Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Year four term one part eleven


Year four term one part eleven

I awoke the next day exhausted Lian and Jane and was made to please both girls several times before they decided they had better attend some lectures. I was tired all day and at lunchtime I was told by Lian that Denise and Georgina had only turned up just before lunch. They had spent the morning with the other guy and he had managed an erection but after an hour had come with Denise and no way could he get it up. Unfortunately for him Denise and Georgina had then raped him for another hour with their strap-ons before letting him go. I asked about his balls and Lian laugh and told me boys always thought they had soft balls but balls could take a lot. Then she laughed and said Denise had told her they had been twice the normal size and purple in places but obviously still worked as he had sort of come.

That afternoon I had more lectures and was feeling happier when in the last one the lecturer handed me a note. I shuddered as I read it as it was from Victoria Penrose telling me to come and see her in her changing room office at five thirty. I was amazed she had found out who I was but then realised it was on record about the USA and also about my offer of a doctorate with Gabby. Therefore I turned up as she expected and we arrived at the same time and with a smile Victoria beckoned me in. When the door was closed and I noticed locked Victoria turned to me and told me to get naked. I did so as and soon as I was naked her big hands grabbed my dick she rubbed me to full erection telling me she could feel that the hockey girls had played with me a lot and did not believe in orgasm denial like she did. Then she looked me in the eye and smiled and said we could still play even if I was tired. Then she let me go and undressed telling me that first I could please her. As soon as she was naked she flopped down onto the massage table face down so her big white bottom faced me. She turned slightly and rubbed my dick and smiled and told me I had a cute mouth. I nodded and then groaned as she told me that this time I could use it all over her and she smiled and told me to kiss her back all over.

I started to lightly kiss her big back and she directed me around as I did so. After maybe a hundred kisses she told me to move onto her bottom. I groaned but did so and was soon kissing her massive bottom cheeks. Then Victoria laughed and told me I could lick her bottom all over with my tongue and told me to ensure I went right into her crack. I licked her bottom and she laughed and told me to get my tongue out and really lick it. For five minutes I licked the cheeks and then to my horror she moved and pulled them apart and told me to get stuck in. I am not an anal person but I did as she wanted and actually it was not too bad. However after a minute she smiled and pushed me off. I stood and she turned over and then groped me laughing and telling me she wanted me hard all the time. Then she lay back and told me to do her feet licking them all over. I groaned and found her feet a much more smelly area to lick. She next made me kiss her calves and then her thighs before pulling me past her groin and telling me kiss her stomach. I kissed this well over a hundred times finding it a very floppy area of her body. Next she lifted her arms and with another laugh told me to lick her armpits. This was as bad an area to lick as her feet and I was pleased when she moved me on to her boobs. These I had to cup and kiss and then lick before she made me suckle on her big nipple. I did the right boob for about five minutes and then spent I guess twice as long on the other boob. As I did her boobs she rubbed me and held my dick keeping me excited. Then she opened her legs and pushed me down and I commenced licking her large hairy pussy. It was open and wet but still took nearly ten minutes for her to orgasm.

After she had come she pushed me off and told me no wonder the hockey girls kept me and that I was considered worth training. Then she smiled and told me it was my turn now and stood up and ordered me to lie on the massage table. I lay on my back and gasped as Victoria quickly tied me to the table with some silk wraps. She smiled down at me and told me she did not want me wiggling around to much. Then she pulled over a stool and sat down facing me still naked and gripped my dick. Carefully she played with me using her fingers to excite the entire shaft and paying particular attention to the head and edge of my dick. Within two minutes even though I had had a lot of sex the night before I was ready to come. Victoria however slowed and only used one or at most two fingers on my dick teasing me rather than exciting me but bringing me closer and closer to a fabulous orgasm. When I was right on the edge she stopped leaving me moaning and actually struggling to reach her fingers. I moaned helpless like this for nearly thirty seconds and then the desperate urge faded a little. Instantly her fingers returned with two of them carefully massaging the head of my dick and within ten seconds I was right on the edge. Again frustratingly her finger withdrew making me moan and beg her to get me off. All Victoria did was laugh and then as the urge fade she returned and gently rubbed me. At least thirty times in the next twenty minutes she did this to me and I was reduced to begging to be allowed to come. I twisted and groaned as she had no intention of getting me off.

Then as once more I sobbed close I felt pain from my balls and knew my balls could not cope with such teasing. I have had blue balls before but Victoria really knew how to give them to a guy. She smiled and seemed to know that now I was suffering real pain from my balls as the insane teasing continued. For at least ten minutes every time she got me close after a few seconds of terrifying frustration I moaned in agony as it felt as if someone was kicking me in the balls. Victoria just laughed at me when I begged her to stop as the pain was killing me and told me she could carry on for hours and tied I was going to let her. Then the sensation changed and she was able to rub me a lot more even when I was really close as I now seemed to need more that the sensation of a couple of fingers teasing me to get me off. Victoria knew this and now she seem to keep me in agony on the edge of orgasm all the time. This hell continued for twenty minutes and by the end I was exhausted and unable to do more than softly moan. Then the sensations seemed to fade and I thought I would be able to cope but after a minute Victoria grabbed my dick in her fist and started to treat it a lot rougher and this kept me on the edge of orgasm. For another twenty minutes she fisted me slowing when she thought my moans indicated I was too close. All the time my balls throbbed and my dick ached until finally Victoria slowed and asked would I like her to stop.

I begged her to stop and she laughed and asked was she a good cock teaser and when I moaned she was terrifying she took that as a compliment and laughed. She smiled and told me that if her partner annoyed her she would tie him up on a weekend morning and tease him for the whole day. She then poked my balls and told me I had come into them and that was why they hurt and laughed and told me if she rubbed me off now I would not come at all. I moaned and told her I would still love to finish as I was sure it would help. Victoria laughed and told me as I was a nice young man and because I agreed to let her play with me when she wanted and also to lick her without question she would. I groaned and agreed and then gasped as she started to fist me. She used one hand to fist me while with the other hand she placed her fingers around the head of my dick and rotated them. Soon I was sobbing close to orgasm but Victoria was not letting me come that easy and slowed for five more minutes of agony before suddenly she sped up. I climaxed with a scream the intensity of my orgasm much more pain than pleasure and felt as if she had set fire to my dick. The world spun as I came but then to my horror I felt that Victoria was not slackening on my now super sensitive dick. I begged but she laughed and told me in ten minutes I would want to blow again. I lay sobbing and begging as she carried on on very sensitive dick fisting and rubbing me. After five minutes the pain faded even though I still felt very sore and my balls felt as if I had been kicked in them. Then Victoria carefully dragged me close to coming until I was moaning once more in frustration.

Then she stopped and told me she could play me for another hour but unfortunately she did not have time and fancied another orgasm and I was going to lick her tits and cunt like a good boy. I agreed and was please when she untied me. I stood up dazed and hardly able to stand as she flopped down and pulled my head onto her breasts. I licked them and was quickly between her thighs and within five minutes she reached a powerful climax. I just licked as she ordered to confused and shattered to consider not obeying her. As soon as she had come she stood up and rubbed me again making me moan and then with a laugh she told me I would be hers again soon. Then as she dressed and I tried to concentrate enough to get my clothing on she told me I was officially helping her with some USA based research and then she told me she would use the internal mail service to say when she wanted me. As I stood dressed she moved over and rubbed my groin making me moan as my dick was still erect. She smiled and told me tomorrow night was a PE party and maybe she would play with me then and then she pushed me out and we separated.

I staggered back to the flat where Jane was waiting having cooked tea. However when she saw the state I was in she questioned me and found my predicament amusing. Also I was still hard and she pulled my trousers off and groped my groin telling me it felt normal. I groaned and then made the big mistake of telling her that Victoria was the most terrifying cock teaser. Jane said she was sure she could do better and while I begged within two minutes I was tied naked on our bed by handcuffs. Jane then stripped and dressed herself in black stockings, suspenders and a sexy black but see though nightie. Then she started to tease me and soon I was begging and telling her she was the best. She rubbed and teased me close to orgasm and then told me she was keeping me like that for two whole hours as a punishment for saying I preferred Victoria. I begged and told her I did not and I loved her and I hated being cock teased but Jane had decided to amuse herself and for not two but three hours she kept me tied and on edge of orgasm. Actually Victoria was better at keeping a man right on the edge but Jane knew how I worked and was able to leave me frustrated beyond belief. As well as that she looked super glorious and worse as the evening wore on off came the nightie and her perfect boobs were used to tease me as well as her fingers and tongue. Jane stopped teasing me several times. Twice was to sort out the long delayed dinner but four times she made me give her oral pleasure telling me if I really tried I would come. Of course I tried but that was a tease as well because even though each time she sobbed as she had a rapid orgasm all that happened was the teasing afterwards resumed. Finally after I had told her how great she was she told me I could come. She moved and mounted me and then smiled and told me I had to survive five minutes of pussy heat or I got punished. I groaned as even the sensation of her hot tight pussy was nearly too much and within six thrusts of her hips I came screaming as once more the orgasm was pain rather than pleasure.

I passed out and when I came around I found I was untied. However Jane had obviously amused herself with me because I had been made up and dressed in her sex clothing and she had painted my balls bright blue. I was too tired to move but obviously Jane heard me and entered the bedroom naked. She smiled and told me I was a naughty boy and did I want more cock teasing. When I said no she told me to lie down and she mounted me and made me lick her as she got me hard once more. Then she loved me and even though my dick was sore I joined her in her third orgasm and passed out once more. She woke me by ramming her strap on into me and raped me until she had had four more orgasms and as she raped me she teased and rubbed me until I had another orgasm even more painful than before and passed out.

I had another day with a sore groin and feeling shattered and worse Jane had told me we were going to the PE party and the girls got to play with me if the wanted. That evening Lian turned up to join us and the evening started with me knelling and removing Lian’s knickers and giving her oral pleasure. Then we went to the party. This was being held in the new sports hall and was a big loud affair with a lot more than just the PE department there. We had a few drinks and I danced with Jane a bit but then she danced with Lian while I had to dance with Denise never an easy person to dance with as she was vigorous and very large. Then I had a few more drinks and dances with several of the hockey girls until I was mellow. As for Jane her and Lian were dancing and drinking and I saw kissing in a very provocative manner. As for the hockey girls I was told they were playing the now traditional game with the rugby team. The teams had once more swapped two players to be used by the other team. As had happened before both teams were not playing fair. The rugby boys had instead of proper team members set up two of the according to the girls fatter lads to serve. As for the girls they intended to trap even these two lads into a lot more than they had volunteered for. Two of the hockey girls Chelsea and Amelia had volunteered to spend three hours in a side room in their underwear and any rugby guy who unzipped in front of them got his dick licked and could squirt over the girls but not come in her mouth. In return for this these two girls were let off the final initiation task. They had also been promised fun with the two rugby suckers. These lads had agreed to get naked and then provide either oral or dick to all members of the hockey team for three hours. Of course the girls plan was much more devious. Knowing the rugby team did not really care what they did they intended to gang bang both boys to exhaustion and then by physical pressure make them go a lot further and finally to make them agree to serve more often starting with a week as Chelsea and Amelia’s slaves. I was pleased by this as with luck it gave the girls more victims to play with rather than me. Also after the evening I had suffered of brutal orgasm teasing my dick was very uncomfortable and I was hoping not to be gang banged myself particularly as I guessed I would finish the night with a drunk Lian and Jane to please.

Then I saw Victoria and worse she saw me and smiled. She was standing with a bunch of older people mainly staff and she moved slightly away and beckoned me towards her. I moved towards her and very discreetly she pointed to the door and then said a few words and moved towards the door herself. I went out and she followed me. Outside was still quite a few people including one couple where the guy had the girl pinned to the wall and her skirt with his hand up it half raised so you could see the tops of her stockings. This nice view was not for me as with another beckon Victoria got me to follow her down a side corridor and then she unlocked a room and as I got close pulled me in.

Victoria giggled and told me she did not want her colleagues to know she was getting off with me but she fancied some sex and I was to get them off. I stripped and saw it was a reasonable sized office with a big desk with on in pictures of three children aged between six and twelve I guess and a slim handsome man very dark I guessed her husband. Victoria smiled as I got naked and then called me over. She was sitting in a large leather office chair and had moved it away from the desk. She smiled and grabbed my dick and rapidly got me hard and then carried on making me moan. As I become erect I was aware of how sore my dick was but also how easy it was for her to excite me. Victoria rubbed me until I was desperate to come and then teased me using just a couple of fingers for another five minutes making me beg her either to stop or to get me off. She did neither but then smiled and told me that it was a shame she could not have a whole evening with me as she fancied making a man really suffer. Then she laughed and said that instead of me her partner would get it as the kids were away all day Saturday and she intended to tease him for at least six hours. I groaned particularly as I could easily see his picture and thought rather him than me and wondered what he got out of living with such a brutal cock teaser. Then she stopped and told me to get on my knees and remove her panties and then blow her. I did as she wanted pleased to get my excited dick out of her teasing fingers. I pulled her knickers off and then applied myself between her big thighs to her pussy. However it took me nearly twenty minutes of hard work to get her off and after maybe ten minutes Victoria undid her top and had me massage her boobs as I did so. Finally she came and literally she pushed me off and then with a foot sent me sprawling onto the carpet. She stood and moved and played a foot over my balls and I gasped as she was wearing heels. She grinned down at me and told me I was a cute toy but not a real man and then laughed and to my relief removed her shoe and told me to dress and then wait by the door. I did so as fast as I could and she looked outside and then pushed me out telling me she would have me soon and then she laughed and told me she had better phone home and check as she had told her colleagues she had to go and read a bedtime story to her youngest. I staggered off with a sore mouth and a sore dick wondering how I could ever escape her demands.

By the time I got back Lian and Jane were not to be seen as were most of the hockey girls. However Anna was there and made me share a drink with her and touched me up as we did so. I groaned at that as she had changed fully into a typical demanding ball breaking hockey girl. She told me both lads were in different rooms with four or five of the girls and were really being used. She told me one of them had licked her off giggling as she did so but then sweetly added he was nowhere nice as I was. She smiled and told me I was the greatest at licking a girl and if ever I got bored of Jane she would willing let me spend eternity between her thighs. I laughed at that knowing she was teasing me but in a nice way and also knowing what she wanted to happen. I smiled and told her she was nice to serve but Jane had promised to castrate me rather than let me go. Anna laughed at that and told me Jane was a sensible girl but even after castration I could still have a place between her thighs. Then she looked around and suggested we got some fresh air and I agreed. We went outside the main hall and with a smile Anna told me to wait and went into the girls toilets. I waited and quickly she was out and grabbed my arm and pulled me in. Now I do not like serving in a girls bathroom but Anna had me inside before I could suggest any where else. She pulled me into a cubicle and kissed me hard. And then broke off and suggested we both got naked. It was very cramped but first she stripped and then I did. Then we kissed again and petted each other before she smiled and told me I could do her first and then I would get a real treat. I nodded as she sat on the loo legs open and then I knelt on the cold floor and applied myself to her pleasure. Within two minutes she was sobbing with orgasm biting her hand to stop her screaming out as to my horror several more girls were now in the toilet. For the rest of our session the toilet seemed to be full of girls shouting and laughing and using the loo’s but luckily not the one next to ours I think because we were right next to the door.

Anna smiled and moved and pulled me close to her and I gasped as into her mouth my dick went. Her technique was not good but she obviously meant it to be so I relaxed and let myself get excited. After Victoria it did not take much and soon I was shuddering and like Anna trying to be quiet. As I came a group of about six girls were laughing about a muscular chap whose dick from their hysterical laughter had not matched up to his muscles. As I started to come Anna pulled me out and directed my come all over her boobs. Then she smiled and whispered for me to lick her boobs and reluctantly I did so cleaning my copious come off them and making Anna excited once more. Soon I was on my knees licking her pussy and pleased to get my extremely tender dick away from her hands. Anna took a little longer to come and then pulled me up and kissed me before directing me back to her boobs telling me I would get seconds after she had come. This time from the first kiss of her left boob to her orgasm was about ten minutes and again up I was pulled. She made me stand between her thighs and rubbed me playing with me and obviously enjoying the sensation. Occasionally her head moved to lick the head of my dick but basically it was a long careful hand job. Anna wanted me to enjoy myself unlike usually when the hockey girls played with me and I let her have her fun until after well over ten minutes I came again onto her boobs. The next bit was as before as I gave her clean boobs and a powerful orgasm in that order. Then Anna stood and carefully dressed smiling at me as she did so and whispering over the noise of more girls using the bathroom that I was a great guy. She did not bother with her knickers or bra and when she was dressed she snogged me and rubbed me for several minutes.

I was worried and then horrified as Anna picked up my clothing leaving just her old bra and knickers and she smiled and whispered to me that I was to wait here as she was sure some more girls would appreciate high quality head and with that she waltzed out leaving me trapped in the girls toilets. I groaned at that and cursed her knowing while she could be nice she was a real hockey team girl and while we had had nice sex the idea of standing me up in an humiliating situation was to good to miss. I was alone for only about five minutes before in staggered a very drunk Rachel who leered at me and flopped onto the toilet and opened her legs and told me to suck her off. I knelt once more on the cold floor aware of the sound of another girl throwing up nearby and found Rachel had no knickers on. Worse her pussy was open and sticky and I shuddered as I licked her to a luckily raging and fast orgasm. That was all the girl wanted because she staggered out leaving me still trapped.

Within a minute Jiang came in and she seemed sober but also had no knickers on but a wet and clean pussy so I guessed one of the rugby toys had licked her off. Jiang sat on the loo and undid her top and made me first lick and massage her boobs before with a smile pushed me between her thighs. It took her sometime to get off and by then I was feeling sick of licking girls off. Jiang then pulled me up and started to fist me whispering she wanted a spunk load on her tits just as I had given Anna or else. I groaned and thought of the much sexier Jane to get myself off as Jiang was not a nice sight and also seemed to think that my dick was made to a very flexible metal. I managed to come just before Jiang got seriously annoyed but have to say I did not enjoy the orgasm. Afterwards my dick throbbed form the abuse it had suffered and worse I was made to clean her ample boobs and then kneel and pleasure her pussy with my tired tongue. I did not think it could get worse but quickly next in was Imogen. She leered and forced me to sit on the loo and undid her top and made me lick her boobs as she loomed over me. As I did so her rough hands grabbed my dick and she told me to get it up as she wanted cock and both of the new slut toys could not get wood. Certainly I did not want to but amazingly I went erect and she climbed onto me telling me to keep my head on her tits as she fucked me. This was hard so I sort of licked the tops of her boobs and rubbed her nipple as she banged away on me and when she started to go fast I gave up and just rubbed her breasts. Her riding was brutal and even without a very sore dick to serve her as she humped away on me. Worse Imogen did not stop after one orgasm but instead took four strong orgasms from my sore shaft before ordering me to come with her next time or else. I groaned at that as she hammered away but tried to think of a sexy Jane and just when I thought I would have to fake it I came. Unfortunately I came just before Imogen and she hammered away really hurting my dick until she had a powerful orgasm on me.

She climbed off me leaving me exhausted on the loo and did up her clothing and told me to wait. I sat dazed as more girls used the bathroom for nearly an hour but no other girl came and visited me. This was good but I knew they had in their drunken stupor forgotten about me and knew I was trapped in the bathroom. However the party seemed to be winding up and the bathroom was empty so I put on Anna’s knickers and opened the door it was empty so I sneaked to the main door and saw that it to was virtually empty. Therefore I shot out of the room and run towards the door. As I did so a group of about a dozen drunk girls saw me and cheered and laughed and terrifyingly gave chase. I shot though the door and into the welcoming darkness with the girl after me. Luckily I am fast on my feet and was able to get into the woods behind the sports hall and hide without them catching me. For maybe ten minutes these girls staggered around laughing drunkenly and calling for me to come out and get a real fun night and offering me more of their underwear to wear. Then they left and I was able to carefully sneak back to the flat and once more use the spare key in the flower pot to let myself in with. In my bed I found a sleeping or passed out naked Lian and Jane entwined with each other and rather than wake them I went and feel asleep in the spare bed with my dick still aching from the abuse of the last two days.

No comments: