Friday, May 08, 2009

acting explaination by the 'author'

My stories relate to my current life and how that came about. For six years I tried to become a famous actor but achieved very little apart from a few bit parts and a load of interesting experiences. In fact for those six years I was a drifter working here and there and waiting for my big break that of course never came. That is not unusual but what was unusual for me was how I earnt my money and why it happened to me. This is simple to explain, as it was all due was my girlfriend who became my fiancée and is now my wife Alison. We met when she was seventeen and I was eighteen and have been together ever since. She is a large bouncy woman and highly motivated and intelligent and also she was born rich. However she is a woman given to inner doubts and I am her stable rock as her career forges ahead (at least that is her theory). The next major point is that sexually however she is different in that firstly she loves cunnilingus in preference to actual sex and secondly and most importantly she has to be in full control at all times. While she for instance she correctly claims that I am the only man to have had sex with her other people have gone down on her. As for me she was not jealous of me having other lovers and encouraged and in fact forced me to have many lovers and got off on the problems and humiliations I suffered as a result. This seemed to calm her inner demons but nowadays and particularly since we had children she is much more normal in what she expects of me sexually as far as other women are concerned (I can sort of look but no touching). Her mother also was and is a nymphomaniac dominant woman and between them they kept me used and busy for my whole six-year so called acting career. Nowadays I am Alison's only lover as she is for me as she now has very strong views on extra marital sex. Luckily for us her sex drive is far higher than mine is so this is not a problem for either of us as she has always been in sexual control thoughout our long relationship.

Also after so many years I know how to give her cunnilingus perfectly for her making her want it to be my tongue between her legs. When we were first married she played at making me wear a chastity belt but now she does not bother. The fact that I have her name tattooed on my chest, bottom and dick and also that she makes me keep my body fully shaved means straying would be unlikely anyway at least as far as normal sex is concerned. Sex nowadays is mainly cunnilingus for her and a handjob for me. This may not sound like much but when Alison wants cunnilingus she wants a lot of it. Her favourite is to remove her panties and lie back in a chair watching tele with a bottle of wine and chocolates while I knell naked in front of her my head up her skirt licking away for a couple of hours. In return I get a brisk handjob after about an hour and another at the end to leave me exhausted. This has always been her favourite way of getting off from the moment I met her and I think her school is to blame for that as will be explained.

Having explained my current situation as a part time househusband and part-time office worker and the willing toy of Alison I have to explain how it happened and why I have been with hundreds of women in my early life. Alison used to enjoy setting me up with girls and women mainly in order to allow them to humiliate me and therefore give her the trill of power over me. Worse than her was and is her mother who luckily for me moved to America soon after we were married and now terrorises the gigolos over there. While I come from a well off family Alison is a rich girl owning many properties in London and now earning even more. Therefore as a fairly penniless actor I was in her and her mothers financial power and did, as they wanted. This is the over simple explanation, as only a natural submissive like I am would have put up with it and only a person with my inner strength (or innocence as Alison puts it) would have been acceptable to Alison. After six years together she made me marry her, as her career was starting seriously and that was that as far as my so-called acting career. I ended up living with her and looking after our house and children (with nannies and maids to do the real hard work) and working in the offices of the company that manages her properties a very easy job indeed but one with a good title to keep my ego happy.

Hence these stories and my attempt to become an erotic author. My stories divide up into different books of adventures as my life changed in those six years and are based on Alison's and my diaries of that time. Of course the conversations are mainly made up and I have changed the names of everybody as much as I can. The books are in some sort of chronological order and unfortunately nearly all are unfinished. I found it hard to finish a section before wanting to move on and then when I discovered that my work was not accepted as paid published erotic work I decided to write for fun and post on the net so it does not matter anyway. The stories were originally published on my website but when that was closed down I decided to make them available for posting so long as they are posted on free sites with my permission and with this page posted first. Apart from that I reserve copyright on them fully.

My final task is to dedicate all the stories to Alison who made many of them happen and with her help and encouragement as made me write them down.

No comments: