Friday, May 08, 2009

Acting Book two chapter six

The first strip show

I again worked the weekend as Alison was busy with exams and as always the whole camp changed over on the Saturday. A few campers stayed for a fortnight but for most it was a week off work and then back to the grindstone. For myself and Jon this was good as it meant every week we started afresh with a group of girls and did not have to worry about to many repeat performances. The happy campers (and most were happy and enjoyed their holiday) were now a mixture of couples mainly with children and groups with a few older campers. I was performing my usual shows and doing my play readings and while I did not think I was learning as much as Sandra hoped I was getting quite good on stage.

Of course the other work we had was keeping in my case the female campers happy particularly those on all girl weeks. One morning Jade came over to Jon and myself and said, "I know you two guys know how to make a woman happy and also how to get your kit off for ladies! We have three hen groups here for some fun so for tonight I have arranged for you guys to give them a special strip show! And quite a few more ladies want to attend! You only officially go as far as the thong guys but if the girls get going expect that to be ripped off!" We did not object even though I could see that Jon looked worried. As for me I had stripped many times for women and knew a group of women wanted more than the sight of a silky thong. My worry was that I would get an erection and then really suffer some female abuse. The only good thing about that apart from my submissive tendencies was that women always love to see a guy helpless and erect in their company as they assume it is their sexiness that has done it. In fact nothing annoys a woman more than a floppy man unless it is first night nerves when he loves her too much to perform. However in a toy boy situation this is no excuse what so ever.

Anyway that evening we went with Jade to a small room off the bar. Inside and drinking heavily were about forty women all of them middle aged. They were already loud and raucous female laughter poured out warning any sensible man to stay well away. We had agreed with Jade that we would both do two strips and then a joint one as firemen. As we went into a small room to get changed I could see that Jon was shaking with nerves and it was made worse as Jade went out and did a big build up number for us. Jon was meant to go on first but seemed so nervous I agreed so out I went. I was dressed as a cowboy getting a big laugh and several comments about what I could ride. In total about forty female campers were watching and also to my annoyance three of the hostesses were watching from behind the tiny bar. Jade put on some music and in a very small space surrounded by the women I had to dance and remove my clothing. My striptease got raucous cheers and rude comments as I stripped down to a small black thong that sort of covered my groin but left my bottom exposed. When I danced in the thong several of the women poked and pinched my bottom and tried to get the thong off but somehow I managed to stop them. Then the music stopped and gratefully I slipped away.

Jon was standing shaking with nerves as Jade gave him a build up and I had to physically push him out to perform his first strip. I then started to dress as a workman wondering how to get out of it neatly and dimly aware of more female cheers. Then Jon rushed back flushed and totally naked and blurted out, "Jesus the bitches! They grabbed me and ripped my thong off and bloody hell my balls ache the whores!" I moaned at that as I knew we could not easily back out. Then Jon went and sat curled up clutching himself and obviously in some pain as I stood a worried man as the thought of a drunken middle aged slapper giving my balls some hard work made them want to hide in me.

Then Jade opened the door and said, “Come on you had better come and get them off! Let them rip the thong off they want to see naked flesh baby! And Jon next time wiggle around a bit more unless you want to get your nuts yanked right off! Okay come on honey this should be fun to watch!" I moaned and followed her out feeling like a lamb going to slaughter. My appearance got a cheer and Jade put some music on and disappeared obviously going to go and force Jon back out. I jiggled around and struggled to remove my silly costume in a sexy manner as the women crowded around and laughed. When I got down to my thong I jigged around avoiding their out thrust hands as much as possible. Then the women started to chant for me to get fully naked. I shook my head and told them I could not but gripped the throng and flipped it from side to side so they could all get a quick flash of my dick and balls. This made them cheer and clap and also had the side affect of me getting hard. As soon as they saw I was erect the cheering and clapping doubled in volume and several women made a serious effort to grab my groin. I was quickly trapped but then Jade returned and pushed me away much to my relief as I did not fancy having my balls tugged. I left and quickly Jon came out getting a cheer as I returned to the side room and knocked back a fast drink. I dressed as a fireman and then Jon returned looking worried but this time unhurt. Jade was doing a comedy number about clitorises and limp penises as Jon dressed.

Then she called us out and together we entered the arena getting a cheer. On went the music and together we danced and stripped. Jade had somehow got us a bit more space so the women's questing fingers were kept away as we both got down to our thongs. Of course that was not going to be enough and Jade waved her hand and indicated we had to get naked. Indeed I knew if we did not the raucous drunk women would strip us themselves. Therefore we faced the wall and wiggled our thongs down with Jon shooting me a very worried look as we did so. Then we turned and danced covering our groins as the women urged us to show them what we had. What we had in my case was a semi erect dick and one that was getting harder by the second. Any attempt of mine to mentally make myself go soft seemed to have to opposite effect and I groaned as yet again I suffered from an unwanted erection. Therefore I pulled my hands away and danced with my dick half way up getting a massive cheer. Then Jon exposed himself but he was soft and the women jeered and laughed at him. Jade was watching and I realised she was looking closely at my erection and laughing. Then I think she realised that not only should we not be naked but also I should definitely not be hard so she pushed as off and we were given a big cheer as we left. We dressed as she did a wind down talk and then produced a pot for tips. After several minutes the noise seemed to have faded and she came in with a smile and told me I was a brilliant stripper and that Jon was not bad but needed a lot more practise. Jon mumbled something about no way and she laughed and told us why not as it kept the campers happy. Then she handed us each about twenty pounds in tips from the women. This pleased me as actually at that moment in time I was short of money as I had got used to just asking Alison or her mother if I needed any.

I hoped that was it and was hoping to go and get a beer with Jon particularly as he still looked dazed. This was hardly surprising; as he had had his balls crushed and then had been jeered at for not having any sort of an erection. However Jade made me moan as she said, " A few of the ladies are still drinking I want you two to go and have a drink with them and be nice and friendly as remember the customer gets what she wants. Off you go and be good boys or rather be bad as they want but do them good!"

She pushed us out and we went into the small bar and I was pleased to see about eight women were left. They cheered and called us over and before I could move I was snogged a groped by a large middle aged hard faced blonde woman who then gave me a beer to drink. Before I could drink it a second and then a third woman snogged me and groped my bottom. Then I was allowed to drink my beer even though I saw that Jon was getting snogged and the women seemed to be giving him a much longer snog. The women did not seem to be all together and soon they dived into a group of six women surrounding Jon and pinching his bottom regularly and two women surrounding me and talking as we had a drink. The larger of the two was Nicole who was a bottle blonde with a big nose and a large fat body with big boobs (F cup) and a bottom to match. Her friend was Sarah another bottle blonde who was shorter and less fat but also endowed with a massive bottom and very large boobs. As both women had their tops quite open I could easily see the tops of their pale boobs something they knew well. After I had had a second pint Nicole suddenly but not unexpectedly said, “Why don't you come to our place and we can make beautiful love! You have a real sexy looking cock baby and we both want to feel it inside ourselves! Or you can stay with your mate the floppy knob! I would come with us if I was you baby. We offer you a wonderful night of lovemaking while from what they are saying your mate is in for a real tough time!" I nodded and realised that the women had trapped Jon and obviously intended to amuse themselves with him. As I looked one of them gave me a smile and I knew their games would include me unless I was careful. Therefore I did not resist but let Nicole and Sarah steer me away and left Jon to his fate. I knew that if later he protested I had left him I could claim I went with two customers as ordered by Jade but in reality I left him with six rough looking drunk women to satisfy a task I was sure he would struggle to fulfil.

Not that Nicole and Sarah were pretty or would be easy to satisfy as we walked to their chalet. Both were very turned on and my groin and bottom was patted and pinched as they walked along hardly able to contain their lust. As soon as we were in their place they were on me and they virtually ripped my clothing off and I begged them to calm down and let me undress. As soon as I was in my thong they pushed me onto a bed and we all fell on it with me underneath the pair of them. That knocked the air out of my body and I did not resist as Sarah ripped my thong off tearing it beyond use. Sarah grabbed my dick and brutally pumped it and if I would have been able I would have screamed as she was incredibly rough. However up went my dumb dick as she tugged and yanked it. As she did this Nicole broke off and pulled off her ill fitting jeans and a large pair of off white panties and then naked from the waist down she jumped me. She flattened me and I yelped as my dick was tugged as my body was flattened underneath her massive body with my dick painfully gripped by Sarah. Nicole wiggled up me and I gasped as her hairy large pussy descended onto my face. Her pussy was amazingly hairy and also very sweaty. I licked away struggling to find anything in her thick pubes but after a minute she opened and I was able to lick her small clit and quickly she sobbed in orgasm on my face. Sarah had been pumping my dick very hard as her friend got off on my face but as Nicole approached orgasm to my relief she let me go. This was for her also to strip but she got fully naked. After Nicole had come she fell off me and I saw Sarah leering at me totally naked. Her body was not a pretty sight with hanging fat and her boobs out of her bra had completely lost their shape as she moved on me. Like her friend she had a very hairy and sweaty pussy but in her case she had big vaginal lips and a very large and easy to find and suck clit. She wiggled on my face moaning loudly and quickly came. As she did so Nicole had got naked and returned to my body and commenced rubbing my erect dick. As soon as Sarah had come Nicole mounted me and I felt her push my dick into her slack pussy as Sarah lay across my face moaning softly and her juices filling my mouth.

Nicole started to ride me roughly as Sarah slipped off my face with a moan and told us she was going to get us a drink. Nicole laughed as she hammered away on me her big floppy boobs bouncing and she told me to hold back and then placed my hands on her boobs. I rubbed these and let her have me, as I knew both women were going to keep going for a very long time. Soon Nicole was groaning as she blew on my body sweat dripping off her and onto me as she came. Then Sarah returned with cans of beer but while Nicole got a drink all I got was Sarah replacing Nicole. Sarah's pussy was even slacker than Nicole's was and I knew that I should be able to hold back with such a lack of friction. However she hammered away on top and was a good rider as she ravished me and suddenly I knew I had to come. I twisted underneath her to stop myself blowing but could not and had a powerful orgasm into her. Luckily as I came so did she screaming and powering away on me and I only had to suffer three powerful thrusts by her after my orgasm before she was drinking and got off me. Only then was I allowed to sit up and have a beer as both women leered at me drinking as well and I knew they were still both very randy.

Nicole moved first and gripped my tender dick and said, “That was a nice starter but I want the main course now baby! So relax and let me get my new friend up for fanny time! And while I do that you can kiss Sarah!"

She laughed and moved and draped a saggy boob into my face and said, " Yes honey bun kiss these first and then you can do my furry friend! She is a little sticky but I am sure you do not mind the taste of your own come!" both of them laughed at that as Nicole roughly yanked on my dick and I licked Sarah's saggy boobs. Luckily I was quickly hard and then just as fast I was forced in Nicole's pussy as she ravished me. As she did so Sarah moved onto me and presented her pussy for licking. She was not joking and as I licked her off all my come from my own orgasm was forced into my mouth and I had to swallow it down mixed up with her thick fishy juices. Quickly both women were moaning and groaning as they got off on my very hot body. Both of them came together and as they did so Nicole gripped Sarah and gave her boobs a very hard squeeze making her scream more and I think with pleasure. Quickly they moved and I was presented with the hairy pussy of Nicole once more demanding pleasure. As I started to lick her Sarah mounted me and ravished me and grabbed my hands and placed them around the large frame of Nicole and onto her saggy boobs. Both women heaved around on me moaning loudly as they got themselves off and as they did so both were sweating so much droplets were covering me. After both had come they got off me and I lay there boiling hot and exhausted and feeling a little tender as neither of them was small.

Nicole gripped my dick hard and said, “You have a really sexy knob you know honey! I nearly made a splash on the floor when you flashed it and it was upright! I think all men should be fed a drug to give them a permanent erection so us ladies have something to look at!"

Sarah laughed and rubbed my balls and said, “I agree but only the nice young sexy ones! They should be kept hard and naked for us to have fun with when ever we want! In fact think what a nice place the world would be if all men under thirty had to keep their knobs hard all the time and stay naked and let any woman who fancied a bonk fuck them!" Both women laughed at that as I smiled and thought that while there would be fewer wars I was glad I did not live in such a world.

Nicole laughed and then said, " What a great place to live and to keep the guys on their toes anyone who does not please a girl gets castrated! That would keep the buggers keen and ready to go into action! Still it is not a problem keeping it up for stud and he is a lovely stud! So nice in fact I want to eat him!" and with that she moved and took me into her mouth. I moaned as she sucked roughly on my shaft her oral technique as bad as her handwork. Sarah laughed and grabbed my face and made me once more lick her disappointing boobs. Nicole licked away and then as I got excited she broke off and started to pump me and said, “Come on honey spurt it out! I want to see you come baby! That was the only thing missing from the strip show was you and your mate tossing one off for us or even better getting one of us to bring you off! Come on sexy let it all out!" I moaned but could not stop myself and came moaning into her hand as vigorously she pumped me. My orgasm made them both laugh but also I knew both were now highly excited once more. Quickly Sarah had my face not in her boobs but in her pussy and as I licked her both of them rubbed me to keep me hard. Then laughing Sarah moved and ravished me as Nicole once more demanded my tongue.

I lay licking Nicole as Sarah had me letting both women do the work. After both had come they swapped and then both came again. Then we had another beer before Nicole squatted over the bed and I did her from behind. This was not much fun as her massive white bottom meant the angle was all wrong for me but I certainly got her off. Then Sarah lay on her back and I went on top and loved her as Nicole amused herself by playing roughly with my bottom. Then once more they got me on my back and both of them mounted me and ravished me until after each had come again on my dick and mouth I got over excited. They laughed at me lying moaning but as both had just come Nicole took me into her mouth and brutally sucked me until I came sobbing in pain. Luckily this was all they wanted from my dick but both wanted me to gently lick them off to a final orgasm. First I knelt between Nicole's massive thighs and pleasured her and then I did the same to Sarah until after sometime both women were finally satisfied and I was allowed to dress and leave them.

The next day I felt very bruised and tender and both had been large aggressive ladies but apart from that I was all right. The worrying thing was that all morning I did not see Jon and indeed I had to do the lunchtime show on my own. Jade asked where he was and when I did not know said, “Probably still in bed with the ladies who got him last night! You had better go and rescue him!" And she gave me the chalet number and stupidly off I went. I knocked on the chalet door and it swung open so looked in and gasped.

Inside was a bed and tied naked to it was Jon. He seemed to be unconscious so I went in to get him out. I moaned as I saw him. He was lying tied spread eagle on the bed and I saw four clothes pegs on his balls and two more on his nipples. Underneath his bottom and half buried in it was the remains of a plant and I gasped as I realised it was a cactus. The women had also painted Jon's body and written in paint on his naked body rude comments about his sexual performance or lack of it. As for his dick that was lying soft but very red and I wondered what they had done to that. I went to undo him and got an arm free when suddenly I heard a female voice say, “Well well here is the other stripper! Shall I give a nice loud scream and get the others or is he going to be a nice good boy and get them off and get on his knees!"

I turned and moaned and saw blocking the doorway the large bottle blonde with the hard face who had kissed me. She gave me a leer and said, “If I scream the others turn up and then baby you can replace you mate on the bed on pained love! However if you want baby strip naked and then get on your knees and you can just pleasure me!" I moaned but I was trapped so reluctantly I started to remove my clothing. The woman closed and locked the door and then sat on a bed and lifted her skirt so I could see her black haired pussy and said, “Good boy! My name is Nicky by the way! Now get it up and get licking I want head!" I knelt naked and went under her skirt and found her large clit. She had a fishy unpleasant taste and got very wet and I licked her off. It took Nicky sometime to come and when she did she pulled my hair painfully. Then she stood and stripped and said, “Lie on the bed nice and erect baby I will tell you when you can fill me!" naked her body was over ripe and her boobs while large hung down on her. She jumped me and I gasped as she forced me home and I found unlike Nicole and Sarah she had a tight pussy. She also knew how to ride a man as she hammered away on me. In fact I would have lost it if Jon had not suddenly groaned out loud.

Nicky laughed and said, “Do not worry baby he will not wake up! Last night all six of us did him! The silly lad lost it in the first and third girl and then into me when I went last and after that we could not get him fully hard again. Even with loads up his arse he only was half-hard! You could ride him but it was not much fun! Also he was not a great cunt licker! I mean he knows what to do but unlike you he does not seem made for a pussy slave! Anyway we had a lot of fun with him anyhow as you can see and this morning he was able after we had rammed the cactus up him and given his balls some serious play to lick us off all morning! I had come back for some more head as I reckoned a few good yanks of the balls and the loo cleaning brush up his arse would get him licking! However baby you are much better hard and keen!" I moaned underneath the bitch hoping to escape her evil clutches soon and also worried about the state of Jon. Nicky came moaning on me but did not stop and powered on and urged me to come with her telling me if I did she would let me go. I moaned and rubbed her boobs as she rode me and thought sexy thoughts and as she came I moaned underneath her and blew into her pussy. This triggered an instant follow up orgasm in her and then she pulled off me.

She gave me a leer and said, “Great fuck okay honey you can go but if you want to take your mate with you you can lick me!" I shuddered but knew I could not leave Jon so reluctantly I moved down her. However to my horror she turned over and said," Lick my arse to start with baby! Do not worry it is nice and clean as your mate had his tongue stuck up it for thirty minutes this morning!" I groaned and licked her large white bottom making her moan and after a few minutes of this she turned and I then licked her matted pussy and rubbed her boobs as she lay back softly moaning. It took her ages to come but when she did it was a very powerful orgasm and she virtually passed out on the bed. When she had come I stood and quickly dressed and saw she was lying dazed and half-asleep on the bed. Before she could recover I managed to undo Jon from the bed and pull him up. He groaned and nearly cried when he saw me. By then I had spotted his clothing but I had to help him dress as I did not want Nicky to recover and demand me again. However she had fallen asleep and I was able to pull the semi dressed Jon out and drag him to our room.

He passed out on his bed so I left him and went to complain to Jade who just laughed and then demanded to see him. He was still lying there and to my amazement Jade started to strip him. I questioned what she was doing and she said, “We need him naked to see if he needs to go to hospital! Come on and help!" I reluctantly did so and removed his shirt as she did his jeans. Then I watched amazed as she handled and poked his dick and balls and then turned him and examined his bottom and stuck two fingers up it. She saw me starring and smiled and pulled her fingers out and said “no blood so he is not bleeding to death! His balls and cock are a little bruised but as long as he does not wank or screw for a couple of days he will be okay! Let him rest you and I can do the show tonight!" And with that she left leaving me amazed by her words and actions. Actually she was correct and while Jon was in agony that night and could not walk the next day by the day after he was just sore and a day after that he said only his bottom still hurt internally. He claimed that he had pleasured all six women five times with his dick as well as with his face but they had been insatiable and turned on him. I did not tell him what Nicky had said but when I mentioned her name he shuddered and told me she was the worse of them.

For the rest of the week he avoided all female contact and I kept a look out for the ball breakers. I did not see them but I was seen by Nicole and Sarah and spent both Thursday and Friday night after my show in their bed and the two large women both times used me until they were both sated and I could hardly walk but I have to say compared to what Jon had suffered this was easy.

No comments: