Monday, May 11, 2009

Acting Book two chapter twelve

Five women

Therefore after a quick lunch I lurked around outside the prop room at two and on the dot Leah appeared. Her round body was covered by a small dress leaving her large thighs exposed and I could see she had made her face up and done her hair and as she got close her perfume hit me. She smiled as I undid the door and without saying anything followed me inside and giggled as I locked it. I had already put the lights on low and got a mat out and she smiled and then kissed me. As she kissed me her hands moved and unzipped my trousers and quickly fished my dick out and went erect in her hand. As she did this I returned the compliment and pulled her big white boobs from her dress and massaged them. After a couple of minutes of this she broke off and said “You are so sexy and keen but do not worry we have time for you to have not two nice orgasms but three! Now let me get my dress off and nice and naked and then we can have a lot of fun and darling as we are alone here we can go all the way and I do mean all the way.” I half moaned at this as what Leah did not know was that I had promised to make love to Anna at three thirty and Victoria at five and the idea of Leah draining me before they got me made me feel ill.

Leah was quickly naked and while fat she did have a nice cuddly body. She also smelt clean and of perfume and had obviously done her best to look as attractive as possible for me. She kissed me again and we fell gently onto the mat. I started to cup and lick her boobs as she lay back and moaned with pleasure. After a couple of minutes her hand pushed me down onto her pussy and she said “you have a lovely tongue you know so why don’t you lick me off before we make love and then you can spurt a nice big load into me when we come together” I licked her wide open pussy and clit and soon had the big woman moaning with delight and she came spurting juices over my face as she did so. Then she pulled me off smiling as she found I was still hard and slotted me into her and told me to take my time and enjoy her. I moved in and out of her and then with one hand rubbed her boobs as she lay there her hands playing with my back, neck and hair. After several minutes I felt my excitement start to rise and either Leah felt it as well or she to was getting there because she started to moan and flex her hips and within two minutes we had both had powerful orgasms.

Now with two more women to love that afternoon I was hoping that would be that but instead Leah let me lie on her and she chatted but it was obvious this was only a short rest before we resumed. I gathered her kids were in the play scheme and her husband was playing golf. The play scheme was I think one of the main reason families came to the camp because it kept the kids entertained and out of the parent’s way for most of the day. I was worried she would stay to long but then she told me she was meeting her husband for a drink at three thirty.

I was pleased at that but not when she added “So we had better get on with it darling if I am to enjoy three spurting from your sexy cock.” And she wiggled and pushed me onto my back still inside her and started to ride me. I was semi hard but quickly was fully hard even though my dick could have done with a little more rest. She was a heavy woman but moved quite smoothly on me and as she did so her big boobs bounced and wobbled around. I started to play with them and this excited her and she managed to get my head on them so I could lick them as she went faster and faster on me and came. She rested stroking my chest and said “That was wonderful now you relax darling and let me show you some real pleasure do not worry baby I intend to come when you do.” I lay back as she resumed riding me but this time she lent back and her hands moved and played with her boobs and pussy as well as my nipples and then her other hand moved behind her and gently massaged my balls as she rode me quicker and quicker. It was exciting and I relaxed and thought nice thoughts and when Leah moaned into a powerful orgasm I joined her. She collapsed onto me and I was able to get my dick out from her and we had another short rest before Leah indicated she fancied some more head work from me and I moved and after cleaning the sweat from her boobs I licked her open sticky pussy. However half way to orgasm she pulled me up and made me finish her off with my dick. Then she twisted and went on top and twice more the big woman orgasmed on me.

I was excited but in control but Leah was serious about me coming three times and pulled off me and moved between my legs and said “You lick so well you deserve this darling.” And popped my erection into her mouth and set to work. I moaned with excitement as her tongue worked around my shaft and I realised that Leah knew how to please a man. Within a short space of time she had me helpless to resist and I blew powerfully into her mouth. Leah pulled off me and said “See I am a good girl and swallowed and now sexy I fancy some more of your tongue to relax and let me ride your face” and she mounted me and pushed her excited wet pussy into my face. It only took a few minutes to have her sobbing in orgasm and she collapsed once more. After a minute she stood and said “That was great sex. My husband will expect us to have some special time together before we pick up the kids but I think I shall just blow him as my pussy is so satisfied. Okay same time tomorrow okay?” I gasped at that but true to my promise to Alison could not refuse the big round woman who rapidly dressed and exited leaving me totally satisfied on the mat. Of course when I looked at my watch I knew I only had about twenty minutes until Anna turned up to have me.

I cleaned up the room and had time to have a quick wash in the nearby toilet before dead on time Anna turned up. Compared to Leah she was much larger all around however I saw she to was freshly washed as she entered and like Leah giggled as I locked the door. As soon as the door was locked she stripped urging me to do the same and saying “Well honey when I was with the other two I did not fancy full sex but here with you I cannot wait to get you inside me. Okay get naked and then get on your knees and make me nice and wet for your cock. Do not worry dear we have an hour to please each other.” Quickly I was naked on my knees licking her clean pussy and hunting out her clit from amid her thick pubes. After five minutes of this she was open and panting and pulled me onto the mat and into her sobbing as I entered her. She was so close it only took a few thrusts to send her over the edge and into a large orgasm. However her big hands gripped my bottom and made me carry on loving her. I did so and after another five minutes she started to moan again and urged me to come with her. Now I was not excited as Leah had drained three big shots from me but I knew Anna thought I would be so as she came I faked an orgasm into her moaning with her and shaking. Luckily when she pulled me out she was so wet you could not tell I had not come even though I stayed hard. Anna still wanted more but luckily it was my tongue she was after so she pushed me between her thighs and told me “Do not be a prude I am sure you will hardly taste your own come as I leaks out of me.” I smiled as of course I would not but set to work. It did not take her long to come again but once more she urged me on and three more times in rapid succession she moaned in orgasm as I licked her. Only then did she pull me up and laugh as I was still hard and she told me that after a short rest she would cure my dick of its erection.

I moaned at that as with Victoria to follow I did not want to come however after a short rest during which I discovered Anna was married with three children she mounted me and rode me. Unlike Leah she was not a good rider and her weight bashed me painfully. Also her massive boobs flopped and bounced in a very disconcerting manner. She took quite a long time to come but then carried on urging me to come with her. I was not excited as when she in her enthusiasm bent my dick with her pussy any chance was gone so when she came once more I faked an orgasm with her. Again she did not notice in her general wetness but instead moved and positioned her pussy over my face and I licked away for a long time until she had a long extremely powerful orgasm that made her scream with pleasure. She moved and fingered me finding me still hard and laughed and said “God you are insatiable but I am afraid I have had enough indeed dear my poor husband is going to get nothing tonight well maybe a quick handjob. Okay darling same time tomorrow and I promise to drain you then.” I moaned but nodded as the big woman dressed and once more I was left covered in sweat on the mat.

I had maybe thirty minutes before Victoria turned up and went and had a shower to wash the smell of Anna off me and also to try and give some more energy to survive Victoria. I was outside the open prop room door as to the minute Victoria turned up and sauntered in and for a third time a women giggled as I locked us in. she pinched my bottom showing she was the roughest of the three and said “Get naked baby I have been waiting for hours to fuck you and baby no holding back we have two hours of screwing. I intend to leave here satisfied and let me tell you baby that is a lot more than a few fast orgasms. So get them off and lie on the mat and do not worry we are both going to have a nice time you just let me show you how a passionate woman can exhaust a man!” I groaned at that but stripped aware that Victoria was also stripping when I was naked she groped me with her still in her underwear and I was pleased when obediently my dick rose up. Victoria pulled her underwear off exposing her grim looking body and then she clutching my dick pulled me onto the mat and fixed her lips to mine.

She smelt of toothpaste as we kissed and as she rubbed me I moved my hands and played with her empty boobs. After a couple of minutes of this she broke off kissing me and pushed my head down and I moved down licking for a minute her boobs but she then pushed me further down until I was confronted by her pussy. I set to work pleased to give my dick a rest and quite quickly I had the massive woman in orgasm. As soon as she had come I was pulled up and onto her and she grabbed my dick and roughly forced me home into her pussy. I loved her gently but Victoria placed her big hands on my bottom and pushed and pulled me to go faster and faster until after several more minutes she moaned in powerful orgasm. To my horror I was getting close as well not surprising as I had not come with Anna. Victoria realised I was close and pushed me off and said “come between my titties I loved that yesterday and then like a good boy you can lick them clean while your knob recovers ready for some hard loving with me on top!” I groaned at that but stood and moaned as Victoria placed my erection between her floppy sweat covered boobs and gently moved back and forth. Within a minute I came sobbing as the orgasm was really powerful between them making her giggle at my orgasm. As soon as I had come she pulled me down onto my back and loomed over me and rammed a sweat covered boob into my face. I licked it aware of her sweat but not of my come as my balls were nearly empty. After licking her left boob I did the other one and then moaned as she mounted me and rammed her big pussy into my face. I needed a rest but instead I licked her off and she came quickly to my horror. This meant she was rapidly moving down my broken body and rubbing my dick. I was half erect and that was all she needed as into her I went and then I moaned as her massive weight started to hammer away on top of me.

She slammed up and down on me and after five minutes orgasmed but then just carried on for another fifteen minutes coming twice more on my supine body. My dick ached and her weight meant I could hardly move so I let her get on with it not that Victoria seemed to care about my lack of enthusiasm. Then she pulled off me and I hoped she was satisfied but instead she reversed on me and rode me again meaning I was confronted by the sight of her colossal white bottom banging away on me. After ten minutes she came and then she did want a change and moved and made me lick her off as she lent over me and fisted me vigorously with her hands. After ten minutes of this she groaned in orgasm while I had been moaning in pain as what my overused dick did not need was a vigorously rough hand job. Again Victoria moved and this time she made me knell and do her from behind for five minutes and again the sight of her massive bottom put me off. However she did not come in this position but instead got me back onto my back and mounted me and this time facing me once more powered away on me. I lay there letting her have me and rubbing her boobs to get her off and she had a very powerful orgasm shaking and sobbing as she came. I was lying placid but suddenly I felt a red hot pain start in my balls and I came into her screaming at the painful intensity of my orgasm.

I passed out and came around to find myself alone even though when I looked down I saw Victoria had written on my stomach in lipstick ‘same time same place more fucking’ and I groaned as the three of them would kill me tomorrow. It was nearly seven so I cleaned up and locked up and had a shower missing supper. I had a show to do but felt exhausted as I went and saw Jade. She smiled at me and said “You look tired dear well tonight is a nice easy show. But I hope you have some energy left dear because I was chatting to a couple of the guests. These ladies are divorced and came here for some fun and have found the men here very disappointing any how I told them you were great in bed so I have set it up for you to have a drink afterwards and then darling I want some happy campers okay” I groaned at that and told her I had spent the afternoon making three ladies happy. Jade laughed at that and said “Good that is what we pay you to do but you had better be able to get it up as I reckon these two will want an all nighter of passion.”

The show was easy but I was worried about more lovemaking and worse in the audience was Anna with a very fat bloke smiling and giving me to the odd wave so I knew tomorrow she would be just as keen. After the show I went to the bar with Jade and groaned as she introduced me to the two women. It was not that they were ugly it was just that both were obviously up for a night of lovemaking. Sharon was thirty and quite slim with big full (D cup) boobs easily visible in her low cut top. Her friend Paula left even less to the imagination. She was a year older and plumper but not fat but had large (D cup boobs and fattish legs and as she was wearing a very short skirt as well as a low cut top I was able to see she had on purple panties as well. Anyhow Jade left me with them and we had a drink together with both women giving me the ‘welcome aboard sign’. Unfortunately my dick felt sore and I did not fancy any more sex. However the two women were determined and soon I found myself walking them to their chalet for another drink.

As soon as the door was closed the drink was forgotten and both women started to paw and kiss me. I half responded and was worried as my dick felt so sore I wondered if I could get erect. Luckily for me amazingly they took my lack of keenness for shyness. Indeed Sharon said as her hand pulled my zipper down “Just relax baby we know from Jade that you are a shy guy and we know what we are doing. You just place yourself in our hands sexy and we can have a great night together. See I told you that you would have fun. What a sexy dick and so pleased to see me” and with that she fished me out and gently rubbed me and to my relief I went hard even though her fingers felt sore against my shaft.

Quickly Paula rubbed me as well as Sharon broke off and stripped naked. She was indeed slim and her boobs were big and half flopped forward without a bra to support them but certainly looked sexy. Quickly she pushed Paula off and kissed me hard driving her tongue into my mouth as she groped me and rubbed her naked body up against mine. As she did this Paula stripped as well neatly folding her clothing as she removed it. Naked she did not look as good as she had a distinct stomach but her boobs flopped forward in an inviting manner. Then Sharon pushed me back though into the bedroom with Paula following and I ended up on my back on the bed with her on top still kissing me. As she did this with worrying expertise Paula removed my shoes, socks, trousers and boxers. Then Sharon broke off kissing me to virtually rip my shirt off making me as naked as the women were. Quickly she was back but now she moved up and pressed my face into her boobs. I licked these aware of Paula rubbing between my legs. Sharon had nice boobs and her nipples expanded as I licked them. I had a hand on her pussy and discovered it was hot hairy and wet. Quickly I was able to see it close up as up my body she went and I was able to see she was not a natural blonde. I licked her pussy making her moan. Then suddenly she moved down and drove my erection into her and rode me. My dick felt sore but I was excited and knew I was at least half recovered as Sharon hammered away on me.

Paula then moved up and said “Well while Sharon gets laid I want something to keep me in the mood kiss these and then I will ride your face until she comes” and with that she shoved her boobs into my face. I licked them finding them much softer than Sharon’s but after a minute she broke off and mounted me and pushed her pussy into my face. She was also not a natural blonde but had a very easy to find clit and soon I was gently flicking this with my tongue as she groaned around on me. By then Sharon was really giving my body some stick and groaning as well and to my surprise both women reached orgasm at virtually the same time and both screamed as they came. Soon I had both flopped over me covered in sweat and after a minute Paula moved and said “Bloody hell I needed that. God darling you may be shy but Jade was right you do know how to give a girl a good time. Okay Sharon get off I want a long cock ride.” And she pushed her friend off and mounted me and started to hammer away on me.

Sharon moved up and agreed saying “Yes that was what my cunt needed and darling now I have got number one under my belt I want number two, three, four and twenty at least before we let you go. Well Paula got off on your tongue and it did sound great so do me now and do not worry baby we have all night to screw and let me tell you I do not intend to waste much time in sleeping.” And she flung a leg over me and pulled my head back into her pussy. I licked her noticing how sore my dick was even in the pussies of two nice riders and shuddering to myself in case they spoke the truth and were real goers. Certainly both were going it again as they hammered away on my supine body as I licked away at Sharon. This time Paula beat Sharon to her orgasm but to my horror they hardly rested before swapping over. Then to make matters worse as Sharon rode me I felt a familiar tingle and knew I was going to come and come powerfully and worse afterwards I was be exhausted. I held back and was pleased when I managed to lick Paula off. But as Sharon came I lost it and sobbed as I came my moans muffled by the fact that Paula still had her pussy in my face. The women found my orgasm great but in less than a minute Sharon moved between my legs and picked up my softening dick and said “Sorry honey this has to be hard so relax and let me give you a suck and when you get it up honey bun we can have more fun” I groaned as she licked me as after all the sex I was now extremely sore but hard I went and soon I had Sharon once more riding me. Paula was not slacking either and soon I had her pussy to please as well. Five times each woman came on me and terrifyingly they did not stop between orgasms apart from the fact that usually it took Paula a minute or so less to come than Sharon as they swapped from dick to mouth each time. Then as they approached their sixth orgasm of the session I felt a pain from my groin and had to struggle to hold on. I somehow managed it and came painfully into Paula and passed out.

I awoke to find myself hard and with Sharon riding me. She smiled down and said “You lack stamina sexy or maybe we are just too sexy for you. Still you stay hard and that is what we need baby” she carried on riding me making me groan and as she did so Paula tried to get me to lick her off but I was to tired to do it well. Therefore after Sharon had come Paula rode me and it was Sharon’s turn to pinch, pet and cajole me into licking her. I was hardly able to as time after time they took turns on my sore erection. The women found my exhaustion more amusing than annoying and while they forced me to lick them my failure to do so was treated with amusement rather than scorn. In fact I think that by now they were actually glad of a rest between riding my painful erection. Certainly they had produced the bottle of wine and indeed a couple of its friends and consumed them as they used me. After a long time I had a painful uncontrollable orgasm and passed out but awoke to find I had Sharon on me. She smiled and said “You stayed hard even when out cold sexy. So cute. Now relax darling and we can have fun on you” I just lay half out of it as they took turns on me until after at least an hour I came again and from that orgasm I did not wake up until morning.

When I woke up I groaned at the pain from my groin and then realised that Paula was licking my dick. Worse Sharon was naked and looking at me and she smiled and said “Awake and erect. Excellent we can have some fun before breakfast and now you can give me a nice licking.” And with that she mounted me and made me lick her pussy while Paula moved onto my erection and rode me. For nearly an hour they took turns on my face and dick until once more I had a painful orgasm and passed out. When I came around I was alone and stood dazed and dressed and saw a note saying they would see me for another drink and a night of fun after my show.

I went to my bed and collapsed for a couple of hours and awoke groaning at the thought of Leah followed by Anna and then Victoria followed by a night with Sharon and Paula. However when I saw Jade she laughed and told me if I complained she would set me up with a woman for the morning as well. Therefore in the afternoon I had to please the three women one exhaustingly after another. Of course as all assumed I was only seeing them I was expected to come but managed to persuade Leah that after the last afternoon I could only come twice however all that meant was that Anna got a genuine orgasm out of me leaving me exhausted to suffer under the demanding Victoria. All the way though my dick ached and worse after the show Sharon and Paula really used me being a lot more demanding than the night before until finally I passed out completely. And the worse thing was all of them expected me to perform again the next day. I felt I could not but true to my promise to Alison I did so. Throughout my dick felt raw but I pleased them all one after another and as it was for all of them their last night all three women in the afternoon really worked me. Worse Paula and Sharon had got in three bottles of champagne and it was five in the morning before they had sated their drunken lust on me leaving me to literally crawl away from them.

I was spending the weekend with Alison and when I got to London I had phone call from my agent Sandra. She told me that one of the numerous tele sales channels wanted a fill in presenter for eight weeks for the morning show and she thought it would do me good. I agreed and saw in the afternoon the station manager and passed a simple audition so I started the next week. When I returned to the camp they seemed happy to let me go even though Jade commented that it left a hole in the strip shows. For my last week sexually not a lot happened apart from a one night one hour session with Tania a twenty five year old skinny redhead in the prop room. Afterwards Jon sent me a few letters and I discovered from them that he was dating Jade and obviously had during the time I had been working with him. They spent the winter season together but after that we lost touch and apart from the fact he did not make it as an actor I knew nothing more about him.

No comments: