Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Year four term one part fifteen


Year four term one part fifteen

I awoke in Melissa‘s bunk bed with a groan to find both women were already up and worse I was expected to perform again. Helen made me move out and gripped my dick. I yelped in pain as after the previous gang bangs it was red and sore but to my amazement and I think the two women’s I got hard. Helen laughed and said either I was a super stud or the drugs were still in my system and personally I suspect it was a bit of both. Helen carried on rubbing me until I was fully erect and then took me to her bed where she made me lie down on it. She removed a dressing gown and totally naked got on me and made me first provide her with oral pleasure and then she ravished me. On her third orgasm I spurted as well a very painful intense orgasm and the world spun. Helen found that funny and even more amusing when I went soft. Melissa then wanted me and Helen told her I needed twenty minutes and the drugs to get it up again annoying her. Then Helen produced the stallion horse pills and I begged her as yesterday they had really hurt. Helen laughed at me and told me she would give me two now and the third in the evening so I could keep it up for the whole of the party. I groaned but swallowed the two tablets she made me take. Then Melissa announced she would get head off me as she did not have time to wait but told me that tonight I was really going to need that extra tablet. Helen left me with Melissa who removed her jeans and knickers and lay on the bed and made me kneel at the foot of it and please her with my tongue. As I did so I felt hot and dizzy and the pain from my groin was intense as the drugs worked their evil magic on me. After two orgasms Melissa dressed and left and I then served Helen who was still not dressed. She made me lie and fisted my shaft making me scream but I went fully hard. Therefore roughly she ravished me finding my sobs of agony very funny. After she had come I was allowed to come downstairs and given a bowl of cereal for my breakfast before she made me go to the bathroom something that was nearly impossible with a forced wooden agony erection. After that I had a fast shower and she watched me shave before telling me we had better get going adding she was sure I was in for a more exhausting day than yesterday and emitted a deep booming laugh when I groaned in despair.

She drove me to the yard keeping a careful hold of the rein and when we got there I saw Emma one and two waiting for me. I was pulled into the side room and the rein was attached and the gas heater turned on as it was a very cold day. The fact I was naked and shivering did not worry the women but they wanted to stay warm. I lay dazed on the bed with my groin throbbing. The pain from my balls was less either because they were empty or because Helen had only given me two tablets but my dick felt very bad after yesterday. I was left with Emma one and soon she was naked and on me and brutally the gross ancient old woman used me laughing at my helplessness. After five minutes she came and made me lick her off before using my dick again and when she came so did I even though it was more pain than pleasure. This amused her and she made me let her have me again laughing at my distressed moans.

Then after her Emma two waddled in and made me serve her enjoying first my tongue and then a long ride on my tender dick. After her Kelly had oral pleasure from me before I gave Georgina the same and I gathered quite a few women were around sorting out their horses and going off for rides. I wished they would all go off as the owner of Tony came in and made me provide her with oral pleasure and then lay back and made me make love to her until she came twice and I had another empty orgasm. Next was Joanna who made me lie still and play with her boobs as she moved from my face to dick as her urges took her. She came five times and made me come as well another unpleasant orgasm as the tablets worked their evil magic on my exhausted dick. After her I served Miss Scudmore finding her dismissive attitude and lack of action very depressing but still brought her off three times with my tongue and dick. After her I served Helen’s ancient mother Belinda and had another empty orgasm with her.

After eight of the horse women one after another any benefit of a night sleep in a proper bed was gone and I totally shattered. Luckily the women seemed all to be busy and I had thirty minutes alone lying half asleep on the bed aware of the sharp throbbing pain from my over used but rock hard dick. Then into the room came a very attractive woman aged about twenty I guess she smiled and stripped and told me her name was Emma three. She was blonde and slim with lovely full boobs and her pubes had been shaved into a heart shape. She looked lovely as she cupped her boobs and smiled at me and usually I would not have minded serving her but I was exhausted and dreaded her obviously tight pussy riding my shaft. Emma moved and pulled me up and kissed me and then pushed my head down so I licked her full sexy boobs. Then she wiggled so I was pushed down between her legs and found myself licking her clean trimmed pussy until after five more minutes she started to moan and she climaxed flooding my mouth with her juices as she came. She smiled and pulled me onto the bed and kissed me and then licked my nipples before moving and taking my dick into her mouth. I sobbed as she sucked on me as the sensation of her tongue was just too much and suddenly I came but obvious emitted nothing because Emma just carried on. I think she thought I was getting excited as I thrashed around in agony as she licked away at my dick. The sensation was far too intense to be enjoyable and finally she pulled off me and told me it was a shame I could not come. Then she mounted me and slipped me into her pussy and I groaned as its tight and obviously muscular walls gripped my shaft. Emma powered away on me smiling with pleasure as she loved me and after five minutes she had a second strong orgasm. She did not stop but urged me to join her in orgasm. She slammed away on me but I was too sensitive to enjoy the experience even though she looked very sexy as her boobs rose and fell as she loved me. Finally she had a tremendous orgasm on me and I was forced to fake my own orgasm to satisfy her needs. I always hate doing this but to have to fake an orgasm with such a good looking and sweet girl felt a hundred times worse and made me want to cry. Afterwards she kissed me and delicately stroked my dick telling me it was amazing how hard it stayed before finally she dressed and left me a disappointed young man.

As soon as she had gone to my horror Emma one returned and stripped and told me she wanted some hard loving. She clambered on me and presented her sweaty pussy for licking and after she had come got on me and hammered away looking disgusting as she used me and laughing at me as she did so. Then as she came my dick spasmed and I lost it into her making her laugh. The evil bitch carried on deliberately riding me hard to hurt me. I started to cry and the knowledge I had come for her and not the attractive girl showed me just how totally powerless the women had made me. This just made Emma laugh even more at me and the only good thing was she came quite quickly and then pealed of me and left me broken on the bed. Next in was Georgina but she did not like the fact I was crying and cursed and slapped my face until I stopped and concentrated on her smelly pussy licking her to orgasm. Then twice she made me serve her with my dick and I was made to pretend I was enjoying myself and again to fake an orgasm with her but I actually did not mind as I did not like her at all. After her I served first Joanna and then Kelly and both women freely used my body for their pleasure.

Helen then turned up and told me it was time for my exercise and I pulled out where I found six of them having mugs of tea. I was made to dance around and play with myself and my distaste for this amused them. Next I was taken off to the riding school and told by Helen I had to do all six jumps clear in less than a hundred seconds or I got the yard broom handle up my arse. She meant it so I set off and managed to do it in ninety five seconds. This amused the women but Helen told me to do it again in less than ninety three seconds or get the hot ball cream. I begged but was slapped by her with a horse whip and set off and the thought of the agony my balls would suffer spurred me on and I finished with a second to spare. Helen told me I deserved a reward and I was given a cup of tea to drink.

I thought that was my reward but Helen had something much worse planned however I think I would have suffered it anyway If I had lost but with hot balls as well. She told me I could join her and the ladies on a hack and I saw they had six horses saddled up. I was naked and said so and Helen laughed and said they knew I nice private way. She then tied more cords around my body pinning my arms to it and then undid the leg rein. I was pulled along to the horse and laughing the women mounted their horses and set off at a walking pace. I was dragged along stumbling behind them. I was naked and tied and worse sporting a hideous full erection and as it was a freezing cold day I was soon shivering with cold. The women rode out of the yard and down a track and then along some fields with me jogging along to keep up. They ignored me but after a few minutes they made the horses go faster and then faster still forcing me to run along. This went on for nearly fifteen minutes by which time I was covered in sweat and mud. The mud came either from the track or from the horses kicking it up and into my face. Then we came across two more women on horses both very large women and they chatted and also laughed at me. The larger of the two asked about me and was told by Helen to pop over and test me out making her laugh. She pointed to my erection and said it was magnificent and named a drug and Helen told her two tablets making the woman cackle with laughter. Then the other woman asked was I coming to the show on Sunday and Helen said she hoped I would put in an appearance. After that I was ignored before we set off again for another exhausting fifteen minutes of running. We then stopped on top of one of the hills and the women chatted and I was pulled over by Helen and told by her that on the way back they were going to canter all the way so I had better keep up because if she had to stop my arse got a broom ride. I groaned as we set off and was soon running as fast as I could to stop falling. I am a good runner but the pace was killing and worse the ground was uneven.

Therefore about half way down I fell and was dragged along screaming for about ten metres before Helen pulled up. She cursed me and told me not to be a wimp and added the next fall meant I wore the broom handle for the rest of the day. I moaned and staggered up and off we set again at a killing pace but some how I managed just to keep my feet and keep up with the horses. However by the time we got to the yard I ached and could hardly breathe. The women tied their horses up and then Joanna wandered over and fisted my erection telling me that it was magnificent. I groaned as I wanted to collapse. Then Helen boomed out to me to follow her as I needed cleaning. I groaned and she stood me next to a wall and then fired freezing cold water all over me. After that horror I was dragged back to the at least warm room and retied to the wall and then I collapsed onto the bed. The women crowded around me and I saw Helen was holding a large and disturbingly thick broom handle. She boomed for me to turn over and crouch on the bed. I begged but was told to get on with it unless I wanted a lot more than a few thrusts. Therefore I did as she ordered and was soon crouching on the bed. To my relief I saw Emma two rubbing some oily liquid onto the broom handle but then I gasped as I realised it was another muscle cream and would be unbearably hot. I did not have time to protest as Helen positioned the broom handle near my bottom and then without any finesse rammed it up me. I screamed and collapsed onto the bed as the handle seemed to rip its way up me and screamed as Helen sadistically pushed it in deep. Then I screamed again as the burning oil hit my innards. Over all my screams I could hear the women laughing making the whole situation even worse. Soon the burning oil had me wiggling and squirming on the handle making it rasp me even more.

After several minutes Helen pulled the handle out leaving me crying on the bed and told me next time I did not do as I was asked I got it a dozen times worse. I lay my bottom on fire sobbing as the women trailed out laughing leaving Joanna stripping to use me. She mounted me and ravished me three times as I lay my bottom aching from its rape and from the oil that was still coating it. Amazingly I had a painful orgasm with her and that made me feel even worse. After Joanna it was Emma one and then Georgina and then Emma two. In fact all afternoon the women visited me to use me. I was used by all the women who had abused me in the morning plus Susan and also three large middle aged women I had not served before abused me. I did not catch their names if indeed they told me their names but served all afternoon in dazed pained state. The arrival of Melissa and Sophia did not please me as I knew my day of female service had hardly started. After serving both of them I was used by Emma one and two and then by Joanna and Belinda before finally the yard seemed to be emptying.

Helen untied me and dragged me to her car and told me she was off to a party and I was coming along as well. She took me to the house and I was pleased to find that Melissa and Sophia had already gone out. Helen made us both a sandwich but to my horror handed me another of the white tablets. I took it with a groan as I still seemed to be fully hard and after I had eaten it I felt dizzy and was in real agony from my groin. Helen did not care and made me come with her to the bathroom where she stripped and made me wash her with a flannel and then knell and lick her off. Then she dressed in a long skirt and handed me an old dressing gown to wear. Then she got a bottle of wine and I discovered we were walking to the party. It was only a couple of hundred yards and was dark but I was still worried particularly as I was still tied by the cord. When entered a much larger house and were let in by a smiling Joanna who told me I looked better naked.

I was pulled into the dinning room and saw inside six more women. They included Kelly, Emma one, Georgina and three women I had not seen before. Helen boomed out greetings and asked Joanna where to tie me and the other end of the cord was chained to the leg of a large sofa. Then Helen pulled the dressing gown off me and slapped my bottom and told me to put on a sexy dance for the ladies. I did as she wanted as they watched and laughed at me but also chatted as if I was not there. The other three women were all middle aged and none were small women. They also were as free with their rough hands as the others and soon my dick and balls were aching as they were slapped, pinched and pulled to keep me dancing as strongly as possible. Then food was served and the women sat themselves around the table I was not hungry and that was good as I was not offered any food but instead I was ordered to get under the table and go around licking the women and was told I had better get all eight of them off twice before the end of the meal.

Helen pushed me under and opened her legs and I groaned as she pulled me close my nose bumped into her large knickers and she swore at me and told me to hold them to one side and get stuck in. I did so pleased that she was at least clean and also that she groaned in orgasm in less than five minutes. The rest of the women were chatting ignoring me as Helen pushed me to the woman on her left. I recognised her from her lower limbs and groaned as I saw it was Georgina and already she had opened her legs and removed her knickers. I got busy pleasing her and after about five more minutes she came. As I did so the woman opposite kicked me several times I think by mistake before I moved onto Emma one and groaned as she to had removed her knickers. I pleasured her and when she came the women stopped talking and I heard one or two comments about not choking on her food. The next woman I did not know but she had a hairy unclean pussy and emitted loads of liquids as I licked her to a powerful climax. By then I was feeling hot and battered under the table as I moved to pleasure Kelly. The other two new women were next and both had very hairy unclean pussies but both did not slow me down to much. In fact I had pleasured all eight quite quickly the first time around but the second time around all seemed to take longer to reach orgasm. As each women came they made no secret of their orgasm but moaned loudly and were teased by the others as they did so.

Then I was pulled out to find the women were on their dessert. Helen boomed out to me that I was to toss myself off and to come before they had finished. I moaned as no way could I come as I was to sore and my balls were empty and in fact the only thing keeping me hard was the drugs. However for maybe ten minutes with growing despair I tried to come thinking as best I could of Jane. However it did not work as nothing seemed to be there and by the time Helen had finished I was no where near coming. Helen laughed and pulled her chair back and told me to get over her lap as I got my bum slapped for not doing as she said. I groaned but did as she wanted and then gasped as powerfully her hand smacked me. The next blow was worse and made me gasp and the third made me moan out loud. Helen just kept going slapping me powerfully and expertly and by the tenth blow I was twisting and yelping in pain. She gave me a dozen and pushed me off and I moaned as I was told by Georgina to get on her lap. She was not as strong as Helen but still hit hard and gave me a dozen blows as well. By then my bottom was really smarting and my next lap was of course Emma one and I groaned as I knew all eight were going to smack me. By the time all eight had hit my bottom a dozen times each I felt as if it was on fire and the women were all laughing and commenting on how red it was.

Then Joanna grabbed me by the balls and told me I had a nice bed to lie in and the women laughed as I groaned. Joanna moved and fisted me telling the women they did to have to worry about me keeping it up and then Helen untied me and together I was pulled upstairs and into a bedroom and flung onto a double bed. Soon my cord was attached to it and Helen left me with Joanna who was claiming hostess’s rights. She stripped and jumped me and soon I gave her oral pleasure followed by her ravishing me and when she came I had a painful orgasm as well. After that she made me satisfy her with my tongue before dressing and telling me as she did so I would get them all off individually and then it would be a free for all. Next was Emma one and three times the gross crude ancient women made me serve her. Then I had the nicer experience of pleasuring Kelly who oddly only seemed to want to come twice.

Then I served the first and wetter of the new women. Her name she told me as she stripped exposing far too much white sagging flesh was Lucy. Lucy bounced on me and told me she had enjoyed my tongue but loved dick and loved to be on top and I was soon in her large slack pussy groaning as the big woman ravished me. After five minute she groaned in orgasm but carried on laughing until five minutes later she came again. She carried on slower but laughed and snogged me and told me I was cute and she wished her husband could keep going as well as I was. I groaned at that and as she carried on telling me how poor he was in bed I stopped the noise by wiggling myself up and licking her sagging boobs and this finally shut her up. She pinned me to her boobs and hammered away and when she came so did I and this pleased Lucy who laughed and said she still had the knack and with that she dressed and left me lying semi comatose on the bed.

The next woman was larger and uglier with a massive stomach and large but low hanging boobs. She stripped and clambered on me pinching my balls as she did so. She told me her name was Sara and unless I got busy with my hands and tongue she would personally ram a wine bottle right up my sad arse. I groaned at her crude threat but moved and was soon licking her hairy pussy and rubbing at her request her plump floppy boobs. This got her off in about ten minutes but then she went on my dick and brutally rode me and came twice more in less than five minutes to my great relief. Next was Georgina and she took three strong orgasms from me forcing me to serve her as she wanted by a stream of threats and instructions.

Then it was the last of the women I had not served before and her name was Ruby. She was a very fat woman aged forty eight she told me but her boobs were small and therefore still upright. However with all her flab they looked more like man boobs apart from the slightly larger nipples. However she did not care and made me lick her nipples to get her in the mood. Then she moved onto my dick and ravished me and was not a good rider and she pounded away on me. After she had come she moved and I had to go on top and please her and as I did so lick her boobs and snog her. For her third orgasm she made me first kneel and excite her with my tongue and then make love to her form behind for a couple of minutes. However Ruby decided to change things and made me lie down and she ravished me with her on top facing away until she climaxed loudly on me. The final woman was Helen and she battered away on me coming twice before telling me I would from now on be open house for the next two hours.

I groaned because after she left in powered Joanna, Emma and Lucy and all three stripped naked. They clambered onto me and I discovered as they snogged and groped me that all three were drunk. Then I was pushed into Lucy’s pussy and she rode me as Joanna grabbed first go on my face leaving Emma with my hands. However both women came quite quickly giving Emma a choice so she rode me while Joanna carried on squatting over my face and pulling my hair to keep me going on licking her. Then the rest of the women drifted into the room to my horror and as Joanna and Emma came they got off me and were replaced by Georgina and Sara. To my horror I saw all eight were lying around either naked or just dressed in a collection of dressing gowns with I noticed Helen wearing the one I had arrived in. They were all drinking and I moaned as Sara forced me into her while Georgina sat herself on my face. Worse my hands were grabbed and placed between two sets of fat thighs. No way could I serve four women at once but they were drunk and insisted. When I failed I was kicked and slapped and somehow I managed it. After Sara and Georgina had come Helen and Ruby used me but as I licked Helen off and groaned with my shaft embedded in Ruby my hands were being forced to massage pussy and boob. For two hours I was kept totally busy by the women but after an hour my hands were not forced into massaging anyone apart from the current woman riding my battered face. I can remember that six times my dick spasmed but the women took no notice of it. However after two hours first Sara and then Georgina left followed by Emma and the pressure eased. After another agony hour I was left lying with Helen, Joanna and Lucy. However all three were now completely drunk and forced me to carry on and now they took turns to sit on either my face or dick with the third waiting on my stomach with my hands massaging her boobs. This went on for another hideous hour and each woman came at least six more times. By then I felt flattened and blistered but finally Joanna seemed to pass out and Lucy staggered up and announced she should go home and suck her husband off for letting her out on a girl’s night out. Helen said she would walk her home and the two women drapped the snoring Joanna onto the bed and then I was pulled off.

I was dressed in the old dressing gown and the two women also dressed and then we staggered out. The women could hardly walk but luckily Lucy lived only about fifty yards away. After Helen had seen her to her door she pulled me back to her house. There she tied me to her bed and then ravished me savagely six more times telling me that a load of sex killed off the alcohol. Finally she was sated and allowed me to sleep however after an hour I awoke to find my dick was soft and I desperately needed a wee. After that I was able to collapse next to the snoring Helen and sleep.

No comments: