Monday, May 11, 2009

Acting Book two chapter nine

More girl games

Jon and I staggered away from the ball breaking Linda and her terrible friends in an awful state. I was covered in urine and bite marks and bruises and my balls ached painfully from the kicks and pinches they had received. As for Jon he was semi-conscious and covered in paint, bruises with safety pins in places no sane person would ever put them and a beer bottle wedged up his bottom. Somehow we got to the staff shower block and I pulled him in and dumped him in a shower and turned it on with warm water. He came around sobbing and looking terrified around him. I staggered into another shower and washed the stinking urine off me and tired to ease the pain in my bottom and balls. I washed myself clean and told Jon to do the same and heard him moan in agony. Then I turned away from him as somehow he pulled the bottle from his bottom and then I heard him groaning as he got the safety pins out. I found a dirty towel and dried myself. Then I wrapped the towel around me and went and got us both some clean clothing as ours was covered in urine. This I dumped in the washing machine for the morning. By then Jon was clean and crouching examining his balls and groaning at them. They looked swollen but mine were as well. However Jon's looked a lot worse and he having passed out had suffered some real abuse as Linda tried to get him back in action.

Up to then I do not think he had remembered that we had been forced to kiss each other and then rub and lick each other's dick to orgasm. Then the memory hit him and he blushed bright red and shuddered. For him but not me it was the first time women had forced him into gay action. For me while I did not like it I did not find it over humiliating just distasteful and my femdom submissiveness meant I put up with it. Jon was different he was straight though and though and not a full submissive like me. I nodded and said to put him at rest, “I know it was horrid and disgusting! But you are not gay after all we only did it because the women demanded we did and that does not make us gay!"

Jon shuddered and said still red, “But I came in your mouth! And your hand!"

I nodded and said, “So that was just the physics of it! I had to think of sexy girls to come and imagined I was with a girl! Not to hard when topless ones surrounded us! After all they may have been cunts but they were attractive! I am sure you did the same thing!" Jon nodded and then relieved and I genuinely believe he had thought that having been forced into gay sex once made him gay. Then I said, “Okay now we never talk about it okay and as far as we are concerned it never happened." Jon agreed and we never did mention the incident again. However I noticed from then on he was always a little shyer about appearing naked in front of me. After our conversation we staggered off to bed both of us with aching balls and bottoms from the girls’ abuse.

The next day apart from a dull ache between my legs I was better but it took all day for Jon to be able to walk properly. The next night we were having a drink when suddenly Jon went white and said, “Oh fucking hell! Look who it is!" I looked over and saw Tracey and Karen and two of the girls sitting drinking and groaned as I saw they had seen us and worse Karen gave us a wave. Then I saw Linda and the muscular redhead dancing with two young males and smiled as I realised they had new fish to play with. Then to my horror and I am sure Jon's Tracey and Karen stood and wandered over to us.

Karen smiled when she got close and said, “Hello boys! Hope you have recovered from our last super sexy encounter! God you to were hot when you made out! Have you done it again since?" I shook my head and she laughed and said, “Well you must be full of energy! Now Linda has got the girls some nice new fish to play with! A couple of innocent sixteen-year-old lads I do not think they have ever been down on a girl let alone a guy! Soon be time for them to learn! Do you want to come and fuck them later? No I thought not! Now Linda reckons they could run away with six of us but will fall for the old strip poker routine with four girls and will bet lesbian sex and blowjobs for head and gay! She has promised to tie them down later and let us have a play with them in the morning! That leaves us free for the night and guess what we both fancy some nice loving! You two want to volunteer to make us happy or do you want us to develop those sexy pics of you two guys making out and give them to your boss?" I moaned at that thinking however that all it would do would be to make Jade laugh however it would be embarrassing and also place us even more in her power. Therefore I knew we were trapped into service with Karen and Tracey particularly by my promise to Alison. At least I consoled myself it was not the ball breaking Linda but two of the nicest of the karate amazons we had to serve. I also remembered being raped by both of them when Jon had passed out and remembered that Karen knew how to ride a man while Tracey was a painfully bad rider so I decided to make a play for Karen and leave Jon with unenviable job of loving Tracy.

Therefore I told Karen I was recovered and remembered well the fun she had given me. This was a mistake because it was Tracey's boobs I had come between and she pinched my bottom and reminded me. In fact for a minute I though both of them wanted me and Jon would be left out. However Karen smiled and grabbed my arm and told me I was nice as her hand glided over my bottom and I knew she wanted me. As Tracey saw that she quickly turned on Jon who I am sure was ready to go and pinched his bottom and told him he had a lovely cock and the sight of it spurting had really got her hot. Jon shuddered at that reminder of his gay service but did not resist as she grabbed his arm and knew we were now paired off at least for now. The problem we also had was were to go to as we could not go to our chalet as we shared it with the fat cooks or the girls chalet because no way would we go there and also Linda and the rest were amusing themselves with two new victims. Karen suggested the beach but it was raining and also as I have said before the beach was grotty. In fact thinking back I am fairly sure that it was deliberately kept grotty to ensure the campers stayed in the actual camp. However Jon remembered we had a key to the prop room and that pleased both girls. We finished our drinks and went out and down the stairs and Jon unlocked the door. The prop room was quite large with more rubbish than props in it. In fact a better name would be entertainers’ junk room with stuff on shelves and the floor. However it did have some gym mats and these we dragged out onto the floor.

Tracey smiled and said, "Put them next to each other boys! Then if we fancy a switch it is easy to do!" I was not keen on that as I wanted some privacy but did not object and did as she and Karen wanted. Jon luckily worked out that you could turn some of the lights out leaving the room very dimly lit. Tracey smiled and said, “This is nice and cosy okay lets all get naked!" I gasped at that but her and Karen started rapidly to strip so I do so as well and saw that Jon was reluctantly getting his clothes off. I was still in my boxers when a naked Karen grabbed me and pushed me to the mat and started to snog me her big soft boobs against my chest. I responded and kissed her back and massaged her nipples and boobs as she eagerly pulled my boxers down and grabbed my dick. This responded by becoming fully erect and I wiggled my boxers off as I rubbed her boobs.

Then I heard Tracey who was kissing Jon say, “My guy is getting over hot! How about we play some sex games first before doing our guy Karen?"

I shook my head but Karen smiled and replied, “Okay what do you have in mind?"

"How about the boys doing a little more gay stuff and us showing them some girl play?" and I heard Jon moan at that.

Karen laughed and said, “Okay my guy can screw for ages anyway so if his mate drains his first shot that would be good!" I shook my head and Jon moaned a negative and Karen laughed and said, " How about this then guys you face each other with myself and Tracey behind our guy and we wank you off! You have to try and resist us because the one who comes first has to help us give the winner a blowjob! Then both of us get the other three giving them pleasure!" I moaned but Tracey said it was a good idea and if Jon did not fancy it the photos went out. I was not keen but we were both trapped and had to do as the girls wanted. Therefore we wiggled next to each other each with their girl behind. We tried to stay apart but the girls pushed us close and held our dick near each other.

Then Tracey wiggled the end of Jon's erection against mine and laughed and said, " Look Karen the boys dicks are having a kiss! Okay let’s get them off!" I moaned and tried to resist Karen's skilful hand but she was brilliant. She really knew how to excite a guy and I quickly knew I was lost. My hope was that Jon would come first but Tracey was rubbing him over hard and making him beg her several times to go more gently on him. Therefore it was me who lost it and came spurting with Karen deliberately splashing my come all over Jon's dick as I did so.

Tracey pushed him onto his back and said, “Well done Johnny baby you won! Okay toy boy get down and lick that clean and then I am going to give my stud a treat and suck his cock!" I shuddered as Karen gave my head a push and the Tracey fed me Jon's erect and sticky dick and I was forced to lick it clean for him. His erection faded as I cleaned him and he moaned in humiliation. However luckily for both him and me as soon as I had licked all my come off him Tracey pulled me off and took over. She bobbed up and down treating his dick even rougher and making him moan. However Jon did not dare complain unless she replaced herself with me. Then after a couple of minutes Karen took over and soon she had him sobbing loudly. Tracey grabbed my head and pushed me close to Jon's groin. Therefore as he came Karen pulled off and milked him with her hand as he spurted a thick mass of come all over my face and into my hair. Tracey flopped back and said, “My turn now!"

Karen smiled at the pair of us. I was wiping the come off my face and hair with my boxers and Jon was lying dazed after his powerful orgasm. Karen said, “Okay guys you do a tit each while I get her pussy going and then you can take turns to lick her to a big one!" I gasped as Karen moved and without hesitation moved between her friend's legs and started licking her pussy. I myself moved and took and cupped one of her boobs and started work on her boob. Jon moved to do the other one but Tracey grabbed him and forced him to snog her instead so I massaged her spare boob. After a few minutes Karen grabbed my head and pushed me onto her friend's wet and open pussy and took over exciting her boobs. I gave Tracey about six licks and then she grabbed me head and forced her powerful thighs around my head and rode my face screaming as she blew.

Then Karen pulled me off and said, “I want you between my legs baby as you give great head! Jon baby you can do my tits! Nice gentle licking of my nips and when I come give them a squeeze! Okay boys get busy!" I moved between her thighs and got busy on her pussy licking and sucking and saw Jon start work on her boobs. Jon was obviously turned on as he was sporting a very keen erection. I licked away at her while Jon did her boobs and then Tracey moved and very sexily the two girls kissed each other. After a couple of minutes Karen broke off her lesbian kiss and came in my mouth jamming Jon to her boobs as she did so.

Tracey smiled at us and said, "You two guys can wait for a bit! I want you Johnny down on me and you can both give us another one from the tongue while we play with each other's titties and snog! Do not worry lads it will be joint fun soon!" I resumed licking Karen as Jon moved down on Tracey and we gave them head as the lay faces together snogging each other and rubbing each other boobs. Karen came quickly but held my head firm to keep me going and I carried on licking her. Then delightfully both girls got close and they broke off their kiss as they came together both screaming as they came.

I was excited as the girls broke off giggling and then Karen produced from her handbag a box of condoms and said, " Now for some loving boys! Try and get us off as much as possible before you come!" And with that she quickly unwrapped a condom and placed it on my erection.

Tracey laughed and said, “Okay sex now! You lads get on us and make great love to us and when you cannot hold back any more let go! Then we swap over boys and we do it again! Then some more fun games!" Jon moaned at that as after two more orgasms he was finished and he remembered what the girls had done to him the last time he had passed out. I did not speak as Karen had me on her and was guiding my dick into her tight and strong pussy making me moan. I was pleased that Jon managed to move Tracey off to one side giving Karen and myself a little bit of privacy as we screwed. As I knew Karen was a good lover and her hips flexed up against me as I moved in and out of her. I knew I could not last long in her exciting pussy but managed to hold out for her first orgasm. However as she approached her second orgasm I was lost and had to struggle desperately to hold on as she flexed away underneath me. Jon had got Tracey off once when just as I knew I was lost he came into her with a loud groan. The sound of her jeering at him for losing it and making him do her with her mouth slowed me for just enough to get Karen off. We came powerfully together her strong pussy muscles milking the come for my dick as I came.

I collapsed on her quite tired and we rested for a few minutes listening to Tracey moaning as Jon licked her off. Then Karen pushed me off and said, “Come over here Johnny I want you now! I hope given Tracey head has given you enough time to recover and not be sensitive because I fancy going to top with you and riding you until you come and die underneath me!" Jon moved over with a groan as I moved towards Tracey.

She pushed me onto my back and said, “Great we get to go on top now! I love being in control! Now hold back as long as you can honey because all this sex is just making me want more and I know from now on all my comings are going to be real mindblowers!" I groaned as she got on me because she was not a good rider and soon she was hammering away on me. She was a rough rider and several time she bent me in her pussy making me yelp. However she enjoyed herself and over the next fifteen minutes or so three times she screamed as came on me. As for Jon it took Karen about five minutes of teasing to get him hard enough and then when she was on her second orgasm Jon lost it into her and came sobbing and moaning making both girls laugh.

Karen wiggled on Jon and said, “God he has passed out and I do not think he will come around! After all anyone who can sleep with Linda ramming a wire up his cock is not going to wake for me! And I wanted more fucking!"

Tracey laughed and said, " Do not worry dear this one is still hard and we know he can keep going for hours! Get him to lick you off while I get off on his sexy steel cock! As for Johnny he is not to bad at least he managed three orgasms! Do you remember Nigel one orgasm and he was out!"

Karen moved over and mounted me and said, " Oh him a right wimp! Still it was him who we first arse banged and that was fun even though he did not know he was gang raped up the bum hole at the time!"

Tracey laughed and said, " No he still thinks it was gay guys who I had him when we dumped him naked in the park! He thought it was that gang of alcoholic tramps! Mind you maybe they did! Okay baby you concentrate on us one on the face the other on the cock!" I groaned as Karen pushed her pussy into my face and soon I was given double pleasure. Tracey and Karen came together on me and I was aware of them kissing and rubbing each other boobs as they got off on me. Then they swapped and I knew that Karen's tight pussy would beat me. I held back until my tired tongue had got Tracey off and just managed not to come until Karen did but then I had an over intense orgasm into her sobbing into Tracey's pussy as I came.

I lay dazed as Tracey replaced her and pinned me down and hammered away on me. I was too tired to lick but Karen did not seem to mind but instead rested her head on my chest and kissed the low hanging boobs of Tracey. I was half asleep but hard as Karen raped me and then Tracey once more. Then it was Karen raping me while Tracey sat on my face rubbing her bottom into it and Karen lent forward and licked her off. Then it was Karen and then Tracey. As Tracey was raping me I saw that Karen had pulled the unconscious Jon over and was sucking him off and pushing something up his bottom in an attempt to get him hard.

She failed and when Tracey had come grabbed me and said, “Try and get your mate hard! He does not respond to my mouth but may to yours!" I groaned but was too tired to resist as the girls dragged me over and placed Jon's soft dick in my mouth. I sort of licked it but got no response and after a couple of minutes the girls got bored with this and put me back on my back and Karen raped me. As she came so did I and I passed out but stayed erect enough for Tracey to rape me and I came around sobbing in her rasping pussy.

Then it was Karen and then Tracey and when she had come she bit my nipple hard and then said, “You are a great fuck! Okay my cunt has had enough I am off to bed!"

Karen mounted me and said," I think I want a few more rides on steel baby so I will see you later dear!" I lay moaning softly letting Karen rape me as Tracey dressed and left us. Karen came on me several times. I was half-asleep underneath her powerful body but was aware that she had changed position. She was now riding me facing away and had pulled Jon close and was sucking his dick and balls and raping his bottom with what I now saw was a dancers baton. She did this for ages and had at least another three orgasms. During this I had an empty dick spasm orgasm but the pain of her powerful pussy kept me awake and hard.

Finally even the nymphomaniac Karen was sated and she let Jon go and pulled off me and said, “God what a dick! You are out of it but hard! I have heard about guys like you you just keep it up! I should marry you or better still kidnap you and keep you in my cupboard as a sex toy! Now baby do you fancy seeing me tomorrow night?" And with that to my terror her hands slipped around my empty balls. I moaned and she smiled and said, “No Tracey and no Johnny." And I could not say no even if I had not remembered my promise to Alison to serve on demand. She let me go and dressed and took the key and said, "Midnight in here tomorrow night or I hunt you down! Now have I got the condoms? Great I think Linda will love to feed these to her new pets!" And with that she left me broken and naked next to Jon. I sort of slept for an hour and then awoke and remembered where I was. I got up and dressed and went to bed but left Jon lying there totally out of it.

The next day Jon was tired but did not seem humiliated by the sex even though it had involved some gay stuff. Nor did he seemed bothered by the fact that the girls preferred me to him. However that night after the singing contest he decided to have an early night. I had a couple of drinks with Jade and tried to get her to move our stripping show to the end of the week or even better get some of the other guys to do it but she was not keen. Then she left as two guys were causing trouble in the bar. I drunk up and then decided it was time to go and see Karen. I went downstairs and found the door was unlocked and pushed it open and went in.

In the gloom I saw a naked Karen who smiled and told me to close the door. I did so and she moved and kissed me and then said, " I knew you would come my little sex bomb! And look baby aren’t you lucky you have two of us to give pleasure to tonight!" I looked and moaned, as standing there with an evil grin on her face was the ball breaking Linda.

She was naked as well and smiled and said, “Yes Tracey was complaining all day about how you screwed her dry and slack! So I thought I couldn't let my friend Karen be alone with such a monster of a cock! Now do us well baby or get gelded!"

I shuddered as Karen pulled me onto the mat and said, "Pay no attention to her threats baby just make love like you did yesterday! Linda is upset because she wanted to keep those two sixteen year olds we got for tonight as well! However after a night and a morning in our hands they were useless and just cried!"

Linda moved down and her hand pinched my bottom painfully and she said, “Yes a waste of space they could not get it up even with a dildo up them and sucking on each others cocks for an hour! Still they hated eating your come that was a laugh to feed it to them! And fair is fair I have the second condom each of them filled for you to eat after you have sated our first lust!"

I moaned as Karen grabbed my dick and rubbed me erect. She rolled a condom over it and said, "relax honey and let me ride you and while that is going on lick Linda out!" I groaned as Karen mounted and screwed me her pussy hard and powerfully surrounding my dick. Then Linda got on my face and grabbed my hair and forced me to start to lick her off. She had obviously not washed between her legs as I pleasured her. Surprisingly both girls took quite some time to come on me and by the time Linda lost it on my face I was close myself in Karen. Karen knew this and pulled off me and said, “Let’s make this one a game! Lie back and let me wank you off! But keep your mouth open baby because Linda is going to empty the condoms in it. I moaned at that as Karen wrapped my erection in her hand. Linda gave an evil grin and got the two condoms. Both were full and she undid them and then positioned herself near me and laughing in a nasty manner emptied one into my mouth.

I choked on it making her laugh more and she ordered, “You come when number two goes in or the balls get it!" I shuddered but Karen was good and had me ready and when Linda emptied the second condom a flick of her fingers on the soft underside of my dick head made me come. However the cold slimy come being poured into my mouth ruined my orgasm.

Karen laughed and flipped the condom off me and said, “The third one to eat up baby! And then I think some mouth work to keep you going!"

I groaned as Linda emptied my own come into my mouth. Then Linda moved to mount me and said, “Yes Karen wants your cock but I want head and beautiful orgasm after orgasm!" I shuddered as she pushed her pussy into my face but I licked away. Then I groaned loudly as Karen sucked on my very sensitive dick keeping me hard. After a minute she rolled another condom on me and mounted me. Both girls came quicker this time but then kept me going. I lay licking Linda and swallowing her juices and noticing that unlike last night the girls were not doing lesbian with each other and I guessed that this was not Linda's thing. Pain obviously was because her hands pulled at my hair a lot as I licked her and frequently she moved and tugged and twisted my nipples for no apparent reason. As both girls approached a third orgasm I knew I had to come. However I tried to disguise it to stop Linda ruining another orgasm for me. I am sure Karen knew as expertly I slowed and brought her and Linda off together and then as both girls sobbed in orgasm let myself come powerfully into Karen.

One thing was the same as the girls forced me to eat the dirty condom both giggling as I choked on it and suggesting as I had dirtied it I should not complain. Then Karen licked me until I was hard and I groaned as she got on me. Linda laughed and said, “Yes baby our Karen is a right nymphomaniac! She can come dozens of times! As for me I like a little more variety and fun! So before licking me off you can do my tits and arse! And get your tongue right up my crack whore boy!" I groaned as she lent down on me. Her boobs very tiny but her nipples responded to my oral caress. However after a few minutes she sat her bony bottom on my face and forced me to lick that. Luckily I did it well because within a few minutes she moved and my tongue brought the amazon to a powerful orgasm. All the time Karen was riding away on me her tight powerful pussy flexing and squeezing my dick.

Then Linda got off me and said, “Thanks Karen for sharing him! I am sexed out for now so you can have him on your own I do think he will cause you any trouble!"

Karen pinned me down and said, “Oh no he will not! He will lie there and let me fuck my brains out on him! Do not wait up for me Linda I think I am going to be banging my baby for ages yet!" Linda laughed and left as Karen powered away on me. Karen was not joking as for over two hours she rode me only stopping occasionally to make me lick her pussy. I had a very nice powerful orgasm into her and then two empty ones before finally she was again sated. Then the nymphomaniac climbed off my exhausted body and I was worried she would want me tomorrow night. Therefore I pretended to be too dazed to respond not much of an act after so long underneath her and with a laugh she gave my balls a gentle squeeze and my still erect dick a kiss and then dressed and left me. As she left I did pass out and it was several hours later when I awoke and limped out of the room.

No comments: