Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Year four term one part ten


Year four term one part ten

Jane woke me up at lunchtime and asked if I had had a good time. My stories about my services to the Marauders village team turned her on and we spent the afternoon in bed by the end of which Jane had reduced me with her perfect lovemaking to a state similar to that I had been left in on Sunday night by the village women. Luckily for me the rest of the week was peaceful as I needed to recover both my energy and also to catch up on my work. As for my hockey girls they had given the mascot the Marauders had given them a hard time but let him go on Sunday. The other mascot they had got on room duty had finished his fortnight serving three of them every evening and had agreed to stand twice more as a mascot in return for on two of the nights them letting him rest. The first service had been on the Wednesday a game I was pleased to miss as it was one of the longest journeys to play a game the team undertook and the thought of several hours in a mini bus with the amazons was horrifying. Worse he had been left to serve for twenty four hours before having to hitch his way back to the college.

On the Saturday he served again and I hoped that Denise intended to trick him into serving the team more often but instead I was told by Lian that the girls were actually going to be fair to him as he had been a nice boy. However for the rest of that year the girls occasionally visited him in his room for pleasure in small groups and a few times as a team. Actually the girl who spent the most time with him was Denise who as far as I could see spent a couple of hours using him at least three times a week. I wondered if she fancied him but she was very clear that he was her love toy. Also I was told that Natasha and Grace had dropped out of the team and in the case of Grace it was because she had taken up with one of the rugby team. Both girls had started playing for the girls’ football team weakening the hockey team with their departure as it now had a maximum of fifteen players available. As most games needed fourteen girls including the substitutes this was hardly enough. Any way the other mascot spent the weekend with a sixth form team being in an all girl’s party and then spending the next evening in a backroom giving head to girls in a mixed party.

As for me on Saturday I was told I had to serve the dinner ladies again. I was unkeen as they were such a demanding ugly group of women but did as I was told knowing I had only a few more services to do with them. When I got there I was pleased to find instead of all six it was only Michelle, Karen and Susan. However as they leered at me as I ate I knew I was in for a long afternoon. That turned out to be true as Michelle got me to follow her into the back room and then made me strip and lie on the dirty old mattress she had placed there. Then she stripped and told me while I only had three ladies to please that afternoon it meant I had a lot more time to get each lady off. She then stripped and clambered onto me and I gave her oral pleasure followed by her riding me. After her I gave the same to Karen and then to Susan before Michelle returned for seconds. All afternoon for six long hours the women visited me and as soon as one had got off two or even three times the next one lumbered in for her pleasure. Towards the end Susan told me she was coming for the twentieth time and I am sure the other two matched her on orgasms. Certainly by the end I had had three okay orgasms and at least five empty ones and the women had reduced me to an exhausted sweat covered lump. Then they closed up and finally let me go and I staggered back to the flat and found Jane eager to see me and keen to make me pass out something it took her less than an hour to manage. The Sunday was spent for me recovering and for Jane in college work.

As the girls did not have a mascot on Wednesday I was told I had to stand as mascot. However when I got there I found the girls standing around and I was told by one of them that their opponents had cancelled at the last moment. I was pleased at this news until Lian suggested they should have a practice session and added so as I was not wasting my time I should go to the changing rooms and strip and knell and give head. This got a cheer and I suffered several pinches before I was pushed into their changing room with most of the girls following. They pulled my clothing off laughing and poking me as my flesh was exposed. By then Lian had removed her knickers and was sitting her big thighs open and I was pushed between them. I licked away at her nearly hairless and by now very familiar pussy as the rest of the girls piled out to play a six a side practice game. I was kept on my knees for over two hours giving oral delight to I guess a dozen of the girls and by the end I was tired and frustrated as well as feeling quite cold.

The girls then poured in to shower and I was pulled him with them and forced on my knees to give five more orgasms to different girls. The girls then announced they were off for an all girls pub crawl and Lian suggested I was dressed as a girl and tugged along. I moaned at that and Denise laughed and said I would only get in the way and instead they should tie me up here so I was available to party with when they got back and the girls cheered and laughed at this and worse it was suggested to tie another bra full of stones onto my balls. I protested as I was tied to the clothes pegs by three bras but luckily they did not attach anything to my balls. However as they dressed I was surrounded and groped by them suffering some real pain to my groin in their savage hands before I was left tied and exposed to await their return.

I stood cold and uncomfortable and shuddering at the thought of what they would do to me when they returned from a drunken pub crawl. Then after another tedious hour into the changing room came a large attractive blonde woman aged about forty with big platform boobs. She was wearing a suit and smiled as she saw me and said that the hockey girls were real naughty girls. I groaned in reply wondering who she was but also aware of her eyes checking me out and how unperturbed she was. She smiled and asked why I had volunteered and I said with some honestly because of my girlfriend. She looked fascinated and said had I been a mascot for the girls before and I nodded and she smiled and said she had overheard some of the girls discussing me. I groaned as she approached me and then gasped as she told me she had told the hockey girls to be careful but as I was obviously a toy boy it was okay to make me suffer. I realised she must be the new head of department Victoria Penrose that Denise and Lian had talked about. She stood in front of me and told me I was pretty and I moaned again at that as I knew she intended to use me.

Victoria Penrose smiled and told me as I had guessed she was the head of PE and then told me she could cause the girls a lot of trouble for leaving me tied. I told her I did not want the girls to get in trouble. Victoria Penrose laughed and told me of course I did not as they would rip my balls off if I did get them in trouble. Then she smiled and told me if I did not obey her she would tell the girls I had complained and then I would really suffer. I groaned at her threat knowing she spoke the truth so I pleaded with her not to tell the girls she had found me. Victoria Penrose smiled and told me she would not so long as I was a good boy and did as she wanted. I groaned and agree and she pulled a pen knife from her pocket and used it to undo the knots. She told me this was a little to public but she had a key to a more private area and walked off and I followed her knowing she had me in her power.

She took me into a small side room and I later gathered this was her personal changing area. Inside was a shower and cupboard but also a massage table and this I recognised from my days serving Gwen. Victoria Penrose smiled and told me she had inherited the table and had not found a use for it before but now she thought she could use it. She smiled and got a bottle of oil from the cupboard and told me I was going to carefully and lovingly massage her all over and smiled and looking me straight in the eye told me that later on I would be paying real special attention to her cunt. Then she grabbed me by the dick making me yelp and she laughed and told me not to be a wimp and that the hockey girls were a lot rougher. She rubbed me and I felt myself becoming erect. Victoria Penrose carried on until I was fully erect and then let me go and told me she was not interested in my cock as no way was I getting inside her. Then she stripped naked hanging her clothing up as she did so.

She placed a towel on the table and lay on it face down and told me to start with her back and work down telling me she wanted to feel nice and relaxed before I showed her what the hockey team had taught me about female pleasure. Naked she was big and plump with soft white skin and a big round bottom. I rubbed oil on her back and after a couple of minutes was directed to rub the cheeks of her big and floppy bottom. As I worked away she told me I had nice hands and after five minutes made me rub her legs and then her feet. As I did so she questioned me and discovered I had served the hockey girls for several years. She laughed and told me she had heard stories about me during last year and how sexy submissive I was. With that she turned and told me to work up her legs and thighs but leave her cunt till last. I did as she wanted and she smiled and asked me where I had been last year and when I told her the USA and she asked about my year there. I told her I had had a great time and hoped to go and do research there. She smiled and asked who my supervisor would be and gasped when I said Doctor Gabrielle. It turned out that she had read a couple of Gabby’s books and found Gabby’s theories on the superiority of the clitoris and the need for women to assume clitoral power very interesting. I moaned at that as Victoria Penrose directed me to rub her boobs as she pontificated about Gabby’s clitoral power theory. Her boobs were big but over soft and as I rubbed then oiled their large white surfaces her nipples went hard and expanded big and red. As I excited her Victoria Penrose opened her legs and I saw that she had a very hairy pussy but noticed that already she was wet. Victoria Penrose smiled at me and told me to gently massage her tummy and I did so finding it floppy under my hands as she had several inches of fat.

Then she wiggled on the table and told me for the next part my hands got a rest but my mouth could take over. With that comment she cupped her boobs and told me to kiss her nips before moving down for the main course. I moved and gently kissed and then licked each of her large erect nipples before she ordered me to get busy down below. I moved between her big thighs as she opened her legs wider and was confronted by her large hairy and wet pussy. I started to lick around her pussy and she told me not to be shy but to get my mouth right in her. I did as she requested and was soon licking away at her pussy that opened for me and soon I was drenched by her juices. Victoria Penrose moaned a few times as I worked away but it was nearly fifteen minutes before she got vocal and groaned and moaned as I brought her to a raging climax. As soon as she had come I was pushed away red face and frustrated as I had been giving oral delight all day with nothing in return. Victoria Penrose smiled at me and told me to lick her breasts to bring her down nice and gently and I did so. As I did so she played with my hair and told me I gave excellent head as she would expect from a toy slave. Then she told me as I was a real submissive and believed in clitoral power she was going to use me to calm herself down on when ever she fancied it.

I did not say anything first because my mouth was full of white breast and secondly because I had little to do with PE and hoped to avoid her. Victoria Penrose patted my head as I licked her nipples that I noticed was still erect and told me to call her Victoria when we were alone as she agreed with Doctor Gabrielle that mistress was for male fantasy. However she continued as far as she was concerned she was my mistress what ever I called her. I did not argue as she laughed and told me I did not get off in her and as she considered men wanted to come far too much coming would be a privilege I would have to earn. With that one of her hands grabbed my semi erect dick and rubbed me bringing me to full erection. She smile and carried on rubbing me telling me if she had her way she would make all the male students wear chastity belts. She laughed and said if all the male students were in chastity belts they would rapidly learn how to please a girl properly and behave themselves if the only way they got off was if a girl agreed to let them out for a few minutes. I groaned as I remembered Doctor Gabrielle talking about such an idea even though she believed more in women using their clitoris to control men by over sexual usage as this made them passive. I broke off and told Victoria this and she laughed and agreed but said she liked the idea of the frustrated desperate man.

With that she let my erection go and got up and told me she had to get off home as her husband would be waiting for her. She laughed and told me she followed though on her chastity idea with him and made him wear a chastity belt most of the time. She laughed and told me that after dinner she had a lie down and he licked her off. If he did her well then and also when they got into bed and she felt like it she let him come. She smiled and said usually he only lasted a few thrusts before filling her up and laughed and told me then he got a nice cream pie to eat. I groaned at that and thought he must be mad to live with her but then I let Jane mistreat me just as badly but in a different manner. She then dressed as carefully as she had undressed and when she was finished turned and smiled at me. I shuddered and groaned as she said she had better tie me back up as the hockey team deserved to play with me. I protested and asked her to let me go but she just laughed and told me Denise would hunt me down and also no way was she ruining the girls’ fun all she wanted was to borrow me occasionally. I moaned as she pushed me out and back into the changing room. Once there she reattached me to the pegs as I begged her to let me go. All this did was amuse her and when I was trapped she dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed my dick. I gasped as she slipped it into her warm mouth and excited me. Her oral technique was very good and soon she had me moaning but as I half expected when I was nearly coming she let go and stood and laughed at me and told me I tasted nice. With that she gave me a quick but painful pinch on the balls and left me to await the return of the girls.

For another hour I stood my frustrated erection quickly fading away trapped to wait for the girls return. I heard them before I saw them and groaned as they were obviously well tanked up. The door opened and in they all piled. I groaned as I saw they had with them several crates of beer and obviously intended to party in the changing room. Then I saw they had with them two lads. Both lads were being held by the girls but not in a nasty manner and obviously expected a party with the girls. One lad saw me and laughed and asked what sort of pervert was I as the girls steered him into the changing area. His friend was much faster on the uptake and mumbled a swear word and then pulled himself free and set off to run away. He wiggled past two of the girls and was off as fast as he could as they laughed at him. His friend was still laughing at me as the two girls on his arms Rachel and Elizabeth tightened their grip. Lian was behind him and with frightening expertise she slipped her arms around him and undid his jeans and pulled them over his thighs taking his underpants with them. He cried out but was lost as Lian’s big hands moved and gripped his balls hard making him scream in pain as she laughed and I heard Rachel tell him he was going to find out what sort of pervert I was as he was going to get fucked by the whole team before replacing me. He recovered and swore but with his balls in Lian’s strong grip he had no chance. She gave them a couple more squeezes rewarded each time by him screaming before he stopped swearing and started to beg for mercy. This just made the girls laugh and with his balls still trapped in Lian’s hands the rest of the girls rapidly stripped him naked.

By then the other boy had made good his escape and the girls had locked the changing room door. The new lad was grabbed and pulled to the floor onto a towel and was tied by some old long socks to a bench by his arms leaving him helpless. For nearly ten minutes the girls assaulted him as a gang rubbing, pinching and poking him all over but with his bottom and groin as their favourite targets. He was begging and screaming and after five minutes he was crying but the girls just carried on. I had been left alone to watch them abuse him until Denise walked over to me and fisted me hard and untied me and pulled me over. I was made to lie down next to him and attached like he was to the bench this time by bras lying uncomfortably on a towel. The other guy was soft so the girls rubbed and kissed him until he was hard and as they did so Denise rubbed me roughly to full helpless erection. Then Denise announced we were playing a game and one we would both want to win. She announced that we had to satisfy girls and every orgasm we gave a girl got us a point while every time we came lost us five. She then announced to moans from both of us that the loser got to ride a broom handle and also spent the night tied up with a bra full of stones on his balls getting a big cheer and a shudder from me as I remembered how that had hurt. While I was sure I would win the idea of a long gang bang made me shudder as I knew how nasty the girls would get particularly as they intended to carry on drinking.

Denise then announced the girls got nice and excited on the face and finished off on our dicks and then said as captains her and Lian went first. With that the massive black girl reached under her skirt and pulled off her knickers and leered at me and told me to get her off. She plonked her big hairy black pussy on my face and I groaned under her bulk and also because several of the girls were rubbing me. I licked away at her pussy noticing who dirty it had got during the evening from when I had last pleased her. After a couple of minute she moved and engulfed me and hammered away on me reminding me not to come. As she did so I saw Lian was on top of the other guy hammering away at his dick while Rachel was sitting on his face. Soon my face had a knickerless but dressed Elizabeth on it and I pleased her Denise used me. To my horror I realised I was close to coming as I had provided oral pleasure without relief all day. However Denise came quite quickly but when Elizabeth moved onto my dick I was lost and knew it. She rode me hard as Georgina removed her knickers and sat herself on my face. Even Georgina’s wiggles and bad taste could not stop me and I exploded just before Elizabeth my face full of the pounding pussy of Georgina. Elizabeth just hammered away making me sob as she brought herself off. I was in pain particularly when Georgina replaced her and brutally rode me laughing and pointing out I was on negative. Next onto my face was Wu but by the time I had managed to get Georgina to orgasm my dick was less sensitive even though I still found it hard to be used by Wu. As Wu rode me I licked Lavina’s hairy pussy.

Wu came quite quickly and was replaced on my face by Imogen as Wu used my dick to please herself with. Next was Amelia and then Paige. When I had Paige on my dick I was getting excited and came with her my face full this time of Anna’s pussy. I timed my orgasm to coincide with that of Paige but still Anna was straight onto my sensitive erection and riding me and while she was not trying to hurt me every thrust as she excited herself made me moan. The girls laughed and pointed out while I was satisfying the girls quickly as I had come twice I was losing big time. I groaned at that as the other guy seemed to be able to carry on with a hard dick but obviously was too stressed out to come. His oral technique was not very good making the girls complain as they sat on his face and slap him around but all that did was reduce his excitement. After Anna had reached climax on me I was ridden by Danielle and then by Amber each girl getting themselves in the mood on my face first. A continuous stream of girls is the worse sort of gang bang for a boy to suffer as you get no rest and as Lian sat herself on my face I was already feeling exhausted. However the thought of the girls tying a bra full of stones onto my balls for the night kept me going. As it was Lian on me I knew all the girls had got off at least once by now however as I well knew these girls wanted to get off a lot more than once and one orgasm just got them in the mood for a lot more. This was particularly true when they were drinking and as we were gang banged the girls were knocking back the beers at an alarming rate.

The girls carried on using us and after five more girls I felt my excitement rise. Desperately I tried to hold back as I knew not only would this orgasm increase the chances of me getting a night of agony but also afterwards the gang bang would be really unpleasant. I survived the rough riding of first Georgina and then Imogen but next was Lavina. I tried not to come desperately concentrating on the open wet pussy of Amber as she sat on my face but could not and as Lavina tightened in orgasm the sensation made me sob and scream and come with her. It was a very powerful orgasm but annoyed Amber who pushed Lavina off me and stuffed me into her rough pussy and soon had me screaming as she abused my sensitive dick in her muscular vagina. The girls laughed as Chelsea sat herself on my face and I heard comments that maybe while the other guy was a shit licker a hard dick should mean they kept him as a toy boy. This in one way pleased me as another toy mascot would mean less agony for me but the thought of the bra of stones terrified me. The gang bang continued and my dick went from agony to sore as the girls used me one after another. Always I had one riding me usually uncaring as to the affect they were having on me while another slammed herself onto my face for oral pleasure. I pleased another dozen times before I had a painful empty coming and the girls laughed and called that to my distress number four. The other guy had still not come but was constantly crying and in fact frequently was not fully hard.

Six more times a girl took pleasure from me and then I heard the other guy scream and Amber laugh and shout he was finally blowing into her. I was pleased as I concentrated on the heaving pussy of a drunk Imogen. Then to my delight I gathered from the noise the other guy had totally lost his erection and flopped defeated out of Amber. She was swearing at him and the other girls started to abuse and pump the guys soft dick to try and get him back into action. At that point Imogen moved onto my dick and Amber staggered over drunk and angry and told me to suck her off right now. I moaned as her wet open and sticky pussy was thrust into my mouth but did as she wanted aware of the sounds of the girls jeering and the other guy crying and begging. I managed to get both Amber and Imogen off at virtually the same time and then I was mounted and used by Jiang. As she used me I did not have a girl on my face and was able to see the other guy had most of the girls around him. His dick was in as I looked first Paige’s and then Rachel’s mouths but was staying soft. He was crying and pleading for mercy as the girls cursed him and called him a one shot flop and a lot worse. Then Georgina sat herself on my face and my double service resumed. For sometime as I pleased girl after girl they tried to get the other guy hard but then they gave up on him. His screams intensified as instead of trying to get him up the girls instead abused his soft dick. It was bitten and tugged as were his balls by the rough drunk girls. I concentrated on the stream of girls demanding me aware of how close I was to joining him. Then he was pulled up and bent over a bench and for well over fifteen minutes his bottom was abused first by the broom handle and then by bottles and finally a hockey stick. The girls did not leave his groin out of it and this was kicked and thumped quite a few times as well. Then he was dragged into the shower area and I was able to see though the pubes of Rachel that several of the girls were pissing right into his mouth. Next as Paige replaced Rachel on my face he was tied back up and screamed as a bra was attached to his balls. It was a massive bra and as it was filled with stones he really sobbed and begged and I saw as Paige moved onto my dick that his balls were grossly stretched by it. The girls were laughing and pinching him as Paige rode me and my tired tongue pleased Lian aware that I to could soon join him if my efforts slackened. Then to my surprise I had a painful empty orgasm with Paige but Lian just made me carry on.

For well over an hour the girls carried on using me one after another and I had two more empty agony orgasms. All the time the other guy was tied sobbing and the girls amused themselves by pinching and poking him. They shoved a vibrator up his bottom and left it in him as well as bending and tugging his still soft dick. They also fed him snot and worse as they stood laughing at him. The nastiest thing they did was either to pull on the bra of stones of set it swinging and from his screams I wondered if they would end up castrating him. By then they were to drunk to care and I knew they would find it funny to do the same to me. However by then some of the girls were staggering off to bed and some had to be carried. Finally only Denise and Lian and a couple more were left. For another thirty minutes I was ravished by them as they left the other guy alone in his agony. Then Denise announced they had better tidy up and I was untied and able to move my arms and sit up. I was in agony as I had spent the evening tied and with usually two heavy girls on me. However compared to the other guy I was in a good shape. Denise grabbed him and asked did he want to spend the night tied and he begged her to let him go. Denise laughed and told him she would not but if he liked he could spend the night and tomorrow in her bed pleasing her and her friends and he had no choice but to agree. She untied him and he collapsed. Denise pulled the bra off his balls scattering stones everywhere and her and Georgina pulled him up and dragged him off laughing and telling Lian and Imogen they could have me. Luckily Imogen was to drunk to want more sex so Lian made me help her carry Imogen to her room and neither myself or Imogen could really walk. Then Lian took me back to the flat where Jane was asleep in bed. She woke up and soon I was lying exhausted on the bed as the two girls had a long noisy and for me painful threesome on top of me.

No comments: