Monday, February 22, 2010

College days Year four term one part six


Year four term one part six

I awoke to find Mavis rubbing me and forcing me hard and then groaned as the mature big woman climbed on me and presented her pussy for licking. After a few licks she moved and ravished me for nearly thirty minutes until after she had come three times I spurted into her and collapsed dazed. Mavis got up to get me a coffee telling me I needed to pace myself as I had a long day of fun to look forward to. I groaned as what I actually wanted was a nice easy day. Mavis returned with coffee and told me that she and Serena were not on duty until the evening so we had all day to make love. I groaned as she finished her coffee and then raised the hem of her now very dirty nightie and suggested I spend some time really enjoying licking her muff. I went between her big thighs and carefully licked away however Mavis did not want a fast orgasm but rather wanted me to tease and please her slowly. I did as she wanted and after maybe thirty minutes with me occasionally stopping and moving to lick her floppy boobs she climaxed sobbing at the power of her orgasm.

Then she dressed telling me to relax as she had some shopping to do. I groaned because I knew that meant her mother would want me. As soon as Mavis had gone in came Millicent and I groaned as the fat old crone was naked. She lay on the bed and told me to serve her with my tongue and then my cock telling me this time I was to time my orgasm with hers unless I wanted her to whip my balls. I groaned and moved between the dirty minded hag’s legs and licked away. It took her less than ten minutes to come and then into her my sore erection was stuffed. It took her ages to reach orgasm but I was hardly excited but knew I had to come so I had to humiliate myself by faking an orgasm. I groaned and shook as she approached orgasm pretending not to want to come but being unable to stop myself. I pretended to come before her fooling her totally. However Millicent wanted to come and rammed a finger up my bottom and used that to force me to carry on until she came. My lick of come was not noticed and my erection faded as between her thighs I went again and this time it was thirty humiliating minutes before she lost it.

She left and I was able to get up and shower before Mavis returned. Worse Mavis had brought with her Serena. And within two minutes I had Serena naked in bed with me. Serena giggled and asked was I open minded and when I said I was told me to lick her out. I moved between her big fat thighs and gasped as her pussy was matted and sticky. Serena smiled at me and told me that last night she had made her husband fuck her and as she had not come had decided to leave it ready for me to get her off. I groaned but knew the women had me trapped so I started to lick her clean and off grimacing at her foul taste of her dirty unwashed pussy. Obviously the kinkiness of the situation excited her because in less than two minutes she shuddered in orgasmic glee. She told me she wished she had me in bed with her husband to suck her off after he had come and then smiled and said I could also lick him ready for action laughing at my disgusted expression. She turned me over and went on top rubbing me roughly hard before she started to ravish me. I lay letting her use me until she made me cup, rub and when she moved lick her boobs as twice she orgasmed on me. Then she pulled off and moved down my supine body and told me while I probably felt tired she wanted to make me come. I moaned as into her hot mouth I went. I felt exhausted but was excited and by thinking about Jane and suspenders (my favourite sexual image) was able to explode sobbing as she sucked away. I collapsed as she swallowed my come even though I am sure my balls must have been virtually empty. Serena moved off and dressed telling me she had to pack her shopping away but would be back later on.

I lay exhausted and groaned at the return of Mavis. Quickly Mavis was naked and on me. She laughed at my exhausted state and made me lick her off this time with her on top. After she had come she moved and took my soft sore dick into her mouth and sucked me hard before once more ravishing me and twice she peaked on me before pulling off. I lay as Mavis fisted me moaning as I felt sore. Mavis told me I was doing well and I could have a sleep until lunchtime. I dreaded the reappearance of Millicent and was pleased when she did not appear and I could pass out in peace. I awoke for the second time that day to feel Mavis rubbing me. She smiled and told me to come and have some lunch and I followed her. When we got downstairs her hand encased my dick and towed me into her front room. I gasped as inside was Serena and two more women. Both were quite dark and powerful looking in a fat way and middle aged and Mavis told me these were the other two ladies who worked in their crew Maureen and Lilac. Both women shook my hand but looked at my erection and Maureen told me I was doing well to still be able to keep it up but added she would cure me of that as she was known as the cock crusher. The women laughed at her joke and then Maureen grabbed my erection and fisted me. I moaned as certainly her rubbing was crushing rather than pleasure. Then plates of salad were served and I had to eat naked and as I ate the women would on many occasions rub me to keep my aching dick hard.

Then Maureen told me she was fucking me first and she grabbed my dick and pulled me upstairs by it. Obviously she knew where to take me and I knew I was only one of many men to suffer. Maureen made me lie on the bed as she stripped and I moaned as she did so. Naked she was very plump and her boobs were big and low hanging she had a massive bottom and her pussy was hairy but when she rammed that onto my face at least it had been washed. I lay back as she clamped herself to my face and pleasured her exciting her nipples as I did so. In five minute she climaxed but wanted more and soon I was lying underneath her as she bounced up and down on me. She climaxed moaning and then moved and made me lick her low hanging bobs for a few minutes before slotting me back in her for her third orgasm. This took longer and by the time she had come I was getting excited as well. Maureen then pulled off me rubbing me expertly and told me she wished she could bring me off but knew I had a whole afternoon to get though and then with a laugh she left me on the edge. I knew I was doomed as Lilac came in and stripped. Naked she was very plump but her boobs were quite small. First off she made me knell on the floor as she sat on the bed and I had to lick her until her hairy pussy expanded and became wet. Then I was pulled up and into her and loved her. I was aware how close I was and managed to hold off until her thighs shook in orgasm and that sent me over the edge. It was a painful orgasm and I knew Lilac had emptied my balls. She seemed pleased I had joined her in orgasm and I wondered if Maureen had done that deliberately.

Next in was Serena who laughed and told me she would get me hard and we could sixty nine with her on top. I groaned but licked away and managed to get her off even though the angle and the tightness with which her thighs gripped my head hurt my neck. However Serena had got me hard even though I felt very tender and into her I went and she rode me until she reached another even stronger orgasm. Then it was Mavis and she lay and had oral delight on me before getting on top and enjoying my sore dick. If I hoped that was that I was wrong as Maureen returned even more keen for sex and climbed on me. First I licked her boobs and then her pussy until she climaxed and then she ravished me. Maureen rode me uncaring about the effect she was having on me and three times the large woman shook in orgasmic frenzy on me. Next was Lilac and this time she went on top and made me lick her to orgasm while rubbing her small flabby boobs. Then Lilac steered me into her pussy and told me enjoy her. However she rode me quite roughly and when she groaned in orgasm I was not ready so once more I faked an orgasm and fooled a woman into thinking she had pleased me. I may have fooled Lilac but Serena who was next was not fooled as I was still hard. She laughed and told me she thought only women fake orgasms adding she frequently did so with her husband. She laughed and held my dick in her big warm hand and made me put on a whole fake orgasm routine to amuse her. Then she did the same and I have to say she did it very well but the thing that gave it away was her eyes and the fact she overdid it but then I had seen her come quite a lot by now. Then she made me lick her until she came in reality and then onto my back she went and she rode me until she came again. This took her ages and when eventually she lost it she screamed as she did so. Serena collapsed onto me making me moan as her weight hit me and told that after today her pussy was so pleased she would not want to wank or have sex for a week and with that she kissed me and left. Mavis was next and she made me lick her off and then rode me until she too had a very strong orgasm. By then I sensed Mavis and Serena were sated but Lilac was not and she returned and used my mouth and then my dick for her pleasure coming three times more.

Then Lilac pulled me downstairs where all four women were and I was told they had to go to work and I could go. Of course I was naked but the women had found some clothing. First they had got me some old trainers in about my size and Mavis had strapped them up with tape. She had also got a pair of light blue track suit bottoms with a big hole in the bottom and she had semi sewn that up for me. To go with that was a small white torn T shirt obviously female. I dressed feeling stupid but was told by Lilac I looked cute of course I had no money but the women stumped up my train fare between them. Lilac offered to drive me to the station and I had to accept. However before I left they all snogged and groped me and soon had the trousers down and I was hard. They then decided to make me come and I was pushed onto a sofa and Lilac made me lick her boobs as the other three set to work. I was tired but knew I had to come to escape and after several minutes I managed a painful orgasm to their amusement with Serena I noticed checking carefully that a drop of thick come was emitted. I was worried they wanted more but after another kiss Serena told me she was still satisfied and I was allowed to stagger off exhausted into Lilac’s car. However Lilac was still keen and parked her car in an alley way and put the seat back and made me get down and uncomfortably I had to remove her knickers and twice lick her off before she finally took me hot and tired to the station. I fell asleep on the train home and then managed to get a taxi that waited for me to go into the flat and get the money to pay him off. Jane was out but arrived home and made me shower and spend the evening giving her pleasure until I passed out.

I recovered the next day but was worried about being mascot that Saturday. However I was in luck as two of the new lads had committed some sort of sin in the rugby club and as a punishment had agreed to spend the weekend as the hockey girls’ toy boys. They may have thought they were in for some fun but apparently spent Friday night naked tied to one of the girl’s beds giving oral pleasure and being teased. The girls left them there for Saturday morning and then made them watch the match wearing skirts and bras before handing them over to their opponents for the rest of the weekend. Apparently these girls also just used them for oral pleasure but worse three times made the boys rub each other off as a public sex show I was later told. Both served at least forty different girls during the weekend and both I believe left the rugby team afterwards particularly as the girls they had been with sent a photo of them naked rubbing each other to the rugby team captain. All this I was told much later by Lian.

However the hockey girls also had two more boys to play with. The guy who was on room duty was still loving three of them every night and finding it a real struggle particularly as the girls were taking delight in making him come a lot with the first girl so the other two could jeer at him. As for the guy the London girls had given he had cried a lot and lost his erection after only about ten of them but they had managed to make him serve loads with his tongue. On the Saturday night they had also been given a boy by their next opponents and they had made the two guys perform ten minute gay skit for the girls and had videoed it and sent copies to both teams guaranteeing that both lads would have to serve several times more to get the tapes. The new lad had spent Saturday night and Sunday giving pleasure because the girls had been told with a dildo up him he stayed hard. As for the London lad they had feminised him and then sent him to get the train back to London wearing a short skirt and stockings. The latest lad had been sent away with his own clothing at midnight on Sunday because the girls considered he had performed well enough. As this I was told later but my weekend was ruined because Jane told me I was expected to have lunch in the student canteen and to expect a long afternoon.

I actually felt very sexually excited as I did as I had been told and that I have found it not unusual when I am forced to have a lot of sex. As I got my food it was Jennifer who served me and she gave me extra with a smile. I ate up and as I did so Michelle came over with a smile and told me to hurry up and when I had finished to walk slowly out and wait by the back door. I did so and the door was opened by Michelle with a smile and she pulled me quickly in and rapidly I was in the small room once more. Michelle told me the girls had loved having me last weekend but I was not going to have to screw them every weekend in fact she told me quite a few of the sessions would be just her and Karen as she fancied getting me alone for some real kinky stuff and sharing me between six of them meant she did not get to ride me as much as she wanted. I groaned as she smiled and told me this time each girl wanted to come ten times in doubles one from my cute tongue and the other from my sexy dick. However the girls she told me had decided to save time to take the first six with a partner and then finish of with a couple of sessions alone with me. I groaned at that as Michelle told me to strip and lie down for the first pair of ladies.

I did so and no sooner was I naked than in waddled Melissa and Jennifer. Both stripped naked and Melissa moved and sat herself on my face and told me to get her nice and wet as she was riding my stick of pleasure first up. I groaned and licked her until she was wet and open and as I did so Jennifer rubbed me until I was hard and ready for Melissa. Melissa forced me into her moaning with pleasure as she did so and Jennifer moved and told me I was to lick her out. She moved onto me and I groaned under their massive double weight. Worse it was hot and their fat bodies heated mine and I was soon covered in sweat made worse as their sweat dripped onto me making me slippery. Both women came powerfully but quickly on me but I was not given a rest but instead they crawled off me and into Jennifer’s pussy I went as the gaping pussy of Melissa was presented to my tongue. Jennifer humped away on me and amazingly I knew I had to come. I concentrated on Melissa but that did not really slow things and when Jennifer orgasmed I broke off from licking Melissa and let myself come. Jennifer collapse down me laughing but Melissa grabbed my head and made me finish her off as Jennifer played with my sensitive dick telling me I had to keep it up all afternoon. Then both women snogged me and made me lick the sweat of their boobs before leaving me already slightly drained for the next pair.

This turned out to be Susan and Angela who laughed and told me I was a real sport to spend a day making six women very happy. Both crawled on me and first Susan made me lick her boobs and then her pussy to get her in the mood. Then Susan engulfed me and ravished me and as she did so Angela draped her slack boobs into my face and I licked and suckled on them as Susan hammered away and soon Susan was moaning in orgasm on me. Then I gasped as Angela moved and replaced her on my dick. Susan rested watching her friend ride me as I lay shuddering under the weight. Then Susan made me lick her boobs before sucking on my nipples Angela suddenly moaned in orgasm. I hoped that was that but each woman wanted a second orgasm and Angela laughing moved up and presented her open pussy for my lips to please while I was engulfed by Susan. I lay rubbing the women’s boobs as they used me moaning under their weight and reflecting why I seemed to end up serving such gross women. However when Susan started to go faster and reached an orgasmic peak I suddenly came into her to my surprise as my dick had not really warned me it was about to fire. As I came so did Angela and she rode my face so her juices choked me.

They left me and in came Michelle and Karen. They laughed and stripped telling me I looked tired already and if I did not perform they knew a trick with an old bra and a dozen kilos of flour that would make my balls want me to make them happy. I groaned at that but licked both women’s boobs as their hands set to work and got me erect if still a little tender. Then Michelle got on my face and I licked her wet for my dick and as soon as she was riding me onto my body Karen sat on me and I groaned as their weight hit me. Both women moaned and groaned and then after several minutes they reached orgasm at the same time and pulled off me. They swapped over as I lay hot and struggling for clean air. However rapidly I had Michelle’s open pussy slamming into me and groaned in Karen’s pussy as the two women ravished me roughly. Karen came first closely followed by Michelle who urged me to join her in orgasm telling me I had come for each of the other pairs so had to give them a load. I sobbed as Michelle came but did not come. This annoyed her even though I suspect she was mainly play acting and I told her I was fresher earlier on but needed to save my strength. Michelle agreed but told me I still had to come and started to fist me. I groaned in her rough grasp and then Karen stuck my head deep into her fat boobs. I knew I had to get myself off so thought again about Jane and managed to come. To my surprise my orgasm was very strong and pleasant making both of the ugly women laugh. Then I suffered as for several minutes they played with me to keep me hard because as Michelle said I had two more rounds of them in pairs to get though before it got easier.

Rapidly back were Melissa and Jennifer and both seemed even more sexually excited than before as they stripped and jumped me telling me I had had a nice time but it was now time for me to concentrate on a ladies pleasure. Soon Melissa and Jennifer were using me with Jennifer going first on my face while my dick suffered the rough attentions of Melissa. After both had come Jennifer rode me savage and hard while Melissa enjoyed my tongue. Their fourth orgasm of the afternoon still seemed to leave both full of lust to my mounting horror and I knew the women were serious about all six wanting ten orgasms. Next in were Susan and Angela and this time they did not mess about but Susan stripped and got on my face and I discovered her pussy had not closed but was still open with lust. Angela used my dick for her pleasure as Susan made me give her oral delight. Then they swapped laughing at how red faced and sweat covered I was. In fact I looked as if I had just stepped out of a swimming pool but it was not all my sweat. Soon both massive women were getting more pleasure from me until both Susan and Angela reached strong orgasms. Some rapidly rough petting followed before they left me telling me they wanted even more of me. The return of Michelle and Karen made me groan and soon I was serving both their gross bodies. Karen came first on my mouth and then swapped with Michelle after she had exploded on my dick. Karen rode me and I groaned as I felt my excitement rise I tried to hold off and managed to get Michelle off before I lost it big time into Karen. My orgasm meant all Karen needed was three more agonising thrusts from her fat thighs and she came but as she shook in orgasm on me I sobbed as her pussy rasped my dick and worse Michelle jeered at me as I suffered.

Michelle and Karen left me lying dazed and got Melissa and Jennifer who jeered at me and then set to work to brutally get some sort of erection out of me unconcerned about the fact I was in some pain from their brutal attention. Melissa and Jennifer got me hard and then both used my tongue to excite themselves before Melissa used my dick and Jennifer my face. After an orgasm Melissa and Jennifer swapped and I pleasured them both again. However even after six orgasms both seemed keen on more sex. Susan and Angela had double pleasure from me at least it was pleasure for them but for me the women’s weight and their body heat caused in part by their gross corpulence was hideous. Michelle and Karen returned and hammered away on demanding pleasure and some how I satisfied both of the women’s lusts.

I lay dazed and over hot and was pleased when Michelle and Karen told me I was serving singularly for now and even better told me I could have a little rest. The rest was a little rest less than five minutes but I was able to gulp down a bottle of water and wipe some of the sweat off me. All too soon Jennifer was in stripping and telling me she wanted a lot of loving. She lay down and I went between her thighs and licked her off and then I went on top enjoying the coolness of being on top for a change. Next in was Melissa and she to lay back and let me do the work. First she moaned in orgasm on my tongue and then steered me on and into her. I loved her and when she grunted in orgasm I had a painful empty orgasm with her that made her laugh with delight at having broken me. Angela was quickly in and rapidly got on my wooden erection telling me if she did not I would go soft. I groaned as she rode me lying exhausted as she got herself off on me. Then she moved and reversed on me and made me lick her off as she lent forward rubbing and occasionally sucking my sore erection and I think mistaking my moans of pain for moans of pleasure. Susan was a demanding lady as well and she stayed on top unlike Karen who made me do the work and it was nice not to have one of the women’s heavy bulk flattening me. Michelle of course wanted to go on top and after getting oral pleasure she rode me and when eventually she came I had another empty orgasm. Any pleasure that could have given me was ruined by Michelle collapsing on me.

I needed a long rest but instead I got the nagging Jennifer who made me perform twice for her satisfaction. Then Susan, Angela and Melissa used me again one after another and they went on top with each telling me they were being nice to me as I was looking a little tired. I gave all three women double pleasure and then Karen hammered away on me ignoring my mouth and concentrating on my wooden tender dick. I had an empty orgasm with her and virtually passed out as she hammered away moaning in lust on me. I was still hard when in waddled Michelle and lay broken as the gigantic ugly woman used me for her pleasure until two times she had grunted in orgasmic delight on me. Then Michelle waddled off leaving me exhausted on the mattress that was now wet with sweat and female love juices from the long gang bang.

Then all six piled in telling me I was great and they hoped to fuck my brains out again soon. They dressed me and groped me and once more I was handed a load of food before being pushed out over hot and battered by them. I staggered home and had a massive drink of cold water and a blissful shower to recover before falling asleep on Jane and my bed.

Jane arrived in later and we made love a couple of times that night. As for the next day my parents drove over to help sort out the garden fence (the problems of home ownership) and we had a pleasant family day as my tired body recovered a little from the abuse it had suffered over the last few days.

No comments: