and painfully gripped my balls. She broke off and giggled as I swallowed and asked me did it taste nice and told me she never swallowed and then she gave my balls a squeeze and told me I had better turn up at midnight or I would get real trouble from her and the girls making me moan as I could think of no way to escape from Major Marion Hadley.

Then Taylor opened the door and told the girls to get out as Major Marion Hadley was coming and before I could move both girls were up and out leaving me naked on the floor. Rapidly I stood and dressed but was still topless when Major Marion Hadley opened the door and came in. She laughed as she saw me and told me I was hopeless as I did not know how to avoid the enemy and she had seen Sarah and she assumed Taylor and Emily running away. I nodded as she closed the door and moved over and gasped as her big fat hands rubbed my nipples. She asked had they been fun and when was I seeing them again and I moaned and told her midnight making her laugh. She then smiled and told me I could but by then to expect to be a little tired. Then she gave both my nipples a very painful pinch and reminded me that if I got caught with a girl to expect no mercy from the other girls or from the staff but instead to expect to be humiliated and beaten and I saw to my horror that the idea excited her. She then made me put on my shirt and accompany her to her room and then strip and get on her bed. Then once more I gave her oral pleasure before she used my dick twice for her pleasure and once more I came with her.

She then left me for over an hour to do an inspection before returning and using me again. This time I did not come but Marion had plans for me and made me lie and let her fist me to a powerful but exhausting orgasm. Then I moaned as once more my balls were gripped post orgasm. She smiled at me and told me she had decided how to stop Emily and the other two from getting too much of me. I was to go with Emily and let her and her friends enjoy me. However she was going to interrupt and catch us. She would then punish us and she laughed as I moaned at that and told me not to worry she would not hit me with her full strength and from then on would put a few of the very senior girls in charge of me. The thought of this made me want to run away but I knew I was trapped. Also after four orgasms I was sexually exhausted and knew even the girls young bodies would not give me a great deal of pleasure.

However Major Marion Hadley made me dress and leave her flat and I walked carefully though the darkened school towards the class room. I was near there when suddenly a girl grabbed me and I nearly screamed as I heard Emily giggle. She was wearing a dressing gown and told me I was a good boy and was to follow her to her room and we could all have fun. Part of me wanted to warn her about Major Marion Hadley evil plan but of course I could not. We got to her room and quickly I was kissed and stripped by the girls and pushed onto a bed. Emily pulled off her gown and then a sensible nightie and climbed on me and made me give her oral pleasure. As she did so the other two girls naked and lay pinching me and teasing my tired dick with their warm hands. I wanted to warn them but knew we were all doomed. Emily came and was replaced by an eager Taylor but before I could give her more than a few licks we all heard a deep booming voice asked what we thought we were doing. At least Emily was not on me but she did have an open condom in her hand as Major Marion Hadley glared at us. The girls shot off as she ordered them to put on their dressing gowns and then ordered me to dress. Then she ordered us to follow her and took us to her office.

Once there she had the girls stand in line at attention in front of her and I saw all three looked terrified. She glared and boomed at them and told them they should be expelled and I saw all three were close to tears. However Major Marion Hadley continued she did not like to give up on a girl particularly ones whose parents were desperate to have succeed. Therefore she was going to give the option of the cane and I saw all three girls’ nod. Major Marion Hadley then produced the vicious looking cane and told all three girls to bend over her desk and as they did so told them to raise their dressing gowns so I saw three sets of tight bottoms exposed. Major Marion Hadley stood behind Emily and whipped the cane in making Emily scream and I saw as she moved to Sarah leave a red line deep in Emily’s skin. Then Sarah screamed followed by Taylor as brutally they were whipped by Major Marion Hadley. The second slash on each girl produced screams and tears but Major Marion Hadley seemed immune to the girls’ screams and crying as she caned them. Major Marion Hadley hit each time as hard as before even though by the end she was breathing hard as she gave each girl four slashes of the cane. As for the girls all three were sobbing and their bottoms were covered in thick red weals from the cane. Then Major Marion Hadley ordered the girls to stand and told them for a fortnight they were on extra duties but the girls were crying so much they hardly seemed to notice then she informed them that usually each would have received a dozen blows each and certainly would next time.

Then to my horror she told the girls to grab me and ordered them to tie me over the desk for my beating. I gasped as the crying girls grabbed me and to my horror they were handed some thin rope and before I could really react had me tied and ready and the girls strength surprised me. I saw all three had stopped crying obviously looking forward to watching me get beaten. Major Marion Hadley made them stand and face the wall and then I gasped as brutally she pulled my trousers and pants down. I did not want a beating as she had really hurt the girls however I could not resist as the cane whistled in. I yelped as it hit me but quickly realised she had pulled the blow and not hit me with anything like the full force of the cane. The next five blows were the same making me yelp as they stung but not leaving any marks. Then Major Marion Hadley released me and I pulled up my pants and trousers before the girls were allowed to turn. Major Marion Hadley then announced I would from now on be closely supervised by her and a few trusted seniors to ensure I was not taken advantage of again. Then I was marched to the room I was meant to be sleeping in and locked in with the girls following and wiggling from the pain their bottoms were giving them.

After five minutes the door was unlocked and Major Marion Hadley ordered me to her room. She asked first had watching the girls get beaten turned me on or had I preferred her beating me. When I said neither she laughed and told me she had really wanted to hit me hard as beating a male was fun but for the girls it did nothing to her. Then she ordered me to strip and get on the bed and once more my body served her to three orgasms. Three times more during the night she woke me up to serve her and then just as it was light I served her once more before being sent to my official bed. Then at breakfast time she came in dressed and then stripped and used me again for triple pleasure before allowing me battered and exhausted to come and get some breakfast. Of course by then all the girls and staff knew what had happened and I was told by a couple of staff to be even more careful as the girls were all whores. The one thing no one seemed to suspect was that Major Marion Hadley was reducing me to an exhausted blob with her powerful body. In fact thinking of Candy the more sexless a woman appears to be the more depraved she can be in bed. My timetable had been changed so I did not have Emily and her friends but four more girls from her class and from these girls I gathered that Emily and the other two girls had been unable to sleep so painful had their bottoms been. However this girl told me it was unfair for Emily to have kept me and she should have shared me around and this made me go pale and made all four girls laugh and tell me to expect some real fun soon. Luckily the staff were being a lot more vigilant with me and hardly five minutes went past before a member of staff was checking my group was working well. Madison was particularly vigilant but I knew she had another motive for watching me carefully

After lessons Major Marion Hadley took me once more to her bed and drained another orgasm out of me and told me she would see me before I got my taxi. Then as I left her office Madison saw me and took me to one side and asked was I grateful for her protecting me. I nodded and she smiled and said without the young girls to keep me satisfied I needed a friend to lie with. As Major Marion Hadley had used me this was not the case. However I was polite to the large fat woman and hardly responded. She deliberately misinterpreted me and suggested, as I was not busy I should come to her room for a coffee. I could not think of an easy way to say no without risking more trouble and soon she had me in her bedroom. We did not have a coffee as she grabbed me telling me she needed sex now and pulled and ripped my clothing off as I tried to calm her. However she was determined and soon had me naked and on my back. She crawled over me and ripped her own knickers off tearing them in half and smashed her large pussy hard against my open mouth. Her desire for sex had not stretched to cleaning herself down below even though the flood of wetness was washing her clean I licked away and twice within a few minutes she exploded. Then she seized my dick and rammed it home and pounded away her teeth biting my neck and her finger nails scratching my chest before focusing on my nipples and subjecting them to a twisting and tugging until I begged her to cease. Her lovemaking was so rough as to be painful and my moans and attempts to calm her just made her wilder and more excited and I realised she was getting off on my pain. As I recalled her brutal slaps to my bottom I was not surprised but it made being in her arms a frightening experience and no wonder she was desperate for sex. In fact after Major Marion Hadley and with the pain Madison caused me it was a long forty minutes before I came and by then she must have come ten times on me. She climbed off panting and sweating and still dressed and seized my balls as I lay shattered and battered. She twisted them in her grasp and then as I screamed giggled before releasing them and stood staring at me cupping them in her strong hands. Then she demanded I loved only her. I moaned and she twisted and crushed my balls and I screamed and bucked in total agony. Then she released them and stood staring at me as I writhed in agony on the bed. She told me that she was going to make certain I needed her and told me that every time she helped me I got it right in the balls as she loved to make a bastard male suffer. Then she spat on me and with a final and I have to say manic laugh she left me. It was nearly twenty minutes before I felt betterand I have to say I was very worried. Her attitude had shown me just how unstable she was and how distorted was her sense of reality.

After tea I felt better and Major Marion Hadley told me she had organised a few girls to look after me. These were five more senior girls but after one look at them I knew I was in trouble. The leader was Nadine a plump big boobed girl with blond styled hair and as soon as Major Marion Hadley had left another girl Hilary a slim pert boobed dark haired and skinned girl smiled and said that they had been told I was good fun and easy to have. I raised an eyebrow and was told that like Cinderella I was fully available until midnight. I asked what happened then and my blood run cold as Nadine told me that Madison would come and save me and all five laughed. The other three girls were Georgette and Delora who were very large big boobed girls already going to serious fat and Pauline an attractive but quiet blonde with round boobs clearly visible under her tight shirt. Hilary added of course Madison had to find me and they were going to hide me. I would like to think I was amazed but knowing Madison and young girls I was not surprised and only hoped it was not common knowledge. I asked this and Hilary smiled and said a few more girls knew but Major Marion Hadley had asked them to look after me they were going to have me first and I had no choice. I protested but she smiled and told me I had better do as they wanted or they would grab me and leave me naked for all the girls to enjoy then they surrounded me and with all smiling at me started to prod and poke me. I suppose I could have shouted and stopped them but I did not and they took my silence as assenting and got closer.

Suddenly I think all ten hands went for me and I was raised and hands seized my trousers and pulled them down before Hillary ripped my boxers down with them. My dick seized by Georgette who giggled loudly as I became erect as she gently squeezed me and she told the others I was as sexy as promised. Then Nadine stroked me making me moan at the touch of her warm fingers. Hilary was equally as softly exciting while both Delora and Pauline were quite rough with my hard dick. Then Nadine suggested we went to their room to get comfortable and weakly I agreed but was pleased to pull my trousers back up even though I was not allowed to zip them up.

We arrived and went into the room that was one of the largest of the bedrooms. It had six beds with one free and as all the others were covered in clothing I that was that one I was placed on. Pauline handed me a soft drink as the girls stood around smiling and chatting and I realised that they working out the order to have me in and agreeing that they should all watch me perform. Then Nadine spoke to me as the other smiled and giggled. She told me that they had been here weeks and the only sex they had been able to get had been from their vibrators so they needed a living boy to love. She told me they knew I had weak balls and if I let them down I was to expect to have them crushed and then to be tied up in public with a vibrator up me for all. I protested and she told me I was a slave and they all nodded. I knew I was trapped as I looked around at the smiling girls and I realised these were not inexperienced virgins but young determined sluts who knew what they wanted and they wanted me. Then Nadine ordered me to get naked and then lie back so they could admire my naked body. I had no choice so I did so making them giggle and lay back aware of five pairs of lustful eyes staring at me. Then Nadine ordered me to watch and she stripped her heavy boobs flopping out. It was hot in the room and the other four also decided to get naked. Georgette and Delora were not a pretty sight naked with big round stomachs even though both had massive fat boobs but Pauline and Hilary were pretty with nice round high boobs. We stood staring at each other and then suddenly they jumped me. I was groped and Delora forced a massive boob into my mouth and my hands were pressed into two hot pussies. For maybe ten minutes we had a group pet and I stroked every girls pussy and licked each girls boobs while they teased my dick and gently squeezed my balls and pressed fingers up my bottom making me moan and them laugh. They stopped me coming and as they broke off Nadine pinched my balls hard making me yelp and my erection fade a little. She laughed and told me she did not want me to come before her. Then as the others sat themselves down to watch she joined me on the bed.

Nadine grabbed and snogged me and made me stroke her boobs before dragging me onto her plump body. Her hand moved down grabbed my dick and slotted me into her and then she ordered me to love her with long strokes and not to come. She smiled up and me and made me rub her nipples with my spare hand telling me to look sexy and put a show on for the others. As I loved her the other girls chatted and I gathered I was on top because they could see me better even though Hilary wanted to go on top they told her no they had already seen her butt waggling around and wanted to admire mine. The girls were very crude and occasionally I was felt up as I loved Nadine. After many minutes she moaned in orgasm and her friends all giggled. Then she moved off and was replaced by Hilary who pulled me on and into her. I was getting excited and protested as she ordered me not to come that I needed a rest. This was silly because one of them grabbed my balls and tugged them until I yelped and I was told I had to love all five without coming. Hilary got excited quite quickly and I was struggling against orgasm but a twist of the balls calmed me and I was able to bring her off. Then Georgette had me and I lay across her fat body. She made me arch my back and lick her bog boobs as I loved her and as I did so the watching girls pinched my bottom and balls so I did not come. As I loved Georgette we all heard a moan and then the girls laughed and I gathered that Pauline had wanked herself off as watching me had excited her so much. Delora thrust her hips against me as I loved her and bit and scratched me but came quickly. Pauline took longer and made me massage her neck and boobs as I loved her but finally she orgasmed in pleasure underneath me.

I needed to come after loving all five and they giggled and surrounded me and asked did I like their boobs and when I said yes I was ordered to stand. Nadine pressed her boobs together and told me to love them and I moved and slipped my dick between her soft orbs. I moved in and out moaning with excitement and realised that even the crude comments of the other girls could not hold me back. However Pauline's fingers tugging my balls could and as I screamed all the girls laughed. Pauline told me I had to survive a teasing in each set of boobs and pushed me towards Hilary. Again I loved her boobs but just before orgasm the girls twisted my balls until I calmed. By then I was getting desperate and suffering the same in the massive boobs of Georgette and Delora nearly reduced me to tears. Pauline offered me her round boobs and asked did I finally want to come. I pleaded and she smiled and said I could so long as I promised to be the group's eager slave boy when I was on site. I was desperate but also knew that I was trapped so I said yes. Pauline laughed and told me to enjoy my first orgasm with my new owners adding I would have many more over the next few weeks but still a lot less than I was going to give them. I loved her soft but firm boobs and soon exploded as the girls watched commented and giggled. However for my teased dick it was a great relief to come and I moaned with pleasure as I splashed all over Pauline's firm boobs.

Then Nadine flopped onto the bed her legs apart and asked did I know how to lick pussy. I nodded and she pointed between her legs and told me top get busy. I knelt and watched by the others applied myself to her pussy. It was open and very wet and covered in thick hair but I quickly found her clitoris and sucked and licked her to a fast and raging orgasm her juices filling my mouth as she came. Hilary lay down next and her pussy was equally wet but less hairy and again she came fast. My oral technique gained positive comments from the watching girls and yet again I realised that most men do not give enough head to their girls. Georgette tasted fresh as I licked her to orgasm. She took longer than the other girls to come but screamed with delight when I brought her off. Delora had a very hairy wide pussy and exploded in under a minute as I sucked her large erect clitoris on my tongue. As for Pauline she moaned and groaned from the first touch of my tongue on her tight pussy until in under a minute she exploded screaming with pleasure.

I was hoping that was it but no Nadine them asked could I screw and suck at the same time and again I nodded. The girls had a short and quite sharp discussion and finally agreed that Pauline had my dick fist while Nadine got my tongue and then Nadine moved down while Pauline went to the back of the queue. Nadine asked could I stay hard after orgasm and I moaned and nodded making them all giggle and she said good therefore they could let me come and still not waste time. Then she grabbed me dick and rubbed it hard as I was pushed onto the bed. Nadine let go of my dick and moved onto my face and sunk her pussy down onto me while I felt Pauline get on me and grab and stuff my dick home. Soon I was licking away with Nadine's juices dripping on me as she moaned in delight and Pauline was powering away on my dick. Both girls came simultaneously on me and Pauline leapt off and Nadine moved onto my dick. For a few seconds I was able to breathe fresh air before Hilary got on me and forced me to lick her off. This time Hilary came before Nadine did and waited her pussy resting on my nose until Nadine orgasmed. Then she took control and Georgette sat herself on my face. By then I was close and struggled to lick Georgette off and to hold back until Hilary came and just managed it. By then I needed a rest but Hilary held me in her pussy and laughed at me as I moaned and then I was rapidly transferred into Georgette before I had time to go soft. Delora pounded away on my face as Georgette had me and I lay moaning in pain underneath these two large girls. It took both sometime to orgasm and then Pauline had her first go on my mouth. When I had pleased her and Delora had screamed with pleasure on my sore but recovering dick I begged to be allowed to rest. The girls laughed and Nadine told me they were just getting going adding I had another hour to go before they dumped me. This was doubly bad news as I realised they were going to leave me for Madison. However they carried on gangbanging me and twice more all the five girls had double pleasure from me. I came three more times during this feast of female flesh and by the end was shattered. However as my exhausted tongue brought Pauline off for a final tongue the girls told me I had been great. I hoped they would release me but instead Nadine told me I was their slave until they left and I wearily nodded.

The girls put on dressing gowns and grabbed me still naked and dragged me out. We went a much smaller room and Nadine opened the door and they pulled me in. Then to my horror the room was obviously unused and I was flung onto the bed and tied spread eagle to it. I asked why and Nadine said they were leaving me for the staff telling me that this was how the school worked and a boy who went to a girl’s room was abused by the staff afterwards. I begged as they went to leave and they laughed and groped me hard calling me slave boy and worse. I was left alone for nearly ten minutes and then the door opened. I hoped it was Major Marion Hadley but of course it was a leering Madison. She approached me and sat on the bed and her hands moved and gripped my empty balls and roughly fondled them making me moan. She told me I was going to regret not being hers as each night I was going to be gangbanged and then she was going to find and make me beg. She stood and locked the door and then stood over me smiling. Then she removed her knickers and with a smile forced them into my mouth saying we did not want to wake anyone. Her hands gripped my balls and she started to tug and twist them making me scream into her filthy knickers. For over twenty minutes my balls were tortured and I saw though my tears of pain her sitting lips open and her legs clamped together getting off on my agony. Then one hand released my balls and went underneath her skirt and she wanked herself with one hand while the other slowly and agonisingly turned my balls making me shake and scream. I am sure she would have castrated me but she exploded into orgasm her fingers gripping my balls tight as she came and finally let me go. She smiled and told me I was a wonderful lover to bring her off like that and I shook my head still in agony. Her hands moved and found my soft dick and she grinned and told me she wanted me hard but after a session like that she was sure as a wimp male I could not get it up. I moaned still in serious pain and she produced from her pocket a six inch white vibrator and rammed it buzzing up me making me moan as it ripped into me. She laughed as my dick became hard telling me a forced erection was the best and then she got on me. She pushed me into her and sat herself on me and then stripped her top off until she was wearing just her large white bra. Then she started to ravish me as I lay in pain with her knickers still stuffed into my mouth. For over thirty minutes she ravished me as the pain faded from my bruised balls. She came six times on me grunting with delight each time. Her mouth sucked and bit my neck as she ravished me. Then the pressure of her wet pussy and the vibrator make me explode into painful orgasm and as I came she laughed out loud at me. After my orgasm I was sore but the vibrator kept me hard. Madison laughed and pulled her knickers from my mouth and told me to beg for mercy or she was going to rape me to death. I begged as laughing she carried on ravishing me. The pain from my bottom, balls and dick was intense and led real urgency to my pleadings but all it did was turn the sadistic woman on. Three times during the next ten hideous minutes she convulsed in powerful orgasm on me. Then she got off and to my terror one hand gripped my dick and the other my balls. Madison smiled and told me that I had been a good lover tonight but had to wank off in her hand for her before she left me for the rest of the staff. I was exhausted but she rubbed my dick and I tried to screw her fingers as she watched smiling and holding my balls. It took several minutes but with her fingers, the vibrator and thinking of Jane in stockings finally I managed it. I came moaning in pain as her fingers vigorously rubbed me and my balls tightened. Then I was screaming as Madison savagely squeezed my balls in her hand. Her hand forced my remaining come agonisingly out as I shook and sobbed and suddenly in total agony I passed out hearing her jeering laughter.

When I came around I was alone and the vibrator had gone. I lay tied for nearly an hour and then the door opened and to my relief it was Major Marion Hadley. However she just laughed at me. She did not untie me but instead roughly rubbed me until I was hard and then got on me and ravished me. My balls still hurt and she enjoyed me for nearly an hour until I had a very painful orgasm and passed out underneath her. I awoke to feel female fingers massaging my groin. I opened my eyes to find a naked Delora on the bed with me. She giggled and said she was pleased I was awake and hard, as she needed me. Then she tugged me in her and quickly before I could resist slotted me home. I let her ravish with reluctance but pleased that it did not hurt too much until I had brought her off twice. Then she pulled off me and snogged me and then fondled me and chatted asking had I enjoyed the staff. I told her no and she laughed and said she had heard me screaming for mercy. She told me the five girls had decided to keep me as their slave and try and keep me from the other girls. I asked how and she said that firstly they were going to tell everyone I was a bad lover and then she finally untied me. I said thank you and she asked me to say it properly and pushed me down her body. I found her wet musky pussy and licked her to another powerful orgasm. Only then did she give me my clothes and I staggered off to my room exhausted and in pain.

Major Marion Hadley woke me early the next morning and used me brutally until she had satisfied herself three times. Then sadly she told me she had decided that as the girls could not keep their hands off me it would be better if I went to another school. I was pleased as the thought of week after week of being abused by the girls made me want to cry. Then Major Marion Hadley made me give her oral pleasure before allowing me broken to escape from the school.

The next day Gabby made me write a full report but told me she would have to organise me another suitable posting as the lack of clitoral submissive males meant I was not safe in the school. Her statement may have been rubbish but I have to say I was pleased and the thought of Major Marion Hadley, Madison and the girls made me shudder.

No comments: