Tuesday, July 03, 2007

College days USA University Part twenty four


Carissa


Zaria


Part twenty four

After Maria’s exhausting sex party where I had been used as the party gigolo I needed a day to recover and luckily I had a peaceful Sunday. The next two days were sorting out Gabby’s figures and the only sex after ten hours hard work was double oral for her and oral for me from her. She also told me for my last posting I was not teaching but instead I was going to help her with a project titled ‘suburban women and clitoral power’.

Wednesday was the last soccer practice with the girls of Alpha Phi and even though we had one game left they seemed very casual. Having got in the top ten they got the rooms they wanted and also got a fully paid for party out of the social chair. After the practice again I gave all fourteen of them oral pleasure with me naked and they dressed as they wanted. After that they played a jerk off game with me and a date with me was the girls reward. I think the only two who wanted to win were Jackie and Kathryn and luckily I was able to finally come for Jackie and not for Kathryn. My date with her was again sex and more sex but as well as her I gave more pleasure with my tongue to Rana, Amber, Wen, Kathryn and also Joyce.

The rest of the week was peaceful but I was worried about Saturday as Amber had laughed and told me they were expected to lose heavily and that if they did the other sorority got me and they had not treated some of the other guys they had got at all nicely. Mind you neither had the Alpha Phi soccer team. The last guy had apparently given all the girls head before doing an hour long sex show where ‘he did the works’ and then from two in the afternoon until midnight girl after girl had used him for the girls’ pleasure. At midnight another sex show had been performed by him before he had been used again finishing up in Kathryn bed after some of her disgusting water sports. In the morning the soccer team had had a final session of pleasure before he had been shaved and painted and thrown out naked with a bunch of flowers up his bottom. That seemed awful but the idea of suffering worse made me want to run away but I knew Gabby and Jane would not let me.

The game on Saturday was indeed against one of the stronger sororities and they had expected to do a lot better but had ended up in a tough group. Their poor performance had not gone down well and they were keen to win and salvage a little pride. Worse I gathered they particularly wanted a toy boy for tonight as a special party was taking place. My girls were relaxed in fact far to relaxed but again we stuck to our tactics and this did frustrate the other team. Indeed in the first half three of their players got booked as did Kathryn for retaliation. However with a minute to go until half time they scored ruining all the hard work. The girls listened to my pep talk and we in the second half had to attack and did quite well but their goal keeper was a gigantic girl and we just seemed to hit her or once the cross bar. Then they scored again with five minutes left knocking the fight out of my girls and they were able to cruise to victory. They seemed super excited at having won while my girls were quite relaxed feeling tenth overall was a wonderful achievement as indeed it was. Amber smiled and told me that the team would be having a party with me as the star but for now I had a whole new fan club to please and she told me not to make plans for Sunday because by the time I got away I would only want to curl up in a ball.

Amber then grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the other girls who gave a cheer as she pulled me towards them and made numerous crude remarks as she told them I was their toy until tomorrow but not to break me. Their goalkeeper had hold of a guy I guessed correctly their toy boy a plumpish dark guy and told Amber as they had our boy and had used their baby a lot the girls were welcome to have him for the rest of the day as a pussy licker and Amber laughed and grabbed him saying he was perfect as the girls had got used to having their sweaty bits licked clean. This got a laugh and more comments about what I was going to lick as the girls surrounded me as Amber towed the other boy away towards her sorority house. Then I was grabbed by about six of the girls and roughly had my arm pulled up behind my back then one of their players another big plump girl undid my belt and half pulled my jeans down. Her hands then pulled the front of my boxers down and I screamed as her hand then grabbed me hard by the balls. This made the girls laugh and I was told to shut up as I wanted to belong to them. The girl holding me laughed and told me I was in for a real hard time and told me to follow her and then pulled me along by my balls. This really hurt and worse with my jeans half down I found it hard to keep up. I complained getting for my pains a hard squeeze of the balls and then having my jeans and boxers yanked down so all I could do was hobble along. The girls had me surrounded and soon my bottom was being slapped and pinched by the girls but worse several other groups saw me staggering along and laughed at my plight. I was pulled into a large building and up a flight of stairs something you do not want to do with your balls in an amazons hand and your pants around your feet.

I was tugged into a bedroom and then several of the girls stripped me naked laughing as they did so. As soon as I was naked the girl holding my balls moved me so I was pushed onto a bed. Then very expertly something that always tells me I am in for a difficult time I was tied spread eagle on the bed and only then to my relief were my balls released. My relief was limited because the girl pack then attacked me groping, pinching and tugging at me and giving my balls and dick a real painful time. I was begging them to be gentle in between screams of agony but this did not calm them down. Finally they all seemed to have touched me up and stopped so my moans could subside. Then the girl who was their captain who was a big plump attractive blonde called Sophie grabbed my face and told me they were really glad to have me as they needed a boy for the party and forfeits. She laughed and told me until then I could relax and that I was not to come. She added I would find it frustrating but later on I would get empty and a lot more. Then with a smile the minx removed her shorts and a pair of sensible white but stained knickers and got on the bed. She smiled and told me she hoped I did not mind licking sweat off a girl’s cunt because that was what I was going to do all morning because the girls were not allowed to shower but instead I had to get them clean. I groaned as with a laugh she wiggled up and rubbed herself on my face. She smelt very hot and sweaty but not to bad but she then moved off me and I gasped as the next girl who as gigantic goal keeper who I discovered was called Zaria removed her shorts and knickers and got on me. She pinned my mouth open so I had to taste how sweaty she was. She was very heavy as well and her pussy was covered in a thick black thatch of pubic hair. After her ten more girls rode my face one after another making me dirty with their sweat.

Then Sophie moved and I gasped as she removed her top and sports bra and stood naked. She smiled and told me now I had said hello to the girls it was time for me to get busy. I expected her to get on me but moaned as she moved and stuck a foot on my face. It smelt really off and she laughed and told me first up each girl got her feet licked. I groaned but Zaria pinched my balls so I got busy. As I did so Zaria started to fist me and to my surprise I got very excited. This made the girls laugh and made comments about how I must love being humiliated and worse about how I would love the forfeits. After a minute she moved feet and that took even less time. I then expected to have to do her large full but I could see sweat covered boobs. However it was worse as she moved close and raised an arm and made me lick her arm pit. This got comments of gross and also made her giggle madly as it obviously tickled. In fact a tip I learnt with these girls was to lick a girl’s arm pit if you were made to very gently so they felt tickled and therefore got it over with a lot quicker. This worked because one lick did the second arm pit. Then finally she rammed a large sweat covered boob into my mouth and I licked both boobs all over noticing how this made her nipples go erect. All the time this was going on Zaria and a couple more of the girls were teasing me with their fingers getting me as close to orgasm as they could and then leaving me straining. Then finally Sophie got on me and presented her now open and wet pussy for pleasure. However as she did so she told the rest of the girls to wait around outside as she wanted to have her main event in private. There was some complaints about this but the girls trooped out and worse I heard Zaria suggest they used her room to wait in as she had some beer and bourbon and also a couple of hot sex movies to keep them in the mood. I was left alone with Sophie who smiled down at me as I lay dazed and smelling her pussy smell and told me I must be mad to volunteer for such a day as I would be lucky to keep my balls and my sanity.

She told me as the girls had not done as well as last year when they had come fourth the social chair and her friends had made up a list of forfeits the girls had to do this afternoon in front of the sorority. She giggled and told me all were disgusting and all involved the need for a toy boy. She giggled and told me after that I was going to be a nude waiter and a lot more at a party held by the social chair for the sorority officers and then I went public. I groaned and she laughed and told me that first I had to get all the soccer girls clean and far more importantly off. With that she moved her pussy onto my lips and told me she did not care what she smelt or tasted like after all she had sucked a few smelly dicks before I was to get her off or she would let Zaria loose on my balls. I groaned as she pushed herself into my mouth but licked her noticing that it was not all sweat I was being forced to swallow. Indeed the big girl soon started to ride my face cupping and then squeezing her boobs as she did so and rapidly reached a powerful climax on me. She then stopped and moved and fisted me smiling as I hard when her hand arrived and told me it was shame she could not get me off as I deserved it for licking such a smelly cunt and getting her off real nice. However as soon as I moaned close to orgasm she let me go telling me worryingly she knew how many I had to lose in the forfeits and I would need all my come.

With that she clambered off and then faced away and wiggled her bottom and smiled at me and told me I had not yet licked her bum but I was not to worry as the team would give me all their arses to lick after I had done their cunts. Then she gave my dick a quick kiss and with a giggle picked up her sports kit and left. Within a minute Zaria stamped in and smiled at me and told me that Sophie had told the girls I gave real nice head so I had better get her off better. I groaned as a massive cheesy foot was rammed in my face and got busy licking it. Unlike Sophie Zaria made me lick all her big foot and then all off the other laughing and making me actually suck on her toes. However for her armpits it was one quick lick and a giggle for each. Next was her boobs and these were gigantic but already starting to lose their shape when out of a bra. It took me a long time to carefully lick them both all over particularly as Zaria made me spend two minutes on each nipple. As I did so her hand was busy as well teasing me till my dick was coated in pre-come but stopping to leave me close. Then she climbed on me facing my dick and grabbed it and ordered me briskly to give her a wonderful orgasm or suffer the consequences. What they were she made clear by cupping and gently squeezing my balls so I quickly got busy ignoring her dirty taste as I did so. Zaria appreciated what I was doing and started to moan and urge me on as she rode my face and quickly had a massive orgasm on my face and shot a load of juices into my mouth making me swallow several times as she did so. She climbed off me telling me I should do fine and then naked left me. The next girl in was blonde cute looking with big boobs and had been a hopeless player. However she made me lick her feet and arm pits fully before making me kiss her full boobs for only a minute. Her pussy was trimmed and she came easily to my relief. She did not tell me her name but then none of the girls actually did it was just a picked up on a few of them.

The next girl was the one who had grabbed my balls and she made me kiss her feet and arm pits quickly. She then asked was I thirsty and when I said yes poured half a can of beer over her big boobs for me to lick off. She then sat on my face and poured beer over her pussy and into my mouth so I had a beer pussy to lick. She took quite a long time to come and as I pleased her she continued to rub me at one stage laughing at how frustrated I was. The next five girls hardly spoke to me but all had their feet and arm pits licked mainly quickly before I was set to work on their boobs and also to get them wet. Then all mounted me and used my tongue for their pleasure and as none of the girls washed by the time I had pleased them all I felt quite sick. Then the girls poured in laughing all dressed now in skirts. The reason why was clear as Sophie pulled up her skirt to show she had no knickers on and got on me and queened me with her big bottom. Eleven more girls then did the same making me lick their bottoms as they painfully rubbed themselves over my face. Then Sophie announced I still had time to give seconds. She got a cloth and washed my face and then presented her pussy and I started licking as she ordered the other girls out. I licked away for ninety minutes or so getting all ten girls off again and gave four girls including Zaria and Sophie a third orgasm. My dick was either ignored or teased and by the end I felt incredibly frustrated and also battered from having so many usually not light girls riding my face.

It was then announced it was time for my sex show and I was untied by several of the girls hand taken and made to shower myself clean. Worse female perfume was put on me and then Sophie made me stand and she tied ribbons into my hair until it was amass of ribbons. Then body paints were produced and the girls painted me giving me one red and one yellow ball and bottom cheek. Zaria then wrote in black on my chest and back pussy toy before a collar was placed around my neck. The girls laughed at me and then I was told it was time for my performance and I was told I was to do what I was told or get my balls ripped off so helpless I let Sophie pull me out by the collar. I was pulled by the giggling girls down a back flight of stairs I assume some sort of fire escape and into the back of a room. To my horror it was a massive hall set out with chairs and a stage and much worse well over a hundred girls sitting and chatting. I was dragged onto the stage and my appearance produced gales of female laughter and coarse comments. The front row had a few empty seats and most of the soccer girls went and sat there and I realised all were dressed in skirts unlike most of the other girls who were in jeans. I was pulled into the middle of the stage by Sophie and Zaria and ordered to pose and wiggle my bits and after a minute Zaria grabbed my frustrated dick and got me fully hard to the amusement of the crowd of jeering girls.

Then a girl picked up a microphone and called for silence. She was a slim attractive blonde and I later discovered she was called Carissa and she was the girl in charge of all the sorority sports and things. Carissa announced that I had been provided by the girls of Alpha Phi soccer team to help with a problem. The problem she announced was that their soccer team had badly underperformed. This produced cheers and boos. She called for silence and then announced that in order to get back into the sororities good side the girls had agreed first to get the sorority a male slave and secondly to perform some naughty public dares on stage. This got a cheer from the girls particularly when Zaria grabbed my erection and waved it up and down making me yelp with pain. Carissa announced the soccer girls had been given the dares and had agreed among themselves who was to do what dare and she told the girls to relax and enjoy some real girl power. I was horrified and worse Carissa moved and slapped my bottom telling me I was in for some real nasty sex play and getting another laugh.

Carissa then said I had been cleaning up the soccer girls all morning and had got all the girls who wanted to get off off but the sorority was a lot bigger. She then made me moan as she announced that after the show all the girls could have a play with me but then I was serving as a waiter for the committee. She then added a nude erect waiter getting a laugh before she said that from ten onwards I was would be freely available to please any girl with my lips or dick as the girl wanted and said I stayed working away their until midday tomorrow so all the girls should be able to get at least one go with me. Then with a smile she pinched my bottom and announced it was time for me to have some fun and said the first dare was to rub me off. The girls laughed and cheered when Carissa added that to make this more fun the girl wore surgical gloves coated thickly with chilli powder. Then a plumpish girl who had a very hairy pussy I recalled jumped on the stage and waved her arms and I saw she had on white gloves coated in red powder. I sobbed but Sophie and Zaria held me still as the girl approached. I was turned so the laughing crowd could see and the girl laughed at me and undid her top showing she had not bothered to replace her bra and told me she knew I loved her breasts so I look at them as I got off telling me enjoy myself because the faster I came the less it hurt. She seized my dick and rubbed me deliberately spreading the powder over me. At first all I felt was her rough hands but soon I was moaning as it felt as if my dick got warmer and warmer until I felt it was burning. I twisted and sobbed as she fisted me smiling at the affect she knew she was having on me. If I had not been held I would have run but could not and so had to suffer as she pumped my dick. Then some of the chilli powder got into the tip of my dick so the last inch felt as if it was on fire and I started to sob beg and scream. No way could I come but I was told by a laughing that we carried on until I did. Then the pain faded a bit as the end of my dick seemed to go numb and desperately I imagined it was Jane and I managed to come. I screamed as I did so because the powder in my dick was mixed with my come and burnt the while of the inside of my shaft as it was forced agonisingly out. The girls held me as another girl approached one I had not given head to at all and she laughing washed my dick clean making me moan with relief and the girls laugh even more.

Carissa laughed and asked did I feel better and when I nodded announced she hoped I did as she called the next girls forward. Three girls came on stage one of whom I had got off and smiled at me as Carissa announced the next dare was for a girl to bathroom my face. Two more girls dragged a plastic paddling pool onto the stage and I was forced to lie in it as the three girls moved lifting their skirts and flashing their pussies at me. It was the girl who had grabbed my balls who leered at me asked had they chugged enough beer and was told they had and the first moved and stood over me legs apart so I could look up at her pussy. Then she emitted a steam of urine all over my face and upper body getting a cheer as she did so. The next girl then did the same but moved closer so she really covered my face and hair. The third girl struggled to go but after thirty seconds poured masses over my dirty wet body. I lay smelly and wet and Carissa announced the next dare started immediately. Onto the stage came my next assailant and I groaned as it was the girl who had grabbed my balls who leered at me as Carissa announced that I to be ravished on the stage filthy. The girl stripped getting a cheer and pushed me back into the warm liquid and grabbed my dick telling me I had ten seconds to get it up. This got another cheer but I went hard and she clambered on me and mounted me moaning as I entered her. I then had to lie in the filth and let her ride me until she came moaning with delight and cheered by the watching girls. She pulled off me and stood in a victory pose as the girls applauded her. Then I was dragged up and the three girls who had weed on me approached. They had in their hands wet clothes and soapy water and with the crowd encouraging them I was savagely cleaned. Finally Carissa announced I smelt real sweet again.

Carissa announced the next game was a ball game making me moan as two more of the girls I had pleased came on stage. Both girls had in their hands thick leather belts and stood as they were blindfolded. Then I was grabbed and held firm and the first of the girls was moved close and told to hit me in the balls as hard as she could with it and the girl who had grabbed my balls leered at me telling the girls if they lost they had to do the next forfeit. The first girl could not see and swung the belt up missing me completely. However to my horror Carissa told her how close I was and she moved and her next blow hit my left thigh. She moved again and hit the right thigh but her fourth blow made me scream as she slashed my groin. This got a big cheer and worse the next two blows powered home making me scream each time. I stood held up in agony as she was replaced and this girl hit my thigh the first time and then five times the belt slashed my balls each blow even though it was not as bad as the first girl making me scream. Carissa announced the second girl as the winner and the first girl moved and bent over a chair that had been placed on the stage and raised her skirt. Laughing Carissa told me I was to get hard and get into the girl and I was positioned behind her. I moaned as my groin ached and worse Carissa told me every fifteen seconds until both myself and the girl came the second girl hit my arse made me want to cry. I was semi hard and the girl pushed me into her from behind and wiggled telling me to get moving. I did not want to as I looked out over the jeering laughing women but moved and after three or four thrusts screamed as the belt smashed into my bottom. I moved into and out of the girl and nine times I was hit before the girl moaned in orgasm. However I had to come and suffered five more hits before I had a very unsatisfactory orgasm and that got the girl off once more. After I had come the girl moved over and made me knell and in front of the crowd clean her sticky pussy getting another cheer from the crowd for this.

Sophie and Zaria had left the stage and I moaned as they returned naked but both wearing strap-on dildo’s. Carissa smiled and said all boys loved to have two girls at once but I was going to play the girl. I moaned as joking she asked me had I ever done double anal and the crowd laughed at me. I was grabbed and pushed over the chair and Zaria forced me to lick her strap-on getting another cheer. Then she moved behind me and rammed it up me roughly and without any finesse making me scream. She raped me as I sobbed and then Sophie approached and made me lick her strap-on as Zaria abused me. After five minutes the girls swapped over. Neither girl came but Zaria removed her strap on and presented her pussy to my tongue and made me lick her to orgasm before she replaced her strap-on and raped me. Sophie moved and made me lick her strap-on before removing it for oral delight from me. Then they both had another turn at raping me before they had performed enough and stood and bowed to the crowd getting a standing ovation for their efforts.

I felt broken but was grabbed and tied between two posts at the side of the stage and Carissa announced I was open house for an hour. I then screamed as mass of excited girls grabbed me and I was tugged and pulled and kissed by then. The number of girls that groped me during the hour must have approached a hundred as I was abused by them in a mass of laughing leering rough girls. Their fingers and hands making me sob and scream. They also kissed me ramming their tongues into my mouth and biting my lips. Worse one of them got the dildo Zaria had been wearing and that was rammed in and out of me. After maybe forty minutes the hell girls playing with me pumped me hard with both the dildo and several of their hands until I came. After my orgasm things if anything were worse as the hideous abuse continued until finally Carissa came and released me telling the girls I would soon be available.

Carissa took me upstairs into a bedroom and flopped on the bed and opened her slim legs and told me to get her pants off and to lick her off nicely. I moaned but collapsed to my knees and approached her I went to pull her knickers off but Carissa ordered me to use my teeth so carefully removed them and discovered she had a shaved open pussy. I licked her for only two minutes before she orgasmed. However she made me carry on for at least fifteen more minutes until she had come twice more. It was tiring to lick her but at least my battered body was safe and I was aware of the pain coming from my groin and bottom as I pleasured her. Then she stood and took me to a shower room and made me wash. Next she handed me my waiters costume that was two bow ties one for my neck and the other she placed around the top of my balls. Carissa laughed and told me I was to stay erect throughout. Then she took me to a room laid out for a buffet meal. Already there were three girls all pledges I discovered and also waiting. Carissa made me stand in front of a table and told me I was serving the punch and pinched my bottom and left me. The three pledges came over laughing and taunting me and I had to let them play with my naked body for maybe ten minutes until Carissa returned this time with about a dozen more girls. This was the start of the party but more and more girls turned up until over thirty girls were present all officers I gathered from sororities.

My job was to hand out the drinks but the girls all laughed at me and were incredibly free with their hands. I was already sore and to be rubbed and pinched made me yelp and sob. One girl pinched my balls so I spilt her drink onto the floor. She made me knell and lick the floor clean and then bend over and she hit me half a dozen times on the bottom with a leather paddle getting a crowd to watch and jeer at me. After an hour I had sneaked a couple of drinks and was feeling a little happier. Of course so were the girls and soon I was pushed by a group of four girls into a corner and made to kneel and one girl lent against the wall and made me put my head under her skirt move her knickers to one side and lick her off. This started a game and I gave eight of them oral delight on my knees before finally I was allowed to go back to serving as they were having speeches. These went on for nearly an hour and I was able to under cover of clearing up get some food and a lot more alcohol knowing I was going to need it.

Then Carissa came over and grabbed my hand and with two of the pledges took me off to another room. In the room was a bed with handcuffs at each corner and I was tied to the bed. Then Carissa produced a blindfold telling me it would be nicer for the girls if I did not know who I was serving as she moved towards me I groaned as one of the pledges put on a side table a gigantic box of at least two hundred condoms and several vibrators and strap-on’s. Carissa left and fast one of the pledges was on my face and the other was on my dick. Both came in less than five minutes and had only been off me for a minute when I heard the sound of dozens of girls entering the room. Soon I was screaming as I was abused and a vibrator was forced up me. My dick went wooden hard and was soon in a condom and a girl and I had another on my face. Both girls on my moaned in orgasm but were rapidly replaced. I think it was the girls from the sorority office party on me for the first couple of hours at least because suddenly more girls piled in and as a mass assaulted me. I could not see who was raping me and as I usually had a girl on my face her thighs blocking my ears could hardly hear but certainly I could feel as I was abused by them. I had a powerful orgasm after maybe thirty minutes and then later on a second strong orgasm but neither earnt me a rest. After that I had regular empty orgasms but the vibrator in my bottom kept me hard. During the gang bang several times the vibrator was changed and several times I was raped with a strap on but usually it was one girl on the face and another on the dick. Finally after at least six hours most of the girls had gone. However all night girls kept visiting me many of them drunk or stoned so I got no real rest at all.

In the morning Carissa and Sophie untied me and made me shower before to my horror tying me back up telling me I was doing well and only had six hours to go. All morning girls visited me frequently in groups for more sex but I was finished and lay out of it my dick forced hard hardly able to lick them off. Then Sophie and Zaria removed my blindfold and told me I could go however both used me before untying me. They led me to the sorority building entrance and handed me an old skirt and a bra and told me they were keeping my clothing. I dressed and they gave me my wallet and keys and then told me to get running because if more girls got me I got raped again. I staggered away and a group of sorority girls gave chase. I screamed and shot off my exhaustion replaced by terror particularly as several of the girls were waving strap-on’s. The group comprised off about twenty girls chased me down a path. I could hardly run and I shot past a guy who tried to stop me shouting to the girls he would get me. I got away from him and the girls piled passed him until one girl shouted fresh meat and they stopped and grabbed him. I slowed and turned and saw the girls had his trousers off him and he screamed as at the same time one girl squeezed his balls and another rammed a dildo up him. The girls carried him away with him screaming for help with me thinking it served him right.

I slept the rest of the day exhausted and bruised. The next day I worked for Gabby her finding my story so exciting I had to strip and showed her my bruises and then give her triple oral pleasure before resuming work. That Wednesday I had a party with the Alpha Phi soccer team something I was worried about. It started badly with me naked giving all fourteen girls one after another oral pleasure however it was a gentle party paid for by the sorority and I ended up spending the night once more with Jackie.

After the sorority party I was helping Gabby with her research full time on ‘suburban women and clitoral power’. This involved me every day taking the data collected and converting it to tables and charts of information. Gabby was a hard task mistress (not master) and worked me hard keeping me busy every day. However she took to at lunchtime having me alone in her study where I stripped and she removed her knickers and I gave her oral delight before receiving the same and then doing her usually twice more.

The only other thing of note was Jackie turning up at my room to date me and meeting Jane. Jane used her skills to calm her down as Jackie did not seem to have been aware I was engaged to Jane and secondly to get Jackie to go off happy thinking I was just a boy to play with. This may not be good for man’s ego but certainly stopped a situation developing. Finally the term drew to a close with a couple of fairly dull parties and both Jane and I got distinctions for our diploma not that we were surprised by that. Then we had the tediousness of a long flight back home and then the niceness of a couple of spare weeks at home with our families before starting the final UK teaching practice.

No comments: