Tuesday, July 03, 2007

College days USA University Part twenty two


Dana




Mel
USA University Part twenty two

After my experiences with the girls’ school I still had the Alpha Phi soccer team to deal with. We had the usual Wednesday practice and afterwards I was made to give several of the girls’ oral satisfaction before being allowed to go. The rest of the week was quiet with just Jane and myself but Saturday morning saw me up early for the next group game. This was against one of the better sororities and we expected to lose. However we wanted to lose by less than the sorority we had drawn with as goal difference counted and if we could finish third we would get an easier draw for the ninth downwards play off games. My tactics were of course to defend in numbers and belt the ball down to where I hoped Amber or Yoshiko could score against the run of play. Amazingly the team we played against while they were larger and much more skilful girls seemed to have little idea about tactics. For the whole of the first half they attacked our goal but failed to put in one decent close range shot to test Jackie out. At half time they were all shouting at each other pleasing my girls even more and then after five minutes of the second half Jackie kicked the ball out and her long but wild kick was picked up by Amber who beat her defender and slotted the ball home. The other team’s response was to get dirty and for fifteen minutes the ball was stationary for free kicks more than in movement. My girls responded and the ref was being driven to distraction as he booked Yoshiko, Amber and Kathryn from our team and six girls from their team. I substituted a very angry Kathryn and they made three changes as well and then within a minute had a player sent off for a second yellow for kicking Amber. Against ten players and with five minutes to go I was confident but then disaster struck as Katrina who had been wandering around doing nothing managed somehow in the penalty area to commit hand ball. They scored and then launched attack after attack and we were very lucky to survive and save the draw. The result was good for us even though a win would have been a lot better but to my great delight after the game rude words were exchanged and then suddenly a cat fight broke out between Kathryn and one of their girls. The ref jumped around blowing his whistle as the rest of the girls either joined in or separated them and the result was red cards for Kathryn and the girl. The good thing about the argument was that no way was I being sent to serve them so I got off spending an uncomfortable few hours giving head. Well that was not fully true because instead I spent the rest of the morning in Jackie’s bed getting off a dozen of the girls from my team with my tongue and fingers before Jackie and Kathryn spent an hour reducing me to exhaustion.

I spent the rest of the weekend with Jane and then on Monday and Tuesday as Gabby had still not found me a new school I spent two days with Jane in her junior school. This was hard work as the kids were very demanding if very pliant but I found it interesting to see Jane in teacher’s mode. Wednesday was another team practice where I discovered that Kathryn was banned for the next game and we and the other team had been warned we would be expelled from the competition if another game was as poorly behaved as the last one. After the practice I was allowed to leave without giving head and I assume that was because most of the girls were in what Jane calls tease mode. The rest of the week was normal before the Saturday game.

This was the last group game against a very powerful sorority team. The group situation was that our opponents had four points having drawn their first game and beaten the weaker sorority six nil. Therefore all they needed was a draw to win the group. As for us we had to do better than the violent team to get in the top half for the play offs but as they were playing the weaker sorority we assumed they would win easily. With Kathryn banned I had to make a few changes and expected us to really suffer in this game. Our opponents however had decided also to make changes and were virtually fielding a reserve team. Again our defensive tactics seemed to confuse the opponents and the first half was again goalless. At half time however firstly we saw our opponents get a little more serious and bring on three of their first choice players and we also discovered that as expected the other game was a walk over and the violent sorority were already three goals up. Then our opponents quickly scored but Jackie made three good saves and they sat back giving us space. In the last minute the ball was hacked forward and Amber blasted in a shot their goalkeeper spilled it and Yoshiko was able to toe punt the ball in for the equaliser.

The draw was a brilliant result for us and we had been undefeated in all our group matches. However as the violent sorority had won ten nil we were still third but as the ninth downwards draw was seeded we should then get an easy game first up. The game had been very clean and therefore to my horror I was told I had to go and serve the other girls until mid afternoon worse I was told by Jackie I was her date for tonight and to expect a long hard night of fun. At that point their captain a massive redhead with gigantic boobs came over and asked was I ready and I nodded. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off amazing me by just how strong she was. She laughed and told me her name was Dana and she was looking forward to me getting her off. Dana pulled me after her and took me quite a distance until we approached another sorority building. This was another modern building and I gathered later the sorority was a new one. Dana pulled me inside and as soon as the door was closed demanded I got naked telling me a toy boy was always naked in the girls’ house. I did not resist and was soon naked. Dana folded my clothing and placed it into a draw in a table and then when she put my boxers away turned and grabbed my dick very hard. She laughed and told me I was a sexy sight and rubbed my dick and I felt myself get erect. Dana laughed and told me I had a cute penis and one the girls were going to love and the holding me by my erect dick she dragged me along a corridor telling me the girls were waiting for me.

Dana pulled me into a room and I moaned as inside were nearly twenty girls. Some were still in their sports kit while some were not and were the first team players who had sat the game out. My appearance got a big cheer from the girls and Dana gave my bottom a brutal slap ad told me to get dancing as they wanted to get nice and excited before the main event. I pranced around as the girls laughed and cheered wondering how it was I got into such situations and also fully aware that my erection was still strong. Certainly the girls noticed this and soon I was being grabbed and rubbed until after maybe fifteen minutes all the girls had given me at least one grope. Then Dana produced a girl’s nightie and a stocking set in bright pink and I was made to dress in this much to the girls’ amusement. Then I had to purse my lips and let Dana apply thick red lipstick. Worse then happened as I was grabbed and held still as three more of the girls expertly painted my balls in the same hideous bright pink. Then I was made to prance around as the girls jeered and laughed at me for another five minutes.

Then Dana announced it was time for me to put out and told me if any girl complained I would come straight back here and do some more dancing but this time with a cactus up my bum hole and a ten gallon water bottle tied to my balls. I whimpered at that as the girls laughed and worse a couple told me the last guy had wept when he was made to dance like this and begged to be given another chance to get them off. Then Dana grabbed my arm and told me to follow her telling me she wanted a massive orgasm. I could not resist and she dragged me out and up some stairs passing several other groups of girls who laughed and pinched my bottom asking was I staying the night and expressing disappointment that I was not. This made me glad the girls had forced the draw because the thought of a full night with these amazons made me feel ill particularly when Dana told me if they had won me for the night I would have done a full sorority sex show and then satisfaction after doing the girls on the team. She laughed and told me she hoped the guy they had given away was doing well adding he gave good head but lost it to fast and then really struggled to get it back up. I moaned at that as she laughed and told me no boyfriend hers had a softie when she felt sexy and she had made him agree to serve to improve his stamina.

She tugged me into a bedroom and pushed me onto the bed and then with a leer stripped naked. She had a massive but muscular body and when she removed her sports bra her gigantic boobs surged free. She jumped on me and rammed my head into her sweaty boobs and told me to get her excited. I licked away at her boobs dirty soft surfaces and stroked her big nipples and soon felt them go hard. Then Dana levered me so I was licked one of her nipples while my other hand teased the other one. After a couple of minutes of this she pulled my hand off her boob and down onto her hairy sweaty but open pussy. I gently rubbed her and licked her boob and after a couple more minutes she returned my hand to her boob and then rammed my head down so I was lying under her pussy. This she rammed into my face while her hands placed mine onto her boobs. I licked her pussy and a flood of juices filled my mouth and made me swallow. Dana started to ride my face her moans rising and her powerful body bashing me hard as she pushed herself to a strong orgasm on me. After she had finished she broke off and told me if I licked all the girls like that my balls should be safe and then pinned me down and moved until my erect dick slipped into her large open pussy. Then she placed her hands on my chest and started to power way on me. Her strength was frightening and I just lay there and let the big girl have me until she demanded I play with her boobs. I rubbed them and stabilised them feeling how massive and soft they were as Dana started to get excited on me. Then I felt a tingle in my groin and knew I could not hold back I tried to but as Dana went faster and faster I came sobbing. This set her off and Dana blasted away on me sobbing as she to came and I sobbed as her powerful pussy ripped up and down my tender shaft.

Dana smiled down at me and told me unfairly I thought as I had got her off really well that I was an okay type of lover. She wiggled on me making me moan and told me I had better keep it up unless I fancied some serious ball and anal play. I groaned at that as she pealed off me with a laugh and she told me to lie still and stay hard. Then she left the room not bothering to put her clothes on. Quickly the next girl was in and she was a large plump blonde who had come on at half time and her strength had given us real problems. She stripped off her sports kit and jumped on me and I knew her strength was going to give me problems as well. She pinned me down and bit me in the neck making me moan. Then she pulled up and pushed me down telling me to lick her off and telling me with a laugh she was a little sweaty down there. She certainly was as I licked away at her hairy pussy but after a few minutes her moans and wetness rose and the big girl had a powerful orgasm on my face. To my relief she lay next to me as her weight had been hurting me and pulled me over. Soon I was licking her small disappointing boobs as she roughly fisted me. Then she pulled me on and into her and placed her big hands on my bottom and controlled the pace I loved her at. She pulled me in and out of her large pussy and after ten minutes her moans rose and she had another massive orgasm ramming me hard into her as she lost it and with her fingers buried deep and painfully into the flesh of my bottom. In fact it was several days before the marks of her fingers faded away.

Luckily that seemed to be her ration of love and she stood and left also without dressing. The next girl was a skinny spotty dark girl who removed her shorts and stained knickers and lay on the bed and told me to knell and lick her off. I did so and she lay there moaning until she came and then without another word got up and left. I felt used by her and the next two girls were as bad as they like her did not tell me their name or remove their tops but just lay naked below the waist and made my tongue service their dirty unwashed pussies until they came. The next girl was a plump blonde with big teeth who had been a terrible player. She did not tell me her name but at least got naked and made me lick her sweaty boobs before moving me onto her shaved pussy. I got her off and was then told to lie still and to tell her if I wanted to come and the girl climbed on me and loved me for her pleasure until she had a second strong orgasm. By then I to was excited and while I held off I was close. This amused her and she teased me for a minute with her lips and fingers before telling me I would be grateful later and then left me close to orgasm for the next girl. By then I had worked out I got all the girls off with my tongue and if they wanted then with my dick with the girls of course being in charge. As I could have twenty girls to get off before wining my freedom I was glad not all wanted my dick. However the next girl was obese and rude and smelly as she made me lie on my back and lick her off while rubbing her low hanging boobs and I disliked that a lot.

The eighth girl was a Latin girl called Maria who stripped naked and told me firstly her name, secondly that she loved to get laid and thirdly we were going to have a great time together as she was feeling really randy. Her body was round and she had lovely full boobs and I was quickly acquainted with these as she pushed them into my face while her own hands gave my dick a slow sensual rub. After a couple of minutes by which time her nipples were fully wet and erect I felt over excited and stopped her hand making her ask what was up in a slightly worried voice as she was obviously concerned that she was doing something wrong. I told her I was going to come making her laugh and then with a bigger laugh she told me I could as she did not like a guy to come in her. She resumed rubbing me and moved down my body and positioned my dick between her boobs. I moaned excitedly as she pressed these around my shaft and wiggled her body and had a powerful orgasm between her soft boobs. After I had finished coming she moved up me and presented her boobs back to my lips telling me I had made them all dirty and I should make them nice and clean and then I could get her off before we screwed. I did not object and licked her boobs removing my come as I did so and getting Maria highly excited by my cooperation. In fact I am sure she had an orgasm as I licked one nipple and massaged the other as she then moved me off and made me lick the skin between her boobs for a couple of minutes before moving onto me and pushing her between her ample thighs. She sat on my face and I licked her trimmed pussy that was already wet and open and within five minutes I had her sobbing with orgasm and I was swallowing her thick juices as she came in my mouth. She then moved and took my dick in her warm mouth and sucked me until I was fully hard. Then she moved up me and pushed me into her and told me to let her do the work as I had a lot of ladies to please. She hammered away on me her face screwed up with passion and after several minutes had another powerful orgasm before collapsing beside me. She then giggled and rubbed my erect dick and told me she hoped I survived as she would hate to think of me doing the cactus dance. She then smiled and told me I had a really cute dick and licked her hooters a lot nicer than her husband did. I was amazed to find she was married as with a quick kiss on the cheek she left me for the next girl.

The next three girls did not tell me their names and in two cases did not remove their tops. The third did but only so I could excite her by licking her slack boobs for several minutes. All three had oral pleasure off me at least allowing my dick to calm down after Maria. The twelfth girl was not in sports kit and had not played so was presumably one of their regular first choices. She stripped and got on me and mounted my face and told me to rub her boobs and get her off. She was a bottle blonde with big full boobs and a plump body with a massive bottom who had at least washed her pussy and better had trimmed her pussy hair very short. She actually tasted quite pleasant particularly after loads of unwashed pussies as she wiggled on my face moaning as I brought her to a peak of pleasure. She also came quite quickly and when she slotted my dick into her body and rode me she had a second orgasm in less than two minutes. The next girl did not remove her top or indeed any clothing at all apart from her knickers. But as she was a fat, spotty greasy haired girl that did not bother me. What did so was her insistence at being on top, her weight and worse when she rammed my head under her skirt and I found she had no knickers on her smell. She also took ages to get off on my face and worse moved and ravished me riding her roughly and uncaring as several times she bent my dick in her pussy. The next girl kept her skirt on but removed her top so I could pay oral service to her large low hanging boobs. She was another bottle blonde who was also quite unattractive but had at least washed herself. She also went on top both to get oral delight and then to love me. It also took her a long time to come and as she reached her second orgasm I also came with her making her laugh and come stronger. She then pulled off me and suggested I jerk myself hard as the rest of the girls would expect a woody.

However I was relieved when all the next girl wanted was oral pleasure and I cannot remember anything about her apart from the fact she really swore when she came. The next girl was a big girl called Flo. She was massive but attractive and had gigantic boobs that hung low but full on her when she stripped naked. However Flo made Dana seem gentle as she mauled me and moved my lips around her body. She made me spend five minutes licking each of her massive boobs. After that she pushed me down and got on me. She rode my face until she came and by the time she finally got off I felt battered by her power. However at least her pussy was clean and when she came she sobbed in a very sexy manner. She then took my dick into her surprisingly tight and certainly muscular pussy and used me for her pleasure. She pinned me down and hammered away making me rub her boobs as she used me until she had an even stronger coming and finally pulled off leaving me excited but battered. Then to my amazement she moved and took me into her mouth telling me before she did so she fancied a drink of come. I groaned as she roughly licked me finding her oral technique violently over the top. However I knew I had to come and tried to ignore the vacuum cleaner effect my dick was suffering and after a few minutes had a powerful orgasm into her mouth. Then she moved up me grabbed my mouth and forced it open and spat my come into my mouth and then told me she had decided I should swallow. She laughed as I did so and then told me she was going to be nice and give me a rest and climbed back on me telling me not to waste my time but suck her off. I did so and she only took a few painful minutes to reach a third climax. She then moved and brutally fisted me and then licked my tender dick erect before finally sticking a couple of fingers painfully up my bottom.

By now I was exhausted but the next two girls were easier as both only wanted oral sex from me and neither got naked as I pleasured them with them lying on the bed legs apart and me knelling licking away at in both cases their clean and trimmed pussies. However the next girl was Mel and she was a round short dark girl who wanted the works and stripped naked. Her boobs were very small but she loved lying on her back playing with my erection as I licked both of them. She then pushed me between her legs and I found that she had fully shaved her pussy. It took her sometime to reach orgasm and she finally got there when I rubbed and massaged her nipples as I licked her. She then pulled me up and having checked I was hard pulled me into her pussy and told me to love her with nice long strokes. I did as she wanted but also managed to position myself so I could lick one of her boobs and rub the other and after several minutes she had another powerful climax. She then pushed me off and told me she loved getting off with a toy boy particularly when he did not get to come. She then laughed again and told me in her opinion if the boy did not come it did not count as cheating on her fiancée a very strange view in my opinion but one I have heard before. The twentieth girl was another plump bottle blonde who got naked and lay legs apart on the bed as I gave her oral pleasure. However after she had come she made me lie and let her ride me until she came again and she left me feeling excited.

She left me and I was alone for maybe five minutes before a pile of the girls lead by Dana stormed in and told me to get up and follow them. I was taken back to the room I had performed in and made to dance around watched and groped by about a dozen of the girls all ones I had served. Then Dana announced I had served the girls well enough to get a reward and told me to jerk one off as a reward. I groaned making her laugh and Dana stripped topless as did about six of the girls and told me I got to look at their hooters as I rubbed. I tried to get myself off but I was exhausted and even thinking of Jane and looking at the ample boobs on display no way could I come as the girls well knew. After a few minutes Dana announced I obviously needed more and produced a pink vibrator. I was grabbed and had this rammed up me and then was pinned and the girls who had got topless took turns to rub me. However while the effect of the vibrator was to keep me hard the girls hands were savage on me and I could not come. After about ten minutes Dana laughed and told me I needed even more and told me as I had been good in bed they would give me a boob and a lick and both girls got seconds as a reward. I groaned as Dana rammed her boobs in my face and then I felt a girl grab and savagely suck my dick. The girls did not really care if I came but were just humiliating me as time after time a girl made me lick her boobs while her friend licked, sucked and nibbled on my dick. Then with Mel’s boobs in my face Flo had a second go as rough as before on my dick and to my horror I came for her. Again she spat my come such as it was into my mouth. I was then pulled up and with the vibrator still in me returned to the bedroom. First Mel stripped and used me again taking pleasure from first my tongue and then from my sore but now forced erect dick but this time she was more active and went on top throughout. Again I did not come so I suppose she considered she had been faithful even though how coming with her boobs in my face counts I did not ask her. Next was Flo and second time around she was a real monster in bed. I was mauled and thrust around as she used me getting pleasure from my tongue and then from my very sore dick.

Afterwards she pulled me back into the performance room where I was made to dance around in front of about a dozen girls some who I had not served. Then Dana and Flo grabbed me and I was pulled out and chained by my hands and feet to a staircase and they left me telling me let the sorority girls have a feel. They left me there for thirty minutes exhausted with a vibrator buzzing in my bottom and dressed in female night attire. Word quickly spread as I assume I was one of many to suffer this and quickly over a dozen girls had surrounded me. They were free with their hands as I could not resist as my dick was pumped and tugged and worse my balls were pulled twisted and pinched. All the time there were a dozen girls surrounding me and laughing and in total well over fifty girls groped me. Finally after what seemed like ages but can only have been thirty minutes Dana and Flo returned and pulled the girls off. To my horror the two girls painted my balls bright red and then my sore but forced erect dick as well before unchaining me and telling me I could go. I pointed out I was in drag and Dana smacked my bottom and told me my clothes were with my girlfriend Jackie and I had to run to her room and get them. I begged but she smacked me hard between the legs making me scream as her big hand flattened my balls and told me if I did not get running the girls all got to see if they could stick my balls up my bum hole. This got a hideous laugh from the watching females so I set off. They grabbed me and I was flung from girl to girl being mauled, slapped and kicked until finally they pushed me out of the sorority door. I staged off suffering more slaps from them and then I was in public. Another group of girls saw me and laughed and chased me as off I set. It took me ages to run to Jackie’s sorority and all the time girls chased me laughing and many times I was slapped by girls. Finally I got into Jackie’s sorority but I was not safe then as a pile of their girls attacked me pulling at my groin and hitting my bottom. Finally Jackie and Rana grabbed me and pulled me to safety in Rana’s room.

The girls had been enjoying the other team’s boyfriend and I was told by Jackie he gave nice head. The girls had only used his mouth but made him masturbate three times for their amusement. They had been about to let him go but having heard what I had suffered the two girls decided he should suffer the same not I knew that Dana would care. Rana pulled out an old torn see though nightie and she and Jackie went off leaving me lying in real pain on Rana’s bed. After ten minutes I heard screams and shouts and then a male screamed as this boy obvious tried to run away. For nearly ten minutes I heard him screaming until finally he escaped but even then I heard a mass of girls following him.

I was still in pain when the two girls returned and was told by Jackie that next time they would ensure the sorority did not publicly humiliate me. This was as much to protect the sororities as me but I was grateful. Then Rana pulled up her skirt and showed me she had no knickers on and told me she wanted to compare my technique with the other guys and she got on the bed. I was too exhausted to resist as she climbed on my face so just licked the fat girl off and even exhausted she told me I licked better than the other guy had. Then Rana helped Jackie get me to her room and I collapsed on her bed and passed out in some pain. After a couple of hours Jackie woke me up and took me to the shower room and showered with me and it was only then I remembered and removed the now dead vibrator from my bottom and threw it away. I was exhausted and bruised with numerous marks on my dick and balls but Jackie was randy and I let her take me to her bed and use me before passing out again. That evening she produced my clothes and after she used me for her pleasure once more took me to eat. After that we returned to her bed where I gave her more pleasure before passing out in her bed. The next morning she made me love her once more and this time I managed to come showing my balls had not been permanently damaged. Finally I was able to leave and returned to my room and of course Jane.

No comments: