Monday, February 22, 2010

College days Year four term one part nine


Year four term one part nine.

I awoke with a groan to find myself naked in the annex attached to Emma’s house and still trapped into service to the Marauders village team and worse I knew my service had hardly started. My body ached from the savage gang bang I had been subjected to at the Marauders team party the night before and when I staggered off to shower I sobbed as the water flowed over my inflamed dick. I had no idea how long Donna and Christine had abused me after I had passed out but certainly felt wrecked. Of course I knew I would get no sympathy and naked I was trapped.

Then Emma wearing a dressing gown over her plump body waltzed in looking fresh and fully sober and smiled at me and told me she had heard Donna and her friends playing with me after the party and hoped I had got enough sleep because I was in for a real busy day. Then she undid the gown and I saw she was naked underneath and told me it was time for me to pay for my breakfast by eating her out. I groaned as she lay on the bed but was soon licking away at her freshly washed pussy until she moaned in orgasm. She then got up and told me she came much better later on and then groped me. I moaned as her touch made my sore dick tingle but I was quickly fully erect and Emma smiled and told me if I stayed hard and licked well my balls should just about be safe for the day. Emma then left and returned with a big breakfast for us both and we ate it together in the bed and then afterwards I gave her more oral delight with her occasionally rubbing my dick but telling me she was being nice as I was going to need my erection a lot today. These comments worried me as the thought of another gang bang made me want to cry. Worse Emma was very unclear about when exactly I would be released but made it clear that unless I performed perfectly today it would not be for a long time. I lay dozing and exhausted when Emma returned dressed and told me to stay in the bedroom and do exactly as I was told. Then she smiled and told me she had spoken to Marilyn on the phone. Marilyn was going to church leaving Martin alone and Emma was going to go over and seduce him telling him she had not come the night before and demanding sex. Emma laughed and told me Martin would not enjoy it and worse as soon as she had finished with him she was phoning Gemma to come and have her turn before Marilyn did him in the afternoon.

Emma then left but within two minutes the door opened and in walked the manly Helen who leered at me as she undressed from what I correctly assumed was her riding clothes. She boomed at me to get myself hard as she got naked and then moved towards me and pulled my hands away from my semi hard dick and fisted me. I moaned in her rough strong grasp as she laughed and told me I was a wimp. However I went hard and the big powerful woman got onto the bed and lay down and opened her legs and told me to start of with a minute on each breast and then do her cunt. I licked away and moaned as until I escaped between her thighs she fisted me. Her pussy was very sweaty and I guessed she had been riding something she confirmed when she told me she had ridden her stallion this morning and now was going to ride me. She placed me on my back and mounted me and I groaned as her pussy rasped my over sensitive dick. Helen told me to be a good boy and play with her knockers in a nice sexy way while she set the pace and then off she went. At first she kept up a steady rhythm but then as she got excited she went faster and faster until she was brutally slamming up and down on my shaft as she orgasmed. Then she stopped with me embedded into her and told me I was cute and she was looking forward to loads of sessions with me. Then slowly she resumed until ten minutes later she picked the pace up and hammered away. Amazingly I felt my own excitement rise and as Helen blasted towards orgasm I was helplessly swept along and had a powerful orgasm with her. Helen laughed down at me and told me by the evening I was going to regret losing it into an old bag like her. Instantly I told her she was not an old bag but a very good lover. Helen boomed a deep laugh but was obviously pleased and told me she must be to get spunk from me and with a laugh she dismounted from me. Her hand fisted me making me moan and she told me I had to stay hard. For two minutes she fisted me and I twisted and groaned in her firm grasp. Then she grabbed my head and reversed me on the bed so I could lick her off while she pumped me. I moaned but did as she wanted but was pleased when after two minutes she let my sensitive dick go and concentrated on holding me to her heaving pussy as she had a third powerful orgasm. Helen turned me around and snogged me her tongue deep into my mouth and fisted me for a minute and then got off me and told me she had a riding lesson to give but would see me soon and with that threat the big woman left me lying used on the bed.

I had another doze for nearly thirty minutes to recover before the next woman entered the room. It was the very fat old woman with the her sensible knee length skirt this time a formal red number who removed a pair of white knickers and then sat on the bed while I knelt and provided her with more oral pleasure. Afterwards she patted me on the head as if I was a dog and told me I was nice and then made me replace her knickers before she left. Then another middle aged blonde horsy woman scrawny rather than slim came in and removed her trousers and sat while I pleasured her sweat drenched pussy moaning to a fast orgasm.

As soon as she had gone making me again wonder if they were stacking up outside like aircraft do in came Marilyn. She smiled at me as she stripped and told me she was looking forward to some young tongue and dick. She told me as she rubbed me and made me kiss her boobs that last night she had got Martin home and ignored his comments about not wanting sex. She had dressed herself as a leather Dom and then tied him to their bed and banged him. Laughed and said it had obviously hurt him but she had not cared and it had taken over an hour. This morning she had left him telling me she would be nice to him this afternoon after he complained about her being rough and laughed and said what he had not known then was Emma and Gemma were getting him. She laughed and said she had some spare time and I should say hello to her muff nicely. I moved between her thighs and gave her oral pleasure until she reached a strong climax. Then she pulled me up and went on top telling me I was great and rode me hard until she had a second climax. She lay next to me rubbing me and suddenly I felt a pain from my balls and my dick spasmed in her hand. Marilyn wiped the end and showed me a thick drop of come and made me lick her finger telling me I was finished. Then to my pain and horror she put me in her mouth and sucked me forcing me to stay hard and wooden. After two painful minutes she rode me telling me my cock must hurt me more than Martin’s and this excited her as I moaned underneath a powerful orgasm. Marilyn then hopped off me and told me she was going to get herself a coffee and did I want one. I said yes and she dressed and left me alone.

However it was not Marilyn who brought me the coffee but a curvy dark girl called Sally who had scored one of the Marauders goals. She smiled and told me to drink up as she was feeling really randy. As I drunk my coffee she stripped naked and I was able to admire her well rounded body and her pert boobs. Sally smiled and sat on the bed and played with my sore dick and it went fully erect making her smile and tell me she was glad I was still able to move. She rubbed away and smiled and felt my balls telling me the Marauders must have virtually emptied these. I nodded and she laughed and said it was her turn now and then her head moved and she went down and sucked my dick. I moaned and groaned and with difficulty finished my coffee as the saucy minx licked away. I put the cup down and felt down and massaged her boobs as she sucked away. This went on for five minutes until suddenly I felt as if my balls were on fire and I screamed and had an incredibly intense orgasm. The world spun as Sally milked me and I must have passed out. I came around to find her lying next to me playing with my dick with one hand and the other massaging her pussy. She smiled and told me she was glad I was awake because she never screwed an unconscious man even if he was erect. Then she moved and flipped a thigh over and I groaned as my wooden dick was forced into her tight hot pussy. Sally told me to resume playing with her bristols so I grabbed her boobs and massaged them appreciating their full firmness as Sally ravished me professionally. It took the sexy girl ten minutes to sob in orgasm and then she sat on me wiggling and told me she was sure I would not come for a long time. I nodded and Sally laughed and told me I could return her favour and she would prove me wrong. I moaned as she moved off my dick and reversed on me presenting her trimmed pussy to my lips and then I gasped as she licked my erection from top to bottom. Sally broke off and told me I tasted like a woman and then into her hot mouth I went again. She wiggled so rapidly I started to return the service on her open wet pussy. After ten minutes of mutual excitement Sally let me go and moaned as she came. Then she moved off my face and resumed licking me making me moan as I knew she was going to get me off and as it was not even lunchtime I needed not to come. She was laying the wrong way around on the bed her legs open so I moved a hand onto her open pussy and gently massaged it making her moan. However it did not stop the proficient blow job I was getting and suddenly I came again emptily and painfully sobbing as she milked me off and I passed out. I awoke moaning to find Sally was riding me. She smiled down at me and told me she had changed her mind and for a sweet man like me she would screw when I was asleep. Sally then placed my hands on her boobs and rode me as exhaustedly I massaged her boobs thinking that Sally alone would have finished me off without the rest of the Marauder girls as after another ten minutes Sally had a powerful peak of orgasm on me. Sally got off me and kissed my shaft making me worried I was going to be made to come once more but she dressed and left telling me I was wonderful and sweet and she hoped I was staying for a long time.

I did not want to stay a long time and the thought of more days as the Marauders toy boy made my groin tingle with horror as already I was worn out. The appearance of Natalie made me groaned as the fat woman stripped naked telling me she was still a little hung over and my mouth could help with that. She made me lie as she got on me and plonked herself hard against my lips. I licked her off as she grunted on me and then her fingers moved and rubbed herself as she orgasmed on my face. She did not just want my face and rubbed me roughly making me moan and then stuffed me into her pussy and rode me even though I was only just hard enough. She used her fingers to excite herself and made me concentrate of her sack like boobs as three times in fifteen minutes the overweight woman ravished me until she came. Then she flopped off me and lay on her front and Natalie told me to lick her back and bum. I did so massaging her thick thighs as well and Natalie told me I was cute. She told me as my tongue worked away at her flab that Lisa had woken up okay and her hang over had gone after an hour and how unfair that was. Then Natalie turned and told me to do her tummy then her tits and then her thighs before getting her off. I moved and licked her massive bulgy stomach and then her boobs finding I had to cup them with both hands to give each gigantic boob a shape. Natalie obviously liked this because as I started on her second boob between her legs went her hand and she masturbated herself as I excited her boob. After her orgasm she pushed me down and told me to do her feet and work my way up adding I really knew how to treat a ladies tits well. I did as she wanted finding her feet smelly and her thighs flabby and pitted however by the time I started on her pussy she was excited and her fingers helped me bring her to a peak. Natalie pushed me off her and told me she had better go and smiled and told me Lisa had no idea she had shared me with her and laughed as she left. I thought but did not say as Natalie left that my threesome with her and an unconscious Lisa had been one of my strangest particularly as they were mother and daughter.

After Natalie Gemma and Emma came in smiling and told me they had left an exhausted Martin both having made him screw them. Both stripped and told me he had hardly come as they got on the bed. Emma got on top and made me lick away at her pussy laughing and telling me Martin had hardly made it dirty. I groaned at that as even so she was sweaty but after a dozen licks she moved onto my wooden erection and ravished me. As she did so Gemma replaced her and once more I licked a sweaty pussy. Both women bounced away on me until both reached orgasm. And then laughing they swapped and took pleasure again from me. Then they got off me and I gave Gemma oral pleasure while Emma went and got me a cheese salad for my lunch. This I had to eat quickly before Emma made me give her oral pleasure as well and as I did so Gemma fisted me roughly to try and make me come but could not manage to get me off. Laughing they told me I was lucky to stay hard because if I lost my erection I would really suffer. Then Emma rode me as I gave Gemma more oral pleasure and as both women came I had another empty orgasm and half passed out until some brutal handiwork from the pair of them woke me up and laughing they dressed and told me not to sleep as I had a busy afternoon to look forward to.

I went and showered looking at my dick and moaning as it felt sore and before I could dry myself in waltzed the next woman. She was middle aged and slim with nice boobs as she stripped and told me her name was Sam. She lay on the bed and made me even though I was wet lick her boobs and as I did so I was sure it was silicon I was licking. Then I was pushed between her thighs to find a very neatly trimmed pussy confronting me and after a few minutes she moaned in orgasm. Immediately she got up and dressed without another word. Next in was a younger woman who had played for the Marauders and she told me she was in a hurry and had had to wait so she could only get off once and so wanted cunnilingus because she could get fucked at home. With that she sat on the bed and opened her legs and told me to get kneeling. I did so and she laughed as I removed her tiny thong and told me as I kissed her trimmed pussy the best place for man was on his knees in front of a pussy. I smiled and set to work and after about five minute she moaned with pleasure and pushed me off and told me I was good before grabbing her knickers off the floor and shooting out. Next was one of the middle aged and fat women I had served at the party and then another woman older and even fatter and both made me lick them wet and then love them until they had come.

Next was a short dark woman in her thirties with tiny boobs called Amanda. She was quite attractive and also very demanding as she lay directing me to lick her boobs or thighs or pussy until twice she had come. Then she made me lie down and she rubbed and licked my dick fully erect and then got on top and rode me for her third orgasm. Painfully as her orgasm subsided and she wiggled on me I lost it as well making her laugh and flex her hips to drain me and I passed out underneath her.

I awoke with a scream has someone poked me savagely hard in the balls and groaned to find glaring at me was Lisa. Worse in the room were two more girls and while they were not as fat as Lisa neither were slim. Lisa told me she was glad I was awake because she wanted to get off and worse her bloody mother had lumbered her with her younger sister and her friend for the afternoon and I could get them off as well. I gasped at that as one of the girls told me I was not to worry as they were both sixteen. Lisa gripped my dick and rubbed me and amazingly I became hard even though her touch hurt and Lisa told me to lie still as she was going to top after I had licked her nice and wet. I groaned as she rammed her pussy into my face and made me rub her massive boobs and worse after a minute Lisa moved and engulfed me and bounced away on me. As she did so the other two girls stripped naked exposing their plump bodies both covered in spots and while both were blondes their black haired pussies. They sat on either side of me and Lisa suggested I lick their knockers so one after another they had me lick their boobs as they lent forward. Soon I had Lisa really hammering away on me while I licked one of the girl’s boobs and massaged the other girl’s. Lisa came with a moan on me and one of the girls told her it was their turn but Lisa told her she could wait but suggested she used my mouth. The girl cursed Lisa and then got on my face and I commenced to lick her pleased to find she was clean. The girl on my face was soon sobbing and came very quickly and certainly before Lisa had got herself off. Her friend replaced her and I had no idea which one was Lisa’s sister as I licked another large hairy but clean pussy and its owner if I can use that phase climaxed very quickly as well her orgasm coinciding with that of Lisa. Both girls got off me and then the first of the younger girls moved and grabbed my dick and slotted me into her as she went on top. Lisa made me lick her big floppy boobs as the other girl played with my nipples and her friend hammered away on my inert body. After several minutes the girl on my dick came and her friend replaced her and as she did so Lisa mounted me as well and presented her pussy to my lips for satisfaction. The young girl on my dick orgasmed first and as she got off me Lisa moved and replaced her and hammered away as the two younger girl lay and kissed me. Lisa went faster and faster on me and as she came I had another agony orgasm and passed out with the two young girls laughing and Lisa cursing.

I was quickly awake to find a girl licking my dick and groaned as looking down I saw it was Jo. Worse I looked around and saw Donna and Christine were in the room removing their clothing. Christine smiled and told me the three of them had me booked out for an hour of fun before the older dragons got me again. Jo let my dick go telling the other two I was nice and hard. Christine laughed and said she bet I was sore and when I agreed all three laughed at me and I was told by Christine I was going to be a lot sorer in an hour’s time. Jo moved and got on my face and once more I licked her wet before she got on my erection liberating it from the mouths of the other two sexpots. Christine jumped onto my face beating Donna to it and Donna then sat on my middle and grabbed my hands and as yesterday the three girls loved me as a train. Christine came first on my face shortly followed by Jo and immediately Jo had come Donna replaced her on my dick and within thirty seconds I had Jo on my face while my hands massaged as best I could Christine’s boobs. This went on and on the girls moving after their orgasms down my body before starting again on my face and after about thirty minutes I had another empty orgasm but some brisk mouth and finger work kept me awake and hard and they carried on ravishing me. After another thirty minutes I came this time I remember into Christine with Donna on my face and passed out. I awoke to find the girls had thrown me into the shower and put it on full cold to wake me up. They dragged me out and I was made to finish Donna off with my tongue while all three pumped my dick with their hands making me beg but become hard.

They left me a broken wreak on the bed and into the room came a big middle aged woman with platform boobs and a bottom to match called she told me Charlie. I can remember little about her apart from the fact somehow I got hard and she made me go on top and love her while licking her boobs and I remember nearly falling asleep as they were big and soft. After her it was a blur even though I do remember Natalie returned and told me she was glad I had not been with Lisa today as she had her young sister and cousin with her and they were nice innocent girls and I was so tired I nearly told her they were not. I think I served for another six hours and had absolutely no rest because as soon as one woman had finished the next was in the room. I think I served all the women I had served before again as well as about half a dozen new ones but they whole thing became a painful blur of naked female flesh. I must have had at least half a dozen painful empty orgasms but was so tired I did not fully pass out and worse or better I stayed hard throughout. My last memory is that at about midnight Helen returned complaining about having to wait all this time to get on me and subjected me to a very long painful session with her tough body joined I am sure for about twenty minutes by the scrawny middle aged blonde horsy woman before I was left under and in Helen. I think after her Emma, Gemma and Marilyn ravished me but that may have been just a dream.

The next day I awoke alone and smelling of female sexuality feeling shattered and very sore between my legs. Emma brought me breakfast but first made me eat her out and off. Then she told me that yesterday as I half knew she and Gemma had seduced Martin and in the afternoon Marilyn had given him a blow job to make up for tying him to the bed the night before. Then Emma Gemma and Marilyn had either phoned or spoken to him suggesting they wanted to see him for more sex and he had run away as the women knew he would and told them all he had a three day emergency meeting in France. Emma Gemma and Marilyn had laughed themselves silly over this because this is what they had wanted. Emma then made me give her more oral delight before telling me I had a choice either I could spend today in the annex on a full love rota of the village women or I could go and stay in Marilyn’s bed for the next couple of days as the three women’s special pet and just serve the three of them and a couple of their close friends. After the events of Sunday it was not a real choice as while I was serving for longer the thought of another all day gang bang made me want to cry. Soon I was in Emma’s car wearing just her dressing gown and we drove further out of the village to a very nice house and Emma ushered me in to where Marilyn was waiting wearing a short red nightie. The two of them took me to her bedroom where I was placed on a very big king sized bed and then both women ravished me draining one painful intense orgasm out of me. Then Gemma turned up and I served her as well and had another powerful orgasm with her and after that knew I was empty again.

They let me sleep for an hour and then I served them one after another until it was time for lunch this I was allowed to eat downstairs with them but I was naked while they were dressed. In the afternoon I had a long session with Amanda and then an even longer and certainly more tiring session with Helen. I was feeling a little better in the evening but then Emma Gemma and Marilyn ravished me savagely. Quite late on Marilyn changed into the leather Dom kit looking strange rather than sexy and used me and worse produced a strap-on. She raped me first with it and then Gemma had a go in me but Emma declined saying screwing a man made her feel strange. Marilyn did not feel like that and three more times that night she raped me. The next day was more sex with Emma, Gemma, Amanda, Helen and mainly Marilyn. The other four women each had a couple of long sessions with me but Marilyn must have gone with me ten times during the day and four times she dressed in the Dom kit and raped me. The strangest occasion was late in the evening when she was riding me with me stroking her boobs and she phoned Martin up and spoke to him on the phone for ages and then pretended to be masturbating talking dirty to him until she came on my dick. I found this very off putting as I hate to be reminded a woman is using me to cheat on her man but had to lie there silently and let her deceive him. I found it amazing I have to say that Martin had not worked out that the three women were playing with him but was also amazed when I saw a photo of him as he was shorter than Marilyn and was fat and balding so maybe he had worked it out but knew they were the best he could get. As for me I was pleased when on the Wednesday morning after I had served Marilyn and her two friends I was then handed my clothing by Emma who even better drove me to my flat where I slept the morning away exhausted by the Marauders village team.

No comments: