Monday, February 22, 2010

College days Year four term one part two


Year four term one part two

After my welcome back gang bang by the hockey girls I feared an exhausting weekend but did not see them again. In fact I did not go to the campus but instead Jane and I spent the weekend sorting out our tiny garden. On the Tuesday Lian had lunch with us and told us the hockey girls had interviewed quite a load of new girls at the fresher’s fair and decided a dozen were suitable for the team both on terms of their hockey skills and their desire to be part of the group. However only ten of the girls had turned up last night for an evening’s drinking and of those one had left early. However the other nine girls she told me were very keen particularly when they were told about the idea of mascots. Lian smiled and told me six of the girls had exchanged mascot boys with their school teams and seemed to know already who to make a boy perform while the other three seemed naturals. These nine girls had all agreed to do the humiliation of initiation into the team and Lian smiled and told me that with Jane’s permission I would have a big part to play. Jane laughed and told Lian I would love to help out and my groan made both girls giggle. Lian smiled and said in that case she would see me at three tomorrow by the hockey pitch as the girls were having a training session. Jane smiled and told Lian I would be a good boy and again both girls laughed.

Therefore I turned up as expected to find a crowd of girls practicing hockey skills watched by Denise and Lian. I recognised the six girls I had served before but there were another nine girls present. Lian waved me over but I was then ignored by her and Denise as I was by the other girls for nearly an hour as the girls were put though their paces. However I could see the new girls giving me sly looks and knew my role had been explained. Denise then told the girls it was time for a rest and a drink but they would all need to work hard to be ready for the season. As I have said before for the girls the game was important maybe not as important as the team bonding but very important and when the girls lost they were annoyed and depressed and a series of defeats caused major anxiety. As for using men for their pleasure that was part of the team bonding but certainly no where near as important as a good game of hockey. That actually made their abuse worse as you knew it was a joke for them and not something important. Anyhow Denise told me to come with them to the changing rooms. When we got inside I discovered the changing area had been redone on the inside making each large changing room into smaller ones and the bar area that had been there before had gone as well.

The hockey girls seemed to have a changing room next to the pitch and on match days Denise had a key to an outside door and that allowed access straight out from this changing room and the one next to it that was usually used by the away team. I was pulled by Denise into the changing room and found it a lot smaller obviously and also a lot pokier so I do not think it really improved things at all. In fact the major change was that more students could change at the same time useful for the expanded college. The girls sat drinking water and then Denise reminded them that one of the advantages of being in the hockey team was they got off on demand. This got a cheer and another one when she ordered me to strip. I started to strip and the laughing girls poked and pinched me as I did so. When I was naked I was mauled by the girls and they all gave my groin a hard time leaving me worried and in some pain. Then Denise told the girls the hockey club sex rules. First up she asked who got on their knees and the girls chanted back boys. Next she asked who licks and again they chanted boys. As she said the next bit Wu grabbed my dick and brutally fisted me as Denise asked who got off and they shouted us. Then she asked who went on top and the reply was girls before a final worrying question of who takes it up the arse produced the reply boys. Then she asked what they did to a boy who did not please them and the girls did not chant a reply but shouted things out that seemed to involve doing unpleasant things to mainly the guy’s balls but also his bottom and dick until laughing Denise turned to me and told me she hoped I had been listening. Then Denise announced I was the team’s main and regular toy boy getting another laugh and then she said it was time for some more practice but each of the new girls got to sit on the bench one after another and I would lick them off before really being nice to them. The new girls all giggled at this but seemed pleased.

The girls stood but Denise told one to wait and get off and then come and join the rest. Her name was Grace and she was a plump blonde girl with full boobs and a round face and acne who leered at me and told me to get on my knees. I did so as she sat down and beckoned me over and my submissive attitude was commented on by the departing girls with Lian then laughing and saying I was well trained. Grace bent down and pulled off a pair of white knickers and told me she loved getting head. Then she pulled up her top and I saw she had on a sports bra matching her knickers. She prised her boobs off and lent forward so the flopped down and suggested I first excite her tits. I moved and cupped them and then licked them finding both boobs covered in fine sweat. Grace moaned as I licked her boobs and I felt her nipples harden. Then she gave my head a push and sat back and I moved my face between her ample thighs and applied myself to her hairy pussy. Her pussy tasted dirty and was wet with sweat and then excitement as I licked away. As I did so I moved my arms and gently massaged her boobs. This got her going and Grace started to pump herself on and off the bench into my face as she approached and had a powerful climax. Grace pushed me off and told me she was going to have a great time as a hockey girl as making a guy get her off was one of her favourite things. With that she pushed her boobs back into the bra and smiled and told me to pick up her knickers and put them on her lifting her feet to help me. As I did so she laughed and told me mainly I would be taking them off and then dressed she stood and told me to wait for the next girl.

Natasha was quickly in and she was an attractive black girl with totally black skin and white white teeth. She also had large boobs and was not fat or thin but curved with a slightly over large bottom. Natasha smiled and told me she hoped I knew my way around a snatch. I told her I knew how to please a girl and she laughed and told me she hoped I did because at school she had a reputation as hard girl to satisfy. With that worrying comment she pulled off her knickers and sat down and lifted her hockey skirt. I moved between her legs and found she had virtually shaved pubes. Natasha smiled and told me during the summer she had shaved for a boyfriend in return for him shaving but she was letting them grow back and it itched so I had better not inflame them. I nodded and gently licked her pubes making her moan as I tasted her sweat. Natasha laughed and told me that felt nice and was better than a cream. I licked her pubic area ignoring her pussy making me moan with delight until she told me I obviously did know what to do and to do it right now or else. Therefore I slipped my tongue over her clitoris and used that to make her moan and then sob with delight. Why at school she had had a reputation as hard to satisfy I do not know because she was rapidly coming powerfully and wetly. After her orgasm Natasha pushed me off smiling at my wet face and told me I was cute. Then she stood and replaced her knickers and told me I was a great kisser for a white guy and she would fuck my brains out soon. With that ominous comment she left however I have to say I was getting a little frustrated even though I knew I would be exhausted later on. The next girl was a plump big boobed black girl called Chelsea who laughed and sat without her knickers on and made me lick her until very rapidly she orgasmed laughing as she came.

The next girl Anna was quickly in as laughing Chelsea left me. She was a short plump to the point of roundness girl with mousy hair and black pubes. Her boobs in her bra seemed big and round but as soon she removed her bra they flopped down onto her like the boobs of a much older woman. Anna leered at me and pulled off her top and bra and then sat and made me approach her and kiss and rub her boobs and as I felt them they felt far too floppy for a young girl. However Anna seemed to like what I doing and I quickly realised she was quite sexually inexperienced. I think she had been exaggerating to the girls because they seemed to think she had ball broken a lot of boys. I think I was the first guy to go down on her because she opened her legs nervously and when I licked her pussy moaned and shook as if the experience was new to her. Thinking this I carefully excited her until she was twisting her upper body and biting the side of her hand and when I made her come she screamed at the intensity of her feelings. After orgasm she pulled me up and kissed me telling me I was great and grabbed and pumped my dick telling me I was wonderful for staying hard before standing looking shaken and left forgetting to replace her knickers.

The next girl was Danielle and already I knew she was a nasty rough girl used to bullying boys. She was a big plump muscular girl with boobs and bottom to match. Her nose was large and hooked and she had spots and greasy hair. In short she was a gigantic ugly mess and one I knew who used her strength to get her own way. She leered at me and sat down and told me to get her knickers off with my teeth and then make her sob with pleasure as she had heard Anna doing. I moved and carefully pulled down a pair of massive but off white knickers shuddering at her rank smell as I did so. As soon as they were off she grabbed my head and pushed it between her large muscular and hairy thighs into her smelly pussy. She pined to her as her sweat and juices covered my face and used my face to get herself off with as desperately I licked away trying to please the amazon before I passed out. She came grunting and humping my face hard making me swallow and moan. Then I was pushed away. Danielle then pulled me up and grabbed my balls and gave them a violent squeeze. I moaned as Danielle laughed and told me she loved playing with a guy’s dangly bits. Then she pulled me close to her by my balls put an arm around me and grabbing a cheek of my bottom twisted it painfully in her grip. Then she pushed me off laughing as I staggered and called me a wimp and a pussy toy before standing and leaving me horrified and having such a monster on the team.

Next was Imogen and she was just as ugly. She was massive and square shaped with gigantic fat floppy boobs and greasy blonde hair. Her thighs and bottom were enormous and she leered at me and then lifted her skirt and pulled off her knickers and sat legs akimbo. I groaned as I approached her dirty hairy pussy and applied myself to her pleasure. However Imogen groaned with pleasure and pushed me close and I realised either she had not had head before or if she had it had not been for a long time. Then her big thighs closed and crushed my head. She shook as she got excited crushing my head and pulling it around so my neck hurt. I moaned unable to breathe or do anything as the powerful girl reached a strong climax before finally releasing me so I collapsed down sucking in fresh air with my ears ringing. Imogen pulled me up and laughed in my face telling me I was a great lover and then with a laugh she threw me to the floor before standing and dressing leaving me dazed and confused. Imogen leered down at me and told me while I was a good lover she felt real sexy today and then lumbered off leaving me very worried as while she seemed more inexperienced than Danielle she was obviously another ball breaking amazon.

The seventh girl was Amelia and she was a dark haired girl quite attractive but with a big nose and a chunky body with full boobs and matching bottom. In fact most of the hockey girls had big boobs and if you liked big boobs and bottoms they could be the girls for you. Of course you would also have to like crude amazons and most of the girls had grim faces to say the least. Amelia smiled and told me it must be frustrating to lick girls off but she was sure I liked to do it. I did not reply as she smiled at me and then pulled off her knickers and sat legs apart determined to make me please her. I guessed again she had not really done this before so again I decided to make her orgasm extra special. I licked and stroked her pussy carefully teasing her until juices were flooding out and Amelia was moaning in desire. Then I carefully excited her clitoris and brought her to a raging sobbing orgasm. Amelia pushed me off and told me that if she had known that in order to get a guy to give head you did not have to dress up and suck him off first but just join a hockey team and make a guy do it or lose his balls she would have joined a feminist team earlier. She stood dazed and smiled at me and told me I gave the best head ever that was nice but then added she loved being in charge and making a guy perform as it was so great and funny and then with a giggle she left me feeling confused. I knew some of the new girls had engaged in nasty boy play before but I am sure for quite a lot of them I was the girls first experience of forcing a guy to satisfy them. Worryingly these girls seemed to find this a real turn on and I knew in a few weeks at most they would be as expert at forcing a guy as Lian and Denise now were a very worrying thought. Worse Lian and Denise seemed to have carefully picked girls they knew would find it fun so I knew I was in for a difficult year.

Girl number eight was another Chinese girl and she was another giant of a girl with a flat face a squashed nose and gigantic boobs. Lian had told me that Chinese families did not like big boobs on a girl and that Chinese girls were teased if their boobs were too big and I do wonder if that was the reason why they joined the hockey team. Certainly it took Jiang-kui (usually called just Jiang or by the other girls J) sometime to realise her boobs actually were attractive just as it had with Lian. Jiang rubbed me for a minute obviously getting herself in the mood and then sat and pulled off her big white knickers and beckoned me to her. She lifted her skirt showing she had a fine covering of pubic hair and then as I moved forwards dropped her skirt over me so I was covered. Again I knew she had not had much experience of getting a guy to go down on her so carefully I teased and excited her until she was humping away at my face and moaning with pleasure. Then her big fat thighs grabbed my head and her hand pushed me right into her now very wet pussy. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her juices as she detonated into a powerful orgasm screaming in Chinese as she lost it. She then pushed me off and sat there sweat pouring off her so much her top went semi transparent. She smiled at me and told me I was the third guy to do that to her and the first two had been okay but having had me do it she could see why girls loved cunnilingus. Then she gave a big smile and told me she knew she was going to love the college hockey team as the girls had so much more fun than the girls at her boarding school had. She told me all they had done was to grab the occasional guy and ram a banana up his bum and give him a pubic wax. I winced at that as it seemed painful and Jiang laughed and told me the boys used to cry and beg particularly as they were sent away dressed in a pair of panties a girl had pissed on. Jiang smiled and said how the college girls behaved seemed a lot more fun as the girls got off and having seen how the toy boy got them off she was looking forward to loads of fun. With that she got up and left still sweating heavily and leaving me even more worried and dazed.

The last of the new girls was Lavina and I think she was from Poland originally. She was a big plump very dark girl with big soft boobs another large bottom. She bounced in and smiled at me and told me seeing the other girls’ come back red faced and satisfied had nearly made me cream her knickers. She told me to get her knickers off and as I pulled them down she giggled and told me to lick the inside front of her knickers and see what she meant. Her knickers were white and wet with I think mainly sweat and did not taste nice as I licked them. Of course Lavina really wanted me to kiss and lick her and soon I was between her big thighs by face buried in her smelly and very hairy pussy. However it only took a couple of minutes for me to give Lavina a powerful orgasm showing she had not had much sex if any for several weeks. Lavina pushed me off and told me to wait as I was not finished with yet.

Quickly the whole team was in and I was pulled around and groped by them for several minutes. Then Denise announced that hockey team was not a team for virgins to be in getting another laugh. It was then I noticed that Lian and Rachel had dragged a gym mat out and placed it at the back of the changing area. Denise ordered me to lie on it and told me I was now going to get my brains fucked out not just by the new girls but by all seventeen girls. My groan of horror made them laugh and then I screamed as Wu grabbed my balls and told me she was going fifteenth and I had better be rock hard and keen for her. Denise then announced that the practice as over but it was time for some booze and I saw several crates of lager. Denise then added no girl was to shower before fucking me as the hockey girls liked to get a guy to clean them up. This got another cheer and I moaned as the girls looked at Grace who shamelessly stripped naked.

Grace approached me and I remembered how she liked boob play so as she got on me I grabbed her boobs and applied my tongue and hands to exciting them. Grace did like to have her boobs played with and was soon excited and I realised not to my surprise all my head giving had done was fan the flames of her and the other girls lust. Grace moved and grabbed my dick and told with a laugh I could fire into her as she was now on the pill into her tight pussy I went. Grace sat back on me and I rubbed her boobs as she moaned with delight at the sensation of my shaft inside her. Then she rode me moaning louder and louder as she reached a quick powerful orgasm. She pulled off me and I saw the other girls were drinking and chatting ignoring the gang bang. Natasha was quickly naked and on me before I had a chance to recover and presented her sweaty pussy to my face and I licked it for a minute until she was close to orgasm then she moved and engulfed me and rode me hard. I lay massaging her boobs and then as she started to come I knew I was lost and came powerfully into her moaning as well. Natasha pulled off me and told me I had made her pussy dirty and sat herself back on my face. I groaned but licked away eating my own come and quickly getting her off again. Natasha then pulled off and told me I was a real toy boy as no man ever licked his own come out of a cunt.

Anna was next and she got on me and found my erection had faded. She spat at me and then pumped me encouraged by the others until I had a semi erection. While she was pumping me she made me once more lick her but when she had me sort of hard she reversed and rode me laughing at my moans as I was still far to sensitive and telling me I should not be selfish. As she approached for me a painful orgasm she really hammered away and her floppy boobs shot up and down in a hypnotising manner as she got herself off on me. As she used me I knew she may have not got a guy to go down on her before but she was not a virgin. However her smile of triumph as she got off me told me she was another perfect recruit for the hockey girls. The appearance of the naked grim looking Danielle made me shudder and worse she got on me and made me lick her pussy showing that on top she was even more brutal. Then into her pussy I went and I groaned and moaned as brutally she rode me bending and bashing me with her strong body until she reached a powerful climax on me. Naked Imogen the next girl to use me was another grim sight. Worse she had obviously never ridden a guy before and three times she bent me so my poor erection pinged painfully out of her rough vagina. However finally she got a powerful rhythm of loving going and got herself off on my battered pained body. The only good thing was that after Imogen had used me her lack of experience and roughness meant I was not over excited and as I could see the rest of the girls drinking the thought of failing to get any of them off made my balls want to run away.

Amelia was next and she seemed nervous as she got on me and wiggled her pussy onto my face. However a minute with my tongue licking her got her wet and open and eagerly she pushed me into her and pinned me down and rode me already moaning. I moaned as well as I felt my excitement rise and I was worried about coming into her. Amelia felt my excitement even though I knew she had little experience of men and told me to come with her and then went faster and we came together both moaning as we got off and making the rest of the girls stop talking and cheer. Denise then told Amelia to get me to lick her clean and I could see Amelia was very unsure about this. Therefore to save her embarrassment I pulled her up on me and set to work grimacing as I do not like the taste of my own come. Amelia for a minute seemed stunned and then suddenly exploded into another powerful orgasm. Her orgasm was so strong I had to try and hold her as she collapsed on me sobbing with pleasure. She finally got off me and was so shaken up by her orgasms she could hardly walk giving me a big happy smile.

I was not smiling because Jiang was naked and wanted sex. She looked grim naked massive and fat but actually as I was soon to discover very strong. Her boobs were gigantic and were so heavy they flopped forwards like two gigantic pillows onto her chest. She grabbed my tender dick and rubbed it making me moan and I heard Lian tell her not to worry I liked to fuck when sore. I moaned at Lian’s lie as Jiang got on me and wiggled my tender but just erect dick into her large and as I was quickly to discover powerful pussy. Again I do not think Jiang had been on top before because it took her well over five minutes to get going and three times I was bent in her vagina making me sob or scream each time. This combined with my post orgasm sensitivity meant I was near to tears and only just hard when finally she got going. However having got the hang of being on top Jiang like most girls seemed to really enjoy it and hammered away at me. Her strong vagina forced my tender dick fully hard as she rode me. Her gigantic boobs wobbled and then flapped as she went fast and I grabbed them to stop them hitting her or me and rubbed her very big erect nipples as Jiang finally got going enough to give herself a strong climax on me. Lavina was next and she started off by making me lick clean her big soft boobs obviously proud of them before making me give her again dirty pussy a few quick licks,. Then into her muscular pussy I went and she rode me until she had a very powerful orgasm on my now exhausted and battered body. It was obvious to me that Lavina was used to riding a guy and later on I heard her tell stories of her previous hockey team and they seem to have matched the college girls in the manner they used to ravish a guy until he could not perform any more. Then the fat body of Chelsea demanded my services and she rode me powerfully laughing as she used me and obviously a girl used to being in charge as she had a powerful orgasm on me.

I had satisfied the new girls but the sight of a naked Amber made me want to run away. I could not as the brutal amazon clambered on me and made me perform oral delight on her dirty pussy before abusing my body savagely with her terrifying vagina. After her I had to please Rachel and Elizabeth. Then it was Paige’s turn and as she rode me moaning softly I felt my excitement rise. Even though I knew I had a lot more girls to please I could not hold back and as Paige came so did I. My orgasm was powerful and I moaned as Paige used her vaginal muscles to milk me. I wanted to pass out but a naked Georgina was having none of that and slapped me and then rammed a big hand up my bottom making me scream and the girls cheer. This kept me awake and she made me lick her virtually all the way to orgasm as she fisted my sore pole. Then she got on me and five thrusts of her powerful thighs got her off leaving me exhausted on the mat for Wu. Wu was a bad girl to have on top riding me hard and laughing at my distress. After her I had to pleasure first Lian and then Denise.

By then my sensitivity had faded but I was exhausted. However I was hauled up and made to drink two cans of beer one after another. This did not help but the girls did not care and Denise announced I was to satisfy them all again. She then announced as I stood broken that the girls would now get excited on my face and finish off on my cock adding I would do them two at a time. I groaned as Wu grabbed me and pushed me back onto the mat and got on my face. After two minutes she moved and rammed my sore dick into herself and rode me and as she did so Georgina sat herself on my face not having dressed as far as I could see and certainly not having showered unlike Wu and made me please her with my tongue. Wu came and moved off me and Georgina took control once more of my dick as Danielle got on my face and at least she had now showered. In fact all the girls were now at least clean but now I had them using me in pairs getting excited on my face and then finishing themselves off on my sore dick. I got no rest as as soon as the girl on my dick came the horde moved down me. Mostly the girls were now dressed at least above the waist as they abused me. After maybe thirty minute as I had a painful empty orgasm into of all girls Lian but she just powered on and as my dick had no rest from the girls I stayed painfully hard. After another thirty minutes I came again I think into Elizabeth and that really finished me off.

However the girls now quite drunk kept me hard and going even though I was hardly able to lick them off as the gang bang continued. They used me for at least another hour and three times I sobbed in empty orgasm. Their lust was terrifying and by the time I had finished all the girls had come at least twice more on me with some coming a lot more. I was only saved I think because the girls had to leave the changing room and for a terrible minute they considered taking me to one of their rooms and carrying on. However they decided to let me go telling me I was going to serve them loads during the year. I was dragged up and virtually dressed by the girls and thrown outside. I was unable to move until I heard them coming out and realised I did not want them to change their minds so I quickly run away and back to my flat. Waiting there was Jane who found my exhaustion both funny and a challenge. She got me in bed and then naked she used her expertise to make me serve her for ages. After another hour I passed out but Jane wanted more and I awoke sobbing to find she had dressed me in a girl’s nightie with make up on and was reaming my bottom with her pink favourite strap-on. She raped me for ages until finally after numerous empty agonies from my groin I completely passed out.

No comments: