Friday, May 08, 2009

Acting book two chapter three

Caroline and Jessica

After my experiences in the night-club I was pleased to see Alison for a quite day of gentle sex and for her more revision. On the Monday Sandra had got me a day working on an advert for soap and as frequently seemed to happen with my work the advert was as far as I am aware never used. Still it was work and film work at that so I was pleased to have got it. The next day was a full rehearsal and I gathered from Denise that Frieda had been very pleased with me and had made good noises about future funding for the group so Denise was also very pleased with me. This week I only had a small part with a lot of changing to do so the Wednesday was a much more relaxed day for me. However on the Thursday afternoon we started rehearsing the next play. I had a reasonable part in this play and had spent Sunday and all my spare time learning my lines as best I could. Denise seemed happy but the writer was present as well and she was a right uptight bitch. She was my age and it was her first professionally produced play but you would have thought she was Shaw the way she went on and by the end of the rehearsal Denise was rapidly losing it with her. After that evenings performance of the current play (yes it was confusing to be rehearsing one play while performing another!)Denise told me to see the writer and try and calm her down before the rehearsal. I knew what she meant and a rough pinch of my bottom made it very clear. However the writer whose name was Caroline was not interested and snubbed my attempt to get her to talk about either herself or my role. Indeed the rehearsal was very difficult as she accused Denise of not directing it properly. Now Denise was a large loud ugly bitch but she did know her stuff and I was surprised when she did not bite the girl's head off. The next day I was amused to see Mandy try and engage with her and was only slightly surprised when Mandy was not instantly frozen out. By then the cast were calling Caroline the ' bitch from the swamp'. Not that it changed anything and the next two rehearsals were very difficult. This was a shame as the play we were performing was going down very well but then it was a tighter and better rounded play than Caroline's whose play was very one dimensional.

On the Sunday I went up to Alison's school to see her play hockey and spent the evening in her room where Lucia, Jenny and Emily ravished me and the next morning Fiona Lorna, Elena and Sonya missed the first two hours of lessons to skirt me before I had a pleasant hour in bed with Alison to finish off with. That evening Joyce took me out for a meal and made me sit with my trousers undone so she could play with me thoughout the meal and then she used me brutally when we returned home. I was not looking forward to the full dress rehearsal and I was correct not to as Denise finally lost it with Caroline and threw her out of the hall. This meant we had to restart so we were over an hour late by the time we finished. As I went to leave I saw Mandy talking to Caroline and Mandy called me over and said, "Caroline is still upset so we are taking her off for a drink!"

I was not keen but did not really object so we went off to a bar and had a couple of drinks. I found Mandy as sullen as ever while Caroline was full of herself and worried that her 'great talent was going to be put back by our pathetic performance' I bit my tongue as in my opinion her play was not actually very good and I thought we were doing an okay job on it. I wanted to go when Mandy said, "Let’s go and have a dance!" and instead I went with the two girls to a fairly grotty down market disco.

We went and danced with me dancing with Mandy and with Caroline. Caroline was no great looker but was slim and blonde so got a little bit of male attention. Then after a few drinks I realised that the two girls were getting quite seriously drunk. Then Mandy started to be rude to me and I told her to sod off and the whole scene made Caroline laugh. I was finishing my drink at the side and watching the girls laugh and giggle with each other and had just decided to walk off and leave them when Caroline came over. To my amazement she sat next to me and kissed me full on the lips. Then she broke off and smiled at me and said, "Mandy said you were the group toy boy and it was your job to make a girl happy! Well I need to be made happy so lets have another snog and a feel of your package!" I could not resist her as I had promised Alison never to say no but was not keen as she latched onto me once more. As she did so her hands moved and expertly she unzipped me and then pushed her hand into my trousers and grabbed my dick. It became hard and poked out of my pants allowing Caroline to rub it with her fingertips in a very pleasant manner.

She smiled at me and said" Glad you are keen to screw me baby as I want a lot of sex! Okay let’s go to the ladies loo and Mandy will keep look out while we get it off!" I was not suspicious as I followed her but neither was I over keen. Even Mandy giving my bottom a pinch did not warn me. We got into the bathroom with Mandy going in first and Caroline pulled me into a cubicle. It was small and not very clean as she pulled down her white jeans and a pair of similarly coloured panties. Her pussy was covered in thick black hair showing she was not a natural blonde. Then she sat on the loo and had a long wee telling me, "God after six g and t's I need this!" when she had finished she flushed the chain and then moved a little forward and said, "Okay get them off baby and then suck me off!" I was not over keen as she had not wiped herself but stripped and as soon as I was naked she groped my dick and then pushed me to my knees. I did not find the floor clean or comfortable but applied myself to her dirty pussy and licked away. Her pussy was very wide with a large clitoris that responded well to a gentle flick of the tongue so after a few minutes Caroline moaned in orgasm.

Then she got up and pulled up her panties and jeans and pushed me onto the seat saying, “Relax baby!" I saw that Mandy had joined us and had my clothing as Caroline knelt and gave my erect dick a lick.

Then Mandy said, "This should do it!" and handed her my belt. I gasped as Caroline looped it around one hand and then pulled my hand behind me.

I protested and she kissed my dick and said, "Relax when I blow a boy I do not want his hands in the way!" I moaned again and let her tie my other hand and only then realised that she had tied me to the toilet cistern. She gave my dick a long lick making me moan.

Then Mandy said, "That's enough I do not want the bastard to come!"

Caroline let my erection go and stood and said, "Okay baby we are off to a real nice disco and do not need you at all! So you can stay here!" I gasped at that and demanded they let me go and gave me my clothes. Caroline just laughed and gave my dick a rub and said, "No way baby! You hit on me and you get hit! Have a nice time now!" then she got her lipstick and with me begging wrote on my chest 'free toy boy gives good head' and then left.

Mandy then moved in and said, "Excellent you whore! I hope you get castrated!" And then she grabbed my balls and gave them a powerful squeeze making me scream and shake but I did not get free. By the time I had recovered both girls had gone leaving me helpless in the cubicle.

I had no choice but to wait wondering if shouting out would be best but I did not want to risk a beating from a bouncer. Therefore for thirty minutes I was there tied and cold. I was not alone as over a dozen women came in and used the different cubicles making lots of noises and chatting away but I was able to use a knee to keep the door closed so I was not seen.

Then suddenly a girl pushed the door open and seeing me gasped. She was a very pretty slim blonde with lovely(C cup) boobs and a tight bottom wearing a very short red mini skirt. Then she read the lipstick message and laughed and said, “Are you available baby?" I sort of moaned and with a smile she entered the cubicle and shut the door. She said, "Hi sexy my name is Kate. I guess you must have pissed a girl off real bad to be left like this! Well that makes it my lucky day as my sod of a boyfriend is pissing me off by getting to bloody pissed! Later on he will want sex but it will take my ages on my knees to get even a semi stiffy out of him! So honey lets have a quickie!" I could not object as she pulled off her top and underneath she was topless and I gasped at the sight of her high round large boobs. She got close and said, "And we can both have fun!"

She pushed a boob into my mouth so I licked it gently making her moan and as I did so her hands moved and gently grasped my dick and rubbed me bringing me fully erect in a few seconds. I licked her boob as she teased me and then Kate moved so I licked her other boob. Then she giggled and said, “Well with you tied it looks like I have to do the work! No bloody change there! Okay relax and hold back and let me get off first and if you do I will blow your cock!" I gasped as she pulled off a small pink thong and then wiggled onto my lap and pushed my dick into her tight pussy. Then she rocked herself on my moaning gently her boobs squashed against my chest as she had me. It was uncomfortable for me as I was unable to move and the belt was too tight against my arms to do anything. However it was enough for Kate and after a few minutes the sexy minx began to moan and shake on me as she got a powerful orgasm on my dick. Then afterwards she pulled off me and I begged her to let me go. However she laughed and said, “No that would not be fair on your girl! However I promised you a blowjob so relax and let it come!" And with that she took me into her warm mouth and started to lick and suck my dick while her hands gently massaged my balls. This felt great and within a couple of minutes I was groaning in orgasm and filling her mouth and was pleased to note her swallowing. She got up and told me, “You were great! Thinking of you will get me off tonight with Jack the drunken tosser! Okay baby I had better go or he will wonder where I have been! I will have to tell him I was having a shit!" And with that she replaced her thong and top and left me dazed and happy but still tied to the toilet.

I was alone for another ten minutes and then a heard a woman staggered around in the bathroom obviously drunk. To my horror she pushed the door open and saw me. She was about my age but massive and had long greasy looking hair spots and was red faced. Her boobs were large but not a big as her stomach and bottom and she leered at me and laughed. Then she said, “Seems a fucking good idea! I love head! Okay toy boy get down to this!" and lifted her skirt. To my amazement she had no panties on so I was confronted by a large hairy pussy with thick lips. She leered at me and said, “I pissed myself earlier so ditched the knickers! Okay toy boy my name is Madonna so get kissing because I not a fucking virgin but can bust a guys balls!" I moaned as she pulled me off so only my head was on the toilet lid and my arms were tugged painfully up and then sat herself on my face. Her pussy stunk with stale urine and her weight was extremely painful on my neck but I had not choice as the monstrous girl obviously not called Madonna wiggled on me. I licked away desperate to get her off me. If you want a very bad sexual experience may I suggest you try being tied to a smelly girl's toilet giving a massive fat very drunk girl head. My neck ached and I could hardly find clean air as she grunted on me worse so drunk was she that it took ages before her grunts turned to groans and she came. She got off me and leered and said, "Good head! Okay I am going to get another drink but you stay here because I will want a second face ride!" and she staggered off leaving me very worried and red-faced.

Somehow I got up and was wiggling my head around when the door was thrust open. I was terrified it was the massive Madonna back but it was worse. The woman glaring at me was large very large and very strong looking aged about thirty and dressed in a man's suit and I recognised her as a female bouncer who had searched Caroline when we came in. she glared at me and said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

I groaned and said, “A girl tricked me to come here and then stole my clothing!"

The woman said, “Do you know her?" And when I nodded continued, " well then its not theft is it! But you are still in trouble, as you should not be here and certainly not letting the clients fuck you! I think I should let the male bouncers untie you and show you out!" I moaned as I did not want a beating and begged her assuring her it was not my fault. She nodded and said, “Yes it is but if they do not let you out you need someone to look after you and as this is a ladies loo it had better be a lady and what is in it for her?"

I gasped as I knew what she meant and assured her I would be grateful and she smiled and said, “All night long?" And I had to nod in agreement. Then she smiled again and said, “My name is Jessica but call me Jesse. Now wait there!" I had no choice as she left and I heard a door lock. Then she returned and loomed over me. She moved and grabbed a hand and I could smell a thick musky perfume on her. As she moved her jacket was open and I able to see in her white shirt a very large pair of boobs (E cup). She griped the belt and loosened it and I was able to free one hand and then the other moaning as I did so as both hurt. Jesse told me "Come on baby we have to get you out of here unless you want you face kicked in!" and I quickly followed her out. She had locked the door to the toilet but then moved to the back and I saw a smaller door used for cleaning. Jesse got a key and opened it and ushered me though and as I went passed her hand rubbed my bottom and she said, “Cute arse!" and I knew I was not yet out of trouble.

Behind the door was some bare stairs and Jesse told me to go a little bit up and wait. I did so and she closed the door leaving me in darkness. Then I heard her opening the main door and then a group of girls piled into the toilet complaining loudly about it being locked. I was alone and cold on the dark stairs for about ten minutes when suddenly a light came on and I saw standing at the top of the stairs Jesse who beckoned me up. She was holding a door open and pushed me in. It was a room full of cleaning stuff as Jesse followed me in and closed the door. She smiled and said, "Not very nice but it has what we need!" and she pulled a dirty mattress out and threw a load of towels on it and said, “Some of the guys kip here but we will not be disturbed as I have the keys tonight!"

Then she took off her jacket and said, " It will have to be quick visits as well but at least that will give you time to recover! Now baby I hope you are as good as the lipstick says because my sexual appetite as large as me!" And with that she removed and hung her shirt up. Her body was muscular more like a mans in that way but sticking out were a large pair of white boobs and they were massive and full as her bra came off. Then she removed her trousers and a pair of white sensible panties and I saw that her bottom was muscular while her pussy was covered in thick but trimmed dark hair. She leered at me and said, “Lie on the mattress baby! I am strong enough for both of us and you look a little tired! At least your prick is keen!" And I nodded, as once more my dick was half-hard.

I did as she wanted and the large girl got on the bed and I gasped as she gripped my dick. However her hand while large gripped me expertly and I went fully hard as she rubbed me. Quickly I moved and licked her boobs amazed by their size close up. This made her moan and she said, "God it is three weeks since I had a guy! The bastards do not like fucking a big girl like me and most think I am a lesbo!" from the way her hand was rubbing me I knew this was not true. She moaned again and a powerful hand left my dick and pushed me down as she said, “But I do love having my carpet eaten!" I wiggled down between her massive thighs gasping at the size of her leg muscles and applied myself to her pussy. She had trimmed her pubic hair and had thick lips and a small but easy to lick clitoris. I think she had been telling the truth about not having much sex because in less than a minute she was moaning and shaking and orgasmed. When she came her hands forced my head hard against her and her thighs tightened on my head nearly crushing it and really hurting my left ear that got trapped the wrong way and bent. Then she pushed me off and pulled me up looking red-faced. She said, “Great head baby okay lets fuck and come together!" And into her pussy I went. She positioned herself on me and then started to use her powerful thighs to ride me. No way could I resist her strength as she ravished me and I moaned in her strong pussy finding that her vaginal muscles backed up by her thighs so strong it was nearly painful. However my blowjob from Kate was a long time ago and soon Jesse had me fighting orgasm. I moaned and rubbed her massive low hanging boobs making her excited as well and was relieved when she moaned in orgasm and I could let go and have a very powerful orgasm with her.

When we had both finished she got off me and smiled down and said, "Okay honey I have to go back on duty! You had better stay here until we close and that is not for several more hours! Do not worry I will be able to come and see you very soon so think sexy and hard because I have only just started to enjoy that sexy prick of yours!" she quickly dressed and left me lying exhausted and suddenly feeling how powerfully we had made love. However as she said all I could do was wait for her to return.

After maybe thirty minutes when I was getting worried the door opened and in she came. She gave me a smile and then with amazing speed for a big woman removed and folded her clothing. She stood naked and magnificent and smiled at me and said, “All the time I have been getting wetter and wetter thinking about you! Come and smell my muffy and you will see what I mean!" I sat up as she approached and she pushed my face into her pussy. It smelt clean but was already wet and open and a few licks got the big girl very excited. She grabbed my head and pinned me close and rotate and wiggled on my face I tried to lick her off but gave up and just stuck my tongue onto her clit and let her do the work. As she did so I was able to give her bottom a feel and was amazed by the muscular power of it. She then got so excited she hurt my face and my lip got trapped against my teeth and cut as she came on me. After she had come she pushed me down onto the mattress and smiled, as I lay dazed. She said, " Reverse cowboy is always fun for me! But lean up a bit and rub my cherries!" She got on me and took me into her and then powered away as I looked in amazement at her muscular thighs, bottom and back. Jesse was amazingly strong, as my dick being mashed in her pussy was aware. I moved and managed to get hold of her swinging boobs making her moan in delight as I rubbed her nipples. However as she got close so did I and I collapsed back and tried not to come. Jesse came very hard and powerfully on me moaning loudly and shaking all over and I let go and had an equally powerful orgasm into her. We both collapsed but within a few minutes Jesse got up and dressed and left me.

I lay dozing for over an hour until she returned and moaned as she once more got naked. I lay supine as she climbed onto my face and I licked her off and rubbed her boobs as excitedly and painfully she rode my mouth to orgasm. Of course I was hard and she moved and took me into her and then pinned me down and ravished me as I lay gently massaging her low hanging boobs. I tried not to come and managed to get her off before I did so but that just made her laugh and she said, "Relax honey we have plenty of time!" and carried on. I gave her a third orgasm and was close myself and moaning underneath her. Jesse gave me a grin and got off and then I sobbed as into her hot mouth my dick went. To my amazement she licked away beautifully and not to rough and within a minute she had me screaming in orgasm as she swallowed. I passed out as I came and was unaware of her leaving.

I awoke with a groan to find her back naked and rubbing me. As she saw I was awake she got on my face and once more I gave her oral pleasure. All the time she was gently rubbing me and then onto my now very sore dick she went. I just lay and let her have me as three times the magnificent amazon orgasmed on me. Usually so tired as I was I can hold back but her vagina was so strong that she beat an empty agonising orgasm out of me and I passed out moaning underneath her once more. I awoke quite quickly and gasped as Jesse was dressed and had picked me up and flung me over her shoulder as if I was a light bag and was carrying me downstairs. She took me outside and dumped me in her car smiling at my groans. We were in a back alley and she got in the car and drove off. I assumed we were going to her house and told her I was exhausted and would not be much good. Her big hand moved and massaged my empty balls and said, “I reckon I could drag the last few sperm screaming out of their holes but no honey I want to take you home to your house where do you live!" When I told her and said I would not mind spending the night with her she gave a smile and said, “I think my kids may object!" I gasped at that but said nothing as she drove me home her hand massaging my dick and balls as she drove.

I was of course totally naked and did not have a key as we got there but I was sure Joyce would let me in. I staggered away from the car and Jesse watched until the door opened and drove away. Joyce was wearing a dressing gown and was naked underneath not something I wanted to see. However Jesse had left me erect if very sore and that made Joyce laugh. She did not ask what had happened but took me to bed and it was an hour before I passed out underneath her after a very bad session of lovemaking as I was exhausted and badly battered.

The next day I felt bad and looked bad as my cut lip looked a real mess far worse than it was. Denise noticed and bad tempered I told her about being dumped naked by the girls. Denise was worried about this and gave Mandy a telling off and then Denise paid for new clothes and keys not cheap at all. As for Caroline Denise banned her totally from the set. Caroline's play did not go down well and was the horrid girl's only chance as she never got another one. However being dumped was good for me as from then on Denise did not sexually demand me and I was able to concentrate on my acting and sexually I only went with Alison when she was around and Joyce. I did have one night in a hotel with Sarah but that was nice as well.

You may think that was that and it was until maybe five years later I saw Mandy again. I was walking though a London street and she got out of a big BMW and she was with a large black guy wearing flash kit. She did not see me and I wondered if her was her pimp but then saw that firstly she was pregnant and that secondly she was getting a very pretty half caste three year old girl out of the back as he got out the buggy. Therefore somehow the confused girl got herself sorted out.

After the plays I had three weeks of work in the bleak Yorkshire countryside filming a soft core horror movie that was another straight to video failure where I played the third victim of the vampire. I stayed in a dull cold bed and breakfast with poor food and was glad to get back to London even if I had little work to do.

No comments: