Monday, February 22, 2010

College days Year four term one part four


Year four term one part four

The next morning when I woke up my balls were bruised and swollen from the brutal bra straps and the red marks looked vivid and nasty. However Jane again examined me and told me I was okay as balls were a lot tougher than men thought. However I could not walk and spent the morning in bed with an ice pack on my groin in serious discomfort. At lunchtime Lian and Jane turned up and both examined me and agreed I was okay even though by then my balls were double their usual size. I complained about the girls tying a bra filled with rocks to my balls but Lian told me I was a real wimp. It seemed the girls had not even noticed I had gone so drunk had they got but Lian agreed with Jane I had to pay up on my promise to Michelle of six parties the only thing Lian added was I would have to fit them around my extensive mascot duties. As for the girls the victim the new girls had brought in had been stripped and had a dildo rammed up him. This had kept the poor lad hard as the girls had brutally gang banged him usually in pairs. They had used him in the changing room until at least two in the morning by which time he was a sobbing wreak but one with a forced wooden erection and the girls were to drunk to really abuse him any more. However Denise knew how to trap a guy and had dragged him off to her bed. The next day Lian told me he had served the whole team from lunchtime until midnight in Denise’s bed only half awake but forced erect by a succession of vibrators. Then in return for a promise from him to let the girls use him again they had given him a pair of knickers to wear and set him free.

As for me that afternoon Jane and Lian decided to show I was okay by means of a long agonising threesome. I was not okay and my balls really hurt but four times I came and each time the pain made me scream. Finally I passed out but not before noticing how the girls were doing things to each other. I woke up at midnight to find Jane drunk and wearing a strap-on. Quickly she reamed me telling me this should allow my balls to recover. Twice more I sobbed in agony orgasm before passing out once more. The next day I felt better and my balls were much less swollen so I was able to dress. During the day the pain faded so by the evening all I had were balls the right size but covered in red lines. That evening I went out with Lian and Jane and afterwards we had another long exhausting threesome where all my body was used by the eager girls. My orgasms while intense were not the agony of the day before but I was still used until I passed out.

The hockey girls had an away fixture on the Saturday and I was pleased to discover I was not needed as the girls intended to pick up a victim from the university they were playing. However Denise had gone and grabbed the boy they had abused during the week and in his room made him strip and please her and then agree to spend Saturday night in his room waiting for her and the team to collect him for another gang bang. However I was told by Lian my other new fan club had asked for me and I was to have a late lunch in the college dining room and wait for the ladies and not expect to be finished before tea time. I was unhappy at that but had to do it as Jane and the others insisted. By Saturday lunch time my balls felt recovered even though the red lines were still clearly visible on them.

I went and ate in the dining room and was quickly glad not to have to eat there regularly as the college food was poor. Behind the counter was Michelle and Karen and I counted four more women working more than usual for a weekend. I groaned as Michelle leered at me and told me to eat up as I would need a lot of energy. Worse in the day light and not in agony I saw how massive she and Karen were and also how ugly they were and even worse than that the other four women were massive grim looking middle aged monsters. As the dining room closed Michelle wandered over pretending to clear up and told me to follow her. I did so and she took me behind the counter and though a door into a small store room. I shuddered as in the room was the dirty mattress laid out obviously for me. Michelle pinched my bottom making me yelp and told me the hockey girls had fully agreed I had to pay up on my parties telling her that this year they only did a boy if he wanted it but if a boy agreed to serve he was serving. Michelle laughed and said the pay off for the girls was they all got big helpings of food and she added a little unkindly for a massive woman most looked like they ate a lot. Then she told me to get naked and lie on the mattress telling me I had six experienced ladies to please and an afternoon to please them in. I stripped as she left telling me they would come and have a play soon. I sat on the mattress and looked at my balls noticing how the red lines covered them but seemed to be healing and then the door was flung open and to my horror all six women piled in. As a group they were all obese at least and all were at least middle aged and ugly. Worse they all smelt of fried food as none bothered to wash themselves after working at lunchtime. I was rapidly grabbed by Michelle and told to pose for them as they stood around laughing at my naked body. However mostly they said nice things and when after a brisk rub by Michelle I was fully hard they said even nicer things even though they indicated my erection was in for some very serious abuse. Then Michelle suggested I should be left alone with them one at a time pointing out I should if I satisfied a girl in fifteen minutes be able to go two rounds with each of them before tea. The women agreed but one of them a dark ugly very obese woman with a lined face called Susan asked me was I sure I wanted them. Now I could have said no and that would have been more honest but instead I said yes. Why? I think because I was scared of the reaction of Lian and Denise but also knew Jane wanted me to serve. However maybe part of me wanted to serve them even though they were to a woman gross and old. However my answer seemed to please them all and Michelle said Denise had told her I was perfect. Susan smiled and told me she hoped I was. Then Michelle smiled and told the rest of the women to leave me with her adding she was sure as they were experienced ladies they would keep me going and show me a good time. The rest laughed and left smiling and waving to me I assume to start preparing the next meal.

Michelle smiled and stripped naked and I groaned as her body was gross in the light with rolls of fat hanging off her and her boobs flopping sadly down. However she bounced down and rammed my head between her boobs telling me I should enjoy loving her a lot more as my balls seemed to have recovered from the girls naughty games. I groaned but had to agree I did find it easier. However the last time I had been in total agony from the bra straps and now I was not so obviously it was better. Not that it was nice as Michelle manipulated me around her massive cleavage and I licked away at their sweaty saggy surfaces tasting the smell of the kitchens on her boobs. After a couple of minutes she pushed me between her colossal thighs and onto her hairy pussy. Already it was wet and when I started to lick her she moaned loudly. I carried on as Michelle shook and moaned and in only a few minutes she grunted time after time as she came. Then I was pulled up and she told me I had given her the best head she had had for years and she just wished her husband would go down on her. With that she pushed me onto her and my erect but not very interested dick was slotted into her cavernous pussy. I loved her as she lay grunting red-faced and sweaty and then she told me to roll over and I groaned as fixed together we rolled and she was on top. Her weight crushed me as she lifted herself and told me she loved to be on top and she really came well and added her husband was not keen on her going on top as she tended to flop when she came and he claimed it hurt him. I groaned at that as the thought of twenty stones of flab hitting me was not nice and also I hate women talking about their husbands while making love to me. I flexed under her making her grunt and start to ride me but could hardly move as she weighed so much. Worse the sweat started to drip off her onto me and soon I was covered in her sweat as Michelle worked herself steadily to a very strong orgasm. As she had said when she came she collapsed onto me knocking the air out of me and I would have screamed if I could have. Michelle pulled off me and told me she was already looking forward to getting me again and waddled off.

I lay dazed and groaned as rapidly into the room was equally massive and ugly Karen. Again naked she was a revolting sight as she squatted over me and told me to lie still telling me she loved to be top girl. She clambered up me her weight making me moan and I knew that I was going to get flattened by these big women. She moved over my face and leered at me and told me to eat her well. I groaned as I looked up because as she was above me all I could see was her massive hairy pussy and fat floppy thighs and above that a gigantic stomach wobbling. She tasted bad as I licked her and copious juices flooded out over me as she moaned on top of me. Again she came very quickly to my relief as her weight on my face was really hurting. However then she moved and pulled me into her large pussy and started to ride me. Soon we were both groaning her with lust and me with pain as every bash from her gargantuan body knocked the air out of me. I think Karen assumed I was getting excited because she went faster urging me to hold on and blow powerfully on top of me. Karen smiled down and told me I was great and she had loved my orgasm even though actually I had not come. This worried me as she pulled off me but she did not seem to notice my dick was still fully erect as she dressed rapidly and waddled off again telling me she was looking forward to getting me soon.

Next in was the massive Susan who stripped naked telling me it was to hot to keep her clothes on. I groaned as I saw her naked as again she was seriously obese and her boobs while years ago they must have been magnificent were now gigantic bags lying on her body. Susan waddled over and sat down and lent forward and one of her boobs slammed down and hit me in the face as if I had been bashed by a bag of flour. I groaned but started to lick and stroke her boobs as Susan grunted and I felt her nipples harden. After a couple of minutes she pushed me down between her legs and lay back and I started to lick her massive hairy and smelly pussy. However within a few minutes Susan was bucking and sobbing and she pinned me to her hairy open wet pussy and humped my face until she reached a climax and her juices forced me to swallow. I felt dazed but Susan was obviously rapidly keen for more and pulled me up and to my horror placed me onto my back and clambered on board. I groaned under her weight as she slotted me into her and I am sure she assumed I was excited by her. Susan started to hammer away and her boobs whacked up and down on her obese body as she sweated and groaned with passion I grabbed her boobs and rubbed her nipples making her moan even more and she went faster and faster and I felt my own excitement rising. I desperately held on as Susan reached a peak of pleasure and then came myself moaning as she shuddered to a happy halt on my battered body.

Susan climbed off me and smiled and told me I had given her the best fuck she had had for twenty years and she just wished her husband wanted sex more than once a month. Then she grabbed my softening dick and told me with a smile I had to stay hard. I groaned as she pushed me back and told me not to worry she was an expert at getting a dead guy hard adding unnecessarily she had to with the dud husband she had. She pulled me into her big mouth and set to work. I think she lied or maybe it was in terror of her oral technique that her husband avoided sex with her because she sucked me as if she was a vacuum cleaner pulling up a very difficult stain. After orgasm this really hurt and I twisted and sobbed but she ignored my moans and carried on. After a minute of agony I knew I had to get hard to stop her and desperately thought of Jane in suspenders but it took another two minutes for me to overcome the agony of having my tender dick abused in her powerful mouth.

Only then did Susan leave me and I lay dazed and quickly in was Angela. She was as fat as the others but had lanky blonde hair and naked her appearance made me shudder and she loamed over me. Once more a massive saggy boob was thrust into my face and desperately I licked it trying the get fresh air as well as she pressed down and her boob surrounded my face. Luckily after a minute she wanted my face between her legs and steered me down and I groaned as once more I was confronted by a gigantic hairy smelly pussy. In fact Angela tasted the worse of the women as I licked her but soon thick juices had made my face and her groin damp as she grunted towards a powerful orgasm. None of the women I was sure had had a man lick them off for ages as Angela pulled me up and once more placed me onto my back and got on me. I slipped up her large slack pussy and she groaned and told me I felt lovely and was much bigger and firmer than her husband. I groaned at that and moved and kissed a boob as Angela started to ride me. At first she was quite cautious but after a few minutes she really powered away making me moan as she forced herself vigorously up and down on me. I lay supine and let her use me and soon she was groaning in a powerful orgasm. Afterwards she told me I was great and to hurry up because already she was wet for a third orgasm.

I lay supine as she left and in came the next woman Melissa and I correctly guessed they were queuing to use me but of course also keeping guard. Melissa was bulbous in shape but her boobs while gigantic and low hanging kept their shape better than the other women’s boobs did as naked Melissa leered at me. Melissa climbed onto me and wiggled up telling me she loved to be on top and get head. I groaned as her big hairy pussy forced itself into my mouth and groaned at her sour taste as I licked her. Quickly Melissa was thrusting her body into my face and hurting me as rapidly she had a powerful climax on my face the whole thing from first lick to finish taking no more than ninety seconds. She pulled herself down me and rammed me into her and commenced to hammer my supine bruised body moaning and groaning as she did so. I am sure she had three orgasms on me before finally stopping even though I think the women had agreed to have one from my lips and one from my dick however as she did not slow and moaned all the time I could not really tell. Finally she climbed off me and petted my erect dick telling me I had a fabulous knob and she wished she could cut it off and take it home with her. My moan at that made her laugh and she told me she did not actually wish that but wished she could keep me in her linen cupboard and pull me out three times a day for a fuck. This was a worrying thought as brutally Melissa fisted me but luckily after a minute she stopped and told me she must not be greedy and drain me as I had a lot of sexual pleasure to give before then.

The last woman was Jennifer and she was a few years older than the others with a lined face and over tanned skin. Naked she was amazingly fat but her boobs while long were like two half empty sacks as they lay sadly on her stomach. However it was these I had to excite and was soon licking and rubbing them and luckily it seemed to excite Jennifer and soon she was lying back and I was between her thighs licking her towards orgasm. It took her much longer than the other women to reach orgasm but when she did so she shook and swore and made me gulp several mouthfuls of her juices down. She then pulled me up her body and rammed me into her. I loved her as best I could as she lay mouth open and moaning loudly with delight. Then as Jennifer approached her orgasm I felt a tingle in my groin and knew I had to come. I think it was not being under a woman’s massive bulk that did it but it was quite hard for me to hold off until Jennifer came and then groaning I joined her. She lay underneath me playing with my bottom as we both rested and then pushed me off and told me to keep it up as I had Michelle to give seconds to and no way would Michelle accept a soft cock. Then she laughed and told me I should be careful because after giving them all seconds I was going to give them thirds and more as none of them had to get home to their husbands quickly.

I groaned at that as I felt exhausted already but rapidly Michelle was in obviously having been waiting outside for her friend to finish. She stripped naked and jumped me telling me she had heard I needed some help to keep it up. She laughed and told me she knew how to keep a guy hard and rammed my very tender dick into her pussy. I groaned as the immense woman rode me groaning at the sensation of my tender dick in her pussy and of her weight bashing into me. Michelle moaned and groaned and soon had a strong orgasm on me flopping down and crushing me as she came. I hoped that was that but instead she moved up me so I was between her thighs and I groaned as she pushed her gaping pussy into my face. I licked away and Michelle grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs and desperately I excited her until after many minutes she orgasmed spurting gunk into my mouth as she did so. She moved off me and told me I was doing well and not to be selfish and blow too often as I had hours to go yet. I groaned a she dressed and left and soon had on me a naked aroused Karen she made me perform oral delight on her pussy before ravishing me underneath her heavy bulk for her pleasure. Next was Susan and this time she went on top from the start. At first she made me give her pussy a few licks to open it and then she ravished me until she came. Then she sat herself on my face and made me give her oral delight. I moaned underneath her hardly able to breathe as her flab surrounded me but eventually she orgasmed on me. Again she told me I was a wonderful man and I groaned as while each woman was grateful for the pleasure I gave them all seemed determined to get more pleasure from me.

Next was Angela and she also went fully on top. First I had to kiss her boobs and then lick her pussy a few times but it was my dick she wanted. I lay and let her use me to give herself a powerful orgasm but then she carried on and when she was several minutes from orgasm I suddenly felt I had to come. I struggled under her moaning and Angela saw I needed to blow. She went faster urging me to hold on but suddenly I came sobbing and Angela milked my dick with her big pussy. Angela laughed and told it was nice to beat an orgasm out of a man but she had still not come. With that she moved up me and told me I could do something her husband refused to do when he came first. I groaned as Angela rammed her wet sticky pussy onto my face but set to work licking her as she sat on me and deliberately used her vaginal muscles to squeeze my come out and into my mouth as she brought herself to a raging orgasm on me. I was soft and exhausted but Angela called in Melissa who stripped and joined her and mercilessly they rubbed me hard before I was left with a naked Melissa to please. She made me lick her boobs and then go between her legs and lick her to orgasm and then on top she went and I was ravished by her until she reached orgasm and by then my post orgasmic pain had faded leaving me sore but erect. Jennifer was next and she was equally demanding and this time she decided she should go on top. First she lay while my tongue pleasured her and then she rode me until she had a second orgasm. I lay supine and exhausted groaning as I looked at the old ugly corpulent woman using me for her pleasure but helpless to save myself from her dreadful lust. Finally she had finished and climbed off me if I hoped that was that I was wrong as I was told I had time to give them all thirds.

I groaned as Michelle returned for more pleasure and she laughed and told me I should be grateful as six orgasms a lady was nothing and really I should do double that at least. However as I licked her open pussy she laughed and told me that she had not come six times in a day for years. She did so with me first from my tired tongue and then she rode my wooden erection until she orgasmed on me. By then I could hear noises and realised tea was being served and I was in a small room off the corridor the students were queuing in. I moaned as a naked Karen used me as I was worried her cries of pleasure would be overheard as she brutally got two more orgasms from me one from my tongue and the other from my sore dick. Susan made me lie and let her get off on my tongue first sobbing as she came and I was sure we would be overheard. Worse when she rode me she moaned in delight throughout telling me this would be the best yet and urging me to join her in a wonderful orgasm. I moaned underneath her but suddenly felt my dick get excited and when Susan had a tremendous orgasm on me I came as well and that set her off in an instantaneous third orgasm. Soon I was moaning as Susan sucked away at my dick to keep me excited telling me in gaps how great I was and how she loved fucking me. This time around her powerful sucking was worse and desperately I thought myself hard to avoid more suffering in her big mouth. I was finished and just let Angela and Melissa use me one after another to exhausted to care but pleased I was able to lick where they wanted and able to keep a sore but useable erection for them. Jennifer was more demanding nagging me to lick her boobs and pussy and then lying down and making me do the work to get her off. However then she went on top and made me rub her boobs as she used me to get pleasure from.

After her I felt exhausted and tea was nearly over. However the women were not finished and I moaned in horror as in came not just Michelle but also Karen. Both women stripped and laughing Michelle told me the women still fancied more telling me I had turned all six of them into nymphomaniacs as none had had such a cute sexy guy to fuck for years. Michelle smiled and cupped her boobs at me a truly revolting sight and told me as time were short and they all had husbands at home expecting their supper I was going to give pleasure two at a time. I groaned and Michelle asked did I not fancy them any more. The truth is I never had and exhausted the sight of their obese bodies made me feel sick however I said I hated women talking about their husbands. Michelle laughed and told me she would not mention them again but smiled and told me that all six women intended to please their husbands tonight as they had been naughty girls with me. Michelle laughed and said after a load of orgasms from me she would not want him up her so she would blow him and she reckoned most of the girls would as well. I groaned thinking that if a wife came home and gave her husband an unexpected blowjob he should be suspicious because many of the married women I have been with make it up in that way. Then Michelle gave me a leer and told me I was to keep quiet about our lovemaking because if I did not she would castrate me and fed me my penis as a sausage. I assured her I would as leering she wiggled her floppy boobs at me. Then I was swamped by their sweat stained bodies. Michelle took control of my face and Karen my tender dick and soon both were humping away on me. I let them have me licking as best I could and letting my dick be abused by Karen. Both women came virtually together and then swapped over and I suffered again but this time I had my face blocked by Karen’s massive hairy wet gaping pussy.

Next in were Susan and Angela and soon both were naked and on me. They moaned and groaned as my tired body gave them pleasure as best it could but both took a long time to come twice on me. By the time they had finished I was broken and flattened by being under such gargantuan women. However the fact I had got both of them off eight times was wonderful both told me. In actual fact while the women were gross their attitude and thanks for pleasing them made a nice change after the man eating hockey girls. The final pair were Melissa and Jennifer with Jennifer being in charge as she manipulated me for the two women’s pleasure. First I pleased her with my tongue while Melissa moaned on my sore stick and then I had to lick Melissa off while Jennifer rode me making me put my knees up so she could lean back on my shaft for maximum pleasure for her. Finally both women were satisfied and by then I gathered tea was over and cleared up. However the other four women joined Melissa and Jennifer in the room and soon I was being fisted and snogged by them. They urged me to come telling me I deserved to fire as I had pleased all six of them eight times. In fact as Melissa had sneaked a couple of extra orgasms in I had brought them off fifty times in total so no wonder I was exhausted. However after a couple of minutes it was obvious I had to come or they would really set to work on me and worse I could see Susan was getting ready to give me a blowjob. I groaned and tried to come and then with my face in Melissa’s boobs and with three of them fisting me I blew loud and strong screaming as they emptied my balls. I collapsed as they laughed at me and then after a couple of minutes I was hauled up and snogged and groped and virtually dressed by them as I was out of it. They pulled me out to the back door and then I was handed a bag full of cooked food in metal trays and was told by a laughing Melissa it was for my tea as I would need my strength for the next time. All six agreed and made nice comments about my performance but also about how they were looking forward to getting me soon. I staggered away groaning in some pain from the affects of having such large bodies on me for many hours and also at the thought of more sessions with them.

Jane was not at home so I put the food away and then had a shower before passing out on our bed. Jane arrived back a few hours later and joined me and made me make love to her three times before I passed out for the night.

No comments: