Monday, May 11, 2009

Acting Book two chapter eleven

Two middle aged lady gangs

After my night and morning with the beauty contestants I was glad to have an easy day. The next night Jon and I did another strip show for about fifty women and this time they sprayed us with drink as we danced in our thongs flashing our groins at them as we did so. Luckily as my nipples and bottom still hurt that was all that happened. Also as it was the end of the week when we stripped there was no real follow up from the women who had seen us naked.

The next week started off quiet but as the school holidays had now started the camp was now full of families rather than pensioners however that did not mean that raucous behaviour stopped and on the Tuesday night Jade saw Jon and I drinking and came over and said, “Glad to see you two sexy things. Got a job for you to do a group of women drunk and making trouble! Time for my best sexual fire fighters to move into action.” We both groaned as we knew we had to do as she wanted and also that the sex was usually poor to say the least.

We moved across the bar to where she directed us and both of us groaned as the group was massive. It comprised of twelve women and they were all middle aged I saw and quite drunk. They called us over and we moved over and told them they had to be quiet. This made them laugh and they told us they would if we stopped and had a drink with them and we agreed so long as they promised to behave. We sat between them and they did quieten down but certainly did not behave as far as their hands and our bodies were concerned. The woman next to me a large bottle blonde with an ugly face and massive (G cup) floppy boobs quickly encouraged by the others had me unzipped and tugged my dick out and fisted me until I was hard. When I protested she laughed and said, “You seem to like it sexy and my god you do have a sexy cock. My name is Delia divorced forty eight and bloody as randy as hell! And look your knob likes me sexy! Now relax and blow a load and do not worry you are going to say a nice big thank you to me” I groaned as vigorously her hand pumped up and down my shaft and about half the women watched intently as she did this. Luckily the women seemed to have emptied the bar so no one was watching them and I could also see that Jon seemed to be suffering from the same thing as I was. I tried to move an arm to stop her but quickly another of them grabbed my arm allowing Delia to rub away at me. I quickly realised that they wanted me to come and I could not stop them so relaxed and let it happen. After several more minutes I was moaning and groaning as relentlessly I was brought by the ugly woman to orgasm.

My come covered her hand as she let go of me to my relief and I then heard Jon come as well. The woman who had been rubbing Jon was as ugly as Delia and she turned and exposed her come covered hand and said “The boys should get our hands clean but how about making them eat each others come?” the women laughed and quickly this woman had thrust her hand into my mouth and forced me to swallow Jon’s come a truly disgusting thing. I could hear Jon beg and gag as Delia made him do the same.

Then Delia flopped back next to me and said “Drink your drink sexy and then give me a nice thank you kiss.” I did so aware that my dick was still fully exposed and worse had not gone soft. As I kissed Delia she grasped my hand and pushed it up her skirt and I found she had no panties on. I knew what to do and started to massage her hairy hot pussy and after a couple of minutes Delia broke off kissing me and groaned in orgasm.

She pushed me off and I groaned as the large woman on the other side grabbed my dick and said “You do me while I do you” and started to roughly rub me. I placed my hand up her over short skirt and was confronted by some large but tight panties. However I pushed my hand around the band and with some difficulty rubbed her hairy pussy. This woman moaned and came quite quickly and then pushed my hand off. I looked up and saw Jon and about half the women had disappeared and expected to be dragged off by the remaining women. However instead Delia swapped with an old fat woman who took over rubbing me and made me place a hand up her knee length skirt and please her. Then the women made me finish my drink while two more of them had a turn playing with my erection but no one else demanded I rubbed them nor was it suggested I went off with them. In fact another large glass of wine was put in front of me as Delia sat next to me and took over rubbing me vigorously pumping away and urging me to come. I was not keen but knew I had to come and managed to lose it to the women’s amusement.

Then Delia said “Okay lick my hand clean sexy and then you can be a nice lad and give me some head okay?” I groaned as I was not keen but did so and then slipped onto the floor and was pleased as I was more covered from view. Delia had raised her skirt and soon I was busy licking her open pussy until after only a few minutes she reached orgasm. Now at that point I expected them all to want a turn but instead I was pulled up and Delia said “Very nice dear now finish your drink darling and off you go. We will be good girls and not make any noise.” I was amazed but pleased and quickly I had slammed my drink back and done my trousers off and left them sitting laughing but quite quiet.

I could not understand why they had let me go but the next morning and exhausting looking Jon told me. He told me that I had been left with the married ones while the single and divorced ones had taken him off. While I had suffered a couple of forced hand jobs Jon had been gang banged by the six women with him and while he claimed he had satisfied them I knew from his expression that once more a group of women had broken him. Luckily for me I did not see the women again.

The next day after my show a slim woman aged thirty two called Fanny chatted me up after the show and then suggested we went somewhere quiet. I had on my person the key for the prop room so we went there and were soon locked in together and kissing. She was very keen and was quickly naked exposing a trim body with full but small (B cup) boobs and a shaved pussy. This as soon as I was naked I got acquainted with as she pushed me to my knees and into it in order to as she said “Get my juices flowing sexy” and a couple of minutes it was me standing and her gently kissing my erection but she stopped when she thought I was getting over excited. Then I got a mat out and she lay on it and ordered me quite rudely to get on her and to love her. I slipped into her easily and was soon setting a nice pace on her as she moaned beneath me. After maybe five minutes her moans rose and she started to flex her hips as she came and that set me off inside her. This did not disappoint her and after a short rest she had me first lick her sweat covered boobs before going down on her. She lay letting me lick her and massage her boobs and after another five minutes again she started to moan and groan as she came. She pushed me onto my back and I was hoping for a blowjob but instead she climbed on me and pushed me erection deep into her open pussy and started to ride me. I played with her boobs as she rose and fell on me and she reached orgasm before I did. After a few seconds rest she resumed admittedly at a more sedate pace and after a few more minutes it was me desperate not to come. Luckily this seemed to excite her and we were able to time our orgasms together.

She rested with me slowly going soft inside her and then to my surprise started to ride me using her vaginal muscles to force me hard in her. This was not nice but Fanny did not seem to notice as after maybe ten minutes she came again. By then my pain had been replaced by excitement however as she carried on I knew I would come again however I managed to hold off as she had another orgasm on me and then to my relief she pulled off me. I was hoping for her to get me off but instead she gave me a quick pinch on the balls and said “We are in no hurry sexy I can stay out all night if I like as my husband will be asleep and when I get a chance for some good loving I can keep going for hours and come dozens of times. Why don’t you lick me sexy and let your sweet cock cool down a little?” and she moved and pushed her pussy into my face. I licked her off rubbing her boobs as I did so as my excitement faded a little. However after my tongue had got her off she was straight back on my dick and when she came again no way could I not join her in a powerful orgasm.

That was me finished but not Fanny and she used her painfully powerful vagina to keep me hard in her and then rode me again. I lay dazed letting her use me as four more times she orgasmed on me. By now her orgasms seemed even stronger and were taking longer but to my concern she showed no signs of getting satisfied. Suddenly I had a painful orgasm into her as she had yet another orgasm and again she did not let up but carried on riding me. The fact I was lying there exhausted and hardly able to move seemed to excite her particularly as my dick was staying hard. She powered away on me making comments about my erectile ability and comparing not only to her husband but also to several other men she had been with. I just let her have me until after at least an hour and at least eight more orgasms for her I had a painful empty coming and passed out underneath her. I awoke in some pain to find she still on top and still riding me and I was in the throes of yet another orgasm. More time passed until I had yet another orgasm and passed out once more. Again I awoke and found her on me loving me but this time after a couple more powerful orgasms for her she told me she had to go even though she added she could have gone on all night. Worse she made me agree to see her in the prop room after my show the next night and left me broken on the mat.

The next night I saw and this time she made me start by lying down and she mounted me and made me lick her off and then she rode me. Then she stayed on me hammering away on my rapidly sore shaft for at least three hours coming numerous times and reducing me to a blob again. Once more I had to agree to see her again even though by then I had a very sore dick. That night was her last night and this time instead of three or four hours the nymphomaniac or at least that I what she seemed to me rode me from ten at night to five the next morning with hardly a break leaving me exhausted and with an amazingly red sore dick. Worse she told me when finally she left me she was going to go and wake up her husband as she reckoned they could get two or three hours screwing in before they had to leave.

The weekend passed in a blur but at the start of the next week once more Jon and I did a strip show for the female guests and this time twice my balls were painfully grabbed by drunken women as I performed. This really hurt but afterwards Jade let me go but made Jon go off with two middle aged women for the night.

The next morning I was doing my regular playgroup reading an Oscar Wilde play. It was a sunny day and I was not surprised to find that only three people had turned up. I was slightly surprised to find it was three large women in their thirties. All three were married and staying with their husbands and children. We discussed and read parts of the play a very sixth form thing but they seemed to enjoy it. The prettiest of the women was Leah. She had a nice face and big (F cup) white boobs and a very round earth mother body with long black hair. Anna had a nice face and gigantic (H cup) boobs but a massive bottom and tree trunk thighs. The third woman Victoria was a mess with an ugly face and a massive elephant like body with gigantic but obviously floppy boobs and a bottom larger than a bus.

I was not thinking sexual thoughts until after about thirty minutes Leah smiled and said, “You are nice and we loved your dance show last night! Tell me were you hard in your thong? I am sure your cock was hard when you flashed it!" I blushed at that and realised all three had seen my strip act and that was why they were here. My red face made all three smile and I knew I was going to be forcibly seduced.

Victoria smiled and said, "It was very sexy you know! I wanted to have a wank there and then it was so hot to see you flashing your stuff! But we never got a good look at your cock just the quick flash! Still it is nice a private here and we seem to have some spare time so how about you lock the door and give us the full strip! I would love to see your cute hard cock in all its glory!"

I gulped as all three women nodded and smiled and knew after my promise to Alison I had to agree so I stood and carefully locked the door making all three women giggle girlishly and then I stood between them and started to as seductively as possible to remove all my clothing. Of course my dick was hard as I removed my boxers making all three sigh with pleasure. When I was naked I gave the women a few poses making them smile and then Victoria said “You stripped for us dear so we should strip for you. Okay girls lets get naked and give the sexy boy a real nice show.” At that all three stood and surrounded me and started to strip. Unfortunately none of them could strip well and much worse none of them had anything worthy revealing unless you wanted masses of flabby flesh and large low hanging boobs. Eventually all three were naked and surrounding me and of course I had stayed hard. Quickly Victoria gently rubbed my erection and then I felt Leah’s hand move around and rub me before Anna touched me. Then Victoria moved close and kissed my cheek and then grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs. These were large but felt empty and hung low on her fat body but as I rubbed them I felt her nipples expand with excitement. Victoria moaned and said “That feels bloody marvellous go and do the others baby” and pushed me around so I faced Anna. I moved my hands and gently massaged her large floppy boobs and she moaned with pleasure and gripped my dick and rubbed me. After a minute Leah pulled me off Anna and presented her big white boobs for my fingers and once more a woman moaned with pleasure as she rubbed my dick and her nipples went hard.

After a little while Victoria pulled me off and said “You are a real sexy piece dear but I do not think as married ladies we should make love to you. Well not today anyhow and not in public but do not worry there are quite a few ways a boy and girl can give each other pleasure. I am sure you know how to give a girl nice head dear so you can do me to start off with and after you have done us all sexy we will give you a nice treat before we do it again.” And with that she flopped back into her chair and opened her massive thighs wide so I could clearly see what was on the menu. Her pussy was large and covered in thick black hair but I could see she was already wet as I knelt in front of her and heard the other two giggle with delight and how compliant I was being. I moved towards Victoria and she pulled me into her pussy and I tasted how musky she was as I started to lick her. However rapidly my face was covered by her thick juices as she got excited and started to moan. Then her hands grabbed my head and pinned me close into her as my tongue found and vibrated on her clit. She started to hump my face as I concentrated all my efforts on her clit and after a couple more minutes she orgasmed loudly and for me wetly.

She pushed me off and I took several deep breaths of air and then I saw Anna sitting legs apart and she beckoned me over to her. I crawled over to her on my knees making her giggle and say “that is how a man should be on his knees and getting ready to lick his mistress to heaven. Okay sexy get stuck in I must come sexy or I will explode!” I moved my head close to her already wet hairy pussy and started to lick her and quickly her pussy expanded with pleasure as I licked her. She had a wide pussy covered in tough hair and her clit was hard to find but when I gently sucked on it she moaned with pleasure and gushed liquid into my mouth. Like with Victoria I concentrated on her clit and soon had the large woman moaning in pleasant orgasm. As soon as I was finished Leah called me over and I crawled to her open legs and her equally large hairy pussy and set to work to pleasure her as well. Her pussy was covered in a thick black thatch but tasted fresher than the other two had done and her clit was large and easy to excite. I licked away aware of the women giggling as I did so but after a few minutes Leah concentrated fully on the sensations my tongue was giving her and orgasmed loudly.

After pleasing Leah Victoria pulled me up and her hand surrounded my dick and she said “Still hard how nice to find a lad who loves to please a woman. Well darling it is your lucky day because you can not only do us all again but at least once more after that if you keep going dear. But we promised you a treat and sexy I can tell you liked to lick my big titties so I am going to rub you nice and close and then you can spunk a load all over them. But do not hang around dear because you have a lot of pussy to lick before the class finishes.” I moaned at that but Victoria was rubbing away and even though the women were unattractive I soon felt the urge to come as the other two pushed their fat bodies against mine. Victoria saw I was close and knelt and then surrounded my dick with her floppy boobs. This felt nice and with a couple of thrusts I came powerfully between them spurting come all over them to her obvious delight. Victoria stood and laughed and said “Wow you needed that as much as I did sexy look at the state of my tits. Still baby it is the state of my cunt I want dealt with so back on your knees darling and your cock can have a rest as you suck me off.” And she flopped back on to her chair. I knelt between her massive thighs and started to lick her and as I did so a couple of drops of my come dripped off her boobs and onto my head. However then Victoria started to massage her own boobs before she moved my hands onto their very sticky surfaces. I massaged my come all over her boobs as I licked her to another strong orgasm. Of course by then Anna was sitting back legs akimbo and eager for the same so I moved between her thighs and licked her to orgasm rubbing her boobs in time to my licking until she sobbed with pleasure.

By then Leah was urging Anna to hurry up and as soon as Anna had come she said “Get here now baby I want you and rub my hooters as well” I moved over and set quickly to work finding that she was already wet and open. I fact I am sure she had been rubbing herself because it did not take long at all to bring her to a peak.

Victoria pulled me up and said “We do not have time sexy to get you off and us as well so darling lie on your back we can play and make you happy and you can have us on your face for more pleasure and rub our titties as you do so. You do that beautifully dear!” I moaned but was soon on my back and Victoria threw a gigantic leg over me and rammed her large pussy into my face. Then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs as I felt the other two knell between my legs and start to rub and tease my dick with their hands and as I licked Victoria their lips as well. I concentrated on the massive woman on my face who as she got excited started to rub herself against my mouth. By then I too was excited and I felt the women start more to tease than excite me and I knew I was to come last. Victoria came with a moan and was replaced by an eager Anna and then after I had pleased her by a very fired up Leah. By then I was close myself as the women teased me using their fingers and lips to keep my close. Leah came filling my mouth as she sobbed on top of me and then got off me and all three started to play with me until I was panting and close. At that I was pulled up and my dick was clenched between first Leah’s boobs and then Anna’s before finally Victoria’s boobs surrounded it and urged by the women once more I came between her boobs. After that I was exhausted but luckily for me our time was up and all three women had husbands to go to and quickly they dressed and with giggles and happy smiles left me to dress and tidy the room up.

None of them mentioned anything about a repeat performance but the next day all three turned up to my reading club obviously intending to seduce me. Unfortunately for them but luckily for me also present were another four or five people so they could do nothing. However when they were working in pairs Leah collared me and said “Such a shame I was looking forward to loving you but tell me can I see you somewhere private this afternoon for an hour or so of fun?” I gulped at that because of course if I was to remain true to Alison I had to say yes and I did not have any excuse as I now had the key to the prop room. Therefore I agreed to see Leah two in the prop room making her giggle with pleasure. Then five minutes later on Anna got me to one side and asked could she see me this afternoon in private. I moaned at that but had to agree to see her at three thirty in the prop room.

I do not think Victoria had seen me talking to the other two nor was it a set up but at the end of the class she grabbed me and asked to see me alone some where but she was blunt and said “Because I want to fuck your brains out underneath my big hot body sexy and if you say no I will have to rape you” I told her I was quite busy but could see her at five in the prop room making her giggle and say “Good I will get my husband to look after the kids and then darling we can fuck for two hours I hope you have full balls baby because I intend to drag every sperm out sobbing before I am finished with you!” leaving me with a full afternoon of sex with three ugly women to look forward to and worse all three expected me to perform fully with them and not hold back at all. This is worse because usually a woman in a gangbang is not upset if you do not come as she knows you have a lot of her friends to please as well. Of course you do get women who insist a man comes whatever he has to do after her and some that insist to make you tired but most women understand. However woman alone expects you to come and in a long session more than once and of course all three had already seen I could come at least twice.

No comments: