Friday, May 08, 2009

Acting Book two Chapter four

Holiday camp

Alison had told me that while she was still fully in love with me she did not want to see me from May until the end of her A levels. This was bad enough but then she also told me that then she was off for most of the rest of the summer to half sisters house before doing a four week mini pupilage in London. I was worried but she assured me thoughout Easter she was not dropping me. It took me sometime to believe her as unlike her I need constant reassurance of love but eventually I did so in fact I think our love/need had moved on. For Alison I was her man and I think already she had decided I was going to marry her so not seeing each other was not a problem for her as it was for me as I was a little more insecure. Easter was nice as I spent it with Alison and we had two four days breaks one with my parents and one in a hotel in Dublin. However after the movie I had little work apart from sex work with Vivien and Sandra. I have to say it did not appeal to me spending the summer month's unemployed and with living with Joyce and doing a few things while Sandra and Vivien sorted me out work as a gigolo/waiter.

Then Sandra called me in and after making me love her suggested I took some work for the summer. I asked what she meant and she told me she had a contact in a holiday camp that set up the entertainers. She suggested I did the summer as a camp entertainer telling me it would improve my skills and pointing out that the more skills I had the sooner I would make it. She then reminded me about how many actors spent years before getting the lucky break and it was that hope I clung to for the next five years until Alison and marriage finished my so called acting career. I was not keen but agreed to go for the audition. However Alison was keen about it and pointed out how we could still see each other. Therefore I decided to do it not that with Alison keen I had a real choice.

The audition was quite easy and afterwards the man running it talked about the camp and I knew I had passed. He told me that the company was a small one with three camps (now taken over by one of the big boys) and I was to be offered a place in one on the East Coast from May for the summer season. It would involve running various talent shows and a little singing and performing with a small rep group as well as a few general host activities. All this seemed very nice and easy until he added, “Of course a camp host is meant to be very nice to all the guests! Naturally we would expect you to be particularly nice to the female guests! However from what your agent says that should not be a problem for you." This surprised me but I nodded and then he offered me the position. We agreed that I would have some time off during the summer for any filming I had to do even though actually I ended up using this time as holiday time to see Alison. The next week I had a two-day orientation course that was very dull and full of company bollacks. Then two weeks later I spent another weekend at Alison's school and have to say by now I was pleased never to have to return. Even though this last time I only had to sleep with Alison and her roommates as well as Sonya it was still exhausting and the threat of a skirting was a constant worry. After that I did two days work in another straight to video movie playing a three-line part before leaving for the camp. The journey up for surprisingly easy by rail and that put me in a good mood right away as it meant I was not that far from Alison. I arrived just after lunch and spent an hour on paperwork before being shown my bed. This did not please me, as it was one of six in a very grotty room however I did not complain nor did it kill my good mood. Then I went to find the rest of the entertainers wearing the silly host uniform of a bright jacket and white trousers (You could wear shorts but it was drizzly and cold) and found then in the entertainment complex. This was a large area of bars with a disco hall and two stage halls one quite large and the other tiny.

There I spoke to the chief of the entertainers. She was an attractive woman in her early twenties called Jade. Jade was blonde and very slim but with decent sized boobs (B/C cup) and was a dancer. The troupe considered of four guys, four girls and her and we were meant to compare the shows and also provide back up for visiting acts. As well as us there were four musicians who performed as well. That night for example a third rate tele comedian was on the main stage while a singing contest was on the small stage. Jade made me do a little audition with the others watching and obviously I passed muster. Then she sat down with us to discuss the season ahead. The outside performers were all definitely third raters with many performing every fortnight thoughout the season. As for us we had the girls and a couple of the guys doing a lot of dancing while I and another guy ended up doing the comparing. However Jade made it clear we had to turn our hand to everything including talent contests and drama groups. Then she amazed us by saying, “And of course our main job is to keep the clients happy! Whatever that takes and I do mean whatever! And that applies particularly to you guys!"

One of the guys asked what she meant and she said, "The clients expect a lot and that can include the host as well! Do not look so surprised it was made clear at interview. You ladies can play a little hard to get but even you girls cannot be a virgin here! If we have a gang of guys getting pissed up and nasty us hosts have to handle it! Last year we had a rugby party all smashed and getting nasty. I got sent along and shut them up by getting my top off and giving the whole team a blow or handjob. By the time I had finished they were ready for bed! So ladies be prepared to swallow!"

One of the girls looked surprised and said no way and Jade laughed and said, "Why not it is only a blowjob! No one expects you to screw girls but a little sexual release is different. If you can use charm if not get your tits out for the lads!" One of the guys smiled and she turned to us men and continued, “As for the guys you go all the way! If a lady wants you she has you! You just get on with it and it is no excuse if she is an ugly old bag! As for getting you kit off you get them off nice and fast! I fact I wonder if we should have a weekly strip show for the ladies in the small hall and you guys can go though your paces for the chicks!" All four of us looked amazed even though I have to say I should not have been.

The girls were smiling at our discomfort and Jade continued," Yes guys we get quite a few all female gangs here! Factory girls, hen parties and the like and they expect a full service and that means the hosts and in particular the entertainers! The other male hosts have more of a say but the rule is an entertainer says yes! Now if that shocks you then get out as we can easily get someone in who will do it! Any one leaving?"

We all shook our heads and she smiled and continued, “The advantage of being the camp whores is that we get an easy ride from the management as they know they need people like us! So cheer up girls remember you only have to get them off and for most guys that takes a minute! As for you guys well some of the girls will be pretty!" And we all smiled and sort of giggled at that. Actually of course for me it was no choice as I had promised Alison to let any woman have me. However I did wonder and in fact wondered correctly as I later found out if Sandra and Alison knew and had set me up. After more banter was agreed that myself and another guy Jon should do the singing contest that night.

Jon was a year older than I was and like me a struggling actor. However he had done even less than me and had spent most of the last eighteen months working as a waiter. He had the bed next to me and told me the other four guys were cooks and thick and when I eventually met them I agreed with him. We compared the show together and I was surprised that the audience were all in their sixties and Jon told me that the guests this week were old. However it went well and was won by a couple whom sung a medley of sad old songs with the husband on the piano. I had a couple of drinks with Jon after the show and realised that with Alison, Joyce and Sandra I had it easy compared to him. He was very impressed by what I had done compared to him and then told me the only paid work he had really done had been pub stripping on hen nights. I confirmed I had done some stripping before but as we talked it was apparent that unlike me he had never done more than dance naked and did not seem to be aware of what stripping plus was. The rest of the week was hard work but focussed. As a group we did a lot of rehearsals including a semi strip show from the lads in thongs but also a topless dancing show from the girls. Both times the reactions amused me of my fellow performers particularly Jade who seemed as excited by the girls as the guys. I also developed several very corny ten-minute stand up routines and with some changes used these all summer long (and later). Socially there was no sex at least not for myself and Jon and after a fifteen hour day of rehearsal and stage work we finished off with a couple of pints and then bed. The other four guys in our room were fat grease buckets and while we sort of chatted we had little in common. These guys were part of the support culture and after work spent much more time drinking usually with the large number of maids (cleaners) employed by the camp. In fact the so-called staff bar was the domain of the support staff and the hosts tended to keep away. As entertainers we did have it easy as Jade claimed. The usual hosts were subjected to a much more vigorous set of behaviour rules and this early in the season new hosts were sacked with remarkable speed as the company had time to get in new ones and train them up. On the Saturday I had the day off as Saturday was change over day and an easy one for the entertainers as nothing was really put on apart from a disco. I went to London and spent the evening and night with Alison who was having a last weekend home before her exams. It was great to make love to her and lick her sexy pussy even though an hour later with Joyce was not so much fun. I got the early train back to the camp and arrived tired but happy.

The guests this week while they were in the majority pensioners included quite a few middle aged couples and a few families. As well I noticed several groups of middle aged women seemingly without partners. I ran for a couple of mornings a drama group and with me were six middle-aged ladies. We had fun and I enjoyed myself but nothing sexual happened. We also did our usual comparing shows and my confidence was rising as I got used to the work and I have to say in retrospect it was the only part of acting I was really any good at and in fact could have made some sort of living out of. However a career as a cheesy game show host was not what I had in mind at all. Jade was pleased with me and one evening gave me a kiss and a pinch on the bottom and said, “Good work! You will do well here honey so long as you can please the pussy!" I gave her a worried grin at that but knew she spoke the truth.

My chance to please pussy came a lot earlier than I expected as on the Tuesday night after the show Jade came up to me and said, " We have a problem! A gang of women are well pissed in the main bar and causing a hell of a racket and one of them as just slapped one of the guests. Go and sort them out for us and remember if they want you they get you!" I smiled but did not demure from her request as after all it had been made very clear. I found the women easily as they were making a lot of noise and swearing as they had been refused service.

I wandered over and gave them a smile and a very large middle aged woman with bottle blonde hair and dark roots wearing a low cut unsuitable top so her big (F cup) boobs were on a shelf glared at me and said, "If you are going to tell us to go shut the fuck up I will kick your balls in!" I told her I was not but I had been asked to help them to the chalets and to see they were all right. She laughed and said, “Does that mean we get to fuck you?" I sort of smiled and suggested they came with me.

Another bottle blonde called Lisa said, “Come on Maggie lets get him before he escapes! My fanny really needs to get something long and hard right up it!" this got a laugh and she grabbed my arm and in a rough drunken manner tugged me along. I did not resist and was pleased to see the whole group follow her out. Mind you the fact that there were eight of them and all were on the large size and all were well tanked up did worry me. As we left I saw Jade give me a thumbs up so I knew my sacrifice would be appreciated. As soon as we got outside I yelped as Maggie gave my bottom a real hard pinch using one hand on each cheek.

I told her to behave and she leered at me and said, "Oh no baby I am going to misbehave you have a really bitten off a lot more than you can chew with us!" This got a laugh and lots of crude comments about what exactly I was going to chew.

I was pushed into a room and the women all piled in and Maggie laughed and slapped my bottom and shouted, "Get them off!" to general approval. I knew that if I did not I was going to get my clothing ripped off so I told them to relax and enjoy the show and did a striptease. I stripped as seductively as I could and teased the women as I got naked. They loved it and were laughing and cheering and the appearance of my erect dick had them laughing and clapping as well as giving me the eye. Lisa grabbed me and groped my dick and then I was passed rapidly around getting my dick rubbed and well as my bottom. They were rough and crude but of course all that did was keep my erection solid. When Maggie grabbed me she shouted out, “He wants to come so let’s toss him off!" and she commenced pumping me in her rough hand. I groaned and twisted and she laughed and with her other hand undid her top. Her large boobs were encased in a strong white bra and she pointed my dick towards them with a laugh. She pumped me for sometime as I struggled to come but my embarrassment stopped me.

Then suddenly I came moaning as I did and my come shot out over her big white boobs. As soon as I had come I was released from her harsh grip and she laughed and undid her bra. Her boobs flopped out and down and she pointed and said, “Clean these up baby!" I did not object but lent forward and commenced licking her boobs groaning as I consumed my own come. This amused the women but also excited Maggie a lot as I realised when I licked her rock hard nipples.

Then I gasped as Lisa moved and took my dick in her hand and very quickly had me hard again. To my surprise the women had flung a mattress on the floor and when I had finished licking Maggie's boobs Lisa pushed me onto it. She laughed and pulled off a pair of large red panties and hitched up her skirt so I could see her pussy covered in thick black hair and announced, “Time to see if he can fuck!" And then she mounted me and pushed my dick into her pussy. We groaned together as I slid in and the rest of the women laughed even though I think Maggie was annoyed as she had wanted to have me first. Lisa rode me hard laughing as she ravished me and undoing her top so I could play with her large and actually quite firm boobs. After quite a few minutes she started to moan and with her friends watching and laughing she had a very powerful orgasm on me.

If I hoped that was it I was badly wrong as Maggie was on me like a shot and soon I was in her slack pussy as the large woman had me. It did not take her long to come and by then I was getting close myself. After Maggie a large dark woman with big (E cup) boobs jumped me and ravished me riding me topless. I was about to come but Maggie had other ideas and went between our legs and gave my balls a bruising pinch to stop me. Then Lisa made me lick her boobs while the other woman got off on me. Afterwards laughing I was mounted by Lisa and forced to perform public cunnilingus on her while another large woman ravished me. It took another painful pinch on the balls to stop me losing it but I was pleased when both women came together on me and I made both scream in unison as they did so. I was expecting the gangbang to continue but apparently that was that and most of the women were happy just to watch.

However I was not let go but instead told to wank myself off. I tried but could not and worse Lisa and three others made me kiss their feet as I lay rubbing myself. My failure to come amused them, as it always seems to do with women. They get annoyed badly if you cannot get it up for them but if you cannot squeeze out an orgasm usually they just find it funny. All women I suspect are much more used to men coming before they want so to have one who cannot come really gets them going. Of course for the poor guy all it generally leads to is a lot more trouble. Maggie loomed over me and said, “I had better sacrifice myself girls! Okay baby you can come in and with me!" I moaned as she slammed into the mattress and dragged me onto her round body. I slipped into her and started to make love to her. However as I did so my bottom was brutally pinched by the women. Worse led I am sure by Lisa I suffered several fingers up my bottom. I tried to please Maggie as she lay mouth open grunting not a pretty sight. Then as she got excited one of the women gave my balls a tug and I was pulled out of Maggie as I screamed. She swore at me and pulled me back in but any chance of me coming with her was gone.

Maggie came about a minute later moaning loudly and with her fingernails buried painfully in my bottom cheeks. She pushed me out and Lisa pulled me off her and groped me and said, “Still no orgasm! Okay my turn and I will get him to blow!" And with that she pulled me standing and then knelt and pulled me into her mouth. Lisa started to lick and suck my shaft making me moan and the watching women laugh. Actually I was close to orgasm and alone and without the ball pinching would have come a long time ago. However Lisa was not good at giving a blowjob and the other girls were jeering and pinching my bottom making it hard for me to let go. However a suggestion by the big boobed dark woman to stick a wine bottle up my arse to bring me off made me concentrate and finally to my relief I came into Lisa's mouth. It was a poor orgasm but I moaned to make the women think I had enjoyed it. Lisa stood and as the women laughed spat my come and her spittle all over my face.

Then she grabbed the top of my head and said, “Sauce for the goose honey!" I did as she wanted and was soon on my knees licking her once more to a powerful orgasm. Then the dark woman lifted her skirt and I knelt and licked away at her thick thatch and brought her off. Then a woman who had not had me but had been very free with her hands on me stood and pulled me over. She was a genuine blonde as her thick pubic hair showed but was seriously over weight as I was pushed under her skirt to pleasure her. I licked away and she produced copious juices making me swallow loads but still end up with it all over my face. Then it was Maggie's turn but she could hardly stand and it took her ages to come.

By then the women's numbers had been reduced to five all of who were topless. They turned on a tape and then made me jig around with them as they forced me to knock back virtually a whole bottle of very rough wine. For most of the time I had my face pressed into their over ample boobs and at least one set of hands on my groin and frequently a finger up my bottom. While rough they of course got me hard for them and I suffered in their rough hands as they pumped me.

Then there was a knock at the door. I heard Jade's voice and hoped she had come to rescue me but instead it was to ask them to turn the music off. I groaned at that as I knew what it meant particularly when Lisa agreed saying, “Yes. It is time for us get ready for bed and then to settle down on something!" Jade laughed and left me to my fate. The women turned the music and the lights off and then I was pushed onto the mattress and Lisa said, “You are fun sexy so as a special treat you can fuck us when we are naked! A treat most boys do not get!" then all five stripped and surrounded me on the mattress. I was covered in hot sweaty flabby female flesh as they groped and played with me.

Then Lisa got on me and pushed me into her pussy and said, “One on his cock girls and one on his face and the rest can fight over his hands!" This got a laugh and one of them pushed my face into her sweaty pussy as she mounted me. I lay unable to move and hardly able to breathe as Lisa rode me and another woman got cunnilingus off me. My hands were grabbed and pressed into hot flesh as I suffered. After Lisa another pair had me and now with the lights off they were wilder and anything seemed to go. I do not know if it was the darkness or the extra alcohol but they hammered away at me and forced me to lick and rub without any embarrassment or mercy. Soon a pattern started as I was raped and forced to give head while my hands were being used by two more and the last woman usually bit and sucked my nipples. After maybe forty minutes I came I am sure into Maggie but it did not take these viragos long to have me back in action. An hour later I came really painfully and screaming into Lisa and passed out. This time it took them longer to get me working again and by then two of them were satisfied. However it was another long a painful thirty minutes before the other three had screwed me enough to let me go. The last one of them to rape me naturally was Lisa but after she came on me I was allowed to get up and try and dress myself even though I ached so much I could hardly manage it. I was still hard but the women were to tired themselves to do more than give my sore dick a few pumps before they let me stagger off.

The next day I was tired but okay even though the imprints of their fingers were visible on my chest, bottom and most painful of all my balls. I told Jon about it and by the time I had finished he was a worried lad as I think he had never really considered the reality of a gang of man-eating middle aged women getting loose on his body. Jade however was really pleased with me and told me I had a real future as a camp entertainer. Being Jade she told the rest of the group about my adventure making it clear I had done well and done my job even though the laughter embarrassed me at the time. Of course I am submissive and also remember I had promised Alison and thirdly I had been gangbanged by unsightly women before. In fact compared to Denise and her friends Maggie and Lisa were beauty queens.

Of course Lisa and the rest now knew how to get laid and the next night created a fuss again. Luckily Jon and I were having a drink off site as I had suspected this and one of my colleagues was given the task of calming and satisfying them. He really suffered as the women wanted even more on night two. Worse after about half an hour he could not get it up and they gave him hell and finished by throwing him out naked having given his balls some real grief. Jade was pissed off that he had not pleased them and he was pissed off about having to sleep with them so after a stormy meeting he either resigned or was sacked.

The next night nothing happened but then on the woman's last night they got well pissed and Jon was sent to calm it. I could not let a friend handle these women alone because I knew the host they got was in real trouble so I went alone to help him out. The women were in a real state when we got there and readily agreed to come with us. They seemed to target Jon and on the walk back they got his trousers down and had his dick firmly in Maggie's hand making him beg them for mercy. I was at the back with Lisa and another large lady called Beryl. She was dark and big boobed (GG cup) and very overweight and had missed my performance as she had left early having thrown up over a barman and herself. Lisa obviously wanted me, as did Beryl so we left the other six women for Jon and sneaked off to Beryl's chalet. Beryl and Lisa were both real goers and alone with them I had a very exhausting three hours of near constant sex. I enjoyed the first hour as I had three powerful orgasms but by the end they had reduced me to an exhausted stick and it was only their threats to dump me on the others that kept me going. However I had it easy because when finally I limped off I could hear Jon moaning and begging and women laughing in the next chalet.

He spent the night there and also had to suffer a morning reprise with the addition of Lisa and Beryl. The women had made him perform and wank for them before publicly raping him and making him give head. Jon told me he had pleasured ten different women and not enjoyed doing it with any of them as they had forced him to perform virtually all night for him. Certainly his body was covered in finger marks and bruises showing just how rough they had been and even though he was reluctant to go into details even though from the way he stood I was sure his bottom had suffered a lot as well. He was lucky it was change over day and he could rest up and recover. However Jade was very pleased with us both and from then on we were her first choice female fire fighters a position that while terrifying and exhausting on many occasions gave us a lot of freedom to enjoy ourselves.

No comments: