Monday, May 11, 2009

Acting Book two chapter seven

Four demanding ugly women

After the suffering of Jon with Nicky and her friends he needed something to get his sexual confidence back up. This happened at the weekend when he went off with a very sexy eighteen-year-old girl. As for me I went up to London and saw Alison for the day and I gave her cunnilingus in the restaurant toilets twice before she rubbed me off in the restaurant as we had coffee. Then she returned to school and more revision while I spent the night in her bed and three times her mother ravished me before I left for the camp.

Anyway on my return I was tired and Jon was once more happy particularly as he had found out that Nicky and her friends had left. We went off for a drink and slightly to our surprise Jade joined us. We chatted away and she asked about the weekend and stupidly I told her about Alison. Jade laughed and said, "Knew it had to be a reason! She is rich I am sure and your sugar mummy!" I laughed and told her she was a year younger than me but was rich. Jade laughed and said, “I knew it you are not a failing actor but a little posh lad waiting a few years before living off your girlfriend and getting a nice little part time job from her!" I denied that hotly even though as it turned out Jade had got it completely correct. Jon asked what she meant and she continued, "Well you want to be an actor and have really struggled. But look at him handsome and with very nice manners. And he does not really worry about money or work after all if it all goes wrong his lover will take care of it!" I went to deny this but stopped and thought that actually she was correct. If I failed as an actor Alison was rich enough for both of us and even if I failed as an actor and Alison dumped me not that even then I thought it would happen my parents would still sort me out with an office job and a place to live. This was unlike Jon who at the end of the season had to find a place to live and work.

I told her she was half-correct but I was with Alison because I loved her. Jade nodded and said, “Yes you probably are baby but what I do not understand is why I was told you will sleep with any women who wants it. After all that does not make sense." Jon nodded as well at that. Now I should have kept my mouth shut but I had had a few drinks and was tired so I told them that Alison was turned on by me serving other women so long as I told her so and when Jon gave me a questioning look I asked them could they keep a secret and when both nodded told them of my promise to Alison to serve any woman on demand. Jon smiled but I saw Jade flush red and she said, “Wow what a woman! Making her man serve other women without him having a choice! What a power kick that would be! God she could make him serve a dozen ancient slappers in the most perverse way and he would have to do it! Wonderful!" I was worried about Jade's reaction and also spreading it around but both assured me they would keep it a secret.

Jade smiled and said, “That changes things a bit boys! First of all honey you have to serve because your sugar babe wants you to do it! I think you will have plenty of fun things to tell her to get her wet with! As for you Jon I know you need the work so you have to do as I say or else! Also Jon you need to practise screwing women a lot more! You are okay for one but need to know how to handle a gang of girls better! Do not shake you head it is for your own good! If you learn how to please better after the season is over I think I can set you up with three very well paid months work on the med. It pays enough to set you up easy for the next few months until the next summer season. Now as part of that lad’s tomorrow night you two are going to perform another striptease for the ladies!" we both protested at that but Jade had already organised it. However she told us this time we only went to our thongs but suggested that we both did as I had done on one of my previous strips and flashed the girls by pulling the thong from side to side She also agreed to have a stage so we could not be grabbed and also that we did not have to be screwed by the women afterwards.

After that she left and Jon and I had another drink. He told me he wanted to be an actor but Jade was right three well paid months was good. He also told me I was lucky to have someone to pay my bills and I agreed but told him the price could be high thinking of having to serve Allison's hideous mother. He nodded and told me that we were both being used as whores. I nodded and told him that as far as I knew that had been made clear before coming and he agreed. However I continued if we used our heads we should be able to avoid the worse and come out ahead and he nodded thinking I am sure of his suffering with Nicky and her friends.

Anyhow the next evening we had to do our strip show and as promised Jade had put up a small stage and also reorganised the bar so the women were further away. Once more over forty women were present to watch and again the raucous laughter was enough to keep any sensible man away. We both did two strips and a joint strip and both wiggled and danced in our thongs moving them around and flashing the laughing women. I of course got erect and Jon did not but it was not so obvious this time. As we were not groped just laughed at it was not to bad and better when we had finished we were able to hide away until the excited women had left. Jade entered the room and handed us each about fifteen pound in tips and then said, “Well lads I think I have set you up for the night! Jon I have got you two nice ladies who want a lad to satisfy them and one they can show their vast sexual experience!" Jon groaned and Jade laughed and said, "Do not worry they are nice and gentle and also rich so should allow you to pay off a few debts if you give them a good time tonight and for the rest of the week!" I smiled at that and then groaned as she turned to me and said, “As for you honey a couple of real ball breaking bitches want a guy to bash around on! And I think your Alison will find the story of you serving their perverted lusts a real turn on!" however neither of us objected as she pulled us out.

She pulled us over to four women and we both groaned. Two of them were plump old women both in their fifties while the other two were much younger in their thirties but grim looking. Both were overweight and ugly and worse covered in tattoos and dressed in dirty leathers. All four leered at us as Jade said, “Here they are ladies two young men eager to experience the fullness of love!"

One of the younger women grabbed my arm and said, “Not love but wild rough sex baby! Come on watching you flash you bits was a real turn on and my cunt wants a bloody good snog and you had better go down long and good!" And before I could object her friend had grabbed my other arm and I was pulled out leaving Jon at the mercy of the two older women. Both seemed quite strong and they pulled me along and they told me their names and also pinched my bottom painfully. The first one was called Gemma who was muscular and large with big (D cup) boobs and short chunky dyed blonde hair. She had on one arm a tattoo of a fire and the other a bird and later I saw a large one of a mermaid across her back and two cats underneath her boobs. The second was called Charlotte and she was as large with equally large boobs but her face was red and lined and her hair was bottle blonde and short with red lines in it. She had rings tattooed across her arms and love and hate on her fingers. Later I saw she had snakes tattooed going up her legs and flowers with wasps in across her ample bottom. She also had a star design on her left boob with the nipple as the centrepiece. Personally I hate tattoos particularly on a woman and found the effect of their painted bodies gross. Both women also had nipple and stomach piecings something else I do not like.

They pulled me into their room and Gemma said, “Get them off baby and give us a private sex show and this time go all the way! And then baby you get something in return!" I did not refuse as I could not and was soon stripping making them laugh as I performed a private dance for them. Of course I was erect and did not object when both stroked me and then I performed a lap dance for each to their delight. As I wiggled on Charlotte she undid her top and pushed her boobs against me as she had no bra to remove. Then Gemma grabbed me and pushed me onto a bed and told me to relax. She got on me and wiggled around stripping herself naked. Her body was plump and her boobs were low on her and that combined with the tattoos was not a pleasant sight. Not that my dick cared as it stayed rock hard and more so when she lent forward and kissed it. Then Charlotte grabbed my head and she then stripped making me watch her remove her clothing. She tried to be seductive but what she was revealing was not worth it. Then she to got on the bed and both of them kissed and rubbed me and I have to say they felt a lot nicer than they looked and I wished they would turn the light out. Then Gemma said, "Time to go down!" and she pushed the top of my head.

I moved between her fat thighs and found her pussy. It was large and covered in thick dark black hair. Her vaginal lips were fat and swollen and her clit was very prominent but worse she smelt of urine and fish. However I moved near and she grabbed my head and roughly attached my mouth to her open dirty pussy. I licked away aware of a loud moan as my tongue flicked her clit and I knew it was not going to take her long to come. I sucked and licked and gasped as Charlotte grabbed a spare hand and stuck it on her over soft boob and I played with her nipple and ring being careful not to tug. It was hard to play and lick but I managed it even though as Gemma got off she pulled me hard and humped my face so I had to stop and fully concentrate on her pleasure. Gemma came with a loud sob of delight and a gush of juices into my mouth and then pushed me off so I lay swallowing and gasping for air. I only had a few seconds because Charlotte grabbed me and pulled my face between her fat thighs. I only had time to be amazed by a snake tattooed right up to her pubes before my mouth was in them. Like Gemma she had thick pubic hair and also she had unfortunately the sort of pubic hair that easily comes loose and gets stuck in your teeth and mouth and makes you choke. As well she tasted bad not nor quite a nasty as Gemma had just musky and unwashed. Her vaginal lips were large but her pussy was already swollen and open as I licked her and rapidly found her clit. As few licks and sucks and she grabbed my head and pinned me in and once more a woman humped my face. It took Charlotte a few minutes to come and as she got there she swore and moaned until she came shouting, "Fuck!" at the top of her voice.

I lay trying to get a hair out with my tongue and then gasped as I saw Gemma. She was standing naked apart from a large evil looking black strap-on dildo she was wearing. She smiled and said, “Nice head! But it is time for you to get off! I hope you like taking it up the arse baby because we love to hump a guy up the bum! I am no feminist but the sound of a guy screaming as he takes it hard and large gets me off something rotten! Okay let’s start off with a reverse missionary baby! I can bang you from behind later on honey bun!" I moaned as she grabbed my legs and pulled them up to expose my bottom. If I wanted to resist I could not because Charlotte flung a leg over me pinning me down. Gemma smiled and moved nearer placing my legs over her large shoulders and then with a hand opened my bottom. I groaned as slowly she slid the dildo into me and heard Charlotte giggle at my distress. Gemma pushed the dildo fully in and then lent forward and pulled my legs over my head and pinned them and me very uncomfortably with her large hands. Then I sobbed as she started to rape me. She at first moved slowly but then sped up and soon was hammering away rotating the dildo as she raped me to increase her pleasure. Charlotte moved off the bed and I moaned again as I saw her wiggling around and fitting a strap-on onto herself. Gemma was now really hammering me and if you looked at my dick you would have assume I was having fun. Suddenly Gemma went rigid on the dildo and moaned loudly and I knew she had come. I had only a few seconds relief as she pulled out as Charlotte grabbed my legs and forced her dildo painfully up me. She started to rape me treating me rougher than Gemma had and swearing and cursing and calling me numerous names as she raped me.

I moaned and groaned and wiggled to try and protect my sensitive bottom but it was no good as she had me. Charlotte came again screaming, "Fuck!" at the top of her voice and then pulled out and let my legs fall down and I moaned as my bottom ached from its double rape. Then I gasped as Charlotte grabbed my dick and said, "You should let go when we have you honey! An anal orgasm is great for a guy you know! Now relax baby and let me pump you out! Or do you want Gemma to screw you while I do you?" I moaned a negative as the rough woman fisted me. However I was excited and quickly I came moaning. It was a surprisingly powerful orgasm and my come splashed all up my chest making Charlotte laugh and say," Better out than in honey!"

Then Gemma grabbed me and pulled me over the end of the bed and said, “I prefer to do a guy from behind and you can really get the dildo going! However it is nice to see the expression of shock when you rape them but now I can imagine how shocked you are as I give it you right up the arse!" And with that she pushed the dildo painfully in and restarted to rape me. She pulled the cheeks of my bottom apart and she hammered away really giving it to me. I was pinned against the bed my face stuck into it as she raped me. This time it took her much less time to moan in orgasmic delight on me and pull out. However as I expected Charlotte was straight in me and raped me equally hard. As she did so Gemma moved and grabbed my erect dick and started to pump me and urged me to come with her friend. I moaned and groaned as Charlotte raped me and swore and Gemma pumped my dick and when Charlotte screamed out in orgasm I came as well screaming in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

The women let me collapse and Gemma cleaned my come off her hand with my hair as I lay shattered and battered on the bed. I hoped both were sated but instead they were ready for a change of plan. Gemma grabbed me and pulled me back and said, “Nice fuck baby! Now we want you to please us both! I get your arse and Charlotte gets your dick! Should be fun honey!" I groaned as Charlotte got on the bed and wiggled down and grabbed my dick. I had lost my erection but it painfully returned when Gemma forced the dildo up me. Then Charlotte wiggled herself onto my erection and then lay back her hands behind her head. Gemma held me upright and in her friend and raped me. I moaned as the girls raped me in some pain both from my bottom and my sensitive dick. However neither of them cared and soon once more Charlotte was swearing and came. It took Gemma longer and by then Charlotte had already had a second even stronger coming. I dreaded Charlotte replacing Gemma but instead she grabbed my head and steered it between her legs. I licked away at her gaping wet pussy and soon once again she swore herself to orgasm.

I was pulled up and I begged as my bottom really ached. Gemma laughed and said, " Okay then baby your arse can have a rest but you are still nice and hard so on your back and let me straddle you!" I groaned but lay down and she mounted me and forced me into her pussy and then started to ride me. I let her have me pleased to have my burning bottom protected. As Gemma ravished me Charlotte moved and snogged me and then made me kiss and lick her boobs a task made more difficult by her nipple rings. Gemma screwed me until she came and then got off and was quickly replaced by the eager Charlotte who rode me roughly leaning back to give herself maximum pleasure and unconcerned about how painfully that bent my erection. My mouth was not left alone and Gemma mounted me and forced me to lick her off from underneath and her thick juices filled my mouth as I gave her another powerful orgasm. To my relief both women came together on me cursing and swearing as they did so.

As we collapsed Gemma said, “That was nice but I fancy another bum fuck time on him!" I groaned and went to protest as my bottom ached when suddenly there was a loud hammering on the door. Gemma cursed and opened the door. Standing there in a dressing gown was a man in his forties I guess. He started to complain about the noise and how we had woken his children up and demanding we were quiet. I was pleased but Gemma swore and then suddenly slammed a fist in his face and knocked him over and told him to fuck off. She closed the door but I knew that he would get the camp security and did not want that. Therefore I jumped up and grabbed my clothing. Gemma demanded to know where I was going, as they wanted to screw my arse off but I told them that I had to leave as I was not meant to be in a girl's room. She went to protest but by then I had my jeans on and moved to the door and told her I would see them both tomorrow a direct lie as I never wanted my tender bottom to fall into such rapists' hands again. Then I shot out before the bitch could grab me and naked above the waist I jogged away. I was glad I had done so because I saw torches approaching and saw the man and his wife standing looking very angry. I disappeared and left them to argue it out. I got to my room and found Jon was still out and had a shower and when the warm water hit my bottom it made me moan in pain. Even though I was tired my bottom hurt so much it was hard to sleep and I was very pleased to have escaped even more abuse at their hands.

The next day it hurt so much I could hardly move and using the bathroom was a very painful experience. Jade noticed and laughed and asked did I want a check up that I refused. Then she told me that my tormentors had started fighting with the security guards who were all actually middle aged man and not very fit. They had got the police and the two women had spent the night in the cells and had been banned from the camp for life as well as being on a charge of assault against a whole group of people. I was therefore very pleased when I discovered my name had not been mentioned by anyone. Later I read in the local paper that both pleaded guilty to assault and were fined and serves them right as they were not nice women at all. As for Jon his two women had been gentler but very demanding and it was lunchtime before he escaped and he told me he did not want sex for weeks as they had drained him. However he spent the next night and morning with them as well and indeed the night after as well and each day he looked more exhausted than the last.

As for me after a few spare days my painful bottom had recovered and I was keen on some action. Jon however was not and he said to me, " I cannot spend another night with them I need some sleep will you after the show please go and tell them I am ill!" I should have said no but not really thinking it though I said yes and so off I went to tell them their toy boy was not turning up. I knocked on the door and it was flung open and I gasped. The woman was standing their topless and behind her was the other one. She seemed confused and I told them Jon was ill. Then she gave a smile and said, "No stamina that one! Okay you can come in and please us instead and we can play with him tomorrow night!" I gasped but her hand grabbed me and yanked me inside and the door shut trapping me.

The other woman moved closer and said, "Hello beautiful my name is Peggy and this is Rowena why not get naked and let's have fun we have all night to enjoy each other!" I moaned as I was trapped and again neither were over attractive. For starters both were in their fifties and their bodies were wrinkled and lined. They were both seriously over weight and their boobs hung in both cases right down on their protruding stomachs. However I had no choice so I got naked helped by the two of them and then I was pulled into a bed.

Rowena grabbed my dick and said," Nice! Now I hope you like giving head! Good down you go." And she pushed me down. She was wearing below her waist a silken petticoat that she lifted up as I got close. I was pleased to see her pubic hair was trimmed short and that when I licked her she tasted fresh and clean. Her pussy had virtually no lips and even trimmed it took me sometime to locate her tiny clit. I licked away and soon she was wet and moaning. However it took quite a long time to bring her off and to help she grabbed my hand and placed them on her flabby boobs. When she had come I was pulled between the large wrinkled thighs of Peggy. Her pussy was also trimmed and she had shaved her pubes into a heart shape. However she had big lips and a very large clit. She responded much more quickly to my oral attention and quickly I got her off as well.

Rowena pulled me up and onto her and grabbed my dick and said, “Still hard excellent your mate loses his hard on when giving head hardly a compliment to a lady! Okay in you go and do not come with me but wait and fill Peggy she likes a sticky muff!" I moaned as she slotted me into her pussy and then screwed her.

As I did so Peggy started playing with my bottom and balls and said, “Yes hurry up and please her I want to get screwed! Your mate always came so fast with me first time up he had to get down and lick me out to finish me off! Still after his first he did better but a couple of hours into a session he was finished and we had to really work to get any love action at all!" I groaned as I did not want a running comparison between my performance and Jon's even is it seemed that once again I was a better lover than he was. However Rowena urged me on and came moaning on me and quickly I was out of her and in Peggy she urged me on and demanded I came with her. It did not take her to long to come but with a bit of mental work I was able to come at the same time as her to all three of our delight. However I got no rest as back between Rowena's legs I went and once more my tongue pleasured her. Then I was moved and cleaned and licked Peggy until she to had another orgasm. By then my dick had recovered and I was hard once more much to the women's delight. Rowena stood and lay over the edge of the bed and I stood and screwed her from behind until she came my hands rubbing her boobs as I got her off. Then I performed the same service on Peggy and by the time she came I was getting excited. However I was not ready to come particularly as from behind is never a favourite of mine and also both of their pussies were not tight. My lack of orgasm amused them so I was pulled onto my back and between my legs they went and soon both were licking my dick and balls. They were good I and in less than a minute I was lost and came sobbing with them licking my shaft and balls but making me come over myself.

After that I needed a rest but instead Rowena mounted me and said, "Time for us to go on top!" And she placed her pussy in my open mouth. I licked her off once more moaning as Peggy teased my dick and got me hard. However before Rowena came she moved and mounted me and brought herself off with several thrusts of her hips on my tender dick. Then I had Peggy on my face for a couple of minutes before she moved onto my dick and used that to satisfy herself with as I lay playing with her and Rowena's boobs.

Then Rowena said, “Excellent you have good control! The other one had lost it three times by now and god was it a struggle to get him up for the pair of us! He never got a full blowjob but we had to kiss his knob for ages to get him excited! No trouble for you baby so relax I want your dick now and Peggy with have a muff lick!" I groaned as they screwed me but managed to pleasure them both together. Then as I expected they swapped over and as Peggy came on my dick I lost it big time into her my face squashed in Rowena's pussy.

Rowena grabbed my face and humped my nose and open mouth until she came and then pulled off and said, “No rest baby we are doing it all night and now I fancy a ride on your stick!"

I groaned as Peggy laughed and got off and said, “Kept him hard for you dear! Okay baby tongue out and in my muff I love getting head and baby you give great head!" I was exhausted and was hardly able to give her head as Rowena raped me. By now it took both women a long time to come and I hoped they would soon be finished. However while they took ages to get to orgasm their lust seemed as strong as ever and they urged me on and used me until after being used for over an hour I had a painful empty orgasm and passed out moaning and knowing that my silly dick would stay hard.

I came around to find Rowena riding me and Peggy watching drinking wine. Rowena laughed and said, " God you are great a hard on even when you are asleep!" I moaned and begged her to be gentle and for some wine. Peggy laughed and splashed wine on her boobs and made me drink it from them as her friend had me. Then after Rowena had come Peggy took over. By now each orgasm was taking the women ages and frequently the one waiting got on me and used my tongue to keep herself excited even though I was so tired I could hardly lick. For over four hours I lay supine and shattered as they raped me and several times I screamed in a painful empty orgasm and temporarily passed out for a few minutes but it did not slow them down. Finally to my delight they were finished and both told me I was wonderful lover who had completely satisfied them. I staggered up and dressed as I did not want to spend the morning with them and left them. As I left Rowena said, “Tell your mate he can have tomorrow night off as it will take a night for our muffs to get back in action but then we expect to see him again unless he wants trouble! If you fancy it you can come along as well!"

Then to my surprise Peggy handed me five twenty ponds notes and said, " Usually we give your mate fifty quid for fucking us but you honey are worth twice as much to have a hundred!" I was too tired to refuse but left feeling a little used. However it was good to know I had satisfied them both and the money was useful I have to admit.

I staggered off and slept exhausted and then told Jon and he did serve them again but I kept out of the way of them as I did not fancy an orgy with two such demanding ugly women.

No comments: