Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Year four term one part sixteen


Year four term one part sixteen

The next morning Helen woke me up by rubbing my tender dick and she laughed when I got hard and ravished me telling me I was amazing. Worse after she went to wash I was joined by Melissa and Sophia who were both hung over. Both demanded and received oral delight from me before they ravished me. I moaned under Sophia and pleased her but when Melissa finally tightened in orgasm on me to my horror I had a tremendous orgasm and passed out. I was woken up by a punch in the balls from Melissa and found she had two of the tablets in her hand. She ordered me to swallow them telling me I had better wank it up as well because her and Sophia wanted another stick ride. I groaned but swallowed them and as I did so Sophia told me I was going to need my erection because tonight I partied with them and they had a real evil plan as to how I was going to amuse them. Then both girls made me knell at the foot of the bed and give them oral pleasure and luckily that seemed to be enough. By the time they left I was feeling shattered and dazed as the amount of sex and the tablets affected me. Of course my groin was throbbing with pain but I could see my tender dick slowly becoming erect under the heinous influence of the horse drugs.

Then Helen returned and made me shave and use the bathroom something that was nearly impossible with my now raging agony erection. Then I was allowed a bowl of cereal before Helen told me it was time to get to the yard. As I left Melissa grabbed my balls and told me try and keep them full because tonight I had loads of sexy young vixens to please. Helen laughed and told Melissa that with my growing reputation as a super stud and the number of women who visited the yard on a Saturday anyway I had no chance to spare myself as I was going to be fucked all day without a break at all.

Helen drove me to the yard where Emma two was waiting and soon I was tied back in the spare room lying naked on the bed as Emma enjoyed me three times. After her I served three times Belinda and then the much younger and more attractive Susan. However I was so tired she did not excite me even though I had an empty orgasm with her. Then Joanna turned up looking rough and made me spend thirty minutes on my knees licking her off three times to help her with her raging hangover. Then I pleased the tedious Miss Scudmore before serving the owner of Toby. After her was a buxom attractive woman aged about thirty called Laura who had a shaved pussy and nice big boobs. She made me knell and give her oral pleasure and took sometime to come but from then on she turned into a real handful. She made me lie and got on me and powered away on my dick stopping every couple of minutes for a few licks of her pussy and as I licked her she fisted me. It took her ten minutes to come again but then in the next ten minutes she had two more tremendous orgasms. She then insisted I came and licked my dick until suddenly I spasmed. Then she ravished me again laughing as I groaned until she had a final fifth orgasm and got off me telling me I was a good fuck.

Then I pleased a hung over Kelly and then an equally hung over Lucy followed by Sara. I was feeling shattered but I had no rest as next I pleased one after another five more women. All were new to me but none made an impression on my befuddled mind. I remember that all had smelly and hairy pussies and none were young but I can remember nothing more than that. Then Emma one arrived and finding I was not licking her enthusiastically she made me turn over. Then she rammed her hand up me and pumped my bottom making me scream in agony. When she had reduced me to desperate begging she allowed me to resume my oral service to her pussy and then she ravished me with me desperately trying to please her aware of real pain from my bottom. Then Joanna used me fully before the sexy Emma three enjoyed me. Then I served a round fifty year old with saggy flesh called Lisa who made me lick her bottom before loving her from behind. Then she went on top but faced away from me and made me rub her massive saggy white bottom as she enjoyed two orgasms from me and I recall spasming into her as she came. I sort of passed out but was the woken up by a slim dark girl pinching my balls. She had a nice trim figure and made me lick her off twice but did not use my over sensitive dick to my great relief.

Then I pleased Helen followed by Emma two once again and was told I had better get on with it as loads of women wanted me. I groaned at that but Emma had spoken the truth as for five hours I was not left alone for more than a minute. As soon as one woman had gone off happy the next was in the room stripping and demanding pleasure. I guess I pleased fifteen different women during the exhausting afternoon but could easily be out by one two or even three women. Most I had served before but at least four and maybe thinking about it five were ones I had not pleased up to then. Several times the women visited me in pairs for a service including twice I think Emma two first with Emma one and then with I think with Susan. By the end my dick throbbed my balls felt empty and ached and my mouth, jaw and tongue felt sore and blistered. In fact my whole body ached as most of the women had gone on top and only a few were light enough not to make that a nasty trial. For the last hour it was women returning for seconds or thirds and now they swarmed in in pairs or more slapping and pinching me to keep me going. Then finally they seemed to be leaving and in a gap between my head being forced between female thighs I saw it was dark.

I finished with a painful session with the disgusting Emma one before Helen came and untied me and told me to follow her and took me to her car where I saw Melissa and Sophia were waiting I was pushed into the back and was groped by the girls as Helen drove us to her house. There I was told I could have a short rest with Melissa telling me to enjoy it as I was not getting much sleep that night. I passed out on the top bunk missing tea but I was too tired to be hungry. I guess about ninety minutes later Melissa woke me by slapping my balls and told me to get washed and they would then dress me. I staggered off and showered and used the toilet not easy with a wooden erection even though I was pleased to feel it was not fully erect. When I came out Helen was waiting with another tablet and I was forced to take it. I was then pushed into Melissa’s bedroom by Helen. The two girls were there and had make up kits and I saw a pile of female attire and I knew I was going to the party dressed as a girl.

I was too exhausted to protest and worse the pill was doing its evil work and I could hardly stand as waves of pain poured though my groin. Melissa laughed and told me I would make a pretty girl and I was pulled onto the floor. Underneath my bottom the girls placed a towel and then both girls produced paint brushes and some paints. I lay to bemused to object as laughing they painted my balls and dick telling me I looked sexy with the shaved look. Then I was turned and my bottom was painted. Then I was pulled up and had to stand was I was dressed. First on were some red stockings and suspenders both obviously old and the stockings quite torn. Then some very high heeled shoes were forced onto my feet. Then a big pink bra I think of Melissa’s but old and worn. When this was on me the girls produced two balloons and these were filled with water and thrust in to give me a bust. Next was a pink mini dress that hardly covered my painted bottom. Then to finish the effect a large red wig was placed on my head. Then I was made to sit and the girls covered my face in thick make up but also painted my finger nails bright red as well. Then Melissa looped a metal chain around my balls tightly and then used a small lock to keep it fixed. This was attached to a long cord and laughing Melissa told me I was not going to run away. I groaned as she gave the cord a yank and I felt it pull my sensitive balls. Worse of course now my dick was wooden erect and sticking up bulging in the skirt in an obscene manner. The girls laughed at this and then Melissa raised the dress and taped my erection against me. She used an inch wide length of tape wrapped around me so most of my dick was visible but now it did not show as much. Then I was pulled downstairs to where Helen was waiting. She gave a booming laugh when she saw me and told me I made a real pretty girl. I groaned then as she told Melissa and Sophia to phone when they wanted to come home and Melissa replied it would not be before two and Helen told her not to worry. Worse the girls then picked up two bottles of wine each and I knew it was the sort of party where the girls got drunk and the knowledge of what they would then do to me made me want to cry.

I was pulled by the cord attached to my balls out to the car and then we all drove for about three miles to a much larger house and Sophia and Melissa got out and pulled me after them. I found it hard to hard in the shoes and with the cord around my balls had to be careful not to fall. When we entered the house to my horror a gang of six girls instantly surrounded me laughing and playing with me and telling Melissa how brilliant she was to have got me and how stupid I looked painted and dressed as a tart. When they played with my wooden erection I moaned in pain but the girls found it fascinating and rubbed and then pinched and slapped it laughing at the fact whatever they did I stayed erect. Melissa told them about the tablets and they laughed and demanded one and then Melissa produced one telling them on a new lad one would be enough. Then Sophia asked who and after a few seconds they all screeched James. They laughed at this and then Melissa gave my balls a pull and told the girls they had better get me ready before the boys got here and I groaned as I guessed I would be serving all night not in the main party. I was tugged upstairs though the cackling girls my bottom getting quite a lot of abuse as I passed them.

I was taken into a big attic room and saw three mattresses on the floor. Melissa laughed and told me I got the one next to the wall to serve in. I looked bemused and she told me this was the pink room. I repeated that in a confused manner. Melissa laughed and told me in this party there were two special rooms. One was the blue room and in it two girls were serving. Any boy could visit and get a hand job or if he was lucky a blow job from the two girls. However there was a risk attached to going because both girls got to nominate a boy to serve in the pink room. This boy either had to serve at the next party or get someone else to take his place. In the pink room the boys had to get the girls off with both their fingers and tongues or if the girls could get them hard their cocks. To make it even better for the girls both girls who had served got the two boys as boyfriends for a fortnight to date and screw as they wished. The boys however found it fun because as Melissa said being men they were lead by their cocks not their brains. Melissa told me that tonight I was sharing my duties with a fat lad called Paul who had volunteered because as Melissa said with a sneer it was the only way he would get off and James who Melissa told me was cute looking but according to Francesca who had dated him for a couple of months could only do it twice. As for me she said I was a bonus because I was forced hard and I would please without any limits at all. Both rooms officially closed at midnight but actually Melissa added only the blue room did as the pink room carried on with the two boys being fully introduced to their new girlfriends. I groaned at that and worse when Melissa told me she reckoned eighty people would turn up for the party tonight. Melissa laughed and told me not all knew of the pink and blue rooms and not all visited but she was sure well over twenty lads would go into the blue room while as an absolute minimum thirty girls would visit the pink room and then she pinched my balls and told me she was sure all would want a play with me. Then the rest of the girls piled in laughing and Melissa made me lie on the mattress. She pulled up my dress and ripped the tape off me and my forced erection sprung free and was instantly grabbed by a slim leering blonde wearing a short skirt and a low top that left nothing to the imagination.

The girls played with me and asked how they were going to play it. Melissa laughed and said that Paul had volunteered so he could get his rocks off and they should frustrate him. This amused the girls and it was rapidly agreed he would get dressed in drag and teased but given no sexual action at all. It was then I discovered the boys were blindfolded but I was told by the charmer rubbing me at that time I did not count so I could see who I was being fucked by. As for James he would be tied down naked and banged until he could not get it up any more and then would also be drag dressed before being given the tablet and banged more.

Then the girl who had first rubbed me wiggled off her knickers and told me I could start by licking her off. This got a laugh and one of the girls used her name and I realised this was Francesca James ex girlfriend. She had a shaved pussy and tasted clean and pleasant and once more my tired mouth gave a female pleasure. However it was nice to have a young girl riding my face and not an overweight hag. I licked away my dick being groped by more of the girls and after several minutes Francesca came with several squeaks of delight. She pulled off me and smiled and told me no wonder the old women loved me as I gave great head. This made the girls cheer as she told them I had a cute wooden dick and really gave great head so they were in for a real ball of a party. Melissa had removed her knickers and by now the girls had wiped the paint off my dick so she clambered on me and told the girls to watch her rape me adding I should not spurt. She hammered away on me and as she did so another slim girl dark haired and with acne called I think Gabrielle pulled off a tiny black thong and lifted her skirt and climbed onto my mouth. She moaned as I licked her and shouted out that I did give great head. Her pussy had very thick lips and either she trimmed her pubic hair or it was naturally sparse as I licked away occasionally moaning myself as Melissa mistreated my dick with her powerful pussy. I was pleased when both girls came together groaning and moaning and I felt my dick get excited. Melissa must have felt it as well because she pulled off and wanked me making my come painfully but as I came to the girls wonder and amusement nothing came out as my balls were empty. This lead to a lot more teasing but also the girls took turns to pump my dick and my screams as post orgasm I ached convinced them I had come and from their point of view even better I stayed hard.

The situation did not stay like that because another of the girls a plump good looking blonde pulled up her skirt and off came her knickers and I realised to my horror why the girls were all wearing skirts and grabbed my dick and rammed it into her tight and dry pussy. I screamed as she rammed down on me making the rest of the girls laugh and then she rode me laughing at my distress and telling me I should have been more careful about my come. Then another girl slim and quite flat chested but with long legs pulled off her knickers and presented her hairless pussy to my lips. I served her as her friend rode me and quickly I managed to get both of the girls to come. After they had finished I suffered more groping and the cord attached to my balls was tied to mattress and worse my arms were pulled out and attached and then so to were my legs. The girls laughed at me and subjected me to a savage grope session trying to make me have another empty orgasm. I could not so faked one desperate to make them stop. The girls believed me obviously never having seen a man fake an orgasm before but also of course convinced my balls were empty. After my faked coming Francesca ravished me laughing as I moaned and another blonde girl used my mouth for her pleasure.

Then I was finally given a drink which was a massive glass of neat whisky but enough with my exhaustion and lack of food to make my head spin. Then Francesca demanded more head and as I licked her off following her instructions to take my time two more of the girls enjoyed a ride on my tender wooden erection. Then a couple more girls came in and laughed at me and then announced that Paul and James had turned up. Laughing Francesca got off me and smoothed her dress down and told the girls to get Paul up first. The girls stood around laughing and I was left alone. Soon a plump lad was hustled in by about four more girls meaning a dozen were in the room. Francesca walked over to him and told him he was in the pink room and belonged to the girls until midnight and with that the girls assaulted him stripping his clothing off him. As they did so I saw that some of the girls had paints and a few more a big old dress. The lad was stripped naked and groped and then Francesca grabbed his balls and he was made to put on the dress. Then he was dragged onto the mattress by the door and tied to it like I was. As soon as he was tied some of the girls made his face up while I saw Francesca painting his dick and balls. Then a blindfold was placed on him and amid more girlish laughter Francesca announced his fate. She told him they did not fancy him so were not going to use him instead his mouth could clean up a few things and also his cock was going to given some fun rough play but no pleasure. With that Francesca grabbed his balls and twisted them making him scream in a loud high pitched voice and told him that any girl who fancied got to play tug the balls and the girls laughed even louder. Soon several of them had pulled either his dick or balls and he was begging and screaming. After a couple of minutes they left him and I heard him crying. To shut him up Francesca rammed her knickers into his mouth telling him to keep it shut and followed that up with a punch right between his open legs.

Then Francesca said the girls should go and get James as she fancied the revenge fuck. Two of the girls returned with another two girls and a nervous looking slim dark lad. Francesca smiled and told him that she bet when he blew into Dots mouth he did not think she would pick him for a night of female pleasure. James gave a nervous grin and said he hoped it was not Francesca who had set him up and Francesca laughed and said no all the girls wanted to fuck his brains out. He gulped at that and then Francesca told him to get them off. Reluctantly he stripped and when he got to his underpants his nervousness made him stop. Quickly Francesca moved and grabbed them and yanked them down. James went to protest but two of the girls grabbed his arms as Francesca moved and seized his dick and fisted him. He groaned as she was not being gentle and she laughed and told him she knew he liked a light touch but tonight he was going to find out what girls thought of his cock. This got a cheer but I saw he was erect. Francesca then told him he had to wear a dress as it was a girl’s room. He protested but another of the girls smacked his bottom and told him to behave or get his balls twisted. He put on the dress a red number tight but torn and then was pushed onto the mattress. Quickly he was tied spread eagle onto it and Francesca showed him the paint pot and asked him what colour balls he wanted. He swore at her and instantly the slim flat girl leant over and punched him in the balls making him moan. He lay groaning as Francesca painted his balls and then laughing she told him to think sexy as so long as he stayed hard he was safer. She lent forward and licked his dick and instantly he become hard. Then she mounted him and told him as she slipped him in to try and not to come as she knew he could only do it twice. She rode him watched by the others and as she did so one of the girls moved over and removed her knickers and ravished me. She was young and red haired and hammered away painfully on my shaft as Francesca ravished James. The rest of the girls made teasing comments as Francesca used him and I quickly realised she intended him to come. She moaned as she got excited and soon James was as well. He managed to hold on until Francesca came but she sent him over the edge and he came into her. The girl on me also moaned in orgasm and two more girls came over and one sat herself on my face as the other got on my wooden erection. As I pleased them I was aware of James begging and guessed his dick was now being abused by the girls having come into Francesca. Then the girl on my face came and got off as she friend flexed on me and I was able to see Francesca sitting on James face making him clean her pussy while about four of the girls were taking turns to pump his dick. Then Gabrielle announced he was finally hard. As she did so Francesca moved off James and placed on him a blindfold telling him he did not get to see who else banged him but telling him to keep it up. Gabrielle rolled a condom over him and then mounted him making him moan and as she did so another of the girls moved and sat herself on his face.

I was not left alone for long as the girl on me came and then two more girls took pleasure from me. After I had pleased them I was able to see James had two different girls on him and also about a dozen girls were in the room but not Francesca or Melissa. Paul had two girls with him and they seemed to be busy between his legs and from his desperate twisting they were not being nice to him. Then I pleased two more girls followed by two I had pleased earlier enjoying me the other way around. The girls did not get naked at all in fact as all seemed to be in skirts all they did was removed their knickers and lifted their skirts to get pleasure. Occasionally one pulled a boob out for a lick but that was all they did as I was abused. Then James obviously came as and Francesca had said the girls could not get him up. I pleased two more girls as this went on with him begging and screaming before Francesca and Melissa returned. They jeered at him and played with him laughing at his soft dick and calling him names before Melissa made him swallow the tablet. He did so without protest I suspect because Francesca was twisting his balls telling him she was going to push all his remaining come to the top and maybe that would get him hard. The girls watched laughing and soon James was sobbing and then screaming as the tablet worked on him. It seemed to affect him worse than me and he was crying in pain much to the amusement of the girls. Then laughing Francesca mounted him and forced him into her and he really screamed as she ravished him his dick obviously super sensitive. Not that mine was in a better shape as once more two girls demanded pleasure from me.

For the next two hours I was ravished by a dozen of the girls while my mouth was in constant use. I felt completely drained and while three times my dick spasmed into orgasm all that did was hurt me. James was similarly abused and soon his screams had faded to broken sobs but the girls just abused him using both his dick and mouth but the girls who used his mouth swore at him and told him he was no good at licking. However his dick stayed hard and I think most assumed that meant he wanted to suffer and of course thought the same about me. As for Paul every time I was able to look he was twisting in some pain but I could not tell if it was pain or frustrated lust.

Then more girls filled the room until about twenty were there and when I had satisfied the two sexy charmers on me they were not replaced and I was given another massive glass of whisky to drink. Why this was was revealed when two more girls came in. Both girls were in just their underwear and looked dirty and I realised they were dirty and covered in come stains and must be the two girls from the blue room. Francesca asked how many lads had they done and one girl a plump blonde with massive boobs called Charlie said sixteen. The other girl was also plump with big boobs but had spots and a flat ugly face and her name I gathered was Tracey and she had done twelve lads. Francesca announced that Charlie was the winner and therefore got James for a fortnight adding that after tonight he was probably going to be a little sore. Charlie laughed and said she did not care but added she was really going to ensure he knew how to give good head and several of the girls commented that he needed the practice. As for Tracey she won Paul and she laughed and kicked him in the side and announced she thought he looked cute in a dress so every lunch time at college he would come to the girls changing area and change into it and pole dance for the ladies. Francesca told her the girls had not let Paul come and Tracey announced to great female mirth that was excellent because after tonight she had seen enough spurting cocks to last her for a year so he could keep his filth in him and instead learn how to please a woman with his mouth and fingers.

Then James was untied and the blindfold removed and he was pushed towards Charlie who spat at him and told him she wanted to be clean. James was to broken to protest as she took off her bra and pushed him into her breasts and forced him to start to clean her. As James cleaned her Paul was pulled up and untied and his case ungagged. He begged and protested but a few slaps got him busy and he to was soon cleaning come of his forced girlfriend. I did not see if the boys licked the girls all over as I soon had a girl back on my face but when I had pleased her both had finished. James was back on his mattress with Charlie on him ravishing him while Paul was kneeling being abused and with something in his mouth that I quickly recognised as Tracey’s bra. Tracey moved over to me and mounted me and told me to suck her off. I did so and she came within a couple of minutes before she moved onto my erection. As she did so she ordered Paul over and rode me hard but forced the red eyed boy to lick her bottom as she hammered away on me to three more strong orgasms. After I had pleased Tracey five more of the girls had more pleasure from me in an exhausting love train. I was aware of lots of discussion and gathered Charlie and Tracey were telling the girls about the boy’s performance and how they came and agreeing which two lucky lads got to be in the pink room at the next party. All I can say is I was glad it would not be me particularly when I overheard Melissa saying she would bring the cock pills. I then pleased Charlie followed by Melissa and then gave oral delight to Francesca.

By then I noticed quite a few people had gone from the room including James and Paul. I was pleased when Francesca and Melissa untied me and I was able finally to move my cramped limbs. Then Melissa grabbed me by the balls and told me I was helping to clean up and pulled me still in the now sweat covered and stained dress downstairs. There I found James and Paul both in drag desperately clearing away supervised and groped by over a dozen girls. I was dragged over to a sink and ordered by Melissa to wash up. For an hour I washed glasses and plates as the girls at around jeering us and chatting among themselves. Three times a girl stopped me working to ravish me and I saw James suffer the same but Paul was kept on his hands and knees scrubbing away. Then Francesca announced it was time for the boys’ supper and the girls all cheered. This I knew would not be nice but I shuddered as I saw three plates. Each plate had on it about six condoms full of come and lying on a bed of used toilet paper damp with I guess female juices or piss. I gagged as Melissa told me to eat it up fast or get my arse raped. It was as bad as I expected and I wanted to vomit but forced it down and saw Paul had done the same. James refused and this was what the girls wanted because he was grabbed and held over a chair and Francesca rammed up his bottom a cucumber until he broke down in tears and did as the girls wanted.

By now the rooms were looking better but the girls were all lounging around still drinking and getting their lust back up. Therefore the mattresses reappeared and Paul was tied to his and blindfolded and Tracey sat on him and presented her bottom for as she said a good clean. I was pulled onto one and soon had Melissa ravishing me once more with another blonde girl I think called Dot enjoying my tongue. The girls swarmed over James and me and as soon as one came another replaced her. Now with my hands free these were thrust up skirts and onto now exposed boobs. For an hour we suffered and I am sure over a dozen girls rode my dick and about ten my face during this final killing drunken orgy. I had four more empty agony orgasms but was luckier than James who seemed to having lost complete control of his dick and was having an empty agony orgasm every couple of minutes. As for Paul I gathered he finally was allowed to come but was made to masturbate himself with a bottle up his bottom to entertain the drunken girls.

Finally Melissa pulled me up and pushed Dot who was once more on my face off me telling her James was still available and dragged me out. Outside was Helen in a car and I gathered as we drove off that Sophia had gone off with a nice lad for the night. I passed out exhausted in the car and awoke to find myself in Helen’s bed and worse with Helen riding me. She powered on for along time on me with me only dimly aware of her riding me and then finally I was allowed to pass out.

No comments: