Tuesday, July 03, 2007

College days USA University Part nineteen



Major Marion Hadley


Emily

USA University Part nineteen

After my weekend with the girls of Alpha Phi soccer team and the knowledge of the exhausting term they had planned for me I needed a rest. What I had instead was day one of my teaching practice. This was two days a week and for me it was in a girl’s military high school. We had a bus to take us around the schools and I was the first on the line both to be dropped off but had already been told by Gabby that I would be collected by taxi as some days I would be working very late. Jane was on the bus with me and she had a nice junior high school and also an early finish. The school I had was on half of a large site with the other half being a boy’s school and two of the male Japanese diploma students were posted there. The boy’s school was quite big while the girl’s school had only two hundred pupils and about half were boarders. I went in and a girl aged about fifteen came up and saluted me and then took me off to the office. There I met the headmistress even though that was not her title. Her title and what the girls called her was Major Marion Hadley. She must have been fifty and was a massive overweight woman with platform boobs and greying black hair. She gave me and handshake that made me wince and in a booming masculine voice asked me to sit down. She talked about the school that was private and only six years old. She then mentioned that Dr Gabrielle had requested I saw fully how the school operated to prepare women for the modern world and also the modern army. This made me shudder but she then told me I would shadow her maths teachers and take small groups out for catch up work. She then got the head of maths to come and see me. To my surprise he was male and was a fat middle aged bald man who looked dirty. His name was Robert and I discovered he had been in the army as well and was an intelligence officer. However to me he seemed to be a sleaze ball and indeed as we had a coffee in his tiny office his comments about the girls confirmed this. He called them sluts and whores but told me they were okay to look at. I quickly decided I did not like him and then luckily before this became apparent he took me to the staff room. The staff were apart from him and another middle aged man all female and all were middle aged and also all were large at least with a couple who were elephant sized women. I was introduced around and suffered several more wince inducing handshakes. Then I followed the staff out for morning inspection.

Lined up in the hall were the girls all two hundred of them standing to attention in their class. Each girl was wearing a military style uniform of a jacket, tie and knee length skirt all in dark green. The staff moved around inspecting the girl appearance. I watched and was amazed when several times I saw that the female staff made the girls raise their skirts so they could see the girls’ underwear and I was told later on it had to be white and sensible. Any girl with make up was shouted at and marched forward to scrub it off. Finally they pledged and sung the national anthem and then Major Marion Hadley spoke to the girls. She finished by introducing me as a research student from England and told the girls they were to treat me as a member of staff and with respect and I blushed as I felt all two hundred girls look at me and I saw from some of their expressions that my arrival was welcomed as an amusing distraction. The first class was very odd as the girls stood before answering a question and replied in a very military manner. Robert in my opinion was not a very good teacher and quickly had the girls working from text books. I then went around talking to the girls and helping them and found several were actually completely lost but did not say anything and I gathered Robert never noticed. The girls seemed pleased to have some one taking an interest but were also extremely polite to me. The rest of the day was the same and at the end I saw Major Marion Hadley again who told me I had impressed her. She then told me she wanted me to take small groups off for more individual attention with me taking the bottom four in all of Roberts’s groups next week and I agreed that as I like small group work. The next day was more observation not only of Robert but also of three female teachers who did the odd class of maths. Throughout the girls were polite in fact over polite but I got the feeling I was being carefully eyed up. In fact I had a couple of comments about them never having a student here before and I wondered fully what they meant.

Wednesday was lectures and feedback to Gabby who made me go in to full details about the soccer girls and agreed I must fully do as the girls wanted as she considered this valuable research. That night was another practice and again we worked basic skills and set plays. After the practice I again ended up naked in Jackie’s bed where I gave oral delight to Kathryn, Leah, Ann, Rana, Catherine and Joyce before serving Amber and then finally Jackie. By the time Amber and Jackie arrived I was frustrated so they made me wank for them before giving Amber oral pleasure and then a long session of sex and oral pleasure for Jackie. The rest of the week was easy and then early on Saturday we played the second practice game. This was against one of the more sporty sororities who had finished fourth last time and we were expected to lose badly. I was pleased therefore when our tactics frustrated the other side and at half time it was still nil nil. The second half the other side stuck on two more attackers and got two goals but then Amber sneaked a fast goal back and that was it for the scoring. While they had lost the girls and I were pleased as we had made a lot of progress. The follow up of course was me performing a striptease for the girls and then serving for the rest of the morning with my tongue in Jackie’s now over familiar bed. The girls just seemed to want oral sex from me that was frustrating but Jackie wanted everything and left me sated. In fact when I got back and Jane demanded me it did not take her long to exhaust me with her perfect body. Sunday was peaceful and then it was my second week of teaching.

I arrived early and ended up having a coffee in the staff room with the female teachers who were very flirty with me and I guessed having a young man to join them was fun for them as well. I let them flirt knowing it would make my work easier and they obviously enjoyed themselves. I taught six groups of students in a small office finding them very poor in mathematical concepts. At first they were very formal but after a bit they relaxed and told me basically most of them were in the school either because their parents thought the discipline would do them good or because of getting in trouble elsewhere. Most found the school was okay but told me the discipline was very hard and the punishments barbaric. The girls who boarded had a much lower opinion of the place complaining about the lack of things to do. They also asked all about me and the UK and seemed to know little about the world. One girl even thought the capital of England was Paris. They were friendly but polite and not sexually forward but seemed pleased to be taught by me. At lunchtime I was again teased in the staffroom and afterwards Major Marion Hadley told me I was a hit with both the girls and the staff. At the end of the day I spent three hours with her seeing the boarding section and also sorting out all the tedious paperwork you had to do as a student teacher. It was also agreed that I would spend tomorrow after teaching seeing more about the evening until ten at night.

The next day had more teasing from the female staff and a couple were very forward touching my arm in a very dominant manner and as both were middle ages seriously overweight and gross looking I have to say that worried me. My morning lessons went well with the girls keen and pleased to be taught by me. After lunch I had a group of four sixteen year old girls who were very weak at maths and I had taught them the day before. With them I was going back to basics and for twenty minutes every thing went okay. The one of the girls a slim blonde girl with big boobs called Emily asked could she asked me a question. I agreed and she smiled and asked me did I like sex and did I love to go down on a girl. I was amazed and blushed making all four giggle and then she smiled and said did I like breasts and with that her hands massaged her boobs in the shirt making me blush again. I told the girls that this was not really a topic for discussion here and they all laughed and Emily said it was important for the girls to know I was sexually normal and not a pervert. I told them I was and she laughed and said they should make sure as all the girls wanted to know the answer. She then smiled and undid her shirt and pulled it open so I could see her full boobs resting in a plain white bra. She lent forward and unclipped the bra so they surged forward and asked me what I thought of them. I sort of gulped and said they were very pretty but this was not the place for them as we were meant to be working. This made all the girls giggle but Emily smiled and told me that later on she would let me get nice and personal with them and also with their furry friend making all the girls giggle as I blushed. Another girl Sarah who was slim dark with a few spots but big boobs had also undone her shirt but not her bra lent forward and told me her breasts were soft and sweet and I could have a play with them and she could play with me. However to my relief both girls did their clothing up and we were able to get on with the lesson. However at the end of the lesson Emily told me I had not answered the question about did I like giving head so they would have to test me practically. I blushed again and all four girls giggled at that and Sarah said I was really sweet and very sexy in a cute way.

The next class was easy and then I had some time in the staff room being teased before tea. As I went to tea a girl pinched my bottom and giggled making me jump but luckily did no more. Worse at tea I saw Emily describing to a whole mass of girls how she had flashed me and I knew this would be the talk of the school. I was meant to go around all evening seeing how the boarding house worked but also helping the girls with their homework. However I correctly guessed they would be out to get me and was therefore able to keep myself close to some of the staff. That was until half way though their official homework time when it was suggested I walked around and checked the senior girls were alright. The younger girls worked in a classroom under supervision but the older girls worked in their rooms. I should have said no but I knew staff were also mean to be patrolling so assumed I would be safe. I checked on a few girls with no trouble and then looked into a study and groaned as in it were Emily and Sarah as well as another girl. Emily saw me and stood and called me over and foolish I did not run away. She moved and grabbed me and pulled me in and told me it was now time for me to inspect her breasts and then her snatch and told the other girl a plump dark haired girl with large boobs I later found out was called Taylor to go on look out. I protested but she laughed and Sarah grabbed my other arm. I sort of passively resisted as I was pulled by the two girls over to a bed and dumped on it but both were surprisingly strong. To stop me protesting Emily told me she was trained in karate so I should be a good boy.

Then I moaned as Sarah expertly undid my fly and pushed a hand into my trousers. I felt her fingers grab my dick and moaned as I felt it stiffen. Emily was not inactive but she undid her shirt and I gasped as she did not have a bra on. She pushed her big soft boobs into my face and as she did so Sarah told her I loved it as I had gone hard. Emily laughed and pinned me to her boobs and urged me to lick them nicely as Sarah squeezed my growing erection. I moaned as my dick was quite painfully trapped in my pants. After a minute the girls giggling decided to strip me and with some difficulty got my trousers and boxers down. They then pinned me down and forced me to kiss first Emily’s boobs and then the equally nice boobs of Sarah and as I did so they teased my erection with their fingers. Emily smiled and told me it was time to me to do my snatch test practical but first I was to get fully naked and I did not resist as the two sexy girls stripped me naked. Then Emily stood and pulled off from underneath her skirt a large unflattering pair of plain white knickers. Her pussy was covered in a thick blonde thatch and she smiled and rubbed her hands though her pubes and told me she hoped I liked hairy girls as they were not allowed to shave themselves. She then mounted me and moved up my defenceless body and rammed her pussy into my face. I licked away hunting in her thick fur for her clitoris and finding that she had very large vaginal lips. I licked away and heard her moan with delight. Then her wetness started to fill my mouth making me swallow as Emily moaned and groaned on top of me. It took the sexy girl only about two minutes to reach an orgasmic peak and when she came she bit her shirt to stop herself screaming. She collapsed on me and told the world that the answer to the question of did I give head was I was fucking great at it. Sarah was rapidly keenly stripping a pair of identical knickers off and clambering on my face as Emily lay moaning and saying that was the best head ever and no way should she be in a girl’s school away from a boy’s tongue. Sarah plonked her pussy on my face and found she to had thick pubic hair this time black and wide lips but a much bigger clitoris. I was pleased to have satisfied Emily so well but worried about her telling the rest of the girls as Sarah moaned on me. She came in less than a minute sobbing as she did so and then she to flopped off saying I was the best.

Sarah kissed me and told me I was great and I begged her not to tell the rest of the girls. She laughed and said why not and I told her we could all get into trouble. This just made Emily laugh but Sarah interrupted and said I had a point and also if the rest of the girls knew I was good and available they would all want me and they would not get off as much as she personally needed. Emily smiled and agreed saying she needed head like that all the time. Emily smiled and told me that if I agreed to serve her and her friends on demand she would not tell the other girls in fact would spread the word that when she flashed me again I run away. I nodded and agreed making them giggle and then Emily stood and dressed and told me to relax as it was Taylor’s turn. She came charging in and grabbed and snogged me and made me rub her big boobs before a third pair of plain white knickers were removed and a young girl got on my face. It took me two minutes underneath Taylor’s large hairy very wet pussy to bring her to a sobbing orgasm. All the time I was pleasing Taylor Sarah was rubbing me and I was close to an orgasm and hoping after my efforts to get one when to my horror Emily returned and told me to get dressed fast as Major Hadley was on patrol. I shot up and rapidly dressed finding it hard to get my trousers back on over my erection.

By the time I was dressed all three girls were dressed and sitting demurely doing their homework with the rumpled bed remade. I did not have time to leave but Emily was a clever girl and pulled me over to help her with a maths problem. I stood helping her aware of my erection as Major Marion Hadley came in and asked if everything was okay and with a giggle Sarah said yes. Emily agreed saying I was helping them with a problem. Major Marion Hadley nodded and went to check Taylor’s work as I spoke to Emily about her maths. However the cheeky minx seeing Major Marion Hadley had her back to us rubbed the front of my trousers and brought me back to a raging and obvious erection. Major Marion Hadley checked all three girls work and then asked me to come with her. I nodded slightly disappointed as I was sure the girls would get me off but did so and was immediately worried about the state of my erection that was obvious. I moved and I heard Emily giggle as she saw how I looked. Major Marion Hadley glared at her and told her she was to giggly and maybe wanted some more cleaning and shut her up but as she spoke I saw her eyes fix on my groin and knew we were in trouble however she said nothing but told me she needed a word with me about boarding polices so I followed her out.

She took me to her office talking about these dull polices and I was pleased to feel my erection fading even though the girls had left me quite frustrated. Major Marion Hadley sat me down on a sofa and smiled at me and then to my amazement told me she had seen I had a problem with my cock in the girls’ room. I blushed as she smiled and asked me had they touched me and I did not know what to say. Finally I nodded and she nodded back and said she had thought that the girls could be a problem. Then she told me she did not approve of sexual mischief from her girls and had enough problems with male students getting into the girls house even though with a smile she told me she had hoped she had fixed that. However she said a young male teacher was bound to be a temptation as indeed the young girls were bound to be to me. I assured her they were not and she smiled and looked straight at my groin and told me from what she had seen of my bulge that was not the case. Worse I felt my dick stiffen as she looked at me. She smiled and said I seemed to be frustrated and then stood and locked the door and told me as the commanding officer she would deal with this problem. I gasped at that as Major Marion Hadley was no ones idea of a perfect lover. However in her deep booming voice she told me to remove my clothing and sit on the chair and with a gulp I did as she ordered wondered what I had got myself into.

As I stripped she watched me without comment but when I was naked and sitting down she told me I had a very sexy if feminine body and no wonder the girls found me irresistible. She then sat next to me and I gasped as she grabbed my dick and to my horror I went fully erect. However Major Marion Hadley smiled at that and told me I must feel very frustrated then with a smile she told me that when we were alone together to call her Marion and I groaned at that as I knew she had me in her power. Then she started to fist me making me groan. She then stopped and I gasped as she undid her massive shirt and I saw her gigantic pale boobs in her big bra. She smiled and pushed my head down and told me as a baby boy I would love to kiss her boobs while she dealt with my problem. She smiled as my hands moved and with her spare hand she pulled a boob out and told me to cup and lick it. I did so finding it over soft and fairly shapeless and as I did so she resumed fisting me. I was excited but licked her nipple and felt it expand as she got me close I went to stop her but she gave a deep masculine snort and told me to enjoy myself and pinned my head to her breast with her spare hand and fisted me hard. I exploded groaning my face squashed into her boob and my spunk went up and covered her arm. She let me go and pushed me off her big boob and cleaned her arm as I saw how her boob flopped onto her without support.

She did her shirt up and smiled and told me that should allow me to survive the night and then told me that she would keep a close watch on me and deal with my frustrations herself. I said a thank you making her snort again and then she gently stroked my groin and told me that in return she would want sexual things from me and I could not say no to her. Then she smiled and asked me did I want to know how she had dealt with the problem of boys in the house and I nodded knowing I would not like the answer. She said that the problem had been girls starting relationships with boys so to stop that she had changed a few rules both officially and unofficially. First she had said that any girl found as a group with a boy were not in trouble but a girl on her own was. She had then got the agreement of the boys’ school that boys found in the girls’ house could be punished by her. Then from behind the sofa she produced a long stick quite thick and told me a boy found in the girls’ house got a dozen strokes from her friend. Worse the teacher who found him and any other female member of staff could flog him as well so by the time he was allowed out he could hardly walk. Then she told me she had also arranged with the senior girls for them not to report a boy in the house at first but to grab him off the girl. She smiled and told them that they were allowed to strip him and play with him so long as they did not have sexual intercourse with him but cunnilingus was okay. However she smiled and said they could humiliate him anyway they wanted and she told me her girls had amazingly dirty minds when it came to that. They then after they had finished with him leave him tied on display where more girls could play and humiliate him until eventually her or another teacher officially found him. He was then flogged by the teachers and her before being sent away. Major Marion Hadley smiled and told me after three boys had suffered word had got around and now very few boys were mad enough to risk it. She patted my dick and smiled and told me as far as she and the rest of the teachers were concerned the same rules applied to me even though with a smile she told me she was sure the staff would let me beg and do other things in return for a few less strokes of their canes. I groaned at that as the thought of an evening like she had described made me go cold and worse I knew that the girls would find such a thing fun to make me submit to.

Then Major Marion Hadley suggested I got dressed and went around with her for the rest of the night and I agreed. For an hour we patrolled the rooms until it was the girls’ bed time. I was meant to go then but was not surprised to find that Major Marion Hadley had cancelled my taxi. Instead she suggested I went to her flat and had a drink and waited for her and then we could discuss things more. I found myself locked in her flat and a very military austere place it was. After an hour she returned and offered me another drink and sat looking at me. Then with a smile she ordered me to get naked and I stood and stripped naked. She then made me come close and fisted me again and quickly I was hard and excited. She smiled at me and told me she was pleased I had a lot of stamina. Then she smiled and told that Emily and her room mates had failed a room inspection as all three had for some reason removed their knickers and she told me I should be pleased she came around when she did or I would even now be tied in the shower room naked with the toilet cleaning brush stuck up my bum and a couple of full water bottles tied to my balls. I gulped at that wondering if that was what Emily had intended but realised if she had the power of the orgasm I had given her had made her and her friends change her mind. Then she told me they were on extra duties starting at five thirty and she had booked my taxi for five so she had time to go and give them hell. Then she smiled and told me she only needed a couple of hours sleep a night and hoped I was the same and laughed at my groan. All the time she was fisting me and then she broke off and told me she did not give hand jobs for nothing and pointed though the door and told me to go and lie on the bed and then I was to do as she ordered. I nodded and went and lay on a double bed with prim white sheets in an empty bedroom. Major Marion Hadley came in and turned the light out and I saw in the semi darkness she was stripping.

She got on the bed and resumed playing with me and then told me to get on my back and give her cunnilingus. I did not resist as she mounted me and then rammed her massive hairy smelly pussy into my face. I licked away as she sat on me and she grabbed and placed my hands on her gigantic boobs that were resting shapeless on her body and I lifted and rubbed them concentrating on her prominent nipples. After a few minutes she started to groan and then a couple of minutes later she shook as she blew on me. She then moved and sat on my chest and told me I gave good cunnilingus and the girls would appreciate that and maybe not expose me to ridicule and punishment and I groaned as I knew what she said was true. She then told me she liked to come three times in a session and always went on top and I groaned as she was a heavy woman. She moved and I gasped as she slid my erection into her large slack pussy and then I moaned as she ravished me. She was not only heavy but also strong so I had to let her have me and just rub her nipples to get her off as quickly as possible. However while her pussy was slack I was quite excited and as she worked herself off on me I knew I had to come. I resisted and this excited her and we managed to come together. She then moved off me and told me she had hoped I could last a little longer but I could give her more cunnilingus for now and with that she plonked her gaping wet sticky pussy on my face. I licked away and carried on massaging her boobs and brought her to a powerful climax. Then to my surprise she got off me and told me she had better do a room inspection but told me she would have again when she got back. I moaned as she dressed and left me. I was tired a lay dozing and was virtually asleep when an hour later she returned. Quickly she stripped and then naked she fisted me hard and then mounted me and demanded more cunnilingus and again my tongue pleased her. Then she moved and ravished me and again I let her use me. This time she was approaching her third climax of the session when I needed to come and again we came together. This time she got off me and lay down and told me to sleep.

However at two in the morning she woke me up and told me she had to do a room check but first she would have me and once more demanded cunnilingus. I was exhausted as I had been in a deep sleep but soon had her on my face and I pleased the massive woman once more. Then she fisted me hard and ravished me until she had come twice more. I had not come but after her orgasm she got off and powerfully brought me to orgasm in her hand with me kissing her boobs. Then she got off and told me to relax but she would be back soon for more. I slept but thirty minutes later she returned and once more made me give her oral pleasure and then ravished me until she had come twice. Again I did not come so she forced me to reach orgasm with her hand and I collapsed afterwards. It was still dark when she woke me and told me I would soon have to go and get my taxi but we had time for a final session. Again it was oral pleasure for her and then I was twice ravished by her all the time with her on top and by the end I felt battered and bruised by her powerful massive body. I did not come and I was pleased she did not force me to. Afterwards she made me dress and took me to the front of the school where a taxi was waiting she told me she was going to go and give Emily and the rest hell and left me to return to university tired from to little sleep and to much rough sex. On my return I found Jane in my room and had to pleasure her for over an hour before finally getting some decent sleep.

No comments: